Hi there everyone!
Sorry that I haven't posted in quite a while, but I can assure you that I am still here. I do have more stories on the way, and just need to get around to posting them. In the meantime, though, I want to let you all know about a new author blog called Smash and Mash Balls (https://smashandmashballs.blogspot.com/), who I think you'll all enjoy. He's been kind enough to let me preview the first 8 chapters in his inaugural series, and it's HOT! Please check him out, as I don't think you'll be disappointed. :)
--Jayse
Thank you!! If anyone has requests as well, you can send it to my blog. I will try to get to it when I get the chance.
ReplyDeleteGlad to help promote you, buddy! :D
DeleteThanks for guiding us to this talented writing. Our imaginations are working overtime.
ReplyDeleteYou're very welcome! There's already too few authors writing this sort of content, and most (like me) don't post very often any more, so it's great to get a new voice out there. :)
DeleteThank you the kind words! There has been a paucity of ballbusting/castration stories lately so I’ve been trying to fill the void. Let me know if there are more stories you would like to read. I do mostly M/M castration set in historical times.
DeleteStrictly M/M castration sounds great. Add cut cocks!
DeleteNew Author,
ReplyDeleteThank you for introduce new Author it was very hot and well written ;-)
But suddenly I can't log in the site, I don't know why, I try to change security level etc but still can't go back....https://smashandmashballs.blogspot.com/
Do you have some idea? why I can't log in?
BBcrusher,
Hey there! Are you still having a problem logging into that other author's blog? If so, then please let me know, and I'll reach out to him. You can also try contacting him directly -- he's the first commenter on this thread, "Reallyboredazn".
DeleteThe problem was the changed title.
DeleteYes I still have problem Can't login...
DeleteBBcrusher,
That's strange - the links works just fine for me. I went ahead and copied again to paste here, so let me know if this helps.
Deletehttps://smashandmashballs.blogspot.com/
Hey are you still having difficulty with the getting to the site? I haven’t had difficulty reaching my site so this comment came as a surprise. Let me know when you can! Thank you!
DeletePlease type the correct name of the site. The original one doesn't work!
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
Deletehttps://smashandmashballs.blogspot.com/
Deleteis the address
If you are still having issues, you can reach me at reallyboredazn123@gmail.com.
Been a big fan of your ball busting stories for a while, but I haven't posted comments. I was wondering, are you open for story commissions?
ReplyDeleteThanks for dropping by and posting a comment! And apologies that I haven't posted any new stories of my own for quite a while.
DeleteI've always been open to story ideas, but the idea of commissions implies that I would be requesting payment for my work, and I made a decision very early on that I would never do that. That's partly because I want to freely share my stories, story rewrites, and original artwork, and partly because I don't want to commit to producing something for someone and then worry about never getting it done. Real life has been very busy these past couple of years, which has sucked the wind out of my sails in regard to story writing, at least for now.
All of that said, I am always open to story suggestions. What I've told people in the past is that I am more likely to want to flesh out a full story if you provide a detailed outline of what you want -- descriptions of the characters, the general storyline, specific abuses you want heaped upon the main character's nuts, etc.
Thanks again for reaching out to me, and please feel free to submit detailed story ideas in my comments section. :)
I understand, thanks for letting me know on your stance about commissions. I only have a rough idea for a story, but I'd love to just discuss ball busting and milking in general if you prefer.
DeleteI'm really into invasive urethral penetration and infestation by creatures or parasites. I'm also really into men as human livestock, where their cocks, balls, and cum are milked and harvested. I enjoyed reading your works that had these scenes like the haunted house and the worm jar in the basement, or the spaceman torture arena with the cock leeches.
My story idea revolves around alien abduction. Human males are abducted, tested, and graded like slabs of meat to propagate and feed another alien species. This species lays hundreds of eggs in men's testicles, using tentacles or ovipositors that slither down urethras, where the larvae hatch and grow, slowly consuming the cum and ball tissue. After emerging, they quickly mature and feed exclusively on human cum, which is milked from men who are also chemically altered to produce more high grade cum. Once the balls are burned out, the aliens use different methods to cook the genitals or simply eat it raw.
The protagonists of this story are a strapping and well-endowed farmer and his sons, who get whisked away one fateful night. They wake up to find themselves naked and immobile on examination tables. No matter how much the humans try to break free or reason with the aliens, the aliens do not respond. Whether there is a communication barrier or the aliens simply do not care is unknown. Instead, they begin collecting data on the males, going through tests that become more and more invasive, especially as the tests quickly zero-in on their cocks and balls.
The father and his sons were blessed with gigantic genitals and prodigious output, so they get fast tracked for processing. At some point, they are locked in cells where another older prisoner gives some exposition on what will happen to them. Maybe there's some front row seats to seeing other less fortunate men being parasitized and slowly eaten by the larvae. Over the course of the story, the father and sons endure milking and ballbusting tortures and either escape with their cocks and balls intact...or not~
Alternatively, I have another idea based on a nerd getting revenge on his bullies using the occult. But I leave that discussion for another time.
If you prefer, feel free to send me a message directly to my email at doodle808@gmail.com
P.S. Have you heard of a gay erotica writer with the pen name Felix Lance Falcon? Many years ago, he posted campy horror erotica about men's balls and cocks getting pleasurably eaten by anything from leeches to carnivorous plants to vampires. I had several favorites that I think might tickle your fancy.
I think there was an error. Did my reply yesterday get deleted?
DeleteThanks so much for the heads up! I actually did receive your comment as an email to my private email address, but my blog for some reason put a hold on posting your comment until I reviewed and approved it. Blogspot has always been buggy like that.
DeleteI also want to send you a huge thank you for your comment and story ideas! I don't have the time at present to write back to you -- it's been a busy work week :) -- but I promise to respond by some time this weekend.
I love the idea of the framer and his strapping sons all being abducted by aliens, and their gigantic man parts being experimented on and extensively tortured, all as a prelude for their massive testicles being the breeding ground for a fresh crop of alien parasites!
DeleteThough I think a fun twist would be that the handsome and enormously muscular father and his equally beefy boys are so fantastically, outrageously virile that the parasites never run out of fresh cum to ravenously ingest, so they never actually start consuming the ball meat itself. The super studs and their parasites reach an incredible equilibrium -- despite the parasites swelling to sizes never seen before by the aliens, they remain entirely nourished by the awesome production capacity of their mighty balls.
The farmer and his sons become the first hosts in history to not only survive their parasitic infection intact, but to become hosts to multiple rounds of parasitic "crops". The aliens quickly realize what a staggering treasure they've stumbled across, and start extensively breeding all of the men, both with hundreds of human women captured from Earth, as well as females from dozens of other species, hoping to breed a huge population of these magnificent "sperm cows" to vastly increase their parasite production.
Just a thought. ;)
THANK YOU again for posting such an amazing story idea! And I wanna hear more about these enormously endowed farmers!! :D
Sorry for the late reply. Things got really busy IRL. I also had some trouble figuring out the characters. This is just a basic elaboration, and I'm sure there's much more to explore with these characters and scenario.
DeleteThe father is a salt-of-the-earth type of man, strong and dense muscles from years of work. He doesn't speak much due to his reserved nature, even more so since his wife passed away. He doesn't raise his voice or lays a hand on his sons, who deeply respect him. The older son dropped out of school to help out on the farm, and has a strong sense of responsibility. The older son has occupied the roles and chores his mother used to do. The youngest son is the most boisterous, and he hasn't lost that spark of youth. The father and older son make sure that the younger son stayed in school to complete a proper education.
The farmer and his sons are truly horse-hung studs. To keep in line with any rules or guidelines, the younger son would have to be at least 18 years old, but he's definitely a virgin. All the sexually invasive tests and procedures leave him reeling, not to mention the infestation. While the younger son is very vocal, it takes longer for the older son to break, and the father stays firm no matter what.
Upon further thought, having the alien ovipositor implant "hundreds" of eggs isn't feasible. The newly hatched parasitic larvae would be microscopic and wouldn't have the same visceral presence as a smaller number of larger larvae. One or two eggs are probably more appropriate (for the average man's balls), so we can see the larvae squirming in men's scrotums, consuming cum, and chewing through ball tissue. The farmer and his sons, however, can probably take many more parasites simultaneously.
The larvae themselves are soft-bodied and worm-like, passively drawing nutrients through their skin. As they mature into the adolescent stage, they start looking like a cross between leeches and centipedes, developing small teeth for slicing and chewing, tiny legs to pull their bodies through fleshy substrate, and perhaps bristles along the body for sensing its environment. When the aliens have grown large enough, they eat their way out of their host, focused mainly on the male sexual organs, which are (for the purpose of this story) high in concentrations of testosterone.
For the adult stage, the aliens continue to grow in size, ranging from an adult human to a large horse. The forelimbs of the aliens have enough dexterity to manipulate tools and control machines. The heads are round and fusiform, with their mouths taking up most space, filled with a ring of sharp but small teeth and a long flexible proboscis for slithering down urethras or piercing ball flesh directly. The aliens communicate telepathically, and are capable of using their mental powers to seize control of other creatures.
I can definitely see the aliens using the father and sons as breeding stock through artificial insemination, or perhaps some kind of cloning program. Though, I personally can't imagine the aliens worshipping the farmer and his sons. Would humans worship a food source, even if that source was endless?
Wow, THANK YOU so much for these additional story details!! I love how you gave personalities to the farmer and both of his sons -- I can already picture all three of these horse-hung studs in my mind!
DeleteI think that the aliens would normally deposit just one egg per testicle on most human males, but that the staggering size and virility of the farming trio's behemoth bollocks means that they might get half a dozen eggs deposited PER BALL!!
I don't want the dad and his sons to lose their mammoth and magnificent balls, so once the larvae have matured, instead of eating and consuming the protein-rich and testosterone-drenched balls themselves, how would the larvae "birth" themselves? I'm imagining that these larvae have grown to immense size, far far larger than they would grow in a normal man's set of bollocks. Perhaps they can use their bristly spines to work their way out of the men's monstrously engorged cocks? Their urethras would no doubt be forced to distend to nearly the breaking point, and the act of the larvae exiting their penises would be unimaginably painful, but that the three handsome and astonishingly muscular men would survive the experience intact. Through multiple, MULTIPLE egg implantations! :D
I'm happy to hear that I wasn't off the mark when creating the personalities for the father and sons. :D
DeleteI agree about the number of eggs laid as well as how the adolescent aliens crawl out of the family of three's urethras with their genitals ravaged but intact. I love the visceral imagery of these leech-centipedes squirming out of their cocks one after another. And when it's over the aliens shove their ovipositors down the urethras and lay mote eggs all over again, haha.