Thursday, January 26, 2017

The Fun House - The Red Door - Illustrations from guest artist, Luis!

My friend Luis has been occasionally creating illustrations to accompany my previously-posted stories, and I have been tremendously impressed with his work and talent. I haven't shared any of his artistic creations with anyone else before, but with his permission, I'm now posting two of the illustrations he's created for the first chapters of the current COYA story, "The Fun House - The Red Door".

These two scenes are from the early chapters in the story, where the narrator is threatening Marcus' humongous gonads with the sharp knife. I love the sheer magnificent SIZE of Luis' huge muscle man, and in particular I'm mesmerized by his monstrously oversized genitals. It's a wonderful visual realization of this story's herculean hunk.

So please welcome my very first guest artist, Luis! Hopefully, he'll continue providing illustrations to this story, which I'll continue to post here.






No comments:

Post a Comment