Saturday, January 14, 2017

Computer problems...

Hello all!

I've been having computer problems these past few days, and for a minute there thought that I had lost all of the stories in my files! That would have been a DISASTER, as I'm not 100% certain that my back up disc is working.

Sooo, what I'm going to try to do in the next few days or so is upload EVERYTHING that I have that's finished. That includes the pieces of multi-chapter stories that I haven't completed yet. I want all of it uploaded so that, in case the worst happens, at least those completed stories and chapters survive. I'll parse the uploads out over the next few months, so they won't all hit at once.

Also, my intention has been to post a "page" of the current COYA story every day, but haven't been able to because of my computer. Starting tomorrow, I hope to rectify that and post one page a day until that story is finished. I mean, I like to have you guys all begging for the next piece of the story, but not for a WEEK at a time!! LOL

Thanks for your understanding, and I hope to be back up and running tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment