Monday, October 14, 2013

No Ordinary Balls


No Ordinary Balls

Based on an original story by Nathan


The original story, like so many of those that I've found on the Internet, ended with this young stud's castration. I decided that the hunk was simply too hot to face such a fate, so I altered the ending for this story. I hope you enjoy it! 



*************************************

God he was strong! I just didn't think it would be this difficult, but he had almost got the better of me, even with the drugs in him. Shit! This $,5000 dollar job was the toughest I'd ever faced, and I still couldn't get over his strength. 

He had an incredibly muscular and well-defined, military-type body, like that of a well tuned soldier, and he was as physically fit a man as I'd ever seen. His shoulders were massive, and every single muscle rippled with obvious strength and power. His huge biceps bulged, and his massive thighs were big and powerful. I had given him a double dose of the tranquilizer, and even then that had only slowed him down. My face was killing me where he had punched it, and the black eye I had earned would take a while before it looked the same. It was quite the scene, and I almost didn’t get him in the van. I injected him with two more doses of the tranquilizer before I finally subdued him, and got his limp and extremely heavy body into the van only after a great deal of effort before making good my escape. 

The young man was in his mid to late twenties, and really handsome in that classic, square-jawed, all-American sort of way. His brown hair was clipped short, in the military style. He was still in his jeans, and wearing his military style jet black t-shirt, with an Eagle on the front of it all spread out with its talons open. His very impressively muscular physique filled out both the shirt and the jeans almost to the breaking point, and I have to admit that I was more than a little bit awed by his almost overwhelming masculine beauty and glorious muscles. He was one damn fine specimen of man, that was for sure, and I thought it almost a shame what I would be doing to him all too soon. 

He was still groggy, but slowly coming around. Of course, I had him now, all trussed up in the cabin and ready for my attentions, and I didn't have to worry anymore that he was going to wake up and break free. The two hour drive to the cabin had been a long haul, but now that it was behind me and he was secured and ready for my knife, I was finally breathing again. 

I looked at him, and smiled. The man was now securely tied up and spread eagled, and now I would nut him, and by this time tomorrow I'd be $5,000 richer. 

This man was undoubtedly special, but I had no idea what he had done. He certainly had pissed off someone, though. The Organization was obviously using him as an example, and I figured that's why they wanted it all video taped. Even so, I had no idea what exactly he had done, nor did I care really. It didn't matter anyway--they wanted him castrated and so I'd do it. It was just that simple. $5,000 for two nuts. Now that I had him restrained it would be easy work, and the pay wasn't bad for a little knife work. 

Still, this job was strange. 

First, there was this special cabin, and the pre-built restraints all made by someone and waiting for him. He had to be special. I could tell that because of the setup. Normally I get a picture and a name and that’s about it. But with him I got an entire sheet of instructions, and they even game me a location where they wanted him nutted. That was unusual as hell. When I got the van to the cabin it was just like they had told me it would be. Inside they had the wooden restraint blocks and thick iron manacles they wanted me to use already set up and bolted into the floor. I guess they knew he was going to be a tough one. Anyway, I got him out of the van and into them, but it wasn’t easy and even with the drugs he had fought me all the way. 

Still, I had got him inside. Now, well, now, he was waking up all the way, and he sure wasn’t very happy to find himself trussed out that way. The thing was set up so that he was facing down, looking at the floor, with his wrists and ankles spread out wide. I liked the device. For one thing, it held his big, muscular ass way up high, jutting really, into the air, perched over a padded wooden beam that ran across the middle of the apparatus from one side to the other. At my end, where his powerful thighs were spread apart, I had his ankles locked down by two more thick manacles that were similar to the ones holding his wrists. The way it was built his knees were made to bend slightly, but his legs were spread so wide apart that there was nothing left to the imagination. The entire thing was built so he was stretched out, and held, tight and helpless, with his big ass jutting up in the room and with his legs held so wide apart it had to be painful. 

There was a mirror up at the head end, so even though the young stud was face down, I could see his expression in the mirror. He could see my face as well, but the angle of the mirror was set so he couldn't see much else. 

There was a box there that was obviously meant for me. I opened it, and inside was a pair of scissors, and some KY lube. I laughed at that. There was also a leather glove, just one. It was the black leather style glove with the fur lined inside, only this glove had been turned inside out. It looked funny...the soft rabbit fur obviously meant for something. Oh well...

I picked up the shears and started cutting his clothes off. He was awake enough to protest, but there wasn’t anything he could do to stop me, and so I slowly took his clothes off and stripped him naked. The more of his body I revealed, the more impressed I became. This young stud really had one hell of a body, all rippling muscles and enormous beef. 

Finally I just had him down to his underwear, the Joe Boxer style, and when I cut that off his prick and balls bounced out under him, almost like they were anxious or something for me to get on with it. 

With his underwear gone, I finally realized why someone wanted this hot young hunk nutted – he was hung like a fucking horse! The thick hose of his cock hung down heavily like a pendulum, and had to be at least 8” long completely flaccid! It was impressive as hell. And beneath that monster cock hung the two biggest, meatiest, heaviest balls I had ever seen in my life. These were no ordinary balls! Not by a long shot! Each gargantuan nut was the size of a mango, and looked to be just as juicy. Their combined weight was so great that the stretched his scrotum way down, giving him one of the longest natural dangles I had ever seen, a good 4 inches or so of stretched scrotum between his groin and his massive man orbs. That dangle and the sheer massive size of his twin nuts caused his gorgeous balls to hang down several whole inches lower than the tip of his mighty horse cock! 

He was totally exposed and vulnerable, his gigantic balls completely helpless, and I knew it would be so very easy to just take them. Still, I had never castrated a man that way, not from this position. Usually I had them on their backs, with their legs trussed out and their arms spread eagled. The apparatus that held him had him facing the other way, downward. Still, with his ass so high and his legs so wide it would be easy to get to his nuts. I would have preferred to have him on his back, but the instructions were clear. I guess it didn't matter from where you sliced his bag. One way or the other, I'd remove his balls and collect my reward. 

His balls were enormous, gargantuan, but they were still just balls, just a sac stuffed full of his manhood, hanging down below a prick that was already becoming semi-stiff. Really they were just an ordinary set of balls when you thought about it. They were fully mature, and the man's scrotum was hairy, but other than that his balls were like any other man's his age. Just bigger. Okay, a lot bigger. A HELL of a lot bigger! 

His prick was also much larger than most cocks, too, and I've seen enough to know. As I looked at it, jutting there below him, I had the thought that it wasn't going to like being separated from the balls below it. The two were integral, important to each other. His sex. His manhood. Cock and balls. Well, no matter...after I got through with him his cock wasn't going to know what had happened to it. I'd take his balls, and once I had I knew his cock would never be the same again. 

I stared at his ordinary balls, huge and round and fat and full in their scrotal home. “Yeah,” I kept telling myself, “nothing special there.” As I looked at them I realized that his huge balls were doomed, sure as shit they were, and I was going to take them and there wasn't anything he could do to change that fact. 

I wasn't in any hurry though. First of all, I wanted him awake. That was something they had specified, so I knew I had to wait until he was totally revived. I set up the video cameras as per the directions, including the one that was around in front of him and would catch his expression as I castrated him. I didn't know who would watch it, but they wanted it on his face the entire time. The other cameras were set to record the entire scene, to show the entire castration, but while it was happening they wanted that one camera on his face. Once I had that camera set up on the tripod, I turned them all on and started recording and transmitting the live feed to wherever the audience was waiting. 

I walked back behind him then. There I was staring at his gloriously muscular ass, and his two massive balls that were dangling there waiting for my knife, as he shook against the restraints and started straining against the chains that held him. Man, this guy was STRONG, and I feared for a moment that he would actually break free. His massive muscles bulged with raw power, but in the end even his great strength was no match against inch-thick bonds of steel. He wasn’t happy, and as he tested his bonds and figured out he wasn't gong to be moving much, it was obvious he was almost fully awake. Then, he started to talk, his rich, deep voice filling the room, quickly filling with panic as he took in his situation. 

"What the fuck...hey...where am I?! Who are you?! WHO ARE YOU!?! What the fuck do you want!?! GET ME OUT OF HERE!! I MEAN IT!! Turn the fucking cameras off and unlock this thing!" 

I leaned over to him, and reached up under him and hefted his massive sac. His huge bollocks were warm and oh so heavy in my hand, and filled my palm to overflowing. As I held his balls in my hand, his eyes when wide, and then I said this to him, “Hey big boy...you don't know me, and I don't know you. But somebody somewhere wants you castrated, and so, well, I'm here to make sure it gets done. The cameras are here because somebody wants a film of it being done, so they can watch it all later.” 

He slammed hard, pulling against the boards, and jerked his thighs so hard I thought he might actually break the boards that were holding him. Then he said, “What...whoa... wait a minute! Hey...don't go crazy here...I haven’t done anything wrong!! Why would anyone want to take my nuts?!” 

I squeezed his balls, feeling their amazing firmness, and pulled down on them gently. Then I said, “Nah...I don't know why someone wants you nutted, and I don't care either, though my guess is that you have what may be the biggest set of nuts in the world, and someone wants to see them cut off. For fun, for jealousy, who knows? I'm just here to make a few bucks, and all I have to do is to take your balls to get paid. Don’t worry, it won't take me too long. I've done this before, and I'm good at it." 

He gasped, and started struggling. I don't think he could believe what was happening. He tried to turn his head, to look at me, but he couldn't. Then he said in even greater panic, “Let go of me...NOW! I mean it...you so much as touch me and I'll kill you! I mean it...I'll KILL you if you so much as touch me!!” 

I laughed. I dropped his balls though, and let my finger slide up along his crack, until it reached his hole. I let it linger there, and made a circle...toying with the hairs that ringed his tight asshole. It tightened, instinctually I guess, and he tried to jerk his thighs closed as I touched him there. Then I said, “Ah...you've got a sensitive hole I see. They told me that you are straight, but no matter...a hole is a hole.” 

He answered. “Who put you up to this?! Listen, let me go! NOW I SAY!!!!!” 

I played with his hole again...and pushed my finger in, to the knuckle. Damn, but he was tight, and even getting my finger in there was tough, especially with his massive ass muscles fighting against me. He jerked his legs and grunted, and then he gasped and said in a panic, “GET IT OUT... GOD... DON'T... DON'T TOUCH MY ASS! PLEASE!!!” 

I slid my finger in and out...in and out...working it deeper with each thrust. I could tell he hated being violated that way, and that’s when I got the idea to fuck him. I think it was more like I wanted to best him, to prove myself at his expense, to prove that I could conquer this huge and handsome muscle man and exert my superiority over him. Perhaps it was the black eye, and the pain in my face I was still feeling. Whatever, once I realized how much he hated me, and how much he feared having his hole violated, I knew then that I would fuck him before I nutted him. 

“Listen...OK...OK...how much? How much they paying you to do this?” 

I answered, truthfully, “Five thousand... five thousand bucks for your balls.” 

His eyes went wide open. Then he said, “Shit! That’s all?! OK...OK. Listen, untie me...NOW! I'll give you twenty thousand...cash...just let me go and tell me who the fuck hired you!” 

I stopped, and hesitated. Was he serious? Five thousand really wasn’t a lot for balls as incredible as these – it almost seemed an insult. Honestly, I thought that a set of balls like this should go for a million or more, but then again I am biased. I loved balls, and the huge gonads hanging before me were like something out of my wildest fantasy. It seemed like such a waste to destroy such an incredible set of balls, especially on such a handsome and fantastically muscular young stud! But no...it was a trick, for sure, and if I unlocked him sure as shit he'd kill me. 

I looked at him, and decided I had heard enough from him. I reached in my jacket pocket, and pulled out the ball gag. I leaned forward, and with a little bit of work, I slipped in into place and after that all he could do was mumble. Then I said, “I’m no fool! Nobody would pay twenty thousand...not for a set like this! Your balls aren't anything special. They aren't. They may be the biggest nuts in the world, but they are still just, well, ordinary balls, and I know what a set of ordinary balls goes for. Five thousand is all they're worth, and you know it, and so do I!” 

He was shaking his head back and forth, and mumbling loudly into his gag as I resumed playing with his hole. He kept trying to say something, to argue with me perhaps, but I'm no fool and I know what balls go for. I stood up then, and dropped my pants. As I stared at his hole and contemplated what I was going to do, my dick went rigid and my underwear tented outward. I slipped them down too, and my big dick sprang out, up and eager and anxious even. My prick is thick and long and I had always been proud of it, although next to his rod it was nothing to brag about. Still, it was mine, and right now it was as hard as a piece of steel. 

His hole was wide open, stretched out and open and totally exposed. I took the KY and lubed up my prick. I was so damn hard and it had been so long my heart was pounding. Slowly, carefully, I leaned forward and pushed the end of my pole up against his ring of muscle. 

He felt it...and he fought as hard as he could, straining every single muscle to keep me from fucking him. I pushed forward some more, and leaned into him, pressing my body against his amazing back and gripping his huge, muscular shoulders with my hands...and I felt his anus tighten even more. I pushed harder, and he squeezed to keep me out. Then, with a little more effort, I pushed even harder and felt his ring of muscle finally give way. My lubed cock slid inside then...all the way in a single push, until I was up and inside his ass all the way to my balls. 

The big man screamed...yelling into his gag with all he had. He threw his head back and bellowed, and then he was shaking and mumbling and begging. I didn't care. 

God he was tight! Really tight! I pulled back a little, and then leaned into him again, beginning the strokes that define the sexual act. I pushed in and out then, in and out, and as I picked up the pace and started my thrusting I could tell he was in agony. Still, his ring of muscle clamped onto my cock, stroking it, and it felt so good it's hard to describe. I fucked him then, faster, just ramming it home as I savored the tightness of his virgin hole. 

In and out I slid my cock, and as I was doing it he jerked and pulled and struggled. It didn't make any difference and the more he struggled the better it felt. There wasn’t anything he could do, and with his massive legs trussed so far apart his hole was open and exposed and almost begging for the fucking it was getting. I slammed in and out of him, feeling him, ramming my pole into his guts and slamming forward so hard my balls slapped his ass. Slap...slap...slap went my balls, and he could hear them hitting him and feel me inside of him. I owned him. OWNED HIM. 

I slowed the pace, before I shot, and leaned forward until my lips were next to his ear. I reached under him then, and grasped his big prick, which had grown into a full erection and was now jutting under him like the huge cock of some barnyard animal. The stud had a true 12-inch cock, a full foot of beefy man meat that was thicker than his wrist! I gripped his massive cock, and then whispered into his ear. 

“Your ass is so tight...I love the way it feels on my cock. Why are you so hard? How come big boy? Maybe you like getting fucked? Do you? NO????? I think you do.” 

Suddenly, I had this idea, and it made me smile. I stopped stroking for a minute, and let go of his prick. I leaned over and reached into the box then, took out the glove, and slipped it on my right hand so that the rabbit fur was on the outside. He couldn't see me, even though he tried to turn his head to see what I was doing. Then, I leaned forward again, and pushed my cock in deep. Then I said this to him, “I'll tell you what...I think you like getting fucked. I really do. And I'm willing to bet on it. I'll bet your balls in fact! I'll tell you what. I'm going to give you a chance to stay a man. You like that? Ok...I knew you would. Here's the deal – if you cum while I'm fucking you, then you lose and I'll castrate you. But if you don't, and I cum first, then I won't. How's that for a bet?” 

His blue eyes went wide, and he started to mumble into his gag. I said to him, “WELL... do you accept the bet? Or should I just go ahead and nut you now? Well...do you accept?” 

He stared, and then he nodded, slowly. I guess he figured he could last...that there was no way he would ejaculate with some guy's cock deep in his ass. I grinned when he nodded, and then I leaned forward, and as I spoke I grabbed his cock with my gloved hand. “Ah...well...then it's a bet. Let's just see...your cock sure feels hard...and it sure feels randy too...I bet you'll cum. Yeah...I think you will.” 

As he felt the fur gripping his cock his eyes went wide. I could tell the feeling totally surprised him. Then, just as I finished talking to him, I started my thrusting again. In and out. At the same time, I held onto his pole and started stroking it with that fur, running my right hand up and down his shaft as I fucked his ass. He stared grunting, mumbling into his gag and shaking his head back and forth. Perhaps he didn't think that was fair? I don't know...but I fucked him, and stroked him at the same time. Up and down I stroked his cock, the rabbit fur running along his shaft virtually continuously. He grunted, and jerked his legs, hard, desperate I think to stop the feeling. I knew his sac was tightening up, as was mine. In and out I thrusted, working his pole faster and faster and faster with that fur. The fur was warming up, and the feeling was way too intense for him. At the same time I was pushing into him so hard now that the end of my dick was massaging his prostate, and I knew there was no way he could last through that. Suddenly, he screamed, and then I felt his muscles contract even tighter around my cock, squeezing it in rhythmic contractions as he started to pump out his wad. 

He bellowed and grunted, his eyes wide with the fear as he realized he had lost control and had lost his bet. His massive dick spasmed, and his jism just jetted out of him with a force and volume I had never seen before. The first wad was a thick rope of cum at least three feet long, and it struck the floor below so hard that I could actually hear it splat. Shit, that was more cum than most men could shoot in an entire orgasm! The first blast was followed by a second and a third and a fourth, each as massive as the one before, in a seemingly endless display of hyper masculine virility. 

At the same time he was cumming I said, “Yeah...that's it boy...that's it! Shoot that wad! Man, you sure have a lot of cum in those huge bull balls of yours!! God that feels so damn hot...go ahead, squirt it! Empty those balls! That's it, pump yourself dry while I'm fucking you.” 

I didn't stop my stroking either, but instead just worked his pole, using that soft fur to milk him dry. After the first dozen or so blasts, his cock must have become extremely sensitive, for he struggled and fought even harder as he continued to cum. But no matter what he didn't it didn't make any difference, I just kept right on stroking his monster cock. 

I can't describe the feeling on my dick as he squirted, but every muscle inside of him was squeezing my cock, and I could feel him squirting and feel his ass as it tightened and released and tightened and released. It went on and on, and it was one hell of a wad he had, fucking impressive even for the gargantuan size of his nuts. It took a full two minutes, but finally his muscles stopped their rhythmic contractions, and after that his nuts were empty and his cream lay wasted in dozens and dozens of thick ropes of sticky white goo on the floor under him. I couldn’t believe the amount of spunk coating the floor beneath the huge stud, and I realized that these were truly the most incredible nuts in the world. 

After he had finally finished and his huge, rock hard cock had burped out the last of its monumental load, I let out an explosive breath and said, “God that felt good! Well, now that you've shot, and lost your bet, I guess I had better finish so I can get you castrated.” 

I started to pump faster then. I was already close, so it didn't take long. About five minutes later I arched my back and grunted as I slammed into him...deep, all the way to the hilt. As I did my entire body shuddered and I was overcome with waves of pleasure. My semen jetted into his ass, filling his bowels, and as he felt my load of hot semen he grunted and struggled like there was no tomorrow coming. At that same moment, he came again, the pounding on his prostate apparently too much for his awesome virility to withstand. Though he had just pounded out the largest load I had ever seen in my life only five minutes before, this second orgasm looked to be even greater in both power and volume! More and more of his rich stud cream splashed to the floor below with great wet splatting sounds, expanding the big puddles that were created by his first awesome load. 

I can’t describe how amazing it felt was we both ejaculated, feeling his big ass convulsing tightly around me, the lubrication now so great that my cock slid easily within him, faster and faster as I squirted my cream. He bucked his hips, to the extent that he could, and as he did his hole road up and down my shaft making it feel even more incredible. It seemed to go on forever. I squirted every drop of cum I had up his tight, muscular ass, and I continued cumming long after his ass had drained me dry, riding the contractions of his second ejaculation to orgasmic bliss. God...it was the best orgasm I had ever had!!! 

Finally, after another two minutes that felt like an eternity in heaven, the young beefy stud was done, leaving me totally satisfied. I collapsed against his massive, muscular back and lay there for quite a while, reveling in the feeling of his powerful body against mine, his pulse pounding beneath his perfect skin, and my spent cock slowly shrinking within his hole. 

I just laid down on him, exhausted and totally spent, enjoying the feeling that comes afterwards. I thought for a moment my cock might stay hard, but it didn't, and as it slowly grew soft he just pushed it out with those amazing ass muscles. Finally, it popped clear with a wet slurping sound. When it did, I actually thanked him for the hot fuck, and patted his rear a couple of times like you would pat a stallion before you geld them. God it had been so damn good! 

Well, it was time, and I was spent and satisfied and just wanted it done now. I went around to the front, to face him, as I wanted to see his eyes before I nutted him. He was staring at my spent cock, which was still drooling a thin line of semen from its tip. I pulled out my Gerber knife then, and his eyes went there instead, watching me as I opened it. His eyes got so big then, and he started mumbling, begging into his gag. I could also see his cock, still rock hard after two gargantuan orgasms, throb powerfully at the sight of the blade. I had the wild notion, was he actually getting off on the fact that he was about to be nutted? He was staring at the blade, and the sharpness of the edge caught the light and it glistened. Of course, by now, he knew, KNEW, and even though he didn't like it he had to have realized there was nothing he could do about it. Under him his two massive wads lay squirted out onto the floor and mixed together into one big, white creamy mess, the lines of his thick white cream a final testament to the awesome power of his mighty manhood. 

I grinned when I saw his fear, and that's when I said, “Well big boy, it's time. You lost...squirted your goo with a cock in your ass just like I knew you would. Squirted it twice, in fact! Yeah, I knew deep down you liked cocks. Well...too bad for you. Yeah...God...it's a hell of a wad you shot man! You ought to look at that mess! It’s a shame it'll be your last.” 

Then I saw it. The wedding ring. Shit. Wow. So...he was married! 

I leaned over and looked at his spent cock, which was still rock hard and pulsing in time with his heart beat as if it had a life of its own. I wondered how many times it had fucked a pussy. Thousands, no doubt. I mean, a stud as handsome and built and hung as this must have had women throwing themselves at him his whole life! I also wondered if he had fathered any children. Secretly, I hoped he had, and that they were all boys. I hated to think that the genetic line that had created a man with such amazing beauty, the most incredibly muscular physique I had ever seen, and the biggest set of cock and balls on the planet would end tonight. 

Well, I was definitely about to change his marriage, that much was for sure. I wondered if his wife would keep him after I had nutted him. Would she want a eunuch for a husband, even if he looked like Superman and had a cock that a prize stud bull would be jealous of? Probably not. No, definitely not. Still, there was $5,000 to be made, and apparently they didn't care that he wore a ring and fucked a woman on a regular basis. Apparently that didn't matter at all. 

I winked at him, and then went around to where his huge balls were waiting. As I did, he started to struggle again, hard, jerking within the restraints and pulling so hard he got the wood to creak. I put back on the fur glove, just because, and then reached out and grabbed his balls with it. Man, I couldn’t believe how heavy and full they still felt, even after blasting out at least a quart of spunk! These were truly an awe inspiring set of nuts. 

He felt it, felt me, and felt the fur, and he started to struggle then like a crazed maniac. I think he sensed it was about to happen. 

I looked forward, and the light on the camera was still on, recording his expression, as he faced the camera and it caught it all. I pulled downward on his big sac, hard, stretching his monstrous balls a full 6 inches from his crotch, and took one final look at his full scrotum, stuffed with his two nearly grapefruit-sized eggs. Still, as big as they were, they were just ordinary balls, right? Just a regular sac of nuts hanging beneath a big prick. I kept telling myself that it was okay that I was destroying the colossal manhood that belonged to the man of my dreams. 

Oh well. It was just another nutting job, right? I just laid the knife in a horizontal plane, and sliced it through the back of his sac with a single neat slice. He screamed into his gag, and jerked so hard that the entire apparatus shook. I played with his stuffed scrotum with the fur glove, feeling his awesome manhood as I opened the back of his sac. The cut was perfect, superficial, but just enough to open up a long slit at the back of the scrotum. Both of his twin orbs were visible inside, resting like two massive eggs waiting to be taken. I gave his sac a squeeze and first one than the other popped out of his scrotum and into my hand. I had to pull on them a little to get their cords completely free, but soon enough I had the cords stretched out to their maximum length. And once again, I was amazed by the young buck, for his cords were unbelievably long; freed from their scrotum, his mighty bull balls hung down a full 12 inches, the life-giving cords and pipes connecting the massive testicles to the young man’s glorious body stretching out a full foot from his crotch! 

Now they were ready for me to cut them off. 

I reached up and felt them with the fur, but the way he was shaking I don't think it felt very good. I said to him, “Well, this is it. Time for you to be a eunuch.” 

I laid the knife up against the two sets of pipes and cords. Time stood still then. Priceless. The moment between manhood and nothing, between having balls and not. The single moment before a manhood would be forever ended. 

I savored the moment, relished in it even, for this would be the ending of the greatest, most powerful manhood the world had ever seen. He was fighting so desperately, feeling his sac open and exposed, his balls on the line and all hope lost. The essence of his manhood was pressed up against my knife. 

Suddenly he shook and his entire body spasmed, and for some unknown reason his cock, fully hard and trembling, began to squirt out his third orgasm, all by itself with nothing stimulating it. It was almost like it was desperate to fertilize something while it still could, even if it was only the dirt on the floor. 

My eyes bugged out in awe and wonder, for this third load proved to be even more powerful still than those that had come before. I could actually see and feel the great orbs throbbing in my hand as they pounded out one final, gargantuan load, see the tubes containing the young man’s precious sperm bulge and pulse as the great load of sperm traveled through them. The only sounds were the sounds of the young man grunting with each massive pulse, and the splash as the thick wads of man cream joined their brethren on the floor below. I watched as one truly massive slug of man juice struck one of the cameras dead on, completely coating the lens with his thick white spunk. I almost laughed, though I couldn’t tell you why. I could only stare as the floor was white washed for the third time in the young man’s thick juices. 

Though once again his orgasm seemed to go on for an eternity, eventually the flow of sperm ebbed and stopped, leaving a long drooling line of nut slop stretching from the tip of the young stud’s massive cock nearly all the way to the floor. 

I knew it was definitely time. 

I pulled down on his balls, just a little bit more, stretching out the cords further still. All it would take would be a flick of the tip of my knife, and after that they would be mine. 

At the last moment, I hesitated. God he was so powerful, so much a man, and in a moment I would reduce him to a limp rag doll, castrated, a eunuch, fucked in the ass and full of my cream. He would be a nothing. 

I suddenly realized that I couldn’t do it! I couldn’t castrate this young hunk and destroy the greatest set of balls known to man! Carefully, I brought the knife away from his ball cords and whispered harshly into his ear. “I’m going to give you a choice, stud. Either I can complete what I’ve started, cutting off your balls and leaving you here for the authorities to find you. Or, I could spare your nuts and take you with me. You would be leaving your wife, your job, your whole world behind, and you would be my slave, but I will leave you whole and undamaged. The choice is yours, but choose quickly.” 

The young man was clearly terrified and did not know what to do, but when I held the knife up to his face, he quickly made up his mind. He was now my stud slave. 

With careful haste, I stuffed his big, beefy balls back into their scrotum and sewed the cut closed. It was a very clean slice, and would leave only the faintest trace of a scar behind to always remind him of how close he came to being nutted, and who he could thank for saving him. 

I knew that my life as a cutter was over, and that I would be on the run from my employers from this day forward, but at that moment I didn’t care. I had the most amazing male in the world as my personal slave, and nothing else mattered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment