Friday, October 4, 2013

GI Jock

GI Jock

Based on an original story by an unknown author



For my first story posting, I thought I would start with something relatively mild...mild for my stories, that is. It's about a young military man who gets abducted and sexually abused. I found this story about a decade ago, and unfortunately I do not recall the original author's name nor the originating website. Enjoy!




My name is Jack, and I'm a 21-year-old college student. I'd like to tell you about an escapade I recently had which I will never forget. 

I have always been turned on by good-looking guys, well built young hunks of all shapes and sizes. But the ones that REALLY turn me on are men in uniform. A handsome beefy stud in a uniform will get my blood pumping every time. 

This story begins on New Year's Eve. I decided to go to a frat party at the student center on campus. I love going to fraternity parties because they are always packed wall to wall with hot horny hunks. Most of the guys aren't gay, but even so, they are so open about their sexuality that I can often have a front row seat in front of a gang-bang. I really get off watching the hot young studs thrusting their throbbing pricks up some girl’s cunt while all the other frat brothers cheer them on. The whole time I watch them fucking, I am dreaming that those hot jocks are fucking my ass. 

Sometimes I have to go to the bathroom and jack off cuz of some hot guy that can keep on going for an hour, and when his creamy jism starts to run down his shaft and coat his young, virile balls, I begin to have uncontrollable urges to go down on the guy and lick his creamy nuts right there in front of everyone. That sort of behavior is generally not tolerated, even by oversexed frat boys, so pulling one out in private is generally the only real outlet I ever get. 

That night’s New Year’s Eve party was really bitchin'. The music was awesome and everybody was dancing and having a great time. There were multiple kegs of beer and various bottles of whiskey and other types of alcohol all over the place, and the booze was really flowing. 

I was over by the refreshment table having a drink when this group of 3 young Marines caught my eye. I almost spit up my beer when I saw these guys, they were so fucking gorgeous! They must have all been about 21 or 22 years old, with close-cropped hair, green Marine uniforms, and shiny polished black boots. The first 2 were carrying a large bowl of punch and the third (and by far the most handsome) was walking behind them. This guy had the kind of chiseled features that made women swoon and men green with envy – powerful jaw, strong chin, high cheekbones, full lips, and soulful brown eyes with thick, dark eyelashes, all atop a thick, muscular neck, like that of a bull. All three obviously had amazing physiques, but the third guy was truly massive, his muscular physique testing the limits of his straining uniform, obviously tailor-made for his huge frame. The guy was simply enormous, built like a freaking tank! If the cut of his clothing was to be believed, the Marine stud had a bodybuilder’s shoulders, arms, and chest, but a disproportionately narrow, tapered waist that looked to be less than 30 inches around. And it looked as if his pants might be tailor-made as well, for the bulge he was sporting in the front of his khakis was like something out of an x-rated comic book! What a fucking hunk! 

The two Marines set down the bowl of punch and one of them yelled, “Hey Ben, me and Rick are gonna go see if we can find the girls. We'll see you around...” 

Being the sociable person that I am, and since this guy was an honest-to-god mega hunk, I decided to go over and introduce myself. My hopes were not too high that this stud was going to be gay, of course, but he was so hot I felt like I would die if I couldn't have him. I went over and got a glass of punch. The punch tasted like about 25% Hawaiian Punch and 75% grain alcohol. I looked over at the Marine's name tag and it said ‘Private Benjamin Hardwick’. 

I said, “Hi, my name's Jack Samson. What's yours?” 

The GI smiled and said, “Ben. Ben Hardwick.” 

I began to fish for information innocently. “So, where's your date?” I said. 

Ben laughed good-naturedly and said, “Ha! I don't have a date. I just got into town last night. My two buddies and I just got out of Basic Training and we've been stationed here. My buddies live near here and they brought me to this party. I'm originally from Des Moines, Iowa.” 

I was immediately intrigued and smitten by this hunky, beefy GI. He had the kind of stunning good looks that were both boyish and masculine at the same time, and a surprisingly deep, baritone voice that made my big nuts clench with lust. I guess all that yelling and drills in the Marines gives these guys their deep, sexy voices. I was beginning to wonder if I dared to ask him if he was gay but was quickly disappointed when he continued speaking... “I have a girlfriend back in Des Moines. I sure do wish she was here right now.” 

“That’s too bad,” I said. 

So, this young god of a GI was straight. On the other hand, he hadn't seen his girlfriend in weeks, he was lonely, he was new in town, AND he was making my cock ache just looking at him. “Have you tried the punch?” I said. 

“No, I saw my buddies pouring a lot of stuff called 'Everclear' into it. I've never drank anything in my life, besides some beers back on the farm, and I don't think I'd like that punch. Besides, I’m only 18, so I can’t legally drink yet, anyway.” 

Oh my god!! This smoldering hunk of a man was only 18, barely more than a boy!! If his physique was this amazing at his tender age, he would cut a legendary figure in the years to come! Trying to hide my amazement, I continued, “Oh, go on and try it, its great. This is a lot less likely to make you sick than beer,” I said, lying through my teeth. 

Ben said, “Alright, I’ll give it a try,” and I handed him a large glass of the punch. The punch was so strong I'm glad there were no open flames near the bowl. “Whoaaa!” Ben yowled in his deep, sexy voice after taking an experimental sip, “This stuff seems pretty strong!” 

“Nah, its just that you've never tasted distilled alcohol before.” 

He drank that entire glass of punch and said, "You know, this stuff is pretty good...I think I'll have another.” We shot the shit and he kept on drinking as we talked. I kept filling my cup but only took little sips and whenever I'd excuse myself to go take a leak, I'd pour my glass out in the toilet. 

Sometime around 1:30 AM, after Ben had had about 7 or 8 full glasses of the grain alcohol punch (Shit! For a guy who doesn’t drink, this kid could sure put it away!), he began to lean more and more until eventually he was having to lean against me to stay sitting up on the bench we were sitting on. Of course, I didn’t mind that at all, for I enjoyed feeling his huge, solid body pressed up against mine. In fact, the contact was electric, and I had to keep hiding the multiple boners I threw throughout the night. 

Slurring slightly, Ben said, “I think I drank too much of this punch. I wish my buddies would come back so I could get them to take me home.” I couldn't stand it anymore! This hunk was ripe for the picking and I was going to pick him up. I offered to take him home and he gladly accepted. He tried to stand up but fell back down sitting. I helped him up, draped one of his huge arms over my shoulder, and we wobbled out to my car. I got him bulked into the passenger seat, and by the time I got around to my side of the car, Ben was passed out and snoring. 

I just sat there for nearly a minute, just staring at the profile of this excruciatingly handsome young bull hunk of a man sitting there asleep in my car, and I ached to run my hands all over his incredibly powerful body and make love to him. I had to snap out of it and keep moving, though, as I didn’t know how long he would stay passed out. 

Everything was going exactly as I had planned. I stopped by my dorm room and picked up my bag of special items that I had kept handy for just such an occasion, and then drove out to my uncle's fishing cabin on the lake. Ben snored angelically the entire way, looking so beautiful and studly and innocent just sitting there in my car. I took my bag inside the cabin and then returned and carried Ben into the cabin. Well, more like dragged him in, for the 6’2” muscle hunk must have weighed something like 300 pounds!! Good God, but this was one enormous stack of sexy muscles! 

Once we got in the house, Ben became semi-conscious enough to walk, but he was still totally out of it. He asked where we were and I told him I had brought him to my house because he was in no condition to drive, and he mumbled ‘okay’ or something and passed out again about the time I got him through the door to the bedroom, and I had to half drag him across the room and lay him down on the bed. 

I sat Ben up on the bed, and began to unbutton his starched uniform shirt, revealing the olive green T-shirt he wore underneath. It clung to his body tightly like a second ultra-thin layer of skin, and highlighted all of his massive muscles and the two, twin hard points of his nipples, which had been aroused by the cold night air. Even through the T-shirt, Ben’s nipples looked huge and inviting, and protruded from two of the widest, thickest, most majestic pectorals I had ever seen. Gladiator breastplates had nothing on this guy! Ben’s shoulders were like cannon balls, straining every last thread of his tight T-shirt, and the sleeves were barely large enough to accommodate the beefy Marine’s huge arms. His upper arms must have measured at least 24 inches around, maybe more, and remembering that this kid was not yet fully-grown, I wondered at what fantastic feats of strength he was capable of. 

The tight T-shirt even clung to Ben’s incredibly narrow waist, outlining each bulging ripple of his corrugated abdomen. Even through the shirt I could tell that this beefy boy had virtually no body fat. From his incredibly wide shoulders, chest, and lats, Ben’s torso tapered majestically, and up close, I could confirm that his waist was indeed less than 30 inches – 29 inches to be exact! The young hunk had the most impressive shoulders to waist ratio I had ever seen, and it was intensely erotic!  

Next, I unbuckled his USMC belt buckle and loosened his belt, my heart thundering in my chest with excitement. I unbuttoned his pants and slid Ben's zipper down over the gigantic mound of his bulging manhood. With the zipper undone, Ben's pants immediately spread open to give more room to what looked to be a huge he-man cock and awesome bull-sized nuts, imprisoned in a pair of tight white cotton underwear. 

Next, I unlaced his shiny black boots, yanked them off, and threw them in the floor. When I pulled the pants of his green Marine uniform down over his legs and tossed them to the floor, I revealed his awesome thighs and calves, which were just as muscular and awesome as his upper body. Ben’s thighs were like mighty tree-trunks, thick with bulging muscle and sinew, while his calves were the shape and size of large footballs. Like his beefy forearms, Ben’s legs were coated with a thick layer of brown hair, matching the thick, close-cropped brown hair on his stunningly handsome head. 

I reached into my bag of goodies and got out four thick silk ropes. I tied each of Ben's mighty limbs to a bedpost, doubling up on the thick rope to make sure that this amazingly beefy and strong young Marine wouldn’t be able to break free. He never woke up or even mumbled while I worked, but still I worked quickly, fearing that he might wake up before I was finished. 

When I was done, Ben lay there stretched out like sex on a platter waiting for dinnertime. He slept peacefully there on the bed in his tight green T-shirt and tight white briefs that were stretched to their limits with Ben's enormous endowment. This was one hot farmer boy! Even his chest was like a mighty washboard, every muscle and fiber delightfully defined through the tight cotton T-shirt. His burly arms, now raised behind his head, were like those of a football player's or a professional bodybuilder’s, huge and powerful and positively bursting with enormous muscles. His strong and immensely muscular legs were ample evidence of his rigorous workouts in basic training. My eyes could not soak up enough of this muscular hunk. I had never believed that a mortal man could be this beautiful or this spectacularly built until I met Ben. 

I placed my hand on Ben's ankle. The stud's rock-solid legs were thickly covered with dense dark brown hairs. I ran my hand up his leg, letting the soft fur of his legs travel between my outspread fingertips. My hand came to rest on Ben's bulging jock. I felt him up a little, weighing his huge cock and balls in my hand, confirming with touch what my eyes would not believe. It felt like he had two massive oranges stuffed down in there for balls, except they were hotter and far heavier than any oranges would be! And his completely flaccid cock felt bigger and thicker than a normal man’s hard on! It was all I could do to restrain myself from ripping that tight jock off and going wild, but I wanted to wait until tomorrow when Ben was awake and sober. 

Ben was sleeping so hard from the alcohol that there were two dark, damp spots on the armpits of his green T-shirt. I LOVE man smells! I used to linger in the locker room in high school as much as possible because I loved it when all the sweaty young jocks would come in from sports practice and throw their sweat soaked uniforms and jock straps into the laundry basket. They would parade all over the locker room in the nude talking about how their girlfriends gave them blow jobs or about their mistakes during the game. The locker room would fill up with the steamy odor of the sweat dripping off the damp curly hairs under their arms and around their cocks and balls. 

Anyway, I pressed my face down on Ben's muscular arm pit and inhaled deeply. MY GOD he smelled good, just like the high school boys’ T-shirts smelled after football practice. I was so glad he wasn't wearing antiperspirants or deodorants that hide the wonderful musky man-scent that makes me so horny. I pressed my nose down onto his jock near his huge ball sack and inhaled more of this steaming hot stud's musky odors. I thought I would pass out from the sheer masculine fragrance! 

I stripped off my own clothes, freeing my painfully erect cock – which was quite a prize in its own right at very nearly 10 inches – from the confines of my jeans and low-rise cotton briefs. I turned off the lights and climbed into the other double bed in the cabin. My cock begged for release but I refused to touch it for fear that once I started I could not stop myself from releasing my load right there in the bed. No, I had to wait until the morning to get my pleasure, and I wanted Private Ben Hardwick awake and alert when I made love to him. I drifted off to sleep. 

************************************************************************

The following morning I was awakened by Ben's shouts. “Hey umm...Jack...? What the fuck is going on!? Are you trying to play some kinda joke? Very funny! Now untie me and let me up.” 

I pulled down my covers, got out of bed, and stood next to his bed totally nude. Ben glanced at my large, fat cock and heavy balls, and then quickly glanced away as if he had not noticed them and looked back at my face. I had always assumed that GI studs walk around the showers and barracks buck naked most of the time and such behavior is for the most part normal to the Marines, but maybe Private Ben was particularly shy. 

“Come on man! The joke's over. Untie me and let me off this bed, today's my last day of liberty and I want to get started early.” 

“So do I,” I said as I sat down on the side of his bed and looked deeply into his deep brown eyes. 

“JERRY!! RICK!!” he yelled at the top of his deep Marine lungs. 

“They're not here,” I said. Ben started yelling for help at the top of his voice. I told him “You can yell all you want, Ben. It kind of turns me on hearing your deep Marine voice. But nobody is going to hear you. We're out in the woods and miles away from the nearest house.” 

“What do you want from me?” Ben said, fear evident for the first time in his eyes and voice. 

“Ben, I think you are the most spectacularly handsome and masculine man I have ever seen, and I want to make love to you,” I said, placing my left hand on his jock and cupping as much of his enormous ball sack as I could with just one hand. 

“Oh SHIT!!” he yelled and started bucking up and down on the mattress trying to get loose. 

“Now, now, Ben... Just calm down. I'm not going to hurt you. I want you to experience pleasure beyond your wildest dreams. I can give you pleasure your girlfriend can never give you.” I began to slowly stroke his flaccid penis and rub his big balls through his underwear. 

Ben screamed, “Let me go you fucking pervert! I don't fuck with guys! You can't make me enjoy this!” 

I began to stroke up and down his dark hairy legs with my other hand. Ben continued to buck and wiggle and try helplessly to get away, his gigantic muscles straining majestically all the while. Finally, he settled down, realizing he was not going to be able to get loose from the bondage. I looked him over from head to toe. The room was cold and his nipples were hard enough to hang key rings from, their hard points showing through his tight green T-shirt. 

“Your nipples tell me you're cold, so let me build a fire.” I quickly built a fire in the fireplace and returned to his side. I ran my fingertips over the hard points of his nipples in the cotton T-shirt, noticing that he had worked up a sweat and that there were wet spots in the armpits of his T-shirt again. “Ben, you've got the sweetest smelling armpits I've ever smelled,” I said. He remained silent. I went to my bag of goodies and returned with a small pair of scissors. I took them and cut down the sleeve of his T-shirt and cut out the armpits of his T-shirt revealing a thick curly brown tuft of hair in each armpit. 

I pressed my face into one of his damp musky pits and ran my tongue along its length. He began bucking and flopping up and down again yelling, “No! NO!!” His sweat was deliciously salty and had a unique flavor related to its musky smell that is beyond description but oh so pleasurable. Alas the taste was too brief. 

“Ben, I am going to have to teach you some discipline. Since you're a Marine you ought to be familiar with discipline.”

I got my scissors and, starting at his waist, I cut up each side of his T-shirt and across his shoulders and pulled the shirt free of his body. My cock began to throb into a full erection when I saw this Marine's magnificent chest. Ben's chest was even mightier without the T-shirt concealing it, the two huge plates of muscle forming an armor so solid that it looked like it could repel bullets. Thick, dark brown curly hair grew from the deep crevice where the twin plates met, and spread part way across the incredibly wide slabs of man-muscle. A ring of hair also grew around both of his succulent nipples, while a thin trail of hair began at his belly button and traveled down beneath the waistband of his shorts. Ben continued to bellow and tug at his bonds, trying to get loose as I ran my hands all over the soft brown fur at the center of his astoundingly chest, and then along either side of the hairless portions of his mighty pec muscles. 

I went back over to my bag of goodies and got out a small transformer and plugged it into the wall. It had a three connections on the front, into which I plugged two long wires that had alligator clips on the ends and a third long wire that ended in a tiny button. I flipped the unit on and it made a faint hum. Ben was beginning to go crazy at this point. He was jerking at the bonds with all his great strength, and all the huge, sinewy muscles in his Marine physique were arched and bulging with fear to the point that I thought the heavy bed might not be able to hold this maverick. The thick, wooden bed frame was creaking so much that I realized it wasn’t the rope that would fail to hold this stud, it would be the bed itself! 

“Now Ben, I told you I didn't want to hurt you. Wasn't it pleasurable when I licked your armpit?” Ben just kept pulling at the bonds and yelling for help. “Ben, I'm going to have to punish you if you don't let me make love to you. My punishment isn't that bad, though; some people love it when I do this,” I said. 

I walked over to the bed and leaned over Ben. I ran my hands through the thick brown fur of his chest back and forth over each of his nipples. I grabbed one with each hand and pinched them and pulled on them slightly, and they began to harden and become erect once again. 

I put my mouth down on one and ran my tongue around the erect nipple, sucked, and bit on it. Ben was bucking up and down so hard I almost got a busted lip. I repeated this on the other nipple until both of his nipples were hard and red. I spread the hair away from his right nipple and clipped one of the wires to it. Ben winced, but did not otherwise react to the metal clip. I pulled his thick fur away from his left nipple and hooked up the other wire to the hard red nub. I stood up and said, “Now it’s time to learn to behave.” 

I pushed the button, sending a strong electrical current into Ben’s large, sensitive nipples. The stud’s reaction was glorious, for every muscle in his awesome body tensed and bulged, and his back arched up off the bed as he yelled, “Aaaaahh! Oooowwwwww!” I left the current run for several seconds, and then I let off of it. 

Ben lay still on the bed, panting and catching his breath. He had worked up quite a sweat with his struggling, and now beads of sweat dotted his chest and there was a line of curly wet hairs down the center of chest just above his belly. His armpits were also wet and curly with sweat, and I could smell them from where I stood. I bent over and ran my tongue over one of his steaming hot pits. He began jerking up and down yelling, “I'm going to kill you when I get loose!” I pushed the button I held in my hand for a few seconds and watched the Marine's muscles flex as the electricity again tickled his throbbing red nipples. 

I pressed my face into the soft brown fur of his armpit and inhaled Ben's musky scent deeply into my lungs. I sucked and licked and ran my tongue through the soft hairs. I sent the electricity through the Marine’s nipples every time he resisted me, and there were many times. By the time I moved over to the other armpit, I was able to suck and lick out his other armpit with no resistance. He lay still on the bed whimpering occasionally like a small child. 

Next, I stroked the gorgeous thick brown hairs on Ben's strong muscular legs. I bent over and gave Ben a little kiss on the calf of his leg where it was the hairiest. I got up on the bed and straddled Ben's incredibly slender waist. His thick brown fur felt soft against my ass and tickled my heavy balls as they rested on it. He began cursing me again and I tickled each of his nipples slightly and pulsed some electricity through them. I ran my finger down the curly wet hairs in the center of his chest and brought it up to my mouth, tasting his saltiness. I lay down on Ben so that my cock was pressed against one of his strong hairy legs, shocking him as he misbehaved. 

I put my tongue in his belly button and licked slowly up the sweat-dampened hairs in the center of his chest. I unhooked one of the wires from his nipple and nibbled the swollen red nub. Ben arched on the bed as if the electricity were turned on. It was as if our contact was electric. As I bit down on his nipple, I pressed the alligator clip against his armpit and pressed the button. He groaned deeply in his sexy Marine voice. I clipped the wires to each of his armpits. His hairy chest tickled my nipples as I slid on him and laid my head on his soft furry pecs. 

“Tell me to suck your nipples,” I said. 

“Fuck you!” Bed replied. I pressed the button several times quickly and felt Ben's body spasm underneath mine. 

“Tell me to suck your nipples,” I repeated. 

Ben was breathing heavily. “Suck...Aahhh!” I pressed the button again and let off. “Suck my... Noooo! Aaaahh!” he groaned as I pressed the button again. “Please suck my nipples!!” Ben fairly screamed. 

I gladly obliged and began to suckle the hard red points buried deeply in the brown fur. I placed my hands on each of his humongous, strong shoulders, massaging them, sucking his nipples, and tickling the curly wet hairs of his armpits with the electric shocks whenever he disobeyed or resisted. 

Ben's face was utterly beautiful. I ran my hand through his short cropped hair and down his chiseled cheek. His beard was just beginning to show. Dark brown stubble had grown out overnight, which made his face feel rough but look very sexy. His face was so beautiful I had to kiss him. “Ask me to kiss you,” I commanded, and sent the electricity through his armpits. He spasmed and arched the muscles in his strong hairy arms. 

“Please kiss me, sir!” he barked. 

“That's much better! You're learning discipline well, soldier. Now I'm going to kiss you and I want you to kiss me back and I want you to ENJOY it,” I said, emphasizing the word 'enjoy' with a brief pulse of electricity. I kissed him, spreading his full lips with my tongue, and he did not resist. His eyes were shut tightly and his mouth remained motionless. His strong arms twitched as I zapped his pits momentarily. He began to move his tongue around and lick at mine as it probed his mouth. His hairy legs felt good against mine, his chest was so soft and furry to lie on, yet so solid and muscular beneath. 

Eventually the kiss had to end and I got off the bed. I cupped his massive balls inside the soft cotton jock he was wearing, using both hands since his nuts were simply too large to cradle in one hand, and I began squeezing his meaty testicles slightly, causing a low groan from deep in the Marine's huge chest. I ran my hand down the line of hair that traveled from his navel down into the waistband of his jock. I picked up the scissors and cut the waistband and down each leg on each side while Ben began screaming, “NOOO!!” 

I sent an electric shock into each of the brown tufts of fur of his armpits, silencing the exceedingly beefy farm stud. I pulled the jock away from his body, finally freeing the Marine’s gonads. Ben's huge, hairy, fist-sized balls rolled out freely inside his loose sack and spread out on the bed before me in all their majesty. My mouth dropped open in awe and wonder at the sight of those massive twin orbs, for they were far larger than any balls I had ever seen on a man. Christ, Ben’s father must have been a prize stud-bull, for his gigantic orbs looked to belong more on a bull than on a man! They were the size of really big lemons, though they appeared to be ten times juicier than any fruit. 

Most guys don't have much hair, if any, on their balls, but Ben was different. His balls were literally covered with lots of soft brown hairs, making them probably the hairiest nuts I had ever seen as well. The soft brown fur traveled down from his navel in a gradually widening line down to his pubic region, where it then spread out in dense dark-brown, curly hairs. The thick curly brown fur covered his pubic region in dense groups of ringlets of hair. 

But the greatest prize hung heavy and thick just above those mammoth bull nuts. Ben’s cock was a masterpiece of male genitalia, and if his balls looked like they belonged on a bull, then his cock looked like it belonged on a horse! Ben's cock was uncut, and it lay limply between his huge, outspread balls, measuring at least 8 or 9 inches in length completely soft! And it’s thickness was truly astonishing, for even flaccid, the huge cock was almost as thick as a beer can! I couldn’t waist to see what his cock looked like hard…  

I moved the alligator clips from Ben's armpits back to his nipples. Ben helplessly sighed, “No!” 

I went back to my bag of goodies and returned with a tube of K-Y Jelly and a lifelike rubber dildo. When Ben saw the dildo he became agitated and began trying to jerk free. I sent several short jolts of electricity into his nipples, watching his Olympian body flex with each press of the button. The electricity caused his large scrotum to tighten, pulling his huge, heavy, hairy balls up closer to his body. 

I grabbed Ben by his waist and slid him down on the bed until the ropes tied to his wrists were pulled tight (all of Ben's bonds were long enough to allow him some freedom of movement, but not long enough to allow him to escape). I sat on the end of the bed between Ben's legs. I lifted his hairy legs ,bending them at the knee slightly. I put a glob of the lubricant on the tip of the dildo. I sent a long surge of electricity through Ben's hard red nipples and asked him what I should do. 

“Let me go!” he yelled. 

The electricity once again tensed all the muscles in his magnificent chest. “Ben, I want to show you how good anal sex feels. Have you ever had anal sex?” I said. 

“No!” he groaned. Directly in front of me was the sexiest view I had ever seen:  a beautiful and supremely well built Marine super stud on his back with his hands and legs tied up, his dark hairy legs bent at the knees and spread open giving me a view of his heroic cock, his legendary balls, and his hairy, virgin ass-crack, as well as his mighty, muscular chest, his dark curly brown armpits, and his young and gorgeous Marine face. I ran my index finger down his ass-crack. I love hairy men and god this man was HAIRY! His ass was almost as hairy as his legs and many short dark hairs grew out of his ass-crack. 

He began trying to scoot away from me, but I punished his nipples and he stopped. I pulled him back down on the bed, bent his knees, and spread open his ass-crack with my left hand. I picked up the dildo with my right hand and touched it to his pink asshole. His sphincter puckered even more tightly closed. I shocked Ben's nipples and ordered him to open his asshole. He groaned and it relaxed slightly. I touched it with my index finger causing it to contract tightly and I shocked his nipples again. We continued this several times until he was able to stand my finger touching his ass without him closing his asshole as tightly as possible. I spread a dab of K-Y on his tiny pink asshole. 

“Ben, your asshole is not ready for me to have anal sex with you. I am afraid that if I fucked you I might hurt you. I'm going to have to get your ass accustomed to the feel of being penetrated,” I said. I touched the relatively small dildo to his asshole and began to massage it back and forth, giving his ass time to get used to its feel. Then, slowly, I began to press a bit harder. Finally, the dildo came to rest on his tiny pink hole. I began to gently apply pressure to the dildo. My cock became painfully erect while doing this because it ached to be doing the job instead of the smaller dildo. 

“Private Hardwick, relax, and that's an order soldier!” I yelled. A moan emanated from deep in the Marine’s massive chest as I pushed the rubber dildo harder and harder against his asshole. My order was doing no good, but I didn't feel as if he were resisting me but rather just unaccustomed to relaxing his sphincter muscles. 

“Pretend you're trying to shit a really big turd and this will go a lot easier, Marine,” I said. He took a deep breath and grunted and his ass cheeks opened and his sphincter relaxed ever so slightly. I immediately shoved the dildo hard and fast into his semi-relaxed ass and almost got it past the sphincter. 

He moaned loudly and tried to close his legs. I electrified his nipples and felt his ass grab down on the dildo while I pressed the button. I began applying pressure harder and harder and the dildo began to move and finally I felt it give and knew that the ridge of the cock head had made it past his muscular sphincter. I slowly pushed the dildo into his ass about an inch and then pulled it back an inch. His head turned from side to side and he moaned deeply for me to stop. 

I began to slowly fuck the dildo into his tight muscular ass further and further, and he began to moan with each inward thrust of the dildo, “Ohhh, ohhh, ohhh, ohhh!” He began moaning in pleasure as the small dildo slid in far enough to begin massaging his prostate gland. Every time the rubber cock head would touch his prostate, Ben would toss his handsome head from side to side, moaning with pleasure. I licked his huge, hairy balls as I continued to thrust the dildo into his asshole. His enormous ball sack began to relax as I continued to run my tongue all around his mighty nuts, and I swear that, relaxed, his massive balls must have hung at least five full inches from his crotch! I tried to suck one of his huge, hairy, fist-sized balls into my mouth, but the sheer size of the gigantic gonad stymied my eager but futile attempts. 

I inserted the dildo far into his ass until it was against his prostate gland and began to slowly wiggle it as I licked his balls. He continued to moan loudly and turn his head from side to side as his soft cock began to pulse towards a glorious erection with each beat of his heart. Ben first moaned, “Ohhh, ohhh, ohhh...!” then, “Aaaieeeeeee!!” as I pressed the button, sending an electric shock through his swollen red nipples, causing his ass to tighten down on the dildo, the muscles in his chest to flex, and his entire body to buck up off the bed for a second. His pleasure was too great, so I found that I had to dampen it with some pain... 

It worked, and his growing cock wilted before it ever achieved full erection. But the pleasure Ben had experienced was so great that he began to beg for me to continue. “Jack, oh that felt so good! I never knew a man could do that to another man. Please do it again! I’m loving anal sex!” 

“You want me to do it again?” I said, shock and wonder evident in my voice. 

“Yes, oh yes, please fuck my ass,” Ben breathlessly replied. 

“NO!” I shouted. “You resisted me and did not believe me when I told you I was going to show you pleasure beyond your wildest dreams. I will THINK about doing it again, but first you're going to have give me pleasure!” I demanded. 

“Yes, I want to please you! What do you want me to do, Jack? I'll do anything,” he said. 

“Well, first of all, Private Hardwick, let’s see just how hard your 'wick' will get,” I said. I began to massage his massive, hairy balls, stroking them and pulling on them gently. His scrotum was so relaxed that I could hold each titanic ball separately and roll it around in my hands. My god, I couldn’t believe the weight of the Marine’s gigantic nuts! As I gently squeezed them in my hands, I was amazed by how solid they were, and I almost shot my load then and there, realizing that I must have the world’s largest man nuts in my hands, completely vulnerable to whatever I wished to do to them. 

Ben moaned in pleasure as I fondled and squeezed his enormous bull nuts. His huge cock began to jump and leap as it started to harden. It grew longer and longer with each beat of his heart, thickening along its entire length as thick veins started to pop out all along its surface. Then it began to lift itself up off his corrugated stomach as it filled further with blood. I wiggled the dildo stuck deep up his ass and his cock jerked up fully erect. Ben moaned, “Yes! Oh yes!” as my eyes took in the most breathtakingly erotic sight I had ever seen in my life. 

I let go of the dildo, leaving it wedged up his tight ass, and with trembling hands examined the young Marine's gigantic man-cock. It rose gloriously out of the curly brown pubic hairs to a height of at least 14 inches, throbbing majestically as it stood nearly straight up in the air. I had never even HEARD of a man possessing such a huge unit before, let alone seen one, and it was all I could do to not shoot my load then and there. 

My jaw dropped, and before I could even think, I whispered, "Oh my God, it’s so big and fat!” I had seen my fair share of big cocks in my life, but nothing compared to Ben’s he-man horse cock. It was the most perfect piece of man meat I had ever seen, and it was going to be mine. 

“Suck me please!” Ben begged. 

I slid the fingers of my right hand through his soft curly pubic hair and grabbed onto the thick base of his hot throbbing prick while I continued to massage his burly boy balls with my left hand. I grasped his cock again just below the head and pulled my hand down, peeling back his brown foreskin to reveal his huge, engorged, and angry red cock head. I put my hot tongue against his man meat and ran it around the head and across his piss slit. I slowly put my lips around his red-hot cock and sucked it deeply into my mouth. The action seemed to have an immediate and powerful effect on the hunky young muscle man. 

“Ohhh yes! Suck me!!” Ben moaned. 

I began to bob my head up and down his hard military cock, using my expert throat to take his enormous cock all the way down to the hilt, burrowing my chin into his utterly massive balls. His moaning increased and his hips began to thrust his cock hard against my mouth. After just a few minutes of this, I knew that my virile and horny Marine stud was already not far from cumming. And I wasn’t ready yet for this stud to blow his load. 

I wrapped my free hand around the base of his behemoth balls and pulled his hairy ball sack as far as it would stretch, trapping his nuts at the very base of their big sac. He continued to thrust up off the bed, and I began to squeeze his balls tightly and pull harder on his scrotum with each thrust, stretching the great orbs further and further from his body. 

“Ohh, ouch!! Ooohh, ouch!!” Ben wailed, but continued to buck up off the bed
with mighty pelvic thrusts. 

I suddenly realized that this studly hunk was actually ENJOYING having his burly balls pulled and yanked, so I released his cock from my mouth, letting the huge, shiny organ thrust helplessly into the air, and I began to pull even harder on the Marine's massive ball sack. I wrapped my second hand around his balls and began pulling with all my might, as if I was pulling on a rope in a mighty tug-of-war. Ben’s entire body arched backwards in incredible agony and pleasure as he bellowed an animal cry that I was sure could be heard across the lake! 

I couldn’t believe this guy’s strength! I had his balls stretched at least 6 full inches from his crotch, straining on the ends of their mighty, steel-like ball cords, and yet this hunk continued to buck off the bed, which only served to increase the yanking and pulling on his engorged bull nuts! Any other man’s nuts would have long since been torn from their fleshy tethers by now, but this muscle stud just seemed to want more! 

Thick, milky precum began to ooze from Ben’s swollen cock head, running in thick, slick rivers down his pulsing cock, and with each mighty yank on his balls, a thick slug of precum would pulse from his cock to land wetly on his massive chest or rock-hard abs. Each slug of precum was huge, larger than a normal man’s full orgasm, and I trembled to thick of how huge this guy’s load would be! Sensing that all the ball abuse was only serving to bring Ben closer to orgasm, I decided to let him rest a moment. 

“Very good, Private Hardwick!” I said, releasing his huge, tortured balls and letting them fall down heavily on top of the dildo stuck deeply in his ass. 

“Ohh Jack, why'd you yank and squeeze on my nuts like that!? That hurt like hell, man!! Oh shit...! My cock is so hard I think it’s gonna burst, and my aching balls feel like they've been stepped on!! Please make me cum! Make my balls stop throbbing! They hurt so bad!!” He yanked at his bonds powerfully, “Suck me OFF, god dammit!!” 

I pushed the button, sending tiny lightning bolts into his tingling nipples. All of his muscles flexed and his balls tightened and drew closer to his body. “It’s time for you to pleasure ME, Marine!” I said. 

I grabbed his hot throbbing cock and began rubbing it back and forth across one of my nipples and masturbating my cock with my other hand. I rubbed my erect cock against the Marine's hairy legs, enjoying the sensation of the many tiny brown hairs. I got up off the bed and licked the tiny droplets of sweat off the center of my Marine's chest. I pressed my face into the curly wet hairs of his armpit and inhaled his musky scent deeply and licked his salty sweet nectar of manhood. 

“Does that feel good?” I asked. 

“Yes! Oh yes!” Ben lustfully replied. 

I rubbed my cock all over the curly wet brown fur of his other armpit and shoved it into his gorgeous mouth. 

“Does my cock taste good?” I said. 

“Yes! Please let me suck your cock,” Ben replied. 

“Suck my armpit first,” I said. I leaned over the Marine, holding the dark fur of my armpit just touching the tip of his nose. His hairy chest heaved as he inhaled my musk deeply into his lungs. His tongue reached for my furry pit and I rested on his mammoth chest, placing my curly wet armpit hair over his mouth. I felt the tickly feeling as he hungrily licked and sucked at my armpit hair. 

I got up on the bed, disconnected the clips from Ben's nipples, and straddled the young Marine's massive hair-covered chest. I rubbed my erect cock head back and forth over the Marine's soft, full lips, while Ben's tongue was licking the underside of my shaft greedily. I told him to open his mouth, and I shoved my cock down his throat. He gagged at first, but soon got the hang of cock sucking. I fucked his mouth like I'd never have sex again. 

When I'd stop pumping, my Marine ran his tongue all around my smooth, cut cock-head. He began to suck on my cock head and I pumped harder and faster, my own big balls slapping against his unshaven chin, until I couldn't stand the pressure any longer. I pulled my throbbing red tool from his mouth and furiously rubbed the tip of my aching shaft against his soft lips. I groaned loudly, took a deep breath (more of a gasp), and blew my wad all over the Marine's stunningly handsome face. 

Large, thick globs of white cum shot out of my pulsating cock, sticking to Ben's gorgeous face and quickly coating it with my goo. After the first few blasts, he opened his mouth and I ejaculated about 5 or 6 more times as I pumped my cock with my hand. Jets of thick jism shot into Ben's mouth, on his lips, and all over his beard-stubbled chin. The smell of the hot sperm and our musky bodies filled the air. 

“Mmmmmmm!” the Marine moaned in pleasure, and licked the creamy droplets of cum off of his lips as he looked deeply into my eyes. I pressed my lips to his and kissed him deeply. I slid my mouth up over his soft lips and licked off the large white globs of my sperm that clung to his face. My cream tasted salty and coated the surface of my tongue. I kissed him again and again, letting his tongue explore mine as we tasted my jism. 

“Suck my cock, PLEASE!!” begged the Marine. “My balls are throbbing!! PLEASE MAKE ME CUM!!!” he pleaded. I looked down at his cock, and the humongous tool was standing erect and literally throbbing with aching need. And though I couldn’t be sure with a cock this monstrously huge, Ben’s dick  looked even larger than before, maybe a full 15 inches in length! 

I got up and moved in between his legs. I took hold of the dildo up his ass and rubbed it back and forth against his prostate gland. The Marine's ass thrust against the dildo as he groaned in pleasure. I thrust the dildo in and out of his ass several times, pulling it out to the head and then shoving it deeply back into his ass. His heroically muscular ass bucked back and forth to the thrusting dildo's rhythm. 

Finally, I pulled the rubber dildo out of the hot stud's hairy asshole altogether. He moaned and bucked his throbbing red cock into the air, begging me to suck him. I squeezed a large glob of K-Y on my middle finger and tickled his asshole with it. 

The Marine moaned, “Fuck me.” I slowly inserted my finger deep into his ass and then began sliding it quickly in and out...in and out...over and over... 

The Marine's cock had been throbbing hard for at least an hour. I knew he must have had a monstrous case of the 'blue balls' by now, so I grabbed his hairy nuts with my free hand. The orbs themselves were swollen and had turned an angry red color, and must have been painfully congested with too-long-held spunk, for even just grabbing his massive bull balls made Ben groan in pain. I gently yanked on his enormous nuts a few times, and Ben began to bellow again. “Aahhhh!! Oohhhh!! Ouuuchh!!” he screamed in his deep baritone voice. Ha, I'd kept my Marine so hard and horny for so long that his balls were starting to throb! GOOD! If only he knew how many times I'd watched hot studs like him, wanting them and not being able to have them, and my balls aching so badly from having a hard-on and not being able to relieve myself. 

I inserted my finger up his ass as deep as it would go until I found his prostate. I began to bend my finger and rub his semen-producing gland with my probing fingertip. This was driving the Marine crazy with pain and pleasure. I massaged his painfully sore balls and fingered his prostate as he bucked his aching cock into the air with no way to release himself. A drop of clear pre-cum juice appeared at the tip of his cock-head and ran down his hot rod, soon followed by a renewed stream of thick cream. 

I got up off the bed and got another item out of my goodie bag. I came back to the bed and got between the Marine's legs with a special butt-plug. He yelled in agony as I lifted his huge, aching balls up out of my way. I squeezed a glob of K-Y on his steaming hot asshole and pushed the butt-plug up into his ass. The butt-plug was a special electric butt-plug that had two electrical contacts on the end in which were hooked the two alligator clips. I turned a knob on the transformer to increase the power of its output. Next, I squeezed a large glob of K-Y into my palm and rubbed my hands together. 

“Tell me when you're gonna cum,” I said. 

“Yes! Oh yes!” he moaned. 

I took his throbbing red tool in my hand and began stroking up and down the mighty shaft, occasionally sucking the swollen red tip of his cock. At the same time, I began to roughly manhandle his aching and swollen blue-balls, fondling them and squeezing them and yanking them, and even beginning to lightly slap them. The massaging of his cock and the abuse on his balls was driving the Marine crazy, and animal-like moans and groans came from deep within his massively muscled chest. I continued pumping his cock and rubbing his balls as he tossed his head from side to side, licking his tongue across his gorgeous lips. 

After a good ten minutes of this, I could tell that Ben was trying not to let himself cum. I liked that, for it would only increase his pleasure when he finally did release his load. In the meantime, I wasn’t going to make it easy for him to not cum, so I began deep-throating his mighty cock, my head bobbing up and down like crazy. He was bucking his muscular hips up and down, furiously fucking my mouth. He was moaning so loud people must have heard him for miles around. 

“Oh YES! I think I'm gonna cum soon!!” he bellowed. “I can’t hold it back much longer!”

“Let me know EXACTLY when you're starting to cum!” I said as I popped his cock out of my mouth and began pumping up and down on it with my K-Y lubed hand, while my other hand continued to grasp and fondle his huge low-hangers. I began jacking his cock off faster and faster. 

“Oh....Oooh....OOOOH!!...Ahh... Aaahh... AAAHHH!!” 

He was trying to restrain it. He was waiting until his jism simply could not be contained a moment longer. I admired him for his tenacity and his extraordinary willpower, and I redoubled my efforts to make him spunk. 

I released his cock and, with one hand still grasping and yanking at his screaming balls, I used my free hand to start punching and slapping at his enormous trapped nuts. As my first punch contacted with Ben’s gargantuan gonads, it drove Ben absolutely wild, so I really started to tear into his burly bull balls. This Marine stud had proven to me that he could take anything that I could dish out, so I punched and pummeled those elephantine nuts for all I was worth, striking them with all the strength I could muster. 

My fist connected with Ben’s huge juicy nuts with great meaty slaps, again and again and again, and with such force that any lesser man’s nuts would have been ruptured, broken, destroyed in short order. But Ben’s herculean bull balls were made of far sterner stuff, and the terrific abuse seemed to only turn the huge Marine on more, for his cock grew larger still, if that was even humanly possible, and quivered on the edge of orgasm. The huge cum tube on the underside of his engorged dick was grotesquely distended, and I knew that Ben was now holding back his orgasm by sheer will and determination alone. His gorgeous, masculine face was screwed up in a mask of pain, his teeth clenched and his jaw muscles bulging as he strained to hold back what must be a truly tremendous flood of sperm. I pummeled his screaming nuts even harder still, driving mighty upper cuts into the burly, beefy orbs in an attempt to literally pound the cum out of them. 

Finally, Ben could not take it any more. The huge, muscular, stunningly-handsome Marine tensed every incredible muscle in his body and cried out, “OOOH!!! AAHHHH!!! I’M CUMMING!!!!!”

At that instant, the point of no return, I pointed his massive, trembling cock at a 45-degree angle towards his face, and pressed the button activating the electric butt-plug, sending bolts of electric agony into his prostate gland. 

He uttered a tremendous scream of pleasure and pain like some mighty mountain lion. His gorgeous ass bucked up off the bed, his swollen ball sack tightened into a rock solid boulder of aching ball meat, and his cock throbbed powerfully in my hand. A thick stream of pure-white sperm spewed forth from the swollen red tip of his cock with such force that it struck the head board of the bed, and even the windows above it, splattering them both in huge bright thick white globs of pure Marine stud spunk. There was more splooge in that first single massive blast than a normal man could produce in a week! Holy shit!! 

Realizing that I had misjudged the staggering power of Ben’s orgasm, I aimed his cock lower so that the young buck’s next thick slugs of cum sprayed across his mighty chest, blasted onto his shoulders, struck him in the face, and soaked the sheets and pillows behind him. 

The ultra thick cream just sprayed out in a nearly solid, unbroken white stream as if the young Marine were pissing jism rather than ejaculating it! I had never seen anything like it! His huge cock was like a mighty firehouse, shooting forth pulsating jets of his powerful male essence, and I didn’t think it was ever going to stop. Surely no man could possibly cum this much!! One thing was for certain, Ben’s gigantic balls went not just for show! Those big, burly, beefy low-hangers were every bit as potent and virile as their awesome size would indicate, and then some! 

For several seconds, I could only watch in open-mouthed awe at this spectacular sight before me, the hunkiest, sexiest, handsomest Marine in the world bucking beneath me in unbelievable pleasure and pain, pounding out the greatest load the world had ever seen. I came back to my senses, and realized that I still had a stranglehold on Ben’s much-abused stud balls. With renewed energy, I began to pound his already bruised and battered nuts once again, causing Ben to howl in renewed pain, and actually increasing the intensity of his colossal orgasm. 

I was now punching Ben’s huge balls with abandon, relentlessly and brutally pounding them like I was trying to reduce them to rubble. But the only apparent effect of this terrible punishment was to make Ben bellow even louder and cum even harder! This super hung muscle man truly had balls of solid steel!! 

Finally, I couldn’t stand it any more, and I locked my lips around Ben’s swollen cock head, letting the huge man blast his unnaturally huge load into my hungry mouth. As the first blast lashed across my tongue and filled my mouth, I was amazed not just by the sheer volume of spunk, but also at the tremendous thickness of his cum. Ben must have been shooting almost pure sperm, for his cum didn’t seem to be diluted by any other seminal fluids. The taste was unbelievable, salty yet sweet at the same time, and tasting of the young man’s raw power. 

I swallowed the first blast as quickly as I could, and was barely prepared to catch the next great salvo. Blast after blast erupted into my waiting mouth, and soon I couldn’t keep up with Ben’s awesome virility. Great slugs of cum began to leak out of my mouth, large rivers of thick white ball juice trailing down my chin onto the bed. 

Eventually, after swallowing at least 20 huge blasts, I had to come up to breathe. I released Ben’s cock from my mouth, which continued to empty its huge load onto the Marine’s awesomely muscular physique. I continued fondling Ben’s huge balls with one hand and masturbating his huge pole with the other as I watched, mesmerized, by the continuing flow of his sperm. 

After more than a full minute, Ben’s orgasm finally began to slow. But unlike most men, whose blasts tend to grow smaller and weaker with each successive shot, Ben’s loads remained consistently huge and powerful. Instead, Ben’s blasts grew less and less frequent, taking more time between each blast, and straining more and more as the final shots arched out of his throbbing horse cock. After nearly another full minute, Ben’s monumental orgasm drew to a close, the last thick dregs of his orgasm belching out of his swollen cock to pool on his sweat and cum soaked abdomen. 

When the thick white stream finally stopped gushing forth, I released the button and put the Marine's electrically throbbing cock inside my mouth and sucked the remaining droplets of stud cream from his mammoth cock. 

The Marine's torso and face were covered in thick white gobs of cum. Rivers of cum had criss-crossed his body so many times that his entire chest, shoulders, and neck were totally coated in the thick white goo, and it was hard to find a patch of skin that wasn’t soaked with the stuff. 

Ben licked several of the large white globs of jism off his lips and savored the taste of his own cum. I put my tongue in his deep navel and began licking up the lake of sperm as I worked my way up his chest. I took a large glob of cum and smeared it on my nipple and bent over Ben. Ben took my nipple into his mouth and licked it clean of the cum and swirled his tongue around the nipple, making it hard and biting it gently. I took another thick puddle of jism that had collected in the center of his chest and scooped up most of it and rubbed it into the dark brown sweat-curled tuft of fur in his armpit. 

I was in heaven as I licked at his pit. The pungent taste of his creamy cum and the sweat and the odor of his musky fur and steaming hot sperm drove me crazy. 

I looked up at Ben. He had almost passed out in ecstasy. I removed all of his bonds and decided to wake him up. Either he was going to be the most die-hard heterosexual that ever lived and want to kill me, or he was going to love me forever. I slapped him lightly on the cheek and woke him up. 

He opened his eyes, stared into my own, and said, “That was the most fantastic sex I've ever had. I love you.” 

Somehow I knew he was going to say that. 

He reached around me with his enormously muscular arms and cuddled me tight against his massive and sperm soaked chest. He then wrapped his powerful, hairy legs around mine, with my cock pressing hard against his. We slept the day away in each other’s arms, and made love once again when we awoke. 

And that’s how we’ve spent the many weeks since then, for we have become lovers and the best of friends. 

1 comment: