Friday, October 4, 2013

Revenge on Coach Buck Adams

Revenge on Coach Buck Adams

Based on an original story from an unknown author


Here is another old favorite of mine.


A former student returns for a reunion and meets his former gym coach who initiates a wrestling match with no holds barred--to the ultimate forfeiting of his manhood! 



Part One - Returning Home


It was fun remembering the old times as I drove to my high school class reunion that golden September afternoon. I was looking forward to seeing old chums again after all these years. Well, it hadn’t been all that long! Only ten years. But long enough for a certain nostalgia to have developed to cast a burnished, somewhat perfected remembrance of it all. 

Among the special events the first night were several teen wrestling matches, showcasing the high school’s athletics program. I was looking forward to them for perhaps different reasons than the majority of returning alumni. For me, the thought of all those hunky young bodies exposed in active exertion was a powerful turn-on. 

Truth be told, I was also anticipating seeing my old coach again—Coach Buck Adams. 

And I wasn’t disappointed at the event! Coach Adam’s wrestling team exceeded my fondest expectations with their bulging young muscles and singlets straining with the sheer bulk of healthy young genitals. No jock straps here to interfere with displaying every nuance of tubular cocks and packaged young balls. I could even discern which were circumcised! There were to be five major events on the docket, and each one turned out to be better than the last! 

Wrestling had been my favorite sport in high school. It afforded the most intimate contact short of actual sex, which in those days was virtually impossible with other guys anyway. But oh, the temptations and the fantasies! 

I sat there spellbound at the sight of the writhing, sinuous bodies clad only in their singlets, with their genitals moving between their legs as they thrashed in combat. I was rewarded with the sight of several rather obvious grabs to the crotch, which set a throbbing erection between my legs that threatened to tear the buttons of my jeans. 

Time flew by and the matches were over all too soon. I now had the opportunity to have a word with Coach Adams. He recognized me straight off, and I him, although he had filled out considerably and had become an even more stunningly handsome muscle hunk than I had remembered. Coach Adams had always been a beefy and muscular man, but he had obviously been hitting the weights hard in the past ten years, and his physique was now absolutely phenomenal. He was one muscular, studly, handsome son of a bitch, with powerful legs and arms and a massive chest. I imagined he could hold his own with any ten of the young studs on his team at once. 

My eyes went unconsciously to his crotch. That had always been the crowning glory of his physique. I had caught him once or twice in the showers after gym and his endowment was simply awesome. Even soft, his thick, fat pecker stood out almost straight from his groin, and hung a good six inches in length completely flaccid. He was uncircumcised, with a succulent flap of skin almost covering the thick shiny head of his cock. But it was his massive bull balls that commanded admiration and respect, a pair of huge knockers that were barely contained in his low hanging sac, threatening to burst forth from their hairy container. Oh, the fantasies I had had about Coach Buck Adams! 

While I lusted after him, I also hated the bastard. When it came down to it, he was an unprincipled son of a bitch. In practice matches he would slyly demonstrate how to unobtrusively get a guy by the balls or deliver a hidden blow to the crotch when the ref wasn’t looking. He took a special delight in demonstrating to me one on one how to surreptitiously get a guy where it hurts. Maybe he always picked on because I was the smallest on the team and needed an extra edge. But I think it was really that he recognized a certain secret attraction between us and was mocking me out. He knew I couldn’t retaliate or even feel that provocative bulge in his gym sweats. He also took secret delight in the fact that without a jock, his huge genitals rolled and swung between his legs, showing their massive outline perfectly against the sweats! 

I finally walked up to him and made small talk until we were alone. I saw his eyes drop to my crotch and take in my semi hard-on snaking down my leg. I did likewise; his huge endowment hadn’t decreased a bit from the gargantuan size I remembered. He finally broke the ice. 

“I see you’re still in great shape. How ‘bout a couple of wrestling holds for old times after the rest of the alums leave?” 

Trying to conceal my excitement, I responded, “Sure. Sounds great, but I haven’t any gear.” 

“No sweat, just strip down to the ol’ briefs, nothing fancy.” 

And so it was that we found ourselves on the same old mat we used so long ago. 

As we stripped down I saw again that ultra manhood hanging so thick, lush, and full between Buck’s enormously muscular legs. He was the epitome of massive, hard, pumped masculinity—a solid piece of muscle and beef with huge, powerful arms and legs from years of wrestling and physical activity in the gym. His chest was awesome, two huge plates of thick muscle that were covered in a fine thatch of dark hair. His muscular butt was tight with firm melon-shaped cheeks. But oh, that poundage between his legs! His nylon pouch briefs were stretched to their maximum desperately trying to contain the two huge bollocks and snaked tubular prick. I was down to my briefs, too, and if I do say so, not in too bad a shape either. My pouched jewels, while not comparable to his giant gonads, stuck out provocatively. 

“How ‘bout we make it interesting,” he laughed. “No holds barred, OK?” It was just what I wanted to hear! We crouched into position and the match began. 

We both knew just what was on each other’s mind. It didn’t take but a minute for him to make the first move. I felt a shiver as I felt his hand slipping up my leg and then a shock as his big hand tried to encompass my pouch. A quick twist and I escaped with my genitals intact, but in the process he tore a hole in my briefs allowing a portion of my left testicle to protrude. Now that the first move had been taken, I went for HIS genitals. He was lying face down spread-eagled on the mat and I reached between his legs, up his massive thighs, and went for the prize, my fingers trying to crush his sac of balls. So massive were those mighty low hangers, though, that I could only grasp one huge nut in my hand, and even that one nut filled my big hand to overflowing. Still, I crushed that huge gonad with all my strength, and to great effect. He roared in agony and surprise and twisted free. 

Face to face we went for each other again. He reached for my crotch and forced a finger into the hole of my briefs and tore the pouch open. My tender balls flopped out and he was on them in an instant. I about went mad from the pain radiating from my groin, but in desperation I reached down for his mighty balls protected by his silken briefs. I scratched desperately and pulled briefs down from his muscular, corrugated waist. Down they slipped until his genitals were completely liberated in all their mighty glory. 

Now we grappled in earnest, each trying to gain a deadly advantage over the other. All vestiges of a fair fight were gone. Our sole purpose was the get the other by the nuts. Although he didn’t realize it, MY goal was to take the match to its deadly conclusion and actually rip his fuckin’ balls off, castrating the son of a bitch! 

We grappled and tore at each other. Soon both briefs were ripped away, allowing our pendulous balls and thick cocks to swing and flop wildly. Several times his ham fist attacked my vulnerable genitals and I though I was gone for sure, but I gave as well as I got and was rewarded by the feel of his warm, throbbing testicles in my grasping fingers. 

Gradually the tempo and the force of the action increased until both of us were attacking with undisguised lust. He finally got me down on my back and crouched over me with his back to me and proceeded to grab and punch my nuts. As the force increased I screamed and violently tried to wriggle from under him, but he was too heavy. And then I realized that I was staring directly at his low-hanging bull balls, hanging heavy, hairy, and huge below his gorgeously muscular ass. His huge manhood was to be his undoing. Both his dong and swinging sperm cups hung there in splendor before my eyes. This was IT! 

I brought up both hands between his spread legs, sliding them up his sweat-slicked thighs until they reached his swinging sac. My eyes glittered. The testicles were awesome. They swung like two huge fist-sized lemons, completely filling the stretched sac. Truly, I had never seen such gigantic genitals in my life. The bastard was teasing me just as he had a decade ago when I was an inexperienced young prick. Well, I wasn’t NOW! He was going to pay for all his demeaning tricks and temptations, and pay dearly. He didn’t realize it yet, but he was going to forfeit his balls. 

In spite of my own agony, I took a firm hold of his massive nuts with both my hands and started to squeeze and twist. Harder and harder! He dropped his hands from my aching nuts and started to bellow in pain. I only squeezed harder still, wanting more than anything to destroy Coach Buck’s awesome, mammoth bull balls. 

His huge sac constricted as he tried to draw his testicles back into his groin, but no way! I dug in and pulled the fuckers as hard as I could, stretching them impossibly far from his groin. Even Buck’s huge, low hanging sac was having a hard time with the awesome stretch I was giving it, and I knew I would soon have those massive baby makers pulled past the fucker’s KNEES! I was doing real damage to his huge but delicate manhood. 

Suddenly, he realized I was out to nut him and began to struggle like a mad man, his massively muscular body thrashing, muscles straining mightily in an attempt to break free. But it was no use; I had him where I had always wanted him, and I wasn’t about to let him go. With every muscle in my hands, I crushed his beautiful genitals, determined to make them surrender to me and burst in my squeezing hands. He was going out of his mind with agony and horror as they began to give way. Thick veins stood out on his huge hairy sac as the mighty testicles threatened to collapse. I knew that in moments, the delicate cords and sperm tubes would begin to snap one by one, and that his massive nuts would explode in my hands. 

As Coach Buck’s gigantic bull balls were about to burst in my hands, the gym doors suddenly flew open, and a group of loud, drunk alums wandered in. I was caught by surprise, and released Coach Buck’s tortured and nearly busted nuts just moments before I would have destroyed them. Stark naked, and with a dripping hard on between my legs, I had no choice but to flee, hearing the sharp gasps and exclamations of the men behind me as they took in the scene, a naked and hugely muscular Coach Adams clutching his wounded but intact monster nuts as another naked man fled the scene. 

But I was determined to not be denied my prize, and was soon formulating a plan to get my hands on Coach Adam’s huge nuts again…


Part Two - The Weekend Continues


I remembered well my gym days in high school. I was never much for physical education—being rather small for my age (I have since grown and filled out considerably), I found football and basketball punishing and embarrassing. But it was different with Wednesday. Wednesday was swimming day. Not that I liked swimming all that much, but after class I got a chance to observe 50 young naked guys soaping up and showering together, and the sight always excited me no end!  

The most enticing guy in that respect was Jim Oslund—“Ozzy”—who had one of the most beautiful set of knockers I’d ever seen! Nearly hairless, they were the size of big lemons, making them almost as huge as Buck Adam’s titanic testicles. An unusually well developed cock for his age arched over them. Yeah, Ozzy was the subject of many wet dreams those years. Ozzy was also on the swim teem and you can bet I attended every swim meet just to see his package all tightly confined by the official nylon Speedos he wore. Even straight guys found their eyes focused on those manly jewels. I don’t even want to think of the thoughts of his adoring girl friends! 

Oh, so back to Coach Adams. 

As with so many schools, coaches often staffed more than one sporting event, and my school was no different. Not only did Coach Adams teach wrestling, he taught swimming as well. Talk about a fantasy come true! At that time, Coach Adams was in his mid 20’s, just out of college. And what a specimen HE was! Not that we ever saw him nude when we practiced—although like I said before, I caught him in the showers several times when I came in after hours to get a medical excuse or some other fabrication. There he was, soaping those massive, hairy balls of his and stroking his huge, hardening cock unaware that I had caught a glimpse of him through the door. 

Usually he was attired in either a thin Speedo, or else in maddeningly tight white shorts with an equally tight tee shirt—both of which only accented his masculine attributes! Maybe because I was gay, I almost immediately realized that Coach Adams had his eyes on his young charges, savoring every jiggle and flop of their young genitals, mentally having sex with each one. More than once I caught him looking at MY package. But I was not favored with his more intimate attention, unlike were several of his more admired students. I knew that at least 3 or 4 of the more heavily hung guys were his favored “protégés” whom he “groomed” for swim competitions. I could but imagine what sort of “training” was involved with the young hunks. I don’t know what angered me most, his abuse of his young students or the fact that I wasn’t included! But I vowed that one day he would get HIS! Well, now that time was at hand. 

After my aborted attempt during our wrestling match the day before, I was going to get even with Buck Adams at the swimming meet. 

At the morning swim meet, I sat in the stands and quickly found Coach Adams at the side of the pool, coaching his team. The man looked none the worse for wear for the nearly deadly beating I had given his bull nuts the day before. 

DAMN, but he was an awesome specimen of a man! His tight tee shirt left nothing to the imagination about his muscular physique. There was NO flab at all on his corrugated belly, and his huge pecs were perfectly shaped, with big protruding nipples making a quite discernible imprint on his tee shirt. Almost immediately, my eyes naturally lowered to his crotch, tightly encased in the same tight white shorts he wore ten years ago. Yeah, there was that huge bulge between his legs that moved as he shifted his legs slightly. 

To my surprise, his eyes wandered into the stands, and he SAW me checking him out. To my even greater surprise, he slyly gave himself a discrete grope, which allowed his balls to roll to one side, accompanied by a “come on” look. Shit, the man was beckoning me to talk to him, and to have a rematch! 

I came down out of the stands, and we chatted superficially for a couple of minutes, completely ignoring the fact that I had tried to castrate him the night before. And then he “casually” wondered whether I might like an after-hours swim. 

“Why that would be great,” I responded. 

“How about 11:30 tonight when everything has quieted down?” 

I could barely contain my excitement as I agreed to meet him that night. 

And so it was that I found him waiting when he opened the pool door. I had deliberately kept him waiting fifteen minutes so he could get hot in anticipation. And he obviously WAS! He was dressed in a bright red thong Speedo that left absolutely NO aspect of his bulging sex hidden. His two gargantuan man fruits protruded from the pouch between his firm, muscular legs, with his hose-length dong snaked to the right. 

“I didn’t bring a suit,” I said. 

“No problem, I’ve got several in my office. Though they may be just a bit small for you,” he replied with an evil sort of grin. 

“Oh, I think I’ll manage,” I shot back, retreating to his office. 

He resisted the temptation to watch me change. He was right: the suit was about a full size too small, making my manhood barely contained by the straining pouch. Well, THAT was fine, too! 

I made my entrance, thrusting my crotch forward as I entered the pool room. He reached out and felt my well developed body—professionally, of course! “You’ve developed quite a body,” he said lingering over my arms and running his big hands slowly down my upper body. 

“Ready?” he called, as he sprang to the diving board. I looked at him there, part admiration, part lust, and part hatred. He jumped and with each bounce his nuts jiggled in their pouch until he made a clean dive into the pool. In a second I joined him and we swam about, circling each other like two sharks. He dived between my legs and I could feel his body delicately caress my balls as he swam through. I copied his action, going through his spread legs, making sure to make contact with HIS tightly packaged nuts. After several repetitions, I could feel his cock growing harder and harder as it brushed against me, until soon a good three or four inches of huge, hard cock were protruding out the leg of his Speedo. 

He made the first move, sliding his fingers around my manhood as he swam through and giving me a friendly squeeze, teasing me again as he had done so many times back in school. I returned the favor, but then the next time through, I grabbed his basket with both hands in a nut-busting squeeze! 

Buck gurgled in surprise and pain, and struggled in the water. No doubt his big bull balls must have still ached from the pounding I had given them the previous night, which made me that much more excited. But to my surprise, Coach Adam’s cock remained rock hard as I crushed the life out of his nuts, and in fact throbbed harder still while I squeezed his beefy balls. 

I then forced a sharp fingernail through the thin nylon fabric and tore the pouch open with a single vicious rip. His massive set of twin balls and huge, rampant prick flopped through the torn opening. That’s when I got my first good look at Buck’s humongous boner, and I thought I might cum then and there. The beefy and hairy muscle god was sporting at LEAST 12 inches of beer-can-thick stud meat! His huge and succulent 6-inch-long limp cock was actually a grower and not a shower!! 

I must have loosened my grip in surprise, because Coach Adams struggled free and went for MY gonads, BIG TIME! No more Mr. Nice Guy. I felt the fragile protection of my Speedos ripped from my crotch, allowing my OWN manhood to flop forth. We each shook the encumbering remnants of our suits from our bodies and went for each other. 

I had always suspected a sadistic side of Coach Adams beneath his smiling, seductive façade. Well, now it was out in the open! He was fully engaged in a sexual fight—out to give real pain to my genitals. I could see the gleam in his eyes as he dove under to attack my crotch again and again. Several times, I felt his tight grip on my nuts producing serious pain, but like Coach Adams, my cock remained rock hard, and was not going to go down again this side of ejaculation or death. 

And so it went for many long minutes, both of us brutally attacking each other’s sexual equipment. We both got in some serious grabs, squeezes, and punches, and spent almost as much time punching and throttling each other’s cocks as we did each other’s huge balls. One time as he swam by, Coach buck caught a hold of one of my nuts and damn near ripped the fucker off! I had never realized how much force a seemingly fragile testicle could withstand! But I gave as well as I got. 

Due to the tenderness of his already bruised and battered balls, I had the distinct advantage. When Coach Adams surfaced for air and grabbed the side of the pool, I knew it was time to strike. I threw a punch directly into his crotch, catching both bulging bollocks dead on and crushing them against the tiled wall of the pool. I could hear Coach Buck bellow in pain even through the water, and as I watched, a big stream of milky precum began to flow from the tip of his huge, more than foot-long cock, leaving a silky trail in the water. After that brutal punch, I grasped a hold of Buck’s mighty sac of nuts with both hands, and pulled downward with all my might. MAN, but his balls felt incredible in my hand, so huge and warm and hairy to the touch. His scrotum stretched past all human endurance as I yanked his gigantic nuts toward the bottom of the pool while Coach Adams clung to the side, making the massive orbs bulge obscenely in their sac, and looking like they would burst forth at any moment. 

His precious baby-makers were SO exciting in my grasp! Both of his big “boys”, tender and warm, under my complete control! 

Coach Buck released the side of the pool and tried desperately to grope for MY manhood, but I swam from his grasp, my hands still locked like a pair of vises on HIS huge, agony-filled nuts. Those low-hanging giants he flaunted so provocatively were now MINE, and I was going to destroy them forever! 

Coach Adams had again resurfaced with his back to the side of the pool, and both of his big, muscular arms were draped over the lip of the pool, allowing him to hang before me in all of his muscular glory, and leaving his balls wide open for me to mangle and destroy. I couldn’t believe it! Coach Adams wasn’t making an effort to stop me from torturing his nuts, and in fact, judging from the hardness of his powerfully throbbing cock, he was INVITING me to bust his gigantic balls!! 

Well, you don’t have to ask ME twice! 

Giddy with lust and a need to burst those twin paragons of masculine power and perfection, I pulled down HARD on those twin bull nuts, and with a free hand began to pummel the shit out of them. Each blow sank my fist deep into his solid and resilient ball meat, and as I rained dozens of blows onto the huge nuts, I could feel their strength begin to wane. At the same time, I could also feel Buck’s enormous cock grow even thicker and harder, if that was possible, and I realized that the big muscle man was getting off on having his bull balls pummeled! 

I stopped beating his balls and instead grasped a huge bull nut in each hand and proceeded to squeeze and twist his tortured nuts. I could hear him groaning in agony-filled pleasure as the big man drew closer and closer to orgasm. I slowly crushed his gigantic baby makers, and I felt an almost exquisite satisfaction as I felt those massive testicles begin to yield to my deadly grasp. “Who’s the big, macho coach now?” I laughed to myself, and prepared to finish off the Coach’s mighty nuts. 

Coach Buck’s grunts suddenly turned deeper and more guttural, and the precum that had been flowing continuously from his cock suddenly ceased. I watched in shock an surprise as his gigantic cock swelled larger STILL, now well over a foot long and nearly as thick as a baseball bat! This fucking stud was about to CUM!! 

And cum he did! The first blast shot out like a torpedo, a thick rope of cum nearly four feet long. The wad erupted with tremendous force, striking me in the upper chest so hard that it actually stung! And that was through water!! The first huge blast of cum was followed quickly by another, and another, and another, in a seemingly endless display of hyper masculine virility. I couldn’t believe any man could cum so much, even with balls the size of the largest lemons you’ve ever seen! Sperm was pumping out of Coach Buck’s cock with a fury that I had never before witnessed, and the harder I crushed his screaming balls, the more of the thick white man cream would spew forth. 

A cloud of congealed spunk was quickly forming around us, huge amounts of sperm flooding the water, and STILL Buck’s monstrous orgasm raged on! And STILL I continued to squeeze and crush his incredibly tough nuts! I couldn’t believe that any man’s nuts could endure such abuse, but the Coach’s nuts simply refused to burst!! 

After over two full minutes of continuous orgasm that had left a large portion of the pool cloudy with his milky cum, Coach Buck’s orgasm finally began to ebb, and about half a minute later, the dregs of his titanic, super human orgasm burped from his still rock-hard cock. The greatest orgasm I had ever seen had finally finished. But I was still intent on bursting those twin bull nuts, the mighty well of Buck Adam’s awesome masculinity, and taking my revenge on the man I had lusted after for so many years. 

Suddenly I felt Buck’s powerful arms gently surround me. Though I am extremely strong from many hours in the gym, I felt his arms pry my hands away from his balls as if I was a child. My god, how strong IS this man?! His huge arms scooped me out of the water and pressed me again his massive chest, and I felt him lock me in the most powerful bear hug I had ever experienced. Then, to my complete surprise, his kissed me, a deep, passionate, soul-searching kiss that left my toes curling and my cock pressing hard against his iron abs. 

And with that, Coach Buck Adams thanked me. He THANKED me! And he asked if I would stay with him, and make love to him like that every night! 

Well, you BET I stayed! And now, every night, I get to have my revenge on Coach Buck Adams. Every night, I beat, pummel, stretch, yank, squeeze, and crush those gigantic testicles of his, and bring him to one earth-shattering orgasm after another. I haven’t yet managed to burst his gargantuan bull balls, but each day I try anew, and I know that some day, those beautiful, bulging balls will surrender to me and be destroyed. 

In the meantime, I will love my Coach… 

No comments:

Post a Comment