Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Breaking Ryan's Privates

I just now finished this story, which actually holds closer to the original version more than most of the stories I write. And it's positively romantic as far as my stories go! Let me know if you enjoy it.



Breaking Ryan’s Privates

Based on an original story by Bulgebasher23




Private Ryan was what we called a Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell. There was nothing about him that was obviously gay. He was a taut, lean, mean fighting Marine like the rest of us, a strong lad and a good soldier who always pulled more than his fair share of weight in the platoon. He was even well respected by most of the guys in the unit, even if he didn’t actually have any buddies who he could call a friend. It was only his wandering hazel eyes gave him away, especially in the gang showers. And in a way you couldn’t blame him, really, with all the young and muscular male flesh parading around in the nude all the time. 

Worse, Ryan had a disconcerting and uncontrollable tendency to sprout a very big and very thick 12-inch-long boner at the most inopportune moments. It perhaps wouldn’t have been so bad if he could have taken care of it before morning showers, but we Marines are never allowed a moment of true privacy, not even in the latrines. So there it was almost every morning in the showers, all 12 extremely thick pinky-peach inches saluting proudly above a pair of cumquat low hangers, really huge stones, the kind we called ‘bull balls’ back on the farm. I’d never seen nuts even half so large on a man before, and they looked positively freakish hanging from the young guy’s lean and muscular groin, each colossal orb as big as a huge grapefruit, the kind that could fill a man’s hand to overflowing. The obscenely huge balls hung heavily in a loose and nearly hairless sac, stretching it down a good 4 or 5 inches down. It was just an extremely impressive set of bull nuts, and combined with his full foot of thick and beefy cock meat made for one hell of an awesome package. 

Let me tell you, most of the guys in the platoon were damn jealous of the humongous meat and potatoes swinging between that kid’s legs, though of course no one would ever admit it. Especially to be jealous of a gay dude! But it didn’t really matter if that the kid was gay or straight, there was just no denying that the guy was hung like a fucking moose, and I caught more than a few guys starting at Ryan’s private parts with thinly disguised envy. 

Now I happen to have a massive cock myself, a truly enormous tool that measures a full 13 1/2 inches in length when fully hard, even longer and thicker than Ryan’s gigantic piece. I’ve managed to never throw a boner in front of my bunkmates, so they’ve never seen it at full mast like they have Ryan’s. Nevertheless, it’s still pretty obvious that I’ve got an enormous whanger cuz even when it’s limp, my thick, pale, purple-headed dick measures over 9 inches in length, stretching almost halfway to my fucking knees! But even I had to admit that I was more than a bit jealous of Ryan’s goliath bull balls, as even my both of my extra-large, lemon-sized nuts didn’t match the sheer mass of just one of the young man’s behemoth, fist-sized balls. 

But perhaps the most maddening fact was that Ryan treated his morning hard on like he did anything else, with a perfect soldier’s detachment. 

Ryan was a really good looking young man, too. Actually, if I’m being honest, he was actually a drop dead gorgeous stud, which didn’t help his situation in the slightest. His handsome face was intensely masculine, very rectangular with a chiselled jawline and a powerful chin, but almost pretty at the same time, with the long eyelashes framing his stunning blue-green eyes, his sensual lips, and his boyish features. 

Private Ryan wasn’t a tall man and in fact was rather on the short side, standing only about 5 feet, 7 inches or so, but he was a powerhouse of strength with his perfectly formed and defined muscles. The kind of physique that only intense military training can provide. His big chest was covered in a light dusting of brown hair to match the thick hair on his head, and travelled down a narrow treasure trail to the huge package encased in his khaki briefs. Ryan may have been one of the shortest guys in our unit, but he was a powerful little bull of a lad, weighing a good 220 pounds of dense, hard Marine muscle. Considering his short height and relatively compact frame, Ryan packed an impressive amount of muscle on his tight young body. And I’d never seen a guy more ripped or shredded with what had to be a close to zero percent body fat. Still, most of the rest of us weighed way more than the little dude, so with both our height and our mass dwarfing the handsome and bull-hung stud, it was easy to physically intimidate the smaller guy. 

Me and three other guys seemed to have caught Ryan’s silent attentions the most. I personally don’t mind shit like that; to each man his own. But the other three weren’t digging it at all. We all also happened to be some of the fucking biggest guys in the whole damn platoon, too, which I guess tells you a little something about Ryan’s tastes -- he definitely liked the big boys! 

First there was Derrick, a real mean son-of-a-bitch from Mississippi with blond hair and a thick, backwoods southern drawl. Derrick was a farm-raised boy like me, so had a thickly muscled form built from lifting big hay bales and hauling around heavy farm equipment. The big redneck farm boy was 6 feet, 2 inches tall and a good 260 pounds of thick, rock hard muscle. 

Nick was a handsome, dark-haired Greek from Queens, the biggest guy in the platoon next to me at 6 feet, 4 inches tall and 280 pounds of beefy, hairy bull muscle. He was a relatively easy-going guy most of the time, but once you got him riled up, you’d better look out. 

Kane was a real bad ass, some sort of juvenile delinquent who had been told at 18 to either enroll in the military or go to jail. So the raven-haired trouble maker had chosen the Marines over the lock up. He’d landed himself in hot water a couple of times since entering the service, but he’d managed to adapt enough to not get discharged...if only barely Kane was a damn handsome man himself, with piercing blue eyes, lopsided grin, and a real cocky swagger that he could back up with the 250 pounds of muscle he had packed on his 6-foot-tall frame. Kane was the smallest of the four of us in terms of height and weight, but was still built huge compared to most of the guys in the battalion. 

And then there was me, just another thickly built Texan bull giving the Marines a toss before coming home back to be a good little cowboy like generations before me. I’m built like to proverbial brick shithouse, standing a full 6 feet, 5 inches tall and packing a whopping 325 pounds of Marine stud muscle onto my huge frame. Like I said, I’m the biggest guy in my platoon, and maybe the biggest damn guy in the whole Marines! There’s not more than a couple of ounces of fat on my body, either, so my huge and swollen muscles are always shown off to great effect. I’ve got the typical ginger coloring from my mother’s side; strawberry blond hair worn in the Marine crew cut, pale blue eyes, and fair skin almost the color of milk. Some of the guys gently rib me about my pale skin from time to time, but with my huge square jaw, enormously muscular physique, and my own more-than-ample swinging meat between my thickly-muscled legs, truth is that the guys are just damn fucking jealous of my size and strength. You definitely couldn’t call me pretty -- my features are way too rough and masculine for that -- but I suppose most people would call me handsome in a rugged, raw-boned, brutish sort of way. I just knew that I was never short on attention from the ladies, and had gotten more than my share of attention from men over the years, too. 

So us four big muscle bulls caught Ryan’s furtive, wandering eyes the most among all the hot studs in our barracks. Maybe it was the way water flowed down Derrick’s chiselled back and big muscular ass; or the way Nick’s massive quads and hamstrings gleamed with sweat during our long training runs; or the way Kane’s blue eyes would sparkle when he looked at you with the mixture of danger and lust, leaving you confused on whether he wanted to beat you up or fuck you...or maybe both. Or perhaps in me...well, I really don’t know what he saw in me. Maybe just some gigantic redneck muscle bull with a set of massive genitals to rival his own. Who knows? Whatever it was, looking at us always had the unfortunate side-effect of filling Ryan’s tightie-whities with moisture, heat, and a full foot of rock hard man meat. 

Much to his credit, though, the stoic little fucker really tried to not show his attraction to us. He had a damn near perfect dead pan poker face, so if it wasn’t for the raging hard on he got every time he got a good look at our big, beefy, muscular bodies, Ryan might have gotten away with it. But each of us had caught the handsome Private stealing glances at us more than once, checking us out when he thought we weren’t looking. I think he checked me out most of all, but like I said, I don’t really care about that kind of shit, so it didn’t bug me any. 

But the other three guys, they weren’t so cool about it. So much to Ryan’s regret, we all elected to teach him a lesson. The four of us were passing the bottle around one night, and Derrick got to talking about how much he hated that ‘pervert Ryan’ checking him out in the showers and in the barracks. Kane said how pissed off he was too, and even Nick chimed in, so before we knew it -- after very little discussion and too much cheap base liquor -- the four of us concocted a little plan to ‘help’ Ryan with his wandering eye problem. 

But the best laid plans of mice and men and shit like that, you know. 

Weekend furlough came and the barracks emptied like a baby with diarrhoea, save for a few stragglers with neither the money nor the girlfriends to supply their needs for release or relief. We knew that Ryan never left the base on weekend furloughs -- the kid had no family, and apparently no friends outside the military as well -- so we all planned to stay in as well. The four of us were going to have the entire barracks -- and Private Ryan -- all to ourselves. 

It was the big dark-haired muscle man Nick who stood point and signalled to the rest of us that the coast was clear, the barracks empty, and the target alone. The four of us entered the building and saw Ryan on the floor by his bunk doing sit ups. The little dude had he bare feet and nearly hairless calves propped up on the lower bunk bed while he did crunch after crunch. Except for the tan base-issued short shorts, Ryan was naked as he crunched and curled and grunted, destroying what infinitesimal amount of body fat mighty have remained on his spectacular body. All of us Marines were awesome specimens of young men in their prime, built and beefy and ripped, but Ryan had exquisitely-proportioned and utterly shredded physique that put even muscle monsters like me to shame. As I gazed at the flexing and grunting soldier on the floor, I had to admit to myself once again that he really was one hell of a handsome and studly looking guy. 

The guys had decided that I would approach Ryan first. So I ducked my huge body under the top bunk, careful not to scratch my head on the metal above, and offered to hold Ryan’s ankles down and count for him. 

“Sure, Alex,” he said, clearly a bit surprised at my offer of help. But he smiled up at me, his handsome face just lighting up, completely innocent and unaware of what we had planned for him. “Thanks!”

I was wearing only my own tan shorts and a tight black tank top, so I knew that as soon as I positioned myself between his shins and gripped his bare, smooth ankles, Ryan would sprout wood. He’d be forced to stare up at my gargantuan arms, cannon ball shoulders, and the thin cotton tank top fabric stretching tight against my massive pecs, and feel the strength in my huge hands as they powerfully gripped his slender ankles in a hold he could never hope to break, and the poor horny guy wouldn’t stand a chance. 

Sure enough, as I started count and he continued his workout, Ryan began to swell uncomfortably large in his tight tan shorts. His eyes kept travelling up and down my body, staring at face, my chest, my arms, and my package. By the way he was exerting himself and squinting sweat out of his eyes and blushing all over, I could tell that he was having a hard time controlling himself. Ryan’s massive boner, which had now escaped the waistband of his shorts and was pointing straight up past his navel now, looked like it was excruciatingly hard, and his huge balls must have been in some discomfort as they were repeatedly smooshed up against the swollen base of his thick rod, the overfilled fabric of his shorts straining around the two enormous orbs. I found the sight strangely captivating. 

Just as we had planned, Nick and Kane came striding into the barracks, pretending to be talking about some bullshit, then saw us and came over to join in. Derrick was hidden just outside the barracks and would keep a look out to make sure we weren’t disturbed. 

The two new guys sat on the edge of the bunk bed, trading tips on how to do this kind of crunch or that style of sit up. Ryan meanwhile kept right on curling his amazing torso up and down while I kept counting out the reps. I was mesmerized by the way his huge cock would slide in the groove created by his chiseled 8-pack of abs, poking up into the deep valley between his muscular pecs at the top of the movement before sliding back down the length of his torso. As I watched, I could see that his cock head was starting to leak a snail trail of precum from mid chest down almost to his navel, the clear and abundant fluid making and even more slick surface for his cock to glide across. 

Right about when Ryan reached the 150 mark, big Nick suggested that the short stud try a new technique to finish out the last sets of his daily regime of 200 sit ups. Ryan, the poor horny sap, willingly agreed, and soon the big muscular Greek was sitting behind him on the floor. When Ryan came down from his next rep, Nick stopped him at the half way point with his hands on Ryan’s meaty shoulders and pushed him back up, forcing him to work the lower portions of his awesomely defined 8-pack. This continued for few more dozen reps till I gave the nod. 

As Ryan came down again, Nick snatched his wrists away from the back of his head and forced Ryan all the way down, his handsome head falling into Nick’s big and muscular lap. Nick trapped him there by simply laying his hairy and enormously muscular legs over Ryan’s shoulders, stretching the young man’s arms up over his head and pinning them uselessly to the floor. The kid’s initial shock and surprise quickly turned into panic, and Ryan began to struggle desperately to break free, thrashing his beautiful body and attempting to kick out at me with his strong legs. But I was ready for him, slipping quickly from kneeling to sitting as Ryan thrust his hips off the floor. I clasped his sweaty ankles under my armpits and whistled to signal Kane. The dark-haired bad ass leapt over and helped me to strip Ryan’s sweat-soaked shorts off of him, freeing the rest of his boner and liberating his massive bull testicles from their tight cotton prison. All the while, fear and anger battled over Ryan’s stunningly handsome face as he fought uselessly against the two vastly bigger and stronger men holding him hostage. 

Nick just laughed and teased the poor kid, while Kane took the sweat-drenched shorts and stuffed them into Ryan’s protesting mouth. And then we went to work. 

Kane straddled Ryan’s face, shoving his big muscular ass into the kid’s terrified face. I pulled on Ryan’s lean, muscular legs and got his tight bubble butt resting on my knees. The handsome stud’s enormous cock flopped around wildly as he continued to struggle, spraying loads of sticky pre-cum all over the place. I swear, the kid precame like other guys pee! The stuff just blew out of his cock in a steady river, and very quickly, all three of us had been lashed by multiple greasy strands of the stuff. 

As I eagerly watched, Kane administered a few hard slaps fists to Ryan’s huge balls, making the buff kid stiffen, twitch, and groan with each stinging hit. The thick and meaty sound of Kane’s hands smacking against all that beefy ball flesh made my own hard cock start to stiffen in my shorts. 

But when I saw the wicked sneer on Kane’s face and the demented gleam in his blue eyes, I started regretting my participation in this cruel sport. Kane’s hard slaps soon turned into solid chops, and I began to wince in sympathetic pain. And when those chops turned into brutal hammer blows with his fists, I began to seriously worry that Kane was bent on destroying Ryan’s huge, proud bull nuts. I saw in that moment that Kane was an even crazier bastard than I had thought. Kane got a strong grip on the fat, spongy head of Ryan’s huge, rock hard cock, yanking it hard toward the kid’s head to get even better shots at his red and swelling balls. Fist after fist after devastatingly powerful fist landed squarely into Ryan’s goliath gonads, and watching the way Ryan’s superbly defined abs and thigh muscles flexed and twitched and throbbed with each punishing blow, I had to gulp down deep breaths to keep from passing out. 

I soon started getting really worried about the kid’s nuts. I had a fucking tough set of bull nuts, but I was seriously doubting that my big boys could have been able to stand up to such vicious and repeated abuse. Ryan’s clearly had a tremendously tough pair of stud balls, but even his huge orbs couldn’t take much more of this torture. I had signed up to this game to teach the kid a lesson, not to castrate the poor guy. 

To save the handsome kid from some serious and permanent damage to his nuts, I took over the sack attack and Kane instead started punching down into Ryan’s chiseled and rock solid abs. Nick got creative himself, using his thick fingers to pinch Ryan’s nose close every so often to deprive him of air, but not so long to make him pass out. Really just making the terrified kid panic that much more. 

I tucked the kid’s trembling legs further into my hairy armpits, trapping them against my sides with my enormous arms, and pulled Ryan’s exposed groin closer to me. His tight, sweat-slickened ass was now resting on my enormously muscular thighs. I reached forward both of my hands and gently cupped his huge huevos for the very first time. I’ve got some serious huge meat hooks at the end of my massive arms, but Ryan’s gonads were so freakishly oversized that I could barely grip my fingers around them. They were also astoundingly heavy, even heavier than they looked, and as I began to close my thick fingers around all of that swollen nut meat, I could tell that they were incredibly dense and solid as well, despite having suffered more than three dozen punishing hammer blows from Kane’s powerful fists. 

Ryan’s red and swollen balls felt blazingly hot in my hands, and I held them there for several long moments, just amazed really as their enormous size and heft. Then I began to close my fists around those two mighty melons, squeezing tight and crushing them something fierce before opening my fingers again. And then repeating that motion over and over again, like I was rhythmically juicing his mammoth, grapefruit-sized balls. The harder I squeezed, the more he stiffened and groaned and writhed his hot ass on my knees. 

Yet his cock never flagged in the least, no matter how much pain we inflicted on his gargantuan balls. That mighty horse dick of his stayed has hard as a crowbar, spurting out so much precum that the kid’s whole chest and muscular belly was now completely slick with the stuff. 

Ryan nearly tossed Kane off of him when I focused on just one colossal nut, laying both of my thick thumbs across the top of it and lacing my other fingers beneath it, and then pressing deep and hard with my thumbs into the meaty center. I was exerting a powerful and constant pressure and travelling all over the huge orb. Ryan’s muffled cries and bellows of pain had the shrill sound of desperation. He probably thought I was going to burst his huge nut wide open, tearing it in half like a ripe piece of fruit, and truth be told, I had more than enough strength to do just that. But I didn’t want to wreck the little dude’s enormous nuts, so I was only using a fraction of my real strength. My thumbs were digging more than halfway into the huge tortured orb, but I knew the massive, mighty gonad could actually take a lot more abuse than that before fracturing and cracking open. So in a sense, I was going gentle on the kid. 

But Kane got nastier. 

Placing a hand under Ryan’s (STILL!!) throbbing beer can of a cock, Kane punched and knuckled the kid’s big dick head mercilessly as I continued to roughly massage and squeeze and manhandle his huge nuts. From what sounded like moans of pleasure to muffled shrieks of agony and back again, Ryan’s whole body wiggled and jerked and quivered, and his tight, hard butt thumped and smack and shook in my lap. Damn, was I hard!! My huge, throbbing 13 1/2 inches was trapped against my abs by my tight black tank top, and somehow Nick and Kane hadn’t seemed to notice it, so intent were they on the writhing stud below them. Ryan’s lean and muscular body was drenched and dripping, and my own shorts were getting soaked with a mixture of his sweat and my own precum. 

I licked my suddenly dry lips and renewed pulping the kid’s huge baby makers in my hands. In a deep but surprisingly breathy voice, I told Kane to start milking him, hard. With a menacing grin, Kane looked once at me and nodded. He leapt off of Ryan’s chest, then raised Ryan’s frighteningly hard cock, pushing it upright and toward me by using the thumb of his left hand to prop up the heavily veined and precum-glistening shaft. I felt my own cock lurch when Kane used his free hand to start stroking and cranking the top three or four inches of Ryan’s massive dick like he was pumping a motorcycle handlebar. Ryan freaked out at this new and overwhelming sensation, bucking even harder against his three big assailants. I responded by gripping and digging my fingers even deeper into Ryan’s balls, pulling them toward me as well. The huge muscles of in my thick forearms corded up with the force of my grip, and my knuckles were starting to turn white. GEE-ZUS, but this kid had some fucking tough nuts!! 

Ryan was all moans and groans and trembling hips now. Nick snatched the shorts out of the kid’s mouth, and the long anguished moan of pain and pleasure that began to rise from him made my heart ache with a hungry weakness I never knew was in me. Gritting my teeth, throat dry, I looked into Ryan’s sweat blinded and tearing eyes as I nailed his balls anew with my thumbs. Those piercing hazel eyes lasered right through me, a look of betrayal, disbelief, helplessness, and savage pleasure that I’ll never forget. Again and again, how those drilled-to-perfection thighs quavered and tensed against my muscular sides as my big thumbs juiced each of his nuts and Kane ravaged Ryan’s cock in his fist like the sociopath he so clearly was. 

With a few short, guttural grunts that swelled into a tremendous, thundering bellow of release, Ryan splattered Kane’s shoulder and Nick’s massive chest with a spectacular gush of his forced boy cream. None of us could believe the sheer size of that massive rope of cum, for it had to be as thick as a pencil and more than 5 feet long! A second wad burst forth, and then a third, and then a fourth, each as massive and powerful as the first. Some of the blasts went right over Nick’s huge hulking form, landing on the concrete floor almost a dozen feet behind him with very wet and thick splatting sounds. 

The crud spewing out of Ryan’s cock was also clearly tremendously dense with cum, for it was almost blindingly white and so thick that it was actually lumpy, landing in big clotted globs on the two grinning men. I could actually FEEL Ryan’s humongous balls flexing and convulsing in my squeezing hands as they pumped out the most gargantuan, colossal load I had ever seen. 

After the first dozen blasts, Nick’s shoulders and hairy chest were festooned with thick streamers and ribbons of Ryan’s baby batter, and Kane’s big arms were similarly coated in a thick layer of the stuff. Ryan’s tight, muscular torso was a complete mess, completely awash with his potent while bullion. And still MORE of the stuff was pumping out of his pulsating cock! The handsome kid was one hell of a sperm-producing stud bull! 

Only after nearly 20 full-force blasts of spunk did Ryan’s titanic, earth- and record-shattering orgasm began to ratchet down. It took another 5 or 6 steadily diminishing spurts of cum before the pulsing cum fountain finally ceased. The dregs of his load continued to burp out of the distended hole at the tip of his swollen cock. 

I finally relaxed my death grip on the dude’s depleted nuts, just letting the huge tortured orbs rest heavily in my hands. Kane. on the other hand, cruelly continued to door knob Ryan’s swollen, cum-slick, and extraordinarily sensitive dick head for a long while after the poor boy came, making his gorgeous body continue to flex and thrash and buck as his mind was overwhelmed with sensation. Ryan kept whimpering and begging for us to stop our vicious abuse, but it was a long time before Kane relented and finally released his still rock hard cock. 

I looked down at the swollen and beet red bull balls resting in my massive hands, and felt an intense feeling of lust slam through my whole body. My own colossal cock was quivering near the edge of its own orgasm at the sight of this beefy, beautiful, ball busted body trapped and pinned by three big and muscular men. I found that I didn’t want to let Ryan’s huge balls go, and just wanted to keep holding the extraordinary gonads in my palms forever. Damn, but his balls were positively burning in my hands, so hot that they almost felt like they were on fire! 

I looked down at Ryan’s cum- and tear-streaked face, and saw that the handsome lad was wracked by shame-faced crying, utterly humiliated and embarrassed by what we had done to him. A part of my heart broke at that sight. 

A short shrill whistle alerted us to clear out. Derrick had spotted a guard detail on approach, and we knew we had to hide the evidence of what we’d just done, and quickly. Nick and Kane used some handy bath towels to quickly mop up the huge mess of nut slop on the floor, and then they beat it, exiting out the rear of the barracks. 

Meanwhile, I hurriedly stripped off my soiled shorts and tank top, and quickly and effortlessly scooped an abused, battered, and quietly sobbing Ryan into my massive and powerful arms and carried him into the showers. Once there, I turned on a shower head and stood with a limp and trembling Ryan in my arms, letting the hot stream of water pour over both of our naked and sweaty bodies. The big room steamed up fast, masking us from view of anyone entering the barracks. I placed a big hand gently over Ryan’s mouth to muffle his moans and sobs until the guard detail had finished their inspection and moved on, leaving us undiscovered. 

I sighed with relief and then looked down as the smaller man cradled in my huge arms. Ryan was looking up at me with a questioning look of fear and innocence, and something more, in his puffy, hazel eyes. I was utterly caught by his gaze, and the two of us stared at each other for several long moments, the hot water pounding against our joined bodies. 

Then, before I even knew what I was doing, I had my lips locked over his beautiful mouth. One big hand was on his back and another was kneading his tight and wet little ass as my mouth tried to devour his. He whimpered and moaned into my hungry mouth, kissing me just as passionately and eagerly as I was kissing him. Without pulling my mouth from his, I turned around and gently pressed Ryan against the wall, holding him up off the floor by a foot or so. I crushed my huge chest against his, pinning him to the wall at I tried to stick my hungry tongue all the way down his welcoming throat. I could feel my huge cock flexing and throbbing of its own accord, lurching upward with each flex to smash into the underside of Ryan’s bruised and battered orbs. The handsome young man groaned in pain with each beefy smack of my cock head against his balls, but he only sucked even more greedily at my face, his hands eagerly exploring my huge arms, my wide shoulders, my thick and powerful back. 

I couldn’t take it anymore. I nailed Ryan’s tight and sweet little ass right there in the showers, and he didn’t refuse me. I plunged my massive cock right to the hilt in his incredibly hot ass, filling him completely. My solid muscular belly trapped Ryan’s still rock hard cock and aching bull balls against his equally hard body, and my bucking hips and crushing embrace further tormented and abused the kid’s battered junk. But the harder I punished him, the more beautiful were the agonized faces of pleasure that he made. 

When I finally came and pumped my huge load deep into the beautiful boy’s guts, Ryan’s privates were broken for the second time that night. As Ryan pressed his handsome face against my thick neck and moaned in pleasure, his trapped cock glued our two muscular bodies together with his second magnificent load. Thick slugs of his chunky splooge dripped heavily from between our pressed bodies and gummed up our pubes. 

Despite the ferociousness of my orgasm, my cock remained solid as steel and buried to the balls inside Ryan’s tight ass, and his monster dick was still bone hard as well. I started gently bucking my hips again, and we both knew that this would be a very long night of fucking and kissing and exploring each other’s bodies. 

My huge hands squeezed his rock solid ass and my mouth once again found his, our tongues battling for supremacy against one another. The heady perfume of our mingled lust was rising with the steam, and I knew then and there that it was I who had been slain. And I knew that I would be the next one made to beg for mercy and release. 

2 comments: