Sunday, October 20, 2013

Matt versus the Punishment Table


For today's post, I first want to thank the incredibly talented Sack Stomper (view his amazing ball busting fiction blog at http://crackednutsballbusting.blogspot.com/) for providing a link to my new blog the other day. My site traffic has had a huge upward spike as a result, so I'm very grateful. 

Today's story is actually one of my older works. Again, the story I found on the Internet years ago has been changed and expanded considerably by me, and I "turned the table" on the original story ending. I hope you enjoy it! :)



Matt versus the Punishment Table

Based on an original story by an unknown author


*********************

A young man tries to take revenge against a supremely hung and hunky college jock. 

*********************

I had been jealous of Matt right from the very start. He was, simply put, the most gorgeous, perfect man I had ever seen. He had the face of an Adonis, the body of a god, and the genitals of a prize stud bull. But more about that later… 

Matt was the star linebacker and defensive lineman on the University’s champion football team, the star player of the both the championship soccer team and the undefeated water polo team, and a track and field all-star, having already set state high school records in the strength events of shot put, discus, and hammer throw. It was also rumored that the powerful young muscle stud had been seen bench-pressing over 600 pounds for 8 reps! Matt’s athletic skill was truly astounding, but it was made even more extraordinary by the fact that he was barely 19 years old! 

The young college stud had grown up on his family’s farm in Iowa, and had been found by a college talent scout during one of Matt’s high school football games. The scout had taken one look at the powerful young athlete and offered him a full four-year scholarship then and there. The young buck had since become the darling hero of the University, and was starting to earn national attention. And with the Summer Olympics approaching in about a year’s time, there was already talk of gold-medal hopes for Matt in any number of  events. 

Matt was a muscle beast, pure and simple. The handsome young man stood 6’3” tall and weighed a massive 285 pounds of 100% male beef, and he was getting bigger all the time. His physique was awesome, his muscular development breathtaking, his every muscle and sinew bulging and chiseled to perfection. His chest was majestic, amazingly wide and over 6” thick, two massive steel plates of dense muscle topped by two big, succulent nipples. His back was equally thickly muscled, and flared dramatically from his barn-door-wide lats down to his incredibly narrow waist. His arms were truly massive, powerful biceps and enormous triceps descending from massive shoulders the size of cannon balls. Matt’s massively-muscled legs were like tree trunks, gnarled with thick, bulging muscle. His vital statistics were astonishing, especially considering that he was still a teenager, and can give some idea as to the mighty dimensions of this superhuman hunk -- 21” neck, 69” chest, 29” waist, 39” wide shoulders (yes, Matt’s shoulders were more than 3 feet wide!), 24 ½” arms, 34” quads, 22” calves. The kid was a muscle monster, rivaling the development of the top pro super heavyweight bodybuilders. And the scary thing was, Matt was still little more than a kid! Who knew how big he would get as he got older? 

The young muscle man also possessed a face that was a perfect match for his heroic  physique. Matt’s face was chiseled masculine perfection, with a powerful jaw, strong prominent chin, high cheekbones, sculpted features, full sensuous lips, and the most stunning, soulful blue eyes I had ever seen. His head was topped by thick brown hair that fell in waves in front of his amazing blue eyes. If the hot young stud didn’t already have a future in any athletic event he wanted, he could easily have become a top male model. In fact, when the University put out its annual “Men on Campus” calendar with Matt on the cover wearing nothing but his now legendary red Speedo, the calendar sold out in two days. The manufacturer of the calendar couldn’t keep up with the demand, and even now, four months into the new year, the campus bookstore still can’t keep copies on the racks. 

Matt’s incredible popularity was due not only to his heartbreaking good looks, awesome physique, extraordinary athletic prowess, and the fact that he was a general all-around nice guy, but was also attributable to the fact that Matt had close to ten pounds of meat and potatoes swinging between those columnar thighs of his. When the now famous photograph of Matt in his red Speedo was first published, most people couldn’t believe their eyes, for it looked like Matt had stuffed a large salami and two big, juice-swollen oranges down his Speedo. But Matt’s teammates, who had all seen the horse-hung young stud in the showers, quickly defended the young man, stating that the photograph had not been doctored in any way. I even found out from one of the other young guys on the water polo team that Matt had to have his Speedos made specially for him, with an oversized front pouch and an extra-sturdy lining. 

The photograph caused quite a stir on campus. The normally rather shy young man was suddenly flooded by propositions from both women and men all over town and beyond. And when the photo hit the Internet, Matt began to receive hundreds of emails and postcards daily from all over the world! 

Matt had earned the nickname “The Bull” from his football teammates early in the year, and everyone had initially assumed it was because of the beefy, burly boy’s huge muscular size and awesome strength. But as people later learned with the release of the calendar, Matt’s team nickname was also based on his enormous cock and bull-sized nuts. 

I had been one of Matt’s many admirers from the beginning of the year, and when I saw the photograph of him in the Speedo, I had to find out for myself if it was true. So one evening, after watching Matt lead the soccer team to yet another victory (during yet another sold-out game), I snuck into the locker room before the team arrived, and hid in a locker opposite Matt’s, waiting for my hunk to arrive. 

I didn’t have long to wait. Matt and his teammates soon made their way into the locker room, laughing and flushed with their latest victory. I looked out the air vents in the locker door, and there was my stud in front of me. He was dirty and sweaty, and the XXXL jersey straining across his shoulders and chest was covered in grass stains, but he had never looked so handsome. He laughed and joked with his teammates, and then began to strip out of his clothes. 

With his back to me, Matt striped his jersey off over his head, revealing his awesome flaring back, which flexed and rippled with every slightest movement. He then bent over the bench and began to take off his cleats and socks, until only his shorts remained. Matt then hooked his thumbs onto the waistband of his shorts, and peeled them down his thick, massive legs, bending over as he did so and giving me a front row view of his spectacular, muscular ass. His tiny, hairy asshole winked at me as he bent to take off his shorts, and I could see the shadow of the massive bulge in his overburdened jock strap from between his spread legs. I almost creamed my pants right then and there at the stunning sight. 

Several of Matt’s teammates walked by and gently slapped Matt on the bare ass as they walked by, congratulating the stud on yet another victory and on scoring the winning goal. Matt smiled his gorgeous smile at them, and then bent over to remove his jock strap. My hunk of a god was now completely naked, but his back was still turned to me. I was getting weak kneed with anticipation as Matt rummaged around in his locker for his soap and shampoo. Finally, Matt turned around, and my prayers were answered. 

I have heard the term “hung like a horse” before used to describe the size of various men’s endowments, but it’s never really been true. Yes, these men might be extraordinarily well hung, but they don’t truly approach the monstrous genital dimensions of a horse. Well, I’m here to tell you that Matt truly did embody the term “horse-hung stud”. As he turned and his extraordinary endowment came into view, I gasped in surprise, and my cock throbbed so hard in my pants that I thought it would rip out of the denim encasing it. 

Matt’s cock was like a fire hose! It swung ponderously as he turned, speaking to its massive weight and heft. The huge member jutted like a third leg from a thick thatch of brown pubic hair, and though Matt was clearly completely soft, his cock hung more than halfway to his knees, and had to be at least 10” long, maybe more! What did they feed these guys back in Iowa?! The mighty shaft had to be at least 2” wide in its flaccid state, and I shuddered to think of the size of this battering ram when it was completely hard! Matt’s cock was uncut, and a thick hood of foreskin completely covered his door-knob-sized cock head. I had never even heard of a cock this huge, and I was willing to bet that Matt had the biggest cock in the world! 

But even the sight of Matt’s huge cock couldn’t prepare me for the immensity of the bull nuts that hung beneath it. Matt’s gargantuan nuts truly looked like they belonged on some huge prize farm animal, and not on a human being. They were grossly oversized, positively obscene, swinging pendulously in their huge and hairy scrotum. Each mighty orb was easily as large as the largest of huge grapefruit, and looked to be ten times as juicy. And their weight must have been absolutely enormous, for though the young, horse-hung buck was barely 19, the great weight of his mammoth nuts had already stretched them at least 4” from his crotch, creating some of the lowest low hangers I had ever seen. I dreaded to think of how far they would hang by the time the stud was 30! 

Almost instantly and without even touching myself, I blew my load with a force and power I never even knew was possible. Somehow, I had freed my cock from the confines of my pants, and I now blasted jet after aching jet of white-hot cum against the inside of the locker door. Fortunately, the sound of my cum wetly striking the door was drowned out by the sounds of the men in the showers, so Matt never heard me as I silently bucked and blew my load. Matt then gathered up his towel and toiletries and headed for the showers himself. 

Even after Matt left for the showers, I continued to shudder with the intensity of my fading orgasm. And I knew then and there that I would have to get my hands on Matt’s gargantuan bull nuts. 

And destroy them. 

*********************

I secretly followed Matt for the next several weeks, recording his movements and worshipping him from afar. I discovered that the young stud was a top honors student in addition to being the University’s star athlete, and that made me hate and lust after him even more. 

I also learned that the big-balled hunk got up early every morning to go down to one of the labs on campus, where he would spend about 30 minutes before coming out and returning home. He would return to the lab in the late evening before going home and going to bed. This happened every day like clockwork, and I knew that I had to find out what Matt did in this lab. So, late one weekend afternoon, I broke into the lab and started searching around. It turned out that it was a genetics and medical research lab, which piqued my interest. I searched the filing cabinets, and discovered that many of the young men on campus were regularly donating their sperm for this scientific research. I looked at a number of different files, and discovered that most young men came in twice a week to make their “deposit”, and that most men were able to produce the equivalent of a couple of tablespoons worth of cum at each visit. 

And then I found Matt’s file. Or should I say drawer. Apparently, the young super hunk was the focus of some very special research that was trying to determine where his super-human strength and athletic ability came from. Flipping past the research itself, which gave incredible figures on bone and muscle density, muscle strength coefficients, and metabolism, I found the records of Matt’s own deposits. They were unbelievable! Not only did Matt come in twice a day as opposed to twice a week, the volume of each “deposit” simply couldn’t be real. Matt’s deposits were not measured in cc’s, but in cups, pints, and quarts! Surely no man, regardless of the size of his nuts, could produce that much cum in a day, twice a day, every day! The notes on Matt’s chart also stated that Matt’s ejaculations were nearly 100% sperm, virtually undiluted by other seminal fluids. In other words, Matt’s cum was unbelievably thick. The researchers were apparently baffled at how a man could be so incredibly virile, and whole folders were devoted to research just on Matt’s awesomely potent sperm. 

Nearly creaming in my pants again, I carefully put all the records back in their place and left the lab. My need to have this man, this paragon of masculinity and raw male power, grew only stronger, and I began to formulate my plan. 

*********************

Winter quarter ended, and I discovered that Matt was going to be one of the few students staying in town over the spring break. Knowing my opportunity had finally arrived, I put my plan into motion. 

Late Saturday afternoon, I followed Matt to the gym on campus, and watched him perform his workout. Matt usually went to the campus gym when few others around, not wanting to attract too much attention or draw crowds of gawkers, and with the start of spring break, the gym was deserted. 

For the first time, I was able to watch Matt work out, and the sheer power and brutal might of this young 19-year-old muscle stud was almost more than I could bear. He had striped down to nothing more than his workout shorts and shoes, so I was able to watch every enormous muscle flex and bulge as he went through the most incredible work out I had ever seen. The poundage of the weights he used as simply herculean, and the dimensions to which his muscles grew was unimaginable. For his biceps alone, Matt curled 225-pound dumbbells in each hand for reps, pumping his enormous guns to at least 26”! I later read that the world record for bicep curls was 265 pounds, so considering just how many sets and reps Matt did with those 225 pounders, I had absolutely no doubt that this mighty muscle lad could blow away that record! 

And when he got to the bench press, I thought I had to be dreaming. Matt just continued to stack more and more weight onto the bar, and I had a hard time keeping up with the figures. Finally, the bar was loaded with 800 pounds of steel! Surely no man could lift such a weight! Matt lay on the bench, gripped the bar above him with his massive hands and, with a mighty heave, lifted the weight off the cradle. And then, in perfect form, Matt pumped out 15 reps with the unbelievable weight. My jaw dropped in shock. 

I soon learned that that was just Matt’s warm up weight. 

Matt continued to add weight to the bar, doing 10 reps each at 850, 900, and 950 pounds. Surely this must be the strongest man in the world! Finally, Matt loaded the bar with 1,000 pounds of metal – half a ton! – and lay back on the bar. This time, the strain on the young man’s face was clearly evident, yet he pumped the bar once, twice, three times, four times, and finally five times before dropping the weight back in the cradle with a loud clang. Matt then got up and flexed his pumped chest, blowing the muscle to even more awesome proportions. Again, I nearly creamed my pants at the sight of this awesome gift from heaven. 

After a full three hours, Matt finally finished his work out, pumped to the max and covered in a sexy sheen of sweat. As he headed for the showers, I knew that this was my chance. I silently followed Matt into the locker room and waited until I could hear the sound of the shower running. 

I crept towards him, using the abundant hot steam to walk unnoticed into the showers. Matt had just washed his face and had his back to me as he washed the suds from his skin. I charged behind him and plunged a hypodermic needle into his massive back, squeezing down the plunger before the huge man had time to react. 

Matt cried out in surprise, his deep voice reverberating off the tiled walls. He spun around to confront me, but almost immediately his beautiful blue eyes were becoming glassy as the horse tranquilizer began to take effect. He only managed to groan as his feet slid out from under him. Matt’s thick back hit the wall behind him, and the huge muscle stud slid down to the floor, completely helpless and vulnerable. His massive legs were spread wide, allowing me the closest look yet at his gargantuan cock and balls. Though I wanted nothing more than to bury my head in his crotch and chow down on his massive meat, I knew I had to get Matt out of there before anyone found us. 

I grabbed the huge stud by his massive shoulders, and began to drag him toward the rear exit. Now I’m something of a big guy myself, at 6’ tall and 225 pounds of beefy muscle, but I still had a heck of a time dragging Matt’s enormous dead weight to the door. Finally, however, I managed to get Matt out of the rear of the building, where my car was waiting. I popped the trunk, rolled the massive naked stud in back, and drove off. 

I headed out of town and into the forest, toward my parent’s summer lake house. I knew that no one would be at the lake at this time of year, so Matt and I would be completely alone together. I would have a full week alone with Matt, and would be able to use and abuse him as I saw fit. And I already knew that, by the end of the week, Matt’s super-human bull balls would be destroyed. 

*********************

A few hours later and we arrived at the lake house. Matt was still unconscious, and it again took a tremendous amount of effort for me to drag the handsome bull stud into the house and secure him. But within 15 minutes, I had the enormously muscular stud trussed up spread eagled in the middle of the room, his thick wrists connected by steel manacles to two huge timbers overhead, and his ankles likewise shackled to two equally huge wooden posts holding up the vaulted ceiling. 

I had planned on video taping the entire experience, and had set up video cameras, monitors, and other digital recording equipment strategically around the room. I was going to film Matt from more than a dozen different angles, and post a live feed of the young man’s destruction on the internet. I turned on those cameras now before I set to work exploring the young muscle man’s fantastic physique. 

I marveled at the awesome sight of this impossibly gorgeous and massive muscle hunk displayed before me, and as I reverently worked to clean the dirt and grime from my handsome prisoner’s perfect skin, I finally realized my dream of worshipping Matt’s spectacular body. I spent several hours getting to know every square inch of that awesome physique, spending extra attention to his colossal cock and magnificent bull testicles. 

I could hardly wait to set the next part of my plan in motion.  

*********************

It took a few more hours for Matt to awaken from his drugged slumber, but when he did, the big stud was clearly both terrified and piss off. He struggled mightily against his chains, his gargantuan muscles bulging and straining as he tried to break through the steel shackles. Though I knew that the links were far too thick and strong for even this muscle beast to break, I will admit that Matt’s heroic display of strength and sheer muscular might had me more than a little worried that he might succeed. But the chains held, and all of Matt’s powerful struggles were for nothing. 

I simply watched Matt’s struggles, my cock growing rock hard at the gorgeous interplay of all of those spectacular muscles. The young man fought valiantly for more than 10 minutes, but when it was finally clear that he would not be able to break free, he finally turned his attention to me. 

“Who ARE you? Where am I? Why am I chained up? What are you going to do to me?” Matt asked, fear evident in the young stud’s deep and husky voice. God, but just his voice alone made me weak in the knees! 

The foreplay was over; it was now time to start the show. 

“Matt, I have been watching you and following you for months, both on and off the sports field, and I can honestly say that you are one incredible, unparalleled specimen of pure stud beef. Your strength, stamina, endurance, beauty, and virility must surely be unmatched by any other man.” 

“You also possess the most unbelievably massive set of genitals I have ever seen. I would love nothing more than to torture and abuse your awesome bull balls in virtually every way possible. Those mighty twin low-hangers deserve to be stomped, punched, kicked, pummeled, pounded, yanked, pulled, stretched, clubbed, whipped, squashed, and crushed into oblivion. Knowing you after reading your files at the genetics lab, your massive bollocks would no doubt last a long, long time even under these most brutal of abuses,  enduring terrible punishment even as they pounded out unimaginable quantities of your hot young stud cream. I have no doubt that before long, gallons and gallons of your male essence would soak the floors, white-wash these walls, and even splatter the ceiling 12 feet overhead.” 

“Yes, your great gonads are undoubtedly the largest man nuts in the world, and they have given you years of intense sexual pleasure, not to mention a massively muscular physique that is the envy of every man who sees it. Yup, no doubt about it, you are one beautiful, massive, horse hung stud.” 

“But are you the toughest?” 

“I want to perform a little test. I want to see just who has the strongest balls. Though your mammoth nuts are unparalleled in size, I have been conditioning my own big balls since my youth to withstand great punishment, and I’m willing to bet that my super tough nuts are stronger than yours.” 

I then walked over to a side wall and began pushing a large table today the middle of the room. The stout table consisted of a thick steel slab balanced on top of four waist-high metal pillars. The metal slab was about two feet across and maybe four inches thick, and a second, thinner metal slab almost the same size as the table top was located next to the table. I pushed one edge of the table right up to Matt’s muscle-bulging thighs, and then went back and wheeled over a large, sturdy cart containing many neat stacks of gym weights, which I placed next to the table. 

“So here’s what we’re going to do. We’re going to have a little wager. We’re going to face each other across this metal slab, and both our nuts are going to be laid out on top. This second slab will be placed atop our nuts, and then I will begin to stack weights atop them both. I will continue stacking the weights until someone’s nuts get destroyed. If your balls explode, then I know that I indeed have the strongest balls in the world. If, on the other hand, my balls rupture and yours survive, then you will be free to go.” 

“You’re crazy!!” Matt cried, terror clearly evident on his achingly handsome face, but I just smiled back at him. 

I moved face Matt across the table, separated by only the four feet of the table top. On both ends of the table, about to two inches from the edge, were two quarter-inch-wide holes about four inches apart. I picked up a large staple made of steel and placed it on the table. Each leg of the staple was about three inches long, while the head was four inches long. I then leaned forward and reverently took hold of Matt's humongous balls, using both hands to lift the enormously massive and meaty balls up. I fondled the huge bruisers in my hands for several long minutes, wanting to remember the feel and heft and heat of these huge, hairy orbs before I destroyed them forever. Surely no man had never before possessed testicles as enormous as these, and I doubted any man ever would again. 

I then positioned those massive man eggs on the table, pulling Matt's overstretched sac between the two holes. I took the metal staple and carefully inserted the legs into the holes in the table. When I pushed on the staple, it slid into the holes easily. Matt's gigantic balls were now trapped, held in place by the staple across his hairy sac between them and his body. 

I picked up a second staple and took hold of my own fat balls, and soon they, too, were trapped by a staple at my end of the table. Now neither of us was going any place unless our staple was removed...excepting, of course, if we left our balls behind. 

To my great astonishment and sheer delight, the impending torture of his balls made Matt throw a gigantic boner. I watched in wide eyed amazement as the young man’s enormous horse cock swelled and grew to even more impossible dimensions, shattering all conceivable records for length, width, and sheer mass. My jaw must have popped open, for in the span of less than a dozen heartbeats, the most massive, colossal cock in the world was now throbbing before me in all of its rock hard glory. 

Though I could barely believe my eyes, Matt proved to be a grower and not a shower, for his mighty 10+ inch flaccid cock had now grown into a beast that was every bit of 16 ½ inches long and 10 ½ inches around the thickest part of the awesome shaft. That tumescent shaft was covered in a thick tracery of throbbing veins, making the great cock look like some sort of dangerous weapon, and the swollen, apple-sized cock head looked like a battering ram. Surely there was no human orifice on the planet that could accommodate this kid’s gigantic truncheon!! 

My own big 10-inch cock was painfully rock hard at this sight, and I wouldn’t have been surprised if my cock split wide open then and there. I was already beginning to precum in anticipation of the imminent demise of Matt’s huge and hunky bull nuts. 

I picked up the big steel slab that had been lying next to the table. This slab of iron was about two feet square, almost the same length as the width of the table, about one inch thick, and weighed a good 50 pounds. It would fit neatly between Matt and me, resting completely on our big balls. 

Unbeknownst to Matt, I'd screwed a pair of heavy metal plugs close to each corner of the bottom of the board on my side of the table. The plugs formed a pair legs for my side of the board, holding it about ¾ of an inch above the table. I'd had my balls crushed much less than this thickness, and knew they could stand it. But Matt’s side didn’t have the same support, so the metal board and anything else I placed on top of the board would be resting entirely on Matt’s huge balls with nothing to keep them from being crushed completely flat. 

Massive Matt just stood there helpless, his mighty arms bound securely to the timbers overhead, his huge balls secured to the table, his massive cock throbbing defiantly before him. Matt’s gigantic cock seemed to relish even the relatively “light” weight of the metal slab resting on his enormous balls, and seemed to throb even larger as the weight bore down on his huge nuts. I knew a hard cock, especially one close to coming, would actually reduce the amount of weight one's balls could hold, and would certainly increase the pain of the weights crushing his gargantuan bull balls. 

Just for fun, I reached over and started playing with the swollen and bloated tip of Matt's enormous cock. Sure enough, it soon started leaking thick, pure white stud cum, which drooled down the thick, throbbing shaft in lush rivers. I stopped after a minute or so, not wanting my stud prisoner to cum too soon, and not wanting myself to cum either. 

I'd gotten a bunch of 25-pound weights from a gymnasium supply shop. Each weight was maybe 1-foot square and an inch thick, and they were neatly stacked in the cart. I picked one up and placed it neatly in the middle of the board. I then picked up another and placed it next to the first one. A third weight soon followed, on the other side. Not wanting to appear to take advantage, the fourth weight I placed on my side of the board. A total of 150 pounds of iron now rested atop our balls. I placed two more weights next to the first four, and completed the first layer of weights. 

Now 200 pounds isn't much for a veteran CBT enthusiast; I wasn’t complaining or even panting. Matt, on the other hand, had a look of great concern on his face, and I could see that his gloriously muscular body was starting to break out in a sweat. I knew, however, that his balls were made of some incredibly tough stuff, and that he could endure a hell of a lot more than this. In fact, Matt’s balls had hardly even begun to flatten out, while mine were already near the ¾-inch mark. I was simply more accustomed to ball abuse than the strapping young buck before me. 

I quickly laid out eight more weights, doubling the weight on our nuts to 400 pounds, more than I’d ever seen a man endure, and yet Matt handled it just fine. So did I; of course, by this time, the two screws on my side of the board were supporting the weight instead of my balls. Still, the pressure on my balls was continuous and left a dull ache in my stomach. I could only imagine that the weights were having a much worse effect on young Matt. It must have felt like a full grown man was standing directly on his balls, but despite the groans and grunts of pain issuing from the young stud, Matt’s balls had been squashed only halfway flat, and were resisting being squashed further. 

In a fog of pure lust, I continued adding weights in sets of four, six, or eight, steadily increasing the weight on our balls as I went. Though the increasing weight had no effect on my balls as they were protected by the metal plugs, the weight definitely had an effect on Matt. His behemoth balls continued to flatten out more and more as the weight increased, and he began to moan and groan in greater and greater agony as his nuts were slowly crushed to death. 

But still Matt endured, taking far more weight than I could have ever imagined possible! The 400 pounds soon became 600, then 800, and soon a full 1,000 pounds! Half a TON of iron was crushing down on Matt’s mighty bull nuts, squashing them from their original 5 ½ inch thickness to a mere 1 inch thick! And STILL he endured!! This kid just wasn’t even human!! 

Amazed and entranced by the awesome strength of this super stud, I continued to add more weight. At 1,400 pounds, Matt’s balls were squeezed to a mere ¾ inch thickness, the same as my hardy nuts. The huge orbs were crushed so flat at this point that they actually touched my big, aching balls, filling in the foot of space that had originally separated us! Good God, how was that even possible?! At the touch of his bulging ball meat against my own, I very nearly shot my load. 

At 1,800 pounds, Matt was groaning and crying out in deep-throated agony, begging me to stop and let him go. The stack of weights crushing down on our nuts was now more than a foot thick, and only the top 3 or 4 inches of Matt’s colossal penis were visible above the edge of the weights. I had to look at the video monitors placed strategically around the room to continue to ogle Matt’s stupendous cock and clenching abs. 

His balls were clearly nearing the end of their endurance, and were crushed to a mere ½ inch thickness, equaling the biggest crush my balls had ever endured. Of course, Matt’s situation was far more impressive, since his balls had to be crushed a heck of a lot more than mine to reach that same dimension. His ball meat was pressing hard up against my own, and the beefy orbs were straining to not rupture under the unbelievably massive weight bearing down them. The ball meat itself was now crushed so thin that it began to bulge out the side of the board. 

From this point forward, I added the weights more slowly, not knowing which would be the one to finally finish Matt and wanting to revel in his last moments as a man. The weight continued to climb – 1,850 pounds, 1,900, 1,950. Each new plate crushed Matt’s screaming bull nuts just a little bit further, and my lust-fogged brain could barely contemplate the almighty strength of those two titanic testicles. 

Finally, a full 2,000 pounds of metal and steel – an actual TON! – rested upon Matt’s gargantuan gonads, crushing them to a mere ¼ inch thickness! Matt’s huge balls looked like a pair of massive, dark red pancakes! Matt was groaning continuously now, and his cock was pouring out so much precum that you would swear he was cumming. But having read about the size of Matt’s actual loads, I knew better. I closely studied the young man’s heroically straining nuts at this point, and judging by how Matt’s huge nuts were bulging obscenely from the sides of the metal board, bulging like dough from a bread press, I knew the moment of truth was no more than a weight away. 

I wanted Matt’s end to be spectacular, the destruction of his mighty bull balls catastrophic, and I knew just how I wanted to do it. 

For the final weight, I decided to go for overkill. I grabbed a huge, thick slab of weight from the top of a nearby cart. The weight weighed a full 200 pounds, and I strained to lift it over the more than one-foot-thick stack of weights already crushing down on our balls. Holding it a good two feet over the remaining weights, I locked eyes with the stunningly handsome and absolutely terrified Matt and gave him a wink, and then dropped the weight. 

The effect was devastating and awesome. As the weight clanged on top of its fellows, adding yet another 200 pounds to the already massive load of steel, Matt bellowed in animal agony and his balls crushed even further, crushed to the very brink of destruction. But somehow, impossibly, they still held! 

Something must have snapped inside Matt’s oversized plumbing, for his swollen and distended horse cock began to blast out a truly colossal load that must have put even this young man’s inhumanly enormous loads to shame. 

The first shot was as thick as a finger and over five feet long, blasting forth with a power and a fury I didn’t think was possible. That single wad of spunk contained more sperm than even my big powerhouse nuts could produce in a month, and it was quickly followed by another, and another, and another, each gargantuan wad as massive as the first. 

Matt’s thick, rich cum blasted high into the air, coming just a few feet shy of hitting the vaulted ceiling, before splashing wetly and messily down onto the weight stack itself. I could actually HEAR the splooge pulse wetly out of Matt’s throbbing bull cock, and each gigantic wad fell onto the stacked weights with a loud splash. Matt’s jizz was so thick with sperm as to be positively chunky, and it ran down the sides of the weights in thick, slow-moving globs and slugs. 

The handsome young muscle stud’s orgasm thundered on and on and on with no end in sight, even as his balls continued to quiver at the edge of destruction. And as Matt continued to cum, blasting pint after pint after pint after pint of cum onto the weights, the very weight of his own cum continued to increase the pressure on his balls. This added weight had a two fold effect – (1) it made Matt cum even harder, and (2) it brought his beefy balls closer and closer to extinction. I knew that balls that had been emptied of their sperm are even more weak and vulnerable, and I became even more excited, realizing that Matt’s own super human virility would ultimately be his undoing. I rapidly approached orgasm, eagerly anticipating the spectacular collapse and annihilation of the biggest and strongest bull balls in the world. 

Suddenly, I heard the groan of metal giving way, and realized that the two thick metal plugs protecting my own nuts from the crushing weight were beginning to fail. In my lust-addled state, I had continued to add weights with no regard for how much weight the two plugs could carry and the associated threat to my own precious balls. Panic seized me, and I lunged at the weights on the table, trying to remove them before the plugs failed entirely. 

But it was already too late. 

Both plugs snapped simultaneously, and well over 2,000 pounds of steel and stud cum were instantly bearing down on my big, egg-sized nuts. My big balls were tough, but nowhere near that tough. In a split second, both my balls exploded, bursting forth from their shattered sac in a blast of meat and nut guts. I screamed in agony as testicular matter shot from either side of the metal slab, my nuts crushed completely flat and utterly obliterated in an instant. 

I fainted at that point, my knees collapsing out from under me. But since I was videotaping the entire event, I was later able to watch the results of my testicular annihilation in every gory detail. I was now held off the floor only by what was left of my balls and ball sac under the staple and under more than a ton of weight. My unconscious form started slipping backward, and the effect on my ball sac was like toothpaste being squeezed out of a tube. In this case, however, it was what was left of my balls being squeezed out of my ball sac by the staple. 

I quickly came to on the floor, clutching what used to be my scrotum and writhing in agony. Meanwhile, Matt continued to pound out the largest orgasm of his life, covering the stacked weights with layer after layer of his cum, and bringing him closer and closer to his own castration. It would have been a fitting swan song to his spectacular virility and masculinity, but it was not to be. 

Just then, the door to the cabin burst open in a shower of splinters and broken boards, and four policemen rushed into the room, weapons drawn. They were stunned by the scene before them; me lying in a pool of blood and shattered nut guts on the ground, my nuts clearly destroyed, while the strongest, beefiest, and hunkiest stud in the world pounded out the biggest orgasm even seen, his horrifically flattened nuts trapped under more than a ton of weight and threatening to explode at any moment. 

One of the policemen recovered after a few moments of shock and rushed to Matt’s side, and then started to remove the weights from his failing balls. The other three policemen quickly followed suit, and soon they had removed all of the weight from Matt’s nearly busted balls, just as he finally finished shooting his most monumental load. The last thing I remember before passing out is thinking how ironic it was that Matt’s balls should survive this ordeal intact, while mine were utterly destroyed. 

*********************

I recovered in a prison hospital, and it was there that I learned what had happened to my favorite muscle hunk. Matt did indeed make a full recovery, and was none the worse for wear from his near castration at the lakeside cabin. In fact, he quickly became something of a world-wide celebrity, for the live video feed of his torture and super human ejaculation immediately went viral and has already been seen by tens of millions of people. By the best scientific estimates, young Matt pounded out more than a gallon of his incredibly thick and powerful splooge in that video. 

Not surprisingly, I was convicted and sentenced to 10 years in prison, where I have been used and abused by nearly half of the inmate population. When you don’t even have a pair of nuts swinging between your legs, you have absolutely zero power in prison, and the other inmates are always quick to capitalize on that. I have a decade of brutal treatment ahead of me, and perhaps I deserve it. 

It’s been a year since my encounter with Big Matt, and he’s grown even bigger and beefier and more studly, if that’s even possible. He’s in his sophomore year at the University, and his fame and all-star status has only grown. Every single one of his sports competitions has been sold out months in advance, and even his practice sessions on the field are attended by hundreds, sometimes thousands, of rabid fans, all wanting to see his muscular, horse hung bull stud of a man in action. A new sports cable channel was developed just to air Matt’s games, and his competitions are now shown in more than two dozen countries. And with the Summer Olympics coming up in a few weeks, all eyes will be on Matt to see just how many gold medals he can win. 

Even Matt’s herculean work outs soon turned into a mob scene, and the University invested in the construction of a private gym so that Matt could continue to work out and train free from the prying eyes of media and fans. 

Life isn’t exactly easy for the big guy, but it’s certainly interesting. 

I also recently saw on the news that Matt is back in the courts, this time suing the medical lab that had collected his donated sperm the previous year. It turns out that this lab had stockpiled gallons and gallons and gallons of the stuff over the course of the year, and that one of the scientists had begun illegally selling the young man’s splooge on the black market. The scientist was now in police custody and facing a large number of charges, but he had already sold dozens of gallons of Matt’s cum both domestically and abroad. 

The exact locations of the many recipients remains unknown, but there are believed to be stockpiles of Matt’s sperm in Canada, Germany, Russia, China, Nicaragua, and Afghanistan, as well as in several locations in the United States. It is believed that Matt’s spunk is being sold to the highest bidder for insemination purposes, and that unscrupulous families of the rich and powerful are using the young man’s seed to father unknown numbers of children. The handsome stud is believed to have fathered several hundred children already, and with the quantity of sperm believed to yet remain out there, there’s the possibility for him to father thousands more. The poor kid is powerless to stop this illegal trade in his sperm, and he’s no doubt broken yet another world record -- the number of children sired by one man! 

I remain obsessed by the beautiful young man, and even though I no longer possess testicles, I still lust after the massive muscle stud. I watch every news story about him, and collect every newspaper clipping and computer posting I can find. I long for the day when I am released from prison and I can once again seek out this glorious stud of a man who I both hate and love in equal measure. 

And when I do, I will make sure that his balls don’t survive a second time. 

I hope Matt enjoys his massive bull balls over the next 10 years, for when I finally catch up to him, he’s going to wish he’d never been born a man. 

No comments:

Post a Comment