Friday, October 4, 2013

Greetings and welcome!

Greetings readers and welcome to my very first blog!

I've always been fascinated by stories of handsome and muscular men in peril, particularly where their very manhood was on the line. Even as a kid, I loved those movies where the hunky hero had to endure torture and abuse before finally breaking free and winning the day. I must have beaten off to movies like Flash Gordon and Beastmaster 100 times, sneaking down to my parents' living room late at night and watching these movies on our VCR. So perhaps it's not surprising that I've always been drawn to such stories as an adult.

The big muscle boys have always been the ones who turned me on the most, as to me they epitomize raw masculinity. But while a thick chest, huge arms, and even a horse-sized cock are all intensely erotic, to me the true source of a guy's manhood is his meaty balls. I love balls and always have, the bigger and beefier the better. My fetish for ball busting naturally grew out of my fantasy desire to test a stud's manhood to the fullest. Not just his strength and stamina, but the very source of his manhood - his balls.

I started writing erotic fiction in my teens, and have continued to do so all throughout my adulthood. I have also collected ball busting stories on the Internet for years, and have stockpiled hundreds and hundreds of them on my computer. Though I have penned a fair number of original stories of my own, I've also enjoyed taking story ideas from other authors and rewriting and reworking them to better fit my fantasies. The original story is usually almost unrecognizable when I'm done with my editing, as I'll frequently take a tale that was originally perhaps 2 to 3 pages long, and turn it into a 20-page story.

These rewritten stories were always purely for my own enjoyment and I never intended to share them with anyone else, but as I know I'm not the only one out there who enjoys ball busting fiction, I thought it might be fun to share both my original and rewritten stories with all of you. Where I have used another author's story as the basis for one of my own, I have tried to provide credit to that original author. And I do not intend my rewritten stories to in any way disrespect the work of the original author, but rather to pay homage to him or her, so if you are an author and you find one of your stories reworked here on my website, please no that no offense has been intended.

Now a word about the stories themselves. These stories are pure fantasy, nothing more. The men in my stories are super human, enormously muscular studs with freakishly oversized genitals, and I subject them to truly brutal torments. I'm talking the kind of abuse that would quickly castrate and possibly even kill one of us merely flesh-and-blood men, so please, do not be encouraged to try out anything you read here on yourself or anyone else, okay? Let's all remember this is purely fantasy. Heck, even the mighty bulls in my own stories are sometimes turned into steers by the end!

So, if you're not a fan of graphic depictions of brutal and sometimes testicle-rupturing ball abuse, then please read no further. Otherwise, please enjoy the selection of stories that I'll be posting on this blog. I realize that my stories won't be to everyone's tastes, but I'm always open to comments, story suggestions, and constructive criticism, so please feel free to leave me your thoughts.

Happy reading!
--Jayse

2 comments:

  1. Hi there Jayse,
    Thank you very much sharing your stories, very hot and great writing ;-)
    My taste of ball busting and ball destruction fit very well your stories, well I love to big strong guys balls explode and popped inside another guy's powerful hands too.
    Balls are man's crown jewels and essential power source of manhood, so taking away his big balls or abusing them is made me so aroused.
    Thanks again,
    Cheers,
    BBcrusher.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comments and compliments, BBcrusher! It's always nice to know that I'm not alone in my ball busting fantasies, and if any readers are as turned on by these stores as I am when writing them, then I'm glad that I've shared them with you.

      I agree with you that the source of a man's power and masculinity is in his balls -- when you own a man's balls, you own the man. And how ironic that the source of a man's great strength and power is in the most vulnerable part of his anatomy... :)

      Delete