Sunday, September 10, 2017

Brick Haus update

Hi there everyone!

I just wanted you all to know that I've uploaded SEVEN additional chapters in the Brick Haus saga. The next will post at noon tomorrow, and then another every 3-4 days through to early October.

I'm currently halfway through the penultimate chapter, and will soon start work on the FINAL chapter in Brick's painful saga. I've been watching the poll, and am surprised (and impressed) that those who want to see Brick's balls spared have actually taken a sizable lead, outpacing those who want to see Brick's balls destroyed by more than 20 votes! What a turnaround! Still, there's nearly 3 weeks of voting left to go, so that could all change again. >:)

I'm going to try to also find time in the next few days to scan and upload more of my latest artwork to my other blog, so keep your eyes open for new updates there, too! I have enough new artwork to carry that blog into early 2018, so be prepared for some more BRUTAL ball torture! :D

--Jayse

No comments:

Post a Comment