Saturday, November 2, 2013

To the Victor Go the Spoils - Chapter 1

One of my favorite themes is the idea of a military stud being caught behind enemy lines and brutally interrogated. The big muscle stud refuses to talk, taking every bit of punishment that the cruel enemy soldiers can dish out and begging for more. The story below is one of those kinds of stories...

The original version of this story was MUCH shorter and didn't end well for the hunky Marine. I've added a LOT to this story, so much so that I've decided to break this story up into a couple of chapters as my complete version is a full 44 pages long. Yeah, I got carried away on this one! LOL! But you may be happy to know that I let the huge muscle hunk hero keep his balls in the end...barely... ;)




To the Victor Go the Spoils - Chapter 1

Based on an original story by an anonymous author


A big stupid bull of a man is given the ultimate in CBT 

****************

"So you're just some big stupid bull with a giant dick and balls, huh?" he says to me as I slowly come out of my stupor. I feel as if I have been drugged. I vaguely remembered having come off duty at the army base and going into some dive bar in Cairo, but then my memory got hazy. I had no idea where I was or how I had gotten there. 

"Yeah!" I slur in response to the swarthy yet handsome Middle Eastern man. I realize that I am hanging naked in front of him. Shaking my head to clear my wits, I flex my huge arms and powerful chest in an effort to move, but quickly realize that I am bound at the ankles and wrists to a rack, stretching me spread-eagled and taut. 

I also begin to realize that I have an audience. The dark and handsome man in front of me is standing there admiring my body. He comes closer and reaches out his hands, which begin to roam over my young and intensely beefy pecs and my tight and corrugated abs, and I can feel my cock begin to stiffen in response. I can tell that there are some other guys around as well, as well as some dogs, but I can’t see any of them. I can just hear their voices in the darkness that surrounds me, the men laughing in some Arabic dialect and the dogs yapping. Am I underground? I faintly hear water dripping and echoing through the apparently vast chamber. 

"Nothing special about you at all..." he mutters, his voice carrying an uncanny, subterranean echo. I am convinced that we are in a cavern. "…except for your giant meat." 

I know the guy is just trying to taunt me, as I have by far the best and most massive physique of any of the guys on base, and perhaps any guy in the whole damn Army. At 22 years of age, I’ve already managed to pack on 385 pounds of pure choice grade AAA American muscle onto my huge 6’6” frame, and I’ve easily got room for another 40 or 50 more pounds. There’s not an ounce of fat on this physique, and from the looks I constantly get from men and women alike, I know that I’ve got an incredible body. Just to show this guy that I wasn’t going to buy his comments, I chuckle and flex my chest and arms some more, showing off my physique for him, even though I am bound. Though the guy tries not to betray how impressed he is with my physique, his eyes take on a hungry look and his big hands squeeze my flexing 28 ½ inch guns and cup as much as they can of my thick, beefy pecs. 

The guy’s hands wander down to my big, muscular thighs and begin stroking the inside of my legs. Man I am horny! Few massively muscular guys are well endowed between the legs, but I certainly break that stereotype. I shatter it, actually, for even completely limp, my cock stretches the measuring tape to over 13 full meaty inches, and is thicker than my wrist. But as the handsome Arab continues fondling my huge leg muscles, the gigantic muscle between my thighs begins to grow longer and thicker and harder. 

From my completely soft and shrunken 13+ inches, the mammoth trunk stretches lower, still limp looking, to 14 inches. The shaft thickens, the glans swells, and at 15 inches my bloating meat begins to lift away from the support of my massive, cradling bull balls, although the giant head still points at the floor. At 16 long inches, my massive phallus straightens to aim at the Arab’s ankles a few feet away. For 17 inches, it rises parallel with the floor, and continues to expand in both girth and length. Passing 18 inches, the trademark shallow curve of my gargantuan man meat locks into place. Finally, at 19 full hard-as-steel inches, my monster cock reaches full erection, standing proudly at just move than 45 degrees above horizontal, and nearly as thick as my massively beefy forearm. 

I am certain that no penis so large has ever existed in all of recorded history. That for some reason, some mutation in my genetic code has blessed me with the most massive set of horse cock and monster balls on the planet. And this fact gives me immense pride. 

My cock is now standing at full rock-hard attention, stretching majestically out from my body and visibly pulsing with my young heartbeat. The guy’s eyes grow wide, and I can hear gasps of surprise and awe from the men in the darkness. I grin in smugness and pride, as I am used to the reaction that my huge uncut horse dick causes. For arcing magnificently in front of my powerful, muscular body is the thickest, juiciest man meat any of these guys had ever seen. Oh yeah, I was proud of my fucking huge cock, and just for fun I flexed it a few times for their amusement, making my huge cock swell to even greater proportions and tapping the massive cock head firmly against the middle of my incredibly thick, wide, and rock-hard chest with a series of beefy smacks. 

The cock flexing causes my huge, meaty balls to sway ponderously beneath my soaring meat. I’ve seen other guys with what are considered really big balls, balls that are as big as hen’s eggs, or even lemons, but let me tell you, my huge baby makers dwarf those of even the most proudly hung stud. My massive gonads are big as fucking ripe grapefruit, mighty cum factories built for long endurance. And those mighty man lumps of mine are so heavy that they naturally hang down an awesome 4” in my big, baggy scrotum. 

The natural warmth of the cavern had my huge nuts hanging WAY down in my sac, halfway to my fucking knees. The guy’s beautiful brown eyes were locked on my swinging man spuds, and he unconsciously licked his lips in anticipation. His big hand reached out to cup one of my balls from beneath, and just the one goliath orb filled his big hand to overflowing. The warmth of his touch caused my huge cock to throb harder still, and a pearly drop of precum appeared at its tip. Man, I couldn’t ever remember being this hard! Whatever drug they had given me must have given me quite a buzz! The guy continues to fondle my package, reveling in the fact that all 6’6” and 385 pounds of perfectly toned bull muscle was hanging before him, horny and completely helpless. 

He stares at me for a moment before he speaks. 

“You filthy American swine are all alike. Gung-ho GI’s who can’t wait to stick their dick in any available orifice. So proud and arrogant, believing that you can control the people of the desert. I am here to prove you wrong, and I intend to make an example out of you, and strike fear into the hearts of the American infidels.”  

The handsome torturer grasps around the base of my massive bull balls with one hand and roughly yanks them downward, hard, stretching them to nearly 6 eye-popping inches from my crotch. I grunt deeply in response and smile as a wave of pleasure washes over me – my balls have been stretched much farther than that before, and this is just child’s play for me. 

My response seems to confuse my captor for a moment, but he recovers his malicious grin and states, “These worthless nuts of yours are monstrously oversized, but I will show you that they are not as tough as you think they are. I will begin your destruction by beating your obscenely bloated balls to mush. Soon, you will wish that you had never been born with balls, and will beg for me to cut them off.”  

My captor’s words elicit a rush of excitement from me, for little does the swarthy Arab know that I get off on having my balls beaten and tortured. The harder the better. I’ve been beating on my own balls since puberty, and take every chance I can get to let others wail on them, and over time my behemoth balls have gone from simply tough to hard as fucking rocks. 

There are three extraordinary things about me. The first two are obvious; one, I'm phenomenally muscular and have the handsome, square-jawed looks of a super hero, and two, I'm hung like a fucking stud horse with the virility of 20 men. But the third thing isn't so immediately obvious -- I've got balls of steel, and nothing gets me as boned as having some big hot dude wail upon my massive nuts. 

When I joined the Army at 18, my freakishly huge bull balls quickly became the focus of a lot of rough horseplay around the army base. Every night, my barracks mates would have a contest to see which one of them could make me cum first by beating, punching, smashing, yanking, kicking, stomping, and pummeling my huge man fruits. I encouraged the rough behavior, and goaded them on to more and more brutal abuses. This rough ball play has followed me to every base I've been stationed at every since, with my fellow grunts and even many of the officers taking turns beating on my balls every night. 

I love every second of it. It usually takes quite a while for me to blow my first load, and my barracks mates are always awed by the incredible quantity of spunk I blast onto the cold concrete floor, making a huge, sticky, slippery puddle of hot male goo. 

After I blow my first load, the evening usually becomes a free-for-all, with man after muscular young man punishing my nuts like there’s no tomorrow, while they pound their own meat and shoot their cum all over the barracks. I’ll usually cum 5 or 6 more times each night, each load as massive as the one before, shooting my last load long after the last grunt is exhausted and spent. The ache in my nuts after a beating like that fills me with pleasure and power. 

But of course, my swarthy captor does not know this as he begins to beat my nuts. Holding the base of my huge nuts firmly with his left hand, the Arab made a fist with his right hand and slammed it into my nuts in a brutal upper cut. I groaned involuntarily as my balls absorbed the full impact of the blow, sending a wave of pleasure through my body. This man proved to be even stronger than he appeared, and my balls ached for him to hit them again. I wasn’t to be disappointed. 

The Arab began to wail on my bull nuts with his fist, hitting me as hard as he could. Lots of guys try to pull their punches when they strike me in the balls, thinking that a full-blown punch will do me damage. Not to these big boys they won’t. I was impressed that this Arab didn’t try to hold back, but was actually TRYING to mangle my nuts. That was a first for me, and I really got into it. 

Blow after powerful blow rained down onto my big bull nuts, and my cock began to throb powerfully in response to all of the stimulation. But all too soon, after only 70 or 80 blows, the Arab ceases his beating of my balls. I think he was becoming frustrated with the fact that my burly beefy balls weren’t showing the slightest bit of damage, when any normal man’s balls would have long since been reduced to rubble. My balls could take a whole hell of a lot more abuse than that, and I was eager for more. 

Fortunately, my Arabian captor was only too happy to oblige. My low-hanging bull nuts were placed on top of a large wooden stump, where they rested plump and inviting, waiting for whatever treatment my captor wanted to give me next. My blue eyes almost bulged out of my head when I saw him grab a giant hammer. The massive metal mallet was shaped like a sledgehammer, only of much larger proportions, and the face of the mallet was more than large enough to flatten both my huge nuts at the same time. My cock twitched and throbbed in anticipation, as no one had thought to use a weapon like this on my balls before, and my hips thrust forward almost involuntarily, all but begging for the Arab to smash my huge nuts to smithereens. 

Grinning cruelly, the Arab raised the mallet up high, and then brought it down with brutal force directly onto my burgeoning, bloated balls. I can hardly describe the feeling, the mixture of ecstasy and agony as the mallet all but flattened by big, juicy balls. The blow was so powerful that any lesser man’s balls would have been instantly pulverized, but my giant orbs of steel repelled the blow and were eager for another. A second blow followed, and third and a fourth and a fifth, and all the while I am grunting in pleasure, my cock throbbing harder and faster as I begin to climb toward a climax. I don’t think my captor noticed my growing excitement, so intent was he on reducing my balls to a shattered mess of broken ball flesh. Ha! That wasn’t likely! Instead, the brutal beating was churning the huge load building in my balls, and each new blow brought me closer to shooting my wad. 

20 blows, then 30, then 40, then 50, none of the men present could believe my balls were enduring such punishment. 60 blows, 70, my orgasm begins to build deep in my loins. 80 blows, I am getting close, 90 blows, there’s no turning back, 100 blows…  

On the 100th blow from the mallet, my cock swells larger still, ballooning in girth and adding an additional inch in length, shudders, and then lets loose with the largest load these men had ever seen. My first blast caught the Arab completely by surprise, a 3-foot-long rope of cum thicker than a pencil that erupted from my huge cock with tremendous force. It no doubt would have arced high into the air if the Arab had not been directly in the line of fire. Instead, the huge wad struck him full in the chest and face, spraying a thick line across the handsome man’s body and coating him in my thick sperm. He grunted in surprise and stumbled backwards, allowing my second blast to shoot nearly 10 feet up into the air before crashing back down to the damp stone floor with a wet splat. What followed then was my usual gargantuan load of stud cream, blast after massive blast of my thick, hot, blindingly white cum. I shot about a dozen huge blasts before my orgasm began to ebb, and then shot another 4 or 5 increasingly diminishing blasts before my orgasm finally ceased and the dregs of the huge load began to burp from my still rock-solid cock. 

The men in the room were silent, so stunned were they by the incredibly powerful show of hyper masculine virility that I had just displayed. For me, that was just a run-of-the-mill orgasm, and what these guys didn’t know was that I had at least half a dozen more loads just as huge as that still waiting in my giant, cum-filled bull nuts. The pool of cum on the floor below me is huge, more cum than a normal man could produce in months, but to me it is just the tip of the iceberg. 

My Arabian captor recovers his composure and wipes huge slugs of cum off of his handsome face. “So, you like it when other men bust your huge bull nuts, eh?” he asks. He smacks my balls really hard with his open palm, and I gasp from the sudden sting. My nuts have been beaten so tender by this point that a light touch gives me tremendous pleasurable pain, and the hard smack from his big palm makes my head spin for a moment, especially since it follows on the heels of a huge orgasm. 

My captor then seems to transfer his attention to my huge cock. “Oh, but there's also lots I could do to a cock that big. How do you like your cock tortured?” he asks. He grasps my thick prick firmly in his hand for a few moments, and I feel it stiffen even further... I am SO fucking hard. My cock is straining well beyond its full 19 inches, and it feels like it is getting harder still! Hot damn, but I wouldn’t have been surprised if my achingly swollen cock had reached 20 or even 21 inches by now! 

“Big beefy morons like you deserve to have their cocks tortured! What would you do,” he asks mockingly, “if some big dumb ass bull of a man had a hard on in front of you? Act real nice, at first? Playing with and caressing that giant cock of his?”  

“Yeah!” I grunt, still maddeningly horny, and willing to play his sadistic game. His hands are still stroking my huge and incredibly turgid shaft, sending massive waves of pleasure through my groin. God, I want to cum again! Despite the massive load I have already blown, my balls are still swimming in gallons of unspent male juices, and they begin to ache for release. 

I can see some of the other men now. The men bring lots of equipment with them.... large propane burners, and a grill, I think, as well as pots and pans and numerous utensils. 

“Yes!” He smiles as one of the men hands him a trickling garden hose. “And then, would you bathe it with running water?” he continues as he aims the hose onto my rampant cock. I dimly become aware of the large water heater in the corner to which the hose seems to be attached. As the nice warm water sprays over my crotch, stimulating my erection further, a man next to the water heater begins turning knobs. Nearby, pots of water have been set to slowly boil over large propane torches. 

The water is nice and soothing at first, then slowly the water becomes hotter and hotter, and then colder and colder, going further into each extreme with each change in temperature. The feeling is erotic at first, but slowly grows more and more painful as the temperatures get more and more extreme and the transitions between hot and cold come faster. I gasp out in the pain as it gets worse and worse! Soon scalding hot water is running over my prick, causing it to steam and turn bright red! 

“Fuck yeah, man! Give me more!” I shout. The pain is exquisite, and I gasp to regain my breath. Then suddenly the water from the hose gives an ice cold shock as it pours over my big hot dick, making it shiver.... and then back to the hot water again! Even hotter this time!! 

“Damn!” I shout out in pain at the sudden heat blasting at my cock now! His gloved thumb is over the end of the hose's nozzle, directing the water's flow and increasing its force. Then the water turns cold as ice once again, causing my burning dick to scream in agony. The man by the water heater furiously turns one of the knobs, and my cock is then blasted once again with scalding hot water! All I can do is grunt in deep-throated ecstasy as the searing water pours over my swollen member. 

“Oh fuck!” I burst out, repeating it over and over. My dick is harder than it has ever been in my life, straining the confines of its now 21” length, and it is now red and visibly steaming. 

My captor smiles and exclaims, “I cannot even touch your cock after that! It is scalding hot! Yet somehow you remain hard after all that punishment! You truly are one tough man, you American grunt, but even you will not survive these tortures for long.”  

The process starts again – icy cold water is blasting my dick, followed by maddeningly hot water, then suddenly cold water again! By this time I am grunting and moaning pretty loudly, my hugely muscular body thrashing around in my restraints, my enormous muscles bulging and straining to break free, but even my great strength cannot break free of the thick iron manacles binding me at ankle and wrist. My captor seems to enjoy watching the play of my huge muscles as I struggle mightily but vainly to escape, while at the same time my cock strains toward release. 

As the process continues, one of the men comes forward with a propane burner on a cart, with a huge pot – almost a cauldron really – of boiling water suspended over it. In the pot is a large ladle. 

Suddenly, the hose shuts off, and my tormentor places the hose over a hook on the side of the propane cart. He then takes up the ladle from the pot of water that is now in full boil over the fire. He proceeds to let a thin line of the boiling water trace down the length of my dick. 

“AW FUCK!” I blurt out from the shock. My dick gets even harder from this – if that’s even possible – and it bobs up and down as the boiling water hits it. “OH HOLY FUCK!” I bellow, as steam rises from my shaft, and also from my huge nuts as the scalding water pours down my scrotum as well. The pain is excruciating, yet my dick begins to tremor in anticipation of release. 

My tormentor dips the ladle back into the pot and pours yet more of the boiling water over my shaft and nuts, and then again, and again, and again, and again and again and again and again. My cock is screaming in agony, and I know I am really close. 

“IS THAT ALL YOU’VE FUCKING GOT!!” I scream, daring him, taunting him to do more. 

And he does. 

He takes my big dick at the base, and using his exceptional strength, suddenly plunges the whole shaft into the full pot of boiling water. 

"OH FUCK!!!" I bellow in unbelievable pain as the boiling water engulfs my huge meat. “OH GOD, MY COCK!!!”  And suddenly, I hit orgasm again. My huge cock throbs so mightily that it rears up out of the water like some massive sea beast, and the first massive wad shoots straight out more than two dozen feet. My captor struggles to tame my beast, plunging it back in the water only to have it rear up again on the second and third blasts of cum. He shouts a quick order to his compatriots, and two of them rush forward and also grab the base of my cock, adding their strength to that of my captor and successfully forcing my huge cock under the roiling surface of the scalding water as my orgasm continues unabated. 

I continue to shoot blast after mighty blast of cum into the boiling cauldron even as the scalding water sears my massive beast of a cock. Each huge salvo immediately congeals upon contact with the boiling water, creating massive gobs of congealed stud spunk, but my cock doesn’t care as it belches out ever more slugs of my man cream. The pain is incredibly intense, but if anything, the pain serves to intensify my orgasm, and my second load is actually larger than my first. 

I can almost hear my cock sizzling as steam rises from the pot. And I can almost smell my huge horse cock beginning to cook in the water... 

“OH YEAH, GIVE ME MORE!!” I beg. He just smiles cruelly at me and holds my meat in the water for a few more seconds, even after my orgasm is complete. When he and his two assistants finally allow my cock to rise up out of the water, and I cry, “OH GOD!”  My dick has turned bright pink, and it stings all over, even on the inside where the boiling water has climbed up my huge cum tube. A sharp, burning feeling permeates my member, and all I can do is gasp with the pleasure and agony of it all. 

But before I can catch my breath, he shoves my huge, bruised bull balls into the boiling pot! 

“OH GOD!!!” I shout out in agony. “IT HUUURRRTS!!”  

My huge bloated balls are fully immersed in the boiling water, their great weight and density keeping them submerged even as the roiling water tries to bring them to the surface. If anything, the pain is even greater than what my dick just experienced, and I bellow in unbelievable agony as my massive balls are boiled before my very eyes. 

Even though I have already cum twice in a very short while, I can feel the beginnings of a third orgasm build deep within my burning balls. The minutes pass, and my balls are heating more and more as the boiling water ever so slowly begins to cook them. Never before have I felt such exquisite pain. I am babbling incoherently, sweat pouring off of my incredibly muscular body, as my scalded cock strains skyward, eager for release. 

My third orgasm hits me like a freight train, but I am unprepared for the pain it brings. The cum in my balls has been heated almost to the boiling point, due to the intense internal pressures of my bull nuts, and as the first scathingly hot wad shoots up through my dick, it sears the tender tissues inside my cock, causing me to scream in agony. The first mighty salvo blasts more than a dozen feet in front of me, and strikes one of the spectators across his body and face. The man cries out in pain, for my cum has grown scaldingly hot, and leaves a red welt across his face. Part of me is proud of the fact that I have hurt one of my captors even as I am being helplessly tortured, but most of my mind is simply overwhelmed by the searing pain in my loins. 

My third orgasm thunders on and on, and proves to be the largest one yet, over 20 massive blasts of truly white-hot cum, followed by another half dozen smaller blasts as my orgasm finally comes to an end. 

Once my third orgasm is complete, the Arab removes my screaming balls from the boiling water, letting them cool somewhat in the damp subterranean air. Any other man’s balls would have been long since cooked clear through, but the toughness of my beefy balls, combined with their great size, has saved me from that fate. Still, my huge orbs glowed a bright lobster red, and ached more than they had ever ached before. And not entirely in a good way this time. It finally dawned on me that my captor truly intended to destroy my awesome cock and balls, and that there was nothing I could do to stop him. A thrill of fear seized me for the first time, and I began to fight even more violently against my restraints. 

Before I could recover from the previous assault, the Arab and his companions gasp all of my junk, and submerge both my cock AND my balls into the boiling cauldron. 

“OH SHIT!!!” I wail. “YOU’RE COOKING MY COCK AND BALLS!!!”

“Of course I am, dumbass!” He snarls at me. “Such a disgustingly huge piece of meat and obscenely oversized testicles deserve to be destroyed. And like I said earlier, we're too far away for anyone to hear you scream!”  

And I scream a lot. Because this time, he does not pull my cock and balls out. He keeps them in there for a nice long time. I shriek and struggle with my bonds, desperately trying to free myself and flee, but I can't. And my cock is practically smoldering now -- and so are my nuts! 

“Oh fuck, yeah! YEAH!! Cook my fucking huge cock and balls! YEAH!!! I can take it! I can fucking TAKE it!! My fucking cock and balls are tougher than anything you assholes have ever seen!  Bring it ON!!”  My words surprise even me, for I am all but begging him to destroy my pride and joy, my massive horse cock and behemoth bull balls. 

"I don’t think you want me to stop!" he shouts back at me in shock and not a little bit of awe. "You love it! Feeling your cock cook! You fucking love it! It’s unbelievable!!"  He keeps my huge package in the boiling water for quite a while longer, and I continue to bellow in agony. All I can feel is a burning pain – my cock and nuts feel like they are on fire! 

Then, after a long while, he pulls my meat out of the pot. I can see that my cock is now a bright lobster red to match my horrifically aching balls. It has certainly cooked a bit... Quite a bit, in fact. 

“Oh fuck... oh god...my COCK!" I babble while panting to regain my breath, nearly sobbing at the sight of my injured cock and burned balls. 

“Well look at that!” he says in mock amazement, indicating my meat. “It might never be the same again!”  

There is a long pause... 

“Oh well, not that it matters anyway!” he says, and quickly pushes my cock and balls back into the pot. 

“AAAAHHHHHHG-G-God!! MY COCK!!!” I wail in pain, excitement, and ecstasy! He pushes the propane cart, and with it, the pot of water, closer to me, so that my full length is more easily submerged. "OH YEAH, DON’T STOP!! OH GOD!!! OH FUCK!!!!!" 

This is it... this is really it! My cock is done for! My awesome, majestic, baseball bat of a cock, which has brought me such pleasure and pride over the years, is being cooked right on my body, and my huge, burly balls, the envy of all the men on the base, are being reduced to two massive hardboiled eggs. 

Suddenly and unexpectedly, I reach orgasm for the fourth time that night, no doubt in a vain attempt by my balls to impregnate something, anything, before they are destroyed forever. The orgasm wracks my body, an unbelievable mixture of pleasure and pain, and every enormous, hyper developed muscle in my gorgeous body stands out in deep relief as I pound out yet another gargantuan load. Again, my thick cum boils out of my cock, adding to the burning pain that permeates my genitals. Wad after wad shoots into the boiling, churning water, where it quickly congeals into useless chunks of boiled sperm. 

The Arab and his friends continue to hold my thrashing cock down in the water. I struggle and bellow in agony – he is cooking my cock! I look down at it, and I watch it broiling in the pot, even as my orgasm rages onward. Oh god! My cock is finished! It is being cooked, and I can do nothing to stop it from happening. 

“It’s getting cooked!” the Arab taunts me, obviously turned on by the whole scene. “Oh my god, I’m cooking your massive horse dick like a big piece of sausage!”  He laughs sadistically. 

"Oh YEAH?!” I bellow, my mighty orgasm continuing to rack my body and my screaming loins. “It’s gonna take a lot more than THAT to destroy my fucking huge cock, you asshole! That’s a grade AAA American sausage you got in that pot, thicker than a beer can and longer than your fucking arm!! It ain’t NEARLY done yet!!!”  

"Oh yeah?! Take a look again, you filthy American pig! Your heavy cock is more than half cooked, and your balls aren’t far behind! Go ahead! Cry! Cry for help, you dumb shit!!" He snarls at me again. "No one will come, no one can hear you!" 

The Arab suddenly releases my cock, which heaves itself up out of the water like some massive prehistoric serpent, pulling my massive, low hanging balls with it. My fourth orgasm is STILL raging onward, and as if to demonstrate its defiance, my cock shoots a scathingly hot blast of super heated cum onto my captor’s torso and face. The Arab cries out in surprise and pain, and is unable to dodge out of the way before two more scalding blasts strike him. 

As the Arab rolls around on the floor in pain, ripping off his shirt and frantically wiping the burning cum from his face and arms, I let out a deep and throaty laugh. The fucker got what was coming to him, that was DAMN sure! 

My huge steaming cock continues to shoot out the remainder of my massive fourth orgasm, dwarfing my previous massive orgasms and creating an actual puddle of cooling sperm on the stone floor. With amazement, I stare at my straining man meat, which has turned from a healthy pink color to a deep lobster red, and I can see the beginnings of blisters appearing on the incredibly thick shaft. But though my cock feels pretty well cooked, amazingly it is still very much alive. Again, the toughness of my huge cock, combined with its massive girth and length, have saved it from being cooked clear through, although it’s clear that it wouldn’t take much more to finish my cock off. I am filled once again with pride at the sheer size and toughness of my huge cock. 

Hanging huge and heavy beneath my steaming member are my scalded bull balls, which are hanging so low that they are less than an inch above the roiling, boiling water. My parboiled balls are bright red and shiny, but otherwise unharmed by the terrible abuse. In fact, I can feel more thick loads aching to be released, and I find myself eager to see what my captor will do to me next. 

The Arab is once again standing before me, his hairy chest heaving with anger. He has stripped to the waist to remove my boiling cum from his skin, revealing a magnificent physique of his own. Though not nearly as big as me, the hot young Arab is still powerfully muscled and beautifully defined, with just the perfect amount of dark chest and belly hair accenting his trim muscles. This guy is fucking GORGEOUS! Red marks on his face, neck, and arms show where my cum touched his bare skin, but clearly no lasting harm was done. 

“You fucking oversexed American! You will PAY for that!!” he yells at me. 

The Arab then examines my still steaming horse cock and pendulous bull balls, and surprise covers his handsome features when he realizes that I am still intact. And by the throbbing in the large package I see trapped in his pants, I can tell that my super human strength and stamina are turning him on something fierce. 

“Oh all right, your dick is done – in the pot anyways!” He says, mocking my situation. He orders the cauldron and grill taken away, much to my relief, and a whole new set of torture devices are brought forward. 

The Arab produces a thick but narrow shackle, about two inches long and nearly as thick. He then grasps my still steaming behemoth balls and secures the shackle around their base, trapping the mighty bull balls at the bottom of their scrotum. A large ring is attached to the back of this shackle, and the Arab attaches the end of a thick metal cable to this ring. The cable is nearly a quarter of an inch thick and about a foot long. The other men then bring out a thick metal platform about two and a half feet square in size with chains at each corner connecting to a large central ring. My captor lifts this platform and attaches the other end of the cable to the large ring. Then, the task finished, he drops the platform, letting the heavy, 50-pound metal platform tug at my huge, bound balls. I grunt as the metal platform jerks on my massive, mighty bull balls, pulling them, stretching out my big scrotum with the heavy weight. My great nuts easily stop the platform’s descent, having endured far heavier weights than this, and the platform just hangs from my huge nuts, swaying between my muscular, widespread legs. I know what is to come, yet my massive cock throbs harder still, and thick precum oozes once again from its tip. 

At the Arab’s signal, the other men wheel several carts forward, carts laden with large bricks of iron, each weighing at least 20 pounds. I could make out in the shadows of the room money changing hands between the crowd of men, no doubt taking bets on how much weight my big bull nuts could hold. Man, were THEY going to be in for a surprise! I grunted in eager anticipation, looking forward to the start of this next round of ball busting torture. 

2 comments:

  1. Another fantastic story! Usually I'm not a fan of cock and ball abuse with boiling water because it usually ends very nasty, but you found a way to make it hot (boiling hot, in fact) and nasty without ending the guy's sex life for good. I especially liked the boiling sperm that turned his superhuman cock into a mighty weapon... :-))

    I wonder what's in store for this hot, hung stud and his indestructible sausage and eggs... Can't wait for the next part! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Alex! Yeah, most stories along these lines end with the unfortunate destruction of the stud's privates, but fortunately, my heroic muscle men are built strong and tough enough to endure just about any challenge! ;)

      There's three more chapters to go to this story, so I hope you'll enjoy it.

      Delete