Tuesday, November 5, 2013

To the Victor Go the Spoils - Chapter 4 (Final Chapter)

Here is the final chapter and the conclusion of the muscle stud Marine's abuse at the hands of his captors. I hope you enjoy it, particularly the ending!





To the Victor Go the Spoils - Chapter 4 

Based on an original story by an anonymous author


A big stupid bull of a man is given the ultimate in CBT 


****************

At the last moment, the handsome Arab paused and considered the sight before him. He drank in the sight of this brutally handsome, masculine, massively muscular, and freakishly endowed young buck that he had bound helpless before him, with his awesome manhood quivering on the edge permanent destruction, a manhood unlike anything that the Arab had ever seen before. I had endured tortures no man should be able to endure, and pumped out eight mammoth loads, each so massive that it coated every surface in front of me. 

My captor realized then and there that he wasn’t done with this ultra muscle stud just yet. 

Smirking, the Arab made as if he was going to give the press the final turn that would ensure my emasculation. But instead, he hit the fly release, which allowed the ball press to quickly unscrew and the jaws to open, allowing my balls to rapidly swell back to something close to their normal size and dimensions. The rapid swelling was heroically painful as blood rushed back into my huge and aching nuts, however, and I bellowed anew at the fresh pain tearing at my nuts, the walls echoing with my deep-throated screams. 
But even when the press had widened to its largest setting, my humongous balls were still not freed, as they were far bigger than the press was meant to accommodate and thus remained stuck between the plates. Even with 800 pounds of steel hanging from my mighty orbs and hovering a mere inch above the floor, my balls were still trapped inside the vise. Frustrated, the Arab gave the press a few strong tugs, adding his strength to the weight ripping at my bull nuts. Then he yanked harder still, threatening to finally tear my nuts off of my body, and again to no effect. Exasperated, the big Arab leapt up in the air, wrapped his powerful legs around the weights, and dropped toward the floor. 

My recoil was awesome – every gargantuan muscle on my phenomenal young physique stood out in deep relief as I screeched in utter agony. The Arab had just added his 240 or so pounds of raw muscle to the weights, increasing the total weight tearing at the my bull balls to well over 1,000 pounds!!!!! And though it was impossible, my mighty nuts STILL held!!!!! The pain was excruciating, and I knew for certain that this was the end. My balls simply refused to stretch any further, and I knew that at any moment my ball cords would start to snap, starting a chain reaction that would very quickly reduce me to a eunuch. 

The Arab could feel the ball press start to slip off of my cum soaked bull balls, and he bounced up and down to try to free them faster, tearing at my great nuts with even greater force and hurrying my emasculation. The fate of my extraordinary bull balls was literally hanging precariously in the balance. 

Suddenly, and what had to be at the absolutely last possible moment, the ball press finally slid off my balls, sending the Arab, the weights, and the ball press clattering very loudly to the floor. 

The Arab looked up at the towering mountain of muscle above him with fresh awe in his eye, and I think at that moment he actually fell in love with me. Not that I thought it would save my life or protect my manhood, mind you, but in some small way I was touched nonetheless. 

My awesome, mammoth chest was heaving with an effort to regain my breath, and my entire, great muscular bulk glistened with my sweat and cum. My studly, 22-inch monster cock was harder than ever, despite eight orgasms that had pounded out multiple GALLONS of my thick baby batter, and hours of brutal ball abuse that would have destroyed any other man’s testicles a hundred times over. 

I looked down at my heroically aching balls, and confirmed that they were indeed still attached to my body, and even more miraculously, were still intact. The gigantic orbs were bright red from abuse, with some purple bruising already starting to appear, but they had regained their healthy egg shape and were apparently ready for even more abuse. I had never been so proud of my own balls before in my whole life, and I knew right then that I would remain defiant. Even though I knew that these cruel men would soon be robbing me of my enormous bull balls forever, and then likely my life, I wouldn't show them fear, and I would continue fighting to the end. 

The dangle to my huge balls had increased once more after this latest abuse. Whereas my balls used to naturally hang a hefty 4 inches from my crotch, which had been doubled to 8 inches after the previous brutal stretching tortures, my prize winning stud nuts were now hanging a full 10 FUCKING INCHES from my crotch!!! The incredible dangle made my nuts look even more massive and manly, if that was possible, while also highlighting just how vulnerable they truly were. I mean, at any moment, the Arab could simply take a knife and slice through that narrow neck of flesh connecting my huge balls to my massively muscular body, and there would be nothing I could do to stop him. No doubt it was only the pleasure of torturing such a muscular and massively endowed prisoner that had saved me from such a fate thus far, but who knew when the Arab might tire of his games and simply cut my huge balls off? 

As if he had read my mind, the Arab stepped back up to me and said in his deep and sexy voice, "I am now ready to finish you off once and for all, you great muscular pig dog, and I will do it with my own bare hands. Your days of being a proud, hung American stud are about to be over." 

He caressed my heavy balls as he said this, and gave the gigantic nuts one last squeeze before dropping them between my legs, where they swung ponderously between my massively muscular thighs. My huge balls were monstrous parodies of normal nuts, swollen even larger now after the hours of abuse, and I was intensely proud of them. I didn't want to lose them, yet at the same time I ached for more abuse from this handsome and muscular Arab stud. 

The handsome Arab stood there for several long moments as he studied my exquisitely muscular body, gargantuan endowment, and breathtakingly handsome face, taking in all this masculine perfection that he was about to destroy for good. Then without warning, he brought his powerful knee up hard into my crotch, nailing me square in the nuts and crushing the great orbs against the my body. 

My captor proved to have legs that were equally as powerful as his upper body, and the blow was so powerful that it would have no doubt pulverized any other man's sex life. I grunted in deep, exquisite pain as my massive bollocks were smashed against my body, crushed halfway flat by the severity of the blow. Of course, my huge nuts were far tougher than any normal man's balls, even after all of the softening up they had received during the course of the night, and merely absorbed the powerful blow from the Arab's knee, bouncing right back and ready for more brutal action. And the Arab, for his part, was only too happy to oblige. 

Again, the Arab lifted his knee between my spread legs and nailed my helpless nuts, four, five, six rapid-fire knee lifts and all bull's eyes, right dead centre. After all of the abuse I had already suffered tonight - boiled in scalding hot water, hammered by a giant mallet, brutally stretched to over two feet from my crotch, beaten with a lead pipe, and crushed to within a hairsbreadth of rupturing - my normally rock solid balls had become positively squishy. Where before they would have repelled any simple knee lift to the groin with hardly a dent to their rock solid outer walls, now the Arab's blows were landing deep into my ball meat, compressing and distorting my heavily battered balls and further weakening their resistance. I had endured beatings like this for hours on end on almost a nightly basis for three years, and my incredibly tough nuts had survived it all and begged for more. Now, however, they were already so mushy and so weakened from the previous tortures that I didn't know how much more they could take. And the Arab seemed determined to find out, clearly eager to work my huge balls over a little at a time, slowly destroying me bit by bit and reducing my legendary bull balls to rubble.  

The bruising and swelling of my young bull balls intensified as they turned an even darker purple from the punishment. Blow after blow hammered into my unprotected nuts, with the Arab switching from one knee to the other as his legs grew tired. I was overwhelmed by pain and lust, bellowing in pain and barking out even more taunts to my tormentor. 

"UNNH!! UGGH!! YEAH!!! HIT THOSE BIG BRUISERS!!! AAAWW!! UNNNNHH!!! YEAH!!! THAT'S RIGHT!!! C'MON, YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT!!! BUST THESE HUGE NUTS WIDE OPEN!!! HIT 'EM!!!!! UNNH!!! FUCK!!!!! YEAH, THAT'S MORE LIKE IT!!! AAW GOD DAMN, MY FUCKING BALLS!!!!!"

I lost count of the knee blows after the first three or four dozen, my mind awash in a haze of agony and pure lust. I started bucking my hips in time to the blows, thrusting my pelvis forward to meet each new blow. It looked like I was fucking the air with my gigantic cock. The beefy smack of my balls smacking against my body was like music to my ears

"Dear Allah, this big, muscular pig WANTS me to destroy his oversized balls!!" the Arab exclaimed. "I have never seen anything like this before! Any other man's balls would have burst a hundred times over by now, but your monstrous balls are not only still alive, you're actually begging me for more! Well, you filthy, muscle bound infidel, there is only so much that even your balls can take, and I intend to ruin them forever!" 

The Arab soon grew tired of slamming my humongous balls with his knee, and decided to change tactics. He brought his hard bare fist up into my sac with a devastating upper cut, and then ground my screaming gonads into my groin, twisting and grating his knuckles against the tender and weakening beef of my balls. The Arab punched me again, and again, and again, each time a little harder, each time flattening my balls just a little bit more. But the super human 10-inch dangle to my balls kept my tormentor from really crushing them against my groin, as they would slip away to swing crazily between my knees. Clearly another solution was in order. 

The Arab again drove his open hand into the bruised and battered mass of doomed flesh between my legs. This time, he seized the huge sac with his left fist and forced the massive twin orbs to the bottom of the stretched scrotum. Then with his right fist pistoning back and forth, he repeatedly punched and ground his knuckles into my trapped gonads. My huge balls had no choice but to absorb the full force of each mighty blow, the knuckles of the Arab's right hand crushing and grinding my trapped balls between his big fists and causing the huge orbs to bulge obscenely around the sides of his fists. I could see my huge balls bend and distort around the two fists with each blow as if they were made out of jelly, and I knew that my time as a prime bull stud was very soon going to come to an end, and that my precious balls were doomed. 

"OH FUCK YEAH!!! UNNH!! UNNNNH!!!!! THAT'S RIGHT!!! OH GOD, YEAH, FUCKIN' PUNCH THOSE HUGE MEAT BAGS!!!!! UNNH!! UNNH!! UUNNNNHH!!!! GOD DAMN THAT HURTS!!! UNNH!! UNNNH!! AAAWW!!! I CAN FEEL MY HUGE BULL BALLS STARTING TO CRUMBLE!!!! CHRIST!!!! AAAWWW!!! FUCK!!! YEAH!!! FUCKING BEAT THOSE HUGE NUTS!!!!! BEAT THEM INTO PASTE!!! FUCKIN' TURN 'EM INTO GOO!!!!!!!! MAKE ME FUCKIN' STERILE!!!!!!!! UNNHH!!! UNNNNHHH!!!! UUNNNNHHH!!!!!!!!! OH GOD, YEAH!!!!!"

After dozens and dozens and dozens of hammering fist blows, the powerful Arab was again beginning to tire, and he paused for a few moments to rest and to test the remaining strength in my balls. He reached down with both hands and grasped as much as he could of a nut in each big hand, and then he began to squeeze. I was horrified to see his fingers sink deep into my ball meat, meeting virtually no resistance to the invading digits, and I groaned loudly at the agonizing pain. My throbbing cock lurched at the terrible and intensely erotic sight, and clear precum began to ooze from the tip. Though my body seemed to already be drained of all fluids, the impending destruction of my balls must have tapped some hidden reservoir deep inside me, and the precum began to ooze from my cock like a river of crystalline sap. Damn, I was going to be a horny bull stud right to the very end! 

The Arab squeezed and crushed my balls together for several long minutes, grinding the huge glands up against one another and causing me intense pain. For the moment, my balls were still very much alive and intact, but they clearly had little strength left. My captor seemed pleased by his progress, and released them once again to resume the beatings. 

My captor decided to speed things up, and he started to alternate between punches, knee slams, and the occasional full on kick. The Arab pivoted and swung a vicious upper cut between my legs, bingo, right on target. Then he grabbed my muscular, sweat-slick hips and jammed his knee between my wide stretched legs six times in a row, slamming his knee directly into my massive balls and further hastening their destruction. 

"JESUS CHRIST, YOU'RE FUCKING RUINING ME!!!!! OH GOD, OH MY POOR NUTS!!!!! UNNHHH!!! AAAWWWW!!! AAARRGH!!!! OH FUCK!!!!! OH YEAH!!!!! GIVE IT TO ME!!!!! FUCKING BEAT THOSE MASSIVE BULL NUTS!!!!!!! I CAN FEEL THEM STARTING TO BURST!!!!!!!!!! OH SHIT!!!!! OH FUCK!!!!! UNNHH!!!! UNNNNHHH!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!"

The Arab again grabbed my swollen and battered balls with his left fist and began punching them with his right. The humongous balls were swelling larger still from all the abuse that they had received so far, swelling up like a pair of huge meat balloons, and I wondered if they might burst out of my perilously overstretched scrotal sac. 

The intensely brutal punishment continued unabated, with the Arab gradually wearing down the last bit of strength left in my mighty low-hangers, those paragons of masculine power. I knew the end was just moments away. 

The Arab pressed down with his left fist, drew his right fist back and then sent it on its way, delivering the most brutally powerful blow yet. With one tremendous impact, the Arab's fist sank almost wrist deep into my balls, and I could have sworn that the knuckles of his two fists met. My gigantic nuts felt like they were pulverized beyond repair. The last of their strength had finally been eroded away by hours of merciless tortures, and now the Arab was inflicting serious and potentially permanent harm to my screaming, straining bull nuts. 

Another blow. 

And another. 

And another and yet another! 

Each blow sank deep into the very heart of my masculinity, and I expected my balls to explode within their huge sac at any moment. 

Another blow. 

And another. 

Again and again, the Arab beat and pummeled and punched my purple and hideously swollen balls. My mighty balls were starting to lose their healthy egg shape, and were growing lumpy and misshapen as their powerful outer walls finally started to fail. 

Another blow! 

And another!! 

And another, and another, and another!!! 

Oh God, my proud beautiful balls were being destroyed!!!!!

The Arab suddenly ceased the rain of deadly blows onto my dying balls, and instead grasped a huge nut each hand. He was clearly going to crush my monster balls, castrating me with his bare hands, and I knew that he was strong enough to do it. 

Powerful fingers squeezed deep into my ball flesh, distorting my already misshapen balls even further. Thick ball meat oozed between my captor's strong fingers like putty, bulging alarmingly and looking ready to burst at any moment. 

"OH FUCK!!!!! OH YEAH!!!!! SQUEEEEEEZE THOSE MOTHER FUCKING NUTS!!!!!!! CRUSH THE LIFE RIGHT OUT OF THEM!!!!!! MAKE 'EM BURST IN YOUR FUCKING HAND!!!!! OH GOD!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UUNNNHHH!!!!!!!! MY BALLS ARE RUPTURING!!!!!!! I CAN FEEL 'EM GIVING WAY!!!!!! OH GOD, NO, NOT MY BALLS!!!!!!!!! UUNNHHH!!!! UNNNHHHHHH!!!!!!! UUHH!!!! AWWW!!!! OH FUCK!!!!!!! OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!! I'M FUCKING GONNA CUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bellowed in animal agony, my deep voice reverberating throughout the entire chamber, and my shuddering horse cock spontaneously began spurting a truly massive deluge of sperm. Mighty slugs of hot cum blasted high into the air, striking the ceiling overhead with such force that the slugs shattered, raining spunk shrapnel down upon all those present. Every last sperm had been forcibly crushed out of my balls not an hour ago, yet here I was cumming for the ninth time that night! My balls had been recharging even as they were having the life beat out of them! And what's more, this ninth orgasm was already proving to be more powerful and more copious than all those that had gone before!! I truly was a GOD of sex!!! In some distant corner of my mind, I found it somehow fitting that my final orgasm would be a spectacular swan song, a fitting tribute to the strength and power of my mighty testes. 

While I continued to bellow and pound out a final, magnificent load, the Arab grabbed and groped and squeezed my already nearly pulverized scrotum. He was bent on totally destroying my awesome manhood and sex life, and his eyes were consumed with lust as he continued to maul and mangle my busted balls. His fingers continued to dig into the soft, mushy remains of my once proud balls, slowly grinding them into oblivion. 

Meanwhile, bolt after massive, gargantuan bolt of stud cum continued to rocket out of my horribly swollen and distended cock. My cock looked puffy and bloated after being kept so freakishly hard for so long, and I wondered if my cock would ever be the same again. 

I was lost in a haze of agony and lust, feeling my massive balls crumbling even as I shot the most incredible load of my young life. Any moment now, my battered and broken balls would explode, signaling the end of my awesome masculinity forever...

Suddenly, I heard the sound of automatic gun fire, and the shouts and screams of dying men. The room broke into chaos as men fumbled for their guns and raced to defend their hidden stronghold. My tormentor relaxed his clutching hands for a few moments as he assessed the situation. Already, the men nearest the dark entry into the chamber were falling, victims of weapon's fire from down the hall. Could it be true? Could my platoon be arriving in time to rescue me?!? 

The Arab clearly had the same thought, for he turned back to me and met my eyes. A cruel grin broke out upon his face, and I knew I was doomed. Like a blow to the gut from a pile driver, I felt his hands clench with renewed effort, and I knew that he was going to destroy my balls before rescue could arrive. 

I screamed in sheer agony as my balls once again ballooned in the Arab's powerful fists. He was now so close to me that his gorgeous hairy body was pressed up against mine, trapping my cock between us, which continued to thunder out its titanic load. In moments, thick ropes of my sticky jism had glued our powerfully muscular bodies together, with more and more pumping out with every throb of my cock. 

"C'MON YOU FUCKER!!!!!" I bellowed. "FUCKING BURST THESE HUGE BALLS!!!!! END MY SEX LIFE FOREVER!!!!! OH FUCK!!!! OH YEAH!!!!! THAT'S IT!!!!! OH GOD, YEAH, THEY'RE ABOUT TO EXPLODE IN YOUR FUCKING HANDS!!!!!!! SHIT!!!!! AW FUCK!!!!!!!!!! HERE THEY GO!!!!!!!!!!"

My balls were indeed crumbling, and I could feel the hard gristle of the outer walls of my balls starting to rupture in at least a dozen places, my thick ball meat starting to ooze through the tears. I couldn't believe that even my mighty bull balls had lasted this long, but they were finally entering their death throes. I could actually hear the crunching and squicking sounds of my balls rupturing, and my orgasm reached even greater heights. This was it; this was the end. 

The Arab suddenly stiffened against me and our eyes locked. The Arab's soulful brown eyes looked like they were about to pop out of his head, and I immediately knew why -- several of the soldiers who had rushed into the room had taken out their tasers and simultaneously shot the big Arab in the back. I later learned that a total of 5 tasers had hit the swarthy stud at the same time. 

Insane bolts of electricity coursed through the young man's body, forcing every big muscle to flex and lock in paralysis...including his big hands, which were still clenched tightly around my big, busted bull nuts. 

If I thought his grip was powerful before, that was nothing compared to the strength of the hands now crushing the very life out of my screaming gonads. The massive bolts of electricity also coursed through his big hands right into my nuts, making them explode with agony. 

With my eyes still locked with those of my handsome captor, I bellowed in my greatest agony yet, and knew that my titanic stud nuts, the source of my awesome masculinity, were being rent asunder even at the very moment of my rescue. 

Just as suddenly, though, the Arab went limp and electricity ceased. His eyes went glassy and his clutching fingers went slack around my shattered and ruined balls, slowly releasing my mangled balls. 

He then began to slowly fall backwards. The thick clots of sperm between us slowed his descent at first, pulling like dozens of sticky ropes between our muscular bodies. But gravity finally won, and he fell backward, dead or unconscious before he hit the ground. 

Even as the handsome Arab toppled to the floor, my cock continued to belch out the greatest, more massive, most voluminous orgasm of my entire life. I grunted and bucked my hips at the intensity of the pleasure coursing through me, causing my massive sac of busted nuts to swing heavily at the end of their fantastically long rope of stretched scrotum, as my loins purged themselves yet again of my life-giving fluids. 

As I came out of my orgasm-induced stupor, I could see that the room had become filled with dozens of men, men that I instantly recognized. It was my own battalion! They had indeed come to rescue me! 

All around the room, my Arab captors and their vicious dogs lay dead or dying, only a handful surrendering to the invading American forces. But all eyes were on me, the men all standing with mouths agape at the sight of me, my humongous and powerfully muscular body secured to heavy chains and thickly coated with massive slugs of my own cum, my gigantic elephant cock swollen and bloated to greater dimensions than ever before as it thundered out a magnificent load, my colossal balls hanging down impossibly low in their scrotum, the mammoth lumps of my balls purple and misshapen from hours and hours of horrific abuse. 

Yeah, I must have looked quite the sight. 

Everything within more than 25 feet in front of me was drenched in multiple thick layers of my potent man cream, including the ceiling above me, and the whole room reeked of sex. 

Not a few pants began to bulge with hard ons at the extraordinary sight. 

As my titanic orgasm finally came to an end, I slumped in my restraints, exhausted and relieved at my rescue. My god, I was actually alive! As my barracks mates rushed forward to release me from my bindings, I began to wonder just how much damage I had suffered at the hands of the cruel Arab. Would the doctors be able to save my balls? Would I ever orgasm again? Would I be rendered sterile? Only time would tell...

************************************************************************

The medics on the scene had sedated me for the journey to the hospital, so I was unconscious when they wheeled me into the emergency room. The doctors there took one look at the size and state of my swollen, purple, mangled balls and determined immediately that they had to be removed. The swabbed my scrotum clean with alcohol wipes, got the scalpels and other medical instruments ready, and prepared to slice my huge balls, my greatest pride and joy, from my unconscious body. 

Just then, several of my men burst into the ER, and shouted at the doctors to stop. The lead surgeon was just then pressing the scalpel against the side of my scrotum, but had not yet cut the flesh. As the orderlies tried to get my men out of the room, they shouted for the doctors to stop, and tried to explain that I naturally had colossally oversized testicles, and begged the doctors to try to save my balls. 

The lead surgeon stopped the orderlies and listened patiently as my men explained that I was hung like a stud bull, and that they should at least try to save my huge balls. 

Thus it was that my men saved my huge nuts twice in one day. 

The doctors did indeed listen, and did not cut off my bull balls. Instead, they treated my superficial wounds, put a healing salve on my scalded and swollen cock and my bruised and battered balls, kept me sedated, and waited... 

************************************************************************

I spent the next several days in the infirmary. The first three days were a haze due to the sedation, but on the fourth day, I finally came around to see several of my men hovering around my bed. My barracks mates had been taking turns staying with me, and I had never had fewer than three of them with me during my entire recovery. 

My mates gripped my hands and hugged me, tears in their eyes, overwhelmed at seeing me safe again. They explained that my abduction had been planned by the underground resistance for some time, for my great size and muscular bulk, not to mention my handsome good looks, had made me a perfect target for their terrorist plot. It was a young Arab boy, no more than 14 years old, who had come to the base with information about my abduction. He was the nephew of one of my abductors, my handsome and swarthy Arab captor in fact, and he had explained in halting English and with cheeks red with embarrassment that he couldn't allow his uncle and the others to ruin such a handsome man. Clearly, the young boy had fallen in love at the sight of me, and wanted to see me rescued. 

Using the information provided by the boy, my men stormed the hidden hideout and rescued me, all while sustaining just a few minor injuries. 

I heartily thanked my men for saving my life, and I asked them to bring the young Arab boy to me when they got the chance, for I wanted to thank him as well. He was far too young for me to thank ‘properly’, of course, but perhaps in four years or so, our paths might cross again... 

Later that day, the doctors arrived to remove my bandages. They explained how my friends had stopped them from removing my damaged and swollen balls, and that they had been amazed by my recovery thus far. They wouldn't have thought that any man's balls could have recovered from the brutalized state that my balls were in, nor would they have thought it possible for any man's balls to be so freakishly large. My captors had filmed my entire torture, and the doctors (as well as my barracks mates) had seen the entire video, and all were amazed that I had survived the abuse at all, let alone with anything resembling intact nuts. But as the hours went by and the swelling and redness began to diminish, the doctors realized that my barracks mates had been right, and that my balls might be saved after all. 

The question remained, of course, whether my huge balls still functioned. 

I was very eager to see the bandages come off. They unwrapped my cock first, and I was relieved to see that it had returned to a normal healthy color and looked none the worse for wear. I would swear, though, that my flaccid cock looked considerably larger than it had before, and I thought I could see tiny stretch marks up and down the length of my cock. 

But I didn't care much about my cock at the moment - it was enough to know that it would heal completely. My concern was for my bull balls. With the sedation still in my bloodstream, I didn't feel much of anything in my balls, and wondered if the nerves to my balls were dead. As the bandages were unwrapped, my apprehension grew and grew. What if they were misshapen forever? What if they couldn't be saved after all? What if they never functioned again? 

As the last of the bandages came off, I released the breath that I didn't realize I was holding. There were my balls, and other than some yellow bruising that was continuing to fade, they looked none the worse for the terrible abuses they had suffered! The swelling had disappeared, and both orbs had regained their healthy egg shape. The doctor gently palpated my orbs, and his fingers barely deformed the outer wall of my balls. I could feel a dull ache in my balls as he did this, which made me realize that my balls were indeed still healing, but at least they looked normal and healthy. 

I had to wait almost a week to find out if they were still functional. 

After a couple more days, I was up and around. I was off of all pain medications, and my balls still had a dull aching throb, the kind of throb I would get after a good night of ball beating from my barracks mates. My balls now hung to just over 8 inches from my crotch -- they had apparently been permanently stretched by all of the brutal tortures, which was the only lasting visible sign of what I had been through. The bruising was now completely gone -- the doctors continued to be amazed at the speed of my recovery -- and now all that was left was to find out if my balls still functioned. 

I returned to the medical office for testing, and was left in a room and told to masturbate in a cup. I told the nurse that, if my balls were functioning, the small cup would be far too small to catch my load. At first, she thought that I was teasing her, but when she saw how serious I was, she became flustered and returned with several beakers of various sizes. I thanked her with a smile, and she stumbled out of the room. I guess I just have that effect on people... 

Now for the moment of truth. I greased up my cock and began stroking it, and was happy when my cock began to respond almost immediately, despite my nervousness. It swelled larger and larger, rearing up before me like a great python. It hit 19 inches...and kept right on going! 19 ½ inches, 20 inches, 20 ½ inches, 21 inches...it just grew and grew and grew, adding to both length and girth. I now indeed could see fading stretch marks all up and down the length of my huge cock, and on the swollen cock head as well, and realized that I had another visible sign to forever remind me of the brutal tortures I had survived. Finally, at 21 ½ inches, my huge cock locked into place and hovered before me, gently pulsing with my heartbeat. 

I slowly began stroking my cock with one hand, while gently stretching my balls down with the other, my hand wrapped around the thick neck of my scrotum and massaging my huge stud balls on each downstroke. 

Wonderful warm pleasure began to spread through my loins, so I started becoming daring and whirled my balls around on the end of their incredibly long scrotum and started bashing them on the table top -- whack, whack, whack, whack! Damn that felt good! 

Emboldened, I lay my huge testicles out on the solid oak table and started punching them, drilling my huge fists down into my thick ball meat and pounding them into the table. Over and over, harder and harder, I wailed on my huge balls with abandon, the pain and pleasure blending and bringing me closer and closer to the edge. 

With a bellow of ecstasy and release, I start pounding out a truly massive load, all of my fear melting away in an instant as I saw how thick my spew was with white and chunky sperm. The first flew blasts went wild, painting long and wet stripes across the walls of the examination room, but I quickly grabbed the nearest beaker and started dumping my spunk into it. 

It took only 5 or 6 massive bolts of my cum to fill the first beaker, and I scrambled to grab a second one. And then a third. And a fourth. And on and on. 

In the end, I filled all 8 beakers to the rim, and then had to grab a wastepaper basket where I dumped out the rest of my colossal load. 

Oh yes, my balls were working just fine. 

The nurse walked into the room just as I was finishing squeezing out the last of my mammoth load, and she took one look at the sight of the sperm-drenched room and the muscular bull stud standing naked and rock hard before her, and she fainted dead away. Fortunately, I was able to catch her in my big arms before she hit the ground. 

Later tests proved what I already knew - my sperm count was off the chart, and my super human virility was intact. 

The doctors have since asked me to be part of a secret study, something about genetics and breeding and super soldiers, and I have agreed. Anything to serve my country, you know? I pump out 5 or 6 loads for them a day, and submit to a whole battery of tests, and I'm enjoying the looks on all of the doctors' and scientists' faces as I surprise them on every test. Yeah, this secret study is gonna be fun...

************************************************************************

Back at the barracks, the men now have even more fun than ever before playing with and beating on my balls. The doctors have actually made this rough housing part of the secret study, I guess to further test the durability of my massive junk. I encourage the boys to use whatever they want to hammer and punish my balls - fists, boots, baseball bats, sledge hammers - and I always cum gallons. 

I also really enjoy the added stretch to my scrotum, and I am actively trying to get them to hang farther. I now do hundreds of chin ups in the rafters every night, with a big man hanging onto each of my huge nuts. I've increased their relaxed dangle to over 10 inches already, and am eager to stretch them even farther. 

************************************************************************

A few weeks after my release from the infirmary, my grinning army buddies revealed that they had a surprise for me. They led me to a bunker on the far side of the base, opened the single door, and ushered me inside. 

The room was dimly lit, and I could see that a single figure was chained to the far wall. As my eyes quickly adjusted to the dim interior, I realized with a start that the naked man chained to the wall was none other than my handsome Arabian captor! 

My buddies explained that, as I was being released from my chains and led from the underground dungeon, medics had gone to work trying to resuscitate my captor. The five taser blasts had stopped the young man's heart, but he proved to be a very strong lad, and the medics were able to revive him. The hirsute hunk had since been thoroughly interrogated by the Army brass, and they had gotten a wealth of information out of him. 

And now that the Army was done with him, the handsome hunk had been given to me so that I could exact my own revenge. 

My buddies smiled at me and laughed as they exited the building, closing the door behind me and locking me in with my former captor. 

The young man's beautiful brown eyes were wide with fear, but also with more than a little bit of lust. In fact, I could see his thick, uncut cock already beginning to harden, quickly reaching a VERY impressive 11 inches in length with the girth of a beer can. Beneath that huge cock were two equally enormous bull nuts, massive balls each the size of a big lemon and coated in thick, black, wiry hairs. They were the hairiest balls I had ever seen, and other than my own colossal testicles, also the biggest. 

Oh yes, I was instantly in lust. 

I won't describe to you all that took place over the next four hours. Suffice it to say that, when my buddies came back to open the door, they found a room awash with freshly spilled spunk, both his and mine. 

And that's what they've found every day since, when they come to relieve me from my most recent "interrogation" of my handsome and supremely hunky prisoner. My beautiful Arab now greets me with a raging boner every time I pay him a visit, and I think that part of him doesn't even mind anymore that he's a prisoner. 

Love can be strange that way. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,
    Yah very nice hot story and I love ending very much. I really glad Arob sexy man finally popped his big bull balls, but also glad his ruptured balls healed and getting into love each other. Fantastic!!
    I'm into deep burutal ball crushing and popping man's big balls, this story made satisfied both non-ball destroyed and ball-destruntion fun ;-)
    Thanks for sharing,
    Cheers,
    BBcrusher.

    ReplyDelete