Sunday, November 3, 2013

To the Victor Go the Spoils - Chapter 2

Here is the second chapter in the Marine's brutal beating and interrogation, with two more chapters to follow. The guy is built like a tank and has some impossibly tough nuts, but even his mighty gonads are soon put to the ultimate test...




To the Victor Go the Spoils - Chapter 2

Based on an original story by an anonymous author


A big stupid bull of a man is given the ultimate in CBT 


****************

Smiling evilly, the Arab grabs an armful of large iron bricks, his muscular arms bulging with the load, and begins to line them up on the platform. Wasting no time, he rapidly puts five bricks on the platform, adding 100 pounds to the weight already pulling at my huge nuts. I grunt as my balls take on the additional weight, and my cock throbs harder still, striking between my pecs like a meaty hammer and leaving a trail of cock snot in its wake. These men had seen prisoners carry 70 or even 80 pounds of weight by their balls before their orbs were torn from their bodies, and here I was already carrying twice that with no sign of weakness. 

I looked down at my stretched scrotum, seeing the platform already laden with bricks and feeling the intense pull on my huge, cum-filled balls. My thick scrotum had stretched to 8 long inches, making my cum-bloated balls bulge even more enormously in their sac. And my huge cock throbbed harder still, beginning to continuously belch out thick ropes of clear precum, tremendously aroused by the great pain throbbing through my bull nuts. I groaned with pleasure at the delicious ache in my balls, knowing that my balls could endure a lot more weight. 

I grinned smugly at the Arabs and bellow, “C’mon!! Let’s see some WEIGHT on that platform!! I can take a whole HELL of a lot more than THAT!!”  

My captor didn’t need much taunting to continue. Smirking, he drops two more bricks onto the platform, and then two more in quick succession, causing me to grunt in pain and involuntarily buck my hips, and making the weight-laden platform swing gently between my hugely muscular thighs. The audience gasps as they watch my gargantuan young bull balls distend, stretching lower and then lower still as each pair of weights is added, hanging lower than they have ever seen a man or beast’s balls hang before. The great orbs stretch past 9 inches, and with three more weights they stretch to 10 inches, and with yet three MORE weights they reach 11 inches. After another five bricks, the Arab brings the weight on my screaming bull balls to a full 450 pounds, and succeeds in stretching my mighty gonads to a full 12 inches from my sweaty crotch – a full foot of dangle! 

I look down at the erotic sight of my fucking huge balls stretched a full foot from my crotch, and my humongous cock grows harder still, if that’s even possible. Perhaps my cock grew harder as a desperate measure to hold my massive balls up, or perhaps as a final effort to try to fuck something before my balls were destroyed. Regardless, all I knew is that the sight of my gigantic nuts being stretched toward the floor by an ungodly amount of weight was turning me on more than anything else before in my life. 

Before now, the most weight that my beefy muscle balls had ever endured was my own massive body weight – 385 pounds – during jerk off sessions in the bunkhouse when I would let the other beefy young guys suspend me from the rafters by my own nuts. Now we were already 65 pounds beyond that, and the agony in my balls was among the most intense I have felt in my life. 

My captor pauses to admire his handiwork, and is clearly mightily impressed by the awesome strength of my mighty ball cords and the extraordinary stretch to my tough scrotum. My normally thick sac is stretched thin, the elongated neck of my scrotum having narrowed from well over 2 inches in thickness to less than one inch thick. This narrow, foot-long tube of flesh contained the all-important vessels and veins and cords that connected my massive bull balls to my body and provided them with life-giving nourishment. The Arab kneeled down and encircled this slender column of flesh with his hand, and began to gently stroke up and down, almost like he was masturbating my scrotum. Even through the agony of the weights pulling at my huge nuts, the gentle stroking of my stretched sac was powerfully arousing, and I moaned in pleasure at the attention. 

Suddenly, the Arab closed his fist near the top of my scrotum and gave a sharp tug. I grunted in surprise and pain, feeling like he was going to tear my balls off at their root. He tugged again, harder this time, and then harder still, testing the strength of my ball cords and judging how much more weight I might be able to take. 

The Arab stands back up, quickly grabs another brick, and drops it on the platform. As it hits the platform and jerks on my screaming balls, I bellow in agony. My huge balls stretch down even more, farther than any man’s balls had ever been stretched before. My strong young balls hung lower than a bull’s balls hang, lower than any balls on any animal could ever hang. My massive sac now stretches nearly past my knees, and I am groaning loudly now, the weight pulling on my balls a constant agony, making the huge orbs bulge with an intensity that cannot be described. My enormous cock seems to grow harder still, jutting up and out like an obscene rod, the entire shaft glistening with the copious amounts of precum flowing from its tip. My titanic testicles had turned an angry dark red color, the mighty orbs somehow continuing to hold the platform and the heavy contents upon it. 

“Oh YEAH!!” I bellow. “This is fucking FANTASTIC!! GIVE ME MORE!!!! Fuckin’ LOAD those weights up, man!! Fuckin’ RIP my fuckin’ BULL BALLS off my BODY!!!”  

Another brick and another and another and another are tossed onto the platform with similar effect, causing me to bellow in agony and my balls to stretch even further. As brick after brick continues to be dropped onto the straining platform, the audience cannot believe the awesome sight before them, my gigantic nut sac stretched more than a foot in length, my mammoth balls stretched past my knees and turning an ugly color, stretched so obscenely that they do not even look human anymore. Yet somehow, my huge he-man balls continue to endure, all but demanding that the Arab visit even more terrible tortures upon them. 

The Arab is amazed at the strength and endurance of my bull nuts. But from years of practice nutting slaves and military prisoners, the handsome and swarthy man knows that even my great strength and stamina were not infinite, and that it wouldn’t be long before those gargantuan bull balls wound up on the cold stone floor, ripped from my straining groin. 

The Arab drops another two bricks on the platform, and my recoil is awesome; my entire massive body arches in muscular perfection, every muscle straining my thick metal bonds as my giant balls are stretched ever farther from my crotch, now to just over 14 inches. Despite having already pounded out four gargantuan loads, truly enormous amounts of precum are now pouring from my throbbing cock like a leaking faucet, and the hot sticky fluid had gone from clear to creamy white. To one who had not seen me cum before, you would think that I was having the largest orgasm of his life, so thick and copious and milky was the fluid pouring from my massive horse cock. But the Arab and the rest of the audience knew differently; the flow from my cock was but a drop in the vast well of my awesome virility. 

By this point, I had 750 pounds of dead weight hanging from my tortured sperm tanks, stretching the big bruisers farther than they had ever been stretched before. My cock was straining so hard that it felt like the skin itself would split, and I wouldn’t have been surprised if it was now over 22 inches in length, having left its usual “mere” 19-inch state far, far behind. I didn’t know how much more my gigantic balls could take. At any moment, it felt like my mighty ball cords and sperm ducts would snap and my balls would land with a wet and messy splat on the floor. Strangely, this thought turned me on more powerfully than anything that had come before. I sincerely questioned whether my big beefy nuts could endure any more weight. 

The Arab was smiling openly now as he grabbed one last brick. Doing a quick mental calculation, I realize that this weight would bring the total up to 770 pounds, DOUBLE my own body weight! He looks me straight in my big blue eyes, and by my look alone I tell him to bring it on! He smiles a smile of victory before dropping the final weight on the stack. 

I bellow in animal agony as the platform is stretched farther still, and for a moment it seems that my titanic testicles will indeed be torn from my powerfully muscular crotch. Something inside of my sac seems to let go, and my balls are dangling lower now, apparently unable to hold up the platform any longer as it descends slowly downward. Is this the end of my fabulous bull balls?! Are they about to be ripped from my glorious body!?! 

Finally, the platform stops, my mighty ball cords somehow arresting the platform’s descent and once again supporting the entire massive weight. My scrotum is now stretched to a full 16 inches, my larger-than-grapefruit sized balls bulging obscenely at the bottom of the ridiculously thin neck of my brutally overstretched nutsac. The skin of my hairless scrotum is stretched so thin that every detail of my mammoth, mighty nuts can be clearly seen, as can the steel-like cords and pipes connecting these enormous lumps of man flesh to my straining crotch. The incredibly narrow neck of my scrotum is now less than ½ of an inch thick. The balls themselves have turned such a dark red that they are almost purple in color, stretched to within a hairsbreadth of their destruction, yet somehow they continue to endure. 

The crowd cannot believe the awesome sight, nearly 800 pounds of steel being suspended from the biggest set of nuts on the planet, stretching the gigantic testicles way down past my fucking knees. The platform is swinging gently with my bucking movements, rocking like a huge pendulum and tugging even harder at my super stud bull balls. The platform itself is now mere inches from the floor, and the Arab knows that it is just a matter of time before my nuts tear free and the platform falls to the ground. He knows that he doesn't even have to add any more weight at this point - he just needs to wait until the strength in my straining ball cords finally gives way under the merciless stretching. 

After ogling the magnificent sight of my incredibly stretched scrotum, the Arab picks up a thick metal pipe, over four feet long and nearly two inches thick, and positions himself in front me. My cock lurches with a powerful throb as I realize what is to come next, and a mixture of terror and excitement makes my heart race even faster. The muscular Arab is seething with white-hot anger that my huge nuts are still intact, and he clearly plans to set out to destroy my enormous, grotesque, obscene bull balls. 

The first blow landed with such force that it would have obliterated any other man’s balls, shattering them and reducing them to so much broken ball meat. With the tremendous weight pulling my nuts down and rendering them virtually immobile, the entire blow was absorbed by my thick, beefy ball flesh. I let out a bellow of unimaginable agony as the pipe struck my awesomely sensitive nuts with a loud, wet smack. Holy FUCK, but this guy was even stronger than I thought! The pain was awesome, unlike anything I had felt before. But to the Arab’s anger and frustration, not only did my balls endure the blow, my cock burped an even larger slug of precum. 

The second blow landed on the backside of my swollen bull nuts, wrenching another agonized cry from me, and yet more pearly white precum from my massive cock. My massive balls still held, defying the Arab once again, and I could feel a long awaited orgasm building in my aching loins. Angered by my continued resistance, the Arab threw himself into the brutal ball beating with a vengeance, hammering my massive balls from every direction, raining terrible destruction upon the trapped and bulging ball meat. And I endured it all, bellowing in agony as my balls were simultaneously stretched past my knees and beaten to a jellied pulp. 

A dozen devastating blows struck my beefy bull nuts, and then a dozen more, and I could feel the sperm welling deep within my balls. The Arab landed a particularly powerful blow, and I bellowed in ecstasy this time as I passed the point of no return. A truly massive gout of sperm pulsed out of my cock with such force that it nearly struck the hanging light bulb, dangling over a dozen feet overhead, and then fell onto the weights in the platform with a heavy and loud splat. The first mighty blast was followed by another and another and another, while the Arab continued to whack at my already bruised and battered bull nuts, threatening to burst them wide open even as they were in the act of pumping out my awesome and powerful male essence. 

My fifth orgasm proved to be every bit as massive and powerful as the ones that had gone before, and perhaps even more so. Thick rivers of pure white cum flowed from my throbbing, quivering horse cock with a volume that could not be believed. So much cum was pumping forth from my grotesquely distended cock that it began to fill the platform, which had a four-inch-tall lip around its edges to help keep the bricks in place. This lip was forming a container of sorts to catch the bulk of my super human load. 

As my sperm began to fill the platform, the weight of the titanic load began to stretch my scrotum even farther, adding to its already unearthly dangle. My balls felt like they would burst forth at any moment, such was the awesome weight tearing at them. My traitorous cock thundered onward and onward for a seeming eternity, and the bulk of the load landed on the bricks, white washing them until they were completely coated with my male seed, and quickly filling up the platform. 

Finally, my greatest orgasm yet ebbed and ceased. But to my shock and erotic dismay, my huge and heavy balls ever so slowly continued their downward descent. The added weight of over a gallon of my male juices, combined with the struggle of holding the iron bricks aloft for so long, was becoming more than even my powerful and valiant balls could take. I realized with great irony that my own super human virility would spell the death knell for my huge, proud balls. Clearly, my gigantic and powerful balls could not hold out forever, and I wondered how much longer it would be before they were ripped from my hugely muscular body. 

The Arab might never give me a chance to find that out, however, for he had never ceased to continue raining destruction on my beefy bull balls. Already, at least 50 or 60 devastating blows had been landed on my thick ball meat, and the unimaginably brutal bludgeoning was beginning to take its toll. My once rock-hard balls were beginning to soften, and with each blow the thick pipe seemed to penetrate deeper into my ball flesh. Their resistance was gradually being worn down, and I realized that my proud bull nuts might actually be burst wide open before they had a chance to rip off my body! 

What’s more, the agony caused by the relentless ball beating had increased ten-fold since I had just cum, and my bellows of agony were virtually continuous now. 

Still, at the same time, I had never been more turned on in my life, and I wanted the Arab to hit my balls harder, and harder, and harder! To the crowd’s amazement, I began to shout again, taunting my captor and encouraging him to bring on his worst. 

“FUCK YEAH!!!” I shouted, my deep voice reverberating off the walls of the big dungeon. “THAT’S IT!! AWWW!! UNNH!!! UNNNNH!!! TURN MY FUCKING BALLS TO MUSH!!!! FUCK!!! YEAH!!!! BUST ‘EM WIDE OPEN LIKE A FUCKING PINATA!!! UNNH! I CAN TAKE IT!!! UNNH!!! UNNNNH!!! YEAH!!! I CAN FUCKING TAKE IT!!! YEAH, BEAT THOSE FUCKING BULL NUTS!!!!”

The flurry of blows continued to rain down on my defenseless and weakening balls without pause, adding an ugly shade of purple to their angry red color. 80 blows became 90 blows, then 100, then 120, and still my mighty bull balls endured. They were getting positively squishy at this point, and the pipe was now grinding deep into the heart of both my huge nuts with each destructive blow. Each strike of the lead pipe now caused my huge swollen balls to quiver like they were filled with jelly, the thick and incredibly tough ball meat gradually starting to liquefy from the brutal onslaught. The gargantuan gonads had also continued their slow descent toward castration, and they were now at 18 or 18 ½ inches from my crotch. The sight was fucking unbelievable, and intensely erotic. 

It seemed as if any blow could now be my last, and the Arab seemed to sense this, too, for he began to redouble his efforts and began striking with everything he had, throwing his entire muscular body into each blow. The thought that my bull balls would very soon become nothing more than liquid nut guts sent me over the edge once again, and I hit my sixth orgasm of the night. 

Even I couldn’t believe the force and volume of my orgasm, for it went beyond anything I had ever experienced in my life. The sheer volume of my monstrous, titanic load surpassed even the time I came after not ejaculating for ten whole days, and here it was the sixth orgasm of the night!! 

This time, my first shot DID hit the light bulb overhead, coating the inside of the fixture and raining down with huge globs of spunk. The next dozen or so shots did the same thing, and the bulb began to sizzle with the coating of my male juices. The platform, which was already nearly half-full from my last orgasm, continued to fill with this newest load, stretching my balls even farther, which I did not believe was possible. As blow after blow after terrible blow continued to slam into my quivering, crumbling nuts, spurt after blast after mighty gout of cum continued to thunder out of my painfully engorged monster cock. 

In less than a minute, the platform of weights was completely filled with cum, adding more than a gallon of my manly fluids to the sperm already there, and yet my orgasm still continued unabated. Thick cum began to pour over the sides of the platform, thick and sticky rivers of jism dripping the short few inches to the cold stone floor, where it joined the already large puddle of splooge forming there. 

The added weight of my own thick emissions must have been more than my balls could bear, for my mighty low hangers started to descend once again, stretching farther and farther as they approached the snapping point. I couldn’t believe that my scrotum could have stretched a millimeter farther without ripping, but it did, stretching quickly to 19 inches, then 19 ½ inches, and then 20 inches, with no sign of stopping! The pain was excruciating, and the hammering of my bull nuts only added to the extraordinary agony being visited upon the wellspring of my awesome masculinity. Holy fuck, I was truly about to be castrated! 

As my gargantuan nuts continued to descend toward their doom, the awesome stretch of my bull nuts actually began to draw my titanic horse cock downward. Its more than 45 degree angle began to diminish as my nuts were stretched to 20 ½ inches, then 21, then 21 ½ inches, and then 22 inches. My scrotum was now stretched as long as my mighty aching schlong, and STILL the stretching continued! God DAMN, but I was a fucking bull stud!! 

My huge balls were really taking a beating now, and the sickening wet slap of the pipe striking my crumbling ball meat was like a drum beat counting down the blows until my balls were reduced to useless shattered orbs of broken ball flesh. Each blow of the lead pipe was now pummeling right to the very heart of my mammoth testicles, and the mighty orbs had softened to such an extraordinary degree that any blow could now spell their doom. It would be a race against time to see which would destroy my proud bull balls first, the awful stretching of the weights or the terrible pummeling of the pipe. 

The awesome pull of the weights had now cantilevered my cock to a horizontal position, and as my orgasm STILL thundered onward, each massive slug of cum struck the gorgeous Arab across his thick and powerful chest, his washboard abs, his thick deltoids, and his powerful swinging arms, lashing him with rope after rope of my hot, sticky cum. The deluge of my sperm seemed to excite the man to an even greater level, and his blows to my nuts became even more powerful, if that was even possible. 

“YEAH!!! SHATTER MY FUCKING HUGE BALLS!!! UNNH!!! UNNNHHH!!! AARGH!!! UNNH!! BUST THEM WIDE OPEN, MAN!!! UNNNH!!! UNNNNHHH!!!”

My nuts were stretched now to 22 ½ inches, and were still falling. 

“AAWWW, FUCK YEAH!!! UNNH!!! UNNHHH!!! I’M FUCKING COATING YOU WITH MY HOT AMERICAN G.I. SPUNK!!! AAAARRGH!!! GRRRR!!! FUCK!!! YOU LIKE THAT, DON’T YOU, YOU PRICK!!! AWWW, FUCK!!!”  

Down to 23 inches now, and my huge nuts were so jellied now that they bent around the pipe with each devastating blow. 

“OH, YEAH!!!!! GOD, SHIT, FUCK, THAT HURTS SO DAMN GOOD!!! UNNH!!! UNNNHHH!!! UUUNNNNNHHHH!!! AAAHHH!!! IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?!?! C’MON!!! GIVE IT TO ME!!! MAKE MY FUCKING NUTS BURST FOR YOU!!!! UNNH!!! MY BULL BALLS CAN FUCKING TAKE IT!!!”  

The stretch in my screaming nuts reached 23 ½ inches, and the platform was now less than six inches above the cum drenched floor. My huge monster cock was still spewing out the greatest, most mind-blowingly massive load of my life, and some corner of my pain and ecstasy fogged brain realized that this would also be the final orgasm of my young life. Never before had my huge aching nuts, the wellspring of my masculinity and power, been brought so close to destruction. I struggled even harder against my bonds than I ever had before, and the thick metal shackles creaked with the awesome strength of my huge muscles, but to no avail – I could not break free to save myself. In moments my awesome masculinity would be destroyed, to become nothing more than a memory. 

“OH GOD!!! OH FUCKING DAMN!!!! UNNH!!! MY NUTS ARE GONNA EXPLODE!!! UNNNHHH!!! YOU’RE FUCKING CASTRATING ME!!!! OH GOD NO!!!! NOOOO!!! UNNNHH!!! UUUNNHHH!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!”

My balls, the famed source of my awesome and super human masculinity, reached an impossible stretch of 24 inches from my heroically straining crotch! TWO FULL FUCKING FEET OF DANGLE!!! Even my awesome bull nuts were never meant endure such a stretch, and I knew that they were mere seconds away from ripping off of my crotch. 

In the next few seconds, many extraordinary events occurred simultaneously. The Arab, sensing the end of my heroic gonads was near, bellowed in joy and fury as he landed a final blow into my nuts that struck so hard that the pipe itself shattered, sundered in two as it struck my horrifically beaten and battered bull nuts. My majestically muscled body arched in agony, each muscle etched in perfect detail, as yet another ear-bursting bellow was torn from my giant lungs. The pain was greater than anything that had come before. 

There was a loud snapping sound, followed by the incredibly loud sound of the iron and cum laden platform striking the ground with a resounding clang. Cum-coated bricks and great globs of cum went flying as the over 800 pound mass of metal and sperm struck the floor, cracking several of the thick flagstones in the process. 

A great cheer began to go up from the crowd of Arabs, but it was cut abruptly short almost as soon as it began when the men realized what had just happened. The pain radiating from my groin was so intense that at first I didn’t dare look down to see what had made the men go silent. With a mixture of fear and resignation, I looked down to witness the ruin of my once proud testicles – only to find that they were miraculously still attached to my body!!! With a sense of awe, I realized that the loud snapping sound I had heard was not of my ball cords finally breaking, but rather of the ¼-inch-thick steel cord connecting my balls to the platform, which finally gave way under the immense strain of holding the 770 pounds of weights plus well over two gallons of my own heavy splooge. Holy SHIT, but my balls really were tougher than steel!! 

My huge, swollen, and bruised balls now hung a full 8 inches from the base of my rock hard cock - TWICE their normal dangle - the metal collar still secured around their base and a good 6 or 8 inches of the steel cable hanging from the back. I wondered idly if this new dangle was permanent, and then realized that I was unlikely to ever find out. 

The Arab reached one trembling hand forward and gently cupped my gargantuan left nut, raising it up slightly to get a better view of the purple, swollen, and nearly pulped orb. Even this gentle touch sent waves of pain through my groin, but I only moaned softly and waited to see what the handsome, swarthy man would do next. He inspected the huge orb with his gentle hand, and was stunned to discover that though the massive ball was indeed very soft and mushy, it was still miraculously intact! He let the first great nut drop and then grasped the other, a little less gently this time, and found that its twin was likewise intact. Even I couldn’t believe that after so much brutal torture, I still had two intact testicles attached to my massively muscular body. 

Eyes riveted on my fat bull ball, the Arab began to close his big hand around my huge nut, squeezing it harshly in his big fist. At the beginning of the night, his powerful hand could barely deform the outer wall of my incredibly tough nuts, but now his fingers easily penetrated deep into the very heart of my squishy nut, and I cried out at the sharp, aching pain as he squeezed my huge nut – HARD! He then dropped the broken pipe from his other hand with a loud clang and grabbed my remaining bull ball, and then began squeezing both with all his impressive strength. My huge balls bulged grotesquely between the Arab’s strong fingers, making a squishing and squelching sound, but they simply refused to burst. My beefy bull balls had indeed been weakened by the assault with the lead pipe, but there was still a lot of strength left in those huge puppies. A whole hell of a lot more strength, actually. 

The Arab dropped my huge, swollen, and battered nuts and stepped away from me, speaking to his compatriots in some Arabic dialect that I didn't understand. For a moment at least, I was allowed to rest and regain my breath, and my mighty chest heaved as I struggled to get enough air into my lungs. I couldn't believe that even my massive nuts, as strong and tough as they are, had just survived such a brutal ordeal. Sweat was running off my enormously muscular body in rivers from the severity of the abuse I had suffered thus far, and I didn't try to kid myself that these brutalities were anywhere near over. 

I gazed down at my fantastically muscular body, and I have to admit that I was proud to see that my massive cock was just as rock hard as ever. My mighty beef stick continued to throb powerfully with my heartbeat, and was almost painfully engorged with blood. I had never seen my cock so hard or swollen so large before, and I wondered if my boner would EVER go down. I was very relieved to see that the worst of the redness from the recent boiling of my cock had already begun to fade, and that my proud masterpiece of a cock looked like it wasn't going to be suffering any permanent injuries from that particular torture. 

Even as I watched, the dregs of my sixth colossal load of the evening (day? night? I had no way of knowing what time it was in this dungeon) continued to burp out of my aching cock, dripping heavily into the thick pools of cum beneath me. God DAMN, but I had shot a lot of spunk already, even for me! I was hoping that my captors would give me something to drink soon, as a few more loads like that might get me severely dehydrated! 

I gently bucked my hips, and watched as my gigantic nuts swung heavily between my massively muscular thighs. My balls were so huge and now hung so low beneath my crotch that they looked like a pair of steel wrecking balls, the kind that they use to demolish old brick and concrete buildings. My big bruisers were proving themselves to be so tough that I wouldn't have been surprised at this point if I COULD use them to bust down a brick wall! My heavy orbs ached and throbbed like never before, having endured abuses far beyond anything they had even been subjected to. But as great as the pain was in my bruised and swollen nuts, it didn't begin to compare to the pleasure washing through my body. That deep seated ache was the most powerful aphrodisiac I had ever felt, and I was surprised at how eager I was for the tortures to resume. Even though I knew that my captors truly intended to unman me and likely kill me, and that my horribly bruised and battered balls couldn’t endure much more such abuse, my body and overcharged libido continued to betray me, and I hungered for more and even greater abuses. 

Apparently, I wasn't to be disappointed...

No comments:

Post a Comment