Saturday, November 9, 2013

A Hillbilly's Tale

Hello happy readers! I thought I'd wait a couple of days after posting the last chapter in the "Spoils" series before posting a new story. This story is about a handsome college stud who goes to the country and starts putting his big dick where he shouldn't...and almost pays the ultimate price!

This is a reworked version of another one of Nathan's amazing stories. Once again, I've changed the ending so that the handsome young stud keeps his huge balls intact; in the original, the pair of hillbillies cut off, fried, and ate the huge balls right in front of the college kid's horrified eyes, and I just couldn't let that happen to his heroically hung hunk. :)

Enjoy!



A Hillbilly's Tale 

Based on an original story posted by Nathan on February 27, 2003


It was late, and I stared at my new cellmate as he stared back at me. I was on one side of the cell, and he on the other, each in our bed and staring across the four feet that separated us. He had jet-black hair, with a of old stubble on his face, and I figured he was thirty, plus or minus a year or two. His features were rugged and extremely handsome, with an iron, squared jaw, sensuous lips, a strong nose, and piercing blue eyes. This man was truly hot. 

We were in D block, second tier, and our block was just off the main room, where the giant holding cell was. The prison was overcrowded, and so I knew as soon as George got his parole I was gonna have a new roomie, but I had hoped it might be a few more days. In the big holding cell, there were twenty five inmates, crammed in there together, all hoping for cells of their own, and the rumor had it that the warden would be movin’ ‘em somewhere pretty soon. So, I knew I'd get a roomie, and I accepted it without any thought or ‘emotion. I guess, well, I just figured what-the-hell, he was here and he'd have to do. 

He was strong, and toned, and he looked in perfect shape. There wasn’t an ounce of fat on him. That was a plus. Still, he was a hillbilly, a hick, plain and simple, straight from the mountains of Kentucky. I frowned. The question had been plaguing me from the moment me moved it, so I finally asked. 

"Is it true? Did you really try to castrate him?" 

His blue eyes sparkled, and he grinned. Slowly, he started talking in a deep, resonant voice with an intensely thick Kentucky accent, and I listened, sucking up every word he spoke. 

"Yeah, that was the plan...I was gonna eat ‘em too...both those huge bull nuts. Always liked mountain oysters, and hell, the fucker did my sis. Never will forget it, I don't suppose. It was gonna be quite the fry. Those balls woulda been sizzling in the pan with the grease all popping. I could almost savor the smell and was looking forward to the flavor. Yup. It was gonna be quite the fry, and you know, those huge balls woulda made a hell of a meal." 

I tried to hold my face still, and not show him any ‘emotion. God! So, the rumor WAS true! It was one of the most incredible stories I had ever heard, defying belief, and here I was finally hearing the story first hand. 

He sensed he had gotten to me, and I guess he was watching for my reaction and so I couldn't hide it from him. I guess my face blanched white, but even so I felt my dick stir, and I don't know why. He was looking at me, and when my big cock hardened, his eyes picked up on it, and he noticed. Might have been the clothes I was wearing, as I, like him, was just in my jockeys and a t-shirt, prison issued and dirty white, with my pouch full of my big nuts and my thick prick hanging off to the right, leaving little to the imagination as it filled my underpants. 

"He was a college jock boy from the city. Yeah, should have stayed in town, he should. But he had come out in his daddy’s car, joy ridin’ in that big new convertible and wearin’ designer jeans and preppy hair. He like the mountain roads, this college boy, the way he wind through the hills. I just wish he'd keep to their cities. Yeah, he made me sick he did. He probably would have buzzed through if his car hadn't had the flat, and even then I don't think he had planned on staying. But I guess he saw the bridge and the girls there and I figure that’s when he changed his plans. Yeah, he came down to the bridge and it didn't take ‘em long neither. I think he musta started messin’ with the girls as soon as he noticed ‘em." 

He was staring, and I was staring back. What should I say? I just stared at him, and pictured the scene, and looked at the hick and tried to understand his thinking. Then he started to talk again. 

"The swimming hole's a great place, and on most summer days we are all there by mid-afternoon. The girls come to watch us swim and to yell their comments, and my sis was one of the regulars. Yeah, Billy Jean's a beauty, she is, and my daddy always said she was a boy magnet. Big tits too, and she loves to flaunt ‘em. Still, she's my sis, and I always watched out for her. She was more of a tease than a flirt, and I always figured she'd just up and marry Billy Ray and he'd keep her under control. Yeah, Billy Jean and Billy Ray were just made for each other, and it was really only a matter of time before she were married and cranking out the babies." 

"Should have gone that way too. Well, yeah, ‘cept for that city boy. You see, Billy Jean and Paula...Paula Beauford I'm talking about...well, it was just the two of them there under the bridge when the city boy came. The girls had come down early, and I don't know why. But they were there, by themselves, waitin’ for the boy...yeah, waitin’ for US, I reckon..." 

His voice trailed off to a whisper, and he seemed deep in thought. Then he looked back at me, and he said, "We were up at the oak grove by the Clemmon’s place, shootin’ squirrels. That's why we weren't there when she needed us." 

I couldn't comprehend anyone shooting squirrels. What the hell for? But I didn't say anything, and instead nodded, and when I did he continued. 

"Yeah, well, anyways, I guess when that college boy saw the girls, and especially my sister and her big set of tits, well, that’s when things turned ugly and that’s when he took his liberties." 

I nodded again. I could see him pause, thinking, and from across the cell block I became aware that somebody else was talking. It was more than one guy, and in fact it had to be three or four. It was coming from the big room, that was stuffed full of the inmates who still had no individual cells. It was getting louder, and while I couldn't see down there I could hear everything as if it was next door. Then, a few minutes later there was some yelling, and some slapping, and then they were beating on someone. It didn't last that long, and soon enough you could hear a bed creaking. It's not an unusual sound, not in this cell block its not. Not at night at least. Some punk was getting plowed, the creak creak creak and the grunting blending together. I listened to that for a minute, the grunting getting louder as some boy was forced to spread his legs and play the woman. The hick started talking again, and he had my attention even as the sounds of boy-fucking filled my ears. 

"As we got down to the swimming hole the boy was doin’ both the girls. All three of them was naked, and the big college boy was plowing my sis while Paula was straddling his big back, stroking his big muscles and touching him and stuff. And that college boy was one big dude, no doubt about that, with really big muscles and not an ounce of fat on ‘im. Looked kinda like those bodybuilders you see in them magazines. Yeah, he was a real stud of a man, and his big, muscular ass was just goin’ up and down, like a pile driver, pounding his dick into my little sister.” 

"Yeah, when I saw the root of his big, stiff dick shoved into my baby sis, I wanted to kill ‘im...yeah...I was in a rage then like you've never seen. I would have killed him, too, but Billy Ray ended up havin’ other ideas. Billy Ray got his squirrel gun and I grabbed mine, and then we ran down there so fast he didn't have time to even move hardly. I don't think that city boy had ever seen a gun, and when he did he just about shit." 

His eyes lit up, and he giggled with the memory. Then he continued, "Billy fired a round into the air, and then pumped the gun and chambered another round. After that we had the boy and he knew he were in trouble, sure as shit he did. What could he say? He were caught, sure as shit, pants off and dick hard as a rock. He pulled his cock out just when we arrived, and Billy and I were both shocked by just how fuckin’ HUGE his cock was! The kid had the biggest cock I had ever seen, over a foot long and thicker than a baseball bat! His thick spunk was still drippin’ out of that huge fuckin cock, and when I looked at it, he's lucky I didn't blow him away right there. His balls were so big there is no way I could've missed ‘em, either. And shit, if I thought his COCK was big, that was before I saw the kid’s NUTS! Man, I didn’t know a guy's nuts could BE that big! The guy’s balls were even bigger than the huge nuts on our prize breeding bull back on the farm, and hung real low and heavy in their big, hairy sac. And judging from the amount of jizz dripping out of my sis, I’d say those nuts were packed with the kid’s sperm.” 

He stared at me, and I knew he wanted a reaction. Finally, carefully, I said "Yeah... well... I'm sure you surprised ‘em good. I guess the guns made the odds even." 

He laughed. Just a loud, very loud laugh, and it mixed with the sounds of fucking we were hearing. Then he said, "Well, like I said, I don't think that city boy had ever seen a shotgun, and after Billy Ray fired the round, that got his attention and we owned ‘em then. He were scared, real scared, and yet with the guns on ‘em I think all he were worried about was dying. Yeah. He was a real handsome fucker, too, like one of those super heroes you see in those comic books. He had thick blond hair, and cornflower blue eyes. And despite the terror I saw in those eyes, the kid’s huge cock stayed rock hard, waving in front of him like some sort a club.” 

“Well, the girls were beggin’ us to let the kid go, saying that he meant no harm and stuff, but we didn’t listen to them. The kid had fucked my sister, and he was gonna have to pay. So, we made ‘im walk then, and so he walked, sure as shit he did, and we marched ‘em naked down the road and away from the swimming hole. He sure was quite a sight, too! With that handsome face and huge rock hard body, he almost looked like a naked blond Superman walking down that road. And the sight of that huge cock waving in front of him and those massive bull nuts just bouncing with every step made me throw a boner in my own pants." 

"We didn’t go far, not along the road, cause Billy Ray and I knew where it had to end and there wasn’t nuthin’ to be gained by taking the road. So we turned ‘im at the corner and took ‘im down the trap line trail. It runs straight back into the holler along the stream, and it goes forever. We marched ‘im, yeah, like a good little boy we pushed ‘im right along, just marched up in single file, telling ‘im to shut the fuck up and keep walking if he wanted to live." 

He paused, and we both listened to the sounds from the big room. Somebody had picked up the pace and I could hear some laughter. Whoever was getting fucked had an audience. I looked at the hick and nodded, and he continued his tale. 

"We walked and walked, past the fork, and then on down to where the river splits. That’s where the cabin is. Old man Parsons lived there till he died, and it's now just the place we use when we are running the line. Billy Ray and I go there a lot, and it's our home when we are running the traps so we are there a lot. It’s a nice cabin, with a beaver fur blanket and a nice bed. Yeah...ever fucked under a beaver blanket?" 

I shook my head, and he said "Yeah...guess not...well, I can tell you that I've done Sarah Jane in that bed and it works good...nothing feels better than to be fucking a twat and feeling a beaver blanket rubbing on your naked ass. Yeah, it’s a great cabin, and we keep it stocked, and in a way it's ours and in a way it's not. It's isolated as hell though, and nobody uses it but us, and so that’s where we took ‘im and that’s where we did ‘im." 

My dick had grown rock hard, and it was pushing out of my underwear. I could feel it, and he was starin’ at it, looking at the way it was tenting my pants. As he stared at my pants I sat up on an elbow and listened to him talk. I heard the kid call out, the one being fucked, and I knew it was the new red head as soon as I heard him yell. I had talked with him in the yard and warned him to be careful. Real cute kid. Eighteen. Barely eighteen. Just arrived yesterday. Smooth face, and not a hair on his chest. Grand theft auto I think he had said. Now, he was getting it in his ass, and his hole was being reamed and so he was calling for help. I heard them slap him, and he grew quiet again and then the creaking started and his fucking resumed. 

The hick started talking again, and as he talked of the cabin and the boy he took there, he had my full attention. 

"We chained ‘im up when we got to the cabin. There was a pile of padlocks in the shed. We used to use ‘em on the traps, to keep ‘em from getting stolen, and so there was a pile and that’s what we used. We had lots of chain, and we made the boy chain his own ankles. Had ‘im wrap a chain around his ankles and then padlock ‘em tight. Hot as hell he was, with his ankles chained and his muscular body just naked in front of us." 

"We had chains for almost eighty traps, so we did a short piece between his wrists too. Just two padlocks and a foot of chain, and after that he were pretty much helpless. Billy Ray checked the locks, and made sure he were secure and the chains were tight." 

"The chains on his feet were about six feet long. Trap line chains. And while they were a little rusted, they worked perfectly for what we needed. We padlocked one of his ankles to the belly stove, and that, with his hands chained together about six inches apart and hooked to the stove he got pretty docile cause I think he knew his options were limited. Every time he tried to talk, Billy would tell ‘im to shut up, and then he'd point the gun and he'd quit talking." 

"I had no idea what we were gonna do with ‘im, and I hadn't thought it out. But I think Billy had, and Billy started going through the cabinets pulling out the big fryin’ pan and the flour and the Crisco and all the rest. That’s when he got pissed, ‘cause we didn't have any cream. You see, when you are fryin’ up calves nuts, you always dip ‘em in cream first, and then the flour. The cream gives ‘em a lot of added flavor, and it also keeps them moist so the flour will stick. Yeah, you can't make proper mountain oysters without the cream you know." 

Actually, I didn't know. But I nodded anyway, trying to visualize the scene, the big, muscular, bull-hung, terrified college kid all chained up and with two hicks pointing guns at him. I could see it pretty clearly, and I wondered what that boy had felt, chained up and waiting, waiting for those two hicks to take his balls. I wondered when he figured it out. My cellmate was still staring at my boner, which was even more pronounced, and as I stared back at him he started talking again. 

"Yeah, you know, when we started down the trap line I just had no idea what we were gonna do with ‘im. I knew we had to revenge my sis, yeah, that much I knew. But I was goin’ with Billy's lead, and when he was making the fuss about not having any cream, I just missed his lead entirely. He had it figured out way before me, and I'll give him the credit. He made for one very entertaining evening." 

"He took a big pickle jar out of the cabinet. One of them empty, glass pickle jars, the big ones that holds a gallon of pickles and juice. The kid were staring at him, watchin’ him as he pulled out the stuff. He had no idea what Billy wanted, and no idea where things were headed. Suddenly, Billy Ray looked up and showed ‘im the empty jar. Then he said “Boy...we need some cream. I think you need to supply it.” 

"The big college boy caught on right away, and he started yelling obscenities. He was saying "no fucking way" and "go fuck yourself" and "let me go" and so forth, and well, before it got out of hand, Billy just reacted. He had that kid by his head and literally slammed him across the cabin and onto the kitchen table. His right leg was still hooked to the stove, and so he tripped and fell into it face first..." 

"Billy Ray slammed his head into the big oak table, then lifted it up and slammed it home again. And then Billy Ray took the chain that was between his wrists and pulled on it...forward, stretching the boy up and across the long table. He just pulled the chain down, to the edge of the table top, and slipped a link of it over the big nail there. I had forgotten about the nails. You see, Billy Ray had done this before, years before, when he nutted a drunk city slicker that had called him a "mother fucker." 

I stared. I had no idea what he was talking about, but he had my full attention. 

"Yeah, well, Billy Ray just slipped the middle of that chain between his wrists over that bent nail, just like he had planned it that way. That stretched the college boy's big muscular arms up over his head, where they bulged real big, and pretty much made him helpless after that. Then, he went to the other end of the table and kicked the kid's legs apart, and then, standing right between them, he drew out his knife and snapped it open with a flick of his wrist." 

He stopped talking then, and waited for my reaction. I was staring, mesmerized, and then I said "So...he castrated him then?" 

The hick laughed. Loud. Then he shook his head and said: "Nah...Billy Ray didn't...not then anyway, but I thought he was going to. He grabbed that college kid's huge sac, and pulled it down, and back, real hard. And the kid screamed and bucked his hips and started babbling like a twelve year old. Billy Ray stretched the kid’s enormous balls back a good four or five inches, pullin’ real hard on that massive sac and making the kid’s huge, furry nuts bulge so big I thought they was gonna burst outta their sac. Billy then laid his big Gerber right up against the boy's big sac of nuts, and for a second I was certain he was gonna pull the knife and castrate him. I'd have bet money he was, but he surprise me, and the kid too, and held the pull and listened to him beg instead. The kid begged him...like a child really, and Billy said ‘You gonna make me some cream NOW or do I have to take it myself?” The boy was gasping...begging... ‘don't...don't cut me...I'll do it...oh GOD… please… PLEASE...don't take my big balls!!!’” 

I could imagine the scene...and the horror. Still, my dick was so hard now that I felt the tip growing wet and the spot turned my underwear clear and made it see-through. He was looking at it, and the wet spot I was making, and he grinned. I was also aware that the red head was getting fucked again, by someone different I could tell. This time it was more violent, and the kid was gasping as his hole was being assaulted. Slap slap slap... you could hear one of the other inmates nuts slapping up against the boy's ass...fucking the boy, and from the grunts of pleasure apparently enjoying the experience as he raped the boy's hole. 

I was aware of it, but my mind was on the story and the young college hunk chained to the table. The hick started talking again. 

"Yeah...Billy Ray let him off the table then, and put his knife away. Then he showed the boy the gallon size jar, and he said, "You got ten minutes...you don’t squirt your load in this jar by then I'm gonna nut you. So if I were you, I'd start wanking..." 

"It’s funny now, but that boy just stood there, shaking, like he had no idea what to do. He just stared. Time seemed to stand still...the seconds ticking...the boy looking horrified and yet quite aware of what was at stake. Billy said, ‘You're wasting time, and if you don't start pumping I'm gonna start cutting...NOW!’” 

"Billy slammed his fist down, hard, into the table and the kid jumped and started working his meat...just working his cock up and down and up and down. It had never gone soft throughout this whole time, and was just waiting to be stroked again. I laughed my ass off then...watchin’ him...pumping his rod and his fist fucking his huge pole." 

I was rock hard, and my own dick pushed out my underwear, forming a space between my waist and my underwear. My balls were aching, and I could picture it, picture what had happened. I knew it with a certainty that I was getting the truth. Then he continued. 

"Yeah...well, that boy was stroking his meat, and both of us was watchin. We were listening too, as the chains on his wrists rattled as he pumped his pole. He was only eighteen, it turned out, which made his hugely muscular physique even more amazing, and as he pumped his teenage rod, just up and down and as fast as he could, I watched the huge muscles in his arms, shoulders, and chest bulge and flex with each stroke. At first I didn’t think he was gonna give it up...he was so scared that he just pumped and pumped and pumped for a while. Still, eventually, he got to pumpin’ it as fast as he could... and seemed desperate even, as if he could cum and by doing so get free. Of course, we had no intention of settin' ‘im free. Not intact, anyways." 

We were both distracted then when there was a loud bang, and some struggling noises, and then I could hear the red headed lad squealing like a pig. He was really grunting, and I could sense someone new had entered his hole. He was getting the full treatment, and by tomorrow morning his asshole would never be the same. 

The hick was listening too, but then he lowered his stunning eyes back to me and to my cock and that’s when he started talking again. "The kid was pumping like there was no tomorrow...as fast as he could. Billy Ray played him like a fiddle...lookin’ at his watch...pullin’ out his knife as the time was running out. Suddenly he said he was gonna cum, and Billy told him "IN THE JAR STUPID!!" And so the kid did...Billy Ray held the jar and the kid pointed his huge cock to it...and then as he grunted he shot his wad.” 

“I think both Billy and I were kinda stunned at first, shocked at the size and force of the kid’s huge load. It was white, and thick, and chunky, and it jetted out and into that jar like there was no tomorrow coming, huge ropes of cum each bigger than what a normal man shoots in an entire load. His entire body shook with his orgasm, his huge muscles bulging and straining, and it just went on and on and on while we watched. There was only two sounds as that kid squirted...the sound of him cumming and grunting out his load, and the sounds of Billy Ray laughing as the kid squirted into that jar.” 

“After a couple of real long minutes, he was finally done, and the bottom of the jar was filled with his thick, milky fluid! Over a pint of the stuff coated the bottom of the big glass container! Shit, I don’t think I could cum that much in a month, and I cum real big! AND that was after he had pumped a huge load in my sister, and as we later learned, a huge load in Paula as well! Sure as shit, I was impressed as hell, and so was Billy Ray." 

I swallowed. My lips were moist, and my cock was like a rock...solid...jutting like a piece of steel now. God. I stared at him...willing him to continue. The kid being fucked, in the big room, was begging, and yet from the creaking of the bed and the sounds in the room it was obvious he was wasting his time. I stared at the hick, and he started talking again. 

"I took the jar then...from Billy Ray, and held it up to the lantern light and made a mockery about the small size of the kid's load. It was a huge load that would have made a prize stud bull proud, but we mocked him anyway. I think he squirted over 50 lines of cum into that jar, each one bigger than a normal man’s big load. But the jar was so big, well, it just didn’t look like much more than a splash in comparison, coating the bottom of the jar like a film and filling maybe the bottom inch. So, we stared at it, and Billy Ray and I joked about the wad and pretended like it was just not going to do.” 

“Finally, I told ‘im that if he wanted to keep his balls, then he had better all start working on filling the jar. If we didn't have a full gallon by morning, then we were gonna be cutting some balls and squeezing it out of them." 

He laughed...giggled actually, as he thought back on the scene. Then he said, "Yeah...we got us one pretty shocked expression then. Imagine, telling a guy that he had one night to fill a gallon jar with his spunk! Still, he knew we were serious, and so, well, after that, Billy Ray and I sipped the beers, and watched that college boy masturbate himself for hours and hours on end.” 

“He were really doin’ it then...pumping his massive cock...just pumping away like some hot beefy porn star. As he would get close he would call out for the jar, and I would pick it up and bring it over until I was right in front of him when he shot. I watched every wad, from close up, and as the night went on I got real familiar with his dick and his wads. Yeah, it was quite the night, and it was hot watchin that city boy squirtin' out his juices over and over and over again as he desperately tried like hell to fill the jar." 

I gasped. He looked at me, and he grinned. Then he added: "Yeah...well, it was something to see, and to hear. Noisy as hell...those chains on his wrists just clinkin’ away as he jerked his huge meat, massive balls just bouncing in that huge sac of his, the kid’s deep voice just grunting and moaning as he worked his monster cock. Billy would play with his knife, and he kept jabbin’ that table as he watched that boy jerkin his dick and pumping out his goop. The boy was really desperate, and as he squirted out load after load, one after another, I couldn’t help but smile." 

He stopped talking then, and stared at my dick. I know it bobbed and my underwear was pressed out. He pointed at it, and made a motion, with his finger, and it was obvious he wanted to me move my jockeys down. I hesitated. He whispered, "Let me see it," and so I did...pulled my underwear down and it popped out and upward and it slapped my belly. He looked at it then, bobbing there, and while I was ashamed at his stare I did nothing but look back at him. 

I've never been into boy fucking myself, and my old cellmate and I never did nothing, not sexually at least. A jack off, sure, to relieve the pressure, but nothing else, and it’s just not my thing. I fucked girls before I went into the joint and I planned to fuck them when the day came and I got out. In the meantime, I just planned to live with the memory. But, here I was, my prick hard and eager, and the hick staring at it like it was some kind of treat. 

At the same time, I became aware again of the red head, in the big room, and he was getting plowed and you could hear it being done. He was trying to talk, but this time his voice was garbled, and I knew he was eating a cock as he was being fucked in his ass. I wondered if it was his first cock, his first blow, and as he forced him to suck a pole I wondered what he was thinking and I wondered what it was like. 

My own cock stirred and it bounced even, but the hick didn’t make any move or say anything. Finally, to get him talking again, I asked, "You...did you...do you remember what he looked like?" 

He grinned, and he slid off the bed and he came the four feet to me. I backed away, instinctively, to the far edge of my bed until my back was up against the wall. He laid down then, on the other edge, and propped his head up on his elbow. We were staring then, side by side, and he leaned over and started to whisper. He was so close I could smell his breath. 

"Yeah...I remember every detail of that boy...the shape of his handsome face, the color of his eyes, the awesome size of his huge muscles and the way they bulged and flexed with his every movement, the smoothness of his skin, the size and shape of his huge cock, the enormous mass and weight of his gigantic balls, the heady smell of his thick cum. I also remember how he jacked that huge cock of his. He jacked it all night, squirting out load after massive load.” 

“Of course, at first I thought it would be impossible for the young guy to fill the big mason jar. I mean, c’mon, ain’t no man alive who can pump out a gallon of baby batter in one night, right? But as the night wore on and he shot consistently huge loads again and again and again, I began to wonder if he just might actually do it, if he just might, somehow, FILL that jar with his cum. I think he thought he might, too, which gave him hope to keep trying and keep pounding his swollen dick.” 

“He had some truly thick loads, and massive ones, bigger than anything I’d ever seen before, and he would squirt them out and the ropes of cum slowly added together until the jar started getting fuller and fuller. In only a few hours, he had cum 8 or 9 times, and the jar was half full, and I think he thought he might actually do it. But then, as the hours passed, his enormous loads finally started to get smaller and turn more and more watery. His huge bull balls were finally starting to run low on ammunition. Still, they continued to be truly massive loads by any other man’s standards, and the jar kept on filling with is cream.” 

“But as still more hours went by, and the kid shot more and more loads, the size of his loads continued to decrease, and pretty soon he didn't have much of anything coming out of his huge, aching, raw prick. Still, he worked that huge knob, trying so hard to shoot more juice.” 

“I remember then that after at least 20 or 25 loads of cum, the young super stud finally hit the point where he ran dry. He hit orgasm for the umpteenth time, and when he came, nothing came out...NOTHING! He pumped, felt the orgasm, but stared at his huge dick and only a single little bead of watery cum appeared. We were all staring...gasping as he shot his empty wad, and as he did he started crying. God we laughed then!" 

I look at him, and ask, "So...what happened next?" 

He grinned at me...and then as he started talking he reached down and took my cock in his hand. I gasped, and he said, "Well, we decided that we wouldn’t nut him until the sun started up.” He rolled his hand and moved the skin over my dick, and it felt unbelievable. 

"NO MORE! PLEASE...I...I...OUPMPS...HIT..PWEEZE..." It was the red head, getting another cock stuffed down his throat, and I wondered what he would look like when I saw him later in the morning. He was really getting fucked -- two at a time now -- and they were obviously lining up to do him. We both listened to him gagging on someone's cock, and the hick just held my pole and worked the skin on it as we listened to the sounds from the big room. 

I stared at him, holding my cock, and I said "Please...God...go on man." 

He grinned, and then he started moving his hand again as he continued with the story. As he talked, he ran his thumb up, over my knob, feeling it, working it, and as he pushed his thumb over the slit and around the head of my prick, I gasped. As he was doing this, he continued talking. 

“The big, muscular kid kept pumping his cock for the rest of the night. His huge dick just wouldn’t go down, despite the fact that it was bloated and swollen and raw. He managed to pump out a few watery squirts and dribbled now and again, but his days of huge monster loads were clearly behind him.” 

“Just before the sun came up, I decided to shave his crotch and his huge, hairy bull balls. I wanted to run my hunting knife over those massive balls, and leave them smooth as baby’s skin. I told the boy to keep quiet and keep still, but the stud was scared shitless as I scraped my big knife over his defenseless and completely vulnerable balls, and he whimpered and his huge, muscular body trembled beneath my touch. Still, I managed to shave his hair without nicking him, and left those massive bull balls completely devoid of hair. And you know what, they looked ever bigger than ever after I had sheared off all that ball fur hair. His smooth skin felt like silk, too.” 

“Shit...the police later used that fucking bag of pubic hair as evidence at the trial, but his pubes were mine for a while and they were beautiful. I loved taking his blond sex hair almost as much as I enjoyed the idea of taking his balls. Funny thing though is that after I shaved him, his next wad was a real beaut. Who would have thought? Guess it turned him on. Too bad, as I wasn’t going to let him enjoy his naked balls for long. And I was surprised at his load, because by the time I was shaving him, his balls should have been burned out and completely empty. Still, he shot spontaneously without even touching his huge prick when I finished shaving him, and so all I can figure is his huge balls recharged real fast. I wasn’t fast enough to catch the first few blasts, as he caught me by surprise, but I managed to get the rest of it into the jar, and would you believe this load was nearly as massive as his first ones!" 

I slowly became aware of slapping sounds, and at first I couldn't figure them out. Then, I did...the kid in the room was getting his ass smacked...someone was spanking his ass with their hand. It was just a slap-slap-slap-slap...again and again and again, and I knew as it was being done that he wouldn't stop until that kid's ass was cherry red. Some inmates are into that when they are boy fucking...spanking the kid they fuck until they leave him with a filled hole and a red ass. As I was listening, the hick was sliding his hand up and down my cock, and I stared at him and listened to him and there was nothing else in the world. 

He was jerking my cock faster now...and it was starting to build as I felt that familiar feeling. I had never been jacked off by another man, and yet, as I felt the hick working my pole, I can't describe the feeling. It felt amazing, and as he was stroking me, I was thinking of that cabin and the college hunk, relentlessly jacking his own cock and trying to fill that huge jar with his cum. In the big room, the fucking was going continuously now, one after the other, and the kid wasn’t begging anymore. Instead I knew he was just lying there, legs spread, and his hole open, feeling it being done to him and no longer trying to stop it. He was a whore now, and his hole would be used for as long as he was in prison. 

"I’ll never forget the boy’s huge balls, and the way they bounced in their now hairless sac as he jerked himself off. They hung real low to start with, and hung lower and lower as the night wore on, almost like they were getting tired. By the end of the night, they were hanging about five inches from his baseball bat of a cock. The dangle made them look even more enormous, a huge sphere of bull nuts hanging there waiting and vulnerable at the end of the impossibly long neck of his scrotum. But of course, what was really amazing is how much cream he had in those mammoth nuts. Like I said, his dick was huge, over a foot of masculine, muscular horse cock that would make the biggest porn star green with envy, but even more impressive was the massive sac of nuts. It was truly a monster sac, and his twin balls were huge and fat, unlike anything I’d ever seen before on man or beast. His balls were simply the biggest balls I've ever seen on any animal, and probably ever will. They just were huge, and incredibly dense and heavy, and next to them every other guys’ balls were tiny. He loved that sac, and I know for sure he didn't like the idea of losing it." 

I almost came. Just before I did, as he was talking about the blond boy, he let go of my prick and cupped my balls. I remember the feeling...of the hick, holding my balls. I gasped...feeling the would-be castrator holding my balls and fondling my sac all the while he was talking of how he had planned on nutting the hung college kid. As he talked, he worked my sac, and I felt him rolling the balls and feeling them as he talked about the ones he had planned on cutting and eating. 

He didn't say anything for a while then. I watched him, stared at him, as he worked my balls and fondled them. I could feel him exploring them, hefting them up as if to feel their weight...then feeling out the twin orbs. He never blinked...just held my balls and stared at me. I started to grow nervous, and I looked at him and then I said "So... how... when... I mean...how...yeah...how did you plan to nut him?" 

As he held my balls he started to tell me. "Well, we were going to do it when the sun came up. Billy Ray had a few beers by then, and he held up the jar, which was damn heavy with very nearly a gallon of the college boy’s stud cream by then, and he made a big deal about it not quite being full enough. Well, the jar was really only about a half inch from the top, which is fucking incredible when you consider that one guy had worked all night to nearly to fill it up." 

"Billy Ray of course made a big deal out of it not being full...that he had even "tried to help" but it just wasn’t enough. Then he made the big announcement that we'd have to take the stud’s huge balls, and while that was unfortunate it just "had to be done." 

"He poured a good deal of that semen into a big glass bowl then, and began to heat up the stove and the frying pan, getting ready to cook the young man’s huge nuts..." 

He was holding my nuts. Just cupping them...and as I felt him doing it my prick bounced up and down to my heartbeat. God. From the big room they were still working on the kid...someone was in his teenage ass again and you could hear the bed creaking as it was being done. I wondered if they would fuck him all night. 

The hick sat up...and then he took his right hand and spit in his palm. Then, as I watched, he dropped it down and took my cock...and rubbed the knob of it into his palm in a circular motion, lubricating the end that was already oozing the first of my cream. Then, he just gripped my cock in one hand and my balls in the other. I stared at him...feeling him holding me, as he told his tale. He started sliding the skin over my cock again...and I was in heaven as he described the impending castration. 

"Well, Billy Ray just walked over to that big man and started jerking him across the room. He fought too, and I joined in and the two of us struggled to get him to that table. I didn't think at first we were going to be able to do it...he was so big and strong that he nearly broke free of us. But the short chains hampered his movements and kept him from the full use of his awesome strength, and so we managed to drag him across that room and to the big table. Once he was over it, and we had the links of his wrist chain over the big nail, things got easier. I took one ankle chain and Billy Ray took the other, and we stretched out his legs and sipped a link over the bent nails that had been pounded into the table legs for that purpose. It took less than a minute to lock him down...and with his naked ass bobbing up and down and his legs in that inverted "V" he was ready to be nutted." 

I heard the kid in the big room grunting. I was sure it was him, and then some people were laughing at the kid...and from what I could overhear the boy had shot his wad. They were laughing at it...at the boy squirting as he was being raped, and I could visualize his red face and his red, violated ass. I knew that most guys will cum if you probe their prostate long enough, but the kid didn't know that and I was pretty certain he was living the shame. 

The hick kept working my own pole and held my balls, and he kept talking, and from the speed he was pumping me I could tell he was getting excited about his own tale. 

"Yeah...I was watchin Billy Ray then. He opened up one of the kitchen drawers and threw out a handful of condoms...the drawer was filled with several dozen of the things from his last trip to the city and the free give-aways they have there. At first I thought he was gonna fuck him, but that wasn't on his mind. Instead, he opened up a condom, and then stretched out the rubber and tied it around the base of the man's huge nuts like it was some kind of rubber rope. He just tied it quick, and then once he had the knot, he pulled out on the condom so it was stretched out, way out...shit, I couldn’t believe how far he stretched the young kid’s huge nuts. Of course, the college boy bucked his hips and jerked and yelled as Billy Ray was doing this to him. He had the kid’s nuts nearly down to his knees, easily doubling their already awesome dangle, and then he wrapped the other end of the condom around the nail at the end of the table, keeping the guy’s huge sac stretched out. His gigantic balls looked even larger than ever, if that was possible, bulging obscenely like two enormous grapefruits at the bottom of their dangerously stretched sac. Where the condom was tied around the base of the young guy’s huge balls, it looked like a noose, and it was tight, very tight. God it was tight!" 

He stopped talking, and we listened to the quiet for a while. They had finished with the kid, and all you could hear was him whimpering as he lay on that floor. The hick had slowed his stroking, and I stared at him...feeling the feeling as I teetered on the edge...between heaven and earth, between cumming and not. God I was close. 

I said, "Please...go ON!" 

He started working my cock again...rotating his wrist as he talked. He was excited now, and his eyes sparkled, and I could tell he was reliving the moment. His heart was pounding, and I could sense his excitement as he thought of that boy and the sac he'd almost cut. 

As he was telling me this he was pumping my cock, faster, and faster still, and I could visualize it, see the kid's desperation in my mind, as he had felt his balls dying on the vine and the knife up against them. Then, just as he started talking I started to shoot out my own wad, and he just pumped me as he talked and I grunted as I listened: "Yeah...well, I took my time...I held my knife against his stretched out scrotum with one hand while I fondled and squeezed those huge balls with the other. God, they were so huge, and my hand could barely contain one at a time, one massive nut filling my hand to overflowing. I knew that these were the biggest balls I would ever see, possibly the biggest balls in the world, and I didn’t want to waste this opportunity. I wanted to make the kid suffer for fucking my little sister.” 

“I had Billy Ray hold the knife to the young stud’s stretched scrotum so that I could have both hands free, and I began to go to work on those huge, meaty bull nuts. I was going to see just how much of a real man this guy was, and how much abuse his huge balls could take. Using both hands, I began to squeeze those massive, ripe man fruits, just crushing them as hard as I could with my big hands. The really got the huge, muscular boy to hollerin’. I was amazed at how tough and solid those huge lumps of man flesh were, for they hardly even dented in my hands. Still, the squeezing caused the young guy great pain, especially considering how tender his balls were after shooting close to three dozen loads of sperm in one night. Man, they had been working overtime! Yeah, the young stud groaned and bellowed in pain as I worked over his nuts real good, squeezing them and crushing them as Billy Ray threatened the whole time to chop ‘em off.” 

“Man, I squeezed those huge nuts for a long time. Even with the massive gonads clenched in my big fists, it was hard to believe how truly enormous those nuts were! Just touching them sent an electricity through my body that was difficult to describe. I wanted to just hold and squeeze those huge balls forever, but this college stud had fucked my sister, and he needed to pay.” 

“Tiring of squeezing and crushing those massive low hangers, I released them from my iron grip and began to punch them. Boy, did THAT surprise the bound muscle stud, and he bellows of pain became louder and more urgent. With his huge balls stretched out on the solid oak table and immobilized by the condom rope, his big nuts had nowhere to go and no choice but to absorb the full impact of each blow. Again, his nuts were so gigantic that I could only hit one of them at a time, and so I alternated with my fists, punching first his right nut, and then his left nut, right, left, right, left, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, over and over and over again. Just wailing on them full force, goin’ for broke…literally.” 

“And once again, I just couldn’t believe how tough and resilient the stud’s huge nuts were – I was pummeling those big baby makers for all I was worth, striking them with crushing blows that would destroy any other man’s nuts in no time, but my fists hardly dented the surface of those great orbs, and again and again, my blows bounced off those meaty bull balls with little to no effect.” 

“Let me tell you, I was getting really frustrated by this point. I had been pounding on those nuts for a good 15 minutes, raining hundreds of nut-shattering blows onto his immobile bull balls, and still the kid endured. The kid’s balls were finally starting to get just a little mushy, and I was starting to wear down their resistance, but they were clearly still whole and intact.” 

“I untied the stretched condom from the nail momentarily, and yanked with all my might on the kid’s already overstretched balls, pulling them even further away from his crotch. The kid really yelled then, feeling his nuts about to rip from his body, all the while with Billy Ray’s knife pressed menacingly against them. I stretched those big eggs another two or three inches from his crotch until his scrotum was stretched to nearly a full foot in length and his balls truly WERE past his knees, and then I retied the condom.” 

“Next, I went to the cupboard and pulled out one of my favorite tools – a sledgehammer. I couldn’t resist, and walked in front of the prone college boy to show him what I had in my hand. Oh, you should have heard him start to beg then. Billy Ray just laughed as I moved behind the kid and prepared to finish him. I swung the sledgehammer up in the air with both hands, took aim, and with all my strength struck his straining right nut. This time, the heavy hammer head sank deep into the stud’s burly ball flesh, causing the orb to flatten and bulge monstrously, and the kid to let out a deep-voiced scream of agony. Not giving him the time to recover, I took aim and landed another blow into his bulging left nut, to similar effect.” 

“Truth be told, I expected even this kid’s beefy nuts to burst under those two awesome blows, but he surprised me once again with his awesome strength and endurance. Both of his gargantuan nuts bounced back from the blows and were still intact, though they had long since begun to glow bright red from the beating and were in obvious agony. Not to be defeated by a mere pair of balls, no matter how tough and huge, I took aim once again, and began to land blow after devastating blow into the kid’s giant nuts as the kid continued to bellow in agony and beg for me to stop. Ten blows quickly became 20, and then 30, and then 40. Soon I lost count, for I was in a fury, determined to destroy the nuts of the college punk who had fucked my sister.” 

“I could feel the hammer sink deeper and deeper into the kid’s balls with each annihilating blow, and I knew that they were starting to weaken under the terrible abuse. Not even this young stud’s bull nuts were indestructible, thought they sure seemed like it for a while. I began to strike even harder than before, eager to bust the kid’s nuts so that Billy Ray could nut them and fry them. I knew I was really starting to do some damage now, permanent damage, and that thought made me strike even harder and faster. Each blow was now accompanied by a sick crunching sound as the thick, dense meat inside his humongous balls finally started to crumble, and they were taking more and more time to bounce back to their healthy egg shape after each blow. The college stud’s huge bull nuts were going to be perfectly tenderized, and would make hell of a hearty meal for two big men like ourselves.” 

“Then the amazing happened. The kid’s huge dick, which was pointing downward between his legs at an awkward angle and had never become even the least bit soft during any of this abuse, began to quiver. It suddenly began to bloat to even greater dimensions, getting even thicker and adding yet another inch in length. I couldn’t believe my eyes -- this kid was actually going to cum as I destroyed his balls!!” 

“I struck harder and faster still, determined to bust the kid’s huge balls while he came. I landed my hardest blow yet, sinking the hammer so deep into the stud’s bulging left nut that it was squashed almost as flat as a pancake, and something inside his balls must have snapped. The kid began to let loose with his largest orgasm yet, a monumental load that dwarfed all the others that had come before. The first rope of pure white sperm was thicker than a pencil, and nearly six feet in length. It jetted with such force that it struck me in the belly from at least four feet away, and hit with such force that it actually stung! What followed was blast after blast of the thickest, whitest, creamiest, chunkiest cum I had ever seen, in massive ropes and wads that put all of the kid’s earlier blasts to shame. I had struck into the deepest well of the kid’s awesome masculinity, and had hit a gusher. Yeah…that’s it…he was shootin’ his cum just like you are shootin’ yours right now… ummmm… yeah… I beat his bull balls as the kid blew his nuts and emptied his cream one last time.” 

As I was cumming, he was pulling down on my balls, still cupping them and everything was clear, crystal clear, and I grunted out my wad as he milked me dry. He didn't stop working my cock though, even after I had ejaculated. Quite the contrary. But he also never stopped talking either. My cock was so sensitive I could hardly stand it. Still, I dared not move, but listened to his breathing as he gasped with the feeling and continued to work my now slimly prick. 

I was still hard, and he was still working my cock. GOD. GOD IT FELT SO DAMN GOOD! I was seeing it all, almost as vivid as if I had been there, and as I visualized the scene my prick grew ever stiffer and hard as it was to believe I felt the feeling growing once again. My prick was too sensitive...just way too much as he was working it now. I was jerking my hips actually, struggling, to try and move my hips to reduce the sensation as my over-worked knob was sending spasms to my brain. Even so, I started to squirt yet again...my wad this time just pumping out the end of my prick as he worked his thumb over my knob. I gasped, and he said "Yeah...the kid came too...like you are now...only his load was larger than anything you could imagine, and just went on and on. He was screaming for me to stop, but I just kept right on slamming that sledgehammer home into his gigantic nuts, slowly but surely turning them into jelly, eager and desperate to reduce his once proud baby makers to a broken mass of baby food, and reduce his once awesome masculinity to rubble.” 

“Minute after minute, his orgasm thundered on, and he just kept squirming and squealing, just like you are squirming as you feel me working your super-sensitive knob. And I just kept slamming that hammer into his balls, BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM, bashing those huge nuts into permanent sterility." 

I couldn’t stand it, and I jerked, sideways, and rolled to my stomach to get my dick free from his hand. It was just too much. I lay there on my stomach, feeling the feeling, living it, gasping for air as I recovered from my second orgasm in a row. 

Then he said, “Finally, after nearly five full fucking minutes of cumming and coating the table, the floor, and both Billy Ray and me with his thick semen, the kid’s monumental orgasm began to ebb. At the same time, I could tell that his burly bull nuts were nearly finished, and that it would only take a few more blows to destroy those huge nuts forever. They sure as hell didn’t look healthy anymore. Both huge orbs were now all knobby and lumpy looking, almost looking like two bit gunny sacks stuffed with lumpy potatoes. Their dark red color was turning purple, both from bruising and from the choking off of their normal blood supply, and they were swollen to truly grotesque dimensions. His balls hadn’t yet burst, but I was damn fucking sure they were pretty well ruined anyway.” 

“And I just can’t tell you how fucking huge his balls were, just a monster sac really, hanging down so low. I was anxious to destroy them, to nut him, and to take away his masculinity forever. In the moments before I rained down the final blows that would end his life as a man, the big hunk turned his handsome blond head around to me and asked, ‘Why? Why man...why are you doing this?’” 

“And then I said ‘Because...because you raped my sister...that's why I'm doing thissssssssssssss!’ As I said the last word, I threw all my weight behind the sledgehammer, and sent it deep into his rapidly crumbling right nut, nearly destroying the massive orb. The kid bellowed again, and kept on cumming, and I kept on hammering his balls, knowing the end was only moments away.” 

Suddenly, I hear the hick moving, climbing over and between my legs, his knees against my knees and I started to protest. I'm not into boy fucking...and never have been, and all of a sudden I realized that’s where he was going and I had no intention of letting him go there. As I started to struggle, he took my hair and pulled back on my head, until I was looking up at the wall. I reached back with my right hand and he grabbed the wrist, and pulled it hard and up until it was between my shoulder blades. I was staring at the wall and feeling him holding my head as if I was a rodeo bull he was about to ride. I struggled, and he rode me, feeling me, holding my wrist tight and jerking it higher until it hurt like hell. As I fought him, he was talking, and as he talked I stared at the wall in front of me and listened to what he had to say. 

"Don't you move fucker...don't you dare move. I swear if you move or fight me, I'll take your balls...I swear to God I will and don't think for a moment that I won't!" I gasped, and he slammed my head down into the bar across the end of my bed, and then lifted it back up and did it again, and then again one more time. Everything spun, and I knew he had me. 

Then he said "...I was only two or three blows away from scrambling those massive eggs for good and making them explode in their sac, and Billy Ray was just about to slice off those monster nuts, when the cabin door suddenly burst open. Half a dozen cops poured into the room with their guns trained on Billy Ray and me, and my sister and Paula were right behind them. I was caught in mid swing, about to deliver what may very well have been the final blow into the college kid’s giant nuts. But the cops’ guns were trained on both Billy Ray and me, so I dropped the hammer, and he dropped his knife, and we put our hands in the air. And behind the cops, I could see Billy Jean and Paula, who had betrayed their own kin and brought the police to us.” 

“You see, turns out that the two girls had seduced the college boy, not the other way ‘round, and were not being raped at all. And so smitten were they by the young man’s handsome looks, muscular body, enormous cock and balls, and gentlemanly ways that they ran for the police shortly after we took the boy to the cabin. They only found us by luck, and just in time to save the college boy and what was left of his big nuts.” 

“At the trial, Billy Jean, Paula, and Matt, the handsome young college stud, all testified against us. The stud made a complete recovery and his balls healed, and he went back to finish college. Both Billy Jean and Paula had gotten pregnant by the young stud, which isn’t surprising really considering how much he could cum, and they decided not to tell him about their babies, instead keeping it a secret and planning to raise both babies on their own.” 

I felt his prick then, angry and stiff, his knob against my hole...my virgin hole...and I stared, my eyes open now, wide, very wide, feeling his prick and his eagerness. Just then, he pushed forward, and even though I tightened my ass and tried to pinch him out, it was useless and he slipped through my ring of muscle and after that he was in all the way to his balls. 

He didn’t say anything after that. He just fucked me, in and out, in and out, grunting into me as he relived the incident of not so very long ago. He fucked me, venting his frustrations at not having revenge against that blond haired college jock, fucked me fast and hard and deep. I felt him, and it hurt, and yet I was spent and my balls felt empty. He fucked me for a long time, savoring it, enjoying it, and all the while I laid there, legs spread, feeling him penetrate to my soul. He slowly quickened the pace, working me harder and faster, holding my head back and up as he fucked my ass. Finally, he started talking again. 

He was pushing harder...even deeper, and I could feel his big prick as it slammed into my prostate. I had never felt anything like it, and once again my prick stirred beneath me and I went hard. I didn't think it was possible, but I knew I was going to cum again if this continued. He never slowed down, and his voice became raspy and he started to slur his words. 

"Fuckkkkkkkkk, yeah...it would have been a hell of a meal, yeah, a HELL of a meal, and I would have eaten until I was stuffed. I would have eaten one of those enormous balls, one of those huge, fat, monster balls. They were the biggest balls I have even seen, and I wanted them to be mine.” 

Suddenly, the hick was cumming, and so was I, and together we pumped out our loads of semen and remembered the boy that had nearly lost his balls. I shot and shot, pumping my goo beneath me, onto my bed, more than I thought possible, more than I had ever shot in my life. As my ass spasmed around his cock, he emptied his wad into my bowels, and he too came so violently that I felt his cream as it splashed into my prostate deep inside. We shot together, the hick and I. I knew right then that nothing was ever going to be the same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment