Monday, November 4, 2013

To the Victor Go the Spoils - Chapter 3

Here is the next to last chapter in this four-part saga. There's quite the cliffhanger at the end of this chapter, and I'm tempted to let you guys pick how the story ends. I've already written one ending, but if I get enough people wanting something else, I might be willing to change it...  >:}



To the Victor Go the Spoils - Chapter 3

Based on an original story by an anonymous author


A big stupid bull of a man is given the ultimate in CBT 


****************

The Arab returned, and picked up a small black device from the table along the way. I could see two metal prongs at one end of the device, and I suddenly recognised the small black box as a taser! Oh shit, I was in trouble. Without ceremony, the Arab jabbed the prongs into my massive left nut and pulled the trigger. I saw blue sparks fly as searing pain tore through my mighty nut. I bellowed in agony, and it felt like my nut was simultaneously cooking and exploding. I couldn’t believe the intensity of the pain. I could both feel and see my heavy nut squirming and twitching within my tortured sac, truly desperately but futilely to get away from the intense electric shock. The Arab seemed to be amused by the fact that my huge cock pulsed and bulged in response to the taser strike, for at this point I think he was no longer surprised by my erotic reaction to cock and ball torture. And judging from the massive bulge throbbing in his own pants, I think he also enjoyed the play of my massive muscles as they tensed and bulged in response to the electricity coursing through my huge nut. 

After a good long shock to my left nut, he switched to the massive right nut for a second attack, with much the same response. The handsome and swarthy Arab continued the torture, passing back and forth between the my nuts every couple of minutes, and jabbing the huge orbs from different directions each time. The pain was awesome, unlike anything I had experienced before, but I wanted more. 

I started taunting my handsome captor, goading him to greater heights of pain and torture. "IS THAT ALL YOU FUCKIN' GOT!?! IT'S GONNA TAKE A LOT MORE THAN THAT TO FRY THESE MASSIVE SPUDS!!!"

Angry at my taunting, he did just that, cranking up the voltage on the taser and going from merely intensely painful to what must be potentially deadly levels. The energy now surging through my young bull nuts was more than enough to cause any other man’s balls to explode, and possibly kill him as well, but my huge gonads refused to give in, and continued to endure this latest horrific abuse. 

The Arab realized, however, that he was now in serious danger of cooking my beefy man lumps right on the vine, finishing the work he’d started with the boiling cauldron. At the same time, however, he could tell that my mighty horse cock was nearing orgasm for the seventh time, and he wanted to see if he could make me cum before my nuts were cooked clear through. 

The ball shocking continued for many more long minutes, and I could feel yet another massive orgasm beginning to build in my aching loins. The electro-shock torture seemed to delay the release of my orgasm, paralyzing the muscles that bought the sperm from my balls and to my cock. Yet at the same time, the orgasm continued to build and build, higher and higher, growing larger than any orgasm I had ever felt before. I was both excited and terrified, as the orgasm building between my wide spread thighs was growing so intense that I didn't know if I could survive it. My heart was beating so hard that I thought it might explode in my chest, and my cock was swelling even larger STILL! I expected the glassy-thin skin on my cock shaft to split at any moment, for my cock had never been so violently hard before. 

Finally, I was on that razor’s edge of orgasm, just about to drop over the precipice, and that’s when he struck. Pulling a second taser out of his back pocket, the Arab set both devices to maximum power and jammed the prongs into each of my huge, muscular balls, sending awesome bolts of raw destructive power into each of the huge orbs. 

I threw back my head and bellowed in unimaginable pain as a seventh orgasm was ripped from my tortured balls. Due to the massive bolts of electricity coursing through my mighty bull balls and humongous cock, my bloated and quivering penis was frozen and could not throb to ejaculate my heavy payload of sperm. So instead of huge rockets of cum blasting across the room, a massive pulsating river of cum flooded out of the distended tip of my cock to flow down its awesome length and pour like some fountain of uber virility to the cold and uncaring stone floor below. 

The volume of splooge pouring out of my cock was unreal, no doubt due to my extreme arousal and the tremendous heights of my orgasm, and the entire length of my 22-inch horse cock was almost immediately coated in the thick, milky white fluid. I felt like my balls were being boiled in their own juices, and the very thought made me cum all the harder. The continuous flood of cum poured forth for one long minute, and then two, and all the while the Arab continued to cook my great orbs, zapping them with both tasers and threatening to destroy them in mid-orgasm. 

An enormous pool of sperm was forming beneath my wide stretched frame, growing and spreading in all directions and merging with the great slugs and pools from my previous six orgasms. And STILL this latest orgasm seemed to have no end in sight. Where did I STORE all of this spunk!?! As huge as my balls are, there just didn't seem to be any way I could have THAT much fluid sloshing around in my massive baby makers. Either my huge twin lumps of grade AAA man eggs were capable of manufacturing fresh sperm at a truly alarming and super human rate, or they were able to store a vast well of spunk under intense pressure. Either way, I knew I had the most phenomenally virile and powerful bull balls on the entire goddamn planet! 

It was therefore such a shame that these paragons of masculinity were about to be destroyed. 

Finally, after a full three and a half minutes of continuous pumping of thick and rich seminal fluids, my titanic orgasm began to ebb and finally cease. The fucking Arab didn’t let up, though, and continued to discharge the tasers into my mighty low-hangers. He was clearly intent on finishing the job he had started when he'd dropped my huge balls into that cauldron of boiling water, only this time he was cooking them from the inside out. My bellows of agony had been going non-stop since this torture began, and I was surprised that my voice hadn't given out already. The pain was unbelievable, and I knew it wouldn't be long before my mighty balls were reduced to two massive hard-boiled eggs. He was fucking cooking my big balls!! 

Mercifully, a few minutes after the end of my seventh orgasm, the battery of the first taser finally ran out, and less than a minute after that, the second taser followed suit. 

The muscular Arab threw the emptied tasers across the room and then dropped to his knees to inspect his handiwork. I think that both he and I fully expected both of my nuts to be completely cooked clear through, for surely no man's nuts, not even my massive nuggies, could have survived such an enormous and continuous discharge of electricity. But it was clear when the handsome Arab grasped my aching balls that, though both nuts were glowing an angry red and steam was rising from the parboiled orbs, they were still miraculously intact. I can only figure that the gigantic size of my mighty nuts once again prevented them from being cooked alive. 

The astounded Arab looked up and met my gaze, and for the first time I saw a mix of fear and awe in his eyes. I could tell that he was wondering if there was ANYTHING he could do to destroy my proud American bull balls. 

The Arab looked back over one muscular shoulder and barked an order to his fellows. Then he turned back to me and grasped the base of my thick nuts in a chokehold and began using his other hand to slap my huge, hanging manfruit over and over again. After all that my balls had already suffered, even the sting of his powerful slaps was enough to make me groan with a mixture of agony and ecstasy. 

One of the other men soon came back with what looked like some sort of large metal vise. I quickly realized that this was some sort of ball press, only one that had been built on a huge scale to accommodate truly enormous balls. But even so, the ball press didn't look large enough to contain both of my astoundingly oversized bull nuts, especially in their current swollen condition. Carefully, the Arab fitted the heavy chrome-plated steel clamp around both of my balls, having to forcefully push, prod, and squeeze the great orbs to fit them both within the steel device. I didn't see how my huge balls could fit within the device, even in its fully open position, and his jamming and prodding fingers were causing my bruised and battered balls no small amount of pain. 

Finally, though, the Arab managed to somehow stuff both of my behemoth bull nuts into the vise, where they were already somewhat flattened merely from the necessity of fitting such large objects into such a relatively narrow space. 

When he had them in position, the Arab tightened the clamp and started to put the screws to my huge nuts. He tightened the press again and again and again, gradually compressing my gigantic balls further and further, and causing a fresh sheen of sweat to glisten on my majestic physique. Then he tightened the press one more half twist, and let the heavy devise drop, tugging my bulging balls toward the floor. The device couldn't have weighed more than 50 or 60 pounds - child's play for me, and nothing compared to the weight suspended from my heroic balls just a short while ago - but even this weight caused my aching balls great pain at this point, and I moaned once again in pain. I could see that it would still take more than a dozen full twists of the screw to bring the two plates of the steel vise together, affording my captor a great deal of opportunity to torture and abuse my huge and burly nuts. 

The Arab grabbed the ball press again and yanked down hard, pulling my trapped balls towards my ankles. He then released his grip and watched as my stretched scrotum quickly snapped back, yanking my balls back toward my crotch and pulling the heavy ball press with it. My raging cock had not flagged in the slightest, of course, and indeed once again seemed even harder than before, if that was even humanly possible, straining majestically and proudly before me. The amount of precum drooling from my huge and grossly distended cock had increased and grown milky in just the few minutes that he had been compressing my balls, confirming that I was no doubt soon to be on my way to yet another massive orgasm. 

My captor twisted the screw another ½ turn and my huge balls began to be forced out the sides of the press. Then he twisted the screw another ½ turn, and another, and another, relentlessly squeezing down on my huge meaty sperm factories. A deep and steady ache was now emanating from my balls, and I knew the pain was only going to get worse. The Arab then attached a pair of 25-pound weights to the press, doubling the weight tugging at my balls and yanking them down to over 10 inches from my crotch. The compression and the yanking were now causing me some serious pain, but I was loving it. The Arab knew that I could take a lot more abuse, though. A whole HELL of a lot more. 

Over the next half hour, the Arab continued to add weights in 25 increments, and before too long there was more than 400 pounds pulling at my balls. He had once again exceeded my own massive body weight in iron, a weight that I knew I could handle from hours of hanging from my own balls back at the barracks. But I knew with sick certainty that the Arab wasn't going to stop there. 

At the same time that the Arab was adding weights, he was also tightening the ball press a half twist at a time until my beefy nuts were crushed more than halfway flat, bulging obscenely out the sides of the steel nut press as the walls were forced closer and closer together. I was in even greater agony when my captor would reach down and slap the bulging portions of my trapped nuts, or flick his fingers against the straining walls of the incredibly taught flesh, causing me to buck and twist in agony and extraordinary pleasure. And with each subsequent new twist of the screw, I became more and more certain that my balls would soon burst asunder. But somehow they continued to endure, proving yet again that I had one fucking TOUGH set of nuts! 

The Arab steeped back for a moment to admire his handiwork. My balls were now stretched to just over 12 inches from my crotch, and were crushed so flat that they looked like a pair of huge jelly doughnuts ready to burst and spray their gooey insides all over the floor. No surprise, but my cock was still rock hard, and in fact was leaking tremendous quantities of pure white precum, thick with sperm. 
Feeling very sure of himself, the Arab quickly added four 25-pound weights in quick succession, increasing the weight pulling at my screaming nuts to over 500 pounds. I bellowed in tremendous agony at the strain once again being placed on my already overstretched ball cords, and I didn't know if they could endure such brutal treatment once again. My balls quickly stretched to 14 inches, and then to 15 inches, as they laboriously battled to carry the tremendous weight. 

My thick ball cords were now once again fully visible through the thinly stretched scrotal skin, carrying over 500 pounds of iron plus the awesome weight of my own great bull nuts. The Arab couldn’t seem to believe the sight, and it encouraged him to push my limits ever further. 

After batting my bulging nuts a few times back and forth between his big open palms, turning the screw 3 half turns, and then giving the huge nuts a good slap, the Arab returned to adding yet more weight. Once again, he added four 25-pound weights in quick succession, quickly stretching my scrotum to 17 inches, then 17 ½ inches, and finally 18 inches. At 18 inches, my ball cords seemed to refuse to stretch any farther, reaching their absolute limit of endurance. Or so it seemed. 

In a fog of sheer lust, I watched as the Arab added even more weights, increasing the weight to 650 pounds, then 700 pounds, then 750 pounds, and finally to 800 pounds. The agony in my balls was indescribable, as I now had the same amount of weight hanging from my balls that had almost resulted in my castration just a few hours before! He now had more than TWICE my own phenomenal body weight hanging from my mighty bull balls, the great nuts straining with all their awesome might to keep from being torn from my body. Somehow, my mammoth nuts continued to endure, stretching now to an astounding 22 fucking inches, the same length as my monstrously swollen and bloated cock. My gigantic nuts were now stretched well past my knees, and were now stretched more than five times past my already astounding natural dangle of 4 inches. I once again wondered if I somehow survived this ordeal whether my natural dangle would ever be just a "mere" 4 inches again...

But I knew that my balls' demise wasn't far behind as the Arab grabbed the steel ball press once more and gave it two quick half turns, crushing my screaming nuts flatter still. I could only bellow and buck in extreme agony, my balls truly feeling like they were going to explode. The hunky Arab continued to toy with me, however, and clearly wasn’t finished with me just yet. 

With the assistance of several of his compatriots, the Arab lifted the massive weights between my legs until my huge, squashed nuts were level with my crotch. As I realized what they were about to do, my blue eyes bugged out in fear, but before I could even shout, the Arab gave a signal and they all dropped the weight. 

My thick scrotum stretched like a rubber band and took my trapped nuts with it. My already brutalized and traumatized ball cords arrested the fall of the weights with a violent jerk, stopping the weights a few mere inches from the floor, where they swung heavily between my massively muscular thighs. They then tried to spring back, but the weight was too great and I could feel my great balls being stretched and crushed like never before. I was certain that my bellows of agony were so loud that they could be heard outside, no matter how deep we were underground, but none of the men present seemed to care. 

The Arab tightened the screw another quarter turn and the steel plates dug even deeper into my balls. Then he lifted and dropped the weights once again to similar, horrific effect. He continued this abuse at least dozen times, dropping the weights from on high, then twisting the ball press another quarter turn. I couldn’t believe that even I could endure so much brutal punishment, but I was still somehow miraculously intact. But it was clear that I wouldn't be for much longer. 

After the repeated dropping of the weights, the Arab had succeeded in stretching my beefy bull balls farther than ever before. The weights themselves were suspended less than a single inch above the stone floor. He once again got out his measuring tape, and there was a murmur of awe and surprise from the other men as the Arab told them the results. I looked down and read the tape for myself, and was equally astonished -- though it didn't seem humanly possible, my mighty nuts had now once again been stretched to 24 inches, two mother fucking FEET of stretch!!! 

I groaned in incredible pain. It was clear that my balls were - quite literally - nearing the end of their rope. My thick sac was now once again stretched to gossamer thinness, a ridiculously narrow tube of flesh less than ½ an inch thick all that was keeping my humongous balls alive and attached to my body. It was also clear that it wasn't going to take too many more turns of the ball press to complete the job of terminally crushing my balls, for my bull nuts were now bulging grotesquely around the edges of the devise, and my normally 5-inch-thick ostrich egg balls were now squashed down to barely an inch thick. 

But my mind was overcome with lust, and I shouted, "YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT YOU FUCKERS!!! MY BIG NUTS CAN FUCKING TAKE ANYTHING YOU BITCHES CAN DISH OUT!!! THESE ARE GRADE AAA AMERICAN MARINE STUD NUTS YOU'RE DEALING WITH HERE, AND YOU CAN'T FUCKING BREAK THEM!!!"

The Arab met my gaze once again, smirked, and gave the screw a full twist. I returned his steady gaze and growled in pain and defiance. My balls were squishing out even more from the edges of the press as they were being crushed, bulging so grotesquely that they looked at any moment like they would explode. The Arab tightened the screw again, and again, and once again, and each time I was sure that my huge nuts would explode inside their sac. But my baby blues never left their lock on the Arab's beautiful brown eyes. 

As the Arab gave the press one final turn, the amazing happened. Without any warning, my gargantuan cock began to shudder and spew out the most titanic orgasm yet, despite the fact that this was my EIGHTH orgasm of the night!!! The first blast of cum was thicker than a pencil and over six feet long, arcing high into the air with tremendous force and power to land with a very wet splat…over 30 feet away! I remember once reading that the world record for distance for an ejaculation was just under 19 feet, yet here I was with my huge cock was pointed up, not out, and STILL managing to shatter that world distance record. Damn, but I was one fantastic STUD!! 

A second blast followed quickly behind the first, just as massive and actually shooting a little bit farther. And that was followed by another, and another, and another, and another, and yet another in a seemingly endless barrage of mighty sperm salvos from my quivering meat cannon. My captor and his compatriots were once again mesmerized by the awesome sight before them, as they could not believe the sheer quantity of splooge that was erupting from my titanic penis yet again. 

One minute passed, and then two, and STILL my unbelievable orgasm thundered on with no end in sight. The whole area for more than 25 feet in front of me was now one great big puddle of cum, and any man or beast who got in my way was quickly drenched with the stuff. 

Finally, after two and a half full minutes of continuous orgasm, my colossal ejaculation began to ebb, the blasts gradually diminishing in size and force. The handsome Arab suddenly had an idea and, grabbing the cum soaked ball press, gave the screw a sharp quarter turn. I bellowed in even greater agony, and my orgasm was renewed in both force and vigour, the vicious ball pain bringing me once again to the heights of orgasm. 

Ever so slowly, the Arab continued to twist the screw, making my orgasm continue full force, and at the same time inching my huge bull nuts closer and closer toward their awesome destruction. It seemed I was now in a race - would I be able to shoot my entire load, or would my balls simply rupture before I had the chance? The Arab and his friends were ever so eager to learn, and truth be told, so was I. For in my lust and pain addled mind, I WANTED the Arab to push my limits, I wanted him to take me over the edge, and I think part of me even wanted to have him burst my nuts asunder and steal my awesome masculinity away from me forever. 

But somehow, my great orbs continued to endure, and pump ever more astounding quantities of fresh spunk out of my thundering bull cock. Another minute went by, and yet another, and then my titanic orgasm finally begins to subside, despite repeated short, quick twists of the screw. The Arab had literally squeezed all of the spunk out of my balls, and for the very first time in my entire young life, my balls were actually empty! 

As the last dregs of my monumental load belch forth from my gargantuan 22-inch horse prick, the Arab began the final tightening of the screws. By this time, my normally 5-inch thick bull nuts had already been squashed down to less than ½ an inch thick, and it was clear that it would only take about three more full turns of the screw to bring the plates shut together, annihilating anything in between. In the meantime, the continued tearing weight of the 800 pounds of steel attached to the ball press threatened to tear off my screaming balls at any moment. I swear that another half inch had been added to the stretch in my nuts, bringing the awesome stretch in my scrotum to a full 24 ½ eye popping inches. My masculinity was truly on the razor’s edge of destruction. 

A quarter turn, and then a quarter turn more - my nuts were horribly distended and screaming for release - another quarter turn, and another. Each turn of the screw was becoming more and more difficult for the Arab as my powerful balls fought valiantly for their survival. Only two full turns of the screw now separated my balls from complete and utter annihilation. 

"BRING IT ON, YOU FUCKER!!! BURST MY MOTHER FUCKIN' BALLS WIDE OPEN!!! MAKE ME SPILL MY BUSTED NUT GUTS ALL OVER THIS FUCKING FLOOR!!! GIVE IT TO ME, I CAN FUCKING TAKE IT!!!!!"

Another quarter turn - not even my balls could possibly take this much abuse! 

Another quarter turn - my precious nuts were nearly as flat as pancakes! 

"YEAAAAH, THAT'S RIGHT!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEZE MY BIG, FAT, MOTHER FUCKIN' NUTS!! CRUSH THE LIFE RIGHT OUT OF THEM!!! BUST 'EM WIDE OPEN!!! FUCK, IT HURTS SO FUCKIN' GOOD!!! LET'S SEE YOU BURST MY HUGE SEED PODS!!!"

Another quarter turn, the Arab was now straining with all his might to keep turning the screw. 

"HOLY FUCK!!! MY BULL NUTS HAVE BEEN SQUASHED TO LESS THAN A QUARTER INCH THICK!!! JESUS FUCK, YOU'RE REALLY GONNA DO IT!!! YOU'RE REALLY GOING TO BURST MY BIG BULL BALLS!!! AAW SHIT!!! FUCK!!!!! MY FUCKING BALLS ARE ABOUT TO EXPLODE!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE GONNA FUCKING CASTRATE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Another quarter turn, and I began letting out one continuous bellow now. The ball press was only about one full turn away from closing shut entirely. It seemed impossible that my nuts could have endured this long already, but there was no way they could hope to survive being crushed any further. I was about to plaster every surface within a dozen feet with the busted remains of my broken and shattered ball meat. 

Another quarter turn…  

1 comment:

  1. Great work, Jayse! Just fantastic!

    Now, the ending. Let's see...

    What about this: After the final round of pain and humiliation (maybe the Arabs take turns kicking the captive's stretched, sore nuts) the handsome Arab grabs a knife and prepares to cut that huge cock and those fantastic balls off.

    But he is knterrupted by a voice over a PA: This has been a drill to prepare the young hung soldier for what he might have to expect behind enemy lines. The Arab is one of his room mates who taunts him and manes fun of him, telling him he's sorry that his meat and eggs survived, and that he tried his best to destroy them.

    Would he have cut them off? Sure , that was the point of the drill...

    Then, the voice announces that it's the Arab's turn now. He is shocked. Right now? Yes, let's seize the momentum. The captive can get revenge.

    He grins evilly as the Arab sighs and strips, revealing another massive set of genitals.

    The former captive says: Let's get the water boiling, and someone get me a pin, we're gonna cook them before we roast them on a spit. That'll do the trick...

    The Arab's eyes widen.

    End.

    What do you think?

    ReplyDelete