Sunday, December 15, 2019

The Genital Weight-Lifter’s Club - Part 7


The Genital Weight-Lifter’s Club - Part 7
Based on an original story by Bagoas 

Men who enjoy hanging weights from their testicles, pushing the limits of what they can carry … and sometimes with disastrous consequences. 

****************

CRACK-POP-SNAP-CRUNCH!!!!!

The wet and fleshy sounds seemed to echo in the sudden quiet of the room. Only Dave himself continued to make noise, the herculean muscle beast panting and moaning as the dregs of his monstrous load burped out of his 19.5-inch monster cock. But what of his equally mammoth balls?! Had those terrible sounds I heard heralded the explosive and gruesome end to Dave’s mighty bollocks!?! I was terrified to find out what had happened to this handsome young bull of a man, a man with whom I was already falling in love. 

Dave’s clenching muscles had finally released, so I was able to pull my still rock hard out of his tight and thoroughly spermed ass with a loud ‘PLOP!’ I dismounted the muscle giant and landed nimbly on the floor, and then rushed to the front of the handsome stud to survey the damage. At first my eyes couldn’t make sense of what they were seeing… 

The first thing I saw was nearly a dozen grown men sprawled on the floor, all looking up at Dave with various expressions of shock, horror, and awe on their faces. All of these men were almost completely coated and shellacked with Dave’s hyper abundant spew. Apparently Dave’s first three loads had all been warm ups for the awesome gusher of his fourth and final load, for the sheer volume of thick and chunky sperm drenching the guys was orders of magnitude greater than any of the young man’s previous, record-breaking emissions. The sight and smell of so much raw splooge was astounding and breathtaking. 

I only glanced at my fellow club mates for a moment, though, for all of my concern was for Dave himself. The big guy looked as massive and impressive as ever, standing tall with his mighty arms outstretched and still tightly clenching the vertical support beams. Dave’s eyes were closed, and his devastatingly handsome face looked almost peaceful as he regained his breath. My eyes slowly traveled down his gloriously muscular body, as if they were reluctant to learn what had become of his mighty balls. Some analytical corner of my mind noted that Dave’s monstrous cock was STILL hard as a rock and gently throbbing to the young man’s heartbeat. But when my eyes finally descended to the mangled mass of testicles and plexiglas vises that hung so heavily from Dave’s battered crotch, I let out a gasp of shock and dismay, for my eyes couldn’t at first make sense of the ruin I saw before me. 

It took several long moments for my mind to decipher what my eyes were seeing, and even then I wasn’t sure if what I was seeing was real. It looked like both the huge balls and the clamped vises had been broken and shattered in the final moments of Dave’s monumental orgasm. 

On the right side, there was a large bulge in the center of the vise, with both plexiglas plates covered in cracks and bowing outward around a roughly spherical ball of flesh in the middle. The outer ring of the plexiglas plates was more intact, with the two plates perhaps 3/4 of an inch apart. The dark red bulges of Dave’s thick nut meat still protruded beyond the edges of the clear plates, the flesh now mottled with purple bruises from all of the trauma they had endured. It seemed impossible that the young man’s right bollock could still be virile and alive, for it was so distorted and misshapen as to not even remotely resemble a human testicle. 

Dave’s left nut looked even worse off, if that was even possible. On that side, the center of the two plexiglas plates had somehow managed to stay intact, and it was the outer edges that had cracked and shattered. Perhaps the central third of the two plates remained intact, crushing the very center of the masculine orb trapped between them. The edges were cracked and splintered, with jagged pieces of clear plastic littering the cum-soaked floor. The mammoth left ball resembled an irregularly-shaped doughnut, a lumpy ring of mangled nut meat bulging enormously around a central core that was flattened even more profoundly than its twin, the remains of the two plates a mere half-inch apart from each other. The jagged edges of the two plates dug deeply into the bloated and misshapen ball meat, almost but not quite puncturing the skin and impaling the pulverized flesh within. 

Tears welled in my eyes as I absorbed the sight of Dave’s ruined manhood. All strength left my legs and I dropped heavily to my knees before Dave’s magnificent form, cum splattering onto my lower body as I landed in the thick lake of nut sludge beneath the muscle giant. I wanted to reach out and touch the massive, mangled orbs in front of me, as if I could somehow soothe their pain or repair the terrible damage, but my arms remained paralyzed at my side. I could feel the hot sting of tears as they fell down my cheeks. 

I was shaken from my mourning when a deep, rumbling voice said, “Hey there handsome. Do you think you could loosen these vises on my nuts? They’re hurting something fierce.” 

My head snapped up and I met the smiling, twinkling blue eyes of my handsome mega stud, who gazed down at me with undisguised affection. “Man, you gave me the best fucking of my life, Josh! My big muscular ass has been thoroughly bred, and I can’t wait to have you inside of me again!” 

“But…but…your BALLS, Dave!” I stammered. “Oh god! They’re… they’re RUINED!!” 

“Heh heh,” Dave chuckled. “Yeah, you guys wrecked ‘em something good! Best work out my balls have ever had! Really pushed them to their limits and gave ‘em something to think about. I’ll be feeling that for a few days at least. So, bruised, battered, and mangled? Yes. But RUINED?! Hell no! I told you, Josh, these huge balls of mine are damn near INDESTRUCTIBLE! Here, help me get these vises off, and I’ll show you!” 

I hurriedly complied, reaching first for the left-handed vise, for Dave’s huge left nut looked by far the worst off, looking like it could explode at any moment. The central portion of his massive nard looked to be nearly bisected by the two jagged-edged plates, but as I started to quickly unscrew the handles on the broken vise, the center of Dave’s orb quickly began to inflate and take on a more normal shape. Dave grunted more than once as the sharp pieces of the plexiglas plates pulled away from his nearly impaled ball meat, but I could see the pain in his face start to ease as the hideous squashing of his nut was decreased. When the vise was at its maximum opening, I was able to gently and carefully wiggle the broken plates off of Dave’s mammoth left nut, which quickly plumped back to its full size and shape. The entire orb remained a dark, angry red mottled with vivid dark purple, and it hung down a good 4 inches from his crotch next to its still-flattened twin, but the mighty ball did indeed look intact. I tentatively reached out with both hands to fondle and gentle squeeze as much of that massive bollock as I could. Dave winced a bit at my touch, but otherwise smiled down at me as my searching hands confirmed that Dave’s monstrous whale nut was still, incredibly, in one piece! Soft, mushy, battered, and swollen, but intact!! 

I began to repeat the process on Dave’s mangled right ball, but immediately ran into problems. The crank on the right-sided vise was frozen in place, and no amount of turning or pressure could get the crank to move! Worse, the outer ring of Dave’s hideously distorted right nut was turning a darker and darker shade of purple, a warning sign that Dave’s behemoth bollock was still being dangerously crushed and strangled by the cracked and warped plexiglas plates. I began to panic again, not knowing how to free Dave’s goliath right nut, and I worried that Dave’s tortured, beyond-redlined nut could burst while I struggled and failed to remove the broken vise! 

Dave calmly interrupted me and said, “Here, let me try. I think I know something that might work.” He then gently brushed my hands away from the brutally crushing vise. Instead of grabbing ahold of the vise, however, Dave surprised me by grabbing onto his own cum-slickened cock, and starting to jack it off. ‘What the fuck?!’ I thought to myself. ‘How the hell is THAT going to help!?!’ But I sat my naked butt back in the puddle of Dave’s still warm cum and looked up at the towering muscle giant, drinking in his magnificent male beauty as he started to stroke his own meat. 

Dave’s huge hands clearly knew their way around his massive cock, for the handsome stud was soon moaning and groaning in pleasure. His left nut started drawing upward toward his crotch, a sure sign that he was getting ready to cum, while his mangled right bollock seemed to hang limp and lifeless, now a dangerous shade of dark purple and looking ready to explode. Dave’s entire body began to quake with pleasure, the quivering of his massive flexing muscles nearly driving me over the edge again, and then he hit his mark once more. 

“You ready for my big load, Josh?” Dave shouted in a lust-roughened voice. “Cuz here it COMES!!”

After having already pumped out the four largest loads in human history — and the most recent one less than 5 minutes ago — it was no surprise that Dave’s fifth load was significantly diminished from its predecessors…but it was still damn huge and impressive! One, two, three enormous ropes of cum shot out of Dave’s titanic cock with tremendous force, painting thick white lines of scalding hot semen across my muscular body and beyond. As his orgasm continued, I could hear sharp cracking and crunching sounds coming from the stud’s right nut, and could see even more cracks developing all over both broken plates. I realized with a start that it was the powerful convulsions and contractions of Dave’s trapped bull nut that were placing even more stress and strain on the steadily failing vise, as well as on the weakened and possibly dying testicle as well! Good god, this stud was UNREAL!! 

Dave began to bellow in agony and release as his mighty cock continued to shoot out huge ropes of cum, his mammoth right ball quivering on the razor’s edge between destruction and freedom. Then, on the 9th or 10th powerful contraction of his awesome bull nuts, the incredible happened — the cracked vise clamped over Dave’s squashed bull ball simply exploded! Shards of shattered plexiglas flew in all directions as the broken vise fell with a loud clatter to the cum-drenched floor, and Dave’s very nearly pulverized nut immediately and violently swelled back to its original size and shape. The rapid inflation of his liberated bollock must have been excruciatingly painful, as Dave threw back his handsome head and bellowed in renewed agony, even as the erotic pain made the stud’s mammoth release redouble in power and fury. 

Dave shot another good dozen or so gloopy strings of nut sludge before his fifth orgasm finally ratcheted down and ceased. Even then, Dave kept right on huffing and puffing for a good long while, giving his granite hard cock slow, languorous strokes with both hands as he wrung the final slugs of cum out of his championship mule cock. The rest of us could only stare in mute wonder at what we had just witnessed, a mighty battle of man versus machine where the man had won. The handsome young stud looked absolutely magnificent standing there so tall above me, his fantastically muscular body glistening with sweat and cum, his muscles pumped to outrageous proportions, his equine cock still rock hard even after blowing five extraordinary orgasms. 

My eyes finally focused on Dave’s heavy-hanging bollocks, and I tried to visually assess the damage that had been done to them. Both slightly oblong orbs looked a little puffy and swollen, which was no surprise considering the truly inhuman amounts trauma that had endured, and they were both an angry red mottled with the purple of fresh bruises. Dave’s mammoth right ball was significantly darker than his left, but even as I watched, the worst of that dark color was quickly receding as fresh blood was pumped into the tender, throbbing tissues. I reached up with both hands to gently cup the undersides of those two spectacular, melon-sized globes, for I had to convince myself that Dave’s mangled balls were still alive. But as my trembling hands fondled and caressed the muscle man’s huge balls, I discovered that not only were they alive, Dave’s bull nuts were still hearty and hale and surprisingly firm. Incredibly, impossibly, after abuses that would have destroyed another man’s balls a hundred times over, Dave’s mighty man nuts were still intact! 

Dave’s crystal blue eyes gazed warmly down at me as he said, “Thank you, Josh! And thank ALL of you guys! That was the most intense and brutal workout my big balls have ever had, and I loved every second of it! I hope you’ll all let me be a full-time member of this club, as I want to come back week after week, and have you guys help me push my balls even FARTHER!” 

A loud and hearty chorus of approval came from the other men in the room, as they all rushed forward to congratulate big Dave on his performance. Even Bruno, who’s alpha bull status at our club had just been demolished forever, had a huge grin on his face as he roughly massaged one of Dave’s boulder deltoids and showered the handsome young stud with praise. 

Seeing all of the other guys crowd around Dave and feel up on his magnificent body, I once again became self conscious and dejected and started to slink away, thick slugs of the big man’s most recent load slowly dripping from my sperm-drenched body. I realized that I selfishly wanted Dave all to myself, and it hurt my heart to see my friends and fellow club mates getting so up close and personal with him. I knew in my head that it was silly to feel such possessiveness over the huge muscle man — I had only just met Dave, after all — so I knew it was ridiculous to be feeling such strong feelings for him, or expecting him to feel the same way about me. I decided that I was just going to quietly use the showers in the back of the club while everyone else was celebrating, get dressed, and leave out the back door. 

I was reluctant at first to wash Dave’s spunk off of me, this visceral proof of the muscle stud’s astounding super human virility, but I knew I couldn’t get on the subway reeking of his sticky splooge. The hot shower felt amazing against my skin as I scrubbed and rinsed my body. Not surprisingly, it took several cycles to fully wash Dave’s spunk off of me, as his cum was so unbelievably thick with sperm that the chunky stuff was almost like a viscous glue. But soon enough, I had washed all evidence of Dave’s prodigious manly emissions off of my body, and was getting ready to turn off the water and towel off. That’s when I heard a deep and incredibly sexy voice say, “So THAT’S where you went!” 

I spun around to see the tall, mighty, impossibly muscular naked form of Dave standing their in the doorway, his devastatingly handsome face melting my heart once more. 

“I’ve been looking all over for you, Josh! I didn’t see you leave the main room, and was worried at first that you’d gone home, but then the other guys told me about the showers and back rooms. I’m so glad I found you! I would have been very hurt if you’d left without saying goodbye…particularly since I had hoped that we’d be going home together.” 

My big cock had rapidly grown hard again at the mere sight of this glorious muscle god, but his words turned me on so much that my aching nuts gave a sharp convulsion, almost buckling my knees out from under me. So Dave wasn’t just sweet talking me earlier — he really WAS into me!!! 

I think I just stood there dumbfounded and in shock, for a warm smile spread across Dave’s exquisitely handsome face and he started walking toward me. The flex and roll of his massive muscles was positively hypnotic, as was the ponderous sway of his (mostly) soft uber cock. I noticed that his monstrous bull balls were once again hanging only about 2 inches or so from his muscular crotch, having completely recovered from all of the brutal stretching they’d received that evening. I could see now what Dave had been saying earlier — it was clearly going to take a LOT of stretching, day after day, to increase the hang of the young muscle man’s massive stones. And I very much looked forward to being the one doing all of that stretching. 

But my mind was getting ahead of itself, and I was forced back into the moment once Dave was standing directly in front of me, his mammoth chest just inches from my face. I must have been paralyzed at that point, for Dave just smiled even bigger before bending forward, enveloping me with his huge arms, and gently and passionately kissing my eager mouth. I threw my arms around him in turn — well, I threw my arms around as much of his unbelievably massive form as I could — and I kissed him back. Our bodies were soon pressed tightly against one another as the hot water played over our skin, and we must have held that embrace for a good 10 or 15 minutes until finally parting. 

The only question then was:  your place or mine? 

********

That was a week ago. Dave came home with me that night, and he stayed at my place the entire weekend. I don’t think we wore a stitch of clothing all weekend — why bother, since we were in each other’s arms continuously the entire time! Even when we slept (which we were forced to do now and again, as fatigue from our athletic and exuberant love making caught up with us), we didn’t part, for Dave would hold me cradled against his much bigger body, his massive muscles forming the mattress and pillows for me to sleep on. I can’t even count the number of times and the variety of ways in which we made love that weekend, but I definitely learned that I needed to keep myself hydrated around this mega stud, as I was nearly reduced to shooting nothing but dust by Monday morning. 

There was no question by the time the work week rolled around that I was madly in love with my new beau, this gorgeous muscle giant who had so suddenly and unexpectedly landed in my life. It was sweet torture to go to work that day, for all I could think of was coming home and climbing into Dave’s arms again. 

We met up every night all week, making love and having dinner and watching TV and laughing in each other’s arms…and talking about the upcoming Friday night meeting of the Genital Weight-Lifter’s Club. There was no question that we were returning to the club come Friday night. I was on board as well, for Dave had more than proven to me that he was as hot for me as I was for him, so my jealousy and insecurities had all been laid to rest. Even Dave’s own massive, melon-sized bull balls were clearly on board, for those mighty man lumps had healed every hint of their bruising and puffiness within just a couple of days, and were randy and ready for even more abuse. And it’s not like I let those huge bollocks rest all week, either! As much as I loved being gentle and passionate and romantic with my beautiful muscle bull, I also couldn’t pass up dozens and dozens of occasions throughout the week to torture and torment his huge nuts. Well, Dave calls it ‘training’, but I know otherwise — it was some of the most brutal testicle torture I’d ever seen in my life! Hell, some of the abuse we heaped onto Dave’s more-than-willing balls was even MORE intense and brutal than what he’d been through on the previous Friday night! But Dave insisted on punishing his balls virtually every single night, forcing his humongous bull nuts to grow harder and stronger each and every day. 

And it’s a good thing, too, because we planned some truly EPIC tortures for this Friday’s Club meeting! Heavier weights, stronger vises, longer stretches — the WORKS! Dave has all sorts of ideas he wants to try out, like inserting large metal sounds down the colossal length of his thick cum tube; seeing how many castration bands his can fit around the neck of his stretched-out scrotum, and seeing how long he can endure their strangling embrace before cutting the bands off; beating both his massive cock and his monstrous balls with all sorts of implements, from leather straps to rubber mallets to metal pipes; placing electrodes all over his genitals and seeing how much voltage he can endure before blowing his massive cum load. One particularly brutal idea he has involves shackling Dave’s huge balls via a heavy steel chain to a bolt in the floor, and then having the huge stud try to do chin ups while stretching out his mammoth bollocks. This idea scared me more than the rest, for it would be pitting the might and power of his peerless whale nuts against the unbelievably awesome strength of Dave’s own heroically muscular body. I fear that Dave’s mighty guns might achieve what six grown men in a tug-of-war contest could not, and actually rip Dave’s mammoth bollocks right off of his body! But Dave assures me that he won’t pull TOO hard… but the hungry gleam in his eyes makes me think otherwise. 

What I AM sure of, though, is that I’ve met the man of my dreams, the man I want to spend the rest of my life with. 









No comments:

Post a Comment