Sunday, December 1, 2019

The Genital Weight-Lifter’s Club - Part 5


The Genital Weight-Lifter’s Club - Part 5
Based on an original story by Bagoas 

Men who enjoy hanging weights from their testicles, pushing the limits of what they can carry … and sometimes with disastrous consequences. 

****************

Dave’s suggestion was met by eager cheers from the other men, all of whom wanted a chance to personally test the awesome strength of the muscle man’s almighty nuts. One of the guys produced a long coil of white nylon rope, and Dave smiled at me as he offered up his gigantic balls, wanting me to do the honors. 

Dave cradled his ballsac for me in one massive hand, the two titanic testicles overflowing even his huge paw, while I noosed the relatively narrow neck of his scrotum with a loop of the rope. I pulled the noose taut, trapping Dave’s behemoth balls in the very bottom of their sac, and then placed several more loops around his scrotal neck for good measure, making sure the end of the rope was nice and secure around his choked off balls. As I finished wrapping up his herculean gonads, I looked up at Dave with pleading eyes and whispered, “Please, be careful Dave!” 

The warmth in Dave’s eyes as he gazed back down at me all but melted my heart as he whispered his husky reply. “Don’t you worry about me, Josh. I can handle this rabble!” He winked at me at that point, and then raised up one huge hand and gently cupped the entire side of my face before saying, “Besides, I have every motivation to win this tug of war contest. I mean, I’m going home with YOU tonight, aren’t I?” 

My heart positively leapt in my chest, and I’m sure I returned Dave’s megawatt smile with one of my own, for he gave me another kiss and then released me. Dave then addressed the rest of the crowd and said, “So who wants to challenge me?” 

A forest of hands rose in the crowd, and everyone laughed at the sight. A chuckling Dave picked three guys, some of the biggest men in the club, and asked them to take up the other end of the rope. The crowd formed a big rough circle around the combatants as they took up their positions. Dave stood between two tall metal girders, supports for the ceiling above, and grasped the edges of the two ‘H’ shaped beams with each hand. He was clearly going to use the support columns as anchors to hold himself in place, while the three guys at the other end of the rope did their best to pull Dave’s huge nuts off. 

I was both horrified and excited, turned on like never before in my life, and filled with fear that something terrible could happen to Dave’s magnificent man orbs. But like the others, I stood back a couple of paces, content to be a spectator for this round of events. 

Dave flexed his massive arms a couple of times, looking like an even mightier version of Samson about to topple the temple columns. He took a couple of deep breaths, planted his big naked feet firmly on the ground, and grinned at his opponents. At a barked signal, the competition began. 

All three men seemed to pull on the rope in unison, throwing their bodies backward to place as much strain on the rope as possible. Dave grunted as he clenched his jaw and clung fast to the two steel girders, holding his massive body perfectly in place and letting his big, bulky balls take the full brunt of the force. The dangle of his huge nuts, which had retracted to its original 2 inches during the cock curling exhibition, was instantly more than doubled as more than 700 pounds of sweaty, straining man began to tear at his mighty balls. 

Dave’s unnaturally thick ball cords stood out in deep relief as his scrotal skin was stretched thin. Those mighty cords were visibly straining against the strength of three grown men, but those thick tethers were clearly up to the task, for they remained firmly anchored in Dave’s muscular, hairy crotch. But even as I watched, their stretch increased from 4.5 inches to 5 inches, nearly equaling the maximum stretch they’d achieved while lifting the 380-pound weight stack off the floor, and I didn’t think that they could stretch any farther. 

I was wrong. 

Dave was grimacing and visibly straining, but he held fast to the two steel girders, and the additional steel girder jutting proudly between his legs was as hard and randy as ever. It was clear that he wanted more, and that’s what he got. At a barked command from the straining muscle beast, another two men joined the human chain tugging at the nylon rope tied to Dave’s huge, straining balls. 

The addition of two more big men pulling at Dave’s huge nuts instantly increased their stretch to an astounding 6 inches, triple their usual dangle!! Dave bellowed in obvious pain, and his entire crotch was pulled forward several inches, but then he clenched his teeth and grunted with effort, and hauled his crotch backward until he was standing fully upright again. His effort actually pulled the other five men forward a step or two, and as I did the rough math in my head, I realized that big Dave was holding strong against more than 1,200 pounds of pulling, tugging, heaving, grunting men! The sight was incredible!! 

Out of concern for my big muscle stud, I stepped forward to more closely inspect his huge balls and their straining cords. The huge, bulky bull nuts looked even bigger than ever as they strained against the very bottom of their overstretched sac, looking like they could burst forth at any moment! The scrotal skin looked like it was stretched perilously thin around its massive contents, with the balls themselves turning an angry reddish-purple with their customary blood supply all but cut off by the constraining ropes. Big veins were once again erupting all over their vast, curved surfaces, further evidence of their extraordinary strain. 

The neck of Dave’s overstretched ballsac looked to be in even greater peril, if that was possible. The normally thick neck of Dave’s sac had more than tripled in length, which meant it had narrowed considerably as well. The entire neck looked to be only about an inch thick, and to test my theory, I wrapped my index finger and thumb around the midpoint of Dave’s more than 6-inch-long, stretched out sac, and my finger and thumb met without touching the taut skin itself! I changed my hand’s position to gently grip the hairy scrotal neck, and I could instantly tell that the thick ball cords and cables were stretched as tight as bow strings! Fuck, they felt like they could SNAP at any moment!! Yet somehow they doggedly endured, even as the five men continued to pull and roughly yank at Dave’s big bruisers. 

Dave’s scrotal neck was slick with sweat and the gloopy remnants of his two previous cum loads, so I used all of those fluids to gently but firmly masturbate Dave’s wildly elongated nutsac. The feeling of having my hand jack off his overstretched ball cords must have been powerfully erotic to the big stud, as his grunts and barks of pain started to become punctuated with deep moans of pleasure. So I just kept on masturbating his stretched scrotal neck with one hand, while working as much of his drooling knob and first few inches of enormous, precum-slickened shaft as I could with my other hand. 

The battle of man versus balls continued in this fashion for several more long minutes, and then Dave suddenly called out for Big Bruno to be added to the tug of war chain. The huge man gladly stepped forward, picking up the trailing end of the rope and wrapping it around his muscular body. The big dude was going to be the anchor for his team, and with almost 300 pounds of muscle mass to contribute to the struggle, he was going to bring his team’s total weight to just over 1,500 pounds! That was three-quarters of a TON of grunting and straining muscle!! How could Dave’s huge balls ever HOPE to survive!?! 

On the count of three, all six men lurched backward with all of their might, their big muscles straining as they put all of their weight and all of their strength into pulling on that nylon rope. And the effects were devastating. 

Dave had been prepared for the attack, so he flexed his great arms and even more massive legs, holding himself firmly in place as the violent and brutal assault hit his mammoth nuts. Incredibly, IMPOSSIBLY, Dave’s balls added another two inches to their dangle to reach a record-shattering 8 inches of scrotal stretch!! Dave bellowed in agony, but he refused to budge an inch, instead enduring every ounce of that beyond-brutal stretch to his balls, a stretch that threatened to rip off his colossal cajones at any second!! 

“Josh!” the straining muscle man cried. “I need your help buddy! I need to cum!” 

“What do you need me to do, Dave!?” I shouted in response, my heart thundering in my chest. 

“Grab that baseball bat! Start beating my balls! Don’t hold back! HURRY!” 

Thrilled and horrified, I grabbed the big aluminum bat from the weight rack, took careful aim at the double-barreled package of bloated nut meat, and swung the bat in a deadly arc right into their meaty center. 

WHACK!!

The rope had Dave’s huge bull nuts pulled so tight that they didn’t budge more than a few millimeters, absorbing almost every ounce of my brutal blow. The incredibly dense flesh of Dave’s nuts had no choice but to give slightly from the force of the invading baseball bat, visibly denting and deforming as their bulk absorbed the blow, only to instantly regain their rounded shapes as soon as the bat bounced off of their hard, rubbery surface. 

But despite the vicious force behind my blow, Dave shouted, “C’mon stud! You can do better than THAT! That was just a love tap! Don’t hold back now! I need you to OBLITERATE these huge baby makers of mine!” 

Not needing any more encouragement, I took careful aim again, and then imagined that Dave’s huge balls were a candy-filled piñata. With that in mind, I swung the bat as hard as I fucking could, connecting with devastating force right into Dave’s straining nut meat. 

WHACK!!!

“FUCK!! YES!!” Dave hollered. “That’s more like it, my handsome stud! Now again! Whack ‘em like you MEAN it!!” 

WHACK!!!

“UNNH, GOD, YES!! FUCK YEAH!! Keep it up, my boy! Club the life outta my huge spuds! Wreck ‘em!! RUPTURE ‘em!! I can fucking TAKE it!!” 

WHACK!!!

WHACK!!!

WHACK!!!

WHACK!!!

I was now striking Dave’s humongous balls with truly nut-shattering force, hitting them as hard as I could, so drunk on lust that I was heedless of what sort of damage I might be causing to him. The metal bat let me clobber Dave’s thick nuts so much harder than I could with my mere fists, and a sick grin spread across my face as I could feel the business end of the bat begin to sink farther into all of that dense nut meat with each brutal strike! Dave’s gigantic bollocks were starting to soften up under the relentless beating, proving that they weren’t actually indestructible after all! 

But despite the insane 8-inch stretch to his nut cords and the violent hammering of his titanic balls, Dave kept bellowing for more, telling me to hit his balls harder, and harder, and even harder still! An orgy of violence was being unleashed on the muscle stud’s impossibly tough balls, and not only was the handsome hunk enduring it, he was shouting out for more! The whole scene was UNREAL!! 

After a dozen or so blows, any of which would have cracked and broken any other man’s balls, Dave appeared to still be going strong. But I could tell that his battered nuts were taking quite a beating, and were starting to feel a little bit squishy with each subsequent blow. I could also see the darker purple of bruises already starting to erupt all over their mammoth surface, evidence that I was really doing some damage with the relentless clubbing that I had unleashed on his defenseless testicles. I somehow couldn’t bring myself to stop hammering away at his stretched out nuts, though, almost like I was a man possessed - and it was clear that Dave wouldn’t have wanted me to stop anyway. He continued babbling away, ordering us to hurt his balls even more, while he pumped his muscular hips and fucked the air with the most massive, towering, colossal bull cock in existence. 

A desperate corner of my mind was praying that Dave would cum soon, before I reduced his boulder balls to worthless gravel or they were simply ripped right off of his extraordinary, muscular body. Either option seemed dangerously imminent — after several dozen blows with the aluminum baseball bat, Dave’s bull balls had softened to the point where it felt like I was striking two big sacs of warm, lumpy oatmeal, and Dave was thrusting his hips so hard that he’d added yet ANOTHER inch of stretch to his impossibly stretched out scrotum, bringing his total dangle to NINE INCHES!! Not even this monstrous, muscular, bull-hung BEAST of a man could possibly endure this much testicular abuse!!! 

SNAP!!! 

Like a crack of thunder, a loud snapping noise reverberated in the room, and all six big men pulling on the rope suddenly tumbled backwards, all tension in the line instantly gone. For a panicked second or two, I feared that the sound was that of Dave’s beyond-redlined ball cords breaking all at once, heralding the bull stud’s violent castration. My eyes quickly found Dave’s bruised and battered balls, though, hanging a good 4 inches below his pulsating mega cock, still proudly attached to his body with a couple of feet of rope dangling below them. The frayed end of the rope told the story — the tough nylon rope, unable to take the strain of being pulled so hard in two directions, had suddenly snapped, sending Big Bruno and his team sprawling to the floor. 

But not Dave. No, that huge titan of a man kept his balance and remained upright, gripping the two support beams so tight I thought for sure they’d buckle as he bellowed in victory… and hit his third orgasm of the night! 

Even after seeing the stud’s first two cum loads with my own eyes, I still wasn’t prepared for the force and fury of Dave’s impossibly voluminous load. His titanic tower of a cock lurched and heaved like some angry beast, reminding me of one of those bucking bulls you might see at a rodeo, shooting out gargantuan ropes and ribbons of cum all over the fallen combatants more than a dozen feet away! Jesus, where did he STORE all of the stuff!?! Even Dave’s boulder balls didn’t seem large enough to hold so much thick and chunky cum!! 

Dave aggressively fucked thin air, snarling and grunting as he pounded out his third record-breaking cum load of the evening. Several of the guys on the floor, including Big Bruno himself, began to spontaneously orgasm as they felt Dave’s hot seed lashing across their naked bodies, adding their own big loads to the monstrous emissions being pumped out of Dave’s monster cock. I held onto my own cum load by sheer will alone, and had to drop the baseball bat and grab the shoulder of a nearby buddy to keep from dropping to my knees. 

Dave looked absolutely breathtaking as he pounded out his thick load, like some god of masculinity made flesh and bone. We all marveled at the herculean hunk as he hit his nut, and I’m sure that by this point, we’d all fallen in love with him. How could we not? 

It took a good 15 or 16 gigantic cum shots before Dave’s orgasm began to ratchet down, and even then there were another good 7 or 8 impressive spurts before his ejaculation finally ceased, dumping what looked to be close to another gallon of stud splooge all over the club’s cement floor. The six naked men on the ground looked like they’d been on the receiving end of an epic bukkake session involving at least 100 men, and it didn’t seem possible that all of that thick and creamy cum had come from just one man. But we’d all seen and it knew it was true. Dave was truly a god of sex! 

Dave continued to grip the support beams for a good minute or more after the end of his orgasm, riding the wave as he regained his breath and his senses. His muscles had exploded into even greater size after all of the exertion, and I wanted nothing more than to jump on him then and there and explore every swollen inch of him with every part of my body. 

The smiling titan turned to me and said, “Whew! Thank you Josh! You gave my big balls one hell of a beating, and I’ll be feeling that for DAYS! You can beat my fat nuts anytime, stud!” 

“But I still have at least one more huge load sloshing around inside these big powerhouse nuts of mine, and I’m going to need some help getting it all out. I think it’s finally time you got fully naked, Josh, so you can stick that big, thick cock of yours up my big, muscular ass and breed me deep. I NEED your cock inside me, man! Whaddya say? You wanna fuck my ass?” 

HOLY FUCK!!! YES!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. This whole series has been incredibly hot so far!

    Imagine if they had two ropes instead of just the one, then two teams of muscle men could pull both of Dave's balls in two different directions at once...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn, that's a HOT idea!!! Wonder how much Dave's massive, mighty balls could possibly take... :)

      Delete