Sunday, December 8, 2019

The Genital Weight-Lifter’s Club - Part 6


The Genital Weight-Lifter’s Club - Part 6
Based on an original story by Bagoas 

Men who enjoy hanging weights from their testicles, pushing the limits of what they can carry … and sometimes with disastrous consequences. 

****************

When Dave, this mighty muscle giant with the super hero good looks and the genitals of some great Mesozoic monster, said that he wanted ME to fuck HIM up the ass, I think I very nearly had a heart attack! My heart was thundering so hard and so fast in my chest, it was astounding that I was still conscious, let alone standing upright. My cock was so fucking solid that I knew that it wasn’t going to go soft this side of death, and my balls were churning so hard that they actually HURT. 

In short, I had never been so turned on in my life! 

I had no words to form a reply, but by the way my boner was throbbing and bouncing inside my cum soaked jock strap, my answer to Dave’s question was obvious. The smiling muscle titan walked towards me, all 380 pounds of magnificent muscle rolling and flexing in the most graceful and hypnotic interplay of muscle and sinew I had ever seen. Dave was soon standing directly in front of me, his 6’5” towering over my 5’7”, and his mammoth mass literally TWICE my own impressively muscular size. In any other circumstance, I would likely have felt utterly intimidated to have such an enormously muscular man looming so close over me, but I felt completely safe and protected by this titanic hulk. 

Dave slowly dropped to his knees in front of me, gazing up at me with those bright blue eyes of his, a look of adoration on his ridiculously handsome face. Adoration! Of ME!! Even kneeling, the man was utterly massive, and I placed my hands on top of his goliath shoulders to steady myself, feeling his warm, solid, sweat-slickened muscles bulge and flex beneath my fingers. 

Dave reached up with both hands to knead and fondle my cock and balls through my jock strap, both of us moaning as his hands finally gripped my aching junk for the first time. His hands were huge and immensely powerful, but his grip was surprisingly gentle as he fondled and caressed my aching cock and balls. He leaned forward and inhaled deeply of my scent, the smell of my own male musk mixed with the funk of my previous cum load making him moan even louder. He then jerked my cum-drenched jock strap down to my ankles, finally releasing my genitals into the open air. 

My cock instantly sprang up and smacked Dave right in his lightly stubbled cheek, making the big man flash a happy grin. His huge right hand enveloped almost my entire cock shaft, leaving just the swollen tip of my glans and the first couple of inches of shaft exposed. He licked the tip with his powerful tongue, lapping up the precum that had been drooling continuously from my cock for several hours now. Dave’s touch sent a shiver all through my body, and he smiled at my involuntary and visceral reaction. With his hand still firmly gripping my bone hard cock, Dave ducked down beneath my cock and sucked both of my big balls into his hot, wet mouth. I’ve always been proud of the size of my balls, which were each the size of big lemons, so to have someone be able to instantly inhale both of my big bruisers into his mouth was both impressive and intensely erotic. But even that couldn’t compare to the sensations coming from my balls as Dave bathed them inside of his amazingly talented mouth. 

A wet heat enveloped my cum-heavy balls as Dave used his smooth cheeks and incredibly powerful tongue to lap and lick and caress my bloated nuts. The sensation was incredible, and was only further heightened when the bass rumble of his deep moans and groans of pleasure made my huge nuts literally vibrate inside of his mouth. Dave even used his teeth to playfully bite and chew at my fat nuts, working them back to his molars so that he could work them over almost like two huge wads of chewing gum. I was fascinated by watching his powerful jaw muscles bulge and flex as he deformed my rubbery balls in his mouth, using force that stopped just shy of crossing the line into pain. A corner of my mind knew that, if he wanted to, Dave could instantly split my nuts wide open with just one chomp from that powerful lantern jawline, but I felt perfectly safe as the huge muscle stud worked over my dangling balls for many long minutes. 

By the time Dave let my reddened, spit-slickened balls pop wetly out of his mouth, my cum was nearly boiling inside of my heavy nuts, and my big cock had dripped more than a dozen strands of clear nut honey onto his breathtakingly gorgeous face. 

Dave smiled up at me again, making my heart flutter, and then began taking my cock into his mouth. 

Just as with my balls, I’m damn proud of the size of my fat cock. At 9.5 inches long, uncut, and covered with an erotic tracery of thick veins, the only thing hotter than the length of my cock was its astounding girth, which, at 8.75 inches, was a true hole buster. My cock had a gentle downward curve, making it perfect for cock sucking, but its impressive length and even more impressive girth kept all but the most talented of cock suckers from fully deep throating me. 

But Dave swallowed the entirety of my cock as if his throat was built to be the perfect sheath for my fleshy sword. 

I think I did swoon then, for Dave’s huge hands were suddenly gripping the fronts of my quads, effortlessly holding me upright as he slowly sank my cock into the hot depths of his muscular throat. His gorgeous lips were soon wrapped around the base of my thick dick, his face pressed into my short pubes. And then the sucking began. 

I’ve had hundreds of blow jobs from dozens of guys, but nothing before had felt like this. The thick straps of muscle of Dave’s truly bullish neck seemed to contract and flex in perfect symphony, providing the most toe-curling sensations my poor cock had ever experienced. Not only were his neck muscles huge and powerful, but the sheer muscular control the big man had was extraordinary! Dave’s hot throat felt tighter, hotter, and wetter than any hole I’d ever fucked before, and I knew it wouldn’t take me long to blow my load. 

After swallowing me to the root, Dave slowly withdrew my cock from his muscular throat until the swollen head was back in his mouth. He would then swirl his muscular tongue around my glans before plunging my cock balls deep into his throat once more. He did this 10, 12, 15 times, each time ratcheting up the erotic sensations higher and higher until I thought I would burst from pleasure. My groans become louder and louder, and more and more urgent, until I knew I was right there at the precipice. 

Then, at the last moment, Dave hauled my entire cock out of his mouth in one wet slurp, and then let it flex and bulge in the open air, just a hairsbreadth from orgasm! I desperately tried to shove it back into his mouth, struggling against the stud’s iron grip, but Dave was too ferociously strong for me. Hell, if I could just graze my cock against the side of the hunk’s outrageously handsome face, I knew that’s all it would have taken to put me over the edge! But Dave just chuckled and kept on teasing me, denying me release. He even playfully blew on my swollen and aching member, the light tickling of air over the crown of my cock keeping me right there at the razor’s edge. Man, the stud was playing me like a fiddle! And I was loving every second of it! 

Dave must have kept me at the brink of orgasm for a good full minute, though it felt like an eternity. Slowly, however, my wellhead of cum began to retreat, and I slowly came down from the edge. Now I was the one huffing and sweating like some rutting beast, but that seemed to satisfy Dave, for he stood up and said to me, “There! Now your pump is primed and lubed, and you can get on with fucking my big ass!” 

Recognizing the height difference between us, some of the guys brought over a portable platform for me to stand on, and placed it behind Dave’s mammoth form. I got behind the huge man as well, and gazed at his hairy ass, the epitome of male muscular perfection. I longed to shove my cock deep into his shit chute, but first, I had to taste him. I dropped to my knees on the platform, my face now perfectly level with Dave’s scrumptious ass, and grabbed onto those two enormously muscular globes with both hands. Damn, his muscles were so incredibly hard and firm that my strong fingers could barely dent their surfaces, and that was with his muscles completely relaxed! I asked him to flex his huge butt cheeks, and both globes erupted with the most deeply etched and chiseled striations I had ever seen! Now, my fingers really COULDN’T dent those muscles in the slightest, and I realized that Dave’s flexed ass probably truly could deflect bullets!!

Dave relaxed his ass again, and this time I buried my face into his lightly hairy crack, digging with my tongue until I discovered the tiny rosebud of his puckered sphincter. Dave threw back his handsome head and let out a powerful moan as I circled his asshole with my muscular tongue, and then he moaned even louder as my searching tongue began to probe inside of him. I used a liberal amount of my own spit to lube Dave up as best I could, trying to relax his opening for the anal assault that was to come. I wasn’t hung NEARLY as outrageously huge as Dave — hell, in truth, NO ONE was! — but I was still hung long and thick enough to have reduced grown men to whimpering babies in the past, and even as big and as muscular as Dave was, I suspected he wouldn’t be much different. 

The smell of Dave’s male musk made my head swim as I chowed down on his hole. I reached between his legs and roughly fondled his massive, dangling sac with both hands, firmly kneading and groping both melon-sized bollocks with my strong fingers. After the recent brutal beating they’d received from the baseball bat, Dave’s mighty bull balls felt a little bit softer and squishier than they’d been before, but I was astounded by how much firmness still remained. Damn, maybe I hadn’t gotten nearly as close to rupturing the stud’s goliath bull balls as I’d thought! The outer tissues felt a bit spongy and gave slightly at my touch, but their inner cores were still as dense and rock solid as ever! Holy FUCK but this stud had some tough nuts!! 

Dave seemed to once again read my mind as he said, “You know what, I think just being fucked by you isn’t going to be challenge enough, Josh. I think a ball vise might be in order, don’t you? Come to think of it, we’ll probably need TWO of them! They just don’t seem to make ball vises big enough to squeeze BOTH of my big boys at the same time…” 

Some of the guys hustled over with a few of the largest vises that we had in the club, and Dave selected two identical vises for use on his huge balls. Both vises were heavy affairs, each consisting of two very large plexiglas plates connected by a stainless steel winch and crank system. The two parallel, square-shaped plates of each vise were an inch thick and about a foot long on each side, their translucent surfaces allowing everyone to clearly see whatever objects were trapped between the two plates. The stainless steel winch allowed the two plates to open to as much as 6 inches apart, and to close so that the faces of the two plates completely touched. Just one of those vises was big enough to crush even Big Bruno’s extra large bollocks nearly as flat as pancakes, but it was clearly going to require TWO of those vises to deal with Dave’s mammoth whale nuts, one mighty bollock per vise. 

While I continued to hungrily eat out the biggest, beefiest, tastiest ass in the universe, I grudgingly released my hold on Dave’s heavy, hot, and impossibly humongous nuts, and let the other guys start securing the vises around the giant orbs. Even at their widest setting, though, the vises didn’t open up large enough to easily accommodate the sheer gigantic mass of Dave’s huge whoppers, so the guys used their own blunt fingers to force and wedge Dave’s only slightly malleable balls into the plexiglas jaws. I realized with a start that they probably couldn’t have succeeded in their task if I hadn’t softened those big bruisers up a bit first with my fists and later with the baseball bat, but after a lot of effort and elbow grease, Dave’s massive nuts were firmly secured roughly in the center of each vise. 

Their work complete, the guys let the two vises hang from Dave’s firmly secured balls, admiring their handiwork. The vises were actually quite heavy, weighing about 20 pounds each, but we all knew that such weight was mere child’s play for a stud like Dave, and sure enough, he took the added weight in stride. In fact, his huge balls, which were already hanging down a good 4 inches below his crotch after the brutal tug of war they’d recently survived, didn’t drop a single millimeter further with the addition of 40 more pounds. Yeah, this muscle bull was built TOUGH, that’s for sure! 

I could clearly see Dave’s huge balls even while standing behind him, and they looked even more erotic and masculine than ever, somewhat smooshed between two sets of thick plexiglas plates. In fact, EVERYTHING about this amazing man was looking more gorgeous and manly than ever — his gigantic pumped up muscles, his well over a foot-and-a-half of mammoth man meat, his gigantic muscle ass, his cocky grin, his piercing blue eyes, his achingly handsome face. I wanted this huge lug of a man now more than ever! 

I mounted the platform behind big Dave, and I reached around and cupped as much of that vast expanse of thick and dense and hairy pec meat as I could as I said right into his ear, “You ready to get your muscle ass plowed by my huge cock, Dave?” 

“Oh fuck yeah, Josh!” Dave said in return, his voice even deeper and huskier than before. “I need you to breed my big muscle ass! Plant your stud seed in my hungry bull butt, you sexy fucker! Claim me and make me yours!” 

Dave reached out with both of his unbelievably massive arms and once again gripped the two support beams on either side of him, bracing himself for the fucking and testicle torment that was about to begin. 

I reached down with one hand to grab the base of my hard on, and I swear it was bigger and fatter and harder than it’s ever been in my life. I aimed my cock and pushed through the warm, muscular crevasse between Dave’s ginormous butt cheeks until I was tapping right on his back door. I nibbled and licked at the side of his bullish neck and whispered in his ear as I pressed harder and harder against that tight ring of muscle, slowly trying to force my way in, as my free hand kneaded Dave’s gigantic left pec and played with the rock hard pebble of his thick nipple. The big dude was moaning and gently gyrating his hips, going crazy with lust for me. For ME! WOW!! I felt like the sexiest, luckiest stud in the world, cuz I was about to fuck Big Dave’s big ass. 

No matter how hard I pushed, though, I just couldn’t seem to break past Dave’s ultra tight anal ring. It felt like my rock hard cock was going to snap in half, I was pushing so hard against Dave’s hole! Bruno seemed to sense my problem, though, so he knelt down next to Dave, took the right ball vise in his hands, and gave the screw one full, sharp twist. 

Dave’s eyes flew open and a bellow of pain and surprise erupted from his lungs as he felt his huge right nard compress flatter between the two plexiglas plates. But that temporary shock was all I needed, for it distracted Dave just long enough to allow his sphincter to relax a bit, and I could feel my swollen dick head suddenly pop inside the big guy’s butt. 

Dave and I both simultaneously gasped as we felt my cock force its way inside of him, and both of our muscular bodies went rigid with the incredibly erotic sensation. I held myself there for many long moments, feeling Dave’s incredibly strong and tight butt ring quivering around my invading cock, but soon — faster than I thought possible — I felt Dave’s hole suddenly release as he started to grow accustomed to my huge size. 

Still, I took it really slow as I steadily forced the rest of my thick shaft inside of him. Dave’s manly grunts and cries only turned me on more, making my huge cock pulse and flex even bigger inside of the sexy muscle stud, opening him up even more to my very challenging girth. 

And while I was pushing my way into Dave’s dark, beefy depths, the guys manning the vises proceeded to slowly crank both screws, steadily flattening out and crushing both of Dave’s mammoth bull balls. Dave’s balls were MONSTROUSLY thick, so it was going to take a long time to close those vises, but every millimeter of crushing force was obviously causing the huge muscle stud some serious pain, for he grunted and bellowed and flexed continuously as the guys kept on cranking the screws. 

It wasn’t long before I was buried to the hilt up Dave’s scorching hot ass, grinding my pelvis against the huge, round globes of his hard, muscular ass and squashing my OWN nuts nearly flat against their virtually unyielding surfaces. Good GOD but Dave was tight, and his muscles squeezed down on my cock like their own fleshy vise, eliciting sensations that made my toes curl. But I didn’t want to cum too soon, for I knew that Dave would need me to help get him off before his huge nuts were crushed like a pair of mammoth grapes. I therefore stroked my cock in and out of Dave’s magnificent ass with exquisite slowness, plowing him as deeply as possible with each and every slow stroke. 

Meanwhile, Dave’s balls were flattening out nicely. The men were grunting with effort, for Dave’s incredibly dense balls were putting up tremendous resistance, but in a matter of some 5 or 6 minutes, the space between the plates had been reduced by half, trapping Dave’s groaning and straining nuts in a narrow space that measured a mere 3 inches across, and was continuing to slowly decrease. Dave’s bollocks were so fantastically huge that, with a gap of only 3 inches separating the foot-square plates, the stud’s squashed nut meat filled nearly the entire face of each plate, with just the corners showing clear. FUCK, even THESE huge vises weren’t going to be big enough to effectively crush Dave’s gigantic bull balls!! 

Nevertheless, the guys kept on grunting and straining and turning those screws tighter and tighter still, until big bubbles of Dave’s dark red nut meat began to bulge out each side of the vise! It seemed impossible that a man’s testicles could be so hideously deformed and still maintain their structural integrity, but Dave’s behemoth balls somehow continued to endure, even though they were being distorted into shapes never meant to be achieved by human flesh. 

I was in heaven, living out my greatest fantasies with the handsomest, hunkiest, mightiest stud of a man that had ever lived, a gargantuan bull of a man who was begging me to fuck him harder and faster even as the seat of his spectacular manhood, his oversized gonads, were being slowly crushed to oblivion by the pair of cruel vises. I was plunging my rock hard cock into the hottest, tightest, most muscular ass I had ever seen, and my hands were roaming over the most massive, chiseled physique in the world. I explored every inch of that magnificent body that was within my reach — his gigantic traps, those boulder shoulders, his tremendously wide and thick lats, those monstrously muscular and powerful arms, and the deeply chiseled and perfectly formed cobblestones of his glorious 8-pack of abs. But my favorite area to grab was the vast expanse of Dave’s two hairy pec muscles. They were so tremendously wide, so unbelievably thick, so impossibly dense that my hands kept returning to them, cupping their heaving undersides, roaming over their mighty curves, caressing their great meaty acreage. I kept tweaking and stroking and pinching the thick nipples as well, nearly lost in the dark hairy forest that covered both pecs, making Dave moan and groan in pleasure even as he grunted, bellowed, and flexed with the unreal pain being inflicted upon his colossal nuts. 

The bubbles of tortured nut meat protruding out the sides of the two vises grew larger and larger as the distance between the plates was reduced to a mere two inches. and then smaller still. These straining bulbs of nut meat were each larger than some men’s entire nutsacs, and bulged bigger and bigger as the vise plates threatened to touch. Bruno took a break from twisting the handle on his vise to inspect one of these big bulges of straining testicular tissue, running his blunt fingertips over the distorted nut meat and feeling how hard and dense the tissue felt. Bruno then flicked one of his thick fingers against that straining mass of flesh with a sharp ‘thwack’, and Dave’s whole body shuddered in response. That was all the response that the grinning Bruno needed, for he then wrapped one of his hands around that ballooning bubble of man meat and squeezed, hard. 

Dave threw his handsome head back and unleashed his greatest howl of agony yet. The tortured segment of ball flesh in Bruno’s big paw dimpled and deformed even further under the man’s immensely powerful fist, and it seemed impossible to me that Dave’s horrifically deformed nut didn’t simply burst in Bruno’s clenching hand. But somehow that big, beefy ball continued to hold, even as another man took up the crank and started crushing the mammoth spud anew. 

Following Bruno’s lead, even more men crowded around Dave’s massive, muscle-quivering form and lent their own hands to the task of torturing the handsome hunk’s trapped nuts. Each man gripped one of the eight huge nut segments available and started assaulting it however he saw fit. A couple of the guys were gentle, simply fondling or licking their chosen bubble of ball meat, but most of the guys were downright brutal. Several followed Bruno’s lead and gripped and squeezed their nut segment, while others rained hard-knuckled punches into the straining tissue, threatening to burst the dark red meat beneath their fists. These nut segments continued to swell and grow as the distance between the plates continued to diminish, reaching an unbelievably narrow one-inch gap. Dave’s mammoth nuts were now crushed to a mere fraction of their normal girth, and were continuing to be crushed beneath the relentlessly narrowing plexiglas plates. 

As much as this whole scene was turning me on, the rational part of my brain was awash with alarm bells, because there was simply no WAY that even Dave’s behemoth boulder balls could endure such heavy abuse for much longer. With hands and fists squeezing and punching the various segments of nut flesh that were not being brutally crushed in the deadly embrace of the vise plates, every last cubic centimeter of Dave’s whopping whale nuts were under a vicious and violent assault, and I knew it was ultimately going to be up to me to save Dave’s magnificent bollocks from annihilation. Simply put, I had to make Dave cum. So I began to rapidly increase the rate at which I piston fucked his ass, driving my huge cock in and out of Dave’s tight and meaty ass as hard and as fast as I could. The loud staccato ‘SLAP-SLAP-SLAP’ of my big balls slamming against Dave’s mighty ass cheeks over and over again was so loud that it could be heard even over Dave’s own deafening bellows of pain. A terrible pain was building inside of my own churning balls, for I was slamming my poor nuts so hard into Dave’s unyielding butt muscles that it felt like my own nuts were under a brutal fist assault, but I was so concerned for Dave that I gritted my teeth through the pain and kept right on pumping my muscular hips, desperate to bring the huge stud to orgasm for his fourth time of the night. 

Throughout all of this insanely brutal testicle torture, Dave’s mighty form remained firmly rooted to the floor, his huge hands clenching the steel support girders so hard that his knuckles were turning white. In an unbelievably powerful show of will power and sheer stamina, Dave refused to give up or give in, determined to endure every ounce of abuse that the rest of us were willing to inflict on his magnificent body. He could have effortlessly swatted us away at any moment, stopping the attack on his heroically straining nuts and removing the offending vises. But Dave was determined to prove to us just how tough he really was, and he therefore continued to willingly submit to tortures that were rapidly redlining even his incredibly powerful and durable balls, laying his own unparalleled manhood on the line in the ultimate test of manly strength. 

Dave was babbling almost incoherently at this point, alternately muttering invectives and encouragement between punctuations of his own deep baritone bellows of agony. The muscle giant begged me to fuck him harder and faster and deeper, and he commanded the other guys to crush his nuts even harder, to punch and squeeze his protruding nut flesh with all of their might. He challenged them to try to wreck his nuts, to break them, shatter them, destroy them. And the rest of us did our best to comply. Despite the super human levels of pain, however, Dave’s cock remained hard as granite, the thick veins coursing up and down its colossal length looking like they would burst through the skin at any moment, even as clear precum continued to pour out of its gaping tip like a broken faucet. 

At some point, one of the guys had the bright idea of sucking a bulging nut meat segment into his mouth, something that the sheer impossible size and bulk of Dave’s balls would have prohibited under normal circumstances. He engulfed that thick nut bubble and began chowing down on a huge mouthful of dense ball flesh, crushing the fat oval of nut meat between his gnashing molars. I was sure the resulting howl of anguish and agony from big Dave could have been heard for five blocks in every direction, for the unreal pain caused every muscle in the man’s goliath form to flex to its absolute limit. Seeing the bull’s fantastic reaction, the other seven guys quickly followed suit, sucking their own segment of bulging nut flesh into their mouths and chomping down with their teeth. 

Dave’s entire body began to violently thrash and shudder, knocking the platform out from beneath my feet. I desperately clung to the huge muscle man, one arm wrapped tightly around his thick, bullish neck and the other around one of his gigantic shoulders. I felt like I was riding one of those mechanical bucking broncos that you might see in a western bar, only my bull was 100% flesh and muscle. I nevertheless continued to pound Dave’s ass as hard and as fast as I could, feeling my own long overdue orgasm starting to build in my balls. I was beginning to panic. Could I get Dave to cum in time to save his beautiful balls? Could I hold back my own orgasm long enough to make Dave blow his nut? Or would Dave sacrifice his glorious manhood, his spectacular bollocks fracturing and shattering and exploding before our very eyes…? 

I began to bellow as well, crushing my balls as hard and as fast against Dave’s stone hard ass as I could, using the gut-wrenching and soul-shattering pain to hold back my growing orgasm as long as I could. But it was readily clear that nothing short of the obliteration of my own throbbing balls was going to stop the freight train of my orgasm. Finally I could hold back no longer. I threw my head back, gripped Dave’s humongous pecs as hard as I could, and began to pump my seed into the huge man’s glorious backside. 

I actually saw stars as I came, the sensation so powerful and so overwhelming that my vision dimmed and I thought I might lose consciousness. My cock began throbbing and pulsing like never before in my life, and I thought my entire groin might explode under the intensity of the sensation. It felt like I was pumping my very essence, my very soul, into Dave’s hot and moist bung hole. The experience was awesome, terrible, transcendent. 

A few moments later, a deep grumble began to build inside Dave’s enormous barrel chest, growing louder and louder until it erupted in the most bone-shattering bellow yet. And then Dave hit his mark as well. 

Dave’s ass and rectum muscles suddenly squeezed down so hard that my poor throbbing cock was instantly and completely trapped, unable to move in the slightest. The mounting pressure felt like it was going to break my swollen and aching cock, and I screamed at the extreme sensation, even as the insane tightness caused my orgasm to intensity even further. I could actually FEEL that pulsations of Dave’s mighty cock cannon through our conjoined bodies, and though I couldn’t see his cum load, by the shouts of surprise and dismay and the loud, wet ‘THUNK! THUNK! THUNK!’ of huge cum wads hitting stone, wood, and flesh, I knew that my beautiful bull was once again wowing the crowd with his super human virility. 

Our nearly simultaneous orgasm seemed to go on forever and ever, Dave’s clenching muscles milking my cock far past any conceivable human limits. By all rights, my quivering balls SHOULD have been drained utterly dry by this point, but I could still feel lush pulses of sperm rocketing out of my cock with each tremendous pulse, to bury my hot and boiling seed deep inside my handsome bull. 

I was dimly aware that the other guys were still continuing to crush and chew and squeeze and gnaw on Dave’s big, bountiful balls even as they coughed up their magnificent load, but I was so overwhelmed with my own bliss that I wasn’t aware of the extreme danger Dave was in. All of that changed when the sharp and very loud report echoed through the room. 

CRACK-POP-SNAP-CRUNCH!!!!!

Oh god, what had we DONE!?!

2 comments:

  1. Romaantic but keep the ball busting at the same time. Wonef what is in store for bug dave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked the combination of romance and brutal ball busting. :) One more chapter to go...

      Delete