Wednesday, January 1, 2020

War Stories - Part 1

Hello and Happy New Year, my intrepid readers! I hope that the beginning of 2020 finds you all well, and that you find health and happiness in this new decade.

I just put the finishing touches on a new re-write this morning, a classic tale from the amazing author and artist known as Skipper. His work always has a military theme, and is often brutal even by my own standards. This particular story, for example, originally ended with both handsome studs eviscerated and dead. That's not my style of eroticism, however, so I've heavily modified the ending of this story to my own tastes, though as always, I only have the deepest respect for the work of the original author. I'll be posting this story in four installments over the course of the next two weeks, so keep checking back for new chapters!

Speaking of new stories, I actually have SEVEN additional stories, most of them consisting of multiple chapters, already completed and just waiting to be uploaded. I'm sorry that I haven't been as good about keeping this blog updated as I'd like, but I'm going to make an effort to pre-load my blog today to get all of those completed stories in the queue.

And please rest assured that I STILL intend to return to the Pyntherian Saga at some point. I have outlines of five additional chapters sketched out, so just need to find the time and inspiration to return to that tale. I also have a dozen or more other stories in various stages of completion, so you can expect more from me in 2020.

So with no further ado, please enjoy Chapter One of War Stories...


********



WAR STORIES
Based on an original story by Skipper, later edited by Martin

********

A pair of tough and hunky young Marines are captured and brutally tortured by guerrillas…

********

PART ONE

As I came to, I struggled to clear my wits and figure out where I was. 

At first, all I could think about were the blissful months that I had spent with my best buddy and fellow Marine grunt, Kurt. God DAMN, but I had never before met such a big, handsome, and enormously built man in my entire life, nor seen such an outrageously equine set of cock and balls, and I had been instantly smitten with the herculean he-man the first moment I’d met him almost a year ago when he’d been assigned to me as a fellow scouting partner. Amazingly, it turned out that the impossibly huge and hunky Marine muscle bull was at least as much into me as I was into him, and we had quickly become lovers, sucking and fucking our way across the jungle for these many months. 

We shared an extremely perilous assignment, traveling behind enemy lines in the dense and trackless jungle, and reporting on guerrilla troop movements to our Marine base in the north. We had been through dozens of scrapes together, and had even been captured a couple of times, but through the use of our wits, skill, and brute strength, we’d always managed to escape without serious harm. We knew that our luck couldn’t hold out forever, though; the attrition rate for scouts like ourselves was disturbingly high, and we’d already lasted far longer than most. But we were willing to lay down our lives for our country, and for each other, and that kept us taking on the riskiest and most daring of assignments. 

My mind gradually began to clear, and the throbbing pain in my skull reminded me of the sharp blow someone had landed to the back of my head with the butt of their rifle. It all suddenly came back to me in a flash, and my blood nearly froze in my veins at the memory. Kurt and I had been captured once again by the guerrillas, and this time we’d been taken back to a large central camp where we would no doubt undergo some brutal interrogation! 

But where was Kurt?! What had they done with my big bull of a man?! God, I loved that handsome lug, and I was desperate to find out what they had done with him… 

Early morning light was peeking through a small gap in the canvas flaps, dimly illuminating the nondescript military tent where I found myself naked and bound. I was sitting on the earthen floor with my wrists bound behind my back and my ankles bound together in front of me. The tent was already humid and hot, even at this early hour, and sweat slickened my large, smooth muscles, covering my naked body in a glistening sheen. The only adornment still on my body were my dog tags, which my captors had decided to leave around my neck. No doubt so that others could some day identify my remains, assuming they were ever found… 

I began to struggle against my bonds, but only caused the rough hemp ropes to cut into my flesh and grow even tighter. Realizing the hopelessness of my struggles, I tried to relax instead, and bide my time to make an escape. I shivered despite the heat, and felt sweat run down my sides from my stinking, hairy armpits. 

Some short time later, the tent flap suddenly opened, making me squint against the bright sunlight as three camo-clad guerrillas strode into the room. All three were heavily armed, and one of them even carried my own firearm, the asshole! Two of them were clearly locals, brown skin heavily tanned from a life outdoors, while the third was fair complected and had European features. This third guy was shirtless, exposing an extremely impressive physique, particularly for a man who appeared to be in his late 40s or early 50s. He was even handsome in a rough and rugged sort of way, and his rough-hewn features, heavily furred chest and belly, pale blue eyes, and crew-cut steel gray hair screamed Slavic or Eastern European background to me, and I was willing to bet my big left nut that this guy was a Russian. 

“Get up!” the shirtless bear of a man barked in English, and from his accent, my guess was confirmed — definitely a Russian. Fuckers must have infiltrated the guerrilla’s ranks, and were no doubt supplying them with weapons and munitions. Damn, but we needed to escape so that we could report this development back to Command HQ! 

A bayonet point poked me in the ribs to underscore the Russian’s command, and with some rough assistance from the two locals, I was hauled to my feet. The bindings at my ankles were cut so that they could march me out of the tent, but with my hands still bound behind my back, two guns pointed at me, and me completely naked, I knew that I had no chance of escape. I had to bide my time for a better opportunity. Besides, I couldn’t leave without my buddy, so I needed to locate my fellow Marine first. 

The trio marched me out into the dappled sunlight, and what I could see of the camp was largely obscured by large trees and heavily foliage. The guerrillas had gotten wise to our use of satellite surveillance, and had started erecting their camps under the cover of the jungle. Nevertheless, from what I could see, and the sounds of machines and barking men coming from all directions, I could tell that this was a sizable camp. 

I was forced down a beaten dirt path for about 100 yards or so, passing through some dense foliage before finally coming out into a small natural clearing. And there, strung up naked and spread-eagled and crucified to a roughly-hewn timber cross, was my handsome Marine bull!!! 

God, but Kurt was a devastatingly, stunningly gorgeous man, and every time I saw him, his majestic male beauty took my breath away. This time was definitely no exception. Even with thick, rusty spikes driven through his meaty palms and his huge and muscular size 18 feet, and even with his glorious physique showing a wealth of fresh bruises, welts, and shallow lacerations from an intense interrogation that was clearly well underway, Kurt cut a magnificent figure. 

Kurt was a tall man, though not excessively so, standing an impressive and imposing 6 feet, 4 inches tall with a heavy-boned frame and the widest shoulders I’d ever seen on a man. That large frame was absolutely PACKED with huge, dense, bulging muscles, each one positively bloated with raw masculine power, while at the same time utterly cut and chiseled and perfectly proportioned with one another. His sheer mammoth size and extraordinary conditioning were unreal, and even the biggest super heavyweight bodybuilder would have envied my man’s herculean body. 

Kurt’s chest was particularly impressive, formed of two extremely wide, squared-off pectoral muscles that had to be close to 6 inches thick, armor-like plates that created a spectacularly heavy overhang over the impeccably chiseled 8-pack of abdominal muscles below. His chest and his abs, just like his forearms, thighs, and calves, were thickly covered by short, dark body hairs, enhancing his already unparalleled manliness while not obscuring his fantastic muscular development in the slightest. Those proud and protuberant pecs were capped by beautiful, medium-sized nipples, a pair of succulent paps that I knew from extensive experience were extremely sensitive. I couldn’t count the number of times I had suckled from those thick and rubbery man teats, making the handsome hulk moan in pleasure and writhe beneath my hungrily groping and exploring hands. 

But honestly, there wasn’t a single square inch of Kurt’s spectacular body that didn’t inspire unbridled lust and desire in me. His shoulder boulders rippled with fantastic muscles, and his long arms were astoundingly muscular, with heavily-veined forearms that were extraordinarily thick with corded muscles, and gargantuan upper arms that were bigger than my fucking head! His back was positively inspirational, a powerful roadmap of muscular perfection, with tremendously thick latissimus muscles that flared out like barn doors, but then tapered majestically to a chiseled and muscular waist that was so narrow, so ridiculously defined, that it almost seemed incongruous with the rest of Kurt’s enormously-developed body. And whenever Kurt struck a vacuum pose for me, sucking his cobblestone abdominal muscles upward and inward toward his spine, his tiny midsection became positively waspish. 

Kurt’s lower body was every bit as spectacular as his upper body. I could never get over the awe-inspiring massiveness of the man’s legs. It was as if someone had crossed the long and finely chiseled legs of a runner with the thickly-thewed mass of a powerlifter, then doubled the size of those leg muscles, and THEN carved them out of pure granite! Kurt’s extraordinary thighs were bigger than some men’s CHESTS, and absolutely exploding with strength and power. His calves were equally as stunning, looking like someone had strapped a pair of footballs to the backs of his shins and then overinflated nearly to the point of bursting! 

And then there was Kurt’s ass. God, Kurt had an ass that could make you WEEP for its sheer masculine beauty! The enormous muscles of Kurt’s ass were perfectly sculpted and striated beyond belief, and mouthwateringly beautiful. A light coating of fine dark hairs covered both of those massive, muscular globes. The mighty Marine had a true ‘shelf ass’, and we had even made a game out of how many bullets I could prop upright on the upper curvature of those almighty glutes. I once managed to balance a dozen bullets on each ass cheek before I was overcome with lust and buried my face into the hot, steamy crevasse between those two massive butt muscles… followed shortly thereafter by my achingly hard cock! 

If Kurt’s body was like that of an Olympic god, then the head that rested upon that bullish neck resembled a Greek Adonis. Even if the rest of his stunning form had been unremarkable or even scrawny, I would still have said that Kurt possessed the most handsome face I had ever seen. The man simply EXUDED pure male beauty. His features were all strong and angular, with a large and perfectly-formed nose, heavy and brooding brows, high and prominent cheekbones, a solid and extremely powerful chin, and the most outrageously masculine and pronounced jawline I had ever seen. He was simply heart-stoppingly beautiful! The overwhelming masculinity of his face was softened somewhat by the soulful dark blue eyes that stared out of from beneath thick, dark lashes, eyes that could see into the most secret places of your heart. A very thick head of that same dark hair topped his shapely skull, and even more of that dark hair seemed to perpetually stubble his rock hard jawline and prominent chin. Seriously, the big stud was so powerfully hirsute and virile that, even if he shaved in the morning, he was sporting what looked like 3 days of beard growth by the afternoon! 

And THEN there was all of that extraordinary beef hanging heavy and huge from Kurt’s muscular and chiseled crotch! The huge muscle man simply HAD to be part Neanderthal!! There was no doubt in my mind that Kurt must hold a fistful of world records for all of the man meat dangling between his thighs, including cock length, cock girth, and testicular size and weight! Hell, he probably also held records for hardest cock, veiniest shaft, densest nuts, and biggest cum loads as well!! 

The man was a sex MACHINE, and when I say that he was ‘horse hung’, that’s truly no exaggeration. Even completely limp, Kurt’s cock hung down like a thick and wide third leg and was very nearly 12 inches long. When hard, Kurt’s beast-like bull cock reached a staggering 18 mouth-watering inches in length, and a hole-busting 10.75 inches in circumference, bigger around than a Foster’s beer can! And believe me, I knew exactly how big the veiny and extraordinarily girthy cock truly was; I was a very experienced and proficient bottom, but even I had to struggle for more than a month before managing to accommodate the entire, glorious length of that titanic trouser beast up my bung hole! 

I truly didn’t have a ‘favorite’ part of Kurt’s unutterably fantastic body, as every inch of the man was absolute masculine perfection… but if I DID have a favorite body part, then it would almost certainly have to be the pair of impossibly humongous huevos that swung huge, heavy, and so very hairy between his powerful thunder thighs. GEEZUS, but the stud had a huge set of low hangers!! Even a BULL would have been jealous of these big beauties, and it was a wonder he could even WALK with such a massive sac of spuds dangling between his colossal thighs! Each of Kurt’s mighty man orbs was easily as big as a ripe and juicy mango, maybe even bigger, and certainly weighed a whole hell of a lot more. Kurt’s twin spunk bunkers were mighty powerhouses of virility, and the ultimate source of the hunky he-man’s overwhelming masculinity, so therefore held a special place in my heart. A large and voluminous sac encapsulated both gigantic orbs, allowing them to hang long and loose at the end of their thick, fleshy tethers. Kurt’s nuts hung a heavy 3 or 4 inches beneath the base of his colossal cock, depending on the weather and the heat, making them very low hanging indeed. And that heavy sac was completely covered in a thick dusting of the same coarse, dark hairs that sprouted thick and lush from his crotch. 

The two orbs themselves were unusually dense and thick — unnaturally so, really — which no doubt helped account for their tremendous weight, but which also contributed to their incredible, perhaps even freakish, toughness. MAN, but Kurt had a tough set of nuts! I’d seen him shake off enemy low blows that would have instantly crippled any other man, and then ask later that same night to have me rough up his balls some more during our lovemaking! And I’m not talking about just some light squeezing or smacking around — when Kurt was in the mood for something rough, then he liked it ROUGH! Hell, I’d done things to those magnificent male organs that would likely have broken nearly another man’s balls, but which just made Kurt rut and moan and beg for more!! 

When Kurt came — which I made sure he did multiple times each day — he proved that those two mammoth testicles weren’t just for show. Oh FUCK no! Kurt came many orders of MAGNITUDE greater than any other man I’d ever seen, pumping out loads of cum so freakishly large and voluminous that I had YET to swallow an entire load! I’m one hell of a hungry cum junky, maybe even the best cum guzzler in the entire Marine Corps, but even I couldn’t keep up with one of Kurt’s insanely prolific ejaculations! His cum loads were simply epic in every way imaginable — in size, in power, in the distance he could shoot, in the number of shots per load, hell, even in the thickness of his spunk! Kurt’s loads were so extraordinarily thick that I virtually had to CHEW the stuff just to swallow the hot and chunky spunk into my gullet, and his nut butter so sticky and gloopy that his cum wads clung like paste to anything they struck. Shit, I couldn’t count the number of times I’d had to scrub down the walls and floors in the barracks after one of our marathon sessions! Heh! Yeah, my boy Kurt was a stud among studs, that was for sure! 

The handsome muscle hunk could go all night, too, pounding out half a dozen of his signature mega loads in a row like it was nothing. He was ready to go again in record time, too, only resting for 5 or 10 minutes between loads before being ready to fuck like a tiger once again. And dammit if he didn’t turn me on so much that I could almost keep up with him load for load! 

Yes, Kurt was a veritable GOD of sex! 

So even now, with his magnificent body covered with bruises and welts, shallow cuts and whip marks, he was still staggeringly beautiful. And thank the gods, still very much alive! 

All of these thoughts passed through my mind in little more than an instant, as I scanned the situation and assessed Kurt’s injuries. Despite the heavy bruises, particularly to his cobblestone abdominal muscles and corrugated flanks, I judged his injuries to be thankfully minor. Heck, I’d seen him endure far worse without the slightest scar afterwards! Any other man would probably be suffering broken ribs and be peeing blood after the beating Kurt had clearly suffered, but my big muscle bull was hardly the worse for wear, and looked ready for plenty more. 

Our eyes met, and a flood of memories of our delicious companionship coursed through my mind. Fuck, how I wish I had some way to free him and spare him from further torture! But the sharp bayonet pricking me in my lower back said otherwise, prodding me forward. 

I was grateful that they led me right up to my handsome Marine grunt, as just being near him made me feel somehow more safe and secure, even though his humongous muscles were now completely powerless to protect us both. They made me kneel in the dirt at Kurt’s feet, right there between his outrageously muscular legs, and then they untied my wrists and stretched my arms out wide. A couple of men pounded fresh stakes into the ground, and my wrists were then tied to these spikes, rendering me nearly as immobile and helpless as big Kurt. 

I looked upward at my handsome hunk, and his mammoth endowment was almost staring me right in the face. Up close, I could see that Kurt’s cock and balls had been rather ill used as well. His gorgeous phallus sported several dozen welts from what looked like a leather belt running all up and down its magnificent length, and his mighty cum tanks looked like they’d taken quite a beating, too. Those twin seed pods looked bright red and shiny, and perhaps just a little swollen as well, just like they did after one of our heavy sessions of ball squeezing and nut punching. In other circumstances, I’d be nuzzling my face into Kurt’s huge, musky nuts in a heartbeat, trying to soothe their deep and tender ache by engulfing as much of one of his entire nards into my hot and talented mouth as I could, and gently bathing it with my tongue. Alternatively, I might have swallowed that thick, spongy, flaccid cock halfway down my throat and given it the pleasure that such a majestic penis deserved. But this seemed neither the time nor the place for such intimate contact, so instead I looked up the massive expanse of his glorious body, past the titanic, hairy mounds of his stretched-out pecs, and met his calm, blue-eyed gaze once again. A wealth of unspoken communication passed between us. We both knew that we were in very serious trouble now, and that escape this time looked impossible. 

Though he was being incredibly stoic, I could tell that Kurt was in some serious pain. The beatings must have been bad enough, but the large rusty spikes piercing his hands and feet must have been pure agony. Even now they must be screaming out in pain, for all of his tremendous bulk and weight was being suspended by his crucified limbs! Only the hardness in his eyes and firmness in his jaw betrayed to me the pain he was in. But the glare he gave to the Russian and his guerrilla lackeys was pure masculine defiance, as if daring them to try to break him. 

The silence stretched uncomfortably onward, and I was just about to speak when the silver-haired Ruskie finally broke the silence. 

“You will talk now, yes?” the Commie said. 

“Ain’t got nuthin’ to say,” Kurt replied nonchalantly in his deep, rumbling voice, a rich baritone that I swore I could feel vibrating inside of my very balls. 

The Russian sent a sharp slap across the side of Kurt’s handsome face, sending drops of his sweat raining down over me. 

“Tell me your names!” 

SLAP!! 

“What is the name of your unit?” 

SLAP!! 

“How many other soldiers are in your battalion?” 

SLAP!! 

“Where is your base?” 

SLAP!! 

More sweat rained down on me, but silence prevailed. I looked up at my suffering stud, and saw a half-smile, half-sneer spread across his bruised lips as he stared defiantly back at his captor. 

“I… ain’t… got… nuthin’… to… say!” Kurt said once again in short, clipped tones. 

Kurt’s continued defiance really seemed to infuriate the Russian, for he gave me a series of full-force booted kicks to my muscular midsection. I’m a strong and tough and powerfully-built Marine myself, but I’m made of merely flesh and bone, not the solid granite of Kurt’s stone-hard muscles, and so the wind was instantly knocked out of my lungs. I fell forward gasping, the side of my face colliding with one of Kurt’s enormously muscular thighs, the huge, beefy leg the only thing keeping me upright as I struggled to relearn how to breathe. The wonderful smell of Kurt’s skin, and the great heat coming off the chiseled muscles of his inner thigh, helped give me new strength as I slowly righted myself and stared defiantly ahead. I didn’t dare make eye contact with my hunky fellow Marine, as I knew without looking that he was schooling his own gaze to remain hard and defiant. If our captors knew how much Kurt and I loved each other, then they might easily use the torture of one to break the other! 

The angry Commie tried several more times to get big Kurt to speak, but all without success. Growing frustrated, he barked orders at the pair of mean-looking local toughs. Big grins split their ugly faces, and as they walked menacingly forward, I saw that each held a fistful of crudely sharpened bamboo spikes. Oh shit! This looked serious! I didn’t want them to hurt my handsome muscle bull, but I was powerless to stop them! 

One of the goons positioned himself behind Kurt’s bound form, while the other stood in front, and they both began feeling up on the Marine’s phenomenal physique. The guy behind Kurt reached around his massive torso with both hands and gripped as much of the stud’s goliath chest muscles as he could. Kurt’s colossal pecs overflowed the guy’s big hands, which cupped and fondled and kneaded those magnificent man breasts like the hands of a lover. He even caught Kurt’s thick and juicy nipples between his fingers and firmly tweaked and rubbed those big, rubbery paps, quickly teasing them into erect hardness. Meanwhile, his compatriot was alternating between Kurt’s mammoth biceps and his equally gigantic shoulders, stroking and fondling those mammoth muscles with clear awe and admiration in his dark and hungry eyes. He even caressed the stud’s chiseled and sweaty flanks, as if needing to confirm the sight of Kurt’s phenomenal V taper with his hands as well. I was angry and jealous to see these two dirty goons touch my handsome stud in such an intimate manner, and it was only with great difficulty that I tamped my seething anger down so that it wouldn’t show on my face. 

Then, at a nod from their Commie master, the two goons began their work. 

The guy standing behind Kurt reached around his victim’s wide girth and tightly grasped the thick meat of his right pectoral, causing a mighty bulb of flesh to protrude outward and making his thick, hard nipple stand out even more prominently. The second man then took one of his thin, sharpened bamboo stakes and, with a single sharp thrust, plunged it clear through Kurt’s bulging nip! I could actually hear the flesh give and tear, causing me to shudder involuntarily in sympathy pain, but Kurt himself merely grimaced, refusing to cry out. He barely even grunted as a second bamboo stake was shoved through his screaming nip from another angle, or when his left pap was similarly pierced with two of the sharpened stakes. God DAMN but my Marine bull was one fucking tough stud!! 

“You ready to talk now, you filthy dog?” the Commie snarled after the two men were finished harpooning both of Kurt’s big, drooping nipples. But Kurt just looked the Russian dead in the eye and gave a brief shake of the head before defiantly proclaiming, “Nope!” 

 “Again!” the silver-haired Russian barked at his lackeys, who now both stood in front of the captive muscle bull. Holding fresh spikes in their hands, they begin to plunge them through the incredibly thick flesh of the pecs themselves, starting at the base of their extraordinary overhang and then tunneling deep through all of that dense and powerful meat to erupt out of the face of his chest muscles. Kurt clenched his spectacular jaw and grunted with each fresh puncturing of his mighty chest, his nostrils flaring with pain and fury, and the steely glare of his dark blue eyes boring a hole through the evil Russian, but he barely made a sound. I could only watch in helpless horror as I saw parallel lines of sharp spikes march across my man’s glorious chest, a half dozen or more on each side. Small rivulets of blood flowed down across Kurt’s heaving abdomen and trickled down to his crotch, but the big muscle stud didn’t utter a single word! 

“Where is your unit!?!” the Commie commanded, but again got no response. 

SLAP!! SLAP!! 

Two more spikes through each of his heavy breasts, causing drops of my buddy’s blood to splatter down over my own chest and belly. 

Silence. 

The Commie was getting really pissed, I could tell. But his murderous goons were clearly getting off on torturing the huge American muscle stud. With a nod from the big Commie, one of them grabbed the bull’s big muscular belly and pulled out a fistful of flesh while the other son-of-a-bitch rammed a spike clean through it, making his belly button a toy for torture. In short order, there were four more spikes sticking through his belly button before the Commie decided to start talking to me.

“You want him to die?” he asked me. I remained unresponsive as per training, but no, I didn’t want him to die! Pissed as hell, the Commie bastard pulled out his revolver and pointed it down at me. My heart started thundering in my chest seeing that gun barrel pointed at my face, but I still didn’t say a word. 

Again, he nodded to the two goons, and their evil smiles grew even bigger. One of them encircled the fingers of his hand tight around the neck of Kurt’s huge left nut, tugging the enormous bollock down to the bottom of its sac where it bulged, all bright and shiny, like some massive, veiny, hairy ostrich egg. 

And then the other solider took a long bamboo spike and shoved it clear through Kurt’s mammoth gonad, skewering the huge orb on the wooden stake!! 

I almost cried out that the unbelievably cruel and brutal sight! I remembered all of the countless hours I had spent fondling and squeezing and sucking on those titanically huge testes, and all of the countless times Kurt’s mighty seed pods had pumped out their creamy white treasures for me. I could only watch in horror as first one huge, voluptuous baby maker, and then the other, was brutally harpooned by bamboo stakes. 

The pain must have been almost unimaginable. Almost nowhere else in a man’s body were so many nerve bundles so tightly packed together as they were in his balls. And with gigantic balls so very much larger than a normal man’s nut, Kurt had an exponentially greater number of nerve ending in his massive nuts, and they all must have been screaming in agony. But my brave and stoic muscle man STILL didn’t talk!! He clenched his teeth, large veins stood out prominently on his thick and bullish neck, and a deep bass rumble of a growl reverberated deep inside his chest, but my mighty Kurt didn’t even cry out in pain!! My GOD, but this was an insanely tough bull stud of a Marine!! I don’t think I’d ever been more proud of my strong and studly muscle man in my whole life!! 

Blood mixed with raw semen began to dribble down on me from the various puncture wounds, and I continued to watch in agonized silence as another sharp stick, and then another, and then another and another and another were sunk through each of his swollen, trembling, bleeding balls. My buddy’s huge, hairy bull nuts were beginning to resemble a pair of enormous pin cushions, but with each ‘pin’ as long as a chopstick and nearly as thick. 

Kurt just stoically continued to withstand the unimaginably cruel onslaught to his magnificent manhood, staring daggers at the sneering Russian as his huge nuts were stabbed over and over again. 

Finally, one of the goons produced the largest spike yet, a stake of bamboo nearly 2 feet long and easily twice as thick as any of the stakes that he been used before. He taunted Kurt as he waved the thick stick in front of his cold, hard eyes as his compatriot grabbed the neck of his spike-studded scrotum and pulled BOTH nuts downward, HARD. When it was clear that nothing was forthcoming from the bound bull, the goon positioned the wooden spear along the side of Kurt’s bulging left nut and then, with one mighty thrust, stabbed the bamboo spike clear through BOTH of the bull’s magnificent bollocks! 

Kurt very nearly bellowed in agony at that point, a massive rumbling roar building inside his huge barrel chest, but through some herculean force of will, he kept his jaw tightly shut, allowing only a thick and angry growl to escape his throat. 

I looked upward trying to meet Kurt’s gaze, wanting to scream my love and sympathy for him with my eyes, but the huge bull continued to stare straight ahead at his captor. Instead, and to my great disbelief, I then began to notice that Kurt’s huge horse cock was starting to grow stiff! Despite the inhuman agony raging inside of his massive balls — or maybe perhaps BECAUSE of it — Kurt’s mammoth cock puffed up and throbbed, just a few times at first, and then quickly swelling as huge and as hard as I’d ever seen it! The majestic phallus, a full 18 inches of perhaps the thickest man meat in the world, the grandpappy of all boners, was now waving proudly directly over my face, proclaiming Kurt’s defiance even more loudly than his steely-eyed glare and clenched jaw ever could. 

I was awed by the incredible sight, and I wasn’t alone in that regard. All three of our evil and cruel captors were also standing there in shock, mouths literally agape as they saw Kurt’s huge cock unfurl in all it’s magnificent glory for the very first time. And as always happened when I saw Kurt’s cock huge and rock hard, my own sizable cock began to respond as well. Despite our dire circumstances and the beyond-brutal punishments that were being inflicted on my super stud lover, a thick and raging 9-inch boner was soon protruding from my muscular groin as well, as if to stand in rigid solidarity with its far, far larger brother. 

The big, muscular Commie broke free of his temporary paralysis first. He holstered his pistol — MY pistol — and strode forward, the two goons wordlessly parting before their angry leader with more than a little fear in their eyes. The Russian grasped the big, drooling dick with both hands, clearly marveling at its titanic size and weight. “What is the meaning of this?!” he cried, disbelief clear on his ruggedly handsome features. “What manner of beast ARE you!? We you sired by a STALLION!?! NO man’s phallus could possibly be this big!! And how can you possibly be HARD, with more than a dozen spikes through your balls?!?” 

But the proof was right there, literally in the palms of the Russian’s meaty hands. Kurt taunted the angry Commie by purposely throbbing his mammoth cock in the man’s tightly clenched hands, causing the great, muscular organ to lurch and nearly tear free from the man’s strong grip. 

“You are proud of that great bull cock of yours, are you not?” the Commie snarled, murder in his pale blue eyes as he stood just inches in front of big Kurt. “I wonder how much you want to keep this great organ,” he said menacingly. Then he hurled some more commands at the two goons, who jumped to obey. 

I was untied from my staked-out position and hauled upright. They then push me up against my big buddy, face to face, and my wrists and ankles bound to Kurt’s enormous outstretched limbs. I was silently grateful that they didn’t crucify me as well, but simply used rough rope to tie me to the X-shaped cross. Our bodies were pressed tight to one another — chest-to-chest, belly-to-belly, groin-to-groin — and the great solid heat of Kurt massive muscles pressed up against mine was simply intoxicating. My big cock, sandwiched between our two bodies, kept on throbbing away, powerfully turned on by our intimate touch despite the unknown horrors about to come. Kurt’s mammoth cock was so unbelievably huge that it’s thick, bulbous head was pressed hard against the underside of my left pec, forcing the thick slab of muscle to bend upward against his mighty battering ram. 

With our chests and shoulders pressed so tight together, I could feel the hard spikes piercing his swollen nipples and shish-kebobbed chest pressing against my own skin. Ditto for the hard spikes jutting through his harpooned belly button. Kurt’s huge nuts were so massive and hung so low, however, that I only felt a few of the longest sticks spiked through them as they brushed against my inner thighs. Because I’m almost half a head shorter than him, Kurt’s big and prominent chin was rubbing against my forehead, his unshaven stubble scratching erotically at my skin. I wanted nothing more than to nuzzle my face against his thick, bullish neck and passionately kiss at the strong pulse thundering beneath the skin. I was desperate to shield and protect my handsome Marine hunk, but I was powerless to do anything. 

With our faces so close together, Kurt whispered into my ear, “Don’t talk, Nick. Keep ‘em guessing. Right now, they think we’re part of a larger unit and they want more information about it. That’s the only thing keeping us alive. If they knew it was just us two, they’d kill us right off. But since we’re overdue for checking in with headquarters, we might just have a chance — if our fellow Marines can find us in time.”

“I’ll stay strong, and we’ll get out of this somehow,” I whisper back. “I love you, Kurt!” 

But that’s all I had time to say before the big Commie asshole reached between our bellies and grabbed both of our cocks. He seemed to take great pleasure in fondling them, comparing the two disparate cocks with each other. I have to say, I have an impressive 9-incher, thick and fat and veiny, a really handsome showpiece with a pair of extra large balls to match. But I couldn’t even hold a candle to my muscle bull’s huge mule dick, which was literally TWICE the length of mine and ten times as massive and heavy, nor to his dinosaur egg testicles. Despite the beating and mauling that Kurt’s manhood had already received, his cock and balls were still utterly magnificent, and the Russian bear took a great deal of time feeling up our rock hard, turgid dicks. 

“You sick American pigs are clearly turned on by each other. How about I let you fuck each other? Would that be nice?” The false warmth in the Commie’s voice made my blood run cold, and I know things were about to get much worse. 

The two goons pulled my slender, muscular hips back until the tip of my cockhead was kissing the tip of Kurt’s much, much larger glans. Then the Russian held our cocks in a tight embrace as the two soldiers started to press my hips back forward. Holy fuck, they were gonna make me fuck the inside of Kurt’s huge cock!!! 



6 comments:

  1. Great story as always! I'm very much looking forward to see how this turns out!

    I do have a question though, would you ever be willing to have a story involve an older man being busted by someone younger and smaller?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, and yes, I'm absolutely more than willing to consider such a story. I'm something of an older (late 40s) and larger (6+ feet tall and 230 muscular pounds) man myself, and am actually powerfully attracted to younger, slender guys, so that might be a really erotic topic for me to cover! :D Any suggestions...?

      Delete
  2. Wow! Thank you for starting this year off on such a high note!

    I'm really looking forward to next chapter. Cock-in-cock is one of my favourite things, and it's not seen that often.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I've ever done a story with cock-in-cock action, and I really enjoyed rewriting and expanding the next chapter. I hope you like it, too!

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for the reply.

    As a younger smaller guy myself, it's hard to find stories that fulfil my fantasy of busting a bigger stronger daddy.

    As for a suggestion, maybe a cop pulling over the a late teen and regretting, would be extra hot if the cop finds himself strangely turned on by being busted. And the two of them actually make it a thing. Something along those lines anyway hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's a smokin' hot story concept! Consider it added to my list of things to do! :)

      Delete