Sunday, November 10, 2019

The Genital Weight-Lifter's Club - Part 1

Hello everyone, and thank you for your patience. It's been a busy past couple of weeks, and I haven't had a chance to get to my blog. I also haven't had a chance to write more in the Pyntherian Saga series, so in the meantime, I'm going to start posting another series here. This one is a 7-part series, and I've already finished writing it, so you can rest assured that you'll get an appropriate end to this story.

Happy November to you all!


********



The Genital Weight-Lifter’s Club - Part 1
Based on an original story by Bagoas 

Men who enjoy hanging weights from their testicles, pushing the limits of what they can carry … and sometimes with disastrous consequences. 

****************

The Genital Weight-Lifters’ Club is a private group of men who get together weekly to see how much weight each man’s cremasteric muscles, spermatic cords, and scrotum can support, and to see who has the toughest and mightiest balls. Some of the guys also like to hang weights from their cocks, sometimes when limp but more often when erect, trying to strengthen the power of their boners. Some of us do not increase the weight much or at all from week to week for many weeks, hoping to strengthen the muscles so that we can safely increase the amount of weight they can bear. Others throw caution to the winds, increasing the weight as much as possible each week. 

The club meets in an old warehouse in a dark and rundown part of town, which for one night a week becomes a bar and night club. Nearly all of the guys who attend the club are gay, so the warehouse also becomes something of a sex club as well. Knowledge of the club spreads by word of mouth; we’re not exactly open to the public, so we don’t advertise much. There’s an online website that has some details about the club, but that’s about it. 

Most of the men disrobe to briefs or boxers or just get completely naked once they arrive at the club, but I prefer to wear a jock strap until the fun really gets started. I’m young, athletic, and built like a wrestler, so a jock strap really shows off my assets well, including my thick cock and extra large balls. 

Of course, our ball cords and bags stretch permanently after a while, and all of us eventually develop abnormally low-hanging balls. Bruno Braccio, our present champion genital weight-lifter, has absolutely huge nuts that hang over seven inches below his crotch, creating the most erotic and powerful dangle any of us have ever seen.

I’m one of the younger guys in the club, and I’m also one of the cautious ones, as I want to have longevity in this particular hobby, and sure as hell don’t want to damage or lose my nuts. I increase the weight slightly about once a month. I use a weight-hanger, a large metal disc attached to a giant U-bolt made of a 3/8-inch steel rod. The weight hanger is tied to my bag with a nylon rope and weights are piled on the disc. Right now, I use ‘only’ 80 pounds, which is a very respectable amount of weight. But Big Bruno has lifted over 150 pounds this way, making his huge lemon-sized nuts bulge obscenely in their grotesquely stretched bag. Needless to say, Bruno is our current record holder for most weight suspected by his nutsac… 

Others prefer to tie a bucket to their balls and have the members drop weights into it. One guy uses 5-pound ingots of plumber’s lead, gently lowered in one at a time into the bucket. He tries to add another each week. Another guy likes people to file by and add iron washers one at a time to the pile in his bucket. When he can’t stand the pull any more, he says so and then the bucket is lifted and weighed. The weight he can stand usually varies back and forth between 80 and 90 pounds.

Yet another guy ties a stirrup to his entire package with a clothesline and invites people to put their hands on his shoulders, step up on the stirrup, and then take their hands off his shoulders for as long as they can stand without falling over.

We all enjoy the feeling of our balls being stretched for all their worth, and we really get off on seeing how much each of us can endure. But the fetish/hobby is not without its risks… 

Unfortunately, accidents and injuries aren’t all that uncommon at the club. When you’re all trying to see how far you can push your endurance, when your friends and comrades shout out encouragements and egg you on, when you’re just too fucking horny and take things too far, disaster can strike. I’ve lost track of the number of hernias and groin pulls I’ve witnessed at the club. I’ve even seen guys crack their penises and rip open their scrotums, and twice, I’ve seen guys accidentally castrate themselves by trying to carry too much weight, ripping their testicles right off of their bodies! Some of the more mild injuries heal on their own, while the more moderate injuries like hernias often require surgery. The worst injuries, however, like the accidental castrations… well, there’s no coming back from that. But almost everyone who suffers an injury ends up coming back for more. Hell, even one of the castrated guys still comes back every Friday night to watch and cheer his fellows on! 

Yeah, it’s a tight-knit group that attends the weekly Genital Weight-Lifters’ Club. 

But last week, a new guy joined our club, and the unforgettable show he put on for all of us was so unbelievable, I’m still processing it! 

****************

We were just about to start our Friday night meeting when the door opened and this new guy walked in. Conversation ceased as we all took in the sight of the uber hunk that sauntered confidently into the room. This guy was HUGE in just about every way possible! He stood a full 6 feet, 5 inches tall, and the blue jeans and t-shirt he was wearing did nothing to hide the sheer massive size of his enormous, bulging muscles. I’ve been a bodybuilding fan my entire life, and have a damn respectable build of my own if I do say so myself, but this guy put even the biggest pros to shame! My first estimate was that the dude was well north of 300 pounds, every ounce of it muscle, and he was perhaps the largest person I’d ever seen in my life. 

After I noticed the sheer mammoth SIZE of the man, I was able to take in his face, and what I saw nearly took my breath away. The huge muscle man was outrageously handsome in that square jawed, intensely masculine, super hero kind of way. I was also struck by how YOUNG he looked, for despite his gargantuan size, his face looked like it was only barely into adulthood. He looked even younger than ME, and I pegged him at no more than 22 or 23 years old at the most. The gorgeous stud had a thick head of short dark hair, and as he scanned the room, I could tell even from across the bar that his eyes were a striking bright blue. As he stood there for a few moments, completely filling the doorway, I thought for a second that Superman himself had come to our meeting, so handsome and enormously built was this studly young man. 

With a charming, friendly, and confident smile, the big guy started introducing himself to the lads nearest the door. I stepped closer (as did many of the other guys) and learned that the dude’s name was Dave, and that he was new in town and wanted to join our club. We’re more than open to new members, and considering how incredibly hot and stunning this young man was, there was definitely NO ONE who wished to turn him away! 

As he stood there chatting with some of the guys, I drank in more of Dave’s awesome form. His tight t-shirt did absolutely nothing to disguise the dude’s awesome muscularity, and I had a raging hard-on tenting my jock strap just absorbing the size of his monumental chest, cannon ball shoulders, and incredible arms. As my eyes dropped lower, I could see that his tree trunk legs and bloated calves were every bit a match for his amazing upper body. This guy was BUILT! I had to recalculate my estimate of his weight, and decided that he had to be at least 350 pounds, maybe even more! Dave might be only in his early 20’s, yet he was already packing the kind of musculature that usually only a man a decade or more his senior could ever hope to achieve, and even then only with incredible genetics! 

It was then that my eyes caught sight of the immense bulge in the crotch of Dave’s worn, form-hugging blue jeans. I’m sure my mouth gaped open when I took in the size of the package that Dave was displaying to all of us, for I couldn’t BELIEVE the mass of cock and balls that looked to be ready to burst right out of those pants! Bruno is famous in our club for his big, thick cock and truly huge balls, but even his mighty package paled in comparison to that of this unutterably gorgeous young muscle man. 

People starting warming up to the newcomer’s presence right away, and soon clothes were starting to come off as people stripped down to their underwear, jockstraps, or less. One of the other guys invited Dave to strip as well (for we ALL wanted to see what this huge muscle bull looked like naked), and he smiled that charming smile of his again and started the strip out of his clothes. 

Dave’s straining t-shirt came off first, and several of us almost fainted dead away on the spot as his awesome torso and upper body were revealed. Dave’s muscles were even more amazing and beautiful than I could have dreamed. As huge as those muscles were, they were also incredibly etched and chiseled, with striations upon striations dancing across them with even the slightest movement. His massive chest had the two widest and thickest pectoral muscles I had ever seen on a man, and that vast expanse of musculature was covered in a thick dusting of dark hairs that only enhanced the exquisitely sculpted mass of all of that thick muscle. I longed to run my fingers through that forest of dark hair, and the pert, rubbery nipples that topped the young man’s mammoth chest seemed to be begging to be pinched and sucked. More of that thick dark hair formed a perfect trail down the deeply etched cobblestones of his washboard abdomen to disappear below the waistline of his pants. His arms and shoulders were simply gigantic and bursting with raw masculine power, with biceps that were easily 25 or 26 inches in size, maybe even larger! Few men in HISTORY had ever achieved arms so phenomenally huge, and never at such a young age! Dave’s wide lats flared out majestically, two tremendously thick wings of rock hard muscle, true barn yard door lats. These wide and flaring slabs of muscle tapered down majestically to an amazingly slender, chiseled, muscular waist, creating the most beautiful “V” shape I have ever seen. 

Dave took off his shoes and socks next, revealing big, muscular feet that were a match for his big, powerful hands. Finally, Dave began to unbutton the fly of his jeans, and I could see the top of his pubic bush. Wow, this guy didn’t wear underwear! What a wet dream come true! As he began to work his pants off of his narrow hips, Dave’s incredibly thick cock began to come into view. The base of his thick but flaccid cock had to be as wide as a beer can, and as the young man reached in one big paw to haul out his huge limp dick, inch after inch of Dave’s horse cock came into view. I think I began to pant at this point, and my head was swimming – how could a man’s cock be so huge?! And still more and more of this massive snake came out of those pants with no end in sight! 

Some distant part of my mind was somewhat disappointed, however, for I had hoped that the huge bulge in Dave’s crotch was concealing a pair of massive balls. Nothing in the world turns me on more than a huge set of balls, and it truly would have been too much to ask for this paragon of muscular manhood to ALSO be blessed with a set of bull nuts. But with the sheer mass of cock that was being hauled out for us all to see, it didn’t look possible that anything else could have fit in those pants. 

With a good six inches of his cock shaft showing, Dave reached one meaty hand into his pants and hauled out the rest, letting his huge member hang free from his pants. Shit, his cock was at least 12 inches long completely limp, and thick as my wrist!! Christ, it was already longer and thicker than any rock hard boner I had ever seen in my life, and it was still completely FLACCID!! I couldn’t WAIT to see that baby get hard!! 

But to my even greater amazement, the bulge in Dave’s packed jeans was STILL enormous! Could this handsome young he-man also be packing a set of gigantic bull balls?!? Dave continued to shuck his jeans down over his slender, muscular hips, and several inches of thick and hairy scrotum were revealed. Then the tops of two truly massive, hairy globes started to come into view, and I knew that my greatest fantasy had indeed come to life. I think my thundering heart actually stopped beating for those last few seconds as Dave’s titanic balls finally came free of his pants, and I distantly remember the sounds of several men grunting as they spontaneously orgasmed at the sight of this muscle god fully revealed. 

How can I describe the sheer size and mass of Dave’s monstrously oversized bull nuts? They were beyond anything remotely human. Some would have called them revolting, grotesque, even obscene, but to me, the sight of big Dave standing there with his colossal gonads dangling freely beneath his massive, flaccid cock was the most beautiful and erotic sight I had ever seen! 

Each unbelievably massive lump of man flesh was easily as big as a ripe coconut, and just as hairy. Together, the two gigantic egg-shaped orbs formed a rough sphere that was the size of a 12-pound bowling ball! Now I know what you’re thinking — surely such mammoth gonads HAD to be enhanced in some way, either through pumping or saline injections or silicone implants, right? Well, believe me, I know my nut flesh, and I could tell just at a glance that these beyond-bull-sized testicles were the real deal! 100% natural and almost visibly pulsing with raw sexual energy! 

With his clothes finally off and standing there in all his naked glory, Dave was like a young god descended upon us. He stood with his massively muscular legs open wide, letting his gargantuan balls sway gently between his thighs. His huge balls only hung down a couple of inches, which was surprising considering their obvious weight, but the orbs themselves were so incredibly huge that the bottom of his nuts hung halfway to his knees! And those columnar thighs were so outrageously thick with muscle that they looked capable of grinding boulders to gravel between them, and I remember fearing what would happen should Dave’s huge nuts ever got caught between those monstrous thighs when he walked. 

Now normally by this time in the evening, a bunch of us guys would be securing tape or rope or harnesses around our balls and preparing to start adding weights to them to stretch them out. But with this spectacularly handsome and horse hung newcomer in our midst, it was clear that everyone else was waiting to see what Dave was going to do first. 

Dave continued to chat in a friendly and animated manner to the guys that had surrounded him, and I couldn’t help but conjure an image of a bull elephant surrounded by hungry hyenas. Though in this case, I had no doubt that this particular bull elephant could easily overpower every hyena in the room if he wanted to. Instead, the handsome young hunk invited the guys to feel up on him, which they very eagerly did. More than half a dozen pairs of hands began to explore the great big massive muscles of Dave’s extraordinary body, running them over his spectacular chest, his boulder shoulders, his chiseled eight-pack, his monstrous arms, his hugely muscular ass, and his titanic legs. Several guys gave the huge stud playful punches in his chest and shoulders, and even from a distance, I could tell that the stud’s rock solid muscles didn’t budge a millimeter. One guy reverently lifted up Dave’s gargantuan flaccid penis with both hands, cradling the 12-inch mega dork in his big hands, and gently shucking back the thick hood of foreskin to expose the big, bulbous, helmet-shaped head while the other guys just gaped in awe. Two other guys dropped to their knees on either side of Dave, and each reached up to cradle one of the young man’s fat, hairy, and impossibly huge nuts. The dude’s bollocks were so freakishly large that they would have filled any man’s hand to overflowing, so these two guys used both hands each to gently cup and fondle those massive beauties. 

While all of this was going on, I could feel an ugly spark of jealousy burning inside my chest. What had to be the greatest stud on earth was standing not 20 feet away from me, and I was too shy and intimidated to approach him. Instead, I seethed in impotent anger as my friends and fellow club goers did what I couldn’t bring myself to do, and touched and fondled and groped the sexiest man alive. I knew that it wasn’t fair or kind of me to feel that way, but something about this muscle fantasy man made me feel instantly possessive. 

All of that changed instantly the moment a smiling Dave looked up from his many groping admirers, and our eyes met for the first time. 

Dave’s crystal blue orbs seemed to bore into my own, laying my soul bare and leaving me feeling even more naked than my jockstrap-clad body would allow. He smiled even bigger and nodded his head in greeting, a warm sparkle in his eyes, and I would have sworn that my already rock hard cock added another inch in length then and there! The powerful electric current between us was undeniable, and my heart was hammering so hard at this point that I thought it would burst right out of my chest. 

Without breaking eye contact, Dave said something to the guys surrounding him, and they seemed to magically part, allowing the huge muscle man to start walking toward me. Now I have to say, I’m not exactly a small man — I may be only 25 years old and stand only 5 feet, 7 inches tall, but I’ve managed to pack just over 190 rock solid pounds of muscle onto my lean and chiseled physique, so I’m a rather largely built man myself. But I felt positively tiny as Dave drew closer. It wasn’t even just the 10-inch height difference, either, but the vast disparity in our weight that really got me. Fuck, the dude easily had 150 or 160 pounds on me, maybe even more! I was dwarfed in every way possible! 

“Hi there!” the huge stud said as he reached the bar. Up close, his deep voice seemed to resonate in my own body. He reached out his huge right hand and said, “I’m Dave. Nice to meet you!” 

I gripped his enormous hand in my own and gave the firmest handshake that I dared, and replied, “Hi! I’m Josh.” Yeah, I know, what a sparkling conversationalist, huh? Well give me a break! Let’s see how you react when the handsomest, sexiest man you’ve ever seen walks up and starts to talk to YOU! 

“I was wondering if I could borrow some of your equipment. I didn’t have any of my own to bring.” 

“Uh, yeah, sure!” I responded. I can only imagine how stupid I sounded, but Dave’s warm smile never wavered. 

“Thanks, buddy!” he said. “Can you show me how to put it on?” 

Holy fuck!! He wanted me to help him get into the gear! I was going to get to touch this god made flesh! 

“Yeah, sure!” came my lame but exuberant response. 

After a short discussion, Dave decided that he wanted to use the parachute so that he could hang weights from the chain hanging down from the leather ball harness. I explained how the equipment worked, giving the huge man every out if he wanted to put it on himself, but he gently insisted that he’d like my help. So, with my heart still hammering away and my hands slightly trembling, I knelt before this mighty man and prepared to secure the leather parachute around his mammoth balls. 

I could feel all eyes in the club on the two of us as I knelt there before him, his colossal genitals just inches from my face. Up close, the man’s huge junk was even more impressive — the awesome beer can girth of his limp cock shaft, the giant foreskin-covered glans that was nearly the size of a ripe apple even in its flaccid state, the tracery of veins I could see all over his voluminous scrotum despite the heavy coating of coarse, dark hair. But most of all, the sheer massive SIZE of the gargantuan gonads encased inside the furry sack, the largest balls I’d ever seen by SEVERAL orders of magnitude. 

The scent of him was absolutely intoxicating, a mixture of soap and sweat and male musk that was intensely arousing. Damn, the stud even SMELLED amazing! I longed to worship this muscle man in the manner that he deserved, to service him in every way possible, to enslave myself to his every whim. 

Instead, I reached up to secure the parachute around his balls. 

As my fingers brushed against the tops of his hairy bull balls, a thrilled coursed through my entire body. Good GOD but he had some huge nuts! The skin of his scrotum was surprisingly soft and smooth, despite the thick covering of coarse hair, and the juxtaposition of coarse and smooth was strangely arousing in its own right. I noticed that the neck of his nutsac was surprisingly thick — not a big surprise, really, considering the awesome size of the two behemoth bollocks that they contained — and it was only with some difficulty that I was able to pop the metal snaps closed on the parachute. With the leather harness in place, Dave’s mammoth balls were choked off in the very bottom of his scrotum, with the two inches or so of his scrotal neck exposed above the parachute. And as big as the parachute was, it really only covered a fraction of the upper curvature of those two mighty man lumps, leaving the vast bulk of his balls fully exposed to view. 

I was so focused on getting the harness affixed over Dave’s balls that I completely ignored the rest of him for a little bit. There was no other way that I could get the job done; if I was paying attention to the rest of that insanely glorious body, I would have been too fucking nervous to be any help at all! I was therefore taken completely by surprised when something very warm and heavy and solid smacked up against the side of my face. 

I glance at the offending object and discovered that it was Dave’s massive dick! Only it was bigger than before - a LOT bigger - and was swelling larger by the moment. The huge cock was still semi soft and curving toward the ground when it batted against the side of my face, but even as I watched with wide eyes, that masterpiece of manhood quickly grew even longer and thicker and harder, rising upward from the cradle of his monumental thighs to start cranking skyward. 

I never let go of my grip on Dave’s gigantic balls as I watched Dave’s huge flagpole unfurl before me. I’m sure I had a stupefied, gaping-mouthed expression on my face, but fuck, it’s not every day that you get to see the largest cock in human history grow to epic hardness right before your eyes! 

In less than a dozen slow and ponderous heartbeats, Dave’s cock reached its full, eye-popping size, towering above me like some great monument to masculinity. Incredibly, the mighty stud was a grower and not a shower, for his 12-inch limp bull cock had transformed into a mighty 19.5-inch truncheon of granite hard flesh, with a hole-busting girth that was more than a match for its impossible length! Fuck, that was TWO of my cocks placed end-to-end, and I’ve always been proud of the size of my cock! An amazing tracery of veins, some as thick as pencils, snaked all over the titanic shaft, only adding to its raw masculine power. The thick cum tube running along the underside of that massive cock was easily as thick as my finger, an appropriately wide barrel for such an enormous cannon of a cock. His cock had grown so heavy and huge that his thick foreskin was almost completely retracted, exposing the magnificent, purple-headed helmet at its tip. 

I was so stunned by the wondrous sight that I was virtually paralyzed. After several long moments, I was finally able to tear my eyes away from Dave’s stallion staff and gaze upward into the blue, blue eyes in that achingly handsome face. The smiling muscle bull seemed to blush a bit, shrugged those massive shoulders of his, and said, “What can I say, Josh? I think you’re one hell of a sexy stud, and you’re turning me on something fierce!” 

That was apparently the last straw for my poor overworked libido. Without ever once touching myself, my jockstrap-trapped cock suddenly shot off with one of the most powerful and violent orgasms I’ve ever had in my entire life! It was so sudden and explosive that my fucking balls were cramping something awful, but I barely noticed. I just clung to Dave’s impossibly heavy nuts for dear life as my body convulsed in unexpected release. My cum was blasting out with such fury that huge clots of my jizz squirted right THROUGH the overstretched cotton fabric of my jockstrap, painting thick lines of my chunky goo all over the cement floor. I must have shot a good 12 or 14 big ropes of nut sludge before my orgasm began to ratchet down. I’ve always cum big, but this was a huge load even by my standards, and my whole body felt limp when it finally ended. 

“Damn, dude, that was one hell of an impressive load!” Dave said, the sound of approval in his deep and sexy voice as he grinned down at me. “But I hope that you’ve saved some cum in those big, beautiful balls of yours. You’re gonna need it later…” 

That’s when I suddenly noticed that I was holding myself up by the hands that I had wrapped so tightly around the top of Dave’s voluminous, voluptuous balls! Holy shit, I had to be supporting close to HALF of my bodyweight by the stud’s gigantic bollocks!! I quickly let go, tearing my hands away like they’d just been burned, and stammered some sort of apology. But Dave just smiled down at me and said, “Hey, don’t worry about it, Josh. I LIKED it! Besides, I can carry a whole hell of a lot more weight than that by my nuts!” 

And over the next few hours, Dave proved exactly that!

No comments:

Post a Comment