Thursday, October 17, 2019

Bull Cock on the Subway - Jayse Version

Hey there guys!

Sorry for the delays in posting -- I haven't had a chance to write more in the Pyntherian Saga series yet, and I might not get a chance to until after Halloween. Fortunately, I have several stories waiting in the wings, including this little gem. ;)

This story was inspired by a tale of a businessman getting edged and played on the subway by some young punk. I thought it was a super hot concept, so I expanded on it...and then took it in a WHOLE other direction! :D


****************


Bull Cock on the Subway

Based on an original story by Antonio Soprana

****************

It had been a long and challenging week at work, but it was Friday and I was looking forward to the weekend. I was still in my dress shirt, but had taken off my tie and suit jacket, as I knew how hot the subway could get in the summer, particularly when the trains were packed at the commute hour. I was looking forward to getting home, hitting the gym, and then maybe going downtown for some drinks. 

Sure enough, the subway was crowded, but I managed to get in the final car in the train, barely squeezing in before the doors closed. I’m a big guy, standing 6’3” tall and weighing north of 280 pounds of rock hard, chiseled muscle, so it wasn’t easy to fit into the packed car, but I managed. I was trapped next to the door, but since I’m aware of what an obstacle I would be to other commuters, I stood sideways so that people could get past me to get on and off at the various station stops. 

A couple of stops into the trip, another guy squeezes into my car, standing right next to me at the door. He’s a little guy at only 5’6”, so I tower over him. He’s also a few years younger than I am, and I peg him at no more than 22 or 23, barely even legal to drink. The guy is wearing a tank top and tight, faded jeans, so I could tell that he was only about 160 pounds or so, a fraction of my own weight, but he was all wiry muscle. In fact, the kid was damn hot, with his shaggy blond hair, tight and compact body, and handsome boyish face. I don’t let on that I even noticed him there — I mean, it’s public transportation, so the rule is that you don’t speak to or make eye contact with anyone — but I was very aware of his presence as his hot little body was pressed up against mine. 

As the train begins to leave the station, people start getting jostled around a little, which is the point that this ride starts to get interesting. The back of this little dude’s bare forearm brushes against the front of my dress slacks, grazing my cock. I try not to pay too much attention to it, but my dick’s got other ideas. I actually feel it waking up, which has the potential to be a problem as I’m hung huge. Like seriously huge. Little Dude’s arm grazes me again, and he half-heartedly apologizes, which I shake off, because I just think he has nowhere else to move. The fact that my crotch is exposed to his arm is not his fault, because I’m bracing myself so that I don’t fall on someone else. But the accidental fondling is starting to drive me crazy. 

My cock doesn’t care whether the touch is accidental or intentional, though, and it starts to fill up some more down my left pant leg. I’m trying to think about other stuff because I don’t want this kid to think I’m turned on to another guy touching my dick, even though I most definitely am. So I look away from this hot little guy, and try to distract myself with other thoughts. But just when I think I might be having some success in stopping my dick from growing to its full length, I feel his arm rubbing across the head of my cock, and this time it’s pretty clear this is no accident! 

My mind is reeling at this point. I look down at this handsome kid, but he’s studiously looking away, even while he’s letting his forearm and the back of his hand have a field day on my prick! He’s running the back of his knuckles across the head, caressing the thickening shaft with his forearm, and bumping his arm against the near fully grown 12+ inches of my massive meat. I keep telling myself that I should stop him, say something. I mean, damn, I have never had another guy fondle my cock in public, much less on a super crowded subway! Yet here I was, letting this sexy punk kid make all kinds of crazy with my cock like it’s his own personal toy! 

However, I can't deny how fucking hard I am, and he knows it. The train comes to another stop and he moves to let the other passengers in and out of the train — by backing his tight little ass right up against my fully erect cock! When the train starts moving again, I can't even look at him because I am ashamed that my dick has betrayed me so bad by getting hard for this damn punk! He gets back into position and starts running his forearm up and down, side to side, all around my aching prick. I’m looking away, trying to not give away my situation to anyone else, but my chest starts to heave as if this kid is going to get me off right there on the train! 

Just as I resign myself to that fact that I’m going to blast my wad in my pants, he stops. ‘What the FUCK?!’ I think to myself. Then it dawns on me — this little bastard is going to fucking edge me! And so it goes… start, stop, on, off, back and forth. This punk kid is playing me like a fucking fiddle, and my cock is screaming for more!

The train doors close after yet another stop, and this time, this little cock virtuoso stands facing the door, next to me, blocking the view of my hard drippy cock from the rest of the train. That’s when he full-on grabs a hold of the hard length of my cock, right through my trousers! And as he’s pumping my huge aching cock, up and down, he finally speaks to me with words I will never forget, his voice low and husky and pitched just for my ears. 

“That’s one hefty bull dick you got there, mister. I figured a guy as handsome and hot and big as you would have a nice piece of meat, but fuck, I sure as shit hit the jackpot today! Most guys I try this with don’t respond, but some do. But you are something else entirely! Your huge cock was MADE for milking. And your cock knows it even if you don’t. That’s why you have to let me do this. Me, some hot little punk you would probably beat the shit out of somewhere else. But I got you where you live. I got you by the stud bull cock and it rules you, and right now, I rule it. I’m gonna punk you right here. I’ve got you by the cock and I’m gonna milk you dry, you big muscle bull!” 

With that, he deftly unzips my fly, fishes inside my boxer shorts, and pulls out my huge, dripping cock! Then he reaches back into my fly and hauls out my equally massive nuts! Like I said, I’m hung huge, with a set of nearly grapefruit-sized testicles that were a perfect match for my enormous, more than foot long cock. His calloused hands feel amazing, one stroking my beer can thick cock and the other fondling as much of my huge sac as he can. 

The handsome young punk’s eyes grow wide as he sees and feels my naked junk for the first time, and he says, “God DAMN, son, but those are some fucking huge balls you’ve got there! Biggest damned bull nuts I’ve ever seen!! Heavy, too! I’ll bet there’s a massive load churning in these huge balls of yours, isn’t there? Aw man, I’m gonna make you goon and blow your nut all over this damn train!” 

That’s when everything became jumbled. I was trying my best not to moan or buck my hips, and this scorchingly hot young blond kept whispering dirty words in my ear. Talking about things like “mule cock”, “bull balls”, “muscle stud”, “punk you”, “milk you dry”. Telling me how handsome I am, how much he loved my big muscles, how much he was owning my huge swollen cock and bloated balls. He had me completely under his spell, submissive, wrapped around his little finger. I could feel a massive load building in my big stud balls, and I knew that I was powerless to stop him. He was going to make me unload right there in the train!! 

I was right on the verge of cumming as we pulled into another station. I was holding back as hard as I could, muffling my groans as I headed toward the cliff. A couple of passengers shuffled on and off around us, oblivious to the power struggle taking place between two randy young men. But just as the doors were about to close, the blond punk wrapped his hand around the base of my junk and pulled hard as he jumped off of the train, violently yanking my whole crotch forward! The kid’s timing was impeccable, as the doors closed around my cock and balls, clamping hard around the base of my huge genitals and trapping them on the outside of the train! My big body was pressed up tight against the glass of the doors, and the strength of my huge muscles was rendered useless, as there was no way I could pry the doors open! 

Despite my shock and surprise, my cock was nevertheless still teetering on the razor’s edge of orgasm, just needing the tiniest amount of stimulation to put me over the edge. And man, did that punk ass kid give it to me! The grinning little fucker hauled off and kicked me right in my trapped bull nuts, burying his sneakered foot deep into my huge man eggs and crushing them mercilessly against the unyielding doors! 

I instantly bellowed in knee-buckling pain as my gigantic balls were crushed to half their usual thickness, and every head both inside and outside of the train car was suddenly turned in my direction. Just in time to see me blow my load. 

The punk ass kid pointed, laughed, and mocked me a humongous ropes of cum belched out of my pinned cock, more than a dozen rapid-fire blasts painting thick lines across the concrete subway floor. The kid wasn’t counting on the sheer force of my orgasm, though, and he had to quickly dance out of the way before getting lashed by multiple thick streamers of my chunky white goo. 

I could feel my face burning red with the gasps and cries of the dozens and dozens of spectators to my embarrassing ejaculation, and I wanted nothing more than to flee the scene. But even after my volcanic ejaculation, I remained trapped by the door, my rock hard cock and bulging balls still protruding proudly out the train doors. My thoughts of embarrassment quickly evaporated, however, as I felt the train begin to move. Instead, my thoughts turned to desperate attempts to free my junk from its prison. 

As the train started to pull away, the cackling punk made eye contact one last time, flipping me the bird with one hand while he pointed ahead down the tracks with the other. I turned to see where he was pointing, and my panic redoubled, for I could see a long line of safety bollards stretching out ahead of me and lining the track. These were the kind of slender bollards made of hard plastic that were there to protect pedestrians from wandering onto the tracks themselves, and they lined the track extremely close to the outside edge of the train, extending only a few inches beyond the hull of the train itself. 

In other words, the bollards were perfectly lined up to slam into my protruding man meat! 

The first impact felt like a hard, stinging slap to my cock and balls, and I yelped loudly in surprise and pain. But the subway train was still moving slowly at that point, and as it picked up speed, the impacts came harder and faster. 

WHACK!     WHACK!     WHACK!  

Then growing to a WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!!

And soon becoming a staccato WHACK!!!WHACK!!! WHACK!!!WHACK!!!WHACK!!!WHACK!!!

I was soon bellowing in agony, my poor swollen genitals being hammered mercilessly by the hard plastic bollards. My cock was bobbing and swinging wildly with each stinging hit, but as much as that hurt, the impacts to my nuts were infinitely more painful. Not only were my big balls inherently far more sensitive than my cock, but they were also straining against their taut scrotum with no ability to bounce or move with each hit, meaning that they were forced to absorb the full force of each blow. And my poor right nut was getting the worst of it, as it was being struck dead center with each impact, sending the worst fiery ache imaginable into my muscular belly. 

I was screaming and writhing and desperately trying to pry the doors open, but the agony erupting in my cock and balls was debilitating, sapping my strength even as I fought desperately to free myself. I knew that even my tough and oversized genitals couldn’t take much more of this abuse before being wrecked and ruined, and that knowledge fueled my scrambling search for a way to force open the doors. In fact, after one particularly vicious hit, I was certain I could feel my huge right nut fracture, and the subsequent strikes were beating my failing nut to a pulp. My partially-shielded left nut wasn’t doing much better, and I knew that it, too, was facing imminent destruction. 

The train was nearing full speed at this point, and that’s when I realized I had yet another deadly obstacle ahead of me — the train was fast approaching the end of the subway station was was about to enter the next tunnel! The tunnel opening was only a couple of inches wider than the train car itself. If I couldn’t free my junk before the final train car entered the tunnel, then my cock and balls were doomed! At these speeds, my genitals were going to hit the cement wall so hard that they would be simultaneously sheared right off of my body and explode in a shower of gore all over the subway wall! My very manhood was on the line!! 

Even as the bollards continued to hammer and pound my screaming cock and balls, I mustered all of my strength, wedged my fingers in the small gap in the doors created by my trapped horse cock, and pulled with all of my might. The tunnel entrance was now approaching at a nearly blinding speed, and I bellowed an animal war cry as I threw everything I had behind my bulging and flexing arms. I could hear and feel the fabric of my dress shirt tearing as it was subjected to excessive stresses, my huge muscles swelling to truly massive dimensions as I desperately tried to force those doors open. All looked hopeless, and I was only moments away from losing my proud and magnificent manhood forever! 

At the last moment, the doors flew open and I fell backwards, yanking my battered cock and balls back inside the train cabin just inches before they would have been catastrophically pulverized against the concrete wall. The entire crowd had backed away from me in horror, so I fell onto the hard train floor and clutched at my screaming and throbbing genitals. 

I must have looked a hell of a sight — my dress shirt torn and shredded in a dozen places, my fly gaping open, and my hands wrapped around as much of my still rock hard cock and gigantic balls as possible. Even my big hands weren’t big enough to hide all of that meat, though, especially as it was all quickly swelling after suffering all of that trauma. The right side of my battered cock was covered in angry, ugly welts, and my poor balls looked even worse, already starting to turn a mottled purplish red with fresh bruises erupting all over their surface. 

I could only roll around on the floor and gently cradle my wounded orbs, moaning and groaning in agony. Even when the train pulled into the next station and paramedics were called to the scene, I didn’t have the strength to get up on my own, and I had to be lifted onto a gurney and wheeled to a waiting ambulance. And instead of having a fun weekend of drinks and friends, I spent the weekend at the hospital, and the following week convalescing at home. 

Fortunately — or miraculously, as the doctors put it — I ended up making a full recovery. 

My cock suffered only bruising and mild lacerations, all of which healed nicely. The doctors were surprised that my cock hadn’t snapped sideways by the force of the dozens and dozens of blows, and they can only figure that the sheer thickness of my cock and the fact that it was still so fully engorged and erect is what saved it from that fate. I’m now more proud than ever before by the size and stiffness of my huge bull cock! 

My balls were apparently an even more remarkable survival story. My left nut was badly battered and bruised after the ordeal, but was otherwise intact. My huge right nut, on the other hand, was very nearly wrecked. The bloated orb was indeed fractured in nearly half a dozen places, and the doctors are still baffled about how my ball was able to maintain its structural integrity after being compromised like that. But my mighty right nut somehow survived and made a full recovery as well. It took a few weeks to heal, though, and I was walking funny the whole time, but it was soon just as strong and firm as ever before. 

It was a while before I could muster the courage to commute using the subway again, and I still occasionally get funny looks or stares from fellow commuters who must have been witness to my embarrassing and nearly emasculating encounter. 

As for that sexy young kid, I have yet to run into him again, though I’m keeping my eyes open, both in the subways and in the bars. I know he’ll turn up at some point, and when he does, I’ll take my revenge on that dirty little punk! 


20 comments:

  1. Fuck, it's like this story was made for all of my fetishes- almost came just from reading it, barely had to touch my cock. Nice work!

    Any chance for a part 2? Maybe that punk runs into our stud and the stud edges him back- but doesn't let the punk cum. Just makes the punk more and more desperate, but then locks the punk's dick into a chastity cage, owning the punk's cock. Then he puts the punk's cock and balls through a lot of torture- only to find out that this punk has man meat nearly as tough as his own. The punk's balls swell, and the stud gets an idea- make this punk into his mega stud slave. The stud feeds this punk his testosterone fueled sperm, and makes him lift weights nearly constantly- which makes the punk's muscles and balls grow to massive proportions- and the punk's dick eventually breaks out of its metal chastity prison, but the stud just locks it back up into progressively larger cages, no chance to cum.

    Eventually, the punk is nearly as big in every way as our stud, and the transformation into perfect muscle stud slave is complete. The punk has come to like being denied and owned, and moves in with our stud, and they live happily ever after, the punk's huge mule dick always on the verge of an orgasm, but never getting it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn, that's a scorching hot idea, too, donolad! Having Mr. Bull Cock forcibly transform the punk into a muscle bull nearly as big and powerful as his new Master. Maybe they could enjoy some MUTUAL genital torture... >:)

      Delete
    2. Omg donolad's idea is out of this world! Please make it happen!

      Delete
  2. Haha, I hope the guy gets his revenge on that twink! That'd be fun for a sequel. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't really thought about a sequel as of yet, but it would definitely have to involve another encounter between these two -- the horse hung businessman and the punk kid. And in MY fantasy, while the muscular businessman might be the one seeking revenge, I think that HE would once again be the brunt of some brutal genital abuse...and perhaps that what he secretly wants all along! ;)

      Delete
  3. Would love a part 2. Maybe the punk finds another horse hung hunk and instead of his cock getting caught outside the train. That giant cock is pulled between the doors separating the cars and in the car his cock is trapped in there's a giant hungry dog who sees a nice juicy sausage and nuggets to bite down on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, that would make for a VERY nice sequel!

      Delete
    2. His massive tool turned to dog chow right in front of his eyes but nothing he can do to stop it, maybe the punk is even taking a video with some of his friends.

      Delete
    3. omg J, what a hot idea! Turned me on nearly as much as the actual story

      Delete
  4. So hot definitely hope for another chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that a second chapter might be nice for this story. I definitely need to work more on the Pyntherian Saga first, though... :)

      Delete
  5. Mister bull dick hunts down the punk, expecting his revenge, but gets out played and publicly humiliated again, this time even worse... Will his junk survive his hubris? Not likely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you on that idea, Charn! Maybe a trilogy is in order, with Mr. Bull Dick receiving progressively more brutal abuse each time...

      Delete
    2. Yeah! Maybe he has a similarly endowed (but not as tough) friend he uses as bait to lure out there punk... Sorry buddy, the pink might have destroyed YOUR junk but now I get to have my revenge!

      Delete
  6. I LOVE dynamics where the smaller guy is the dominator, so this was great to read.
    I only wish the punk had done some more hands-on busting before sending the stud on his way.

    Another thing I like that I've seen across many of your stories is when you make the font size bigger and bigger as the beating gets harder and harder. It just makes it feel more visceral or something.

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of the hottest stories I've read in a while, well done!

    Do you happen to have a link to the original? I'm curious to see how it turned out. Hoping for a sequel, honestly that was so good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the humiliation of the bigger guy at the hands of some random young punk. Such a hot story! I think a nice sequel idea would be one where the big guy tries to humiliate the smaller guy but ends up getting his balls busted again. Double whammy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh what a hot story.
    I like the thought of him being totally helpless in stopping his balls getting busted so much.
    Ill be looking out for bollards now when Im next on a train to imagine it heh. Maybe he could find out where the guy lives and goes to seek revenge. But the smaller guy is an avid collector of insects. And he knocks the stud out and then goes through various jars of critters to work over the studs cock and balls :D Or....just some more HARD hitting abuse to them in general!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey sfzephyr,
    I created a little fanfic sequel for this based on the hot ideas in Charn and J's comments. Whilst it is intended as a compliment to your work, I understand that some authors prefer not to have their work used like this so if you would prefer I take it down please let me know. You can read it here: https://ombstories.blogspot.com/2019/11/fan-sequel-bull-cock-on-subway.html

    ReplyDelete