Friday, November 22, 2019

The Genital Weight-Lifter’s Club - Part 3


The Genital Weight-Lifter’s Club - Part 3
Based on an original story by Bagoas 

Men who enjoy hanging weights from their testicles, pushing the limits of what they can carry … and sometimes with disastrous consequences. 

****************

Dave slowly squatted down and lowered the huge weight stack to the floor, allowing me to start removing the sperm-drenched plates from the platform. Once the weights were removed, I disconnected the chain and ‘D’ right from the leather parachute, and then unclasped the parachute from around the neck of Dave’s huge purple nutsac. 

With the weights removed, Dave’s balls immediately shot back upward. Amazingly, despite the extraordinary stretching they’d just received, their dangle had been increased by only about half an inch, so that they hung just 2.5 inches below the base of his granite hard bull cock. With the horrific strain removed, the gnarled, protruding veins gradually receded and both of those twin bollocks were quickly drained of their deep purple color, returning to something approaching their healthy pink shade. I noticed, however, that patches of bright, glowing redness marred their vast surfaces where the dense mass of the bulky nuts had suffered the most punches from my hard-knuckled fists. 

Concerned that I may have inadvertently caused some actual harm to Dave’s goliath bollocks, I reached up with both cum-slickened hands and grasped as much of those two mammoth bollocks as I could, gently fondling and caressing those extraordinary lumps of warm man meat and looking for injuries. I gave a few experimental squeezes, and was stunned and relieved to discover that my recent assault had barely even made a dent in the unimaginable strength and resilience of Dave’s magnificent testicles. True, they felt just the littlest bit puffy and spongy to my clenching fingers, but they barely dented a few millimeters before refusing to deform any further. Any other man’s balls would have been ruptured and utterly demolished by the brutal pummeling I had just given them, but Dave’s behemoth balls were still nearly as firm and solid as they’d been at the start of the evening, and looked ready to endure even MORE abuse! AMAZING!! I couldn’t wait to see what this mighty muscle man had in store for all of us next! 

After I stood up, Dave bent down and scooped up more of his thick nut sludge up off of the floor. As he stood up, he positioned his titanic boner between my naked legs, so that as he stood up to his full 6-foot, 5-inch height, his cock was wedged between my blond, hairy thighs. Incredibly, as the V between his cock and his groin met the bottom of my crotch, I felt my bare feet leave the floor, for the unbelievably mighty bull was lifting me up by his cock!! 

I slid forward on the length of his cum-slick shaft until my torso was pressed tight against his mammoth muscles and my aching balls and ridiculously hard cock were smushed up against his steely hard lower abdominal wall. Even more amazing was the feeling of the base of his cock firmly planted beneath my balls and perineum, and the ridiculously thick shaft wedged between my solid, muscular ass cheeks. If I leaned my shoulders back a bit, I could even feel the great rounded knob of his gigantic cock head tapping me in the spine, just below my shoulder blades! Holy shit!!!

I instinctively clutched my muscular thighs tight around the thick column of warm, rock solid meat between my legs, both to hold on and to revel in the insane size of the monster cock that was now holding me aloft. My hands gripped the gigantic bowling ball shoulders of the handsome giant, and I couldn’t tell what felt more hard — the colossal muscles of his mighty delts, or the enormous tubesteak between my legs! 

I felt even more tiny and weak pressed up against Dave like this, yet at the same time I felt completely safe and protected. The feeling of smooth, hard muscle and coarse chest hair rubbing against my body was making me feel woozy with lust, with the solid nubs of Dave’s thick nipples digging into my own pecs making me moan with delight. Lifted up on Dave’s mighty cock, I was almost eye level with the devastatingly handsome stud, and our faces were just inches apart. His bright blue eyes were filled with an aching need that was mirrored in my own, as we stood locked in each other’s gazes for several long moments. 

Dave then lifted up his right hand, the one that had scooped some of his own baby batter off of the floor, and held his palm up to my lips. Like everything about this extraordinary man, Dave’s hands were huge, so it looked like he was cradling well over a cup of jizz in his hand. My lips parted and I tilted my head back as he poured the gloopy, still warm cum into my hungry mouth. His beautiful lips then parted as he leaned forward for a kiss, our mouths devouring one another as we passed Dave’s hot spunk between each other. 

There was so much spunk that some of it inevitably drooled out the sides of our mouths in long, ropey strings, but in the end, the vast bulk of it got swallowed (more like guzzled!) down our respective throats, followed by a great deal more passionate kissing. The rest of the world nearly faded away as I made out with the handsomest and hunkiest man in the world, astounded beyond measure that this epic paragon of manhood was clearly just as turned on by ME as I was by HIM! I could vaguely hear the sounds of moans and groans and hard cocks being jacked as the rest of the men in the club encircled us and got off on our erotic embrace. 

After a blissful eternity, our lips finally parted, and Dave gazed longingly into my eyes before saying, “I could easily fall for a man like you, Josh! You’re absolutely beautiful in every way, from your handsome face to your tight, muscular body to that thick, hard tool of yours that you’re trying to drill into my belly. Most of all, though, I can tell that you have a beautiful soul. I knew it from the moment our eyes met — the connection was instantaneous. I could easily drown in the depths of your green eyes and never come up for air.” 

Breathless and with a fluttering heart, I truthfully replied, “I feel the same way, Dave! I’ve never felt this way with another man before! It’s more than just the physical — though the physical is beyond anything from my greatest fantasies! I don’t know how it’s possible to feel something so instantly like this, but I feel like you’re my soul mate!” 

After blurting out those words, I blushed with embarrassment, and my insecurities started creeping back in. “I just can’t believe that YOU are into ME!” I said, looking down and away from this achingly handsome man before me to hide my shame. “I can’t even BEGIN to compare to you!” 

Dave wrapped both of his titanically massive arms around me, holding me in a gentle but very firm embrace, and replied in a teasing voice, “Oh, shut it, Josh! Are you kidding me?! Do you not see how insanely handsome and attractive you are?! Don’t assume that just because I’m 6-foot-5 and 380 pounds that I want the same exact thing in a partner. You, Josh, hit ALL of my buttons — short, beefy, boyishly handsome but with a man’s body. And you’re hung like a freaking mule!” he said, playfully wrapping his hand around my jock strap-clad boner and giving it a firm squeeze, making me moan with desire. “Don’t ever doubt for a moment how much I’m attracted to you, okay? I’m yours, and I’ve been yours ever since I looked into your eyes.” 

I looked back into Dave’s blue eyes, hope soaring in my chest, and read the truth of every word in his loving gaze. A stupid-looking grin split my face, and I lunged in again for more heavy, athletic kissing, which Dave returned with equal passion. 

After a time, our lips parted once more, and Dave said, “Now, as much as I like having you perched on my cock like this, I’m going to let you down now. I want to impress you with some more of my strength, but that requires that I have my cock free.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment