Sunday, November 17, 2019

The Genital Weight-Lifter’s Club - Part 2


The Genital Weight-Lifter’s Club - Part 2
Based on an original story by Bagoas 

Men who enjoy hanging weights from their testicles, pushing the limits of what they can carry … and sometimes with disastrous consequences. 

****************

Dave looked even more impressive and god-like from my vantage point kneeling on the floor. He was chiseled, muscular perfection. His muscles were so gigantic that they should have looked ridiculous or overblown, but he was so defined and cut and exquisitely proportioned that he didn’t look ridiculous at all. On the contrary, he was the sexiest sight I had ever seen, or could have ever imagined. His colossal cock looked like a battering ram, measuring well over a foot and a half in length and standing upright at about 60 degrees. When I considered how unbelievably heavy his cock must be, I was even MORE impressed — Dave must have phenomenally strong groin muscles to be able to lever his massive cock so far against gravity! 

As if reading my mind, a grinning Dave flexed his mighty horse cock for me several times, causing it to slap against his rock solid abdominal wall one, two, three times with a staccato smack of beef on beef. It was with awe and wonder that I realized that the huge cockhead itself was colliding with the incredibly deep valley between his lush and voluptuous pectoral muscles, a crevasse so deep that it could have swallowed my entire hand with room to spare! It seemed impossible that any man, even the giant tank of muscle standing before me, could have a cock so insanely long, but my eyes beheld the truth — Dave was truly hung like some huge prehistoric beast! 

His mammoth bull balls were the perfect match for that heroic horse cock, so huge and heavy and hairy and full, begging to be put through their paces. And that was just what Dave intended to do. 

At Dave’s urging, I attached the ‘D’ ring and chain to the back of the testicle parachute, and placed the flat weight plate at the bottom of the chain. Then I started adding the weights. 

Now we’ve had some impressive sights here at the club in the past, with many a man proving his mettle by lifting huge amounts of weights with his nuts. I’m rather proud of my own personal record of lifting 80 excruciating pounds with my large nutsac, which is more than the majority of the guys here can lift. Of course, Big Bruno has us all beat, as he’s able to lift an extraordinary 150 pounds with nothing but his massive, lemon-sized bull balls. But nothing I’d ever seen prepared me for the magnificent feats of strength performed by Dave that night. 

Dave told me that he wanted to ‘warm up’ with a pair of 45-pound plates. I think I gulped so loud that Dave heard me, for he looked down at me, grinned, and assured me that he could handle considerably more than that. So while Dave squatted down and rested the weight plate on the floor, I loaded on two 45-pound steel plates. I also got to enjoy a very close up view of Dave’s titanically muscular thighs bulging and flexing even BIGGER as he squatted down - what a sight! 

With the plates loaded onto the base, Dave thanked me and then stood upright in one smooth, swift motion. Seemingly effortlessly, the 90 pounds of metal was lifted into the air by Dave’s gargantuan coconuts, the handsome stud just looking ahead and smirking as he started doing deep squats, over and over again, letting the weights clang against the floor and then hoisting them rapidly upward again. He must have done something like 40 repetitions, and I just stayed there kneeling on the floor with a ringside seat, marveling as this stud’s extraordinary strength and beauty. I also noticed that, despite the heavy weight dangling from them, Dave’s huge balls hadn’t increased their stretch by any appreciable amount that I could see, and still maintained their natural 2-inch dangle. ‘Fuck!’ I thought, ‘Those must be some damn powerful ball cords anchoring those mega nuts to his body!’

Dave then squatted down again and asked me to add two MORE 45-pound plates! I did the quick math in my head, and realized that Dave was about to break Bruno’s weight-lifting record by a good 30 pounds!! I quickly did what I was told, and then leaned back on my heels to watch the show. 

Sure enough, without even a grunt of effort, Dave’s mammoth thighs powered his body upward in one clean motion, hauling a full 180 pounds of solid steel behind him. God, the sight was breathtaking! His behemoth balls were bulging magnificently at the bottom of their hairy sac, but looked none the worse for wear as they carried the better part of 200 pounds from their mighty ball cords. This time, Dave’s scrotum looked to have stretched just a little bit farther than before, to perhaps 2.5 inches. Considering the awesome amount of weight that the stud’s mighty spuds were carrying, that was a ridiculously small stretch. 

I must have said something aloud about it, because Dave said, “Yeah, I’ve got a ferociously tough set of ball cords, and it takes a hell of a lot of effort just to get them to stretch at all. You’d think as huge and heavy as my balls are, their sheer weight would make ‘em naturally swing low in my nutsac, but nope. I think it would be super sexy if my big fuckin’ nuts hung halfway to my knees, but I’ve been stretching ‘em almost every day since I hit puberty, and I’ve barely gotten two inches of dangle. I keep hoping that if I stretch them long enough and hard enough, I’ll be able to make that stretch permanent.” 

“Wanna help me reach my goal, dude?” he asked, winking down at me on the floor. 

“Fuck yes!” I exclaimed, and then watched in awe as big Dave did another 40 or 50 deep squats with four 45-pound plates hanging from his huge nuts. 

After that massive set, Dave let the weights fall to the ground again with a loud CLANG, and then squatted there for a few moments to catch his breath. A huge smile broke across his breathtakingly handsome face as he looked at me, and I could tell that he was thoroughly enjoying himself. For that matter, so was I! Dave’s massive, muscular, magnificent, and perfectly hairy body was starting to glisten with sweat, but it was clear that Dave was still just warming up. And that became perfectly clear as he gave me the next command for weights. 

ANOTHER four 45-pound plates. 

‘Holy FUCK!!’ my mind shouted. ‘What’s he trying to do?! CASTRATE himself!?!’ There was simply no way a man could suspend 360 pounds of iron from his nuts without ripping them off, no matter HOW big or strong they were!! 

I immediately started protesting, and Dave said, “Yeah, you’re right… that’s not enough weight. I’ve done 360 pounds before, so I think it’s time to break my personal record. Let’s go for 380 pounds. I’ve always wanted to carry my own bodyweight from my big boys.” 

My thick, 9.5-inch cock gave a massive lurch in my cum-soaked jock strap as a huge jet of precum squirted right through the wet material. First of all, DAMN, this huge dude was even bigger than I thought!! In fact, he was TWICE my own body weight!! No doubt it was the sheer awesome density of this thick muscles that added those additional pounds to his overall weight. And second, he wanted to HANG all of that weight from his BALLS!?! It was fuckin’ INSANE!!! 

I must have been mesmerized by his beauty and sheer animal magnetism, though, for I immediately started obeying Dave’s wishes. While he squatted down, I added four more of the large, 45-pound plates to the tray, and then two more 10-pound weights for good measure. The thick stack of weights was now climbing more than halfway to the stud’s massive, dangling bollocks, and it looked utterly impossible that ANY man could lift such a load! Hell, only a small fraction of men could squat so much weight with their whole bodies, let alone just their delicate and fragile nuts!! I was already feeling tremendously protective of this handsome young man, and I didn’t want to see anything bad happen to him or his extraordinary genitals. 

At the same time, I ached to see him perform even more extraordinary feats of manly strength. 

Dave flashed another dazzling smile at me and thanked me, then turned to look straight ahead as he focused on the impossible task in front of him. I could see the huge muscles in Dave’s heavy, uber masculine jaw bulge and flex as he steeled himself for the Herculean task. Then he took a deep breath, expanding his chest to even more colossal dimensions, and then began to push upward. 

With my ringside seat, I watched as Dave’s body seemed to rise in slow motion, but his huge balls remained steadfastly in place. Instead of lifting the weights upward, Dave’s rising body was simply stretching out his thick scrotum, causing the neck of vitally important ball cords and blood vessels to elongate more and more as the massive stack of weights kept his huge nuts locked with the floor. My eyes slowly grew wider and wider as that scrotal stretched increased — 2.5 inches, 3 inches, 3.5 inches — with no movement in the weights below. Dave’s swelling and trembling leg muscles looked like they were going to rip his magnificent bollocks right off of his body!!! 

Then, at a stretch of 4 full inches, doubling the stud’s initial dangle, the massive stack of steel plates began to ponderously lift off of the floor! Dave let out a deep grunt of effort as he forced his gigantic legs to straighten out, hauling 380 pounds of dead weight up by nothing more than his own mighty mega nuts! When he was fully upright, Dave let out another grunt, a sharp bark of victory, and then hit a double bicep pose that had the whole room full of men cheering and shouting. 

I was utterly speechless, just staring at Dave’s heroically straining bull balls. Even as I watched, those mighty, melon-sized lumps of man meat grew a darker and darker shade of red, almost turning purple with the strain of carrying almost 400 pounds in the air. Veins began to pop out all over their vast curved surfaces, swelling bigger and thicker with each passing second. As I scanned upward, I could actually see the stud’s powerful ball cords through the stretched-out skin of his scrotal neck, and wasn’t surprised to see that those super human ball cords were much thicker than any cords I’ve seen on another man. Of course they were; EVERYTHING on this achingly beautiful muscle man was built big! 

Scanning higher still, I saw that Dave’s still diamond hard horse cock had been pulled downward by the extraordinary strain on his balls, but not by much. The angle of his rampant schlong had decreased from 60 degrees to about 45 degrees, a very small decrease considering the awesome amount of weight suspended from the stud’s groin. 

Dave stood that way for many long moments, huffing and puffing with effort and flexing all of his glorious muscles into even more spectacular dimensions as he held the great weight aloft by his heroically straining nuts. The pain in his groin must have been intense, but the huge dude was clearly powerfully turned on, as his gigantic cock continued to flex and pulse every couple of seconds, throbbing so hard that I swear I saw the weight stack lift upward by a few millimeters each time! God, what POWER!! 

After holding his stunning pose for another 10 or 15 seconds, Dave ever so slowly began lowering the weights, bending his knees and squatting toward the floor until the weight stack settled against the concrete with a dull CLACK. The huge man lowered himself until his bound bollocks were resting on top of the cold weights themselves, and then lowering himself even further until he was actually sitting on his huge nuts and squashing them partway flat against the unyielding iron. Dave paused there for just a moment, and then explosively straightened upward. The rapid rise jerked HARD at his lurching nuts, but just like before, they doggedly hauled the huge weight stack upward, straining on the edge of their powerful tethers as Dave tried to redline his massive baby makers. 

So began the most epic set of deep squats I’ve even seen in my life. I would have had a tough time squatting with 380 pounds spread evenly across my shoulders, and for all my smaller size I’m a very strong man; it seemed patently impossible that ANY man could lift that much weight just strapped to his nuts!! But this incredible muscle stud lifted that weight with nothing but his massive balls, over and over and over, again and again and again. I was not only in awe — I was in love! 

A good 20 or 30 reps into his latest set of monster squats, Dave started talking to me again, grunting out his words between each squat. 

“Josh…” 

CLANG! 

“…I want you…” 

CLANG! 

“…to do something…” 
CLANG! 
“…for me.” 
CLANG! 
“I’m getting close…” 

CLANG! 

“…to cumming…” 

CLANG! 

“…but I need your help…” 

CLANG! 

“…to put me over the edge.” 

CLANG! 

“I want you…” 

CLANG! 

“…to start punching my balls…” 

CLANG! 

“…hard as you can…”

CLANG! 

“…and fast as you can!” 

CLANG! 

“Nothing…” 

CLANG! 

“…gets me off more…” 

CLANG! 

“…than having a hot, sexy stud…” 

CLANG! 

“…like you…”

CLANG! 

“…wailing on my huge nuts!” 

CLANG! 

“Don’t hold anything back!” 

CLANG! 

“I can take it!”

Fuuuuuuuck!! I couldn’t believe what I was hearing!! This achingly handsome, monstrously muscular, fantastically hung god of a man wanted me to use his gigantic nuts like some sort of sparing bag!! It was my greatest secret fantasy come to life!! I think I would have shot off a second spontaneous orgasm then and there, but I think I was actually TOO turned on to cum. You ever get that feeling that you are so ferociously turned on that you’re PAST the point of orgasm? Well, that’s what this felt like. I wanted to cum, I was DESPERATE to cum, and my big balls felt like they might burst with need, but it was like my entire crotch was paralyzed with too much lust. 

But that didn’t stop my fists. 

I waited until Dave was at the top of one of his squats, took aim, and launched a brutal one-two punch into each of his straining, purple, vein-gnarled bollocks. They were impossible targets to miss, as each mammoth whale nut was bigger than both of my fists combined, so it was easy to land my punches dead center in the middle of both of Dave’s goliath gonads. 

WHAM-WHAP!

Fuck, it felt like my fists had collided with two huge spheres of flexed, rock hard muscle! There was hardly any give to that dense tissue at all, and the fact that they were stretched out so taut and tight by the 380 pounds of steel weights suspended below them meant that they didn’t even budge, but were instead forced to absorb the full force of my blows. 

Dave let out a little grunt — of pleasure or pain, or both, I couldn’t tell — and he said to me in a deep, lust-roughened voice, “I can tell that you’re holding back, little buddy. I know those big, sexy muscles of yours have a lot more strength in them than THAT. Give me all you’ve got, Josh. Wreck my huge baby makers. I promise you I can take it.” 

He was right, I realized; I HAD held back a lot of my strength on that first set of punches. But come on! I don’t care HOW big your balls are — NO ONE can take full force blows to the balls without risking serious permanent damage! A man’s balls simply weren’t BUILT to withstand that kind of abuse! They were too fragile, too delicate by far! But Dave’s monstrous bull balls were clearly built of sterner stuff. And hell, if big, handsome Dave wanted me to bust his nuts, to turn his massive spuds into mashed potatoes, then who was I to say no? 

I hit his balls again, only harder this time. 

WHAM-WHAP!

Then harder still. 

WHAM-WHAP!!

And then harder still. 

WHAM-WHAP!!!

Until I was indeed throwing all of my considerable strength behind each and every blow. 

And big Dave just seemed to love it! He grunted and groaned with every squat and every punch, and his titanic cock seemed to swell even bigger and began leaking thick ropes of clear, slick precum. More precum than most men could pee! I was definitely priming his pump, that’s for sure! My fists and forearms were soon getting lashed with ropes and streamers of the stud’s copious precum until they were nearly drenched in the slick effluvium. The dude’s huge nuts were soon similarly coated, and each of my devastating, ball-busting punches sent clear droplets of that hot goo splattering in all directions. 

I think every man in the club was mesmerized by the incredible show that Dave and I were putting on. None of us would have believed that a man’s balls could be so strong or so resilient or so freakishly tough if we hadn’t seen it with our own eyes…and even then, I think many of the guys refused to believe what they were seeing. But believe me when I say that Dave endured every knee-buckling blow like a fucking champ, never slowing or wavering in his continuous deep squats, never crying out or begging for mercy. He was like some sort of relentless MACHINE, just pumping out squat after ball-ripping squat while I tried to reduce his bollocks to mush! 

I don’t know if it was the beyond-brutal and repeated yanking at his balls or the never ending flurry of blows I was landing on those big beauties — perhaps it was a combination of both — but over time, I noticed that Dave’s huge balls were sagging lower and lower in their bound sac. Dave’s scrotal stretch increased to 4.5 inches, and then 5 inches — further than I’d ever gotten my own big balls to stretch — and while that added stretch was deeply and powerfully erotic, my fears continued to increase regarding whether or not Dave’s big bollocks could continue to handle the super human strain. Nevertheless, my punches never flagged in their speed or their intensity, as I tried to pound the stud’s huge stones into rubble. 

Dave kept on talking to me throughout the marathon ball-yanking and -busting session, his deep voice giving me encouragement saying things like, “Oh yeah, baby, work over my big bull nuts,” and “Aww fuck, that hurts so fucking good,” and “God, you’re so sexy, Josh. You’re churning my bull milk into butter,” and “That’s right, Josh; keep on punching my big, fat nuts. Let me show you just how fucking tough I really am!” I happen to love dirty talk, and this scion of hyper realized masculinity was pushing ALL of my buttons! I was now his willing love slave. 

God, I lost count of how long I hammered away at Dave’s burly, beefy, and seemingly indestructible nuts! Was it 50 punches? 100 punches!? Even more!?! I honestly have no idea! All I know is that sweat was literally dripping off of Dave’s herculean body, both from exertion and from testicular agony, but the big guy showed no signs of slowing down. Hell, even through the grunts and grimaces, the achingly handsome stud kept right on grinning throughout his self-induced torment, proving to all of us just what an extraordinary epic alpha stud he truly was! 

Suddenly, Dave’s grunts and moans became even more urgent, and he started saying, “Oh yeah, Josh! I’m gettin’ fuckin’ close! Keep on punishing my big bruisers! I got a hell of a load boiling inside of them, and it’s just for you. Now keep on punching ‘em! Harder! HARDER! FUCK!! That’s right! Oh YEAH!! UH! UH! UNH!! Oh FUCK yeah!! I’m gonna cum!! Here it comes!! UUUNNN!!!” 

At the top of his squat, Dave locked out his legs and threw another extraordinary double biceps pose. His gargantuan guns looked bigger than ever, pumped with blood and covered in a tortured array of incredibly sexy veins. His entire sweat-soaked body flexed in the most insane display of hyper muscular glory I could have ever imagined, and then he hit his nut. 

At that moment, Dave’s humongous balls contracted so fucking hard that — hand to God — they lifted all 380 pounds of weight even HIGHER into the air, reclaiming just about every bit of their forced dangle as they flooded the stud’s loins with their thick ball juices! 

SPUUUUUUUURT!!!

His 19-5-inch flesh cannon simultaneously unleashed the single most massive, voluminous, and powerful jet of semen I had ever seen!! The titanic rope of cum had to be as thick as my pinky finger and at least 5 or 6 feet long, and it shot out with such incredible force that it sailed way up and over my kneeling body to strike wetly against some obstacle behind me!! The bar? The shelves of bottles BEHIND the bar?! I couldn’t tell, and there was no way I was tearing my eyes away from this beyond beautiful man to find out! 

That first, single rope of cum looked to contain more sperm than a typical guy could produce in a full MONTH of forced ejaculations, and that was just the FIRST blast!! After that first magnificent pulse, Dave’s great nuts relaxed, allowing the huge stack of weights to forcefully drop and stretching out his thick, hairy ballsac to 5 inches again… only to immediately and violently contract once more, lurching the weights upward again as they forced another gigantic bolt of cum out of the young man’s titanic horse cock! 

SPUUUUUUUURT!!!

The second rocket of splooge was just as massive and powerful as its previous brother, and I could hear it impacting wetly somewhere behind me. My mouth hung open in worshipful awe as I watched this god of virility keep on pumping out mind-blowing volumes of spunk, over and over and over again, in what simply HAD to be the single greatest purging of seminal fluids in human history! 

SPUUUUUUUURT!!! two… three… four…

SPUUUUUUUURT!!! two… three… four…

SPUUUUUUUURT!!! two… three… four…

SPUUUUUUUURT!!! two… three… four…

SPUUUUUUUURT!!! two… three… four…

Good GOD!! It didn’t seem that even balls as huge as those gorgeous gonads hanging so full and ripe from Dave’s hairy crotch could contain so much thick splooge, yet they kept right on pumping out the stuff as if from some bottomless well! The only explanation that my lust-addled mind could think of was that Dave’s sperm must be stored under tremendous pressure within his impossibly dense and beefy nuts. No WONDER they felt so freakishly rock solid to the touch! 

SPUUUUUUUURT!!! two… three… four…

SPUUUUUUUURT!!! two… three… four…

SPUUUUUUUURT!!! two… three… four…

SPUUUUUUUURT!!! two… three… four…

SPUUUUUUUURT!!! two… three… four…

Dave’s monumental orgasm thundered on and on, and all the while, the stunningly handsome hunk kept on grunting and hollering and flexing every one of his massive, magnificent muscles into diamond hard relief as he fucked the open air with his gigantic pulsating cock. It was a sight I knew that I would never forget for as long as I lived. 

SPUUUUUUUURT!!! two… three… four…

SPUUUUUUUURT!!! two… three… four…

SPUUUUURT!! two… three… four…

SPUUURT!! two… three… four…

SPURT! two… three… four… five… 

SPURT! two… three… four… five… 

SPURT! two… three… four… five… 

Dribble…

After well over a dozen gigantic slugs of stud sludge, Dave’s epic seminal pulsations gradually tapered off into smaller and weaker (though still enormous) cum wads before ending in a steady trickle of chunky white goo. There was a hushed silence that followed the end of Dave’s colossal orgasm, and the only sounds that could be heard were Dave’s own heavy breathing, and a steady ‘PLOP! PLOP! PLOP!’ sound of thick globs of the dude’s monstrous cum load dripping to the concrete floor. 

The final slugs of cum had landed on the floor next to me, not having enough power to hurtle all the way to the bar behind me. I reached out one hand and scoop a huge palmful of the nut oysters off the floor and cradled the hot goo in my open hand. The heavy gloop was by far the thickest and chunkiest spunk I’d ever seen, creamy white with a consistency thicker than tapioca pudding. The sludge quivered in my hand, so thick with stud sperm that it looked more solid than liquid, and it gave off a heady, pungent odor of man, musk, and sex. Unable to resist, I poured that palmful of stud sauce into my hungry mouth and let it bathe across my tongue. The flavor was heavy and beefy and 100% male, and it was so outrageously copious and thick that it took a good three or four swallows to get it all to go down to my gullet. 

I spared a glance behind me at that point, and was shocked at the enormous mess that Dave had made. I thought the puddles and streamers of spunk at my feet were big, but the mess coating the bar and the shelves behind it was HUGE! It looked like someone had taken a large bucket of thick white goo and splattered it all over the whole central portion of the bar. The face and countertop of the bar itself was liberally coated in Dave’s thick funk, and even MORE of the stuff was plastered all over the various bottles of booze sitting on the various shelves behind the bar. It was an OUTRAGEOUS amount of cum, and my senses could barely comprehend the enormity of what I was seeing. 

I turned back to look at Dave, who had finally stopped flexing and was just standing there in a relaxed stance, his mighty, hairy chest still heaving as he recovered his breath, and his colossal cock still throbbing and rock hard as if it hadn’t just shot the greatest cum load in history. The huge, 380-pound stack of weights was still suspended in the air by Dave’s heroically straining nuts, with huge clots and slugs of spunk dripping down their steel sides. The sight made me think of an oversized stack of pancakes covered in a thick coating of coconut-macadamia syrup. 

Dave’s behemoth balls were by now a deep, vibrant purple in color, bulging titanically in the very bottom of their sac and absolutely covered with thick, protruding veins. After the final contractions of their orgasm, his hulking balls were now fully relaxed and sagging even lower in their much-abused nutsac, hanging at least 5.5 inches down below his hairy crotch. Dave’s thick ball cords were plainly visible through the narrow neck of his scrotum, and I was absolutely in awe of the fact that they hadn’t torn free of their moorings by now! 

The huge, handsome muscle man had just proven how insanely and impossibly strong he was, and I was sure that he was going to call it a night. I was therefore stunned when he looked back down at me with those blue, blue eyes, smiled, and said, “Well, Josh, my warm up is over. How about you help me REALLY put my big balls through their paces?” 

And I almost passed out then and there…

1 comment:

  1. I almost passed out reading this story! Loving this series.

    ReplyDelete