Thursday, December 12, 2013

Superman's Demise - Part One

Hey there readers!

I still have TONS more stories to post, but sadly, I'm down to my last Robert Moon rewrite. Fortunately, it's also a really long story, so I'll be posting it as a serial -- one chapter a day for the next 6 days. The original was rather long as well, but I think I nearly tripled the length of the original story.

Superman falls for a trap and is subjected to an evil scientist's sadistic whims. The Man of Steel's own awesome virility is used against him to create an evil army for the mad scientist. I hope you enjoy the story as it unfolds over the next several days. :)



SUPERMAN'S DEMISE

Based on an original story by Robert Moon (a.k.a. ‘Lunatrick’)


PART ONE — The Abduction



SCENE ONE


The City of Metropolis has become the envy of all other communities since Superman's arrival. Every month, the crime rate here in Metropolis continues to drop. Criminal activity has virtually stopped thanks to the diligence of the Man of Steel. Now, with our great city basking in peace, the making of a momentous occasion is underway. Superman and Lois Lane have announced their wedding date! Dignitaries and public officials will join the friends and family of the couple. The general public will be able to view the ceremony via a global telecast. The wedding will take place at Metropolis Stadium in order to handle the large number of guests and media people.

Super-Wedding fever is sweeping the city in the last few days before the grand event. I'm fortunate enough to play a small part in the ceremony. Nothing spectacular, I'll be one of the waiters during the reception. However, I'll be right up front with the happy couple!


SCENE TWO


Well, I just got back from getting my tux fitted. Everyone's preparing for the big gala event this coming Saturday night.

My friend Todd called this afternoon all excited. I guess Superman's wedding has gotten him enthusiastic as well. He's been begging to take my place at the reception. Not on his life!

Let's see, the popcorn's popped, the movie's in the VCR, and the beer is cold. It's time for a little relaxation. Wait, someone's knocking at the door. Rats, I really need some peace and quiet. It's Todd. What's he doing here on a Wednesday night? I ask him why he's not getting ready for the big weekend. He says he needs to borrow a few things. Like what? I walk into the kitchen to grab him a beer and hear Todd say "You!" The next thing I know, there's a dull thump on the back of my head, I see stars, then blackness...


SCENE THREE


What! Where am I? My head still hurts from being hit. I can't move as I'm handcuffed to a steel ladder in the center of a metal room. There's a round hole in the ceiling with the ladder coming down through it. The only sound I hear is my own breathing. It hurts to struggle too much since the handcuffs are closed pretty tight on my wrists. I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens next.

Suddenly, I begin to feel the air pressure change a bit. There's a whoosh of air and a quick blur from the ceiling hole and there stands the Man of Steel! My God, what a specimen of man he is! He has the chiseled face of a super-hero, incredibly beautiful in a completely masculine sort of way, with thick dark hair and incredible blue eyes. And his tight-fitting outfit does nothing to hide the Man of Steel’s massive, masculine physique. There’s not a man on the planet that could match Superman’s sheer muscular mass and proportional perfection. He is truly a god among mortals. 

With a smile that could melt a glacier, he asks if he can be of assistance. "Yes, please! And can you remove those handcuffs while you're at it!?!" 

He laughs and walks behind me, grabbing the handcuffs, his massive chest rubbing against my back. Before ripping the cuffs apart, a metal hatch closes covering the ceiling opening. Superman easily removes the handcuffs and begins massaging my sore wrists in his huge hands. Glancing up at the hatch, he says that we'll be out in no time. 

He asks me if I'm alright, but before I can reply, a voice booms out, "Not so fast Mr. Superman! The room you're in is now surrounded by a highly poisonous gas. Definitely not fatal to you, but the young man wouldn't survive two seconds in it." 

I'm utterly speechless, while Superman shows considerably more composure. He calmly walks up to a small speaker on the back wall of the room and asks the mysterious voice, "I see. And what do you want from us?" 

The voice replies, “The young man there was simply bait to get you here. What I need from you is a little cooperation." 

"What sort of cooperation?" asks Superman, one gorgeous eyebrow arched quizzically. 

A hidden wall panel slides open revealing a glass container of some sort of liquid. "Drink the fluid," the voice calmly says. 

The Man of Steel asks, "And if I don't, what then?" 

In an equally calm tone, the voice indicates that the room will begin to fill with the poison gas. I think the look in my eyes was all that Superman needed. He reaches into the panel and removes the container. After examining it, he asks, "What is this liquid, and why do you think it will affect me in any way?" 

With a short laugh, the voice replies, "Just a little cocktail that I've brewed up for you. I think you'll enjoy it. Now drink it. I am a very patient man, but I warn you, my patience is running thin.” Superman hesitates for a moment and the voice shouts out "Now! You over-muscled Boy Scout! I'll release the gas in three seconds if you don't." 

Turning to face me again, Superman opens the container and brings it to his beautiful lips. I don't have a good feeling about this. I ask him to stop, not to do it. He smiles and puts his big, warm hand on my shoulder. With a few gulps, he drinks the mysterious fluid. Calmly he puts the container down. "There, I've done it." he says in a deep, commanding tone. I could almost feel Superman’s mighty chest vibrate with the rich depth of his voice. 

"Good. You see, there's no harm done as long as you obey me," the voice says with a hint of excitement. A low hum begins resonating off the metal walls. In a few minutes, the hum stops and the ceiling hatch opens. The voice says, "The gas has been pumped away. You are free to go." Not needing to be told twice, Superman hugs me close and with a short hop, flies us up into the opening and through a metal tube about 20 feet long. We land in a larger room with the tube entrance at our feet. I peer down at the hole, at the same time taking time to notice Superman's way-more-than-considerable bulge in the crotch of his tights. Do you think he was bluffing about the gas, I wonder? Superman suggests that we're about to find out...


SCENE FOUR


One of the walls swings open revealing a bright, white room. A short, stocky man in a white lab coat stands at the entrance, "I am Dr. Studbuster. Please come into my humble abode." Holding me with his truly massive arm, Superman pulls me closer in order to shield me from whatever diabolical threat the doctor may present next. We slowly walk into Dr. Studbuster's laboratory. 

Sitting on a lab stool, the short scientist begins talking, "I have had a great deal of interest in you, Superman. You possess superhuman strength and endurance. Nothing has presented you with even a hint of harm. Not fire, electricity, bullets, or toxic chemicals. Until now. You see, I've been analyzing your genetic structure from data found in the computers at Star Labs. Of course, that data is not public knowledge, which is why I contracted someone to liberate it for me. Our young waiter here knows who that is. Todd, come in here!" 

I can't believe it. I knew Todd worked at Star Labs as a computer technician, but I never would have suspected him of being involved in some sort of diabolical plot. Todd walks briskly into the room to stand beside Dr. Studbuster. Todd is in his early 20’s like me, and he’s a real hunk. He stands just over six feet tall and weighs 235 pounds of rippling muscle without an ounce of fat, and his square face is stunningly handsome. He paled in comparison to Superman, of course, but for a regular man, Todd was one of the most beautiful, perfect men I had ever seen. 

Todd walked in wearing his trademark blue jeans and red tight-fitting t-shirt, which accentuated his muscular physique. "Yes, it's true. Dr. Studbuster has paid me a rather generous sum of money for that data," Todd says with a smirk on his face. 

Dr. Studbuster continues, "After careful analysis, I decided to run an experiment. One involving the great Man of Steel! All that was needed was to get you here. And thanks to Todd and his unwitting friend, it has been a flawless experiment so far." 

I begin to get a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. Superman crosses his massive arms across his colossal chest, making the gigantic pecs bunch and swell even bigger, and walks towards Dr. Studbuster, his red cape billowing behind him, giving me glimpses of Superman’s huge, muscular calves and tree-trunk thighs. "And just what does this experiment entail?" 

Todd and Dr. Studbuster look at each other and begin laughing. Walking over to a sheet covered table, Dr. Studbuster explains, "Why, my dear Superman, the experiment will prove that I have discovered your one true nemesis, your Achilles heel. Thanks to your genetic data, I've discovered your secret, you bulging Samson of Sperm. The liquid that you so willingly drank is an irradiated extract of.…" Dr. Studbuster begins to giggle. 

"Extract of what?" demands Superman, starting to become impatient and irate with the disrespectful scientist. 

"Tsk, tsk, I see your patience is beginning to wear thin. You see, after exhaustive testing of your DNA, I concluded that to render your super-powers useless, I needed to counteract your highly masculine body chemistry, with something completely different... Which is why you have unknowingly swallowed a full dose of Kryptonite-irradiated semen!" 

For the first time, I saw Superman blanch and hesitate. He couldn't believe his ears. Could this all be true? As Superman and I stood speechless, Todd chimed in, "How'd it taste, Miss Sperm-Drinker?!? Nothing like tasting a little man juice, huh!?! I’m proud to say that that batch of nut milk came straight from my own big balls. It took me a couple of days and more than a dozen loads to provide the good doctor with the quantity of nut sludge that he needed, but I was more than ‘up’ for the task! According to Dr. Studbuster's calculations, you should be weaker than one of us ordinary people now! The good doctor has plans for both you and this city now!!!"


SCENE FIVE


Slowly, Superman regains his legendary composure. Looking directly at Todd, he reaches out and grabs him by the collar. Todd, with a stunned look on his face, tries to back away. He is held firmly in Superman's steel grip! I'm jumping up and down, "Yes! Way to go!!! I knew these guys were full of shit! How about taking care of them and then getting us out of here?!?" 

Todd looks decidedly less confident now and even Dr. Studbuster begins to hide behind the table. "Sure thing, kiddo! Dr. Studbuster, would you kindly join Todd over here?" the muscled superhero begins. Suddenly, Todd twists away from him and runs to hide with Dr. Studbuster. "What the..." mutters Superman. One of his massive legs buckles out from under him, sending him down to the floor on one knee. He tries to get up, but struggles a moment before his other leg gives out. The Man of Steel is holding himself up by his hands and knees. I run over to him, trying to help him up, but I'm not strong enough to do any good. Dr. Studbuster peeks around the table. 

"Hmmm, I guess my absorption rate calculations were off just a bit. So, how are we feeling now? Would you like to lie down?" Dr. Studbuster pulls the sheet off the table revealing what looks like an examination table complete with leather straps and all sorts of contraptions. Todd forcibly grabs me and handcuffs me into a chair facing the bottom end of the table. These guys are really into the bondage scene! I watch as Todd returns to where Superman is struggling. His massive, mighty arms get weak and, with a few wobbles, he finally collapses face first on the floor. Grabbing him by the huge biceps, Todd begins dragging the trembling muscleman towards the table. Todd is really struggling with the task, for the Man of Steel has got to weigh something close to 400 pounds of pure muscle, but the young man eventually perseveres. My weakened hero looks like a rag doll with his arms and legs sliding limply across the floor. 

Finally, after much heaving and struggling, Todd and Dr. Studbuster manage to get Superman face up on the examination table, which the doctor then elevates from floor level to waist height. Turning to Todd, Dr. Studbuster says, "Spread him out and remove those tights!" With an excited look in his eyes, Todd goes to work. First he removes the boots by sliding them over a pair of huge, perfectly defined calves and massive, muscular feet. Then, he unfastens the belt and begins working the upper half of Superman's costume over his rippling washboard belly and that huge, monumental chest, revealing the almost unimaginably thick and wide twin mounds of rippling muscle, topped by two of the most succulent nipples I had ever seen. Pulling the gargantuan, limp arms over the end of the table, Todd finally clears the chest and head, leaving Superman's magnificent torso completely naked. The sight is utterly breathtaking, and all three of us pause for a few moments to drink in the spectacular sight. Todd recovers first and secures the super hero’s thick wrists with leather straps at the upper corners of the table. 

Dr. Studbuster approaches Superman and starts attaching wired tit clamps to his big gorgeous nipples. Groaning as first one and then the other thick, firm nipple is pierced by the metal clamps, Superman can't believe his eyes. His once invulnerable body is being easily punctured by the sharp metal clamps. 

Todd, who's showing quite a bit of a bulge in his own crotch, begins peeling the bottom half of the super hero's tights over the muscle man’s chiseled butt and mighty, meaty thighs. Superman's monstrous dick lies cradled between his thighs as Todd yanks the tights off his legs. His cock is like a thick slab of salami, incredibly thick and juicy, and measuring over 12” long in its current, completely flaccid state!! The mighty cock is bigger than even the largest boner I’ve ever seen on a man, and it was completely soft! Superman’s ankles are fastened to each table corner with the straps there, rendering the super hero completely helpless. 

From my position, I'm staring straight between the huge stud’s heavily muscled legs. There, framed by dark pubic hair, rests the Man of Steel's pride and joy. Todd grins at me and reaches over to move that perfect, heavy dick out of the way. He lifts the heavy tool gingerly and lays it across the top of a massive thigh, exposing Superman's balls for the first time. God, they're HUGE!!! Two plump orbs hang between his thighs, hanging so low and so heavy in their thick, hairy sac that they are resting on the table, dangling over 3” from his crotch. Todd begins playing with the massive left nut by rolling it gently between his fingers and thumb. He can't even wrap his hand completely around one of those firm balls, they’re so huge! Those massive gonads are each larger than a man’s fist, more like furry coconuts in size. And judging by their obvious weight and mass, Superman’s mighty testicles would no doubt prove to be ten times as juicy. 

Dr. Studbuster yells, "Todd! Get over here and help me with the equipment!" 

Superman's weak voice murmurs, "What are you doing to me?!?" 

"Why, I'm preparing you for the next phase of the experiment. You see, I expect that the effects of the Kryptonite semen will eventually wear off, returning your powers. That would be an unfortunate circumstance, so I intend to permanently remove your powers while you're in this vulnerable state!" 

My heart skips a beat as I hear this. "What exactly are you planning on doing to him?" I ask in a trembling voice. 

Dr. Studbuster responds by talking directly to Superman, "My dear boy, I plan on relieving your hunky hero of his symbol of strength and masculinity. After removing every ounce of sperm from Superman’s ridiculously oversized testicles, I will begin my cloning experiments. Using his own cum, I intend to genetically engineer a race of Super Sex Fiends to do my bidding. Then I will permanently and utterly destroy these oversized symbols of Superman’s masculinity, turning him into a sexless eunuch. Superman’s powers will be destroyed forever, while I’ll have created an invincible army of super human soldiers who are unwaveringly loyal to me. Then no one will be able to stop me in my plans to conquer the world!" 

Superman begins a desperate by futile struggle to escape his bonds, while Dr. Studbuster just looks on and laughs.


SCENE SIX


Overhead, a round, bright light is turned on, illuminating the events that followed with horrifying clarity, all of which was being captured on dozens of cameras placed throughout the room. Dr. Studbuster makes a final adjustment to the tit clamps, forcing them to penetrate Superman's sensitive nipples even further. "There, that should provide maximum electrical contact...and pain! Todd, bring the Prostate Stimulator over here!" 

Todd returns with a large dildo-shaped device, covered with thin copper strips and small rounded nubs. Dr. Studbuster pushes a button that causes the bottom half of the examination table to split in two sideways, forcing the Man of Steel's ankles apart. As his massive thighs are pulled open and the gap widens, Superman’s titanic testicles drop into the gap, hanging low and huge and intensely powerful — and completely defenseless — between his wide spread legs. The sheer weight of those massive baby makers stretches his huge scrotum down even farther, and I could swear that his nuts were now hanging at least 4” or maybe even 5” from this crotch, the most massive dangle I had ever seen on a man! 

As the gap between his thighs widens, Superman begins pleading in his deep voice, "No! Please stop! Please...mmmph..." Dr. Studbuster forces a leather band over the pleading mouth, shutting up the hunky hero. Another push of a button and the bottom ends of the table rise up, lifting the muscular legs to an angle of about 45 degrees. I can begin to see the crack of Superman's ass now. Todd does too and swings the huge, heavy balls out of the way. After inspecting Superman's round and hairy ass, Todd wiggles his forefinger into the exposed butt crack. Finding his target, Todd begins forcing his finger inside the tight butthole. Superman's muffled grunts can be heard as the finger continues to penetrate the virgin ass. 

"Hmm, you sure are tight Superman! We're gonna have to remedy that before using the Prostate Stimulator. And I know just the thing to do it," Todd says with a wide, shit-eating grin. Another switch is pressed, and now the head end of the table raises up until Superman's back is arched forward, his strong chin pressed between his mighty pecs. Superman's body is now doubled over, his massive cock lying over one thigh, his huge balls swung on top of the opposite thigh. Todd pulls the super cock up and towards Superman's face. Even soft, that giant dick nearly reaches his shoulder in this bent forward position. Dr. Studbuster unsnaps the leather gag from his mouth. Todd squeezes Superman's jaw, forcing his mouth open, and begins feeding that super long super meat between the helpless hero's beautiful lips. As Todd holds the shaft, Dr. Studbuster begins pushing and pulling Superman's head up and down. Superman's lips stretch around his own fat meat as a couple of inches of it slide in and out of his mouth. His wide open and disbelieving eyes begin to water as he is forced to submit to this perverse act of self-fellatio. 

"Save those tears Superman. You will need all the lubricant you can get on the end of that huge dick of yours." Dr. Studbuster tells him. After a few minutes of this humiliating act, Todd and Dr. Studbuster finally lower Superman's upper body back into the reclined position. The hero's mighty but still flaccid dick is glistening with his own saliva. 

Todd excitedly says, "Now for the fun part." Todd guides the spit-slicked dick down past the full ball sac resting on Superman's thigh, tucking the head in between his clenched butt cheeks. Todd spreads the muscular ass wide and begins forcing the massive head inside Superman's asshole. Superman begins crying out in pain as the enormous soft cock head finally works its way past the sphincter and another inch of the shaft follows it. Todd stands back and admires his handiwork - Superman's long meat curving down and between his ass cheeks, the head buried inside his own straining asshole. Superman is grunting and squirming on the table, trying to expel his own cock from his ass. Todd, however, thrusts the dick back in as Superman forces it out. Over and over Superman's hole is stretched open, as Superman expels his cock and Todd pushes it back in, further and further, until the head and at least six inches of the soft shaft are buried deep in Superman’s beautiful and astoundingly muscular ass. 

Finally, Dr. Studbuster says, "That's enough, Todd. I think he's opened up sufficiently to receive the Stimulator now. So how does it feel Superman? You've sucked your own dick. You've been fucked by your own dick. I'll bet you didn't think this would be happening when you got out of bed this morning!" As the doctor replaces the leather band over Superman's mouth, Todd grabs the dildo-shaped Prostate Stimulator and begins guiding it toward the partially stretched butt. Without any lubricant, he starts forcing the dildo-device into Superman's asshole! 

"Uummph!!!" cries the immobilized stud. 

"What's the matter? You aren't an anal virgin anymore, now are you?!? Todd, what's taking you so long, get those 14 inches of Stimulator up his ass now!!!" Todd keeps pushing the dry device into the spasming bunghole, the nubs popping inside that tight tunnel, one row at a time. Todd starts straining to get the whole length of the Prostate Stimulator in. 

"Aaaarrrrgghh!!!" screams the helpless hero through the leather mouth band. Relentlessly, the butt torpedo is shoved deeper between his taut ass cheeks. Tears are beginning to well up in his crystal blue eyes as the last of the 14 inches of nubbed metal are forced into him, lubricated only by the sweat that has begun streaming off his heroically muscular and defined body. 

Dr. Studbuster joins Todd between the bulging, quivering thighs, "Good, now lock it in place." Todd turns a ring on the exposed end of the Stimulator causing all of the nubs to expand outward like dull spikes into the anal walls. Every muscle in Superman's body seems to convulse briefly and then completely relax. I can hear him making little gasping noises now. His asshole and bowels are being stretched to their limits. I'm repulsed by what's going on, but can't take my eyes off of the scene unfolding before me. If only I could get out of these handcuffs, maybe I could help the bound super hero! 

Dr. Studbuster returns to the Prostate Stimulator and inserts an electrical cord into the end of it. Todd pushes a button that returns the bottom end of the table to its original position. I'm beginning to understand the magnitude of the tortuous draining that's yet to come. Dr. Studbuster stands at the side of the table and begins pressing down on Superman's rippled abdomen. As his hands progress down to the groin area, he pushes hard. I can just make out the faint outline of the monster dildo buried so deep inside Superman. More muffled groans escape from the fallen hero as Dr. Studbuster takes unabashed delight in the torture being inflicted on the super stud’s powerful body! 

Finally, Dr. Studbuster returns to the top of the table and removes the mouth strap, "Well now, you look uncomfortable. Would you like to be released? All you have to do is ask AND swear your eternal allegiance to me!" A brief hiss of pain and fury is all that Superman can muster. "Todd, the great hero looks a little parched. Bring him something to drink." 

Todd returns with a large beaker of milky liquid. "Here you go, Superman!” Carefully, he forces open the hero’s jaws and pours all of the gelatinous fluid into Superman's mouth. "How's that taste? You liked the first dose of semen so much, we thought you'd like more!" Futilely, the Man of Steel tries to cough and spit the debilitating liquid out of his mouth and throat. Todd covers the dribbling mouth with one hand and unzips his own trousers with the other, "It looks like we need a plug in there! Taste this!!!" Todd climbs up on the head of the table and straddles Superman's head. He fishes out his own rock hard cock, which is big and thick and juicy, and thrusts his dick into the slack jawed stud's mouth. He begins humping the throat with all his might, forcing the Kryptonite cum in. Superman starts bucking in his straps as he begins gagging on the intruding cock that is working its way deep into his throat. The Man of Steel’s handsome face starts turning a darker and darker shade of red as the thick cock impairs his oxygen supply, but the handsome rapist doesn’t let up. 

After several long minutes, Todd finally stops face fucking him and looks up at me, smiling. Todd moans and then lets a huge warm spurt of his own cum flood the hero's throat. Streamlets of jism pour out the sides of Superman's raped mouth as Todd pumps blast after blast of his stud load down into the super hero’s gullet. Todd finally pulls his wet, warm, hard dick out and watches with amusement as the beefy and massive muscle stud gags and swallows the hot cum. "Beginning to enjoy the taste, Superman? Or should I say SPERM-MAN!!!" Todd asks. 

Dr. Studbuster glances at Todd with a measure of impatience in his eyes. “If you're through now, Todd, clean him up and bring me the Extractor."


SCENE SEVEN


Todd washes and dries Superman's handsome face, brushing back the sweat soaked locks of hair matted to his forehead. Dull eyes stare back as the raped and humiliated hero's strength ebbs even further away. The evil doctor's brew of Kryptonite semen leaves the beefy hero completely weak. 

Todd leaves the table to fetch Dr. Studbuster's Extractor. I don't think I can stand watching that beautiful stud of a man being tortured like this, but nor can I look away. Dr. Studbuster is adjusting some controls on a panel beside the examination table while Todd rolls some sort of machine up to the foot of the table. It stands lower than the edge of the table, with a clear cylinder about a foot in diameter and about 2 feet tall connected to various hoses and electrical cables. Dr. Studbuster connects the cables to his console as Todd begins uncoiling a long hose. 

A double-walled, clear plastic pouch is placed over Superman's huge balls. Special fittings accommodate some small tubes that are connected to the pouch and the machine. A curved metal plate with a hole in the middle is lowered over Superman's lengthy dick. The dick lies flaccid poking through the hole, the metal plate resting on the groin and upper thighs and conforming to the shape and curve of Superman’s tremendous muscles. Todd secures the plastic pouch to the bottom of the plate and turns a valve on the machine. Warm water fills the double walls of the pouch, inflating it around the huge and cum-engorged nuts. This apparently has a pleasing effect on the Man of Steel, as he utters a low, satisfied moan against his will. 

Dr. Studbuster calmly looks up at the hung, beefy man, "Sorry to keep you waiting, my dear. We're almost ready to begin. Todd, attach the suction tube." Taking the end of a thick rubbery tube in one hand, Todd forces back Superman’s thick foreskin hood and holds Superman's dick head in the other, spreading the glans to widen the urethra opening. The muscled stud manages to weakly raise his head up to see what is happening to his mighty manhood. Like putting a thick straw into a can of soda, Todd begins pushing one end of the smooth tube into the gaping piss slit. Every muscle on Superman's body stands out in sharp relief as Todd continues to feed inch after inch of the tube into the end of that long, thick dick! The stud just clenches his teeth together, sweat once again popping out all over his fantastic body as inch after inch of thick plastic hose is forced up the length of his gigantic cock! 

Dr. Studbuster reminds Todd to insert the suction tube down the entire length of the penis. My god, how can Superman take all of it?!? His 8-pack of cobblestone abs are clenched in perfect definition as the tube is slowly forced deeper inside his fat cock. Tears begin to pour from his eyes as he cries out in pure agony, "NOOOO! I can't stand it! Take it out...!" Todd seems to be enjoying this much more than he should and starts thrusting the tube even further inside the urethra. 

Finally, over 12 inches of suction tube rests inside the length of Superman's huge, flaccid cock, all the way from the bulbous glans to the extraordinarily thick base of the massive dick. Dr. Studbuster leans over the bulging thighs to examine Todd's handiwork. As he holds the dick straight up, I can see the thick tube poking out of the piss slit, its outline clearly visible running down the underside of the mammoth cock shaft. The helpless super-hero grunts in pain, his penis being raped from within by the rubbery intruder! 

"Very good, Todd. Now secure the suction tube." The large hose is laid out on the table running up the length of Superman's muscular legs to meet the smaller tube. A flexible funnel is connected to the small tube and the larger hose is pushed down over the funnel, then over the smaller tube, forming a sealed connection between the tube and hose. Todd continues pushing the large hose over the end of Superman's cock. It's clearly going to be a tight fit. He pops the dick head into the hose and finally manages to get about 8 inches of shaft inside the hose as well, with the remaining inches ballooning out the bottom end. The hose now tightly surrounds the end of the dick and the small suction tube/funnel arrangement. 

Dr. Studbuster and Todd step back to admire their achievement. Lying spread-eagle on the examination table is the Man of Steel, electric tit clamps attached to his big meaty nipples, a 14-inch dildo/Prostate Stimulator embedded in his muscular ass, his massive bull balls enclosed in a tight pouch of warm water, and a maniacal suction device fed into and over his humongous dick! I feel nearly as helpless as Superman must feel right about now. 

Dr. Studbuster then turns to me and says, "Now we begin..."

No comments:

Post a Comment