Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Jack-o-matic - Original Version

As with all Robert Moon stories, the original version was so hot that I kept a copy in my flies. Here is the original version of "Jack-o-matic" where the hot young hunk doesn't experience quite the same sort of happy ending that he does in my version...  :)


Jack-o-matic 

by Robert Moon (a.k.a. "Lunatrick")
written: 8/2/99

****************


The star college athlete learns a hard lesson.  In a case of "buyer 
beware", this over-sexed and over-endowed stud searches for sexual 
satisfaction.  Ultimately, he finds himself coming to terms with 
unforeseen circumstances.

****************

"The Jack-o-matic 2000.  It's the ultimate sexual aid for the next 
century."  That's what it says right here on the box.  This is not a 
product endorsement, but I am a satisfied customer.  Let me tell you 
my story and you'll see why.  I always thought I'd see my face on TV 
and in magazines promoting sporting goods, after shave, or even 
underwear.  My future seemed bright in college.  I excelled in most 
sports and had scouts from the major football, baseball, and hockey 
leagues watching my career.  At school, I was the BJOC, "Big Jock On 
Campus."  It was true literally as well as figuratively.  As all my 
teammates and girlfriends knew, I also excelled in the endowment 
department.  I proudly displayed my 8 1/2 inches of soft, fat cock 
in the locker room at every opportunity.  My buddies would watch in 
awe as I strutted my chiseled physique into the shower with my 
schlong swaying in the breeze.  I'd fondle my meat while I soaped it 
up, slowly running the suds along the entire length of it.  Next, 
I'd turn my attention to my family jewels.  Both of those plump 
puppies churned with what seemed like a never-ending supply of nut 
juice.  Invariably, as I soaped up my baby-makers, my dick would get 
a little excited.  Hell, it was a chore to keep it down any way!  
All that spunk floating around in my fat balls kept me perpetually 
horny.  I'd pretend not to notice the other guys staring as my soapy 
cock hung another inch lower.  It's girth inflated from merely huge 
to gargantuan in size.  While continuing to wash myself, my hands 
would wander over my muscles.  Those dudes would get a real good 
view of my steak and spuds.  It felt great to be the envy of all 
those guys.  Of course, I'd also earned quite a few of the usual 
nicknames: "donkey dick", "mule boy", "king dong" and the like.  
Besides showing off in the showers, my buddies and I would sometimes 
fool around at night after practice.  A few of us would hang around 
waiting for the others to leave.  When we were alone, we'd sit on 
the locker room benches in our jocks.  Someone would usually have a 
Playboy in their gym bag.  He'd unfurl the centerfold and hang it 
from a locker.  We'd all gather into a semi-circle, bragging about 
all the ways we'd fuck her if we had the chance.  As you could 
imagine, we were one bunch of over-sexed, athletic guys who showed 
no signs of shyness.  Our own man milk was like an intoxicant as the 
bulges in our well worn jock straps proved.  In no time, we'd all 
have raging hard ons.  Of course, my dick poked straight up, well 
above the waistband.  By now, it would have grown to its fully 
aroused 11 inches.  As if that wasn't enough, my "mighty meat" was 
as thick as my wrist and the head bloomed even larger.  I'd have to 
shuck my jock strap just to give my shaft some breathing room.  
Usually, one of the guys would whistle as I leaned over, pushing my 
jock down my bulging thighs.  My cock head would be in my face the 
whole time I was bent over.  Just for laughs, and because I could, 
I'd pretend to give my cock head a kiss.  The other guys would roar 
with laughter while I straightened up.  The next thing you knew, my 
buddies would be out of their straps too.  We'd all be standing 
there, our rippling, athletic bodies in all their prime, with our 
manhood standing at full attention!  There'd be a little horseplay 
before things got serious.  Some nipple grabbing, butt slapping and 
joking about would go on, mostly directed at me.  It was always good 
natured and helped reassert our masculinity, considering the only 
girl in the locker room was the magazine centerfold.  My nipples 
would be a little sore after a round of tittie-twister with these 
guys.  That just made them even more sensitive and they'd poke out 
like bullets from my round, smooth pecs.  Once the clowning around 
stopped, it would get quiet.  Someone would produce a bottle of lube 
and we'd all crowd around the centerfold.  Shoulder to shoulder, 
we'd form an arc in front of the beautiful girl's naked picture.  At 
first, no one would use any lube.  We didn't want to be quick on the 
draw, if you know what I mean!  All of us stood there, jerking off 
in the locker room.  While I stared at the centerfold, I could feel 
my neighbor's huge flexing biceps rubbing against my own.  Someone 
would quietly moan from time to time, but the most obvious noise was 
the unmistakable sound of hands sliding on dicks.  I'd wrap both 
hands around my abundant shaft.  With a continuous, slow motion, I'd 
start at the cock root and inch my way upwards, until I reached the 
head.  Reversing direction, my hands would glide back down 11 inches 
of stiff meat.  Every stroke would get a little quicker until I was 
pistoning my fists around my raw cock like a Corvette V-8.  
Sometimes I'd glance over at my jerk off buddies.  Mostly, they'd be 
staring at the Playboy bunny.  Some would have their eyes closed, 
lost in their own private fantasies.  A couple of guys would 
actually be looking at me!  Hey, that's cool.  Whatever bakes your 
bread is okay with me.  I've got the looks and the goods, so I 
expect to be the object of girl's AND guy's fantasies.  If I caught 
a dude watching me pounding away on my meat, I'd start moaning a 
little.  Sometimes, I'd take one hand and pinch and tug one of my 
nipples.  Just to put on a show, you know!  By now, lube would get 
squirted on everyone's dry shafts.  Squishing sounds would echo in 
the locker room while we flogged our oily, throbbing schlongs even 
faster.  Maybe it was always a coincidence, but the guys who watched 
me beating my meat always got off first.  Their hands would be 
sliding up and down their slick dicks.  Clear pre-cum would ooze out 
of their piss hole and hang from their knob like spit.  They'd start 
grunting and their thighs would begin shaking.  Within moments, 
white squirts of gism would leap free, splattering the lockers in 
front of them.  Of course, once they started coming, it was like a 
domino effect.  A couple of other dudes would start to shudder.  
They'd convulse into their fists, shooting their cock snot into 
clenched fingers.  Being the stud I am, I'd always be the last one 
to pop my load.  The others would huddle around me while I flogged 
my meat for all it was worth.  I would feel their semi-hard cocks 
pressed up against my legs, waist, and even my buttocks.  Their 
spent seed would dribble onto my tanned, muscle-tightened skin.  I'd 
continue to fist my stick while all the other guy's spunk drooled 
down my flexing body.  I remember one time when a dude actually 
reached behind me and grabbed my bull nuts from between my thighs.  
It was kind of startling at first, but the more he fondled my 
jewels, the harder my 11 inch joy toy got.  He had a pretty good 
hold on my low hangers, but when my nuts constricted up towards my 
crotch, he was left empty handed.  One of the other dudes helped 
himself to my nipples.  He grabbed both nubs, flicking and twisting 
them like no one's business.  Well, that did it for me.  I thrust my 
hips forward, clenching my six pack abs into perfect definition.  It 
took a few seconds for my hot spunk to make its way up all 11 inches 
of perfect meat.  A geyser of tangy, white sperm erupted from my 
dick while the other guys watched.  Like a firehose, it sprayed 
everything in front of me with gism.  I didn't care if it was the 
lockers, the magazine, or my buddies!  They didn't seem to mind 
either.  One hot spurt of semen after another was pumped out of my 
beer can dick.  Finally, I'd stand there weak-kneed as the last gobs 
of nut milk bubbled out of my piss hole.  The other guys would stare 
in disbelief at how much gism I could unload.  Like I said, my big 
nuts held a bunch of sperm.  No matter how much I shot, I knew they 
always had plenty more packed inside.  It was like I was a 24 hour-
a-day sperm factory!  Anyway, after I creamed all over the locker 
room, we'd all start cleaning up that gooey mess.  We'd use our 
sweaty jock straps to wipe up our warm gism from the benches, floor, 
and lockers.  After that, we'd head to the showers to clean our 
pumped up bodies.  It was relaxing to soak under the hot streams of 
water while our erections slowly eased away.  Everyone pretty much 
got dressed and left fairly quickly afterwards.  However, I liked to 
hang out a little bit longer.  It took a while for my meat to shrink 
down enough to stuff back into my shorts.  Well, that was one 
reason.  I really shouldn't say this, but, what the hell.  Yeah, a 
couple of times I'd let one or two of the guys jerk my meat in the 
shower.  Just to clean out the leftovers, you know.  Of course, we'd 
never tell the others about it.  I mean, what would they think if 
they saw one of our studly teammates manhandling my shaft?  I was 
pretty secure with my own sexuality, but it still surprised me the 
first time I let a teammate play with my dong.  It had just been the 
two of us in the showers.  Our buddies had left earlier, but we were 
still enjoying the hot water pelting our tight bodies.  I guess we 
were feeling pretty relaxed.  Letting the water massage my muscles 
would always prolong my circle jerk afterglow.  Anyway, neither of 
us said much.  Pretty soon, my dick had begun to swell up again.  I 
had leaned back against the wall and let the water fall on my cock 
and balls.  I spread my feet apart and enjoyed the sensation of 
water beating down on my masculinity.  The other dude watched as my 
bull dick started growing longer.  Hot water rained down my curved 
shaft while it slowly inflated.  About that time, my buddy joined 
me.  Without saying a word to each other, he held out a bar of soap 
and had begun to slide it up and down my fat cock.  I just stood 
there, letting him lather my rising dick.  I'd had plenty of 
girlfriends masturbate me before, but his hands aroused me more than 
any of the girls ever had.  This guy had really known how to rub the 
wiener, that's for sure.  Maybe it was the touch of his expert hands 
or even the soothing shower, but I was getting into it.  My dick got 
so hard, I thought the skin would peel off of it!  While he stroked 
and soaped my meat, I had closed my eyes and let my mind drift.  He 
kept on jerking me off while we were enveloped in the steamy water.  
My breathing had begun to get deeper when my groin started that 
familiar tingling.  The slick, warm hands on my cock pumped faster, 
arousing me even more.  My bud recognized the warning signs of my 
impending orgasm.  He put the soap down and concentrated on my fat 
cock head.  I watched him as he beat my meat with wild abandon.  He 
worked up such a lather, it looked like my dick was rabid!  Soapy 
foam was flying off my cock in every direction.  My scrotum had 
pulled up towards my groin and I knew I was about to pop my nuts.  
That stud flogging my stick realized it too.  He knelt between my 
legs, pointing my dick down at his wide chest.  I couldn't believe 
it when he rubbed my cock head against his beefy pecs.  When he ran 
my mushroom across his eraser-like nipples, I felt his nubs poking 
at my piss slit.  Man, it had felt like a tongue lapping at my cum 
hole.  That's what finally pushed me past the point of no return.  I 
felt the constrictions starting in my shaft.  For the second time 
that night, I could feel thick goo flooding into my dick.   When I 
started to cum, my sperm landed on his muscled chest.  It ran down 
into the deep valley between his pecs as I shot hot juice on him.  
My balls continued to tighten and squeeze out more love juice than 
even I thought was possible!  He let go of my meat and I started 
plowing it into his cleavage.  His chest was painted white with my 
hot sperm!  I must have cum for at least a minute before my nuts 
finally ran dry.  While my dick lay cradled between his pecs, he 
scooped up my gism and used it to lube his own raging hard on.  It 
hadn't taken him long before he unloaded his wad.  He jerked and 
moaned while he spurted his cream between my legs.  Some of his 
spunk ended up splattering the bottom of my nut sack.  His load felt 
hot on my sore and tender balls.  I watched him shudder below me 
when he finished squirting.  Funny thing was, I actually got more 
aroused seeing him kneeling submissively between my legs.  It was 
like he was a servant to my throbbing dick.  I felt even more 
powerful and masculine than ever.  He looked up at me and gently 
squeezed my shaft, pressing every last drop of cum out of my body.  
I just smiled at him.  Finally, we stood side by side and let the 
water cleanse our excited bodies while our intermingled semen 
swirled down the drain.  Afterwards, we had gotten dressed and I 
gave him a pat on the shoulder.  We turned off the lights and left 
the locker room, going our separate ways.  You know, I never would 
have thought that letting another dude get me off could be so 
exciting.  That's why it wasn't the last time I let it happen!

Now, don't get me wrong.  I love the girls.  You know, I've had more 
than my fair share of women.  It's just that I'm okay with a bud 
helping you out now and then.  The problem I was having really began 
to show up at the beginning of my senior year.  It was probably the 
pressure of having the scouts keeping such close tabs on my career.  
I was working hard to be the star athlete.  And, if I must say so 
myself, I was successful!  Although I had plenty of girls 
practically throwing themselves at my feet, there were always the 
games, practice, work out sessions, classes, and studying taking up 
most of my time.  All I could think about was sex .  I'm telling you 
what, with all that ball meat hanging between my legs, it kept me 
spermed up too much!  If I didn't get my rocks off pretty often, I'm 
sure I would've gone crazy.  Thanks to my studly reputation, the 
ladies were always flirting with me.  That's what was so 
frustrating.  It was like I was the victim of some cruel joke.  Here 
I was, extremely well endowed both sexually and physically, and I 
wasn't getting laid!  That's why I enjoyed those locker room circle 
jerks so much.  They were my chance to relieve my bloated nuts.  
Now, I did have a girlfriend back then.  But our schedules always 
seemed to be out of synch.  When we did get together, our lovemaking 
wasn't a satisfying as I'd hoped.  Having a monster-sized cock 
sounds great, but, for all practical purposes, it isn't what it's 
cracked up to be.  Trust me on this one.  Sure, it gets you to 
first, second, and third base with the babes, but when you're trying 
to slide home, it's usually a handicap.  There was just more dick 
down there than anyone could handle.  My girlfriend couldn't wrap 
her fingers completely around it.  When we tried oral sex, she 
wasn't even able to get the head in.  And forget about fucking.  The 
few times we tried, it was like I was ramming a two by four inside 
her.  I thought she'd have to go to the emergency room.  Near the 
end of the first semester, I'd gotten so desperate, I began taking 
increasingly drastic measures to satisfy my sexual urges.

When my roommate started sleeping over at his girlfriend's dorm, it 
gave me the privacy to try out a few things.  My first attempt at 
satisfying myself was to simply jack off.  However, this wasn't as 
exciting as I'd hoped.  There was a certain thrill I got when I'd 
whack my meat with my buddies.  Doing it alone did relieve me of 
some anxiety, but still left me wanting something more.  Maybe it 
was the thrill of doing something taboo, but after a week of jerking 
off, I had decided on a new activity.  The thought of what I wanted 
to try made me a little squeamish.  You know, I thought about 
skipping this part of my story.  But, I figured you'd want to hear 
the whole thing, so here goes.  As I said, I had gotten tired of 
pounding my pud alone.  I finally worked up the courage to do 
something rather extreme, at least for me.  That first night, I was 
so nervous, I must have triple-checked the lock on my door.  I for 
sure didn't want anyone walking in on me!  As usual, I dropped my 
briefs and climbed into bed.  I let my hands wander all over my 
awesome physique.  My cock began to stir as soon as I started 
fondling my ample manhood.  Even as my dick slowly inched longer and 
fatter, I kept convincing myself that this would be great.  Finally, 
the time had come to put my money where my mouth was.  I put my 
hands on my buttocks and lifted my big, beefy legs up into the air.  
Curling my hips, I thrust them upwards as well.  I had a hand on 
each butt cheek, supporting my ass and legs.  My head, shoulders, 
upper back, and elbows lay on the mattress while my hips and legs 
hovered above my chest.  Naturally, my throbbing cock dangled right 
in front of my face.  Well, before I lost my nerve, I curled my 
lower body further over my head.  My fat cock head slid past my chin 
and onto my lips!  I opened my mouth and gave it a quick lick.  The 
erotic charge I felt when my tongue and cock met was incredible.  I 
started lapping the tip of my dick, slathering it with spit.  My 
mouth was open as wide as I could get it. Slowly, I let my monster 
meat push between my lips.  God, that thing was huge!  That was the 
first time I realized exactly why no one could give me good head.  I 
strained to get my jaws to relax and open wider.  With all the 
excitement, my cock stiffened pretty quickly.  As it reached its 
full length, it actually forced its way past my puckered lips and 
entered my mouth!  I thought the corners of my mouth were going to 
rip open.  I tried not to move, giving my mouth time to stretch a 
little.  If you think its easy, just try shoving the top of a beer 
can into your mouth!  Even though my jaw and lips ached, I was able 
to let more of my dick slip deeper into my mouth.  There was just 
enough room to curl my tongue around my mushroomed knob.  I slurped 
on the tip of the meaty invader for all it was worth.  My tongue 
quickly found the valley leading into my piss hole.  I guess I got a 
little carried away.  I stuck the tip of my tongue against my piss 
slit.  It felt so good, I pushed it further inside.  My slippery 
tongue was probing around inside my dick!  I was actually french 
kissing my own cock!!  Well, between the hot wetness enveloping my 
cock head and my supple tongue jammed into my piss canal, my nuts 
must have gone into overdrive.  A wad of pre-cum burped out of the 
hole, coating my tongue with tangy syrup.  I swirled it around in my 
mouth before swallowing it.  If this was the appetizer, I could 
hardly wait for the main course!  That pre-cum just kept dribbling 
out and it was rather tasty.  Before I knew it, I was thrusting my 
hips up and down.  A couple of inches of hot meat slid in and out of 
my mouth.  I could see my legs curled overhead.  My bull nuts 
jiggled from my crotch like two apples on a windy day.  I could feel 
their warmth as they hung above my forehead.  As I curled my hips 
down, I'd stretch my head up.  That way I could slurp on even more 
of my sausage.  My thrusting started to become more frantic.  Both 
legs started to tremble and buck.  My moans were muffled by my cock 
driving in and out of my mouth.  I watched in fascination as my 
balls tightened up.  They hugged the sides of my dick as they 
retreated towards my groin.  Almost without warning, the first 
constriction in my cock arrived.  A jet of steaming sperm gushed 
out, flooding my mouth.  More constrictions in my balls and shaft 
sent massive spurts of semen onto my tongue and throat.  My climax 
kept building in intensity.  I couldn't stop myself.  I reached up 
and grabbed the backs of my thighs.  Pulling them down, I tried to 
wedge more of my spewing cock into my throat.  Sucking and 
swallowing as fast as I could, I gulped down my own hot load.  Gism 
just kept draining out of my balls.  I'd never realized just how 
much sperm I could shoot until I was choking on a mouthful of it!  
There was just too much spunk flowing from my dick.  I'd started to 
gag on my own gism.  On top of that, I could see my beautiful nuts 
shrinking right before my eyes.  Both of them had to be completely 
spermed-out by now!!  I felt sperm oozing out the sides of my packed 
mouth and running down my cheeks.  It seemed like an eternity, but 
finally my balls coughed up the last of their seed.  At last I'd 
eaten all of my spunk.  I was completely spent!  My muscles were 
still trembling from the intensity of my orgasm.  All I wanted to do 
was uncurl my body and bask in the afterglow of my climax.  
Unfortunately, that wasn't going to be as easy as I'd thought.  My 
dick was still so hard, I couldn't pull the fat knob out of my 
mouth.  The head was too swollen and it wouldn't get past my teeth!  
If my roommate had come in, he'd sure have gotten an eyeful.  There 
was no way for me to pry my mouth off the end of my shaft.  I just 
had to wait it out and let my dick shrink down again.  Needless to 
say, my body was aching pretty good before my cock settled down 
enough to pull free of my mouth.  Gobs of white sperm coated my 
shaft, lips and face.  I was so exhausted, I fell asleep with my cum 
soaked cock resting against my stomach.  The next morning, I peeled 
the dried up sperm off my body.  My balls had loosened up quite a 
bit, but still felt meaty.  I gently patted them and could feel a 
new load of sperm squishing around inside.

Now you know how I pleasured myself through the end of the semester.  
I tell you what, the best head's the head you give yourself!  The 
next semester started off good enough.  My performances on the field 
and in the classroom had been top notch.  Since my roommate had 
practically moved in with his girlfriend, I was able to resume my 
nightly dick gobbling sessions.  After a while, that wasn't even 
enough.  I just needed to have someone else riding on my cock.  My 
abstinence only lasted a couple of days.  That's when my nuts felt 
like they'd bust.  It was embarrassing to be seen around campus with 
a nearly constant hard on.  Especially when you're packing 11 inches 
of prime meat!  For a while, I rejoined my circle jerking buds.  
That seemed to help some, but I was still restless for something 
better.  One afternoon, my roommate dropped by.  We talked about his 
girlfriend and how much fun he was having with her.  It wasn't until 
he kept asking me about my girlfriend that I finally spilled my 
guts.  He could understand my dilemma.  Especially since he'd seen 
me parading around the room naked before.  After much thought, he 
decided that I needed to find an "aid" to help me out.  If it was 
okay for girls to use vibrators, then there had to be something cool 
for the guys.  He told me to find one of those jerk off machines.  I 
could slide one of those on my dick and let it purr away all night 
long.  That evening, I got my nerve up and went to one of those 
seedy XXX-rated bookstores.  I guess I was pretty nervous and didn't 
spend too much time comparison shopping in there, you know.  I just 
grabbed the first item that looked like it would do the job.  I 
snuck back to my dorm room, hiding the thing inside a paper bag.  I 
sure as hell didn't want anyone to see me with it!  With a mix of 
curiosity and excitement, I examined the box.  It was a Jack-o-matic 
2000.  There was a picture on the box of some hunky stud with the 
machine between his legs.  The look on his face was that of pure 
ecstasy.  I ripped the box open and took the Jack-o-matic out.  The 
thing looked like a hand held vacuum cleaner, only a little bigger.  
It had a 4 inch long flexible tube on one end and a power cord on 
the other.  Inside the tube was a convoluted, gelatin filled lining.  
The tube was pretty big around, so I figured my meat would just fit 
inside.  I reached in the box and grabbed the instructions.  To my 
dismay, the whole thing was written in Japanese!  There wasn't an 
English translation anywhere.  Oh well, at least there were a few 
photos, so I knew I could figure out how to work it.  I practically 
ripped my clothes off and hopped into bed.  After plugging the Jack-
o-matic in, I put it between my thighs.  My cock was already getting 
hard when I slid it inside the short tube.  Just like I thought, it 
was a tight fit and it didn't cover half the length of my erection.  
But, you know, that was probably the deepest it'd ever been inside 
anyone or anything!  On the Jack-o-matic's side was a rotary switch.  
Of course, the markings around the switch were in Japanese as well.  
Since the machine was inactive, even I could deduce that the first 
position was "off."  I twisted the switch to the next mark.  The 
tube's inner lining inflated like a blood pressure cuff around my 
meat.  Next, the gel started heating up.  When the warm, gel-filled 
lining started undulating in waves across my dick, I gasped out 
loud.  Man, that felt great!  It was like having a dozen mouths 
sliding up and down my shaft at the same time.  I was in heaven and 
just laid back and let the Jack-o-matic hum away.  Stretched out on 
my back, I grabbed the head board and slowly gyrated my hips around.  
With my eyes closed, I fantasized that my girlfriend was giving me a 
blow job.  I didn't have to use my hands, or mouth for that matter, 
to arouse myself.  The Jack-o-matic's warm dick massage had me 
quickly approaching orgasm.  At first, I thought I'd turn it off for 
a few minutes until the feeling passed.  It was getting late, so I 
decided to go for a touchdown.  Sure enough, in another minute, I 
was spewing my cum into the Jack-o-matic.  I felt my nuts shudder 
and jerk while the unrelenting machine kneaded my sensitive cock 
head.  They had given up a massive load of sperm.  As the Jack-o-
matic continued to rub my dribbling cock head, I almost had to rip 
the tube off my cock.  The sensation was too intense on my spent 
dick.  Instead, I turned the machine off, leaving the tube attached 
to my meat.  Next, I flipped my reading lamp off and lay quietly in 
the darkness.  Before dropping off to sleep, I reached down and 
flipped the Jack-o-matic back on.  I wanted to find out what would 
happen while I slept.  In no time, I dropped off into a deep sleep, 
while the machine coaxed my dick to hardness again.

When I woke up the next morning, I felt unusually relaxed.  Not 
tired, just at ease with things.  The Jack-o-matic was still doing 
its thing on my fat cock.  I noticed that I didn't have my usual 
morning hard on.  Instead, my dick was about halfway between a full 
erection and being totally limp.  Kind of half-cocked if you get my 
drift.  I switched the Jack-o-matic off and inched my dick out of 
the tube.  My shaft was slightly reddened and puffy from the tip 
down to almost the middle.  Strings of gism stretched from my piss 
hole back inside the tube.  I must've shot my wad during the night.  
No wonder I was so relaxed that morning!  I grabbed the Jack-o-matic 
and hopped out of bed.  That's when I noticed my balls.  Normally, 
my nut sack is stretched tight over my grade-AAA balls.  This 
morning, my nuts were hanging low.  They had shrunk by about a 
quarter of their original size!  Wow, I finally had some breathing 
room in my scrotum.  There wasn't the feeling that my nuts were 
going to rip through my leathery ball sack.  I spent a few moments 
caressing my nuts, rolling them around inside the sack.  That's when 
I started thinking about how much I must've cum last night.  Upon 
examining the Jack-o-matic more closely, I discovered a clear 
plastic tank on the bottom.  It was almost full of my thick, milky 
looking gism!  With a sense of manly pride, I looked at my prized 
balls as if they were champions.  Those bad boys must have been 
playing in triple overtime last night.  I poured the syrupy, white 
goo down the sink.  It was no wonder my nuts had always felt 
bloated, they had to be saturated with sperm all the time!  Well, I 
figured my new friend, the Jack-o-matic, was going to help keep my 
sperm count down from now on.

I had begun using the Jack-o-matic every night.  Hell, if I had time 
on the weekends, I'd use it during the day, too!  However, my nuts 
were just as much all star athletes as I was.  They'd be swollen up 
with cum by the end of the day.  At first, I couldn't figure out 
why.  Then it dawned on me.  All that frequent sperm draining must 
be giving them a workout.  The more I exercised my nuts, the more 
virile they got!  Just to check my suspicions, I stopped using the 
Jack-o-matic for a couple of days.  You should have heard my 
teammates carrying on in the locker room.  No one, including myself, 
could believe how large my balls had gotten.  The guys thought I had 
elephantiasis of the nuts.  Those huge balls were out of proportion 
to even my monster dick.  It was even getting difficult to walk 
around.  My big, muscular legs would almost crush my man eggs with 
every step.  On top of that, I was constantly aroused.  My cock 
stayed hard all day.  Luckily, I wore my football jersey untucked, 
so my classmates wouldn't notice.  Unfortunately, my predicament was 
interfering with my sports.  There was no way in hell for me to 
wedge my balls into a jock and cup, let alone my fat erection!  
That's when I decided to over-exercise my nuts.  Maybe if I popped 
my wad even more frequently every night, then my balls would shrink 
back down.  Kind of like over working your muscles.  Fortunately, it 
was a Friday and if I could hold out until after classes, then I'd 
have the whole weekend to get things under control.  That night when 
I crawled into bed, I attached the Jack-o-matic to my schlong and 
turned it on.  Only this time, I turned the switch to the next 
higher position.  On this setting, the Jack-o-matic was not only 
undulating on my cock, it was also sucking on it.  Yeah, that was 
the ticket!  I'd been so aroused the whole day, it only took a few 
seconds on this setting before I started grunting.  When I came, it 
was like I was taking a piss.  My sperm streamed out in a rush and 
slowed to a trickle with each contraction in my groin.  The flow 
never completely stopped, as my ejaculation continued for several 
minutes!  While my orgasm slowed to a stop, I fondled my nuts.  
Despite my prolonged orgasm, they still felt huge.  I left the Jack-
o-matic running, determined to cleanse my nuts of excess sperm.  
Inside of an hour, I came 3 more times.  My dick was aching from the 
constant rubbing and sucking, but I tried to ignore that.  At last, 
my scrotum was looking wrinkled as my balls began to dwindle.  They 
were still ripe with sperm and I was going to make sure they gave up 
even more of their virile cargo.  Despite the mild pain in my cock, 
I stayed in an erotic state of mind.  The Jack-o-matic kept drawing 
orgasm after orgasm out of me.  I suppose I was in a state of sexual 
delirium.  I also didn't care.  This was the most intense sexual 
experience of my life and I was enjoying every moment of it!  At one 
point, I passed out.  When I awakened in the early hours of the 
morning, I had no idea how many times I'd climaxed.  All I knew was 
that there was a huge puddle of sperm on the bed.  The Jack-o-
matic's sperm tank had overflowed and leaked all over the mattress.  
Without disconnecting the machine, I shakily walked over to the sink 
and placed the whirring device on the counter.  The collection tank 
was full of hot gism which I promptly emptied into the sink.  I 
stood in front of the sink and mirror, admiring my muscular physique 
as another orgasm overcame me.  My muscles trembled while more loads 
of spunk were sucked right out of my nuts.  I loved watching my 
handsome body and face as they contorted in ecstasy.  You know, if I 
ever had to retire from professional sports, I'd make one hell of a 
porn star!  When that orgasm finished, I headed back to bed.  I 
almost had to crawl, my legs were so weak from hours of orgasms.  
The Jack-o-matic hung from my meat like a mechanical leech, 
swallowing every bit of juice my nuts could unload.  Back in bed, I 
examined my scrotum.  Yeah, it looked like my plan just might work.  
Both nuts were noticeably smaller and my once smooth nut sack was 
pretty wrinkled, looking like a huge prune now.  I figured I'd quit 
once they were about 2/3 their original size.  That way, they'd 
still be huge and the envy of all who saw them.  I drifted in and 
out of sleep the rest of the morning.  My frequent ejaculations had 
started to get a little painful.  I don't think anyone had ever 
produced as many nocturnal emissions as I had that night.  As the 
sun started shining through the windows, my nuts were still larger 
than I wanted.  There had to be something else I could do to hasten 
their draining.  That's when it occurred to me to use the final 
setting on the Jack-o-matic.  I could already feel another orgasm 
building up when I turned the dial to its last position.  Instantly, 
I knew what the Japanese markings meant.  Turbo!  The Jack-o-matic 
whined as the suction and massage increased dramatically.  My cock 
felt like it was being kissed all over.  I wondered if I'd have a 
hickey on my dick after this.  The machine was sucking my cock so 
hard, it felt like my guts were going to get pulled into the tube.  
I was lying on my back with my feet flat on the bed and my knees 
bent slightly.  My arms were folded behind my neck with my head 
propped up.  I was watching the Jack-o-matic doing its turbo-suck on 
my meat and enjoying the sight.  The machine continued its high-
pitched whining between my thighs.  The tube engulfing almost half 
my dick was shaking from the rapid vibrations being generated 
inside.  I felt my balls begin to tighten as they slid upwards in my 
slackened nut sack.  I was already on the brink of a new orgasm and 
had started grunting and moaning.  The first contraction in my loins 
sent a blast of gism rocketing from deep within my nuts, through my 
long shaft and directly into the maw of the Jack-o-matic 2000.  More 
sperm was sucked out of my balls before the next constriction even 
started!  My orgasmic contractions intensified, driving more waves 
of potent semen from both spasming nuts.  A continuous flow of 
virility flowed unchecked from my manhood.  I could feel the potency 
being sucked out of my body.  Despite the fact that my balls were 
being raped of their precious excretions, I was experiencing 
complete erotic bliss!  Unable to control myself, I reached down and 
grabbed the suction tube with both hands.  I began ramrodding my 
spewing cock deeper into the Jack-o-matic.  My eyes rolled back in 
my head and I gasped with pleasure when my dick inched further into 
the tube.  In my sexual frenzy, I could hear the machine's labored 
whining.  It was as if my massive meat and profuse ejaculation were 
choking the thing!  I thrust harder into the tube, stuffing another 
inch into the belly of the Jack-o-matic.  My cock head finally 
rammed into the protective screen separating the tube from the 
motor.  The screen was covered with the gism that continued to be 
vacuumed from my nuts.  It halted the advance of my shaft into the 
Jack-o-matic.  Still, I longed to have my entire dick enveloped by 
the sucking tube.  I lunged my hips upwards as I pulled down on the 
tube.  My erect shaft simply ballooned out at the base, unable to 
penetrate the machine.  As I continued thrusting into the tube, I 
felt my rapidly shrinking nuts bouncing off my sweaty ass cheeks.  
Still, my orgasm raged on.  Torrents of manly seed was slurped up by 
the Jack-o-matic.  I had the sensation that my nuts were being 
sucked into my dick along with the sperm.  Then the unexpected 
happened.  In my frenzy, I thrust my groin as hard as I could into 
the Jack-o-matic.  That's when I felt the protective screen give 
way.  The next lunge pushed several more inches of hot meat into the 
tube.  What happened next is hard for me to talk about.  The tip of 
my cock entered the Jack-o-matic's motor compartment.  In a split 
second, the spinning fan blades caught hold of my cock head.  With 
gism still being vacuumed out of it, the blades sheared off my 
mushroomed knob!  All I sensed was a quick tug on my dick.  The next 
thing I knew, the Jack-o-matic was pulling itself down my erection 
inch by inch!  That's when the excruciating pain hit.  The whirring 
blades bit into my flesh, yanking on my shaft.  I shrieked in horror 
while that devilish contraption pulled itself further towards my 
crotch.  It was slicing and dicing my fat meat as it went along!!  
The Jack-o-matic looked like some kind of mechanical animal, 
feasting on my steely manhood.  My muscular pecs and biceps bulged 
uselessly as I tried to pull the machine from between my jerking 
legs.  It wasn't any use.  The Jack-o-matic had a death grip on my 
precious manhood.  The symbol of my manly superiority over my 
teammates was being shredded into nonexistence!  At last, the end of 
the suction tube was pressed tightly against my groin.  The blades 
couldn't claw their way any further along my mutilated dick.  
Instead, I heard clumps of meat being hurtled around inside the 
Jack-o-matic.  That was followed by the sound of the blades slowing 
down.  My meat had finally clogged up the motor, forcing it to stop.  
Needless to say, I was in shock.  I couldn't even feel what had to 
be unbearable pain.  Blood and sperm seeped out of the tube, coating 
my crotch with the evidence of my manly destruction.  Every muscle 
in my body fell limp when the first waves of pain penetrated my 
shocked nervous system.  In seconds, I had passed out.

Apparently, my roommate decided to drop by that morning to see how 
well my new toy had worked.  I can only imagine what he thought when 
he saw me lying unconscious in a pool of gism and blood.  He didn't 
try to remove the Jack-o-matic from my groin, fearing that he might 
cause even more damage.  After calling 911, he stayed by my side 
while help arrived.  The paramedics loaded me into the ambulance and 
rushed to the hospital.  I drifted in and out of consciousness while 
the trauma team worked on my genitals.  They actually had to take 
the Jack-o-matic apart to remove it from my dick.  Chunks of meat 
and flesh, coated with congealed slugs of cum, fell out of it.  
Before passing out again, I was able to get a glimpse of my cock.  
Most of it looked like ground meat.  I was taken to surgery to try 
and save what was left of my amputated dick.  They worked on my 
mangled meat for hours, snipping away the shredded portion.

When it was all over, I was left with a meager 2 inches of dick.  
But it gets up to almost 4 inches when it's hard.  My fat stub 
really does look like a beer can now.  The end of my meat is blunt 
with no bulbous head.  Oh, I can still get an erection.  That's just 
another one of nature's cruel jokes.  Unfortunately, without my 
sensitive cock head, I can't get stimulated to the point of orgasm.  
By the way, I did accomplish what I started out doing.  Before 
grinding to a halt, the Jack-o-matic did manage to vacuum my huge 
balls down to size.  Sadly, my nuts are little more than 1/2 inch 
around now.  I figure my mighty gonads must've imploded after the 
Jack-o-matic vacuumed them clean of sperm.  The surgeons had to 
remove most of my atrophied nut meat.  They told me my scrotum was 
already cold and bruised when I was brought into the emergency room.  
I guess I should be thankful for what little I've got.  Both nuts, 
or should I say berries, cling to the sides of my fat dick stub.  
You almost wouldn't notice them hanging in the shadow of my stump.  
The doctors did a good job of removing the excess scrotum.  My tiny 
nut sack clings tightly around my minuscule balls now.  I suppose it 
had to be a twist of fate, but I did find a way to get off.  
Remember my submissive bud in the locker room shower?  You know, the 
first guy to jack me off.  It turns out that I'm on my hands and 
knees in front of him lately.  He's asserting his superior manhood 
over me nowadays - all the way up my butt!  We found out I could 
really shoot my wad when he punched my prostate with his dong!  I 
never dreamed I'd enjoy having another dude's cock rammed up my ass.  
My fuck buddy loves seeing my beefy physique squirming below him.  
He even enjoys massaging my little balls while he fucks my ass.  In 
the middle of fucking, he'll pinch my nuts and remind me that with 
one squeeze I'd no longer be a man.  You know, he doesn't climax 
until he's forced both my pygmy nuts up inside my groin.  It looks 
like I've been castrated with my berries hidden inside my crotch.  
He says it makes me look even less masculine down there without any 
balls showing.  He'll keep fondling my smooth, fat stump while 
grinding his huge meat inside my ass.  My barely potent balls will 
tremble a couple of times before sending a few drops of diluted gism 
dribbling from my thick, truncated dick.  That's when he fires his 
meaty firehouse into me.  His sperm floods my butt, impregnating me 
with his virility.  His dominance over my masculinity has finally 
fulfilled my sexual desires.  He has become the master of my manhood 
and I am a slave to his!  I guess I've finally realized how much 
better off my life has become since the accident.  Instead of using 
my awesome body to intimidate other men, I've found pleasure in 
allowing myself to be conquered by them.  Now that my virility is 
almost gone, I've been thinking about getting rid of what's left.  
One day I'll give my fuck buddy the ultimate gift and let him remove 
my remaining masculinity.  You heard that right.  After he's 
completely emasculated me, I'll come back and tell you all about it, 
if you want me to.

Needless to say, there aren't going to be any major league offers in 
my future.
So, what are my college buddies and girlfriends going to think of me 
now?  I don't know, but maybe I'll find out after they read this 
story.  Oh, and like I said at the beginning, I highly recommend the 
Jack-o-matic 2000.  But only if you need to get rid of some excess 
inches!

1 comment: