Friday, December 20, 2013

Breaking and Entering

This story is one of my earliest attempts at rewriting and reworking a story from another author. In this case, I don't know who the original author was, nor did I keep a copy of the original story. But I'm still happy with the end result, and I hope that you enjoy it too.



BREAKING AND ENTERING

Based on an original story by an unknown author


     I have been watching this one apartment for 3 weeks, planning how to break in and steal what ever I can without being caught by the gorgeous young muscle-stud that lives there.  It is late one evening as I carefully approach the back door.  I cautiously slip my credit card between the lock and the door jab. The lock cylinder slips back into the door with a loud click and the door swings open. The hinges creak as I open the door wider and enter the service porch. I quietly shut the door, cross the room and go through the door at the far end that leads into another room. I open the door and slip silently into the darkened room.  

      I am half way through the door, when a powerful hand reaches out and slams into my groin. The strong fingers dig into my Levi clad crotch and clamp shut tightly around huge my nuts, my assailant’s enormous hand gripping both my tennis-ball sized nuts in his iron fist. I yelled with surprise until the light in the hall suddenly snapped on, exposing a massively-muscled young man of no more than 25, with a body even more powerfully built than mine and a beauty that takes my breath away.  His enormous muscles, larger than those of any bodybuilder I have ever seen, are clearly visible as they strain against his highway patrolman’s uniform.  He pulls me into the room by my balls, and shuts the door behind us. He continues to squeeze my nuts with his powerful grip, kneading and crushing them between his powerful fingers. He thinks that I will succumb to his nut-cracking grip and surrender without a fight, but my huge nuts are tougher than any he has ever encountered. Even with his incredibly strong forearm muscles bulging and straining, he is aware that I am not giving into him, nor am I begging to be released from his fearsome grasp.  

     He pulls me further into the room until we are in the center of a large cleared area. He viciously yanks down on my aching nuts, and orders me to kneel before him. He is still holding me by my balls while he steps behind me.  Then he orders me to place my hands behind my back where he handcuffs them together. Only then does he release his grip on my balls, and even then only momentarily, before he reaches around my kneeling body and drives BOTH of his hands into the crotch of my Levis until he finds my basket. He locks one of my fat balls in each of his huge hands and begins to squeeze and crush them again. The heavy denim of my Levis reduces some of the effects of his twin nut claws, but doesn’t afford complete protection. Only now is the pain beginning to build in my crotch, but it is not overpowering, only an inconvenience, despite the fact that the mighty stud’s awesomely powerful grip would have had another man writhing in agony. He releases his holds and slipped his right hand into the waistband of my Levis.  Finding the bottom of my well-worn T-shirt, he seizes the fabric and with one violent motion rips it up over my washboard stomach, broad hairless chest, and wide shoulders before he shreds it to tatters.  

      With my own muscular upper body fully exposed, he has trouble containing his desire to work me over and use my body for whatever as he wants. Again he reaches around my waist, but instead of attacking my balls, he undoes my belt and pulls it from around my waist before using it to bind my arms. Then he grabs the front of my Levis with both hands and yanks them apart, instantly undoing the five studs that held my fly shut, exposing my big, jockstrap clad basket. Again he drives his hands deep into my crotch, but this time his hands have no trouble reaching my nuts, and he digs his fingers into my oversized manhood, working his fingers deeper and deeper into my tough sac. As he tries to scramble my big balls, my thick cock springs to attention.  My huge 12-incher distracts the muscle-cop, who takes great delight in its tremendous length and girth.  He slips one of his hands around its shaft, his huge fist barely able to get around the thick column of hot man-flesh, and finally speaks in a deep bass voice, "I see you enjoy what I am doing to your manhood, asshole. Well, I've only just begun. You haven't seen or felt ANYTHING yet!" He pulls me up by my cock and balls until I am standing, then he turns me around to face him.  

      As soon as we are facing each other, he slips his arms around my waist and pulls my Levis down over my thighs, preventing me from using my legs or knees to counter attack and preventing easy escape. Then he drives his knee solidly right into my bulging nutsac, grinding his hard bony kneecap into my gonads and attempting to make mush out of them. He slams his big knee into my nuts again, and again, and yet again, and he is surprised that after four solid knee lifts directly into my exposed and defenseless nuts, I still haven’t lost my hard-on OR collapsed into a whimpering heap at his feet. "How interesting!" he says.  "Most men would have been begging for me to stop pounding their nuts, but not you, you only seem to relish me bashing your balls! Well, I really get my rocks off working over another puck's balls, so we'll see just how much punishment your big nuts can withstand before I make your eggs crack.  

      He rams his knee into my nuts for a fifth and final time, ruthlessly grinding his kneecap into my aching testicles, and spins me around so that he is now behind me. He clasps his hands together and slams them down on the back of my neck, driving me to the floor. I land on my face and knees. His fist shoots between my legs, his hard knuckles connecting with my low hanging balls, causing them to swing wildly between my legs. His upper cut catches me by surprise, and then he withdraws his clenched fist and slaps my balls with his open hand. Again, I felt the amazing power of his grip as his fingers clamp shut, trapping my balls. He squeezes, stretches, and twists my throbbing balls, mauling them until I was forced flat on my stomach.  He releases me from his nut-cracking grip, but as he stands up, he forces his foot between my legs and pins my balls to the floor with his bare foot, my nuts oozing between his toes. He had just gotten home from a hard day as a motorcycle cop and the only clothing that he had time to remove before my unannounced entry was his riding boots and socks. He keeps his toes pressing deeply into my nuts while he removes his shirt, revealing his heroically muscled torso.  His awesome chest is at least three feet wide, and so thick that they look like two mighty plates of steel.  His incredibly wide shoulders are the size of cannon balls, and his thickly muscled arms have to be at least 25” in size, possibly more.  His huge arms stick out from his body, forced apart by the sheer size of his tremendously wide and thick lats, which taper down quickly to the tightest, most muscular waist I have ever seen.  The young muscle-cop then places most of his awesome weight – at least 300# - onto my screaming balls while he slips out of his pants, revealing tree-trunk legs that match his incredibly muscular upper body, and a jockstrap so over packed with cock and balls as to make my huge endowment look almost meager in comparison. He reaches down and turns me over, his massive, jockstrap-clad body towering over me.  Again I feel his tremendous weight as he stomps his bare heel into my nuts, grinding my agonized balls into the floor. "Now, fucker, we're going to get down to some serious work." He steps between my legs, reaches down, and grabs the cuffs of my levis, proceeding to pull them off, stripping me stark ass naked. He drops between my legs and spreads them apart with his knees, exposing my manhood to his wanton desires.  

      His initial assault is a hard right bare-knuckled fist right between the nuts. He twists and digs his knuckles into my nuts when his punch connects, but I just grunt and smile at him, angering the big stud further. Then he grabs my rock-hard cock with one hand to keep it out of the way while he repeatedly pounds his huge fist into my defenseless balls.  After ten or twenty solid dead center nut punches that all but reduce my balls to jelly, he grabs my balls and begins twisting and yanking them. Now I am feeling real pain as I contort my body in an attempt to escape his vicious grip. When I bring my head up I can clearly see the outline of his truly massive balls and now hardening cock in his jockstrap. "I'm going to make you beg for your balls," he growls, as he doubles the force of his attack on my manhood, all but bursting my screaming balls. Swiftly, he then releases his twin holds and slams his knee into my crotch. Then he raises his leg up and brings his knee crashing down, grinding my nuts into my own crotch with his tremendous weight. He continues to grind and pulverize my nuts with repeated knee drops, causing my legs to flail wildly. He slips his right arm under my left leg and lifts it up over his shoulder, exposing my crotch even more, before he slams his open hand into my nuts and again locks them in a vicious nut cracker, his thumb splitting my sac while his fingers clamp tightly around my aching, swollen balls. He keeps his hand locked around my balls while he flips me over onto my stomach, twisting and wrenching my bruised nuts as he did so. Suddenly, I feel his hand rubbing my ass, then the crack that separates my cheeks.  He pokes and prods my hole with his hand while he continues to brutally massage my balls. He lets go of my balls and spreads my legs with his knees. I feel a slippery substance being spread between my cheeks and then I feel the tip of a humongous cock as he prepares to penetrate my hole.

       Carefully, he lines up his horse cock with my tight hole, the large, apple-sized head pressing tightly against it. Then, with one mighty lunge, he buries his well-lubed cock half way into my tight ass. I almost pass out from the sudden penetration of my asshole. He grinds the full length of his cock deep into my guts, ramming it in deeper with each thrust, and I can tell that his cock is even larger than mine. His cock gets even harder he increases the tempo of his pumping cock, until he was going wild with animal lust. My own cock had long since swollen and is now begging for relief, and my nuts, although well man handled, are churning with the expected orgasm. He reaches around my chest and grabs both of my solid squared pecs with his expert fingers and begins to knead them until my tits are as rock hard as both of our cocks. He clamps my tits between his strong fingers and bites down on my neck with his teeth as his body begins to spasm, signaling that he is about to shoot. And shoot he does!  I begin to think that his cum will blast the tonsils right out of my throat. As he unloads his huge wad of man cream deep in my guts, I unload mine on his carpet, spewing so much jism that I almost glue my stomach to the floor. His orgasm seems to go on forever, ten blasts, fifteen, twenty, until his super-human load begins to leak out of my ass.  He keeps his big cock buried deep in my guts until he is positive that he has totally shot his wad, and then he withdraws his still semi-hard cock.  

       He undoes the handcuffs and frees my hands. Maybe he is spent, but I sure ain’t. As he rolls off my back, I turn over and find him lying on his back with his legs spread wide, revealing his now fully-exposed cock and balls. I almost gasp in surprise at the sheer size of his awesome endowment; his still half-hard cock is draped over one muscular thigh, and even in it’s semi-flaccid state is over a full foot long, and thick as my wrist!  And his balls are simply unimaginable, like something out of legend!  Each orb was so large as to be monstrous, obscene, each gargantuan nut larger than the largest grapefruit, and no doubt twice as juicy.  The mammoth testicles hang low and heavy in their thick sac, almost visibly pulsing with raw male sexual power.  I know that, despite the monumental size of the load this super-stud had just pumped into my ass, there is a lot more still packed in those twin cum factories.  A hell of a lot more.  And I want to find out just how much more.  

Seeing such an inviting target is simply too much to ask for. I lift my left leg high in the air, swing it over his prone body, and drive my knee into his unsuspecting, exposed, and recently spent nuts. While the stud-cop’s nuts might be more than twice the size of mine, my tough nuts are far more conditioned to pain, and he howls agony as the shocking pain in his nuts hits his brain. His hugely muscular legs clamp tightly against my knee, but I don’t withdraw it. Instead, I raise myself up with my arms and increase the pressure on his nuts, grinding and gouging my knee viciously into his enormous balls and swollen manhood.  He is now about to get a taste of his own medicine. 

I grab both of his wrists and snake my knees between his legs, spreading them wide apart, the handsome bull-balled hunk too consumed by pain to fight me. Then I raise my hips up and slam them down against his groin, driving my still hard pile driving cock directly into his nuts. I use my stiff dick like a battering ram and continue to pound it into his balls again and again, bludgeoning the nearly melon-sized nuts. He twists and turns as I now assault his manhood with mine, driving my stiff dick into his nuts while I do pushups over his supine body. 

Just as I drive my knee into his nuts, he brakes free from my grasp. His hands shoot for his balls in an attempt to protect them and cradle them from my attacks, but to no avail. I simply drive my knee into his hands and smash his nuts even harder. Then he grabs for my own balls, hoping that a counterattack will work in his favor. Just as his hands reach my balls, however, I hammer my bare fist into his low-hanging nuts, a solid upper cut right between his twin orbs. Again, he drops his hands to cover his groin and cup his hurting nuts. I quickly roll him over and reach around his waist with both hands, grasping and groping until I find his huge, hot balls, heavily coated with his own sticky cum that had overflowed out of my ass.  His balls are so huge that I have to grip each one separately in my hands, and grip them I do, crushing them in my claw-like grip. Now he is powerless to protect himself while I brutally massage, squeeze, twist, pull, yank, and crush his proud, aching nuts.  To my surprise, the cop’s horse cock has once again swollen to its full eye-popping 14”, and is drooling precum like mad.  The more brutally I abuse his nuts, the greater seems his arousal.  And while this great stud of a cop may not be as conditioned to ball abuse as I am, his balls are now enduring tortures that I myself would have a hard time surviving.  

As I beat, squeeze, and pound the cop’s monster nuts, I prepare to ram my stiff dick up his ass and violate his hole, the same way that he had violated mine.  I ram my cock into his hole without the benefit of lube, since my cock is already slippery from having shot once that night. His ass is tight, but I continue to force my big cock into his tight, dark hole. I grind the head of my dick against his sphincter muscle until it finally surrenders and allows my more than ample cock entrance. I pump my cock in and out of his hole, plunging it in deeper with each thrust until the sticky cum-filled hair of my bush is pressed tightly against his ass cheeks and my own balls are crushed against his muscular ass. I continue to ream his asshole with my huge dick and mangle his nuts with both of my hands for a seeming eternity. I relentlessly pound the head of my dick against his prostrate until it finally drives him over the edge.  His huge body stiffens as he nears orgasm, every gigantic muscle standing out in deep relief, and his heroic cock swells even larger still.  While I continue to pound his ass, I grasp the base of the muscle-hunk’s huge scrotum with one hand, yanking his nuts down viciously to the very bottom of their sac, while with the other hand I mercilessly pummel the hunk’s trapped nuts.   

The testicular abuse finally puts the hunk over the edge, and he begins cumming for the second time that night.  This time, I am able to watch this muscle man cum, and I am amazed by the sheer power and force of his awesome virility.  At first, there is a light squirt, followed by a virtual torrent of spunk, each huge wad a thick stream of jism, larger than what a normal man could cum in a week, that shoots with a wild power from his thundering cock.  The first mighty slug is followed by another, then another, then another, in a seemingly endless series of awesome blasts.  Such is this stud’s power that his wads actually strike the far wall over fifteen feet away, striking with a wet splat and then slowly oozing down the walls.  I lose track of just how many salvos the stud releases, but he shoots more than 20 times before the super-human orgasm finally ebbs.  

The sight of this muscle giant cumming is more than I can bear, and the rhythmic contraction of his sphincter puts me over the edge.  I unload for the second time that night, but this time deep in his guts instead of wasting it on his carpet. My cock is still hard and randy, so I continue to mercilessly fuck the big stud.  I am now yanking so hard on his huge nuts that I’m, amazed I have not torn them off, and the beating I’m giving them should have long since rendered him sterile.  

But before too long he cums a third time, his load just as enormous, voluminous, and earth shattering as the two that came before.  As is his fourth load, his fifth load, and even his sixth mighty, super-human load.  The floors and walls of the bedroom are coated in thick slugs of his cum, and a few well-aimed loads are even dripping from the ceiling in long, thick ropes.  The room reeks of the stud’s male essence, and I wonder just how much more cum he has stored in those titanic testicles of his.  

The stud-cop’s huge nuts are now bright red and swollen, bruised and battered by the mighty beating I have given them, but I’m not done yet.  Though I have unloaded twice more in this handsome stud’s ass, I still have one or two loads left in my big balls.  I continue fucking the muscle giant before me, battering his wounded prostate and pummeling his nearly busted nuts until the cops cums for a seventh time, whitewashing the walls with still more of his hot, smelly cum as I unload my fifth load into his well churned and cum-filled ass.  

I finally pull my still rock-hard cock out of the cop’s well-fucked ass and let go of his gigantic nuts, letting him drop to the floor on his back, only semi-conscious and groaning in pain.  As I stand over him and look down at his widespread legs and swollen balls, I find I can’t resist the temptation.  I drive my foot into the stud’s brutalized balls like I’m kicking a football, all but kicking the cop’s nuts clear out of his sac, and causing his whole muscular body to buck in pain.  I continue kicking his crotch, alternating between punting his enormous, battered testicles, and planting my heel directly into the meaty ball flesh and grinding his enormous nuts with my foot.  I continue kicking the shit out of the stud’s balls until I knock him out and crush his once proud balls, but not before he lets loose with one final, monumental orgasm.  The cop’s final load puts all his previous ones to shame for sheer size, volume, and power.  The loads are so huge and close together that they pump out of his cock in a pulsating stream, making it look like he is peeing cum.  Blast after blast lashes the stud’s chest and belly, coating his face, and even striking the wall behind him.  I continue demolishing his nuts with my foot throughout his orgasm, pummeling and crushing them with my heel.  His truly super-human orgasm lasts for over two minutes, and he eventually pumps out over a gallon of stud cream.  

Even after this final, titanic orgasm begins to ebb and finally ceases, I continue to bash the cop’s behemoth balls until he passes out and I finally reduce his mighty testicles to so much pulverized ball meat, annihilating the source of his awesome masculinity.  Although he had caught me red-handed trying to rip him off, overpowered and fucked me, I beat him and at his own game, despite the superiority of his strength and virility and the sheer size and power of his balls.  As I stand over this fallen titan of a man, I jack my sixth load onto his gloriously muscled body, where it mixes with the great pools of his own spunk.  I pull my Levis over my legs, and stuff my worn out and finally spent cock and balls into them before putting back on my steel-shod leather boots. My t-shirt is a worthless rag, so I toss it onto the handsome cop’s massive and unconscious form.  I kick my heavy boot into the hunk’s broken bull-balls as one final act of contempt, and I leave the apartment bare-chested and empty handed.  



(PS -- This story implies that the cop's mighty testicles were destroyed, but in my mind, the hugely hung stud eventually heals and recovers, though he's shooting blanks for a few weeks. I just couldn't bear the idea of such a perfect stud of a man being destroyed.)

2 comments:

  1. Great re-write! Love your stories. Looking forward to what you post next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the compliments! I rewrote these stories to tailor them to my own personal tastes, and I'm SO stoked that other guys are liking these rewrites as well. I gotta say, getting positive responses from people like you definitely encourages me to post more of my collection, so thank you again!

      Delete