Monday, December 9, 2013

Jack-O-Matic

Sorry for the short hiatus in posting anything. I just got back yesterday from vacation and am only now getting back into the swing of things. Did ya miss me? LOL

Today, I'm posting yet another Robert Moon story modified by me. In it, a horny young college stud finds pleasure and release in an old masturbation device, as well as some unexpected consequences. The original story (which I'll post in a couple of days) didn't end so well for the handsome hunk.

Enjoy!




Jack-o-matic 
Based on an original story by Robert Moon (a.k.a. ‘Lunatrick’)

****************

The star college athlete learns a hard lesson. In a case of "buyer beware", this over-sexed and over-endowed stud searches for sexual satisfaction. Ultimately, he finds himself coming to terms with unforeseen circumstances.

****************

"The Jack-o-matic 2000. It's the ultimate sexual aid for the next century." That's what it says right here on the box. This is not a product endorsement, but I am a satisfied customer. Let me tell you my story and you'll understand why. 

I always thought I'd see my face on TV and in magazines promoting sporting goods, after shave, or even underwear. My future seemed so bright back when I was in college. I was devastatingly handsome, had a rockin’ stud boy body, and I excelled in almost every sport. I had talent scouts from the major football, baseball, and hockey leagues watching my career since high school! Needless to say, by college, the scouts were virtually beating down my door. 

At the University, I was the BJOC -- “Big Jock On Campus” -- even though I was just a freshman. It was true literally as well as figuratively. As my teammates and girlfriends all knew, I also excelled in the endowment department. 

I proudly displayed my 9 ½ inches of soft, fat cock in the locker room at every opportunity. My buddies would watch in awe as I strutted my chiseled, muscular physique into the shower with my schlong swaying in the breeze. I'd fondle my meat while I soaped it up, slowly running the suds along the entire length of it. Next, I'd turn my attention to my king-sized family jewels. Both of those huge, lemon-sized plump puppies churned with what seemed like a never-ending supply of nut juice. Invariably, as I soaped up my baby-makers, my dick would get a little excited. Hell, it was a chore to keep it down! All that spunk floating around in my fat balls kept me perpetually horny! I'd pretend not to notice the other guys staring as my soapy cock hung another inch or two lower, still soft but getting somewhat chubby. It's girth inflated from merely huge to gargantuan size. 

While continuing to wash myself, my hands would wander over my massively developed muscles. All those hours in the gym and on the gridiron had earned me a truly massive  physique that any super heavyweight bodybuilder would envy, and at 6’3” and a whopping 325 pounds of pure muscular beef with a natural 3.5% body fat, my gorgeous body made other men green with jealousy...and sometimes lust. 

I had a physique of herculean proportions -- huge and extraordinarily powerful arms; massive boulder shoulders; a heroic, majestic chest; a tight washboard stomach etched and defined like you wouldn’t believe; massive thunder thighs; bloated calves bigger than footballs; and a mighty, overwhelmingly muscular ass that had been known to reduce a grown man to tears. Those dudes in the locker room couldn’t help themselves but to ogle my championship physique, massive tube steak, and prize-winning spuds. It felt great to be the envy of all those guys, especially when so many of them were prime studs in their own right. 

Of course, I'd also earned quite a few of the usual nicknames in the process, like "donkey dick", "mule boy", "king dong", “bull balls” and the like. 

Besides showing off in the showers, my buddies and I would sometimes fool around at night after practice or a game. A few of us would hang around waiting for the others to leave, and then once we were alone, we'd sit on the locker room benches in just our jocks. Someone would usually have a Playboy in their gym bag. He'd unfurl the centerfold and hang it from a locker. We'd all gather into a semi-circle, bragging about all the ways we'd fuck her if we had the chance. As you can imagine, we were one bunch of over-sexed, horny-as-fuck, built and athletic college studs who showed no signs of shyness. Our own man milk was like an intoxicant as the bulges in our well-worn jock straps proved. In no time, we'd all have raging hard ons. 

Of course, my huge dick couldn’t be contained in a mere jock strap once it got hard, and it poked straight up, well above the waistband and several inches past my belly button, growing to its enormous, fully aroused 13 ½ inches. I knew I had the longest cock on campus, one of the longest cocks in the world, and that fact filled me with manly pride. As if that wasn't enough, my mighty meat was as thick as my huge wrist at the base, and the huge, apple-sized head bloomed even larger. I'd have to shuck my jock strap just to give my shaft some breathing room. 

Usually, one of the guys would whistle as I leaned over, pushing my jock down my muscle-bulging thighs. My cock head would be in my face the whole time I was bent over. Just for laughs, and because I could, I'd give my huge swollen cock head a kiss. The other guys would roar with laughter while I straightened up. The next thing you knew, my buddies would be out of their straps too. We'd all be standing there, our rippling, athletic bodies in all their studly prime, and with our manhood standing at full attention! There'd be a little horseplay before things got serious. Some nipple grabbing, butt slapping, and joking about would go on, mostly directed at me. It was always good-natured and helped reassert our masculinity, considering that the only girl in the locker room was the magazine centerfold. My big, meaty nipples would be a little sore after a round of tittie-twister with these guys, but I didn’t mind. That just made them even more sensitive and they'd poke out like bullets from my huge, squared, and incredibly beefy pecs. 

Once the clowning around stopped, it would get real quiet. Someone would produce a bottle of lube and we'd all crowd around the centerfold. Shoulder to shoulder, we'd form an arc of muscle in front of the beautiful girl's naked picture. At first, no one would use any lube. We didn't want to be quick on the draw, if you know what I mean! All of us just stood there, silent, slowly jerking off in the locker room. 

While I stared at the centerfold, I could feel my neighbor's huge flexing biceps rubbing against my own. Someone would quietly moan from time to time, but the most obvious noise was the unmistakable sound of hands sliding on dicks, just fapping away. I'd wrap both hands around my abundant shaft. I’ve got really massive hands, but even I had to struggle to wrap my fingers entirely around the awesome circumference of my bountiful man meat. With a continuous, slow motion, I'd start at the cock root and inch my way upwards, until I reached the massive head. Reversing direction, my hands would glide back down 13 ½ inches of achingly stiff meat. Every stroke would get a little quicker until I was pistoning my fists around my raw cock like a Corvette V-8. 

Sometimes I'd glance over at my jerk off buddies. Mostly, they'd be staring at the Playboy bunny. Some would have their eyes closed, lost in their own private fantasies. A couple of guys would actually be looking at me! Hey, that's cool. Whatever bakes your bread is okay with me. I've got the looks and the goods, no doubt about it, so I expect to be the object of girl's AND guy's fantasies. If I caught a dude watching me pounding away on my meat, I'd start moaning a little and gently bucking my muscular hips. Sometimes, I'd take one hand and pinch and tug one of my nipples. Just to put on a show, you know! It was a sure-fire way to get the guy to start dripping with lust. 

By now, lube would get squirted on everyone's dry shafts. Squishing sounds would echo in the locker room while we flogged our oily, throbbing schlongs even faster. Maybe it was just a coincidence, but the guys who watched me beating my meat almost always got off first. Their hands would be sliding up and down their slick dicks. Clear pre-cum would ooze out of their piss hole and hang from their knob like spit. They'd start grunting and their thighs would begin shaking. And then within moments, big white squirts of stud jism would leap free, splattering the lockers in front of them. 

Of course, once they started coming, it was like a domino effect. A couple of other dudes would start to shudder. They'd convulse into their fists, shooting their cock snot into clenched fingers. 

Being the stud I am, I'd always be the last one to pop my load. The others would huddle around me while I flogged my meat for all it was worth. I would feel their semi-hard cocks pressed up against my legs, waist, and even my buttocks. Their spent seed would dribble onto my tanned, muscle-tightened skin. I'd continue to fist my stick while all the other guys’ spunk drooled down my flexing body. 

I remember one time when a dude actually reached behind me and grabbed my bull nuts from between my mighty thighs. It was kind of startling at first, but the more he fondled my jewels, the harder my 13 ½ inches of bull cock got. He had a pretty good hold on my low hangers, pulling and tugging the huge pear-shaped orbs, and roughly fondling and squeezing them in his strong hands. 

One of the other dudes helped himself to my big nipples. He grabbed both nubs, flicking and twisting them like no one's business. Well, that did it for me. I thrust my hips forward, clenching my awesome eight-pack abs into perfect definition as I hit my mark. 

It took a few seconds for my hot spunk to make its way up all 13 ½ inches of my throbbing, perfect man meat, and then a true geyser of thick, white sperm erupted from my dick while the other guys watched in amazement. The first blast was thick as a pencil and over three feet long, more than a normal guy could produce in a week, and it hit the locker with such force that it sounded like someone had thrown a rock against the metal door. Then like a fire hose, my huge cock continued to spray everything in front of me with my hot jism. I didn't care if it was the lockers, the magazine, or my buddies! They didn't seem to mind either. One hot spurt of semen after another was pumped out of my beer can dick in a seemingly never-ending supply of the hot white goo. Finally, I'd stand there weak-kneed as the last gobs of my rich nut milk bubbled out of my piss hole. 

The other guys would always stare in disbelief at just how much jism I could unload. Like I said, my big nuts held a shit-ton of sperm. No matter how much I shot, I knew they always had plenty more packed inside. It was like I was a 24 hour-a-day sperm factory! 

Anyway, after I creamed all over the locker room, we'd all start cleaning up the gooey, sticky mess. We'd use our sweaty jock straps to wipe up our warm jism from the benches, floor, lockers, and each other’s muscular bodies. After that, we'd head to the showers to clean our pumped up bodies. It was relaxing to soak under the hot streams of water while our erections slowly eased away. Everyone pretty much got dressed and left fairly quickly afterwards. 

However, I sometimes liked to hang out a little bit longer, as it took a while for my meat to shrink down enough to stuff back into my shorts. Well, that was one reason. I really shouldn't say this, but, what the hell. Yeah, a couple of times, I'd let one or two of the guys jerk my meat in the shower. Just to clean out the leftovers, you know. Of course, we'd never tell the others about it. I mean, what would they think if they saw one of our studly teammates manhandling my shaft? 

I was pretty secure with my own sexuality, but it still surprised me the first time I let a teammate play with my huge horse dong. It had just been the two of us in the showers. Our buddies had left earlier, but we were still enjoying the hot water pelting our tight bodies. I guess we were feeling pretty relaxed. Letting the water massage my muscles would always prolong my circle jerk afterglow. Anyway, neither of us said much. Pretty soon, my dick had begun to swell up again. I had leaned back against the wall and let the water fall on my cock and balls. I spread my feet apart and enjoyed the sensation of water beating down on my masculinity. The other dude watched as my bull dick started growing longer. Hot water rained down my curved shaft while it slowly inflated. About that time, my buddy joined me. Without saying a word to each other, he held out a bar of soap and had begun to slide it up and down my fat cock. I just stood there, letting him lather my rising dick. I'd had plenty of girlfriends masturbate me before, but his hands aroused me more than any of the girls ever had. This guy had really known how to rub the wiener, that's for sure. Maybe it was the touch of his expert hands or even the soothing shower, but I was really getting into it. My dick got so hard, I thought the skin would peel off of it! While he stroked and soaped my meat, I had closed my eyes and let my mind drift. He kept on jerking me off while we were enveloped in the steamy water. My breathing had begun to get deeper when my groin started that familiar tingling. The slick, warm hands on my cock pumped faster, arousing me even more. 

My bud recognized the warning signs of my impending orgasm. He put the soap down and concentrated on my fat cock head. I watched him as he beat my meat with wild abandon. He worked up such a lather, it looked like my dick was rabid! Soapy foam was flying off my cock in every direction. My scrotum had pulled up towards my groin, locking my huge lemon-sized nuts into place along either side of my shaft, and I knew I was about to pop my nuts. That stud flogging my stick realized it too. He knelt between my legs, pointing my dick down at his wide chest. I couldn't believe it when he rubbed my cock head against his beefy pecs. When he ran my mushroom across his eraser-like nipples, I felt his nubs poking at my piss slit. Man, it had felt like a tongue lapping at my cum hole. That's what finally pushed me past the point of no return. I felt the constrictions starting in my shaft. For the second time that night, I could feel thick goo flooding into my dick. 

When I started to cum, my thick sperm landed on his muscled chest, painting thick lines of creamy spunk all over those gorgeous pecs. It ran in rivers down into the deep valley between his pecs as I shot my hot juice on him. My balls continued to tighten and squeeze out more love juice than even I thought was possible! He let go of my meat and I started plowing it into his cleavage. His chest was actually painted white with my hot sperm! I must have cum for at least two minutes before my nuts finally ran dry, having dumped at least a pint of sperm on my buddy’s massive young chest! 

While my dick lay cradled between his pecs, he scooped up my jism and used it to lube his own raging hard on. It didn't take him long before he unloaded his wad. He jerked and moaned while he spurted his cream between my legs. Some of his spunk ended up splattering the bottom of my nut sack. His load felt hot on my sore and tender balls. I watched him shudder below me when he finished squirting. 

Funny thing was, I actually got even more aroused seeing him kneeling submissively between my legs. It was like he was a servant to my throbbing dick. I felt even more powerful and masculine than ever. He looked up at me and gently squeezed my shaft, pressing every last drop of cum out of my body. I just smiled at him. Finally, we stood side by side and let the water cleanse our excited bodies while our intermingled semen swirled down the drain. Afterwards, we had gotten dressed and I gave him a pat on the shoulder. We turned off the lights and left the locker room, going our separate ways. You know, I never would have thought that letting another dude get me off could be so exciting. That's why it wasn't the last time I let it happen!

Now, don't get me wrong. I love the girls. As you can guess, I've had more than my fair share of women, starting all the way back when I was just 12 years old. It's just that I'm okay with a bud helping you out now and then. 

The problem I was having really began to show up at the beginning of my freshman year of college. It was probably the pressure of having the scouts keeping such close tabs on my career. I was working hard to be the star athlete. And, if I must say so myself, I was successful! Although I had plenty of girls practically throwing themselves at my feet, there were always the games, practice, work out sessions, classes, and studying taking up most of my time. But all I could think about was sex. I'm telling you what, with all that ball meat hanging between my legs, I was spermed up all the damn time! If I didn't get my rocks off several times a day, I'm sure I would've gone crazy! 

Thanks to my studly reputation, the ladies were always flirting with me. That's what was so frustrating. It was like I was the victim of some cruel joke. Here I was, extremely well endowed both sexually and physically, and I wasn't getting laid! That's why I enjoyed those locker room circle jerks so much. They were my chance to relieve my bloated nuts. 

Now, I did have a girlfriend back then. But our schedules always seemed to be out of synch. When we did get together, our lovemaking often wasn't as satisfying as I'd hoped. Having a monster-sized cock sounds great, but, for all practical purposes, it isn't what it's cracked up to be. Trust me on this one. Sure, it gets you to first, second, and third base with the babes, but when you're trying to slide home, it's usually a handicap. There was just more dick down there than anyone could handle. My girlfriend couldn't wrap her fingers completely around it. When we tried oral sex, she wasn't even able to get the head in. And forget about fucking. The few times we tried, you’d think I was trying to ram a two by four inside her! I thought she'd have to go to the emergency room! Near the end of the first semester, I'd gotten so desperate, I began taking increasingly drastic measures to satisfy my sexual urges.

When my roommate started sleeping over at his girlfriend's dorm, it gave me the privacy to try out a few things. My first attempt at satisfying myself was to simply jack off. However, this wasn't as exciting as I'd hoped. There was a certain thrill I got when I'd whack my meat with my buddies. Doing it alone did relieve me of some anxiety, but still left me wanting something more. Maybe it was the thrill of doing something taboo, but after a week of jerking off, I had decided on a new activity. 

The thought of what I wanted to try made me a little squeamish. You know, I thought about skipping this part of my story. But, I figured you'd want to hear the whole thing, so here goes. As I said, I had gotten tired of pounding my pud alone. I finally worked up the courage to do something rather extreme, at least for me. That first night, I was so nervous, I must have triple-checked the lock on my door. I for sure didn't want anyone walking in on me! As usual, I dropped my briefs and climbed into bed. I let my hands wander all over my awesome physique. My cock began to stir as soon as I started fondling my more than ample manhood. Even as my dick slowly inched longer and fatter, I kept convincing myself that this would be great. 

Finally, the time had come to put my money where my mouth was. Literally. I put my hands on my firm, tight buttocks and lifted my big, beefy legs up into the air. Curling my hips, I thrust them upwards as well. I had a hand on each huge butt cheek, supporting my meaty ass and massive legs. My head, shoulders, upper back, and elbows lay on the mattress while my hips and legs hovered above my mighty chest. Naturally, my throbbing cock dangled right in front of my face. 

Well, before I lost my nerve, I curled my lower body further over my head. My fat cock head slid past my chin and onto my lips! I opened my mouth and gave it a quick lick. The erotic charge I felt when my tongue and cock met was incredible. I started lapping the tip of my dick, slathering it with spit. My mouth was open as wide as I could get it. Slowly, I let my monster meat push between my lips. God, that thing was huge! That was the first time I realized exactly why no one could give me good head. I strained to get my jaws to relax and open wider. With all the excitement, my cock stiffened pretty quickly. As it reached its full length, it actually forced its way past my puckered lips and entered my mouth! I thought the corners of my mouth were going to rip open. I tried not to move, giving my mouth time to stretch a little. 

If you think it’s easy, just try shoving the top of a beer can into your mouth! 

Even though my jaw and lips ached, I was able to let more of my dick slip deeper into my mouth. There was just enough room to curl my tongue around my mushroomed knob. I slurped on the tip of the meaty invader for all it was worth. My tongue quickly found the valley leading into my piss hole. I guess I got a little carried away. I stuck the tip of my tongue against my piss slit. It felt so good, I pushed it further inside. My slippery tongue was probing around inside my dick! It was like I was french kissing my own cock!! Well, between the hot wetness enveloping my cock head and my supple tongue jammed into my piss canal, my nuts must have gone into overdrive. A wad of pre-cum burped out of the hole, coating my tongue with tangy syrup. I swirled it around in my mouth before swallowing it. If this was the appetizer, I could hardly wait for the main course! That pre-cum just kept dribbling out like a leaky faucet, and it was delicious! 

Before I knew it, I was thrusting my hips up and down. A couple of inches of hot meat slid in and out of my mouth. I could see my legs curled overhead. My bull nuts jiggled from my crotch like two oversized apples on a windy day. I could feel their warmth as they hung above my forehead. As I curled my hips down, I'd stretch my head up. That way I could slurp on even more of my monster sausage. My thrusting started to become more frantic. Both legs started to tremble and buck. My moans were muffled by my cock driving in and out of my mouth. I watched in fascination as my huge balls tightened up. The massive orbs hugged the sides of my dick as they retreated towards my groin. 

Almost without warning, the first constriction in my cock arrived. A few seconds later, the first jet of steaming sperm gushed out, flooding my mouth. More constrictions in my balls and shaft sent massive spurts of semen onto my tongue and down my throat. My climax kept building in intensity. I couldn't stop myself! 

I reached up and grabbed the backs of my thighs. Pulling them down, I tried to wedge more of my spewing cock into my throat. Sucking and swallowing as fast as I could, I gulped down my own hot load. Jism just kept draining out of my balls by the bucket load. I'd never realized just how much sperm I could shoot until I was choking on a mouthful of it! There was just too much spunk flowing from my dick. I'd started to gag on my own jism! On top of that, I could see my beautiful, bountiful nuts visibly shrinking right before my eyes. Both of them had to be completely spermed-out by now, but STILL the cum kept blasting out of my cock!! I felt sperm oozing out the sides of my packed mouth and running down my cheeks. 

It seemed like an eternity, but finally my balls coughed up the last of their seed. At last I'd eaten all of my spunk. I was completely spent! My muscles were still trembling from the intensity of my orgasm. All I wanted to do was uncurl my body and bask in the afterglow of my climax. Unfortunately, that wasn't going to be as easy as I'd thought. My dick was still so hard, I couldn't pull the fat knob out of my mouth! The head was too swollen and it wouldn't get past my teeth! If my roommate had come in, he'd sure have gotten an eyeful. There was no way for me to pry my mouth off the end of my shaft. I just had to wait it out and let my dick shrink down again. Needless to say, my body was aching pretty good before my cock settled down enough to pull free of my mouth. Gobs of white sperm coated my shaft, lips and face. I was so exhausted, I fell asleep with my cum soaked cock resting against my stomach. The next morning, I peeled the dried up sperm off my body. My balls had loosened up quite a bit, but still felt huge and meaty. I gently patted them and could feel a new load of sperm squishing around inside, rapidly swelling my balls to their usual massive, bloated dimensions.

Now you know how I pleasured myself through the end of the semester. I tell you what, the best head's the head you give yourself! 

The next semester started off good enough. My performances on the field and in the classroom had been top notch. Since my roommate had practically moved in with his girlfriend, I was able to resume my nightly dick gobbling sessions. But after a while, even that wasn't enough. I just needed to have someone else riding on my cock. 

My abstinence only lasted a couple of days. That's when my nuts felt like they'd bust, so packed were they with young, raw, powerful spunk. It was embarrassing to be seen around campus with a nearly constant hard on, especially when you're packing 13 ½ inches of prime man meat! 

For a while, I rejoined my circle jerking buds. That seemed to help some, but I was still restless for something better. One afternoon, my roommate dropped by. We talked about his girlfriend and how much fun he was having with her. It wasn't until he kept asking me about my girlfriend that I finally spilled my guts. He could understand my dilemma. Especially since he'd seen me parading around the room naked before. After much thought, he decided that I needed to find an "aid" to help me out. If it was okay for girls to use vibrators, then there had to be something cool for the guys. He told me to find one of those jerk off machines. I could slide one of those on my dick and let it purr away all night long. 

That evening, I got my nerve up and went to one of those seedy XXX-rated bookstores. I guess I was pretty nervous and didn't spend too much time comparison-shopping in there, you know. I just grabbed the first item that looked like it would do the job. I snuck back to my dorm room, hiding the thing inside a paper bag. I sure as hell didn't want anyone to see me with it! 

With a mix of curiosity and excitement, I examined the box. It was a Jack-o-matic 2000. There was a picture on the box of some hunky stud with the machine between his legs. The look on his face was that of pure ecstasy. I ripped the box open and took the Jack-o-matic out. The thing looked like a hand held vacuum cleaner, only a little bigger. It had a 6-inch long flexible tube on one end and a power cord on the other. Inside the tube was a convoluted, gelatin filled lining. The tube was pretty big around, so I figured my meat would just fit inside. 

I reached in the box and grabbed the instructions. To my dismay, the whole thing was written in Japanese! There wasn't an English translation anywhere. Oh well, at least there were a few photos, so I knew I could figure out how to work it. I practically ripped my clothes off and hopped into bed. After plugging the Jack-o-matic in, I put it between my thighs. My cock was already getting hard when I slid it inside the short tube. Just like I thought, it was a tight fit and it didn’t even cover half the length of my erection. But, you know, that was probably the deepest it'd ever been inside anyone or anything, so I was already excited! 

On the Jack-o-matic's side was a rotary switch. Of course, the markings around the switch were in Japanese as well. Since the machine was inactive, even I could deduce that the first position was "off." I twisted the switch to the next mark. The tube's inner lining inflated like a blood pressure cuff around my meat. Next, the gel started heating up. When the warm, gel-filled lining started undulating in waves across my dick, I gasped out loud. Man, that felt great! It was like having a dozen mouths sliding up and down my shaft at the same time. I was in heaven and just laid back and let the Jack-o-matic hum away. 

Stretched out on my back, I grabbed the headboard with both my powerful hands and slowly gyrated my muscular hips around. With my eyes closed, I fantasized that my girlfriend was giving me a blow job. I didn't have to use my hands, or mouth for that matter, to arouse myself. The Jack-o-matic's warm dick massage had me quickly approaching orgasm. At first, I thought I'd turn it off for a few minutes until the feeling passed. But it was getting late, so I decided to go for a touchdown. 

Sure enough, in another minute, I was spewing my cum into the Jack-o-matic. I felt my huge nuts shudder and jerk while the unrelenting machine kneaded my sensitive cock head. They had given up a massive load of sperm. As the Jack-o-matic continued to rub my dribbling cock head, I almost had to rip the tube off my cock. The sensation was too intense on my spent dick. Instead, I turned the machine off, leaving the tube attached to my meat. Next, I flipped my reading lamp off and lay quietly in the darkness. Before dropping off to sleep, I reached down and flipped the Jack-o-matic back on. I wanted to find out what would happen while I slept. In no time, I dropped off into a deep sleep, while the machine coaxed my dick to hardness again.

When I woke up the next morning, I felt unusually relaxed. Not tired, just at ease with things. The Jack-o-matic was still doing its thing on my fat cock. I noticed that I didn't have my usual morning hard on. Instead, my dick was about halfway between a full erection and being totally limp. Kind of half-cocked if you get my drift. I switched the Jack-o-matic off and inched my dick out of the tube. My shaft was slightly reddened and puffy from the tip down to almost the middle. Strings of jism stretched from my piss hole back inside the tube. I must've shot my wad several times during the night. No wonder I was so relaxed that morning! 

I grabbed the Jack-o-matic and hopped out of bed. That's when I noticed my balls. Normally, my nut sack is stretched tight over my grade-AAA balls. This morning, my nuts were hanging low. They had shrunk by about a quarter of their original size! Wow, I finally had some breathing room in my scrotum. There wasn't the feeling that my nuts were going to rip through my smooth, velvety ball sack at a moment’s notice. 

I spent a few moments caressing my huge, spent nuts, rolling them around inside the sack. That's when I started thinking about how much I must've cum last night. Upon examining the Jack-o-matic more closely, I discovered a clear plastic tank on the bottom. It was almost full of my thick, milky looking jism, easily containing over half a quart of my ball juice! With a sense of manly pride, I looked at my prized balls as if they were champions. Those bad boys must have been playing in triple overtime last night. I poured the syrupy, white goo down the sink. It was no wonder my nuts had always felt bloated, they had to be saturated with sperm all the time! Well, I figured my new friend, the Jack-o-matic, was going to help keep my sperm count down to manageable levels from now on.

I began using the Jack-o-matic every night. Hell, if I had time on the weekends, I'd use it during the day, too! However, my nuts were just as much all-star athletes as I was. They'd be swollen up and aching with cum by the end of the day, and they seemed to be getting worse than ever before! At first, I couldn't figure out why. Then it dawned on me. All that frequent sperm draining must be giving them a workout. The more I exercised my nuts, the more virile they got! 

Just to check my suspicions, I stopped using the Jack-o-matic for a couple of days. You should have heard my teammates carrying on in the locker room. No one, including myself, could believe how large my balls had gotten. The guys thought I had elephantiasis of the nuts, for they had swollen to the size of grapefruits and stretched out my scrotum until it was bright and shiny, straining to contain my massive man lumps. Those obscenely oversized balls were out of proportion to even my monster dick, and it was starting to get difficult to just walk around. My big, muscular legs would almost crush my huge man eggs with every step. 

On top of that, I was constantly aroused. My cock stayed hard all day. Luckily, I wore my football jersey untucked, so my classmates wouldn't notice that my gigantic boner was tapping my belly just a couple of inches below my massive pecs. Unfortunately, my predicament was interfering with my sports. There was no way in hell for me to wedge my swelling balls into a jock and cup, let alone my fat erection! 

That's when I decided to over-exercise my nuts. Maybe if I popped my wad even more frequently every night, then my balls would shrink back down. Kind of like over working your muscles. Fortunately, it was a Friday and if I could hold out until after classes, then I'd have the whole weekend to get things under control. 

That night when I crawled into bed, I attached the Jack-o-matic to my schlong and turned it on. Only this time, I turned the switch to the next higher position. On this setting, the Jack-o-matic was not only undulating on my cock, it was also sucking on it. Yeah, that was the ticket! 

I'd been so aroused the whole day, it only took a few seconds on this setting before I started grunting. When I came, it was like I was taking a piss. My sperm streamed out in a thick gush and slowed to a trickle with each contraction in my groin. The flow never completely stopped, the cum literally pulsating out of me, and my ejaculation continued for several minutes! 

As my orgasm finally began to slow to a stop, I fondled my huge man nuts. Despite my prolonged orgasm, they still felt massive. I left the Jack-o-matic running, determined to cleanse my nuts of excess sperm and work them beyond their limits of endurance. Inside of an hour, I came 7 more times, and actually had to get up to empty the reservoir container three times before it overflowed on me. My dick was aching from the constant rubbing and sucking, but I tried to ignore that. At last, my bloated and overstretched scrotum was beginning to look just a little wrinkled as my balls slowly began to deflate. Amazingly, they were still ripe and thick with sperm, but I was going to make sure they gave up even more of their virile cargo. 

Despite the mild pain in my cock, I stayed in an erotic state of mind. The Jack-o-matic kept drawing orgasm after orgasm out of me. I suppose I was in a state of sexual delirium. I just didn't care. This was the most intense sexual experience of my life and I was enjoying every moment of it! 

At one point, I must have passed out. When I awoke in the early hours of the morning, I had no idea how many times I'd climaxed. All I knew was that there was a huge, sloppy puddle of sperm on the bed, coating my chest and belly and soaking into my sheets and mattress. The Jack-o-matic's sperm tank had long since overflowed during the night and leaked what had to be literally GALLONS of spunk all over me and the bed! 

Without disconnecting the machine, I shakily walked over to the sink and placed the whirring device on the counter. The collection tank was overflowing with hot jism, which I promptly emptied into the sink. I stood in front of the sink and mirror, admiring my awesome, muscular physique as another orgasm overcame me. My muscles trembled while more massive loads of spunk were sucked right out of my nuts and spilled directly on the floor, the collection tank not yet reattached to the device. I loved watching my handsome body and face as they contorted in ecstasy. If I ever had to retire from professional sports, I knew I'd make one hell of a porn star! 

When the orgasm finally finished, I headed back to bed, stepping over huge puddles of freshly spilled ball juice. I almost had to crawl, my massive, hairy legs were so weak from hours of orgasms. The Jack-o-matic hung from my meat like a mechanical leech, swallowing every bit of juice my nuts could unload. 

Back in bed, I examined my scrotum. Yeah, it looked like my plan just might work. Both nuts were noticeably smaller, though still far larger than their original massive size, and my once smooth and painfully overstuffed nut sack was starting to get pretty wrinkled. I figured I'd quit once my huge nuts were back to their original size, where they would still be huge and the envy of all who saw them, but at least they wouldn’t be so freakishly huge as they still were. 

I drifted in and out of sleep the rest of the morning. My frequent ejaculations had started to get a little painful. I don't think anyone had ever produced as many nocturnal emissions as I had that night, and yet more fresh cum had made a sticky, squishy lake of my bed. As the sun started shining through the windows, my nuts were still larger than I wanted, and in fact actually looked a little larger than they had the evening before. My aching cock looked larger, too, though that was difficult to tell considering that nearly half of it was crammed into the suction device. There had to be something else I could do to hasten their draining. That's when it occurred to me to use the final setting on the Jack-o-matic. 

I could already feel another orgasm building up when I turned the dial to its last position. Instantly, I knew what the Japanese markings meant -- Turbo! The Jack-o-matic whined as the suction and massage increased dramatically. My cock felt like it was being kissed all over. I wondered if I'd have a hickey on my dick after this. The machine was sucking my cock so hard, it felt like my guts were going to get pulled into the tube. I was lying on my back with my feet flat on the bed and my knees bent slightly. My massive, muscular arms were folded behind my neck with my head propped up. I was watching the Jack-o-matic doing its turbo-suck on my meat and enjoying the sight. The machine continued its high-pitched whining between my powerful thighs. The tube engulfing almost half my dick was shaking from the rapid vibrations being generated inside. I felt my balls begin to tighten as they slid upwards in my bulging nut sack. I was already on the brink of a new orgasm and had started grunting and moaning. 

The first contraction in my loins sent a blast of jism rocketing from deep within my nuts, through my long shaft and directly into the maw of the Jack-o-matic 2000. More sperm was sucked out of my balls before the next constriction even started! My orgasmic contractions intensified, driving more waves of incredibly potent semen from both spasming nuts. A continuous flow of virility flowed unchecked from my manhood, more powerful and with more force than any of my previous orgasms. I could feel the potency being sucked out of my body. 

Just minutes later, I unloaded with a second titanic load of my man juice. I had long since moved beyond such mortal terms as blast, wad, and salvo, for my loads could now be characterized in pints, quarts, and gallons. Load after load followed, and in such quick succession that I couldn’t be bothered to empty the collection tank. By my third load on turbo speed, the tank was filled to overflowing and leaking out the sides. And when my fourth orgasm hit, I came with such force that the clear plastic tank shattered, showering me with more than half a gallon of my rich ball juices. 

Despite the fact that my balls were being mercilessly raped of their precious excretions, I was experiencing complete erotic bliss! Unable to control myself, I reached down and grabbed the suction tube with both hands. I began ramrodding my spewing cock deeper into the Jack-o-matic. My eyes rolled back in my head and I gasped with pleasure. In my sexual frenzy, I could hear the machine's labored whining. It was as if my massive meat and profuse ejaculation were choking the thing! 

I thrust harder into the tube, trying to stuff my bloated cock even further into the belly of the Jack-o-matic. My cock head finally rammed into the protective screen separating the tube from the motor. The screen was covered with the jism that continued to be vacuumed from my nuts, and it halted the advance of my shaft into the Jack-o-matic. Still, I longed to have my entire dick enveloped by the sucking tube. I lunged my hips upwards as I pulled down on the tube. My erect shaft simply ballooned out at the base, unable to penetrate further into the machine. As I continued thrusting into the tube, I felt my massive, pulsating nuts bouncing off my huge and sweaty ass cheeks. And still my orgasm raged on! Torrents of manly seed were slurped up by the Jack-o-matic. I had the sensation that my nuts were being sucked into my dick along with the sperm. Then the unexpected happened. 

In my frenzy, I thrust my groin as hard as I could into the Jack-o-matic. That's when I felt the protective screen give way. My next mighty slug of cum shot right into the gears and motor of the device, flooding its innards. The device immediately began to short circuit, sparking and arcing with electricity. The juices flowing from my cock completed the circuit between my cock, the device, and the wall socket, and incredible bolts of electricity arced into my body. The bolts of energy coursed down my swollen cum tube, following the trail of pulsating cum blasts to my cum-engorged bull nuts. 

The pain was unimaginable. I arched my back in agony, every huge, perfectly developed muscle bulging in fantastic relief, as a bellow of sheer animal agony was ripped from my throat. The pain continued to build, my gargantuan balls bulging and swelling further still as they quivered in my pouch. I realized with horror that if I didn’t unplug the device, my balls were actually going to explode under their own internal pressures! But the electricity paralyzed me, rendering my massive and mighty muscles useless. I could only stare in horror as my heroic, all-star bull nuts entered into their final death throes, swelling even larger still as they prepared to blow! 

Then, something extraordinary happened. Just before my balls would have burst, they pumped out the most massive slug of cum yet. The power and force behind this slug was so great that it shot the Jack-o-matic clean off of my throbbing cock, shooting it off like a rocket with such thrust that it struck the ceiling and shattered into a hundred pieces. I continued to cum, blasting out stream after thick stream of my hot male essence, having narrowly avoided becoming a eunuch. 

That was six months ago. 

After that final session with the Jack-o-matic, I had a classmate of mine translate the directions on the box, and I finally learned what the device was used for. It was designed to help men with impotency or with very small balls, and was guaranteed not only to increase your virility ten-fold, but also to increase the size of your balls. 

Great. 

As a result of my marathon session with the Jack-o-matic, my balls are now of outrageous proportions, dwarfing even my original prodigious dimensions. Whereas my balls used to be the size of large lemons, they are now about the size of a pair of coconuts, and contain a whole hell of a lot more milk. My huge cock has grown as well from all the constant stimulation and abuse, measuring nearly 12 inches completely soft and 16 ½ inches when fully hard -- three whole inches longer than the current world record holder! Its girth has grown as well, and my once-ample foreskin now barely covers my cock head. Try hiding a package like that, even in a pair of sweat pants… 

But of course that wasn’t all. My super-human sized balls also meant super-human virility. I quickly found that I could barely go an hour without cumming, and even half an hour gave me a serious case of swollen balls. I tried to continue with my studies, taking frequent breaks to jack off in the public restrooms, but I didn’t last a week. Who could forget that Friday’s statistics exam; I jacked off five times just before the two-hour exam, hoping that I would be able to make it through, but it was no use. After about an hour, my poor balls were throbbing with the need for release, and by an hour and a half, they were positively near bursting with cum. I tried my best to concentrate on the exam, but my sexual need grew ever stronger. I raced against time as my cock began to grow hard, and then began dripping huge amounts of pre-cum into my sweats. I think my uncomfortable shifting and low groaning caught the attention of the professor, who looked up from his desk at me. From his seat, he had a perfect vantage point to look at my wide-open crotch and the large wet stain that was quickly forming there. His eyes went wide and he broke out into a light sweat, and when he quietly put one of his hands down into his lap, it was more than I could take. 

Groaning loudly, I came spontaneously into my pants, pumping out massive slugs of man juice into my already soaked pants. The stunned class watched in amazement as thick slugs of my cream oozed through my pants to drip on the floor below me; many of the men grew hard in an instant, and several girls stuck their fingers up their dresses. After a full minute of cumming, I blushed a deep crimson, grabbed my books and, still cumming, ran out of the classroom, never to return. 

And forget about sports! There wasn’t a jock big enough or strong enough to contain my gigantic endowment, nor was there a cup large enough to protect my sensitive equipment (though, as I was to learn later, my mammoth balls are tough as nails, capable of enduring the most tremendous abuse, but that’s for another story). And my need for near constant ejaculation meant I spent more time in the restroom than on the field. I didn’t bother showing up for practice, and sent a letter stating my resignation from the team. 

Needless to say, there aren't going to be any major league offers in my future. 

Realizing I could not lead a normal life, I dropped out of college. And true to form, I got that job in the porno industry. My first film was released two months ago to rave reviews. In fact, the studio is having trouble keeping up with demand for the film, and I have already been offered dozens of feature roles in future films. The film is one and a half hours long, shot in one continuous take, and features me cumming 18 times. I think I must have pumped out a good ten gallons of spunk in that movie. 

I also work for a science research facility that is working on human genetics. I supply them with huge quantities of my spunk daily for use in their experiments. That, too, is best told in another story…

In addition, I recently began a sperm bank program, with me as the sole donor. It turns out that, after my movie was released, there is now a huge demand out there for my 20-year-old super spunk. Though I don’t do the paperwork, I am aware of at least 600 orders of my seed for artificial insemination, and one unusual case where someone requested 1,000 gallons of the stuff to fill a small swimming pool for a special party. That order took me almost two weeks to fill, but I was more than happy to oblige. In short, it looks like my financial life will never be a problem. 

My love life, on the other hand, leaves a bit to be desired. While I now have thousands and thousands of adoring fans, both men and women, who would give anything for just one evening with me, I am now too big to fit into anyone’s orifice. I have to settle for masturbation and ball play to get off, and I realize I will never fuck anything again. Just the mention of the idea sends people running away screaming. 

All in all, though, I shouldn’t complain. I’m stunningly handsome with a body most men would die to possess. What’s more, I’ve got the longest, thickest cock in the world, and the most awesome nuts ever seen. And all because of a special little device… 

16 comments:

  1. fantasy come true for the college hunk. Maybe next time, his gym buddies can join in on the fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poor guy had to suffer like hell to get to his present size, and he almost lost his mighty bull nuts in the process, but yeah, now he's the envy of every man in the world.

      He does sound kinda lonely at the end, so yeah, I think a sequel where his old football teammates join him and obtain their own jack-o-matics might be awesome. Perhaps they all gather in the lockerroom, and then pump themselves to gigantic dimensions. Maybe they can even find a super-sized jack-o-matic that can accommodate our hero's prodigious endowment, and pump it to even more mind-boggling dimensions!

      Thanks so much for your comments!

      Delete
  2. It was great near the end when the muscular stud has become difficult to have sex with. He should have remembered all his team mates favourite hobby in the showers and impressed them with his new equipment, especially that he has become a porn icon. They may even have to use each others flexed biceps, glutes and pecs for fucking to relieve their oversized bull balls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And now that he can't play sports (because there are no cups and jock straps built large enough and heavy duty enough to contain his mammoth genitals), maybe he can become the football team's unofficial mascot. Maybe they can stroke his massive cock or squeeze his huge balls for good luck, before and after a game.

      I love the idea of those hot and beefy men getting creative in their ways to bring the hugely hung stud off. Stroking his mighty schlong between a beefy set of glutes or a swollen set of muscular pecs might be the perfect way to jerk off such a fantastic stud!

      Delete
    2. yeah the mascot idea is super hot, fucked from all of them

      Delete
  3. you forgot to mention the part about grunting and moaning like bulls getting their seed collected

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems I did, and thank you for reminding me! :D

      Delete
  4. Are you thinking of his team of manly football studs forcably growing the young man like an owned bull? Just the thought of straight boys using a customised jackomatic meant for farm animals on their muscular best friend to literally pump him up into their ideal bull stud is such a hot fantasy. Since he cant play too many sports with his big sensitive bullsperm udders beating against his thighs, they might just keep him in the gym instead. Can you imagine a shower room full of muscular straight boys rubbing their hands up and down the bulls growing muscles to make sure he is strong an healthy? comparing size of their young meat being washed down in the showers and fantasising about what to do next when they start noticing his chest and ass are just as good quality if not better than a female porn star and his beauty is better than most girls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think it would be a hot idea for his (supposedly) straight football teammates to decide to keep him like some sort of beast of burden...though I can't say that it would be totally unwillingly on the part of the insanely huge muscle stud. The horse hung muscle beast would love nothing more than to be worshipped and jacked off by his handsome young buddies all day long.

      The new and much larger jack-o-matic will be churning on his goliath mule dick almost 24/7, pumping ever larger loads of alpha spunk from his burgeoning nuts, and pumping his body full of more and more testosterone. His muscles grow bigger and bigger, requiring intense rub downs and massages from his former teammates. As he grows ever larger, his mind becomes focused more and more on sex and release, until he is reduced to little more than a rutting muscle bull. He gladly and eagerly lets all of the young muscle men fuck his gargantuan ass, his massive chest, and his hot and talented mouth, never tiring as he services one after the other and pumps out load after load of his own thick goo.

      Oh yeah, I can see this storyline going places!!

      Delete
  5. I want to see the young muscle men play rough with the toughest stud bull yet. Excercising his body with them sitting on his back while he does pushups would be hot. They should also use his big meaty pectoral muscles as boxing bags like rubber under silk for a little R&R while his testosterone engorged balls swell up.

    he would make a great porn movie of a muscular bull breeding young women with 400lb+ of stud muscle pumping out genetically superior cum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never thought of writing about a huge muscle bull being used essentially as exercise equipment, or being put through his paces while being forced to carry heavy loads or even other men. I think that's a scorching hot idea!! And since I am now 42 days away from graduating, I should soon have some time available to make some of these story ideas a reality!

      And hell, those porn videos would just be promotional videos for the extremely lucrative trade the young men will set up selling the muscle bull's extraordinarily virile and potent sperm! ;)

      Delete
  6. Im sure you will churn out even more high quality stories than ever when your graduating ceremony is over. You already have procured such a good library, it would be awesome to see it expand even further. please more young men as breeding bulls, being admired for their beauty, muscular development, and of course, studding them out. enslave and mistreat them if you want, but your colorful descriptions really get me going. It seems like everytime I look on here, there is yet another big balled muscle bull ballsier, tougher, studly, and even more of a stallion than before

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your kind words! I think I've posted slightly over half of my total library of completed stories, so there's plenty more to come. I just hope that my stories will continue to entertain and arouse!

      And yeah, my men are pretty extreme examples of human masculinity, that's for sure! Heh heh! I've got another series in the works that might make even young Eric of the Cyborg series seem small by comparison! That series won't post until some time in 2016...and, ironically, was inspired by an unfinished story by Robert Moon, who also penned the original version of Jack-o-matic! :)

      Delete
  7. Pretty extreme examples of human masculinity is not much of an understatement. Your boys are pumped to the max!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, if you don't like big muscular guys, then my stories probably aren't for you. LOL! They've always been the focus of my fantasies, and I've even tried to BE one of them...but the biggest I ever got was 250 pounds (at 6'1"), which isn't small, but is nowhere NEAR the size of more of these fantasy studs. :)

      Delete
  8. or they should all try to emasculate the bull, destroy his balls, they love the power they have over the bull

    ReplyDelete