Saturday, January 4, 2020

War Stories - Part 2


WAR STORIES
Based on an original story by Skipper, later edited by Martin

********

A pair of tough and hunky young Marines are captured and brutally tortured by guerrillas…

********

PART TWO

The huge cum slit at the tip of Kurt’s cock was gaping wide open and drooling a copious amount of slick, clear precum, a hot and slick tunnel so big that you could have easily shoved a man’s finger down inside. But as unnaturally large as that opening was, it wasn’t nearly as wide as my thick cock, and the piss slit was forced to distend wider and wider as strong hands forced our groins closer and closer together. The head of my cock began to be forced inside of Kurt’s, and the crushing, squeeing pain to my cock was intense… but must have paled in comparison to the brutal invasion Kurt must have been feeling as I entered the stud’s massive cock. God damn, but Kurt’s cum tube was even tighter than the stud’s fantastically muscular and powerful ass, and I thought for sure that there was no way my cock could possibly fit inside of his! Hell, I felt certain that I was going to split Kurt’s cock wide open as inch after inch of my big and veiny hog was buried inside of Kurt’s mammoth stud schlong!! 

Kurt closed his gorgeous blue eyes and worked to control his breathing, fighting through the pain as his huge cock was brutally plowed from the inside. I couldn’t see the underside of his mammoth dick from my angle, but I could only assume that Kurt’s thick cum tube was becoming grossly distended as my big cock forced it to expand to insane dimensions. 

Despite the sensation of having my cock crushed in a hot and fleshy vise, the feelings were also tremendously erotic, and I couldn’t keep my cock from throbbing powerfully from time to time, flexing and expanding inside of Kurt’s aching cock and causing my huge muscle stud even MORE pain. But the awesomely tough bull merely grunted and moaned slightly at the brutal invasion of his monster dick, and before I knew it, the huge blunt tip of Kurt’s cockhead was pressed up tight against my hairy crotch, pressing down on my tight and aching balls. Kurt’s mammoth whale cock had swallowed my big dick all the way to the fucking root!!! I wouldn’t have imagined such a thing was possible if I wasn’t seeing it with my own eyes!! 

Just when I thought it couldn’t get any worse, the Commie bastard produced yet another one of those sharp bamboo spikes and, to my horror and dismay, placed the sharpened point on the dorsal side of Kurt’s colossal cock shaft, just a few inches down from the broad, helmet-shaped head that capped that gargantuan schlong. Then, with almost infinite slowness, he began to drive that sharp spike downward. 

Kurt hissed in pain as the spike began to punch through the extremely tough meat of his thick and fibrous cock shaft, blood welling up from the fresh wound and dripping off to either side of the huge column of extraordinarily turgid flesh. There was a lot of meat to pierce through, but far too soon, I could feel the sharp sting of the bamboo stick pricking my own trapped cock, and then I felt the stabbing, searing pain of the hard stick spearing through my own meat as well. The vicious Commie didn’t stop until the stick had passed clear through both of our cocks, pinning our two dicks together in a permanent embrace. 

“FUCK!” I cried out, unable to bear the pain as stoically as my mighty muscle bull. “Oh shit! Oh holy fuck!” I muttered, trying very, very hard to not move, as the slightest motion tugged on the wooden spike, sending fiery pain through both of our harpooned dicks. My appreciation for the pain my handsome muscle hunk of a buddy was going through — with 2 spikes through each teat and at least a dozen through each mammoth pec, another 4 spikes through his belly button and lower abs, and a full 13 spears jabbed through his utterly monstrous bull balls — went up several more notches. 

The Commie hauled his own dick, hard and drooling, out of his camouflage pants, and God damn if it wasn’t the biggest cock I’d ever seen next to Kurt’s own gargantuan elephant cock! The Russian’s cock had to be every bit of 12 inches long, maybe even longer, and THICK! Tortured, pencil-thick veins snaked all up and down the mighty shaft, looking nearly as hard and solid as the rest of his meat. His wide cock head was particularly huge, with a flaring coronal ridge that was even wider than the shaft behind it. The gigantic penis was a formidable, intimidating weapon, a big blunt instrument MADE for deep penetration, and if I hadn’t been boned by Kurt’s monstrous fuck piece hundreds of times, I would have been quaking in fear from the sight of it… or drooling in lust, in other circumstances. 

“You American pigs are less than men,” the angry Commie growled at us. “You deserve to be used as the filthy cum receptacles that you are. I am going to breed both of your asses with my superior Russian cock, and plant my seed so far inside your guts that you will be belching my sperm for a week! I will prove to you how inferior you Americans are as I dominate you completely!” 

I felt the Commie move up behind me and begin to poke the big, blunt business end of his huge cock at the solid mounds of my muscular ass. I started to clench my ass cheeks shut to try to keep him out, but then I suddenly felt a large and very sharp blade at my throat, and felt the Russian’s hot breath on my cheek as he commanded me to open up for him. Not having any other choice, I reluctantly relaxed my butt muscles, and I gasped in burning pain as he shoved it more than halfway in with one powerful lunge! No spit or nothin’!! 

As the big dick began to plow up my ass and the Russian flexed his powerful hips forward, both Kurt and I groaned and growled in pain as the movement caused the spike imbedded in our docked cocks to quiver and move. Though I tried to hold stock still, the Russian was bigger and stronger than me, and as his thrusts became harder and more violent, I couldn’t help but move right along with him. 

It wasn’t long before the Russian’s huge cock was buried to the hilt up my ass, and I could feel his huge, lemon-sized balls crushed up against my solid bubble butt. He started fucking me hard, really making my hips slam forward, and Kurt’s and my chests and upper abs were pressed up against one another. Kurt couldn’t help but moan as my hard body crushed the spikes even deeper into his chest and nipples. The Russian’s rhythmic thrusts also caused Kurt’s low hanging balls to swing back and forth, occasionally careening off of his or my thighs, the pendulous motion amplifying the searing pain of his shish-kebobbed bull nuts. 

I could feel the Russian’s huge cock pounding against my bloated prostate, and I felt my own load start to well inside of my own big balls, despite the searing pain in my spiked cock. A sudden horrifying thought then came over me — with my cock shoved to the hilt inside of Kurt’s own huge dick, if I came, then I would be injecting my own cum right down my buddy’s already clogged and overfilled urethra! And I cum really, really big!! If I shot my huge load inside Kurt’s heroically straining cock, then there was the very real possibility that I could finish the work that our captors started, and burst my buddy’s heavy duty plumbing from the inside out!!! 

I tried desperately to clamp down on the heat growing inside my churning balls, trying to focus on my own pain as well as my great concern for my gorgeous muscle stud of a lover. But my prostate was taking an absolute PUMMELING, and it was more than my poor overworked libido could take. I began moaning and whimpering, huffing and groaning, as my orgasm drew nearer, and I could see Kurt steeling himself for the flooding his loins were about to receive. With a final cry of release and defeat, I went over the edge and began shooting my huge load. 

As my cock began to shoot, I could feel the low rumble building inside of Kurt’s mammoth chest, a growl of pain that began to build and build. Unfortunately for us both, I hadn’t cum in DAYS, so I had an exceptionally huge load built up in my balls, and the brutal raping of my ass was making me have one of the biggest and most violent ejaculations of my whole life. It wasn’t until the 5th or 6th shot that big, stoic Kurt finally gave his very first bellow of agony. I had filled his entire cum tube to capacity and beyond, and now his interior plumbing was trying to cope with the excess. Hell, I wouldn’t have been the least bit surprised if my huge cum load was flooding all the way into the bull’s massive BALLS!! Oh God, I was wrecking my man’s plumbing with the too-fruitful products of my own busily spasming nuts!! 

A few seconds after I started shooting, I could feel the Russian bazooka shoved up my backside start to fire off as well. I swear, I could actually FEEL each massive, hot pulse of his Commie cum as it was pumped deep into my guts! We both kept on cumming and cumming for a very long time, like the pair of prime male specimens that we were, and when we finally finished, I could feel the Russian’s super hairy chest pressed hard against my back and his large, very muscular arms wrapped tight around my torso. For just a couple of moments, it felt intimate, almost loving… before he ripped his cock out of my sucking guts in one huge pull, leaving my shit chute gaping open. I could feel slugs of his overabundant load leaking out of my battered ass and oozing down my inner thighs. I felt well and truly fucked, a feeling I usually only felt with my beast-cocked buddy, Kurt. 

The cruelly grinning Russian then moved behind the bound form of my muscle bull, his 12+ inch cock still as rampant and rock hard as ever and drooling the dregs of his first load, and shoved his entire gigantic schlong up Kurt’s muscular backside in one great plunge. I was far more accustomed to taking massive cocks than Kurt was, as my big 9-inch dick was the largest he’d ever had, so the Commie’s massive cock must have felt like an entire forearm had just been shoved up his ass. Kurt’s jaw clenched and his blue eyes were screwed shut as he fought to endure the pain, but he refused to cry out, no matter how hard the Russian fucked him. 

And the Russian fucked Kurt HARD! WAY harder than he’d fucked me! I could actually hear the SLAP-SLAP-SLAP of the Commie’s big hard balls slamming up against the rock solid mass of Kurt’s gigantic muscle butt on each stroke, and I winced in sympathy. Amazingly, though, Kurt was able to keep stock still throughout the brutal raping of his huge muscular ass, his core muscles exploding into unbelievable relief as he fought to not move. Tears welled in my eyes as I realized that he was trying to minimize MY pain, keeping our cocks from moving as his ass was violently plowed. That action only served to heighten the burning pain of his rape, but my big buddy didn’t care — he wanted to spare ME any further pain! My heart nearly broke with the great love I felt for my big handsome bull. 

Since the Russian had just pumped a massive cumload up my ass, I knew it was going to take him a lot longer to nut inside Kurt’s big meaty butt. My buddy was therefore enduring a far longer and more brutal fucking than I had, and yet he was still taking it stoically, his great jaw muscles bulging, his nostrils flaring, small grunts being forced from his bruised lips, but no crying out, no begging for mercy. I was so proud of my sexy stud’s ability to endure pain! 

The Commie’s forceful thrusts continued to pound our front sides together relentlessly, and the whole ordeal was generating deep, painful groans from my buddy bull. But then I felt Kurt’s cock give a mighty pulse, and the pain caught me so by surprise that I could only gasp in shock. His cock throbbed again, and it felt like the entire length of my cock was being brutally crushed in a vise. I cried out in pain as it happened a third time, and a fourth time, and a fifth time. I realized with growing horror that Kurt’s own prostate must have been taking a hell of a pounding, and that my muscle bull was nearing an orgasm of his own. And if one of MY big loads had caused Kurt so much searing pain, then one of HIS titanic mega purges of spunk would have positively cataclysmic effects on me and my manhood! I began to writhe in terror, heedless of the pain and damage I was causing to our speared cocks, desperate to pull away before Kurt cut loose. I knew that my virile bull shot so fantastically huge that not only would my cock and balls likely balloon bigger and bigger until they popped, but that he would also likely blow a hole wide open in my guts! In this precarious position, Kurt’s orgasm would almost certainly kill me!!! 

I then heard a grunt of surprise come from the rutting Russian. And then another, and another. And I suddenly realized what Kurt was doing. He, too, realized that if he came, he’d likely kill me, so he was doing the only thing he could think of — he was trying to get the Russian off before he came himself. I knew from vast experience that Kurt had an extraordinarily tight and muscular ass, and that if he started squeezing down on my cock while I fucked him, the sensations were beyond anything I’d ever experienced, guaranteed to milk me dry in minutes. With his phenomenal strength and exquisite muscle control, Kurt was BUILT to be a power bottom, and he was using all of that amazing strength and consummate skill to rhythmically squeeze and milk the Commie’s violently pistoning cock. 

Unfortunately, I knew that such rhythmic squeezing also got KURT off as well, every single time! It would be a race to see who could hold out the longest… 

Both deep-voiced men are grunting and groaning like two wild boars in heat, and my very life was on the line. Kurt’s cock was throbbing harder and harder, threatening to pulverize my poor trapped cock even before he came! But suddenly the Russian’s pale blue eyes flew open wide and he began to urgently moan and buck his hips even faster. With a final roar, he hit his mark and began spewing another huge load, this time up Kurt’s well-used ass. 

The silver-haired soldier’s orgasm lasted even longer the second time, but he finally gave one last grunt as he planted the rest of his sticky seed up Kurt’s churned insides, and then pulled out. My hunky hero’s eyes remained screwed shut, however, and I could hear him softly repeating, over and over again, “Hold on. Hold on. Hold on.” Oh fuck! He was holding back his titanic cum load by will alone!! He was going to blow at any second!!! 

The Commie stepped around to the front again, his huge cock still dripping the dregs of his second load, and just stared at the struggling muscle bull for several long moments. He was clearly savoring the huge bull’s agonizing erotic distress, and let it play out for a seeming eternity. I didn’t know HOW Kurt could possibly be holding back! His entire midsection was flexed so hard that I SWEAR new muscle groups were appearing across his abs and intercostals that had never been there before! Through a herculean display of strength and will and muscle control, Kurt was somehow holding back his almighty orgasm, but even my hunky bull couldn’t hold out forever!! He was just too freakishly virile!!! 

At what had to have been the last possible second, the Russian reached forward and, in one jerking motion, yanked the huge spike out of our impaled cocks. 

Both Kurt and I screamed at the sharp, searing pain of having the offending sharpened stake of bamboo violently ripped from our cocks. But that extreme sensation broke down the final heroic barriers of Kurt’s nearly indomitable will, and the floodgates opened. 

Kurt’s first titanic blast of cum was so powerful, so violent, so volcanic, that it instantly expelled my trapped cock and send my hips hurtling backward more than a full foot! My entire crotch, lower abs, and inner thigh area was instantly drenched by a massive deluge of the thickest, chunkiest, gloopiest cum any of our captors had ever seen, a mixture of my own heavy load and the almost impossibly dense and ridiculously copious baby batter of my hyper virile stud bull. And I knew that this was just the beachhead of Kurt’s colossal load. These cruel, sick fucks hadn’t seen ANYTHING yet! 

As my hips swung back forward, our timing couldn’t have been more perfect. Kurt’s massive cock was in the relaxation phase between its first and second pulses, and so it slid neatly under my body, my cum-shellacked nuts sliding along the top of the colossal shaft as I slid forward all the way to the thick and meaty root. Thus I was essentially sitting on top of Kurt’s thundering flesh cannon as it continued to pound out a truly gargantuan bull load. And as I rode Kurt’s shuddering bull cock, its thunderous pulsations made my own sperm-splattered cock and balls jiggle and quiver, and sent me into a second orgasm as well. My poor balls convulsed so hard that they HURT, and I pumped an impressive load of my own all over Kurt’s heaving and flexing abdominal muscles, making a sticky Pollock painting out of his deeply corrugated belly. 

I could hear the loud and sloppy splashing sounds coming from behind me as each of Kurt’s utterly MASSIVE cum ropes found targets, be it the trunk of a tree, a bushy shrub, or the leaf-strewn ground itself. Each almighty pulse lasted over two seconds long, spewing forth a lush river of nut juice that was DOZENS of feet long! Our three captors were completely stunned and awed by the hyper masculine display of god-like virility happening before them, and with the three of them distracted, I was able to lean forward against Kurt’s heaving, bucking body and nuzzle up next to his incredibly thick and muscular neck. I knew that we would soon face a painful and horrible death together, so I wanted to take one last moment to cuddle up against the massive muscle bull that I loved so very much. 

As Kurt popped his cum-bloated whale nuts, his grunting voice once again whispered in my ear. 

“Hold on there, Nick!” 

PUUUUULSE!!! 

“Don’t give up hope yet!” 

PUUUUULSE!!! 

“The longer we can keep them occupied…” 

PUUUUULSE!!! 

“…the greater our chances of rescue!” 

PUUUUULSE!!! 

“You just gotta hold on!” 

PUUUUULSE!!! 

“I’ll do my best, big guy,” I said in return, emotion thick in my whispering voice. “But this bastard is crazy! I don’t know how much longer we can last! How are you doing? Are you okay?” 

“Heh, I’m ‘hangin’ in there’!” my buddy jokes, chuckling quietly at his own joke. “But yeah, I’m okay. Hurts like fucking hell, though.” As he continued to grunt out his colossal load, I couldn’t even imagine the pain that he must have been in, as his spasming bollocks clenched against the many wooden spikes that speared clear through their incredibly dense and beefy flesh. 

Over the course of two full minutes, Kurt shot out more than a score of truly mammoth cum ropes, and his earth shattering orgasm was finally starting to ratchet down. Soon, only a steady drool of thick and clotted spunk was issuing forth from his grossly distended cum tube. I knew that our brief reprieve was over, and that a fresh new torture was about to begin… 

7 comments:

  1. This is intensely erotic. What a great way to start of the new year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for this awesome response, and I'm so glad that you're enjoying this latest story!

      Delete
  2. i really want stories about straigt man who wants to be a father, make babies and try to impregnate his women but another man try to make him fail with ballbusting session

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely a hot idea worth exploring! Who is the other man? A rival for the woman's (or women's) affections? Or just a man who is jealous of the pure studliness of the guy who wants to be a father? And what happens in the end? Does the stud (a) succeed in impregnating one or more women despite the ballbusting session, proving his epic studliness, or (b) does the buster succeed in temporarily diminishing the stud's virility, or (c) does the buster permanently destroy the stud's powerful manhood? Just wondering where you'd like to see this story go... :)

      Delete
  3. I like to imagine that, if these guys escape alive and intact, they'll revisit penetrating each others cocks under more consensual circumstances.

    This chapter was great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I kinda think that these two extraordinary studs might willingly revisit MANY of the brutalities they're subjected to in this series... provided they can somehow survive intact! ;)

      Delete