Thursday, January 7, 2016

A Painful Loss - Original Version

Here is the original story that inspired my "A Painful Encounter in Baghdad" series. And as you can read below, the poor Marine doesn't fare as well as the end of this version...  :)

********

A Painful Loss
An original story by Anthony 

It was a torturous hot day in the streets of Baghdad and it was difficult dealing with the heat while carrying my equipment, heavy helmet, and semi-automatic. I was only 19, but after training for several months, I thought I was physically fit to deal with any environment I was exposed to. I knew that being a Marine would expose me to many dangers, but this is what I wanted to do and here I was. 

I grabbed my water and poured some of it over my face to help me deal with the scorching heat. I was part of a platoon that was assigned to guarding several streets in Baghdad. I had been more
relaxed because the violence had subsided and things seemed calmer. The platoon usually spread out in pairs while patrolling the streets. 

I was talking to my partner about life back at home when a women ran up to us crying pointing towards an abandoned building. She was motioning us to follow her. My partner motioned for two other soldiers at a distance to come forth and he told them that he wanted to see why the woman wanted us to go into the building and hence, he needed back up. We then cautiously follow her into the building and after searching the whole building for something abnormal we arrive at the last room in the hall and find two men laying on the floor unconscious. My partner asks one of the soldiers to get a medic response unit and to show them the location of the building. My partner tells me to take the women to another room because he can’t take her sobbing.

So I motion the woman to follow me out of the room. After complying and walking down the hallway she stops crying and turns around facing me. She frowns and points towards a door I had not seen when searching the building. I open the door and see that it leads to a dark basement. I should have waited until back up came, but I wanted to brave it out. So I proceed to go down the stairs, barely being able to see anything with the flashlight attached to my gun. The woman follows me in and closes the door behind her. I stop for a second to tell her to keep the door open, when she pushes me down the flight of stairs. When I reached the bottom, I was aching in pain from all over. I then quickly reacted and began to feel the floor for my rifle that I lost while falling down the stairs. All of a sudden lights went on and I had found my gun. It was in front of my face, pointed toward my forehead. I slowly got up and lifted my hands up in the air.

Looking for this? asked a young man about my age.

I looked around the room and there were other guys pointing guns at me. 

Fuck! was the only word that came out of my mouth. I looked back in search for the woman that had pushed me and she was there sitting at the steps, simply smiling.

What do you want? I nervously asked.

The stranger laughed. It seems like you Americans always seem to know what we want, or may I say, you always seem to know what you want and how to make it appear that we want it as well.

He looked at his men and then back at me. We just wanted to take out our anger and frustration towards an American idiot like yourself. He got closer and with the butt of my rifle, bashed my
balls. Oh god, fuck, ah my fuckin balls I moaned as I fell to his feet in absolute pain.

Get Up! He shouted.

I obeyed as I was clutching my balls.

Strip down to your shirt and undergarment! He ordered.

As I looked around the room, I realized I didn’t have much of a choice. I took off my gloves, and then my helmet, followed by my equipment mounted on my bullet proof vest. I then took off my jacket displaying my body tight military t-shirt drenched in sweat. I unlaced my boots and took them off along with my socks. I unbuckled and unzipped my pants and took them off, displaying my tight military boxer briefs that held my hung flaccid and big juicy American balls. I noticed that some of the guys could not stop looking at my bulge.

The stranger gave my gun to the woman and then he approached me, pushing my stuff away from me with his foot. He begins to circle around me and says, you Americans think you are everything with your worked out chests and bulging muscles. You especially feel superior when you carry big balls and a big cock. However, here in this part of town if you want to keep them, you need to earn them! With that said he quickly swung his knee right into my bulge. Ugh! I attempted to hold the pain that was spreading throughout my cock and balls.

He then told his friends to blindfold me and that they had to move to another location before they found me. I could not see where they were taking me but I am guessing there was a passage that I missed because we did not go up the flight of stairs.

After several minutes of walking and getting pushed around, they take off my blindfold. The place smelled like a shit hole and it looked like a room in an underground sewer. Several guys grabbed me and handcuffed me to some pipes. They made sure my arms and legs were held apart.

Today, is you most unlucky day, soldier He pulled out a knife and began to tear my t-shirt off of me. I could see my sweaty muscled chest and abs now being displayed to these men.

The stranger shouted at his friends, I will go first! He looked at me and smiled. He came up to me and began to bite deep into my nipple while kneeing me in the balls non-stop. Every time he bit my nipple, he would strike harder against my balls. I felt his knee meet by balls and smash them against my pelvis harder and harder each time. I felt like they were going to explode. He then went for the second nipple and began to knee me with his other leg. I could not help but throw up from the intense, dreadful pain. He then stopped and enjoyed observing the blood that was slowly oozing out of my bitten nipples.

Then a second guy came up to me. He had an iron stick and he swung it unto my abs, nearly knocking the wind out of me. Each swing he took, he aimed lower and lower. He first struck my top abs, then my mid abs, and then lower abs. However, he did not stop there. I was terrified because he was not stopping at my lower abs. He struck me in my V area. Then, the moment I most dreaded came. The Iron came into contact with flaccid cock and balls. 

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I shouted my lungs out as I felt the iron strike my cock and then my tender sensitive balls. However, he then aimed differently. He wanted to make sure that my balls took all the pain the next strike. So he aimed in order for the iron stick to swing directly between my legs. And he swung. 


FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I shouted, pulling on all the hand cuffs as much as I could to the point I felt they were cutting into my arms and ankles. After several swings, he was satisfied.

I was begging for them to stop, only being able to mumble the words, please, please stop.

Of course, they found it amusing. The third guy came up to me and spit in my face and wasted no time to begin punching my nuts. Every punch was brought me a torturous pain from balls to my abdomen. I just wanted to faint and let it all be over. I stopped trying to struggle to get loose and instead attempted to mentally prepare myself for each punch. I looked towards my genitals and assumed my nuts were getting extremely swollen because my bulge was getting abnormally bigger.

Another guy came up to me and I in my mind I was like, how am going to go through another session of this pain. He reaped my boxer briefs off of me. My flaccid cock was hanging there all bruised from the hit it received from the iron stick earlier. My balls were red and purple, swollen to an abnormal size. He presented me with a bear bottle and I thought he was going to bust me with it, but instead he proceeded to insert it into my ass. Fuck no! Fuck no! Fuck no! I shouted. My words didn’t stop him and he continued to insert the bottle up my ass. I tried to harden my ass muscles to stop him from putting it in, but he lubed it well and he was not letting me stop him. He was merciless with my virgin ass. He just thrust the bottle neck into my ass without any concern of my tightness. I felt humiliated and powerless as everyone was laughing and staring. The bottle neck was horrifically painful and I was shocked when he kept trying to push it in further. Stop! I shouted, but he kept pushing it in further. My legs were shaking from the pain. After several minutes, he managed to stretch my ass enough to take the entire beer bottle. My legs were shaking and my face was covered in sweat and tears. He left the bottle in place and walked away.

An older man approached me and grabbed my cock and began to stroke it. In a matter of seconds I began to get hard. Once he had me completely hard, he inserted my cock into his mouth. I was grossed out that not only was a guy sucking on my cock, but an old one too. While he was sucking my cock, he glanced up at me and saw the disgusted look in my face. It must have pissed him off because he closed eyes and began to grind my cock with his teeth. Oh my god, get him off me!!!!!!!!!!!! I shouted in tears as he was biting my cock like no other. The leader of the bunch told them to get the old man off of me. As they tried to pull him off of me, he clenched with his teeth unto my cock and so every time they pulled him, he teeth pulled on my cock. Eventually, however, he released my cock from his mouth, displaying my 8 in cock with bloody bite marks all over it. I couldn’t believe this was happening to me.

A middle aged man approached me next and he did not seem to know what he wanted to do to me. All of a sudden my ass couldn’t take anymore and pushed out the beer bottle and let it shatter unto floor. The man calmly picked up a piece of the glass and very gently began to make painful but small bloody swift scratches on my skin. He started on my muscled chest, then moved down to my abed stomach, then to my V, and finally stopped when he reached my genitals. He looked at me. He seemed puzzled as to whether he should go on. Then the others in the background were beginning to tell him to keep going. He began to stroke my cock. I felt a mixture of pleasure and pain due to the bite marks on my cock. Once I was hard again, he began to give me swift bloody scratches throughout my cock. The pain I felt was indescribable. I was powerlessly whaling and asking him to stop. He grabbed my cocked firmly and began to cut at my pee hole, making it according to him, a little bigger in order to ease my piss. It was too much for me and I just fell unconscious.

When I woke up, I was tied down unto a restrained bed and my legs were lifted and spread. In a matter of seconds my body reminded me of my injuries through the sifting pain that was emanating from my wounds. I looked around me and everyone was now naked. Each of them had long penises but they were skinny ones nonetheless.

A new stranger came up to me and with broken English said you penis and balls..thirsty I help them. He stood on a stool and someone handed him a bucket of water. He then tilted the bucket for the water to splash unto my balls and cock, but to my dismay, the water was boiling hot. Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I shouted and moaned as the boiling was burning my cock and balls. I had to take the pain because I could not move or shift away from the pouring water. Finally, he was done. Or so I thought. He then had another bucket on his hand. This time he wanted to pour it throughout my body. As soon as the liquid hit my body I realized it was alcohol and that it was meant to sting my wounds. The worst pain came when he was pouring it over my wounded cock.

Another guy came close to me and smiled. He walked towards my ass and inserted his dick into it. I couldn’t believe this. I was getting fucked. I was getting fucked by a guy. I now truly was humiliated. As he was fucking me, someone handed him a hammer and he was carelessly hammering my nuts. Many times he missed since he was distracted fucking me, but when he did strike, my injured nut would feel like it wanted to explode. Finally it appeared he was coming inside me and he place the hammer down in an attempt to fully enjoy his orgasm. He then pulled out caressing my shaved body.

Out of nowhere, the old man ran up to my balls and put them in his mouth and sure enough, he began to bite. Shit!~ Fuck! Once again, I passed out from the pain.

When I woke up again, my genitals were no longer in pain. I looked down afraid they were gone, but they were still there. The initial stranger calmly began to explain,

We just wanted to give you a good lesson but it seems like one of our friends here got too carried away. It seems like he permanently might have damaged your balls while biting down on them. So we decided to save you the medical bill and take care of them for you. We have given you something so that you don’t feel any pain in your genital area. They placed a piece of wood under my cock and balls in order for them to lay them against it. I did not want to know what was going to happen next and I began to panic again. One of them laid four nails on top of my stomach. The initial stranger grabbed one of the nails and placed it near the base of my cock and with a swift blow, hammered it in! I only felt discomfort and I did not feel any pain. Nevertheless, the sight of a nail being hammered unto my cock was horrifying causing me to scream: Noooooooo!!! Please Stop!!! I’ll do anything!!!!!!!! The stranger grabbed a second nail and placed it near the head of my penis and again, with a swift motion hammered it into my cock. This is to teach you Americans that the world is not subject to you! said the stranger while calmly grabbing a third nail. He placed the nail over my right nut and hammered it in. This one I did feel and I clenched my teeth in pain. He now quickly grabbed the last nail and hammered it into my left nut. I took one last look at my purple nailed bloody genitals and I was out.

When I re-awoke, I refused to open my eyes. I refused to continue living the nightmare. However, the sewage smell was gone and I heard a medical machine. I slowly opened my eyes, trying to mediate the light. I then realized that I was in a military medical center. I looked to my side and my partner was there with the captain.

What happened? I asked.

The Captain responded, we found you injured inside a room of an abandoned building in civilian clothes. I am sorry son but I promise we will do our best to find the culprits. In the meantime, please rest up. You’ll be going home right after you recover The captain found it difficult to look at me in the eye. He and my partner then left me alone.

I was confused and fatigued, but I was glad it was over. Then I remembered what had been done to my genitals and a stroke of fear hit me. I slowly placed my hand under my covers. Moved my hand from my chest, past my abs, over my v, and.

There was nothing. My cock and balls, My pride and joys, had been removed. No, oh no, not me.....! With that, I closed my eyes attempting to withhold my quite tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment