Monday, January 4, 2016

A Painful Encounter in Baghdad - Part 3

A Painful Encounter in Baghdad - Part 3
Based on an original story entitled “A Painful Loss” by Anthony 

****************

The raven-haired stud tossed away his hammer and once again picked up the huge sledgehammer that he had so recently used to viciously bludgeon my naked nuts. Now he was going to use that same hammer to batter the wooden board and force all of the nails even deeper into my balls. I knew he intended to keep hammering down that board until my genitals exploded and were reduced to a bloody smear across the table top…and strangely, my trapped and skewered cock gave a powerful throb at the very thought! 

With a crazed grin on his face, my hunky captor raised that heavy mallet up high with both hands, and then brought it crashing down with devastating force. 

THUNK!!!!!! 

“FUUUUUUUCK!!!!!” I bellowed as the sledgehammer struck one side of the wooden board, directly over the heart of my squashed right bollock. That side of the board immediately pressed down another millimeter into my already nearly busted goolie, and it was accompanied by a wet and sickening crunching sound as the incredibly tough fibers of my testicle finally began to give way. 

My handsome hunk barely paused before lifting the sledgehammer high again, and sending crashing back down onto the front of the board, right over my squished cock. 

THUNK!!!!!! 

“Oh FUCK, YES, CRUSH my goddamn bull cock, you mother fucker!!! Pound it fuckin’ FLAT!!!” 

THUNK!!!!!! 

“UNNHH!! YEAH!!! Fuckin’ HAMMER my mighty stud nuts!!! You gorgeous stud, SMASH my big bollocks to SMITHEREENS!!! I can fucking TAKE it!!!” 

THUNK!!!!!! 

Blow after blow after ruinous, devastating blow fell onto the wooden board, hammering the nails even deeper through my flesh and slowly crushing my manly goods even more, bit by bit, ever so slowly narrowing that tiny, cramped space that was all that stood between me and ultimate annihilation. 

THUNK!!!!!! THUNK!!!!!! THUNK!!!!!! 

The agony was overwhelming, but so were the erotic sensations ripping through my utterly mangled loins. I was almost terminally turned on, and I continued to shout at my gorgeous torturer, coaxing him onward, daring him to do his worst, BEGGING for more punishment. 

“OH YEAH, GIVE ME MORE, YOU FUCKING STUD!!! CRUSH MY GIGANTIC NUTS INTO HISTORY!!! TURN MY GORGEOUS BULL COCK INTO PASTE!!!” 

THUNK!!!!!! THUNK!!!!!! THUNK!!!!!! 

“THAT’S RIGHT!!! AAWWW!!! UNHHH!!!! FUCK!!!!! YEAH, KEEP ON HAMMERING AT MY OVERSIZED AMERICAN JUNK, DUDE!!!” 

THUNK!!!!!! THUNK!!!!!! THUNK!!!!!! 

“UNNHH!!! UUUUUNNNNN!!!!! GIVE ME MORE!!! I WANT IT!!! I NEED IT!!!!! YEAH, BASH MY BULL BALLS, YOU FUCKER!!!”

THUNK!!!!!! THUNK!!!!!! THUNK!!!!!! 

THUNK!!!!!! THUNK!!!!!! THUNK!!!!!! 

“I’M THE BIGGEST, MOST BAD-ASS MOTHERFUCKIN’ MARINE YOU’RE EVER GONNA MEET, AND IT’S GOING TO TAKE A HELL OF A LOT MORE THAN THAT TO BURST THESE BEAUTIES!!! NOW C’MON!!! BASH MY FUCKING MEAT!!! LET ME HAVE IT!!!”

THUNK!!!!!! THUNK!!!!!! THUNK!!!!!! 

THUNK!!!!!! THUNK!!!!!! THUNK!!!!!! 

“YEAH, THAT’S RIGHT!!! UNNHH!!! UNNHH!!! UUUNNNNHH!!!!! OH YEAH BABY, I CAN FEEL MY HUGE NUTS STARTING TO CRUMBLE!!! YOU’RE DOING IT, STUD!!! KEEP IT UP!!! UNNHHH!!! UUNNNNHHHH!!!!! YEAH!!!!” 

THUNK!!!!!! THUNK!!!!!! THUNK!!!!!! 

THUNK!!!!!! THUNK!!!!!! THUNK!!!!!! 

“OH FUCK!!! MY BALLS!!! MY BALLS!!!!!! LISTEN TO THEM CRUNCH ON EVERY BLOW!!! YEAH!!!!! YOU’RE BREAKING MY FUCKING STUD BALLS, DUDE!!! YOU’RE FUCKIN’ DOIN’ THEM IN!!! ARGH!!! UNNNHHH!!!! GAAAAAAHH!!!!” 

THUNK!!!!!! THUNK!!!!!! THUNK!!!!!! 

THUNK!!!!!! THUNK!!!!!! THUNK!!!!!! 

THUNK!!!!!! THUNK!!!!!! THUNK!!!!!! 

THUNK!!!!!! THUNK!!!!!! THUNK!!!!!! 

The wooden board continued to flatten out my tortured junk as dozens and dozens and dozens of more hammer blows fell onto its nail-studded surface. Soon, only HALF an inch remained between the board and the table, reducing my proud cock and balls to thick patties of man meat! And STILL my mighty genitals refused to burst!!! 

THUNK!!!!!! THUNK!!!!!! THUNK!!!!!! 

THUNK!!!!!! THUNK!!!!!! THUNK!!!!!! 

THUNK!!!!!! THUNK!!!!!! THUNK!!!!!! 

THUNK!!!!!! THUNK!!!!!! THUNK!!!!!! 

My goods were now squashed so ridiculously flat that my pancaked gonads were starting to bulge out on either side of the offending wooden board, dark red bubbles of thick man meat that visibly proved that my unspeakably powerful nuts were somehow still whole. Even more of my impossibly thick and chunky sperm was also being crushed out of my balls and flowing out from beneath the board in every direction, dripping slowly down my massively muscled thighs like molasses and spreading slowly out across a vast swath of the table top. 

The tip of my flattened cock head also bulged out from the front end of the board, my massive piss slit compressed to a horizontal line. Amazingly, precum was still pouring from my brutalized cock head like a fucking river. It was not only astounding that I was so turned on and pumping out so much of the clear, viscous goo from my prostate, but it was also nothing less than incredible that enough of the stuff could make its way down my crushed and perforated cum tube to pour out onto the table!  

THUNK!!!!!! THUNK!!!!!! THUNK!!!!!! 

THUNK!!!!!! THUNK!!!!!! THUNK!!!!!! 

THUNK!!!!!! THUNK!!!!!! THUNK!!!!!! 

THUNK!!!!!! THUNK!!!!!! THUNK!!!!!! 

THUNK!!!!!! THUNK!!!!!! THUNK!!!!!! 

THUNK!!!!!! THUNK!!!!!! THUNK!!!!!! 

My beautiful dark-haired lad suddenly hurled the sledgehammer away and leapt on top of the cum-drenched table. His big, black boots squelched in all of that gelatinous goo, making loud, wet sucking sounds as he walked toward me, almost like Wellington boots being pulled out of a foot of thick mud. 

He was soon standing just before the board, his booted feet on either side of my ridiculously bulging cock head. My hungry eyes slowly traveled up the length of his masculine, muscular body, from his heavy boots to his thick legs, his narrow waist, his proud chest, his broad shoulders. On the way, I noticed that the devastatingly handsome dude had a massive bulge straining down his left pant leg. Damn, the kid looked to have close to a full FOOT of rock hard stud cock pressing hard against that fabric! My heart thundered even faster, and I wanted this dark stud more than ever. 

Our eyes met, and it was electric. An immediate, unspoken understanding flowed between us, and I knew that in addition to his burning hatred for America and his need to make my country pay for its perceived wrongs, he was burning with a white hot desire for me that was an equal to what I was feeling for him. 

We stared at each other like that for many long moments, the need, hunger, and burning desire blazing in both of our eyes. I was the one to finally break the silence. 

“Do it,” I said, my deep voice rumbling from my massive chest, my two words full of the desire that we both shared. 

The gorgeous young man then stepped forward, and placed both of his booted feet upon the nail-studded board. 

“AAAAARRRRGHHHH!!!!!” I bellowed, as the stud’s muscular weight caused the entire board to squeeze down even harder on my genitals. I thought for sure my beefy testicles would burst then and there, but they somehow continued to endure. 

I looked back up at my dark angel and softly said, “Give me everything you’ve got, stud. Don’t hold back. I can take it.”

My beautiful lad grinned at me with a mixture of hatred, lust, admiration, and approval. He then lifted one foot up and sent his heel crashing back down against the board. 

THUMP!!!

“UNNH!!! Yeah, that’s right stud! Now again!!” 

THUMP!!!

“Again!!” 

THUMP!!!

“AGAIN!!!”

THUMP!!!

“COME ON YOU FUCKING STUD!!! BREAK MY MUTHAFUCKIN’ BALLS!!!!!” 

THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!!

The handsome soldier suddenly bent his knees and leapt straight up in the air, at least 3 or 4 feet, and then came crashing back down with both booted heels slamming into the board that the same time. 

WHUMP!!!!!

“GAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!” 

WHUMP!!!!!

“FUCK!!! YES!!! STOMP MY MASSIVE NUTS!!!” 

WHUMP!!!!!

“OH YEAH MAN!!! YOU FUCKIN’ STUD!!! DO IT!!! FINISH MY MASSIVE MEAT!!! DO IT!!!!!” 

WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!!

“OH GOD!!! OH YES!!! I CAN FEEL MY BULL NUTS CRUMBLING!!! AND MY MONSTER HORSE COCK SPLITTING!!! KEEP GOING!!! UNNNHH!!! OH FUCK!!!!! YES!!!!!”

WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!!

WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!!

WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!!

“THAT’S IT!!! YOU’RE ALMOST THERE!!! YOU’VE GOT EVERYTHING THAT MAKES ME A MUSCULAR MARINE BULL STUD TRAPPED BENEATH YOUR FEET!!! NOW FUCKING FINISH ME OFF!!! I CAN TAKE IT, YOU FUCKIN’ STUD!!! I CAN TAKE IT!!!” 

WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!!

WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!!

WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!!

WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!!

WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!!

WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!!

ANY one of these insanely brutal boot stomps could have easily been the one to shred my cock or burst my huge balls like a pair of meat- and sperm-packed piñatas. Both somehow, impossibly, beyond all earthly reasoning, they still held! I was the toughest fucking STUD that ever lived!! God DAMN, I was a fucking SUPERMAN!!!


WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!!

WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!!

WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!!

WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!!

WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!!

WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!!

WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!!

WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!!

WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!!

WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!!

WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!!

WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!!

My beautiful Iraqi muscle boy couldn’t take it anymore, and he suddenly stopped his jumping and stomping, ripped open the front of his combat trousers, and hauled out his rock hard cock. 

I’ve seen some damn big cocks in my young life. Even straight guys seem to enjoy showing off their meat to me, wanting to compare themselves to my legendary, oversized junk. No man has ever come remotely close to approaching my colossal dimensions in the cock and balls department (or much of anywhere else, for that matter), but this norse-hung kid sure gave it an impressive try! 

The lad had one of the biggest cocks I had ever seen, a monster of a dick by anyone’s estimation. Fuckin’ crotch rocket looked to be every bit of 12 inches long, and THICK! Way thicker than the beer bottle that had been shoved up my virgin shit chute earlier. That thought made my butt hole quiver in lust and need. Juicy veins snaked up and down that succulent length of cock, and a thick hood of foreskin covered the big, helmet-shaped head. The skin of the kid’s massive cock was the same dusky olive as the rest of his beautiful body, but the big head of his cock, just starting to poke through its foreskin covering, was a dark pinkish-purple, swollen and distended with need. 

The hunk then hauled out his balls as well, and I think I may have gasped with desire, for the kid’s spuds were equally as enormous as his massive bull cock. The lad’s beefy balls were the size of the largest of lemons, truly mammoth testes that were visibly churning with the handsome stud’s heavy load. A dusting of dark, curly public hairs covered the lad’s huge balls, in contrast to my hairless monster nuts, and I longed to bathe his heavy stones in my mouth. I doubted I could fit them both in my mouth at the same time — heck, I don’t think I could even grasp them both in one hand, and I have huge hands! — but I sure wanted to give it a try! 

At an unspoken signal, I immediately opened my mouth wide, and my hunky warrior crammed his entire rod down my throat in one massive plunge. I’d never sucked a man’s dick before, let alone a schlong of such enormous dimensions, but I quickly adjusted to the young man’s length and girth and started sucking him with abandon. 

I think the lad was surprised with both my enthusiasm and my ability to accommodate such a huge dick down my throat, and he quickly started bucking his hips in rhythm to my suctioning, pistoning mouth. My neck is thick with muscles like that of a bull, and I used those powerful muscles to milk and caress that huge cock as it plunged halfway to my gullet. 

My handsome dude was obviously lost in bliss, which turned me on even more. I wanted more than anything to pleasure this magnificent young stud, to make his toes curl and make him shoot his heavy load down my hungry throat. I sucked him down to the thick root of his cock, burying my big and prominent chin into the lad’s bulging balls with so much force that it HAD to hurt, but he was too lost in ecstasy to even notice. He had one calloused hand resting on my colossally muscular shoulder while the other grabbed at the back of my nearly shaven head, pulling me closer as he plunged his cock down my throat again and again. 

The dozens of other Iraqi men in the room were stunned into paralyzed silence by the utterly unexpected scene before them. I knew that man-on-man sex was forbidden in traditional Iraqi culture, and a distant corner of my mind was alarmed for the handsome lad who was even now fucking my handsome face. The horse-hung dude had likely just written his own death sentence by hauling out his cock and shoving down my eager throat. But both of us were too intent on helping him hit his nut to worry about that right now. 

Meanwhile, my long-suffering genitals were now riding a razor’s edge of destruction. The wooden board was now perhaps only a quarter-inch away from the table’s surface, an impossibly narrow space to accommodate my freakishly outsized goods. Yet my almighty cock and balls somehow still endured, despite the young man’s muscular weight continuing to bear down on them from above. But I instinctively knew that all of their phenomenal strength had finally been played out. After more than four hours of pummeling, pounding, boiling, skewering, and crushing, my fantastic male genitalia, perhaps the greatest set of cock and balls the world had ever seen, were about to explode in a shower of gore and broken nut guts. 

My handsome stud began to moan and groan with greater urgency, and I could feel his cock swell even larger in my hot, hungry throat. I knew he was close, and so I redoubled my fevered sucking, pulling at his enormous cock with all of my might and all but sucking his huge balls inside out through his bloated horse dick. Then, with a great cry of pure pleasure, my beautiful boy finally hit his mark. 

His cock was lodged so far down my throat that his first blast went straight into my gut. But I could tell that the kid’s load was unnaturally large, a truly massive slug of nut juice that coated my stomach with his hot male seed. 

The second and third shots also went straight into my belly. I was finally able to back his cock far enough out of my throat to catch his fourth blast in my mouth. I was shocked by the ungodly VOLUME of spunk that he shot in my mouth, nearly making my cheeks bulge out! The kid’s splooge was THICK, too, nearly as thick as my own clotted jizz, and his load all but gummed up my mouth. I hungrily swallowed that massive load, feeling it burn down my throat, just in time to catch his fifth enormous slug across my tongue. 

Having the lad’s massive cock pulsating in my mouth and flooding me with his gamey and salty spew must have been the last straw. I was so heroically turned on that my poor libido just couldn’t take any more, and for the third time that afternoon, I began to shudder in the throes of a spontaneous, pain-wracked orgasm. 

Of course, my massive mule cock was now smashed so inconceivably flat that not a single cell of sperm could race down my collapsed cum tube and escape. My spunk remained trapped in my loins. And with every successive wave of pleasure, a freight train of agony crashed into my nearly busted and bursted balls. I must have screamed, but my captor’s colossal dick muffled my cries as he continued to spray his seed into my muscular belly. 

PULSE!!!          PULSE!!!         PULSE!!!          PULSE!!!

I thought my mind would snap from the searing pain of it all. My skewered and flattened nuts were convulsing so hard, trying so desperately to push out their final, spectacular load of cum, that I thought they would finish what my torturer had started and burst apart! But the continued to somehow endure, even as they clenched harder, and harder, and harder still!!

My glorious manhood was going to spectacularly explode into ruin at any moment. 

But then the incredible started to happen. My mighty cock began throbbing so hard that I could feel the board lift almost imperceptibly. Was my mule dick so ferociously strong that it could actually be plumping back up?!? And lifting the muscular stud and uprooting more than 200 nails in the process!?!

Another mighty pulse, and another and another and another, and I was overwhelmed with wonder — my cock was actually starting to force the wooden board upwards! 

On the 5th or 6th pulse, my hunky captor started noticing the change as well as the board began to lift beneath him, and he had to put both hands on my shoulders to steady himself on top of the moving board. The kid continued blasting out a truly mammoth load down my throat, even as my fantastically powerful cock continued to plump and rear upward. 

My cock pulsed again, and again, and again and again and again. I gave a mighty bellow around the thick cock invading my throat as my cock gave yet another colossal pulse, and the board suddenly lifted upward by an entire inch! 

A mammoth spray of cum fountained out of my cock, my crushed cum tube plumping back enough to let out a tiny fraction of the massive thunderhead of spunk that remained trapped in my balls. It was a huge slug of cum by anyone’s estimation, pumping out with such force that it once again struck the far wall, but it wasn’t nearly as big as my normal wads. Not yet. My cock was still too profoundly squashed to pump out a full-sized load. 

But the next few mighty pulses and lurches of my cock took care of that. 

Another, and another, and another mighty pulsation of my cock, and the board suddenly jerked upward another two inches or so, nearly returning my cock to its normal thickness. And that’s all it took to allow me to start unleashing perhaps the single greatest orgasm of my entire life. 

The next blast of cum from my cock was a truly titanic wad of jizz, more than 8 feet long and thick as my fucking finger. It shot out with such fantastic force that it traced a nearly straight line to the far wall, where it struck so hard that the huge cum wad shattered into 100 huge and gummy droplets, splattering all of the Iraqi soldiers in a 10-foot radius. This mega wad was followed by another, and another, and another in an almighty deluge of man cream. It appeared that my behemoth balls weren’t quite finished yet, the tough fucking bastards!! 

PULSE!!!!!!       PULSE!!!!!!       PULSE!!!!!!

PULSE!!!!!!       PULSE!!!!!!       PULSE!!!!!!

PULSE!!!!!!       PULSE!!!!!!       PULSE!!!!!!

The Iraqi soldiers began shouting and hollering, ducking and dodging in a chaotic scramble to get out of the way of my thundering cannon and avoid getting splattered with gigantic, slimy slugs of my goliath cum load. My handsome hunk bellowed as well, in surprise, amazement, and orgasmic bliss, even as his cock belched out the remainder of its delicious load down my hungry and insistent throat. 

PULSE!!!!!!       PULSE!!!!!!       PULSE!!!!!!

PULSE!!!!!!       PULSE!!!!!!       PULSE!!!!!!

PULSE!!!!!!       PULSE!!!!!!       PULSE!!!!!!

My cock was throbbing even harder than ever, pulsating so powerfully that it had now plumped back to its full 4+ inch thickness and was starting to rise higher and higher, steadily lifting the board and pulling the foot-long nails out of my cock and balls. Christ, I was one fucking freakishly powerful stud!! 

PULSE!!!!!!       PULSE!!!!!!       PULSE!!!!!!

PULSE!!!!!!       PULSE!!!!!!       PULSE!!!!!!

PULSE!!!!!!       PULSE!!!!!!       PULSE!!!!!!

The handsome lad was holding on for dear life as my cock reared upward again and again like some wild beast. It was like he was riding some bucking broncho, and if I didn’t have his huge cock so tightly locked in my powerful bull neck, I’m sure he would have been thrown off the platform. 

My cock was now rearing up to a 45 degree angle on every phenomenal THROB. This action had freed my impaled cock from the table top, and also pulled more than 100 huge nails all the out of my balls. But the thick nylon tether kept pulling my cock back down to the table with a beefy SLAP after each mighty contraction…plunging the nails back into my massive bollocks each time! With the lad’s muscular bulk pressing down on the board, the steel spikes were driven clear through my already mortally wounded balls again and again and AGAIN!!! The agony was impossible to describe, and only drove my already titanic orgasm into overdrive! 

PULSE!!!!!!       PULSE!!!!!!       PULSE!!!!!!

PULSE!!!!!!       PULSE!!!!!!       PULSE!!!!!!

PULSE!!!!!!       PULSE!!!!!!       PULSE!!!!!!

PULSE!!!!!!       PULSE!!!!!!       PULSE!!!!!!

PULSE!!!!!!       PULSE!!!!!!       PULSE!!!!!!

PULSE!!!!!!       PULSE!!!!!!       PULSE!!!!!!

My poor bull balls had become human pin cushions, and were now peppered with hundreds and hundreds of puncture holes as the nails plunged over and over again into my horribly mangled ball flesh. Those two mighty cum factories were convulsing and contracting so powerfully hard with each shuddering pulse of my cock that thick jets of raw sperm were squirting from dozens and dozens of these puncture holes, my mighty nuts being drained of their powerful essence almost like water from a colander. My balls were absolutely covered in thick layers of the unbelievably viscous and gloopy stuff, and more than half of the table top was covered in the raw spunk. With so much raw sperm being drained directly from my perforated testicles, it was even MORE astounding that so much of my spunk was finding its way out of my balls and through my convulsing beast of a cock. 

I was bellowing in animal agony, as my own pulsating, hammering cock seemed intent on finishing the work that the Iraqi hunk had started on my balls. My glorious bull nuts, the source of my vast and overwhelming masculinity, were surely completely ruined at this point. Every last remaining viable bit of my incredibly dense and beefy ball meat must have been punctured and skewered a dozen times by now. 

I knew that this magnificent orgasm would be my very last act as a male. I rode the unimaginable waves of pleasure and pain, trying to memorize every last moment, for I knew I would never know such feelings ever again. 

PULSE!!!!!!       PULSE!!!!!!       PULSE!!!!!!

PULSE!!!!!!       PULSE!!!!!!       PULSE!!!!!!

PULSE!!!!!!       PULSE!!!!!!       PULSE!!!!!!

PULSE!!!!!!             PULSE!!!!!!


PULSE!!!!!!             PULSE!!!!!!


PULSE!!!!!!             PULSE!!!!!!



PULSE!!!!!!      




PULSE!!!!!!      




PULSE!!!!!!      

My brutish beast of a cock gave one last, almighty leap, and the nylon cord suddenly broke with a tremendous SNAP!!

The hunky Iraqi yelped in panic as my huge cock heaved him off of the board. His huge cock nearly got ripped out by the roots in the process, but it violently pulled out of my throat with a wet slurping sound as the kid fell backward onto the cum-drenched table top, splashing heavy slugs of my man cream in all directions. 

With the handsome lad out of the way and the offending nylon rope finally severed, my next mighty pulse of my cock caused the nail-studded wooden board to crash against the rock solid wall of my abs with a mighty SLAP!!! My gigantic horse cock then continued purging its titanic load of spunk nearly straight up into the air, landing in heavy wet ropes all over me and the utterly stunned stud sitting before me. The nails were finally out of my perforated bull bollocks, but over 100 nails still protruded through the underside of my gigantic cock, making a grotesque sight even as my mangled penis continued spurting out an endless load of man milk. 

Every man in the entire room was stunned into temporary paralysis at my awesome display of strength and male might, and I was proud that my final act as a male had been to make these brutal scum feel so weak and insignificant in comparison. They might rob me of my balls, my cock, and my very life, but they would never forget that I had been infinitely more of a man than they could ever be. 

As my colossal orgasm finally began to ratchet down, the dozens of angry men in the room shook off their stunned paralysis and were overcome with fury at my virile defiance. They drew their guns and knives and clubs and started advancing on the table. It was clear by the terror in my young hunk’s eyes that he knew these men were going to kill BOTH of us. My beautiful soldier boy had forfeited his life when he plunged his mighty meat dagger down my throat, and now he was going to pay the ultimate price. There was nowhere for him to run, nowhere to hide. I was overcome by a profound sadness — not for my own impending death, but rather for the death of such a gorgeous young hunk of a man. I wished more than anything that I could somehow rescue him, and save him from this cruel fate. 

At that very moment, a series of concussion grenades suddenly went off throughout the room, knocking nearly every last Iraqi to the ground. Big and tough as I was, even I was nearly knocked unconscious by the deafening thunder of more than a dozen such grenades detonating in such a small space, but even after all that I had suffered, my stubborn body refused to let me black out. 

Loud shouting seemed to be coming from all directions, and through all of the white smoke and debris, I could see a large group of heavily armed men storming into the room from several entrances. At first I thought it might be another group of insurgents, here to steal me away and torture me for themselves. But then I made out a familiar face, and then another and another, and knew that I had been saved. It was my entire platoon! They must have somehow tracked me down, and their timely arrival saved me from an imminent mutilation and death. 

I grunted loudly as my massive, skewered cock gave one more mighty lurch, blasting a final massive slug of cum up into the air to land in a great slash across the unconscious form of my handsome young captor. Now that I was finally safe, my relentlessly tough and resilient body finally granted me the temporary peace of unconsciousness, and I knew no more… 

****************

I was in and out of consciousness for the next two weeks. The doctors tried to keep me in a medically-induced coma during the beginning of my healing process, but apparently my body is so tough and resistant to such medications that I kept struggling back to painful consciousness. The medical team kept giving me greater and greater doses of drugs to keep me under, and in the end had to use 100 times the normal dose just to keep me in a state of semi-unconsciousness. 

When the doctors finally discontinued the medication and allowed me to claw my way back to reality, my first sight when I opened my eyes was that of my platoon buddies, all crowded around my bed with eager but worried expressions on their faces. When my eyes fluttered open, they all quietly cheered and welcomed me back, giving me playful punches to my shoulders, arms, and chest. I was still a gigantic muscle tank of a man, but my buddies clearly wanted to be gentle with me after my recent ordeal. 

As my awareness returned, I suddenly remembered all that had happened to me, and started trying to remove the bedsheets over my lower body, desperate to see if there was anything left of my beautiful cock and balls. All I felt down there was a strange heaviness, but the very lack of pain was what had me so worried. If I wasn’t feeling any pain, then had my proud sausage and man eggs already been taken from me?!? 

My buddies quickly calmed me down, and the head doctor introduced himself to me and explained where I was, the date, and what had happened to me. His story was perhaps even more fantastic than my recent ordeal! 

It seems that I was a frightening and sorry sight by the time my platoon had discovered my whereabouts and rescued me. Though the rest of my body was completely intact, my gigantic 18.5-inch mega penis was still impaled by more than 100 nails, dripping blood and splooge even as it continued to throb in rock hard defiance. The massive schlong was all bruised and lumpy and distended and misshapen from all of the brutal beating and crushing abuse, and more than one buddy of mine retched when he saw the sight of all of those huge nails protruding through my proud American man flesh. 

But infinitely worse for wear were my mighty bull balls. Each titanic bollock was now a lumpy blob swollen to over 8 inches diameter, and covered in untold hundreds of puncture holes, each of which was oozing a steady trickle of blood and thick, raw sperm. The mangled flesh looked utterly ruined and destroyed, and yet incredibly, neither of the balls had actually burst under the horrific abuse. They were clearly mortally wounded, if not dead already, but they had never given in to my captors and burst asunder. 

The medical team was desperate to get me to a safe location, so they unshackled my more than 360 rock solid pounds of muscular bulk and placed me on a transport gurney. The nail-studded board as left in place, the 100+ nails still shoved to the hilt through my tortured cock, as they feared massive blood loss if they removed the nails and board at the site. 

Within the hour, I was in the hospital back on base undergoing emergency surgery. Six surgeons worked on me at the same time — two on my huge cock, and two each of my bloated balls — while a team of more than 20 nurses and other medical assistants worked nearby. Their initial concern had been for my life due to what appeared to be massive fluid and blood losses, but since my vital signs remained strong and stable (DAMN, I’m a tough mother fucker!), they were able to shift the focus of all of their attentions on saving what they could of my genitals. 

The nails in my cock had to be removed one at a time, lest my still blood-engorged cock cause a sudden and catastrophic blood loss. But the doctors were amazed at how little blood oozed from my various puncture wounds as the nails were removed. Due to the nature of the deep, penetrating wounds, the doctors were unable to perform any surgery into the actual meat of my huge fuckstick, but they were at least able to suture closed the entry and exit wounds of each of the nails. They would have to just wait and see if my tough meat would be able to survive and recover from so many grievous wounds on its own. 

The doctors could do even less for my thoroughly mangled balls. They even debated for more than an hour whether they should just remove the heavily damaged organs, or leave them attached and risk necrosis and gangrene. In the end, they made the fateful decision to take a chance and see how much my balls could recover on their own, if at all. They likewise sutured closed all of the puncture wounds on my balls (which totaled more than 1,000 holes per gargantuan nut!), wrapped my genitals in sterile gauze, and then prayed. 

As the first days went by, things were apparently touch and go. My heavily traumatized genitals swelled even larger STILL, and there was even talk about removing EVERYTHING from my crotch, leaving me with a smooth surface where once had resided the world’s greatest set of cock and balls. But cooler heads prevailed, and I pulled through those first few days. 

By the fourth day, the swelling had gone down tremendously, and by the fifth day, the doctors were amazed to discover that my cock and balls were starting to approach their normal size and shape once again. They remained guardedly hopeful until after the first week had elapsed, when it became clear that my mighty organs were indeed going to survive. The doctors had no idea if my cock would be a useless slab of limp meat and my nuts two impotent spheres of beef, but they weren’t going to die. They were already starting to herald me as a medical miracle. 

By the tenth day, the doctors were even more amazed. Healthy size and color had returned to my massive genitals, and the doctors were then able to discern that all of the puncture wounds had not only healed, they’d done so without the slightest hint of a scar! The surgical team removed all of my sutures later on that day (a process that itself took nearly 4 hours!), and they were able to confirm their initial finding. My gigantic bull cock and enormous bollocks were as perfect and as beautiful and as unblemished as they’d been before the entire ordeal began! Visually, I had made a miraculous recovery. But would the internal workings of my plumbing be forever ruined? That was the question that now faced the medical team as I regained consciousness. 

The doctor then pulled back the sheets to reveal my humongous cock and balls. There they were, looking completely intact and just as huge and powerful as ever. But I couldn’t get over the extraordinary heavy feeling in my balls, almost like they were filled with lead weights! 

My worry and concern quickly gave way to arousal as I gazed down at all that acreage of massive man meat. Damn, I was a fine-looking stud! My colossally-muscular thighs did a great job of framing my foot-long slab of thicker-than-thick limp dick, and the massive globes of my burly balls. Even as I (and everyone else in the crowded room) stared down at my junk, I could feel a familiar stirring in my loins, and my cock began to twitch. Overjoyed, I reached out and grasped my thickening and plumping cock, and slowly but roughly frigged it until it reached its full steely hardness some 10 or 12 heartbeats later. My colossal tower of man meat was now throbbing vertically between my legs. I decided then and there to see if that massive trouser beast still worked. 

More and more people crowded into the room as I slowly beat my meat — doctors, nurses, soldiers, a battalion leader who happened to be walking by — all stared agape as I slowly bucked and writhed on the bed and beat my over foot and a half of monumental man meat with both of my huge hands. 

The only sounds in the room were that of my fists jacking my meat with greater speed and intensity, and the beefy SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! as my plunging fists struck my massive balls on each downward stroke. The tremendous heavy feeling in my balls grew more and more, swelling to a mighty - an not entirely unpleasant - ache. I suddenly realized that the great weight and feeling of fulness might be due to the fact that I hadn’t cum in two full weeks. I’ve never gone more than 2 days in my life without cumming, not since I hit puberty at age 8. Could it be that this pain and gravid ache was simply due to the fact that I had a heroic case of blue balls??? 

I was now punishing my monster cock with brutal speed, gritting my teeth and groaning as I really tore into my trouser beast. My balls were taking quite the beating as well, hammer blows from my fists that made some of the men cringe in sympathy…and others grow rock hard in amazement. Yeah, I was reaching that point of no return! I was about to blast my load! 

With a great bellowing cry, I hit my mark, and my massive cock began spasmodically convulsing in my hands. But not a single sperm shot out!!! Two, three, FOUR pulses, and not even a single drop of precum oozed from my gaping piss slit. I levered my dick head toward my worried face, terrified that my captors had indeed rendered me a sterile eunuch…

The fifth pulse from my cock unleashed a lush river of spunk of such awesome size and power that even I was taken aback! The load caught me full in the face, shattering across my features and instantly painting my face, my bullish neck, and my thick, close-cropped blond hair a pearly white. I could now understand how I had knocked that one Iraqi soldier unconscious with my earlier load — my load was shooting out so hard that it hurt! Fortunately, I’m far tougher than the average man, so that slug to the face didn’t do so much as stun me…but I DID point my cock safely away from my face before the next titanic salvo rocketed forth. 

I wrestled with my cock beast for the next five minutes or so, shooting utterly massive ropes and ribbons of cum all OVER that damn hospital room. By the end, I had covered every single person in the room with my hot, gloopy jizz, and the walls and even the ceiling were dripping with huge slugs of my nut slime. More than one man had spontaneously shot his own load during my herculean release, their comparatively tiny loads disappearing in the vast morass of my testicular purge. 

The subsequent tests proved to be merely a formality — my virility was off the fucking CHARTS! I had clearly sustained zero damage from my brutal captivity, and in fact might actually be cumming even bigger and harder than ever before! 

That was more than a month ago now. After I had been deemed fully recovered and returned to active military duty, my commanding officer pulled me aside and informed me that I was being given a special assignment in recognition of my tremendous valor and resilience under extreme duress and brutality. He led me across a large swath of tarmac to a lower cinderblock building that was far removed from most of the other buildings on the base. He provided me with the key to the building, smiled at me, and informed me that I was to do whatever I wanted with whatever I found inside. 

Intrigued and confused, I opened the door and stepped into a small room that was dimly lit by several small, barred, and opaque windows set up high on the walls. The room contained a large military cot, a table and a few chairs, a toilet and sink…and an occupant who had quickly stood up from his chair and was now facing me. 

As my eyes adjusted to the dim light, I quickly realized that the figure in the room was none other than my former captor, the dashingly handsome young Iraqi man who had done everything he could to humiliate me and destroy my mighty American genitals. My cock instantly began to pulse and harden and force its way down the pant leg of my fatigues. I met his dark-eyed stare, and could see a mix of terror and lust warring for control in his gorgeous eyes. And judging by how quickly a massive lump was growing down one of his pant legs, I knew that he was as happy to see my as I was to see him. 

“Hi,” I said, breaking the silence with my deep and rumbling voice. “Let’s see if we can start over again. I’m Ryan. What’s your name?” 

The handsome stud had to swallow three times before he was able to say, “Jahin.” 

“It’s a pleasure to meet you, Jahin.” 

I strode forward into the room, and Jahin remained rooted to the spot, unwilling or unable to flee. I stopped when I stood just one foot away from the lad, towering half a head taller than him and outweighing the muscular stud by nearly 150 pounds. His entire body trembled as he stared up at me, his wide brown eyes locked with my own blue orbs, his gorgeous lips half parted. 

“Now I’m going to do something I’ve wanted to do from the moment I first set eyes on you,” I said. Then I reached forward with both of my massive arms, wrapping them around Jahin’s muscular form, and pressed my face down toward his, locking his lips in the most passionate kiss I’ve ever experienced. I crushed our powerful bodies together, feeling his swollen cock lurch against my thigh as our tongues hungrily explored each other’s mouths. 

Thus began the first month of my special assignment. I have been “interrogating” my handsome young prisoner day and night, but have yet to wring any secrets from him. Dozens and dozens and dozens of cum loads, yes, but no secrets. I keep assuring my superiors that he’ll break soon, but secretly, I’m hoping that he never does. 


The fact is, I’m in love with my proud Arabian warrior, and would happily spend the rest of my days in that cramped little room, wrapped in each other’s arms.  

6 comments:

  1. I love your stories man, and this one is no exception, do you take commissions or requests for stories?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the comments, Henry, and I'm thrilled that you are enjoying my stories and rewrites!

      And I appreciate your question as well. I don't do commissions, but that's only because I have never wanted to charge money for any of my stories or my drawings. These have always been a labor of love (well, okay, lust) for me, and were originally intended just for me. I finally made the decision a number of years ago to start sharing these stories and drawings on the Internet, and have been so pleased and honored by the responses I've received. But I'll never charge money for any of them, ever.

      That said, yes, I absolutely love hearing story ideas from fellow "extreme erotica" enthusiasts (for lack of a better term). Please feel free to share your story ideas with me! I'm actually working on several storylines right now that have begun as brainstorming with other readers. I can't guarantee that I will be able to start working on additional story ideas in the immediate future, but I'm always happy to bounce ideas back and forth.

      If you want to chat privately, then feel free to post your email address in response to this message, and I'll contact you directly from my own email account. Thanks again Henry!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Hehe, Awesome! I'm glad that there was a happy ending!
    Well done Jayse!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL -- thanks Noah! I'm chuckling to myself because it was hard to wrest a happy ending out of this story, particularly considering how extreme the torture went toward the end. But my mighty muscle men are nothing if not resilient, right? ;)

      And yeah, I felt compelled to give the story something of a romantic twist at the end, something that the original version definitely did NOT include. After all that the big guy endured at the hands of his handsome captor, I felt he deserved a little lovin' at the end. ;)

      Delete
  3. check my blog:
    tentaclesmale.blogspot.com
    I would appreciate your opinion

    ReplyDelete