Friday, January 1, 2016

A Painful Encounter in Baghdad - Part 2


A Painful Encounter in Baghdad - Part 2
Based on an original story entitled “A Painful Loss” by Anthony 

****************

“You will PAY for your defiance, you filthy American pig!” the handsome young Iraqi shouted at me. He pressed his lean and muscular body up against my sweat-slick muscles so that his stunning face was but inches from my own. Despite the dire peril of my situation, I was overwhelmed with lust for his extraordinarily handsome lad, and before I could stop myself, I pressed my mouth against his and shoved my tongue into his hot and wet mouth, kissing him deeply. 

The young man was stunned by my actions, and seemingly involuntarily began to hungrily kiss my mouth in return, pressing his body even harder against mine. I’d never been kissed so roughly or so thoroughly in my life, and my cock lurched powerfully before me, randy and ready to blow another monstrous load. 

Our kiss lasted all of perhaps 10 or 15 seconds — far too short, but an eternity of bliss nonetheless — when the young man suddenly tore himself free of me with even greater fury in his eyes! 

“You American DEMON!!!” he screamed! “You dare defile me with your infidel mouth!! I will destroy you for such insolence!!” 

I was panting heavily at this point, but more with lust than pain or fear. I was utterly enamored with my hunky and dusky captor, despite all that he and his men had already done to me, and were likely to do next. I can’t explain it. It was a powerful and visceral sensation, and my cock continued to lurch and started drooling long, thin ropes of clear and viscous precum…despite the fact that I’d blown a truly colossal load not 5 minutes before! I wanted to take this insanely handsome stud in my arms and make love to him all night long! And judging by the hard lump I’d felt pressing up against my naked thigh during our brief embrace, I strongly suspected that my handsome Iraqi stud felt much the same. 

But instead of making love to my gorgeous Middle Eastern stud, I was forced to watch helplessly as the men gathered materials for my next brutal torture. A large wooden table, sturdily built and with a top that was at least three or four inches thick of solid wood, was maneuvered in front of me. Two men hauled my balls upward (yes, they were now that huge that they required TWO men to lift them!) while the others pressed the table up snug against my colossally muscular thighs. Then the other two men dropped by balls with a beefy ‘SMACK!’ onto the solid table top. 

My hunky Iraqi secured a strip of leather around my shaft just behind my swollen and leaking cock head, cinching it as tight as he could. Attached to this strap was a thick cord of what looked like nylon or some other synthetic material. I instantly knew what they wanted to do, and just as instantly realized that they were going to have a VERY difficult time achieving their goal. 

My captor stood before me with an evil smirk on his face, and then started pulling on that cord with both big hands. He clearly intended to pull my rampant bull cock downward so that it would rest horizontal and flat against the table top. 

But he was clearly not familiar with the awesome strength of my cock! 

The lad was surprisingly strong, even stronger than he looked, yet even when he tugged with all of his might, my rock hard horse dick barely budged a single inch. You see, the muscles and tendons anchoring my massive cock to my body are just as strong and powerful as the rest of me, so they defiantly resisted the young man’s attempts to lever my cock downward. I began to smirk in response, both amused by his inability to move my insanely powerful cock, and powerfully turned on by his violent attempts. 

The handsome lad angrily shouted to his cohorts in Arabic, and my smile quickly faded. Several more men took up the cord behind my handsome stud, and then several more, and then several more, until soon there were a dozen grown men hauling on that line and playing tug-of-war with my huge bull cock! 

I’m ridiculously strong, but even I couldn’t resist such a combined and concerted effort. My massive, bloated, distended mule cock began to slowly crank downward, inch by inch, as the sweating and grunting men heaved and pulled with all of their might. It was a slow-going process, as my mighty dick was putting up one hell of a fight, but the insurgents were slowly gaining ground. 

It wasn’t long before their pulling and tugging became very painful. My cock remained ramrod straight, refusing to bend in the slightest, which meant that the tendons and cables at the base of my cock were forced to stretch and pull in order to accommodate the downward movement of my monster dick. I began to fear that my cock would break or get pulled out by its roots, and I was soon bellowing in renewed anguish. But eventually, the men succeeded in their goal, and my cock was fully horizontal, hovering a fraction of an inch over the surface of the table. 

The levering of my cock also forced the base of my huge trouser beast into my spectacularly swollen bull balls, painfully forcing the two orbs to squish out to either side of my cock, and making them bulge even LARGER in their profoundly bruised and battered sac, if that was even possible. 

When my straining bull cock was finally levered into a horizontal position, the men tied off the other end of the nylon cord at the far end of the table, locking my huge cock in place for whatever these cruel men had planned next. 

My handsome captor now grinned evilly at me and said, “Your massive penis and balls look thirsty. Perhaps they need a drink.”

From a shadowy corner of the room, four men awkwardly carried over a very large cooking pot — almost a 55-gallon drum, really — and positioned it on top of the table. I could see steam rising from the top of the pot, and a new terror gripped my muscle-corded belly. 

My handsome stud jumped up onto the table and motioned for his cohorts to help him. They lifted the giant cauldron upward, while he grabbed the underside and started tipping the top of the pot towards me. As the lip tilted over, I could see that it was filled nearly to the brim with water…water that was still roiling and boiling from being taken off of a stove! 

Water began to pour from the cauldron onto my immobile cock and balls, and the searing pain hit like a freight train. I screamed bloody murder as I felt the boiling fluid splash onto my quivering cock and swollen balls, dousing them with a burning heat. My humongous and mighty muscles bulged and flexed and thrashed uselessly against my restraints as the continuous heavy stream of water began to cook my goods. 

“FUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!” I bellowed in a thunderous voice, feeling my proud cock and balls start to be cooked alive! 

It took an eternity for the men to finish emptying the huge cauldron of boiling water onto my damaged and burned genitals. I was by now sobbing in agony and pleading for them to stop, but my pleas were falling onto deaf ears. I looked down at my mauled genitals, and saw that they were now glowing an angry lobster red. Fuck, just how much damage had they done to my precious cock and balls already?! 

My reprieve was short-lived, however, as a SECOND cauldron of boiling water was brought forward and slowly emptied upon my screaming genitals! And then a third!! And then a FOURTH!! And then a FIFTH!!!

Surely my proud American bull cock and monster balls had to be cooked clear through by now! 

As the fifth and final empty cauldron was removed from the table, I slumped in my restraints and sobbed quietly into my massively muscular arm. I was mourning the loss of my spectacular endowment, and the upcoming loss of my life. 

But an angry curse from my handsome captor soon turned my attention back to what was happening in the crowded room. He was pointing at my cock and hurling angry words at his companions. When I looked down at my cock, I was stunned by what I saw. My cock was a violent, dark cherry red, and the beginnings of blisters were starting to form all long its 18 ½-inch monstrous length. But it was still hard as a mother-fucking ROCK and continuing to burp out thick strings of precum! Damn, was my cock actually still ALIVE!!

The Iraqi stud brought his fist crashing down into the middle of my blistered shaft with punishing force, and I knew at that moment that my cock was still VERY much alive…for if it was already dead, then the force of that blow wouldn’t have hurt so damn much! 

Someone handed my guy a hammer, and a new dread seized me. It was a big fuckin’ hammer, too, with a thick handle and a heavy head with a face that had to be close to two inches across. Damn thing looked more like a meat tenderizer than a hammer, really…and I instantly knew that that was EXACTLY the use for which it was intended! 

My handsome and swarthy captor began to ruthlessly hammer at my straining and immobilized cock. Like I said, the kid was ferociously strong, so the blows were excruciatingly painful. I bellowed and screamed in renewed pain as he began to hammer all up and down the length of my colossal rod, spending particular attention to my bloated and swollen and blistered cock head. I thought my mind would snap from the overwhelming agony of it all. 

For the first hundred blows or so, the hammer seemed to bounce harmlessly off of my incredibly tough and durable cock meat. Fuckin’ thing barely even dented on each blow! But as the first hundred blows gave way to two hundred, and then three hundred, and then even more, I saw a profoundly disturbing sight. The hammer was definitely sinking deeper and deeper into my brutalized cock meat on every new blow, and the swelling and bruising flesh began to soften up under the unrelenting rain of destruction. I was witnessing first hand proof that my mighty bull cock wasn’t indestructible. 

Ten minutes into this horrific abuse, and my cock was starting to no longer resemble a male sexual organ at all. My magnificent and beautiful shaft was starting to grow positively lumpy, swelling and distorting as the tough and fibrous tissues were tenderized and weakened under the inhuman assault. But throughout it all, I was still overwhelmed with lust for my vicious captor, and my rampant boner never flagged in the slightest. God DAMN, but I was a tough fucking stud!!!

My brutal captor wasn’t nearly done with me yet. No, not by a long shot! For once he was satisfied that he’d sufficiently softened up my huge cock, he began to work on my wounded and swollen balls!!

THUMP!!! 

The very first hammer blow into my bloated right bull nut felt like my injured nut had exploded. In fact, I fully expected it to do so. My balls had already sustained unimaginably brutal pummeling and abuse in the previous few hours, and I was astounded that they were still in one piece. But my burly balls were already severely weakened, as evidenced by how far that very first hammer blow sank into my ball’s thick, meaty depths, and I knew that I couldn’t possibly last much longer. 

Once again, however, I underestimated my body’s phenomenal strength and resilience. 

THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!!

THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!!

THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!!

My handsome hunk wailed again and again and again on my fat, cum-engorged nuts, whacking them over and over and over again with that huge hammer, and they just fucking REFUSED to burst! The pain was unimaginable as my proud bollocks were slowly being ground into rubble, yet the agony transcended into a kind of euphoric bliss. One of the handsomest men I had ever seen in my life was playing whack-a-mole with my precious baby makers, slowly and methodically castrating me and ruining my awesome manhood, and I had never been more turned on in my life! 

THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!!

THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!!

THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!!

My balls were getting mushier and mushier with each passing minute, but those insanely tough fuckers refused to give in! I was becoming powerfully turned on by my own overwhelming masculinity, and I suddenly started taunting my handsome punisher. 

“That all you fuckin’ GOT, stud?! C’MON!! Fuckin’ SLAM that hammer into my nuts!! Make me FEEL it!!” 

The beautiful young man paused momentarily in shock and surprise at my words, not believing at first what he was hearing. But I just kept right on taunting and encouraging him. 

“What are you waiting for, handsome? Fuckin’ BASH my huge balls to smithereens! I can fuckin’ TAKE it!! These fuckin’ GI STUD NUTS are tougher than anything you’ll ever see!! There’s no way you’ll ever burst THESE beauties!!” 

A grin of pure malice and lust crept over my hunk’s handsome face, and he lifted the hammer even higher than before and brought it down with annihilating force into my quivering left bollock. 

WHUMP!!!!!

“UNNNH!!! FUCK yeah!! THAT’S what I’m talking about!! Fucking MANGLE my proud Marine nuts!! Just TRY to reduce them to mush!! I’m too fuckin’ STRONG, too fuckin’ TOUGH, too fuckin’ HUGE for you to destroy!!!” 

That really seemed to drive the kid into overdrive, and he started throwing his whole body into each hammer blow. Each devastating blow was laying waste to my once magnificent manhood, but I didn’t fucking care — I wanted him to hit me harder! Faster! Deeper! Make me PROVE to him just how fucking tough I really was! 

THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!!

THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!!

THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!!

THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!!

THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!!

THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!!

THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!!

THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!!

THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!!

THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!!

THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!!

THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!!

The handsome kid must have spent a fucking half an HOUR hammering away at my massive bollocks!! All while I continued to taunt and egg him on with my dirty talk. Even I had no idea just how insanely, impossibly TOUGH my balls were! I was more fucking turned on than I’d ever been in my young life! 

But after so much insanely brutal and prolonged abuse, my behemoth balls were finally starting to fail. The gigantic orbs had swollen even bigger than ever, leaving blue ribbon grapefruits and swollen coconuts behind to approach the size of fucking honey dew MELONS!! They were now starting to lose their healthy oblong shapes, slowly becoming knobbly and bumpy just like my mangled cock. Each hammer blow now sank more than three-quarters of the way through all that beefy bulk on each blow, and it was a wonder that the hammer head wasn’t striking the table top itself beneath my failing nuts, blowing the huge orbs apart in the process! 

But fuck me, my nuts were still in one piece!! They were probably already hammered into sterility and useless lumps of meat at this point, but they HADN’T FUCKING BURST!!! 

My handsome stud was panting with exhaustion, and he finally hurled away the hammer and angrily reached for another weapon. At the sight of the new heavy weapon in his powerful hands, my mangled cock lurched so hard that I thought it would snap the nylon cord holding it in place! For in my hunk’s deadly hands was a huge sledgehammer, the kind that was used to shatter bricks and concrete! 

And ultra tough GI bull nuts!!! 

My hunk raised the huge mallet over his head with both hands, and with a bellowing cry, buried the huge steel head nearly to the hilt into my quavering left bollock. 

WHUMP!!!!!

My recoil must have been awesome to behold. I threw my handsome head back and bellowed my loudest and most anguished cry yet, feeling as though my almighty bollock had finally been shattered and reduced to useless chunks. 

At the same moment, a colossal slug of man juice burst from my meat cannon with fantastic force, clearing the entire length of the table to strike one of the leering soldiers right in the belly. The monumental wad of spunk struck the man with such force that it doubled him over, driving the wind from his lungs…and lining up his head perfectly for my second massive salvo. 

My second slug of cum struck the man right in the forehead, toppling him backwards and knocking him out cold! 

The other men scrambled out of the way as my second orgasm tore through my battered loins, thundering out a load that looked like it might even be bigger than my first! 

WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!!

WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!!

The stunningly handsome Iraqi leader quickly recovered from his surprise at my spontaneous orgasm, and kept right on hammering that huge lump of metal into my failing gonads, striking them over and over and over and over again as I bellowed and screamed and shot my mammoth cum load. He was determined to rupture and wreck my balls even as I pumped out one last colossal batch of my GI gun grease. 

WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!!

WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!!

WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!!

WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!!

Even though my cock was completely horizontal at this point, my titanic blasts of sperm not only cleared the entire table top, they sailed all the way across the room, striking the cinderblock wall more than 40 feet away! The other men scrambled to stay out of the way of my monumental cum blasts after seeing what had happened to their friend, so nothing stood in my way as I completely shellacked the lower half of the far wall with my supremely potent Marine jizz. 

WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!!

WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!!

WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!!

WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!!

WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!!

WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!!

WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!!

WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!!

I must have been swooning in and out of consciousness during my magnificent orgasm, as I lost track of where I was and how many times my battered cock pumped out my fresh GI jizz. Was it two dozen times? THREE dozen?! Even MORE!?! I couldn’t say. I was unleashing a massive burst of my jism for each and every blow of that hammer, though, which I think only served to spur my handsome assailant on harder. 

WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!!

WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!!

WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!!

WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!! WHUMP!!!!!

Finally, however, my shuddering cock lurched and spat out one last thick line of chunky goo, splattering the entire length of the table with my super sperm. The lust crazed Iraqi dropped his sledgehammer to the cold stone floor and used both hands to violently grip and maul my tortured right nut. I screamed in agony, for my formerly granite-hard bollock was now as squishy as a sack of wet oatmeal, and the stud’s strong fingers almost effortlessly clenched into the very heart of my wounded ball meat. 

Well, I guess I’d answered the question of whether or not my balls had been permanently rendered sterile! NOT…BY…A…LONG…SHOT!!! Judging by the sheer ungodly amount of impossibly thick and clotted splooge painting every object in front of me — the table, the floor, the unconscious Iraqi solider, and the far wall — my mighty bollocks were, if anything, even more powerful and potent than ever!! 

My hunky captor spent the next several minutes groping and mauling my nearly ruined cock and balls, really digging his fingers into the heart of my manhood and trying to tear it apart with his bare hands. Yet despite all the horrific damage they’d sustained, my mighty American bull genitals were STILL too strong and tough for him! 

“Well, you filthy American dog, I will grant you this much — you are even tougher than you look! I would not have believed it if I had not seen it with my own eyes, but you are a mighty warrior indeed. It is too bad we fight on such opposite sides of the divide, as you would have earned an honored place in our holy war.” 

“I am particularly saddened to think of all the powerful children you could have fathered with such a massive cock and overactive bull’s balls! You should have been busy making hundreds of big, beautiful babies. But now, I must instead destroy those mighty genitals of yours once and for all, to show to your military leaders that my people will not be conquered or cowed.” 

At a few commands from the handsome young warrior, the men brought over several items. And as the pieces fell together, I shuddered and cringed inwardly, for I now knew that my manhood would undoubtedly soon be coming to a brutal and messy end. 

The first item that they brought forward was a thick slab of wood, about 18 inches square and a good inch and a half thick. This thick sheet of wood was placed atop my battered cock and balls and pressed down firmly into my now squishy genitals. The block of wood was set flush against my insanely lean and muscular lower abdomen, so only the very tip of my cock, perhaps half an inch or so, was sticking out beyond the far boundary of the wood. 

The next sight froze my blood. A large metal can was then placed on the table, and within this can were scores and scores of giant nails. Each nail was a thick spike of steel easily a foot long, looking almost more like a knitting needle than a standard nail. My captor retrieved his first hammer from the floor, grabbed one of the huge nails, and placed it on the wooden board about an inch away from my abdomen…and directly over the root of my battered cock. 

“Say goodbye to your disgustingly oversized cock and balls, my American friend!” 

THWACK!!! 

I was filled with terror and lust was I saw the lad raise his hammer up high, and then bring it down dead center onto the nail head. The force of his blow was tremendous, pushing the nail all the way through the inch and a half of wood and imbedding it into the root of my gigantic cock! I bellowed in agony as the nail entered my tortured flesh, yet my cock simultaneously gave a mighty lurch, causing the wooden slab to rise a good inch or so. Despite the mind-ravaging pain, I was more turned on than I’d ever been in my whole life! 

THWACK!!! THWACK!!! THWACK!!! THWACK!!! 

The snarling stud brought the hammer down a second time, and then a third, and then a fourth and a fifth! Each time, the nail dug steadily deeper through my thick cock tissues. But even after all of the softening up he had done earlier, it was taking the lad a tremendous effort to work the nail all the way through my incredibly tough and resilient cock meat. In fact, it took him ANOTHER eight hammer blows before the nail finally pierced the fat cum tube on the underside of my cock. 

THWACK!!! THWACK!!! THWACK!!! THWACK!!! 

THWACK!!! THWACK!!! THWACK!!! THWACK!!! 

He then gave one last mighty hammer blow, and the nail shoved its way through the last of my cock meat…and all the way through the 3-inch-thick table! 

THWACK!!! THWACK!!! THWACK!!! 

Another two or three solid blows, and the nail head was flush with the wood, and one end of the wooden plank was literally nailed into place. 

The second nail was placed near the far edge of the wooden board, right about where my bloated and distended cock shaft met my massive cock head. Again, the first hammer blow shoved the nail partway into my flesh, but it took more than a dozen more blows to work that huge metal spike all the way through my shaft and the wood below. 

THWACK!!! THWACK!!! THWACK!!! THWACK!!! 

THWACK!!! THWACK!!! THWACK!!! THWACK!!! 

THWACK!!! THWACK!!! THWACK!!! THWACK!!! 

“AWW FUCK YEAH!!!” I suddenly bellowed. “That fuckin’ hurts so damn GOOD!! C’mon stud! Grab a third nail! I want you to hammer the next one through my fuckin’ huge BALL!!!” 

“You are even more depraved than I would have ever dreamed, you Marine scum!” the astounded young Iraqi said in response. But then a smile crept over his achingly handsome face as he said, “But your wish in this instance is my command!” 

He placed the next nail directly over the heart of my partially squashed right gonad. He took careful aim several times, toying with me and watching in amazement as my impaled cock continued to bulge and swell and pulse in obvious excitement. Then with a mighty swing, he drove the nail through the board and into my battered nut meat. 

THWACK!!! 

“AAAAARRRGH!!! FUCK YEAH!!! That’s right you fucker!! You god damned handsome fucker!! DRIVE that nail clear through my massive bull nut!! UNNHH!! UNNHH!! UUUNNNNHHH!!! Oh YEAH!!! FUCK!!! UNNHH!!! UUNNNNHHHH!!! You’re fuckin’ NAILING my beefy ball to the fuckin’ TABLE!! UNNNHHH!!! UUNNNNNHHHH!!! FUUUCK!!!! YEAHH!!!” 

Perhaps because my goliath gonad was even thicker than the meat of my horse cock, it took the lad nearly 20 hammer blows to drive that third nail all the way through my screaming bollock and pin it to the table. 

And the same with the fourth nail, which was quickly driven through my OTHER nut and into the solid table. 

God, the pain! It was unlike anything I could have ever imagined! The very heart of my manhood was being stabbed and pierced with steel spikes. Even if the tortures ended right now, I was pretty sure my genitals were mortally wounded at this point. I was technically still a man, a mighty, muscular, behemoth STUD of a man, but my genitals were almost certainly already doomed. 

And that realization turned me on more than ever before! 

My attacker was of course not satisfied with merely four nails piercing through my flesh. As his compatriots cheered and shouted and urged him onward, the beautiful hunk pounded nail after nail into the wooden board, through my screaming flesh, and out the underside of the heavy table. He seemed to pick spots at random, this one over my shaft, this one into my glans, the next one into the heart of one nut, the next into the other nut. But he had an unerring aim, and every one of his nails found a home somewhere in my skewered flesh. He had both a nearly limitless supply of nails and a vast acreage of cock and ball flesh to cover, and he seemed intent on piercing every square centimeter of my mammoth man meat. 

A dozen nails found their home in my genitals. Then two dozen! Then three dozen, and four dozen!! Five dozen!! SIX dozen!!! 100 nails!!! I eventually lost count, and soon there were too many nail heads studding the surface of the wooden board to make and easy count. 

Impossibly, the pain just continued to mount, with my heroically tough and stubborn cock and balls doggedly refusing to perish. No, I had to suffer each new nail, each new brutal plunging of hammered steel through my agonized flesh. Each incremental destruction of my magnificent manhood. 

And I was even more turned on than ever! My skewered and mortally wounded bull balls were positively churning with desire, and my battered and punctured cock kept right on throbbing and pulsing with aching need, seemingly oblivious to the fact that they were both being gradually ruined and destroyed right before my very eyes. 

Once the first couple dozen nails had been hammered home, my handsome hunk started beating each of the existing nails even deeper into my flesh. This had the result of causing the wooden board to press down harder and harder on my junk, squashing my cock and balls flatter and flatter between the unyielding table and the thick board. And as my battered junk was flattened out, that provided even MORE acreage of meat for the stud to pierce with fresh nails. And so the torture continued. 

I was woozy with lust and searing agony by the time the lad had hammered home about 200 or so nails. The top of the wooden board looked like some sort of ridiculous artist’s rendering of my profoundly squashed cock and balls. The 200-odd nail heads created an image of a ridiculously thick cock and monstrous balls, representing my crushed and skewered man meat. Even I was amazed at just how much surface area of that 18-inch x 18-inch board was covered in nails in order to pierce and skewer the entirety of my monstrous cock and behemoth bull balls! 

The insidious wooden board was eventually pressed so far down that only about an inch of space separated it from the table below. A narrow gap of space within which was trapped everything that made me a man and a stud. My normally 4-inch-thick cock felt like it would split wide open on either side under the tremendous pressure, but that was nothing compared to the agony inside my balls. 

Even before the day’s brutal punishments had begun, my nuts were monstrously huge, goliath parodies of a normal man’s nuts and measuring a good 5 inches thick. Now, after hours and hours of unimaginably brutal beating and torture, my gargantuan gonads had swollen to such a grotesque extent that they were now 7 or 8 inches thick! So imagine all of that enormous mass of ball flesh being compressed down to a mere 1 inch thickness. It was an absolute wonder that my balls hadn’t simply exploded already under the terrific strain. 

I could also see fluids oozing out from beneath the wooden board. There was a surprisingly small amount of blood, considering that my cock and balls had been shishkebabed by something like 200 nails. But there was far more of a thick, cream-colored substance, and large clots and chunks of the stuff were pressing out on all sides of the board. The gloopy substance had the consistency of a jelly or a very thick pudding, and my first terrified thought was that I was seeing the ruined meat of my own balls oozing out through hundreds of puncture holes. But then I realized with shock that it was my own raw sperm, completely undiluted by seminal fluids. My cum wads were naturally extremely thick and dense to begin with, almost more solid than liquid, but this was something else entirely. The incredibly thick goop oozed out very slowly, reminding me of lava floes I’d seen on TV, only these were white hot rivers of my own unspent cum! The hundreds of holes through my massive baby batter factories were allowing my raw sperm to ooze out by the billions, and the added pressure of the board pressing down from above was crushing the man cream right out of my balls! 

As deeply disturbing as that sight was, it was also intensely masculine and powerful. Fuck, there was just so MUCH of it! I was a stud to end all studs!! And that just made the fact that my epic manhood was being destroyed that much more tragic. 


With no more room for additional nails on the wooden board, and with my mighty cock and balls miraculously still alive, my handsome Iraqi captor had to find another way to continue brutalizing my man meat. And he hit on the perfect method to finish me off once and for all! 

4 comments:

  1. Well, Jayse, you didn't lie to me :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I aim to please, Noah! ;)

      I also aim to hit my heroic muscle studs right in their massive bull nuts! LOL

      Delete
    2. Oh, and there is still one more chapter to go in this story -- I hope you enjoy it as well!

      Delete
  2. Whoop! I will def. let you know my thoughts; Can't wait ;)

    ReplyDelete