Tuesday, May 16, 2017

More to come...

Greetings gentle readers!

My apologies for the delay in posting my next story. I'm continuing to have serious computer issues, which severely cuts down on the time I can spend actually writing. Nevertheless, I'm making progress on the next installment of the Brick Haus saga, and will hopefully have that next chapter ready to post next week.

In the meantime, if you have any additional ideas for abuses to be heaped upon Brick's massive and nearly indestructible balls, then please let me know in the comments section below! Those utterly mammoth bollocks still have a LOT of fight left in them, so if you have any super hero bondage and torture fantasies that you'd like me to "flesh out" for you, then please do let me know. :)

--Jayse

2 comments:

  1. What about a freaky huge bearded mass muscle bull being tortured on a pillory in a medieval setting. He is tied to a big wheel and whipped and then his enormous bull balls are ferociously tortured with a sledgehammer

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's too bad about your computer issues. Your stories are so hot, and extremely well written. I look forward eagerly to each new posting. You really have a talent for pacing, which makes for an exciting read every time. I especially love your stories about superheroes being tortured, even those you create on your own. For the brick haus tortures, how about electricity or acid injection? I'm thinking maybe a Livewire type character, and a viper/snake villain. They don't have to be women, I'm just partial to femdom. Anyway, can't wait for the next installment :)

    ReplyDelete