Friday, December 19, 2014

Hammer Time -- Original Version

Here is the original version of last week's story...

****************

Hammer Time
By: Nathan
Two high school seniors fight over a girl and things just sort of get out of hand... [Adult fiction; not for minors] 



I guess it was cruel. OK...I'll admit it. But twenty years--SHIT! The judge just didn't have any sympathy, and so as I linger in this hole and reflect on where my life might have gone there isn't anything I can do about it. I'm on my stomach, taking another cock up my ass, and I try to shut my eyes and ignore the grunting and the probing that jams into my prostate and makes me hard. The tears are coming, the way they always do, and so I work my mind and try to put myself somewhere else. 

I see him again, in my mind. Yeah, the son-of-a-bitch that took her, and the reason I just snapped. He was young and hot and his blue eyes just shown, and his ripped body and flat stomach was the envy of ever guy in our school. Still, she was MY girl, and back then when my balls and cock were free and I could do something with them, girls were what I wanted. Of course, prison life changes things, and now I'm the teenage girl in more than a few ways, and when I'm on my stomach and grunting out my shame and feeling the pole pushing into my guts, I wonder. Still, I hated him then and I hate him now and I'm glad I took his balls. 

My mind wonders more, and I try to ignore the invasion in my ass. I feel someone reach under me, to my balls, and as I feel them being held I think back, back to another set of balls, hanging under a different male. As I let my thoughts go back, to the night that put me here, I can see them hanging down, loose and his bag oh-so-full, as if it was yesterday. And then I smile.... 

I met him in the woods, after school,...to fight him, to avenge my pride and to retake my girl. We were high school seniors, and he was the school's quarterback. Ever popular, he shoved his weight around and pretty much did what he wanted--the premadona, the school stud, and he had the reputation and what was reality didn't matter. Until I came along, nobody dared to challenge him. He was bigger than I was, by a long shot, but I have never been afraid of anyone and so I took his dare and met him in the woods. It was stupid of course, but when you are eighteen and naïve and a bully you don't care about what is right and what is stupid. I didn't go there thinking I was going to beat him, and I sure as hell never even thought I might castrate him, but I guess the mind was working and the jury didn't by that I didn't have a plan. But I think that one thing just led to another, the way it happens sometimes, and once it all started I guess I didn't think until it was too late. 

It was a hell of a fight it was it was it was. There was a crowd watching, which made the fight more intense, and I think everyone sort of was hoping I might get in a few licks before he put me down and out. It sure started out that way. He had my lip bleeding, and my right eye was swelling shut, and at first I was losing pretty bad. Then, I got lucky, and he missed seeing my fist and I connected to his jaw so hard I thought I broke my hand. I knocked him down, hard, and when he did I just worked fast. There was this big oak tree next to the edge of the clearing, right beside where we were fighting, and I just pulled him over to it and laid him over it....so his legs were straddling the big tree. I had some light cord in my backpack, and I bound his wrists to some of the branches before he could wake up enough to stop me. Nobody moved...I guess they wanted to see what I was going to do and they didn't interfer. Anyway, when I saw him there, with his ass up, and his legs straddling the tree, someone encourage me to give him a "spanking" and I liked the idea. 

I said something to that affect, and everyone started clapping and encouraging me then to "give it to him good." I went back to my truck and found some more rope, as well as a couple pieces of rebar that were in the truck bed. My mind was working, and I picked up the hammer and the rebar and decided to peg him out so I could spank his ass and make sure I got it well tanned. That was my original idea, just to spank him....like a little boy to beat his ass for taking my girl. I know it was stupid, but I wasn't thinking, and sometimes when you are eighteen you don't think it all out too well. 

Anyway, when I got back to him, he was fully recovered, and working on the ropes around his wrists with his teeth. People were laughing, but they weren't interfering, even though he was yelling at them to untie him. I was encouraged by the crowd of students, and then somebody ask if I was gonna paddle him with his pants on or off? I really hadn't even given it a thought at that point...but everyone started chanting "OFF...OFF....TAKE EM OFF" and hell, so I did . I just reached under him and undid his belt. Then, unsnapping his jeans, I pulled them down and completely off of him with a single pull and the crowd went wild. God he was pissed! 

He started struggling, so I checked the knots and then grabbed his ankles and pulled him down, laying him out over that big tree. Using the hammer, I drove the two pieces of rebar into the ground, by his feet, and then tied his legs out wide, spread out, so he was straddling the big tree with his arms stretched over him and his legs out wide, one on each side of the tree and pegged to the ground. 

He was bobbing his ass up and down and screaming at me, and I just kept watching him and the more helpless I realized he was the bolder I got. I guess I wasn’t thinking. I just reached out then and jerked off his shorts...and when he lost his underwear he went ballistic. Man! He wasn't very happy and he was cussing up a storm. He called me a "faggot" and that really pissed me off. I guess I've been called a faggot by a lot of people, but I never have taken it very well. 

Anyway, everyone was laughing, wanting me to smack his ass, and I just reached over and slid his belt out of his jeans. It was one of those thick, western belts, and I just doubled it over and then I went to him and stood behind him...looking at his snow white ass as it bobbed up and down and he screamed at me. 

SWISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! 

"YEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" he yelled! 

Everyone burst out laughing, and with their laughter I just went to town. One after the other, I brought that thick belt of his into his ass, burning into it, all the time making sure he understood whose girlfriend he was fucking around with. 

"So, you want my girl do you?" 

SWISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! 

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK" 

"Leave her alone....I'm telling you." 

SWISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! 

"SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!" 

"Don’t go near her again....you hear me?" 

SWISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! 

"OH FUCK...........STOP! STOP IT YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!" 

"You want an ass left? Don't touch her again!" 

SWISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! 

SWISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! 

"YEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! GOD!!!!!!" 

"I mean it! LEAVE HER ALONE!" 

SWISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! 

Everyone was laughing, laughing at the senior that had stolen my girl while I, the underdog, pulverized his ass. As I was burning him with his own belt, snapping the leather and trying to work it into his crack, I was staring at his ass that bobbed up and down. I'd probably have kept it together except for one thing. He started getting hard. Rock hard, and his big massive prick just jutted up, under him, sliding on the rough bark of that tree and bouncing as he bobbed his ass. 


His prick angered me. He had fucked my girl with it, and as I noticed he was hard it just tore me apart inside. I was literally staring at the guy that had fucked my girl, staring at his bobbing ass as he fucked the tree. I increased the tempo of my blows and my anger built...and then I noticed his big bag laying on the tree, resting between his legs as his ass bobbed up and down. He had a huge scrotum, and the twin balls inside were huge and fat and eager, and as I noticed them and stared at them I couldn't help but think it was THEM that had taken my girl. His BALLS were the problem, and suddenly I hated them more than anything in all the world. 

SWISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! 

SWISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! 

SWISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! 

SWISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! 

I really started to beat his ass then, harder and harder, and the crowd cheered and cheered and led me on. Everyone was excited...just happy to see the big naked stud getting his ass turned cherry red. It was bright red too, like a tomato. God it was hot...flame red and still I burned it with the belt, snapping it with a vengeance as the students watched roared. 

His legs were spread wide, totally exposing his hole and his bag and the inside of his thighs. I whipped the belt in there, snapping the end across his nuts, and when I did that he screamed and the crowd burst into laughter even louder. I did it again, and then again, just whipping his scrotum and catching his legs...turning everything bright red, flare-red, like a nuclear fire. 

SWISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! 

SWISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! 

SWISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! 

SWISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! 

SWISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! 

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK OH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK" 

"She is mine...don't you forget it...you hear me?" 

SWISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! 

SWISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! 

Faster and faster the belt went, my hands a blur and my anger growing and growing and growing. I was just staring at his sack then, staring at his ass and his balls as he bobbed and jerked and tried to somehow get free from the onslaught that was consuming him. 
Finally, I stopped....and just stared at his ass and his balls between his legs. I couldn't get him to give me the words...to tell everyone the girl was mine. The boys sac was red...bright red, and his balls were bulging under the skin, stuffed in their like two giant grapes, resting on the big log and oh-so-round and oh-so-vulnerable. 

Everyone was laughing....laughing at his tears and his ass and the way I had beat him. He spun his head around, so he was looking back, over his shoulder, at me and his belt and my hand on his ass. 

I decided to scare him, to get him to say what I wanted, so I picked up the hammer, and said "Hey you gonna leave my girl alone NOW?????" 

He looked at me...eye to eye, everyone in the crowd silent to hear his answer. I thought that he would give in, thought he would beg me and say anything to let him go. I thought he was gonna give her back to me....to say OK...to accept his defeat. But he didn't.....and instead he just said "OH GO FUCK YOURSELF....I'LL BE FUCKING HER TONIGHT WHILE YOUR JACKING OFF"!!!!! 

Everyone laughed...at me...at his defiance, and his words. 

I hesitated. Angry. Oh GOD WAS I ANGRY! And then, the one thing I guess I could never have anticipated just happend. I heard her voice. 

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GOING! STOP THIS! STOP THIS NOW! 

I STARED. 

I drew my eyes into slits....and I looked at her and I started to shake. 

"LEAVE HIM ALONE! I HATE YOU....I HATE YOU.......I'M HIS NOW YOU FAGGOT!!!" 

I STARED. 

I started shaking then....holding the hammer up...looking at his big balls, staring at his sac, staring at the essence of his manhood waiting to fuck her and her eager and ready and willing to let him. 

He started laughing......laughing with his bright red ass. Then he said the words that doomed him: "SHE DOESN’T WANT YOU LIMP DICK.....YOU MIGHT HAVE SPANKED MY ASS, BUT SHE'S STILL MINE AND SHE DOESN'T...." 

I never let him finish. Suddenly, my arm just went into motion, and then once it did I just wasn’t thinking after that. I brought the hammer down, fast, right into his sac. I remember it...like slow motion, the ring of hair around his hole open and exposed, the boy's big sac too big a target to miss, even all drawn up tight and eager even, his defiant manhood between his legs waiting for its destruction. The hammer just flattened his scrotum with a single blow....smashing his left testicle into instant mush....and cutting off his words like a knife cuts through butter. 

She screamed: "AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" 

My arm was back, high in the air, and then it was down again, so fast the crowd watching didn't even have time to register what I was doing until the deed was done. His right ball disintegrated, just like his left, smashed flat and the insides blowing out his torn scrotum and turning the log red with the essence of everything that had made him a man. He grunted, and his eyes went wide, and then he was jetting out his last load of semen from his ball-less cock, squirting it out across the log as my girl screamed and screamed and screamed. His eyes rolled back then, into his head, and suddenly they were all on me, pulling me away, grabbing my arm and taking the hammer out of my hand...... 

My mind slams back into the present, and then with the memory I'm cumming...and I feel it then, and as the memory fades I squirt my own load out from under me, squirting onto the prison bed that I am bent over. My load splashes out onto the blanket, the little puddle of semen forming below my dick as I grunt in shame and feel the rod taking my ass. My body spasms with my orgasm, and as my ass grips his cock he too convulses, and then once again I feel his semen jetting into me and filling up my bowls. The other man, who is waiting his turn, has my nuts, and he is holding them and feeling them and working them as we both ejaculate together. At least I have my balls for him to squeeze. 


[Authors note: © Copyright November, 2002. All rights reserved. Not to be copied without the consent of the author.] 

No comments:

Post a Comment