Friday, December 12, 2014

Hammer Time -- Jayse Version

A spurned young man takes out his revenge on the huge football stud who stole his girlfriend, and then goes to prison as a consequence of his incredibly cruel actions.

*****************

Hammer Time
Based on an original story by Nathan

Two college students fight over a girl and things just sort of get out of hand...  

****************

I guess it was cruel. OK, I’ll admit it - it was incredibly cruel. But still, twenty years?!? SHIT!! The judge just didn’t have any sympathy for me at all, and so as I linger in this hell hole and reflect on where my life might have gone, there isn’t anything I can do about it. 

I’m on my stomach, pinned down by four other inmates as I take another cock up my ass, and I try to shut my eyes and ignore the grunting and the probing that jams into my prostate and makes me hard as a rock. The tears are coming, the way they always do, and so I work my mind and try to put myself somewhere else. 

I see him again, in my mind. Yeah, the handsome son-of-a-bitch that took her, and the reason I just snapped. Big Justin Compton was the uncontested bull stud of the college campus, tall and handsome and built the way all college football linebackers are built -- thick with huge muscles, yet also lean and ripped at the same time, with the kind of corrugated eight-pack of abs that made women swoon. The guy was fucking HUGE, a 6-foot, 4-inch walking tank packing over 320 pounds of massive and muscular beef onto his colossal frame. He had the chiseled, almost ridiculously handsome face of a comic book super hero, with the most powerful jaw and chin I’d ever seen on a man. His thick pale blond hair, worn short, and his cornflower blue eyes showed his mixed German-Nordic ancestry. 

Simply put, the guy was a muscular god, and he was the envy of every guy at our school. He could have any girl he wanted, so why did he have to pick mine? 

She had been MY girl! And back then when my balls and cock were free and I could do something with them, girls were what I wanted. Of course, prison life changes things, and now I’m the teenage girl in more than a few ways, and when I’m on my stomach and grunting out my shame and feeling some guy’s huge meat pole pushing into my guts, I wonder how my life would have been different. 

Still, I hated him then and I hate him now, and I’m glad I took his balls. 

My mind wanders even more as I try to ignore the invasion of my ass. I feel someone reach under me, to my balls, and as I feel them being held I think back, back to another set of balls, hanging under a different male. As I let my thoughts go back, to the fateful afternoon that put me here, I can see them hanging down, low and loose and so freaking huge, as if it was yesterday. And then I smile... 

I met him in the woods after school, to fight him, to avenge my pride, and to retake my girl. He was a star athlete and big man on campus and he’d always pretty much done whatever he wanted. Until I came along, I don’t think that anybody had dared to challenge him. He was bigger than I was -- like almost 100 pounds bigger -- but I have never been afraid of anyone, and so I challenged him to a fight and met him in the woods. It was stupid of course, and I knew that I probably didn’t stand a chance against the huge stud. But when you’re nineteen and naïve and a bully, you don’t much care about what is right and what is stupid. I didn’t go there thinking I was going to beat him, and I sure as hell never even thought I might castrate him, but I guess the jury didn’t buy that I didn’t have a calculated plan. I think that one thing just led to another, the way it happens sometimes, and once it all started I guess I didn’t think until it was too late. 

We had both stripped to the waist for the fight. I’m lean and surprisingly muscular, packing about 220 pounds onto my 6-foot frame, so I’m no pipsqueak. But god damn, when Justin took his t-shirt off, you could actually hear the oohs and aahs in the crowd as everyone drank in the sight of his gorgeous and colossal physique. The big man was just made of muscle, every inch of his huge body girded with thick, dense, and gridiron-hardened bull muscle. As much as I hated the guy, even I had to admit that his spectacularly muscular body was a work of art, like an overdeveloped Superman come to life. The sight of those beautiful, perfectly proportioned muscles made me want to la waste to this guy even more! 

It was a hell of a fight, sure as shit it was! Word have spread about the upcoming fight, and so there was a large crowd gathered to watch, which made the fight more intense. Justin was extremely popular, a college hero and from all reports actually a really nice guy, but I think everyone was sort of hoping I might get in a few licks before he put me down and out. Just to see a huge and handsome muscle man taken down a few notches. 

But the fight sure didn’t start out that way! Within minutes, he had my lip bleeding and my right eye was swelling shut, and I knew that I was losing pretty bad. I am a pretty strong guy myself, scrappy and tough, and I had landed some heavy punches of my own. I had slammed into his corrugated belly and bashed the muscular wall over his kidneys, but my blows just bounced off the guy like I was punching a brick wall, and he was clearly unfazed by my pathetic attempts. I knew I was going to lose soon and lose badly. 

Then I got lucky. Justin missed seeing my fist and I connected an upper cut to his huge lantern jaw, hitting him so hard that I thought I’d broken my hand. To my utter surprise, I knocked that giant ox to the ground, hard, and when he hit the dirt I just worked fast, without even thinking. There was this big fallen oak tree next to the edge of the clearing, right beside where we were fighting, and I just hauled him over to it and laid him over the huge trunk. I don’t know how I even did it, as the guy weighed a fucking TON, but I hoisted him on top of the massive log so that his huge, muscular legs were straddling the big tree. I had some light but extremely durable nylon cord in my backpack -- why, I don’t know, and that was another reason why the jury found me guilty of premeditated assault. I quickly got out this cord and bound Justin’s thick wrists to a heavy oak branch overhead. I worked with lightning speed, and even then I barely finished in time, for the huge muscle man was quickly shaking off the after effects of my lucky punch. 

Throughout all of this activity, which couldn’t have lasted more than half a minute, nobody moved. I guess they were all stunned that I had taken down the much bigger man, and they wanted to see what I was going to do next. So no one interfered, though some people began to chuckle when they saw my trussing up the huge linebacker like some sort of Thanksgiving turkey. 

Anyway, when I finished and saw him with his huge and immensely powerful arms all tied up, and with his massive, muscular ass sticking up and his huge tree trunk thighs straddling the big log...well, I just can’t explain it. I got more turned on than I’d ever been in my whole life. 

Someone in the crowd suddenly shouted out and encouraged me to give Justin a “spanking”. I liked the idea and immediately said so, and everyone started clapping and encouraging me to “give it to him good”. I guess people like seeing even their college heroes taken down a peg or two. 

I sprinted back to my truck and found some more rope, heavier this time, as well as a couple pieces of rebar that were in the truck bed. My mind was working rapidly, and as I picked up the hammer and the rebar I decided I would stake him out so I could spank his ass and make sure I got it well tanned. That was my original idea, just to spank him, like a little boy, beating his ass and humiliating him for taking my girl. I know it was stupid, but I wasn’t thinking, and sometimes when you are nineteen you don’t think it all out too well. 

Anyway, when I got back to him, he was fully recovered and working on the ropes around his wrists with his teeth. People were laughing, but they weren’t interfering, even though he was yelling at them to untie him. I was encouraged by the crowd of fellow students. Somebody then asked if I was gonna paddle him with his pants on or off. I really hadn’t even given it a thought at that point, but everyone started chanting, “OFF! OFF! TAKE ‘EM OFF!” and so hell, I did. I reached under him and undid his belt, careful to avoid his kicking and struggling legs. Then, unsnapping his jeans, I pulled them down and completely off of him with a single pull and the crowd went wild. God he was pissed! 

Beneath his jeans, Justin was wearing nothing but an old jockstrap, kind of a grayish white with the straps in the back curving up and over his fantastically muscular ass. But it was the front pouch of that straining undergarment that really caught my attention, because it looked like the young stud had a huge football shoved down inside of the crotch! I just couldn’t believe the sheer size of that massive bulge as the genitals encased within that thin cotton fabric looked far too large to belong to a human, even a man as huge and muscular as Justin. 

The big man started struggling really hard now, so I checked and tightened the knots at his wrists and then grabbed his ankles and pulled him down, laying him out over that big tree. Using the hammer, I drove the two pieces of rebar into the ground, by his feet, and then tied his legs out wide, spread out, so he was straddling the big tree with his big arms stretched over him and his huge legs out wide, one on each side of the tree and pegged to the ground. 

He was bobbing his huge ass up and down and screaming at me. I just kept watching him, and the more helpless he looked, the bolder I got. I guess I wasn’t thinking. I just reached out then and tore off his jockstrap, shredding the thin material and ripping the flimsy undergarment right off of him. 

Justin’s gargantuan genitals tumbled out into the air, and everyone gasped when they saw the sheer size of the stud’s awesome manhood. His huge cock flopped forward like some kind of snake, smacking heavily against the rough bark of the log. The massive mule dick measured at least 8 or 9 inches long completely soft and was as thick as a beer can! The sac hanging beneath that monster cock was even more impressive, if that was possible, a massive bag that hung extremely low and was packed to near bursting with the two most colossal gonads I’d ever seen in my life. Each mighty orb was bigger than a softball, just an unbelievably enormous set of bull nuts! The scrotum encasing those massive balls was covered in a thick dusting of curly, pale golden hairs, making the titanic sac look positively fuzzy. I never knew a man could be so heroically hung, and my more than ample meat and potatoes felt puny and insignificant in comparison. 

When Justin lost his underwear he went ballistic! Man! He wasn't very happy and he was cussing up a storm. He called me a “faggot,” and that really pissed me off. I guess I’ve been called a faggot by a lot of people, but I never have taken it very well. 

Everyone was laughing and wanting me to smack his ass, so I just reached over and slid his belt out of his discarded jeans. It was one of those thick, western-style belts, the kind that are all braided with thick strips of tanned cow hide. I doubled over the belt to form a big loop, and then I went to him and stood behind the naked stud, drinking in the sight of all that raw muscular and masculine power rendered completely helpless. Justin sported a deep golden brown tan everywhere except on his ass and groin, which all but glowed a milky white, almost like fresh snow. I took careful aim at that enormously muscular and deeply striated ass and then let loose with my first blow. 

SWISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! 

YEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! he hollered, the sting of the belt biting deep into his muscular butt cheeks.  

Everyone burst out laughing, and with their laughter as a kind of consent, I just went to town. One blow after the other, I brought that thick belt of his down onto his ass, burning into it, covering it in bright red stripes. All the time making sure he understood whose girlfriend he was fucking around with. 

SWISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! 

“So you want my girl, do you?” 

SWISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! 

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!Justin bellowed, throwing his handsome head back in pain. 

SWISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! 

“Leave her alone, I’m warning you!”  

SWISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! 

SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!! 

“Don’t go near her again, you hear me?”  

SWISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! 

OH FUCK!! STOP!! STOP IT YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!” 

“Wrong answer! You want an ass left? Don’t touch her again!” 

SWISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! 

SWISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! 

SWISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! 

YEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! GOD!!! 

SWISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! 

“I mean it! LEAVE HER ALONE!!!  

SWISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! 

SWISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! 

SWISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! 

Everyone was laughing, laughing at the huge hulk of a muscle stud that had stolen my girl while I, the underdog, pulverized his ass. As I was burning him with his own belt, tenderizing those huge cheeks and occasionally snapping the leather it into his hairy crack, I was staring at that massive ass as it bobbed up and down. God DAMN but the boy had a huge muscular butt! And I was quickly covering all of that massive, milky expanse with angry red welts. I was flushed with power. 

I’d probably have kept it together except for one thing. Justin started getting hard. Rock hard. His big massive prick just jutted up from his golden-haired crotch, and it was the most enormous cock I’d ever seen in my life. The gigantic cock looked like another limb, measuring at least 13 or 14 phenomenal inches long with a stupendous girth that was every bit a match for its impossible length. That huge whale cock looked like some sort of brutal battering ram, and as the big man bobbed his ass up and down and struggled against his bonds, his mighty cock slid across the rough bark of the tree, breaking bits of bark off of the log and seeming impervious to the scratches and cuts it must have been receiving from the rugged surface. 

His monstrous prick angered me. He had fucked my girl with it, somehow cramming that enormous meat hammer into her tight pussy, and as I noticed he was hard, it just tore me apart inside. His cock was easily twice as long and four times the mass of mine. How could I possibly compare to a cock as huge as that?! I was literally staring at the guy that had fucked my girl, staring at his bobbing ass as he fucked the log with his huge cock. I increased the tempo and force of my blows and my anger built. 

SWISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! 

SWISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! 

SWISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! 

I was really beating his ass then, harder and harder, and the crowd cheered and cheered and led me on. Everyone was excited, just so happy to see the big naked bull stud getting his ass turned cherry red. And it was bright red, too, like a tomato. God it was hot, already flame red and yet still I burned it with the belt, snapping it with a vengeance as the students watched roared. 

And then I noticed his massive ball bag resting between the V of his wide-stretched legs, resting so huge and heavy on the rough bark of the tree. He just had a truly monstrous set of nuts, so huge and fat and swollen with cum bigger and fatter than the nuts of a prize breeding bull. I just can’t tell you how obscenely oversized those two gonads were! As I stared at them, I couldn't help but think that it was those huge balls that had taken my girl. His BALLS were the problem, and suddenly I hated them more than anything in all the world. 

I paused in the spanking to reach under the struggling muscle man and grasp his huge hairy balls around their long neck. I cannot tell you just how heavy those massive testicles were, how they positively pulsed with heat and vitality and power in my hand. I almost came in my jeans at the touch, for the massive gonads felt even larger and heavier than they appeared. Justin bellowed in fear and fury when I grabbed him by the nuts, but he was helpless to stop me as I pulled those gigantic testes behind him until they were sticking out behind his massive ass. I grabbed another length of thick, rough rope with my free hand and made a noose around those twin donkey balls, pulling the loop tight and then stretching those huge bull nuts out behind the big stud. I must have stretched them out a good 9 or 10 inches, easily doubling their normal dangle, before tying off the other end of the rope to a broken branch on the log. With his gargantuan gonads brutally stretched out behind him, Justin’s massive balls looked even more enormous, powerful... and utterly defenseless... than ever before. 

The muscle man’s goliath baby makers became my new target, and as a smacked the braided leather belt across both mammoth bull balls, the loudest bellow of agony yet was torn from Justin’s powerful lungs. 

SWISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! 

“AAAARRRGGH!!!!”

I tore into Justin’s humongous bull nuts with abandon, heedless of his cries and determined to teach the muscle stud a lesson he’d never forget. 

SWISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! 

SWISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! 

SWISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! 

SWISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! 

SWISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! 

SWISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! 

Justin’s massively muscular legs and butt cheeks were spread wide, totally exposing his enormous ball bag to the belt. I whipped the belt as hard as I could, snapping the braided leather end across both of his oversized nuts, and each time I did he screamed in agony and the crowd burst into laughter even louder. I did it again, and then again, and again and again and again, just smacking the shit out of his scrotum and turning both massive globes bright red, fire truck red, like a nuclear fire was burning inside them. 

SWISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! 

SWISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! 

SWISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! 

SWISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! 

SWISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! 

SWISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! 

“FUUUUUCKKK!!! OH FUUUCCKKKK!!!” 

“She’s MINE!!” 

SWISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! 

“Don’t you forget it!!” 

SWISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! 

“You hear me?!?”

SWISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! 

SWISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! 

SWISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! 

Faster and faster the belt went, my arm a blur and my anger growing and growing and growing. I was just staring at his reddening and swelling sack, staring at his ass and his balls as he bobbed and jerked and tried to somehow get free from the onslaught that was consuming him. 

Suddenly, Justin began to grunt and buck his big muscular hips forward. His massive horse cock began to throb powerfully, lifting several inches off of the rough log as it swelled even larger than before. I kept right on slugging his balls with the braided belt, even as my eyes bugged out in wonder. The big muscle stud was about to shoot his load!!! 

The first blast was an almighty gusher of spunk, an unbroken rope of cum at least 8 feet long that painted almost the entire length of the huge oak log with his manly cream. The second blast was even bigger and shot even farther, some of the spunk clearing the end of the log to land in the dry dirt beyond. 

What followed was the most powerful, most enormous, most magnificent load anyone present would ever see in their entire life. Over and over and over again, Justin shot out rope after massive, pencil-thick rope of spunk, lashing the oak log over and over again with a thick coating of his rich and blindingly white goo. Justin’s spunk was so thick with sperm that it was positively chunky and had the consistency of a thick custard. The first few shots alone contained more sperm than most of the men present could produce in a month, but the young muscle bull’s orgasm showed no sign of slowing down. 

I kept right on beating Justin’s screaming bull nuts even as they pulsed and contracted and pumped out what had to be the greatest single load in the history of man. Where did he STORE all of this stuff?!? Even balls as grotesquely oversized as those possessed by the handsome and muscular linebacker couldn’t possibly hold this much spunk, could they?!? 


SWISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! 

SWISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! 

SWISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! 

SWISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! 

SWISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! 

SWISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! 

Justin bellowed and moaned and screamed all throughout his monumental orgasm. He must have blasted out more than three DOZEN slugs of cum over the course of several minutes, but finally his colossal deluge of cum came to an end. As the dregs of his titanic load continued to burp thickly out of his cock and run in great gloopy globs down the length of his quivering cock, I surveyed the aftermath. The entire length of the log in front of Justin, as well as several feet of ground beyond, were positively white washed with the young man’s hyper abundant spunk. An extraordinarily thick layer of the stuff coated the top of the log, looking almost like thick white frosting on top of a cake, and enormous slugs of the stuff were slowly oozing and dripping down either side of the tree. I would not have thought that such an unnaturally huge load was humanly possible unless I had seen it with my own eyes. 

Finally, I stopped wailing on Justin’s beet red bull balls with the leather strap. Stopped and  just stared at his red-glowing ass and his bruised and swollen stud balls. I realized that the whole time I was beating him, I couldn't get Justin to give me the words, to beg for mercy or to tell everyone that the girl was mine. The muscle boy’s huge balls were bright red and bulging under the hairy skin, straining at the end of their overstretched cords, all but beaten to a pulp, and resting oh so huge and oh so vulnerable on the rough surface of the log. And despite all of the brutal abuse I had inflicted on those gargantuan balls, the big and muscular linebacker had never given in. I hated to admit it, but God DAMN this stud was a tough son of a bitch!!!

Everyone was laughing. Laughing at his tears and his ass and his bruised bull balls and the way I had beat him. Laughing at the size of the gargantuan load I had forced out of his huge balls, painting the entire log white with his wasted baby batter. And laughing at me for failing to get the huge muscle stud to give in to my demands. 

Justin spun his handsome head around so he was looking back at me over one of his colossal shoulders, just staring at me and the belt and my hand on his glowing ass, showing me the fury and hatred in his eyes. 

I decided to scare him, to get him to finally say what I wanted. So I picked up the hammer, brandished it over his trapped and helpless balls, and said, “Hey, you gonna leave my girl alone NOW???  

He clenched his obscenely powerful jaw and looked at me, eye to eye. Everyone in the crowd was silent to hear his answer. I thought for sure that he would give in at this point, thought he would beg me to spare his balls and say anything to let him go. I thought he was gonna give her back to me, to say okay, to accept his defeat. But he didn’t. Instead he just said, “Go FUCK yourself, asshole!!! I’ll be fucking her tonight while you’re jacking off alone in your room!!!” 

Everyone laughed -- at me -- at Justin’s defiance -- at his taunting words. 

I hesitated then. I was angry. Oh GOD was I angry!! And then, the one thing I guess I could never have anticipated just happened. I heard her voice. 

“What the HELL are you doing?!? Stop this!! STOP THIS NOW!!!” 

I drew my eyes into slits, and as I slowly turned to look at her, my whole body started to shake with fury. 

“LEAVE HIM ALONE!!! I HATE YOU!!! I HATE YOU!!! I’M HIS NOW, YOU FUCKING FREAK!!!” 

I really started shaking then. I was still holding the hammer up, and I looked down at his big beefy balls, staring at his overstuffed sac, staring at the essence of his extraordinary manhood that was waiting to fuck her, and her eager and ready and willing to let him. 

Justin started laughing, his deep voice rumbling in that massive chest of his, laughing with his bright red ass and bruised and swollen bull nuts. Then he said the words that doomed him...

“She doesn’t WANT you anymore, LIMP DICK!!! She wants a REAL man in her bed, with a MAN’S cock and a set of huge BULL balls!!! You might have spanked my ass and whipped my big nuts, but she’s still mine and she doesn’t...”

I never let him finish that sentence. 

Suddenly, my raised arm just went into motion, and once it did I just wasn’t thinking anymore. I brought the hammer down, fast and with all of my strength, right into his sac. I remember it in aching detail, like it was in slow motion -- the heat coming off of the man’s incredibly muscular ass, the ring of dark golden hair around his hole all open and exposed, the mammoth cock still rock hard and trailing thick rivers of white goo, the stud’s huge sac too enormous a target to ever miss, particularly all stretched out and drawn up tight, the defiant manhood between his legs waiting and almost eager for its destruction. 

SQUICK!!!!!

The hammer just flattened the side of Justin’s massive scrotum with a single blow, smashing his enormous left testicle into instant mush and cutting off his words like a knife cuts through butter. 

My girl screamed, “NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!” 

Before I could think, my arm was cocked back high in the air, and then it brought the hammer down again, so fast the horrified crowd didn’t even have time to register what I was doing until the deed was done. 

BLOOSH!!!!!

The head of the hammer collided dead center into Justin’s sole remaining ball, and his right ball just disintegrated. The hammer simply smashed the gargantuan testicle completely flat, tearing open his scrotum in the process and causing the insides of the colossally meaty nut to explode all over the log, my arm, and Justin’s own muscular ass, covering them with the gory and shattered essence of everything that had made him a man. 

Justin grunted, his blue eyes wide in shock and disbelief, and his cock suddenly jetted out one last colossal slug of semen from his now ball-less cock, squirting it out across the log as my girl screamed and screamed and screamed. His eyes rolled back into his head then as he slumped against his restraints, and suddenly they were all on me, pulling me away, grabbing my arm and taking the hammer out of my hand... 

The trial that followed was a complete joke. The two hammer blows had completely obliterated Justin’s once-proud balls, and the doctors were able to salvage nothing but the big hairy sac itself. They implanted two fake silicone testicles in their place, filling out his scrotum once again like he still possessed his prize-winning spuds, but everyone knew different. Hormone injections allowed the former linebacker to keep his astounding size and his powerful sex drive, but the big stud dropped out of all sports. The college had lost its star athlete in one fatal moment, and so the judge and jury threw the book at me. 

I learned at the trial that my former girlfriend had already been a month pregnant at the time of the incident. She later gave birth to twins, fraternal boys. They were Justin’s sons, of course. Lucky for the big guy, he’d managed to knock up my old girlfriend just before he lost his stud nuts to my hammer. And I’ll just bet that they grow up big and strong and handsome like their father, and inherit his spectacularly oversized cock and balls. 

I hear that Justin and my ex-girlfriend happily married now. 

My mind slams back into the present, and then with the memory of destroying Justin’s gargantuan balls I’m suddenly cumming. I feel it then, and as the memory fades I squirt my own load out from under me, squirting onto the prison bed that I pinned to. My load splashes out onto the mattress, a puddle of semen forming below my dick as I grunt in shame and feel the big rod taking my ass. My body spasms with my orgasm, and as my ass grips the invading cock he too convulses, and then once again I feel a man’s semen jetting into me and filling up my bowls. Yet another man, eagerly waiting his turn, has a tight grip around my nuts, holding them and feeling them and working them over as both me and the guy plowing my ass ejaculate together. At least I still have my balls for him to squeeze. 

The only thing that keeps me going is my burning need for revenge. Justin Compton stole my girlfriend and then he stole my freedom. Destroying his oversized bull balls wasn’t enough. I’ll be out of here in less than twenty years, and when I’m free, I’m going to hunt down Justin and his family. By then, his twin boys will be young men, the same age as Justin and I were at the time of the incident. I will find them and I will torture them, and when I’m done with them, neither one of those strapping young men will have anything resembling a pair of nuts hanging between their legs. I won’t rest until I make sure that Justin’s family line dies with him!

10 comments:

  1. Nice one ,) like the structure of this story. Justin's pride and arrogant nature make the hammer swing and burst his boys. It would be even hotter, if Justin's reaction have been stronger. He was a stud with enormous Balls after all.... and they were taken from him. Keep writing. Your stories/versions are great!(especially these jock castrating-ones).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thrilled that you're enjoying my stories, and thanks so much for your comments!

      You'll be happy to know that, while actual testicle destruction is a relatively uncommon theme in my stories, it DOES crop up now and again! :) I've actually posted stories on my site as of today through July 2015, and I can guarantee you that there are more ball-bursting stories to cum!

      Oh, and if you like graphical depictions of heroic muscle men getting their balls destroyed, then you might want to check out my artwork blog, if you haven't already. I'm a better author than I am an artist, though, so forgive me if my drawings are a bit clumsy and cartoonish. :)

      Delete
  2. I really like when you go extreme, especially the part where his sack tore open and the nut guts inside splattered. My real ecstasy bloody fantasy here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your comments! It's funny, I really enjoy ball-destroying fiction as well, yet I rarely indulge in it in my own stories. Go figure! But as I said in my reply to "whistle" above, there's more nut bursting fiction coming up in the months ahead!

      And by the way, I'm always looking for new story ideas. If you have a brutal nut thrashing story you'd like me to flesh out for you, then just let me know! I'm on a 2-week break from school at the moment, so I do have a little time on my hands... :)

      Delete
    2. Hmm... How about another villain vs hero theme but this time we take on someone that can regenerate himself? (I'm thinkin about my favorite hairy mutant stud,Logan/wolverine :p) This way we can have fun destroying those bull balls again and again and again :D Maybe you could create your own overpowered villain and the poor hunky superhero too.

      Delete
    3. I love how you think! :) And I actually DID post a Wolverine story back in October of last year. Take a look in the archives if you haven't read it already -- I think you'll really enjoy it! Heck, maybe it even deserves a sequel or two...

      I have a brand new, 40 chapter (!!!) series titled "Captive of the Cyborgs" that's scheduled to start posting in July of 2015. (Yes, I'm loading stories onto my blog THAT far ahead of time!) The main character is the most massive, most virile, and most resilient hunk I've ever written about to date. And while even HE wouldn't be able to recover from having his balls completely annihilated, he's able to heal wounds that would be mortal to another man's balls. So watch for that epic story in the future.

      But in the meantime, yes, I think a story about a regenerating super hero is RIPE for ball busting possibilities. Tell me your ideas and fantasies, and I'd happily write a story for you! :) And if you want, you can send me your email address and we can communicate outside this blog. I'm always super eager to hear hot story ideas!

      Delete
  3. It's kinda old story theme, but it would nice (and horny)to read football story, where hot jocks gets destroyed during the game. Three alfas on the field versus some -seems to be weak-guy, who annhiliates their orbs(against all odds). I have check your drawings. Those are nice piece of work too. I draw short ballbust/castration stories sometimes too, just for fun. Of course ,)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would love to see your drawings and stories! Any chance you'd like to share them?

      In the meantime, I'm creating a list of story ideas that I can work on once I graduate next year (and have time to write once again), and your football story / testicle massacre is at the top of the list! :)

      Delete
    2. I draw cbt once in a while too :)
      And thanks for the inputs, your Logan's story was hot! I'm not good at storytelling though but I'd like to request my favorites method if you somehow decided to make a sequel. I'm not quite into cutting, stretching or roasting. My passions go for the destructions those caused by physical forces like kicking, kneeing, punching, stomping, even crushing by hands or machines would do xD and these went on and on until the gooey mess inside oozed out from the torn scrotum the same time as the man shoots his bloody load! Oh god.. I think I need a doctor.

      Delete
    3. I'm also partial to testicular abuse in the form of blunt force trauma of just about any variety. No better way to fell a huge ox of a stud than by bashing him in his big, manly balls, over and over again, until he submits or crumbles. Or, as in your description, his meaty bollocks burst and are reduced to a jellied gloop of ruined ball flesh, oozing out his shredded scrotum like a burst jelly donut!

      Yeah, we could probably ALL stand a little bit of therapy, huh? ;)

      Most of my stories feature the blunt force trauma theme, though few stories actually end in the ultimate annihilation of a stud's mighty nuts...though SOME do. Hopefully my long queue for stories still waiting to be posted will meet your fancies. I've currently got the blog set up to post at least once a week into November of 2015, with even more finished stories waiting in the wings to be posted.

      And is there any chance I can convince you to share your cbt drawings with me? I'm always looking for inspiration for more drawings and stories of my own. :)

      Delete