Monday, April 21, 2014

The Coach Punishes Eric for Fuck-Ups - Jayse Version

I'm a sucker for stories where a handsome and massively built college jock has his massive balls thoroughly worked over. This story is an example of just such a tale.

There is a part two to this tale that is decidedly darker and more brutal...but you'll have to wait until next week to read it. :)



The Coach Punishes Eric for Fuck-ups  

Based on an original story by Story Scout

Chapter I


Whack! The plastic pipe slammed into the blond swimmer's bulging nut sack for the 12th or 13th time. His perfect eight-pack stomach muscles clenched and veins stood out in his large, muscular chest. I pumped his huge cock a few times to keep him erect, enjoying the feel of his burning hot 13 inches of stud meat in my hand. My job was to keep him hard while the coach punished the naked college sophomore's huge bull testicles. 

My own huge hard-on dripped precum since I hadn't cum in two days. I always liked to be super horny on Friday's when a swim stud was to have his cock and nuts punished. Today, Eric was getting the works -- I.C.E., which stood for Impact, Compression, and Electricity. He had skipped swimming practice once again, and though he had won first place at the recent college swim meet, the coach was punishing the young stud for his lack of discipline. 

Eric’s nuts were truly huge, the largest I had ever seen, and they more than filled the golden-haired sac, which was pulled snugly against the base of his dick by the stretched skin of his huge hard-on. The handsome young stud was by far my favorite subject for punishment, for the handsome and spectacularly muscular young man not only had the largest set of cock and balls I had ever seen, but his monstrous genitals were able to endure more brutal punishments than those of any man I had ever seen. 

The coach slammed the plastic pipe again into this convenient target once again and with brutal force. The nineteen-year-old jock stud bucked against the padded cuffs tying him to the punishment table, but he didn't cry out. Eric was easily one of the strongest jocks on campus, and I knew from past sessions that his gigantic nuts could endure lots more punishment. A hell of a lot more. 

I strongly suspected that the handsome stud got off on the ball abuse. In fact, I’m convinced that the muscular jock purposely skipped practice in order to ensure he’d be top of the list for disciplinary action come the end of the week, as it was nearly always Eric’s huge blond nuts that were on the receiving end of the coach’s fury each Friday. 

With my left hand I massaged his heaving abdominal muscles and kept his dick pumped to the edge of cumming. The coach believed that punishment was more intense if the guy was forced to be hard at the same time, and I tended to agree with him. I also think that the coach got off on abusing a young man’s huge nuts as much as I did! 

As I looked down at the captive swimmer, I couldn’t help but admire his incredible beauty. Eric stood 6’3” tall and weighed over 265 pounds of pure muscle, lean and meaty and thick without looking bloated or overly massive. Eric was built like a Nordic god. His square-jawed face was like that of a super hero, complete with beautiful blue eyes and thick blond hair that had been further bleached by the sun. His physique was phenomenal, especially for a man who was barely 19 years old, and he had many admirers at the swim meets, both male and female alike. Eric’s upper body was massive, providing incredible power and speed in the water – awesomely wide shoulders ending in massive delts, huge, powerful arms that stretched the measuring tape to over 23 inches, and the most incredible, muscular chest I had ever seen. The hairless pecs were perfectly squared and impossibly wide, and were capped by two of the most succulent nipples imaginable. This massive upper body tapered majestically down to an almost ridiculously narrow waist, so cut and corrugated with muscle that not a single ounce of fat was visible. His long, muscular legs and tight, rounded ass were a perfect match for his upper body, thick with the corded muscles that allowed the young jock to slice through the water like no one else the coach or I had ever seen. 

But this stud’s true gift was the heavy meat swinging between his legs. 

I was massaging his massive, beautifully formed pecs, and I felt a wave of contraction surge through them as the next blow smashed his young, meaty testicles. On the next blow, Eric let out on involuntary "OOF!", and his incredibly strong arms nearly ripped the padded cuffs and chains loose from the table. Oh yeah, the coach was punishing Eric’s bull nuts something fierce today! 

Eric was allowed to recover briefly while the coach changed tools. He selected a hammer of the type doctors use to test reflexes, only much larger and made of an even harder rubber. The coach encircled the scrotum with his fingers and forced the two huge nuts to stand out under the shiny skin. Then he started hammering just the right testicle, bringing the hard pointed tip of the rubber hammer head down with considerable force into the screaming nut, slamming it again and again and again. Eric bellowed wildly and thrashed in his restraints, and I was told to pump him as hard as possible, because even this horny jock couldn't cum during such intense pain. 

The muscular blond swimmer had a really tough set of nuts, their fibrous outer wall unusually thick and durable. But even that hardened wall couldn’t fully deflect the force of the repeated blows, and the rounded tip of the rubber hammer sank disturbingly deep into the thick tissues of Eric’s colossal right nut. 

After several dozen blows to soften up the huge right nut, Eric was again given a brief break. I dried the hot sweat off the swimmer’s heaving chest and tight stomach, running my fingers over the stud’s huge muscles. Then it was time for the young athlete's sensitive left testicle, which became the cruel hammer's next target. "Aaaaaargh!!!" he cried as the rapid blows pounded into his solid bull nut. I felt his big cut dick, which had been rock hard for a half hour, begin to grow a little soft from the soaring pain in his pummeled gonads. I pumped it hard, and despite the considerable pain in the stud’s battered nuts, it quickly regained its glassy hardness. However, Eric still wasn't allowed to shoot. 

The coach told Eric to swim some punishment laps. Swimming with your aching balls dragging behind you in the cold water could be good discipline. The coach made Eric do 20 full laps at full speed, and we both watched and admired the play of muscles along the stud’s gorgeous body as he performed the butterfly stroke back and forth across the long pool with expert precision and incredible power. 

Eric arrived back from his laps, dripping wet, his blond hair and hard body smelling vaguely of chlorine, his huge muscles pumped even bigger with the exertion. His much more than ample cock swung freely between his legs, and his pendulous balls bounced with each step, the heavy orbs slapping against the stud’s muscular, tanned thighs. As he dried off, Eric said his nuts still ached from the first round of punishment. He willingly — some might say eagerly — climbed back on the punishment table and I tied him down with the padded cuffs for his hands and ankles. The coach was letting me do the compression punishment and he would observe. 

The swimmer’s young horse cock re-hardened instantly as I massaged it with a little lube and then explored his nuts. A computer with a pressure interface card and connecting transducer cable sat on a small table nearby. I tied a leather thong around my right palm, which carried pressure information back to the computer for display. I clicked on testicle punishment. The computer asked for some information: age, muscularity, size of penis, size of testicles, etc. This information was used to determine the programming for the testicle compression. As I kept Eric hard with my left hand I typed in age: 19; muscularity: 9.8; testicles: extra extra large; penis: 13.5”, glans: broad and extra large; circumcised: yes. Due to Eric's youth, strong body, and oversized sexual equipment, the punishment would be rather intense and long. It could have been harder only if he were older and even more muscular. I’m sure that in a few years and with a little work, Eric could set some records on the amount of punishment he would be able to take. The penis information would be used later for the electro-pain sequence. 

The computer flashed "50 pounds" in the match-pressure box, and I grabbed the young athlete's huge testicles in my big right hand and squeezed. Immediately, the pressure readout went up to about 35 pounds. He gasped and bucked, but took the compression of his balls very well. The computer beeped that the pressure was too low, so I squeezed harder on the trapped nuts. Boy, that got Eric's attention. He groaned and writhed, but there was no escaping my vise-like grip. With my left hand, I continued pumping his strong, rock-hard penis, while with my right I gripped and torture-massaged his nuts, keeping the pressure at 50 pounds for what must have been more than 10 minutes. Eric started breaking down and begging the coach to make me stop, but we were actually just starting. 

I like the effect ball pain has on an athlete's abdominal muscles, so I explored the ridges of Eric's stomach as I squeezed his hapless, vulnerable nuts. I began to use my left hand to land light chops on his abs. The veins stood out all over his torso as he struggled. 

The computer switched to: Isolate right testicle: 85 pounds. Wow, I thought, the computer thinks this guy can take 85 pounds of pressure on just his right nut! I placed the leather thong across just his big right testicle and applied all the force I could to just the one ball. Eric turned pale, gasping, and his massive dick started to go soft. I pumped his thick cock harder to maintain the stud’s huge erection. The muscles on my own forearm stood out with the effort to keep the transducer reading at 85 pounds, and my hard prick was dripping continuous long strings of precum to the cold floor. 

After about 5 minutes (though I bet Eric thought it was an hour), the computer switched to: Isolate left testicle: 100 pounds. 100 pounds?!? How could any man’s testicle take that much pressure and survive, I thought! The computer was obviously building up the pain fast. I recircled Eric's scrotum and explored around for a better grip. At the same time, I pumped his lubed penis until he was gasping on the brink of orgasm. Then I let go of his penis so my left hand could squeeze down on my right thumb. My right thumb of course was directly over the athlete’s gigantic left ball. With both hands I readily pushed the pressure right up to 100. The hard young muscle-stud body on the punishment table sweated, bucked, screamed, and thrashed. I bumped the pressure up around 110 and the computer beeped me back down to 100. 

After about five more minutes, the computer switched to: Stretch: 6 inches. Again recircling Eric’s overstuffed scrotum for a better grip, I began to pull the stud’s young bull nuts down and away from his crotch. I quickly pulled the huge nuts from 3” to 4”, and then to 4 ½”, but then had to begin using more strength. Soon I had the nuts stretched to 5”, and Eric began thrashing in agony. At 5 ½”, Eric began to bellow in terrible pain, as his nuts were on the verge of ripping from his body. And finally, at 6”, Eric went wild, bellowing like an animal in his beautiful deep voice, every muscle in his heroic body straining against the agony in his nuts. The great bull balls bulged obscenely in their overstretched sac, straining mightily to not be torn from Eric’s panting body, the shape of each nut clearly outlined under the thinly stretched skin. 

I pulled at his nuts in this manner for over five minutes, giving gentle tugs to yank the bull balls just a little further and coming dangerously close to nutting the boy. Then the computer switched to: Maintain stretch: 5 ½ inches, Apply pressure: 220 pounds. I couldn’t believe my eyes!! I knew the machine had to be wrong, but coach assured me that the computer knew how much the stud could take. Forget setting records in a couple of years; this college stud was setting some right now! 

Using a thin leather thong, I tied off Eric’s nuts at a stretch of 5 ½”, but I couldn’t figure out a way to apply 220 pounds of pressure to the young stud’s bulging nuts. Then I realized that I could use my own weight to squeeze down on the ponderous gonads. I’m no sloth when it comes to working out either, and I also possess a big, muscular physique. So, cupping my hands over Eric’s massive, immobile balls, I placed myself in a handstand, and then slowly began lowering my 225 pounds of beefy muscle onto Eric’s mighty balls. The young stud didn’t make a sound at first, but as the pressure steadily grew, I could see the pain welling in his stunningly handsome face. He soon began to bellow in agony and plead for the coach to end the punishment, and my weight wasn’t even halfway down yet. I could feel the gargantuan nuts flatten out beneath my palms, and still I had not reached the 220 mark. Finally, with my entire body supported by the stud’s mighty nuts, the computer beeped that I had reached the mark. 

Eric’s pain was incredible, and his balls had flattened nearly to pancakes beneath my hands. The young stud screamed and thrashed in terrible pain, but remained fully hard with coach’s hand furiously pumping the stud’s massive prick. I began to bounce up and down on Eric’s nuts, causing him even greater pain with spikes of pressure well beyond the 220-pound threshold. One time, I bounced much too hard, and the computer beeped a warning that I had exceeded 255 pounds. I damn near burst Eric’s nuts! After that, I took it a bit easier, and all too soon the five minutes were up. 

Eric was released from the table, and it was back in the pool for 20 more punishment laps. This time, coach tied a spherical 25-pound weight to Eric’s bruised and battered nuts, so that as he swam the weight would tug mercilessly at his agonizing bull nuts. Meanwhile, the coach and I set up the electro-pain apparatus. 

Soon Eric was back, his energy restored by the cold water in the pool, the 25-pound weight still hanging from his huge balls and swinging between his powerfully muscular legs. The cocky young muscle stud walked around like the weight was nothing, but I’m sure after all the brutal ball torture he’d suffered already, his balls must have been aching something awful. Yeah, there was no doubt in my mind — this stud got off on having his huge baby makers mangled and mauled. 

I removed the weight and quickly had him strapped firmly in place again. Once more, I carefully lubed and massaged his 13.5-inch cut cock to rock hardness, and then I slipped the punishment condom over the thick, plum-sized glans. The condom had a gold foil strip over the tip that was connected by a wire to the computer interface. This would form one half of the electrical punishment circuit. A split wooden disk was slipped behind his huge nuts, and they were compressed with a metal bar and wing nuts against the disk. The wing nuts were tightened until the metal bar mashed a furrow into the sophomore's colossal testicles and made a good electrical contact for the other wire. Not satisfied with merely a good electrical connection, I tightened the wing nuts further, mashing the balls down to less than an inch thickness in order to create a steady strong background pain in his plump man fruits. 

Now the electro-pain started. I started pumping the penis through the punishment condom. The lower half of his penis was bare, and I could feel engorged ridges all along the six or so inches of exposed cock shaft. Now the computer started pumping current into his glans, down his rigid shaft, and into the compressed nuts. He began screaming continuously as the current mounted and mounted. Complex patterns of definition flashed across his chest and abdomen as I pumped the hard cock and it was simultaneously electro punished. Again and again as he would reach the brink of orgasm, the computer would raise the level of the electric shocks until he softened just a bit. This went on for more than 15 minutes. I stopped pumping several times to tighten the wing nuts and press the bar harder still into the swimmer’s meaty testicles. 

In spite of his agony, Eric's horny jock hormones took over, and I could tell his penis was turning purple and getting ready to shoot regardless of the voltage used against him. No doubt the congestion in his bull balls had reached critical levels as well. His chest was heaving and his handsome cheeks were flushed. I thought the veins standing out on the sides of this penis would burst. Instead, his cock swelled larger still, shuddered, and began shooting out a thunderous orgasm. As he shot great globs of semen into the tip of his punishment condom, the electrolyte-rich cum improved the circuit, and an even bigger jolt of electricity tore down the ultra rigid shaft and spread out into the compressed nuts. Eric screamed as he came in huge long ribbons, his arching cock pumping out slug after slug of cum in a most violent fashion. After a dozen huge slugs of cum rocketed forth, the orgasm began to ebb and finally cease. 

The computer overload was tripped by the extra current supplied by the thick hot semen, and I flipped the release on the metal bar, freeing Eric’s long-suffering testicles. And as I slipped the condom off his glans, the virile young hunk suddenly and spontaneously came for a second time, pelting me, the coach, and himself with another huge load, this one just as massive and monumental as the last. 

The punishment officially over, I released the straps holding Eric to the table, and then gently cupped the swimmer’s huge, aching balls in my hand. They were still very heavy and felt hot to the touch, and I could tell that there was still a whole lot of hot jock sperm trapped in those big man nuts. I also knew that after a punishment session like this one, Eric loved nothing more than to go back to my place so I could beat on his big tough nuts some more and force two or three more tortured loads out of him. My evening with Eric was just beginning… 


2 comments:

  1. oh my god oh my god, do it again, do it again. Loved to, great story. Thanks for putting it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree -- young Eric seems MADE to be busted! And you'll certainly get you wish in the next installment, Jeff; Eric's treatment in the next story is even more brutal!

      Delete