Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Announcing a new blog -- Jayse's Brutal Ball Busting DRAWINGS

Hello all!

Some of you are aware that I sometimes express my ball busting erotic fantasies in artwork and have been encouraging me to share that artwork on the Internet. Thanks to your encouragement, I just created a new blog titled "Jayse's Brutal Ball Busting Drawings" and have begun to upload my artwork there. I'm starting with my oldest images (from 2006) and will gradually be working my way forward in time. I'll eventually be posting images from 2012 and 2013 that have never been posted anywhere before.

The link to my new blog is located in the right margin of my main page.

I know my artwork isn't for everyone -- my artistic talent (such as it is) is cartoony at best, and if you think my men in my stories are hugely muscular and impossibly hung, then just wait until you see my drawings! But I'm hoping that at least some of you will enjoy these doodles and sketches.

Thanks again for all of your support!
"Jayse"

2 comments:

  1. In a word - Wonderful!! I have every drawing you ever shared still safely stored on my hard drive, with appropriate back-ups for safety. That's a measure of how much I appreciated your talent in those years past, and I'm delighted that these works will now find a new audience. I look forward to adding to my Jayse collection in the years ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sean, I am deeply honored and flattered that you've kept hold of my drawings for so long! That lets me know that this is a good decision to start up a drawing blog. Here's hoping that these drawings find a fresh appreciative audience! :)

      Oh, and you'll definitely enjoy it when I get to posting the 2012 and 2013 drawings, as those ones have never been posted anywhere, and there's at least 3 dozen of them!!

      Delete