Sunday, June 18, 2023

Totaled By Her Truck - Original Version

By request, I'm posting the original version of this story... 

********

Totaled by her Truck
Original story by RapidNullo 


A deranged ex sets up her former man to lose it all. 

 


"I'll suck it, but first you've gotta fuck the truck," Emily said with a big smile on her face. 

Emily and I had dated for a few weeks, but I dumped her after she filmed me masturbating in the shower. She'd been begging me for another chance for weeks, and I had finally agreed to go parking with her, but only if she'd blow me. Guess she was a bigger freak than I thought. 

"Fuck the truck? What in the fuck are you talking about?" 

Emily glared at me indignantly, "It's only fair - you're the one with all the stipulations. Now if you want me to suck down that big dick of yours, you'll have to fuck the cushions of my truck first." She waved over to her pink "Pussy Wagon." "I've seen you do weirder shit, you know." 

She slid her hand over my crotch and gave it a little squeeze. "Who knows," she added, "if you turn me on enough, I'd be willing to go all the way." 

Oh, fuck yeah, Emily was the hottest thing on legs. She knew I'd do anything to fuck her. If it took screwing her truck, so be it, but I decided to press my luck. 

"You have to strip first. I'll screw your truck if you strip." 

Emily just smiled at me. "More demands...well...fine. Fuck the truck naked...and handcuffed. Then I'll let you tie me up and do whatever you'd like to me." 

Woah, getting a little weird there. If I let her handcuff me, she'd be able to do whatever she wanted to me...but on the other hand...heh, she'd be able to do whatever she wanted to me! "I keep the key," I said in agreement. 

And with that, she walked over to her truck, dropping her black mini-skirt around her ankles and stepping out of them along the way. She wore a deep-red thong. Next she opened her driver's side door, then pulled off her top, dropping it onto the steering-wheel. She hadn't worn a bra, so her perky breasts bounced up and down. I immediately got hard and started walking over to her awkwardly, getting a little big for my pants. 

As if on cue, she dropped her thong to the ground and stepped out of it, climbing into her truck. "Your turn, stallion. Let me watch you strip." 

I stripped my shirt off my hard abs - I worked hard to keep a six-pack, sometimes spending two or three hours every day in the gym. I threw the shirt to her. She wrapped it around her neck like a scarf. "More," she said, hungrily, bending over like a tiger, her breasts dropping down, nearly touching the seat of the truck. 

I had slipped out of my shoes and socks on the way to the truck, and next, I undid my belt and unzipped my pants, sliding them over my 13-inch erection straining against my yellow Speedo. 

"God, Mark, I'd almost forgotten how fucking hot you are. Strip it all off baby." She raised up and reached behind her, opening her glove box. I practically threw my Speedo off and into the truck, crawling in with her. 

She got a shocked look on her face. "No, no, big beast. You stay outside and fuck the cushions first." She'd found the handcuffs in the glove box, "After I put these on you, you animal." 

Disappointed, I climbed back out of the truck while she stepped out of the passenger's side, swinging the handcuffs around her finger. 

My cock was pulsing. God this was hot. I don't think I'd ever been lusting for something so much; I felt a little woosy, and wondered if she'd put something in the drink we'd had before coming out to her "secret spot." But it didn't matter. This was a sure thing. Fuck I was horny. 

Holding up a hand, I said, "First the keys." 

"Aww, baby, don't you trust me," she purred, grabbing my manhood with her left hand and clipping one of the cuffs around my wrist with the other, which also held a white tube - lube I guess? 

Taking her hand off my cock and thrusting myself on her, my dick grinding her groin, but not yet penetrating her, I said, "About as much as I trust a snake; just drop it in this hand and lets get started." I humped her a little, and she giggled. Had I known her full plan, I'd have gone ahead and had her, right there. 

"Oh, God, this is hot. Here." She dropped the key in my cuffed hand, then slithered around me, cuffing both hands behind my back. 

So there I was, handcuffed naked somewhere in the woods with a horny goddess mad with lust demanding I hump her truck. This was the weirdest thing I'd ever done. 

"Now baby, let me guide you in." She gently touched my penis, rubbing it all over with the goo out of the white tube, then guiding it from behind into the space between the top and bottom seat cushions of her truck. "Fuck it, you animal! Fuck my truck!" 

With her other hand, she was rubbing my ass, encouraging me to thrust the entire length of my dick into her seat cushions. Actually it felt pretty good. 

She stood back, watching, leaning against the door, panting. After just a few seconds I noticed things heating up a bit, and it was becoming harder and harder to thrust in and out of the cushions. She started to finger herself and moan a little, and that sent me into a wave of horniness ignoring all else. I continued to grind into her seat cushions. After only a few more seconds, I finally just got stuck half in and half out of the cushions. I could thrust more, but I'd just bend up against the seat. I was very confused. 

It was then that it happened. She laughed hatefully, and I saw it coming, finally. She slammed the door of her truck shut. Hard. And fast. 

I did the natural thing, trying to step out of the way, but my 13-inch dick was stuck 6-inches deep in her seats and was NOT moving, so all I did was position myself perfectly to lose everything that mattered to me. 

First came the sickening wave of pain as my left nut literally exploded into goo as it was splattered to nothing between the door and the truck. The door made a crunching sound as it destroyed the left nut, and I felt my right testicle push to the end of its length inside my sack and pop onto the other side of the door - stretched and bruised, but still attached by my sack and its cord. My penis sort of snapped right at the base and was crushed for a few inches inside the door; the end of my dick did rip free of the glue and out of the seat cushions, not that it made much difference. I was pinned to the truck by my penis, hands handcuffed behind my back. 

I didn't lose consciousness, though I did scream louder than I could imagine. I had held onto the cuff locks, and after a few seconds trying to compose myself and figure out why this was happening, started to unlock them. 

However, Emily - that man-destroying bitch - had quickly scampered around to the passenger's side of the truck, and slid in, closing that door, too. 

I managed to unlock one of my wrists while she slid across the truck seat to the driver's side, but then I heard a click and a sharp laugh. She had locked the truck doors. 

"You fucking bitch! You fucking bitch! FUUUUCK!" I screamed at her as she just laughed and laughed. I tried to pry myself free, but only succeeded in damaging my already crushed penis even more. My struggle made her giggle even harder. 

She rolled her window down a little, "Looks like you're kinda stuck there, Mark. Need a hand, baby?" She grabbed the end of my cock that was inside her truck and started stroking it. 

I screamed and pounded the window, trying to shatter it. All she did was raise the window back up, then open her back window - I couldn't reach it. "Now, now, baby. You shouldn't have broken up with me. That really hurt. So I had to punish you. That's too bad, too. You had the biggest cock I'd ever seen." 

"Fuck! Fuck you, you fucking bitch!" I screamed, huffing and puffing as the pain only continued to get worse. 

"Aww, poor guy," she said insincerely as she turned on the light inside the cab, her eyes glinting as she looked down by the seat, "It's already turning purple. We better go for help." She started the engine. Oh fuck. "Hang on, baby, we'll be at the hospital soon." 

- - - 

I passed out a few seconds after she started driving. I don't know what happened then, at least until I woke up. The nurses said an elderly couple brought me in, my scrotum swelled to the size of a melon and my ruined cock distended and flattened to about 28 inches. 

They were able to save my right nut by repairing its cords using my disintegrated left nut's mostly unharmed spare parts. My dick, though, and my left nut, both are gone. I have a sad little 3/4 inch flattened nub I can piss through, but it can't ever get hard. They tell me that, maybe, we can reconstruct a 3-incher, and using balloons I might be able to fuck again, though I'll never feel it. 

Basically I'm fucked. Totaled by a truck.


5 comments:

  1. Such a hot story. she was a tease and dont think she actually cared about saving the guys big meat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! She WANTED to ruin him forever, of that I have no doubt. She failed in completing her task, though, as he still have one intact nut, a nub of a cock, and could conceivably still fuck and impregnate a woman. In fact, she may come back some day to finish what she started... >:)

      Delete
    2. oh you think so, wonder if she has alot of ideas up her sleeve or if shes waiting for another one night stand to destroy a meaty package.
      always look forward to your stories

      Delete
    3. Oh yes, I don't think that this was her first -- or last -- handsome muscle stud that she's going to unman. Though she's going to have a hard time finding a stud as handsome, well built, and massively hung as this guy!

      Delete
    4. lol that is true the guy was quite hung. never know she might come across a picture online of a big meaty cock and balls and tries to track the owner of them

      Delete