Monday, August 31, 2020

Mighty Thor series

I hope you're all enjoying my new 'Thor vs. Thanos' series. I've already preloaded chapters 2 thru 5 onto my blog, and they'll post throughout September. I have also just finished the first draft outline for the final chapter (chapter 6), and will continue working on it for the next week or so. But I'm happy to say that my first new story series in months will hopefully soon be complete! 

In the meantime, I hope that you're all doing well and hanging in there in these troubling and uncertain times. I also hope that my stories offer at least a momentary distraction from the many issues plaguing our world. Take care of yourselves. 

--Jayse

1 comment:

  1. I hope you expose how bad thor want to have kids but thanos want to destroy them..

    ReplyDelete