Thursday, September 26, 2019

Update on the Pyntherian Saga -- more chapters will be forthcoming...

Hello everyone!

For the moment, I've posted all of the chapters that have been completed for the Pyntherian Saga, and I am brainstorming the next few chapters. I greatly appreciate the feedback and input I've gotten from you all so far, and I hope that you'll continue to send me your suggestions and ideas for what should happen next to big Jake Spanner.

For those of you who are fully caught up on the story, you know that Jake's mighty father, Brock, is now facing torture at the hands of the mad Emperor Khrang. I'm sorry to say that Brock is not going to survive the next chapter intact -- it was always my intent for Jake's father to be emasculated before the son's very eyes, to further drive home the cruelty and evil that is Emperor Khrang, and I know that's going to disappoint some of you.

As you guys know by now, most of the bull hung muscle studs in my stories end up surviving intact to fight and fuck another day, but every once in a while, I've got to raise the stakes a bit higher for the sake of the story. This is one of those times...

I haven't begun writing the next chapter yet, let alone the ones that will follow, so I apologize for any delays in posting to this blog. And to that, I have a question for you all: 

   1) Should I wait to post anything on this blog until the next chapter(s) in the Pyntherian Saga are complete and ready to post?

    or

   2) Should I start posting other stories on a weekly basis (I have several in reserve that are all finished) while I continue working on the Pyntherian Saga?

Thanks as always for your comments and for visiting my blog!
--Jayse

7 comments:

  1. Anything you post is greatly appreciated, so yes post more stuff while you continue to write the Pyntherian Saga .. thank you 👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love it if you post new stories on a weekly basis! :D Even if you don't post the next chapter of a series the following, it'll be awesome to supplement it with another single story. :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should post other stories! That way no one will be impatient.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It will be awesome if you can post other stories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay guys, you got it -- more stories will post even as I keep working on the Pyntherian Saga.

    What's more, I actually will be finishing the next chapter of the Pyntherian Saga today (Sunday), so look for it to post later on today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your stories. I’m sorry I don’t comment very much, I’m a bit shy. Last time I suggested something, you wrote the Brick Haus chapter with the nymph. Absolutely stunning work! This time, I’m going to suggest injecting with an acid or something that both eats the inside of the balls and increases sperm production. I’m also a fan of orgasm denial, and think that would work great here. I eagerly await more installments of this story arc ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comments! I used to be a bit shy about posting any sort of comments, too, but posting my stories and my artwork on my two blogs definitely got me out of my shell a bit. :)

      I LOVE your ideas involving acid injections, as well as orgasm denial. I am about to post Chapter 11 of the story in a moment, and may just have to include your ideas in an upcoming Chapter 12!

      Thank you again for taking the time to comment!

      Delete