Tuesday, December 1, 2015

More to cum...!

I'm writing this note on December 22, 2014 -- almost a year before this message will actually post on my blog -- but if all goes well, then I will have graduated from my accelerated Bachelor's program several weeks ago! WHEW! That means that I'll finally have some free time to begin writing new stories again soon, so please feel free to start sending more story ideas my way!

In the meantime, I have TONS more stories already finished and ready to post, including the second half of the Cyborg Saga. We're now halfway through that particular tale, and the best is yet to cum!

So thank you all for joining me on this wild ride so far, and I intend to keep churning out most stories (and more of my readers' loads) in the months to come! :)

*********

One quick update -- it's November 29, 2015 as I write this, and I just wanted to let you all know that there will be a very brief delay before I post any new stories. I did indeed graduate at the beginning of November, but I am now madly studying for my licensure exam, which is on December 7th. My goal is to post the next new story on December 8th, so the delay will be very brief, and hopefully you'll all bear with me. :)

2 comments:

  1. Take your time buddy, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Several of my classmates have already had their exam dates, and it sounds like they've all done well. I'm hoping for a similar outcome. :)

      Delete