Friday, September 4, 2015

Balls on the Mat - Jayse Version

Every once in a while, I like to throw in a romantic tale. This story still has a lot of hot ball busting action, but it's on the decidedly sensual and romantic side. I hope you enjoy it!

****************

Balls on the Mat
Based on an original story by an unknown author

****************

We have seen each other at the gym, at the beach, and in the locker room. We have never met or talked. We have seen each other in all states of dress and undress, but we have never touched. We are attracted each other's enormously muscular builds, the broad cannonball shoulders, massively-developed pecs, the bulging biceps, the thick strong legs. Both of our baskets contain ample equipment - VERY ample equipment - and we display them with pride. 

At 6’2” and 285 pounds of thick, lean, striated-as-fuck muscle, you are both slightly taller and slightly heavier than me, but only barely. We both have perfectly proportioned physiques, and neither one of us sports an ounce of fat on our bodies. We are also equally handsome, with strong, rugged, masculine features and short dark hair. You also sport a dark scruff of facial hair on your powerful jaw and chin, which only adds to your already overwhelming sex appeal. 

One night we are in the same bar, each talking to our own close friends, but well aware of the other's presence. By chance we both end up at the bar at the same time to order drinks. The crowd closes in, if as by design, we are pressed tightly together. We smile at each other, but neither speaks. I notice that you are visibly pleased with our forced meeting and enjoy being in contact with me. 

I comment, "Boy, it sure is crowded in here tonight; you can hardly move!" 

You respond in your deep baritone, "It sure is, and since it appears that we won't be going anywhere for a while, my name is Matt." You offer me your big, muscular hand. 

I take your huge hand in mine, smile back, and say, "I'm Dave. We might as well become better acquainted." We are both pleased with our successful meeting. It turns out we are both quiet and a little shy, despite our enormously muscular builds and handsome faces, and neither one of us is really all that good at cruising. 

We soon have our drinks and wander back to our separate circles of friends, but we both keep a close watch on the other. When most of our friends have drifted off, I look directly into your eyes and head for the john. Soon I sense your presence behind me in line. You wrap one arm around me and allow your other to slip down to my ass. I let my left hand drop, and it quickly finds your bulging basket. I have admired the huge size of your package many times, and I am not disappointed as I finally grasp your mighty mound. Your balls are huge, and your cock hardens as I stroke your crotch. 

As we turn and face each other, you slip your hand into my Levi’s and grope my stiff dick and huge, hot, hairless balls. While we are waiting for a free urinal, we talk again and find out that we both like to wrestle, generally no holds barred but also free style. 

We agree to get together later that night for a private match of muscle and power and strength…and whatever comes next. 

After we relieve ourselves of several used beers, we return to our friends and quickly excuse ourselves. We both have an important date to keep...

When we both leave the bar, I find out that you don't have a car, so I offer to drive you home. In the car, we continue to discuss wrestling. When I mention that I am a member of a local wrestling club and that I have a key to our private workout room, your eyes light up, and your hand slips between my legs and cups my huge basket. I return the grope. 

We reach our destination, an old warehouse in the industrial part of town, both of us hard and ready. We step out of the car and I unlock the front door to the club. There is only a night-light burning, but I know the way to the room where the mat is by heart. As we climb up the dark stairs, I flip on the light switch, illuminating the mat with a soft glow. 

After we reach the top of the stairs, we step over to the benches and undress each other. God, you are huge! Your body is spectacular! And I can tell that you have the same feeling about mine. 

When we are stripped to our overstuffed and straining jocks, we embrace and hold each other in a tight bear hug for several long minutes, just staring into each other’s eyes. We then walk hand in hand to the center of the mat. 

We assume the referee's position. I am on the bottom, but that will soon change. When you slap my muscular gut to signal that you are ready to wrestle, I sit out and escape. Now we are both standing and facing each other. We close and lock up, each grabbing the back of the other's thick neck as we search for an opening to execute a take down. I am handicapped because of your small height advantage and your slightly longer arms. I attempt to take you down with a double leg take down, but you block me. You grab my right biceps, drop to one knee, shove your right arm through my crotch and throw me with a fireman's carry. I fall on my back. 

You land on top of my chest, your arm still buried deep in my crotch, your biceps flexing against my fat, jock-encased balls. As I struggle to escape your hold, you flex your biceps even more. With each squeeze, my big balls are squashed harder and my cock grows bigger. As you feel my huge member lengthen, you realize that I really enjoy having my heavy balls worked on. 

To throw you off of me, I place my hand over your jock pouch, and with a mighty heave toss you off. Again we are both standing, but our cocks are straining at the fabric of our jocks, attempting to poke a hole in the mesh pouches. We lock up again, and this time I take you down, but instead of a fireman's carry, I slip my right arm under your left armpit and grab your right biceps. 

I rock you back and forth several times until you loose your balance, then I lift with my right arm and pull down with my left. Suddenly your feet are off the mat and you are flying through the air. I drop you on your back and fall across your massive chest; you have become the victim of a lateral drop. I snake my left arm around your neck and lock you in a half nelson, then I manage to join my hands together and you are locked in a cradle. After you realized that I have pinned your shoulders to the mat you give in. We both roll around the mat, just enjoying each other's manly body and scents. We are both sweating profusely from all the muscle flexing exercise. 

Playfully you rip my jock off, allowing my cock and balls to finally flop free. Immediately I hook my fingers into the bottom of your jock pouch where the leg bands come together and yank your jock off. The waistband drags across your stiff dick before it springs free. Again we are equal -- equally naked, equally hot, equally hung, and equally horny. Sweat is running down our foreheads, and the dark hair on our chests is matted and sweat soaked. 

We resume our wrestling match by starting on our knees instead of standing. But as we grapple with each other, our sweaty bodies prevent either of us from completing many effective holds. 

We are both trying to gain the advantage over the other, but each time that it appears that one of us will gain the upper hand, the other escapes and we must start all over again. After several hours, we are finally getting winded, though neither of our raging boners have flagged in the slightest. In fact, both of our huge, beer can cocks are leaking thick streams of clear precum, which has mixed with our sweat on the mat to make it even slipperier. 

Overcome finally with lust, we wrap our arms around each other and crush our bodies together in mutual bear hugs. 

When I accidentally force my thigh hard against your cum-swollen balls, you let out a long sigh. When I look puzzled, and apologize for bumping your balls, you reply "Don't stop! I really enjoy it." 

Even though I have huge balls, your balls are even larger than mine, easily the size of grapefruit, and the skin of your sac is much thicker. You explain that your balls are relatively insensitive to pain and the fact that you have trouble finding people that understand this. "The two choices seem to be either some maniac that wants to castrate me or the other extreme someone who just doesn't understand HOW to play rough. The results are usually the same -- I end up with sore nuts. But you seem to know what you want and how go get it." 

I have met a kindred spirit, and we both realize that we are phenomenally well matched. 

We start off easy, each fondling and caressing the enormous sac that hangs between each other’s massive legs. That big, hairy sac that contains the sources of our powerful manhoods, those twin bulky and meaty gonads that pump our muscular bodies full of testosterone and pump out buckets full of thick baby batter. We squeeze and knead each other's huge balls, working them back and forth in the bag of flesh that contains them. You go down on my fat stiff dick and take all it in your hot mouth and expert throat. Your tongue flicks across the head of my cock, stimulating it more as you attempt to suck the juices from my nuts. Then I twist around and kiss your balls, running my tongue all over your truly massive sac, tasting and savoring every part of it before I suck your gigantic left nut into my mouth. 

Your balls are so freakishly big that there’s no way I could ever get both of them into my mouth at the same time, so you will just have to let me work on one at a time. Even cramming just one of your goliath gonads into my mouth is a challenge, however, but I eventually succeed, sucking on first one of you huge nuts, and then the other. I roughly suck on your giant goose eggs, poking and prodding them with my muscular tongue, and action drives you wild. Your massive bull cock is dripping long rivers of clear precum, thoroughly greasing up its entire length. You are getting close. 

When I stop sucking on your balls and take your rigid pole into my mouth, you exchange my cock for my balls and suck on them. I gasp a huge intake of breath and let out a low moan when you manage to cram BOTH of my balls in your mouth at the same time! My balls are huge, very nearly as big as yours, and though many have tried before, no one has ever been able to engulf both of my twin orbs in their mouth at the same time! I almost shoot my load then and there. 

When I accidentally slap your balls, you gently but firmly say to me, "You can pull, chew, or squeeze my balls as much as you want and as hard as you like, but don't hit." I say that I'm sorry, but I have to find out what your limits are. 

My fingers find your loose sac and I wrap my fingers tightly around your low hanging nuts, trapping your balls. Slowly I begin to squeeze the two orbs between my fingers, using the steel talon like grip of my right hand. Then I begin to twist your sac, pulling and stretching it to the limit of its elasticity. Your huge balls are straining for relief from their confinement even while I am trying to compress them into a smaller and smaller mass with each passing second. The pain must be approaching the excruciating point, but you only moan with even greater pleasure. Damn, but your nuts are tough!! I then suddenly relax my grip and allow your nuts to spring free, returning them to their original shape and size. 

With the sudden release, you almost pass out as the blood surges into your testicles with the speed and force of an express train. The blood vessels expand and your balls swell with the pressure, but your freedom is short lived as my hand clamps shut on your sac, flattening your nuts again. I pump your balls with my muscular grip, alternately squeezing and releasing them, like one would use a tennis ball to develop one's forearms. With each cycle I increase the pressure, little by little, until you are begging for me to squeeze harder and burst your huge monster balls. 

When one hand tires I switch to the other, until finally the fingers in both of my hands are starting to cramp from my constant flexing of the muscles in my forearms. I don’t stop, though, as I ever more brutally maul and massage your balls. I allow you to regain your breath because your breathing has become heavier and heavier with each new squeeze. I don’t want you to blow your cookies too soon. 

I then begin to use my thigh to press and rub against the thick skin of your abused scrotum and jam your beleaguered nuts against your muscular and sweaty crotch. You become ecstatic as I force my leg into your crotch and rock my thigh back and forth against your cock and balls in a sawing motion, trying to separate your right nut from the left, while my huge thigh grates against your rigid dick. 

Again, as my leg begins to tire I trade off and use the other, until I bring my right knee up and begin to dig it into your crotch. I use the hard bony point of my knee to grind your balls even more as I force it deeper into your balls, much like a miner would drill into solid rock seeking a vein of gold. I begin to slowly grind your balls against your pubic bone, again flattening them and forcing them apart. While I have your nuts separated with my knee, I force them against the soft tissue of your sac, stretching it further. I continue to test the awesome toughness of your gonads, stimulating all of the nerves in your scrotum and testicles and sending rivers of pleasurable pain coursing through your body. I am astounded by how much abuse you’re taking, and I begin wondering if there’s any limit to how much abuse your gargantuan bull nuts can endure! 

Your balls are churning with excitement and seeking to unload the massive load of cum that you have generated and saved up for this special occasion. You are moaning loudly and your massively muscular body is shuddering from the intense stimulation I am inflicting on your bulging basket. Your head is rolling from side to side as I continue to grind your balls with my knee and rub my hard muscular thigh against the tender underside of your immense rigid cock. I am driving you mad with the intense pressure that I am applying to your huge and battle-hardened sac. Your are nearing the point of orgasm, and your bloated and straining cock is dripping with precum juices that are flowing in sufficient quantity to thoroughly bathe your cock and balls with the thin and slippery clear fluid. 

There is more than enough cock spew belching from your prodigious dick to lubricate my thigh as well, and to reduce the coefficient of friction to near zero, allowing our flesh to slide almost effortlessly. Quickly I realize that you are about to release that massive load of cum that is straining to erupt like "Old Faithful" at Yellow Stone Park. Your body is spasming with the approaching ultimate relief, when I suddenly stop administering pleasure to your hard, swollen manhood. 

I seize both of your wrists with my hands, locking my fingers tightly around them. I force your hands away from your joy stick to prevent you from gaining instant satisfaction, and I slide my body over yours. I press my hairy, sweaty chest against yours and our nipples grate against each other, causing them to harden into small volcanoes. As our sweat-slickened bodies slide against each other, our groins meet. Our stiff dicks come in contact for the first time and the two rigid prongs work against each other, heightening our mutual affection for each other. Our huge shaved balls bang as our hips grind together, cock to cock, balls to balls, and groin to groin. 

I slip my rigid cock lower and lower until I drive it into your scrotum, attempting to spear your balls, to impale them with my mighty tool. Slowly I grind the tip of my big blunt phallus against your sac, smearing both your juices and mine over their smooth surface, until your balls are drenched with the slick sticky fluid. As we both seek to release our loads, I begin to use my stiff dick as a battering ram, pounding it into your nuts, first the left then the right, left, right, left, right. BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! 

Again and again the head of my cock tries to penetrate your tough scrotum. With each thrust, I roughly massage your two huge orbs of pleasure, their hard and dense flesh  restrained by the thick layer of skin. Soon your whole body is quivering with excitement, just waiting for the proper moment. 

Ooohs and aaahs escape from your gently parted lips as your spectacularly muscular body arches. The tension is growing stronger and stronger. I release your wrists. You wrap your colossally muscular arms around my back and clamp our bodies even closer together, almost causing the sweat and juices to squirt from between them. I stop grinding your balls with my cock and replace it with my precum-slick thigh. As we continue to rock back and forth, our bodies sliding effortlessly against each other, I rub my thigh alongside your cock and press it as tight as I can against your cum-swollen balls, bearing down on your fantastically tough bollocks with all of my might and mashing them as hard as possible against your unyielding crotch. 

Finally, we both have reached the limits of our restraint, we can no longer contain the ultimate release. Our cocks erupt with a massive flow of cum, quickly filling every gap between our tight stomachs and mounding pecs, mingling with the sweat and hair. Again and again and again and again, the waves of thick white fluid issue powerfully from the tips of our bloated and distended cocks, drenching our bodies with our own thick, creamy effluvium. With each new blast, our balls violently spasm and contract, pumping out enormous quantities of our seed, plastering our enormously muscular bodies together. 

Finally, after an eternity of endless orgasm, our sperm tanks have utterly emptied themselves and our sacs have slackened, allowing our temporarily spent balls to fall back down to the very bottom of their scrotums. We continue to clutch each other tightly, feeling the hot and sticky juices squelch between our impossibly hard bodies. Both of our unnaturally huge loads act like a glue to meld our bodies together, just as our souls seem to have melded as well. 


Our hands wander aimlessly over each other’s gloriously muscular body, searching for some part that did not receive its fair share of attention. Our hands finally slip between our cum drenched bodies, and our fingers worm their way into each other’s groins until they reach the other's spent balls. And then, with one last heavy, mutual squeeze, we both fall asleep in each other’s arms. We both know that this is how we want to fall asleep each night for the rest of our lives. 

4 comments:

  1. Damn, this is hot! My cock was fully hard and leaking, I nearly shot my load without touching my dick reading this! Excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, and I'm glad that you enjoyed the story!

      Delete
  2. I was hard, too. Partly all the frotting. But the hurt-those-balls mutual sexiness madea nice contrast to the tougher dommibation/destruction I'm usuallylooking for. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for this comment, Rusty! I do try to vary the stories at least a little bit -- hell, I throw in some downright ROMANTIC stories from time to time! LOL! And I'm glad that you really liked this particular tale.

      Delete