Friday, April 24, 2015

Fantasy of an Ancient and Cruel Time - Jayse Version

I love stories from ancient times, telling of young and muscular men captured by military forces and cruelly used and abused. The story below was one of my earlier attempts at rewriting another author's stories, and tells of the cruel and brutal entertainments that almost certainly took place in the distant past...

****************

Fantasy of an Ancient Cruel Time
Based on an original story by an unknown author

****************

The handsome young man’s ankles were fastened widespread to the floor, and his hands were bound to a low post behind him. I ran my hand over his rippled, muscular belly and well-mounded deltoid and pectoral muscles, emphasized by the low arm position. His large muscles stood out beautifully under his thin, unblemished skin. He wasn't overly bulky, but had a strong, powerful build and a great, exquisitely defined stomach. His beautiful blue eyes glared defiantly at me, which I liked; the defiant ones were always more fun to break. 

Some of the officers liked these pretty boy types for variety, but also enjoyed men of other various sizes, ages, and builds. This trim blond lad of about twenty years was about to become a penis and testicle torture treat for the victory feast.

I unclipped the leather waist thong that rested low on the young man’s muscular hips, revealing the handsome captive's heavy-hung sex equipment. The soldiers particularly enjoyed men with unusually large genitals, and this beautiful young stud wasn’t going to disappoint them. I slid the thick foreskin off of his tapered cockhead and immediately felt his large shaft begin to harden in my hand. Very soon it was jutting sharply upward, his naturally vertical hard-on arching to over 10 ½ inches of very thick cock meat, and displaying his compact and very meaty ball package. I explored his large, delicate nuts with my expert fingers, and he didn't protest when I patted them against the base of his cock. His large penis pumped reflexively and a pearl of precum formed at the tip. Yes, this would be a lively one!

Most of the naked crowd at the victory feast were hard and a few were pumping their dongs as they watched me work.

I bound the boy's swollen cockhead with a woven leather harness and attached it to a winch on the ceiling, slightly in front of him. The winch pulled his large, meaty shaft upward and outward. At first, the stress on his harnessed penis only curved his body away from the post, but his feet and hands were held behind him. When his pelvis was as far from the pole as possible, the tension grew in the lad's big cock. He was gasping a little and a sheen of sweat popped out over his well-muscled body. I knew his entire penis was now racked with the pain of the stretching. I stopped turning the winch and plucked the rope, vibrating the binding to strain the cords and muscles that attached the young man’s very large penis to his body. The handsome stud shuddered and screamed, but even the slightest movement only increased the pain deep in his meat.

Any pressure backward would tighten the cruel rope torturing his cock. I firmly massaged his muscular chest and belly. He cried out when my caresses pushed back on his pelvis and strained his young, swollen prong. I ran my fingers over the satiny skin of the brutally elongated cock. I dug my fingers into the tight ligaments supporting the base and made sure that nothing was tearing loose. Using my thumb on top and two fingers underneath, I gently jacked his punished penis. I felt the youth's organ respond and new blood pump in, lengthening his hard-on slightly and reducing the stress, so I tightened the winch more. I oiled my hand and massaged the youth's rippled belly. The more firmly I massaged and kneaded the young muscles, the slimmer and longer his cock got as the harness tried to tear it loose from his crotch, lengthening now to more than 11 inches. The warm muscles of his belly, clutching and flexing from the cock torture, felt delicious sliding under my palm. Every slight increase in tension tore a new cry from his mouth.

Most of the crowd was slowly jacking now and occasionally pausing so they wouldn't shoot.

After oiling and kneading the blond’s large testicles to loosen them slightly, I managed to imprison each of his large plums in its own gold clamshell olive press. I have ball crushers in every size from #5 (very small) to #10,000 (elephantine). Sometimes these crushers are left on for hours while a captive served the guests at a party. A pair of beefy nuts in a gold clamshell design is quite decorative at the base of a cock. I had never had the occasion to use the largest press, and indeed the manufacturers of the press had scoffed when I said that I intended to one day use it on a man as they felt it was more suitable for a large beast. For this young man’s big nuts, however, I used a #500, a larger than average clamshell press.

After roughly stuffing the meaty nuts into the press, I tightened the screws on the clamshells. Each trapped testicle was individually crushed in the grip of the gold shells. The blond youth gagged at the gut-wrenching pain, but didn't throw up. I had had him fast beforehand so he couldn't vomit and spoil the scene when his testicles were tortured. The nut pain made the muscles of his glorious belly stand out even more, and I took the opportunity to rub them and stretch his huge upthrust cock one more time. Then I massaged his firm chest as I turned the winch to his penis. When his penis was almost at the point of ripping, I stopped and held him there on the razor’s edge for a few long minutes, and then quickly unwound the winch and took the cock harness off his aching dick. I left his nuts well clamped, however, wanting the deep throbbing ache in his big balls to continue building to ever greater levels.

He was still rock hard, which was a very good sign. The crowd was going crazy and yelling, "Shoot, Shoot, Shoot!” Rather than risk a riot, I decided to milk the boy for them. I stood behind the youth to give them a good view of his muscular torso, large vertical hard-on, and big clamped balls. My right hand enveloped his freed cock and I jacked his very large cock slowly up and down. 

Five times I slid his uncut foreskin gently off and on his cockhead. He was harder than ever. I paused to tighten the clamps on his nuts. Five more times I felt his cockhead become bare as it pushed through my hand. He wiggled and became frantic as I tightened the clamshells yet again. When I went to pump him again he started thrusting hard and fast. He had figured out I would increase the ball compression each time until he came. 

I let him jab my grasping hand with his cock all he wanted and gave him a firm grip to force into. With my other hand, I continuously turned the testicle torture screws, squashing the young stud’s big balls almost completely flat. He suddenly went glassy hard, and I felt his glans stay bare and fully expand out of his foreskin on both directions of pumping. He stiffened and flushed from head to toe. To give the crowd a good view I released his cock and just caressed his shoulders, chest, and belly. I knew he was well past the point of needing any cock stimulation at this point. 

As I viciously screwed the ball clamps to their limits with both hands, all but bursting his big balls, the handsome young lad screamed in agony and shot his huge load, creaming in long ribbons that burst forth with such unexpected power that they hit the first row of the crowd. The young man shot forth a dozen huge ropes of cum, and then a few more steadily diminishing shots until his huge orgasm was complete. As the last of his thick, creamy cum ran down his rock hard cock, I unclamped his tortured testicles and released the nearly busted balls.

The captive was released from his bindings to circulate in the crowd as a toy. Most of the men were jacking each other and drinking heavily at this point, and a few had already shot their first loads while watching the torture entertainment. The soldiers eagerly grabbed their latest toy, quickly sucking the young cock back up to steely hardness and then passing him around. They roughly fondled his trim, muscular torso, and he occasionally yelped as they played with the sensitive, lemon-sized balls in his sac.
I was ready for my next subject, the main attraction for the evening. 

Guards struggled in with the next captive, for the big, muscular lad was putting up a heck of a fight. The young man was another blond Gaul from the far north and he was my most valuable and impressive captive, recently taken in the northern crusades at the cost of many strong men, and I was unveiling him for the first time tonight. Though he was younger than the previous lad at only 18 years of age, this enormous young man was built like a prize stud bull. The mighty youth towered over the guards, standing a full 6’5” in height and weighing a colossal 335 pounds of pure muscle. 

When the young Gaul was brought into the room, a hush quickly fell over the carousing soldiers. The seasoned and battle hardened warriors simply couldn’t believe the sheer size and dimensions of the titanically muscular young stud, and even with his hands bound by thick ropes behind his massive back, it took six large guards to wrestle him into the room.  

The blond youth was a true Adonis, perfect in every way. His face was noble and handsome, with prominent cheekbones, a very square jaw, powerful chin, full lips, and stunning crystal blue eyes. His blond hair was straight and very thick, worn relatively short in a shaggy haircut. Darker blond hair peppered the young stud’s massively muscular chest and trailed in a thin line down his amazingly chiseled and corrugated belly and into his loincloth. 

The stud’s physique was truly breath taking, with enormously wide shoulders the size of cannon balls, a wide square chest so thick that it was larger than the thick plate armor worn by the soldiers, mighty arms that stretched the measuring tape to nearly 26 inches, and a back and lats so wide and large that they nearly prevented him from entering the doorway. This massive upper body tapered majestically down to an incredibly tight, muscular waist, measuring no more than 32 inches, only a half dozen or so inches larger than his gigantic arms! His legs were a perfect match for his upper body, huge and thick with muscles, powerfully yet gracefully built, in perfect proportion with the rest of his enormously muscular body. 

It was almost frightening to realize that the young man was not fully grown yet, and I wondered how much larger he would eventually become in the next few years. I planned on working this massive muscle giant HARD, and had no doubt that I would be able to pack even more muscle onto his already unrivaled physique. 

Like all of the captives, the stunningly handsome blond beast was wearing nothing but a thin loincloth. His tight muscular ass was clearly visible through the skimpy loincloth, but it was the enormous bulge in the front of the garment that barely concealed the young stud’s greatest assets. 

The blond muscle boy struggled to break free of his captors’ grasp, the prominent veins on his muscles bulging almost obscenely, but the guards’ hold held. One of the guards tied his ankles to the floor and his hands to a winch overhead. The youth struggled and rattled the chains on the winch until I cranked it tight and stretched him vertically, displaying him for the appreciation of the crowd.

With a theatrical flourish, I pulled forth a small knife and cut the big, overstuffed leather pouch off his cock and balls. The warriors took a collective gasp, for simply stated, the muscular teen was hung like some prehistoric beast. His heroic cock arched out over the most massive pair of balls I had ever seen. One of the guards immediately knelt on the flagstone floor and sucked as much of the enormous penis as he could in his mouth, working the great knob until it was rigid and shiny. The young man’s gargantuan cock grew from an almost impossibly thick 9 ½ flaccid inches – nearly as long and even more thick that the previous lad’s erect cock! – to an eye-popping 14 ½ inches. I couldn't even close my fingers around the base of his incredibly thick shaft, which swelled even wider up its length until it reached the massive head, which itself was the size of a large apple. 

With the great cock arching skyward and out of the way, the crowd had an unobstructed view of the lad’s truly incredible balls. And what balls they were, like something out of legend! Each massive nut was larger than the largest grapefruit, bigger than the young man’s own massive fists, and even just one nut filled my hand to overflowing. I cupped as much of the great nuts as I could in both of my hands, marveling once again at their tremendous heft and density, for they were even heavier and beefier than they looked, if that was possible. The great orbs filled their large hairy sac to the maximum, and when I released them, their tremendous weight pulled them to nearly three full inches from the base of his gigantic cock. The youth had a pair of nuts that would have made a bull elephant jealous, and although the #10,000 clamshells would have fit his nuts -- if only barely -- I wanted to leave the titanic testes in full view. There would be plenty of time later for the gold nut press…

Using a leather-covered wood baton, I began to lightly beat the young titan’s impossibly corded, rippled midsection. He flexed his heavily muscled abdomen into an impenetrable barrier, and didn't cry out even as I increased the power of my blows. I was pleased with his reaction and defiance, as I wanted to tire his belly muscles so he couldn't clench them as much later when his nuts were tortured. I have found that when a man’s belly relaxes during ball punishment, he is more easily broken.

I beat the young man’s solid abdomen for a good long while before moving lower to his gargantuan genitals. His cock and balls certainly supplied plenty of meat to work on, and they were heavy enough to make a good beefy sound when struck. Using a wide leather strap on his penis seemed like the right start. 

First, I grasped his warm, thick cockhead in one fist, leaving nearly a full foot of hard, exposed, and awesomely thick cock shaft between his belly and my hand. Then I used a wide doubled belt to beat the topside of his cock near the base. He started groaning with each loud whack, and it wasn’t clear if these were groans of pain, groans of pleasure, or both. I fondled the big juicy glans bulging out of my hand as I let the crowd listen to the thuds of his astonishingly solid cock base being beaten. 

Next, I lifted his massive cock up and beat its underside just above the massive nuts. The crowd could see the stud’s thick cum-tube running along the bottom of his hard-on pulse with each thwack and his massive nuts bounce in their huge sac. The base of his cock soon turned bright red from the beating.

Now that the lower part of his shaft was well beaten, I strapped a thin leather sleeve with interior brass studs onto the base of that magnificent cock. His untouched protruding shaft and glans were hot and shiny, begging for more attention. I squeezed hard on the base of his thick dick and jacked short strokes just at the base with the brass studs digging into the beaten part of the teen's meat. He bellowed wildly as the studs raked the hard meat through the sliding skin of his cock. Keeping up this action with my left hand, I started slapping his bulging cockhead and adjacent shaft with the leather belt. It made a good solid sound.
THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! I carefully beat the broad upper surface of the youth’s tumescent cock, and around the sides to the deeply grooved bulges on the bottom of his huge glans, making sure that every square inch of the young man’s incomparably massive cock was thoroughly beaten and glowing an angry red.

The young stud was strong, VERY strong, and he impressed me mightily by enduring the pain without passing out or begging for mercy. I was already very pleased indeed with this heroically handsome and massively built young stud, and I longed to visit even more brutal punishments upon his spectacular body. 

I took off the leather sleeve and had him sucked some more by one of the guards, though that wasn’t really necessary as the randy young lad hadn’t lost an iota of his steel-like hardness. The young man’s cock was swollen so large and so thick that even my expert assistant could barely stuff the massive head and the first couple of inches of impossibly thick shaft into his mouth; deep throating the entire monstrous cock was clearly out of the question! 

After he was a little rested, I had him strung up again in the rack upside down with his feet wide apart in the winches on the ceiling. I could see the realization of what was to happen next dawn in his eyes, and I smiled. But still he did not plead for me to stop. Oh yes, this young muscle giant was brave and strong indeed!

I checked his heroically overstuffed ball sac. It was so fully packed that it domed upward and didn't let his behemoth bull nuts flop on each side of his hard-on as they would on most men. That was perfect for my purposes, as it meant I didn’t have to truss up his huge nuts or otherwise immobilize them -- they were already positioned exactly where I wanted them to be. 

I slapped squarely on the wide, double bulge of the teen's testicles with the wide leather belt, producing a satisfying low-pitched WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! with each strike. The huge balls bulged and bounced with each blow, but they were so incredibly dense that they deformed but very little with each blow, and I knew they could take a lot more abuse than this. A whole lot more! 

The handsome young muscle stud groaned and jerked and tried to double up with each solid blow, but his inverted position and punished muscles kept him vertical. I alternated slapping his nuts with whipping his midsection. His huge and heavy cock hung well past his navel and took most of the blows to the midsection, turning an even more angry red. 

After a few dozen powerful whacks to the young man’s gargantuan gonads (as well as a few dozen more to his crowbar of a cock and cobblestone midsection), I let the six guards suck his cock and fondle his aching nuts for a while. One of the guards began trying to stuff one of the stud’s massive nuts into his mouth. It seemed like an impossibility at first due to the unnaturally massive size of the giant gonad, but the guard kept jamming the nut into his mouth with his blunt fingers, causing the young stud immense pain but finally managing to stuff the entire orb into his ridiculously puffed-out mouth. 

A second guard followed suit on the other huge bollock, and soon both guards began to chew on the gigantic orbs as hard as they could, squeezing the mighty testicles and crushing them with all their might with their grinding molars, their jaws bulging with the effort. The big blond boy was bellowing and hollering freely now, his enormous muscles bulging magnificently as he strained fruitlessly to break free of his restraints. 

The crowd was getting worked up into a real frenzy now, and I knew that I had to let them have at this huge stud for a while or they would go berserk. I knew the handsome young muscle man had plenty of cum in those gargantuan balls of his, so I sent him out to the crowd without making him shoot first. I knew the gathered soldiers would like to have the first crack — and the second, and third, and fourth — at making this mighty bull stud spill his powerful seed.

At the First Officer's table, the warriors grabbed thew shackled young man and held him down to the table. Two big soldiers pinned down each limb, and another pair of men held down his muscle swollen shoulders, and STILL they could barely keep the big man down, but eventually ten big warriors had him sufficiently trapped. 

Two additional officers then each selected a titanic testicle for special attention. One officer beat the struggling muscle boy's left nut with a heavy knucklebone, mashing the huge orb into the unforgiving table. The other officer used the thick hilt of his sword to pound into the kid’s massive right nut, striking the tender orb so hard that the huge ball was bending grotesquely around the iron hilt. This was the kind of brutal abuse that would quickly reduce any other man’s nuts to useless mush with just a couple of blows, shattering them and reducing them to so much ruined ball meat. But this young man’s goliath balls were made of far stronger stuff than those of other men, truly mighty testicles that were so dense, so tough, so unimaginably beefy that they repelled every blow and all but begged for more. So I knew that the handsome young stud could endure this brutal abuse, at least for a while. 

That’s not to say that the horrible rain of blows onto the young man’s mammoth nuts wasn’t causing damage. The handsome young captive was all but screaming in agony, the explosive pain in his huge balls unlike anything he had ever experienced. The gigantic nuts were quickly turning bright red and started shading toward purple with fresh bruises, and the unrelenting, merciless beating was causing the already colossal testicles to swell larger still, growing to even more astounding proportions as they were viciously tenderized under the brutal punishment. 

Every couple of minutes, the two guards switched places and swapped nuts, making sure that they delivered equal brutality to each swelling orb. I watched the men go through several cycles of this punishment, and even I couldn’t believe how much abuse the young man’s mighty mule nuts were sustaining and enduring. But even as I watched, I could see that the enormous balls were starting to squash more on each blow. Their incredibly tough outer walls were starting to weaken, and I knew it wouldn’t be too long before those two mighty globes of nut meat started taking on permanent damage. 

At the same time, however, we were all amazed to see that the muscular teen’s huge cock remained bone hard throughout the brutal ball beating, and in fact seemed to have swollen larger still! Even though I knew it was risking permanent damage to or destruction of the young man’s unparalleled bull nuts, I wanted to let the officers continue their abuse and see if they could make the young bull hunk cum from testicle torture alone. 

The rest of the young man’s spectacular body was not being ignored while his humongous balls were being beaten and abused. Other officers massaged the young man’s massively muscular chest and rippled midsection with oil. Another beat the base of the muscle boy’s massive hard-on with a wood baton, striking so hard that I thought for sure that even this young man’s impossibly thick and hard cock would snap in half. They caressed and sucked the glans and top six or seven inches of his cock even as they brutally beat the bottom five or six inches. 

And each time the handsome young captive was about to shoot, a torch flame was briefly flickered over his shiny swollen cockhead. The torch would cause the youth to scream, and his building load would be temporarily halted. 

This cycle was repeated again and again, bringing the young stud to the brink of orgasm over a dozen times and then halting it just before release. His balls were now also swelling from holding too much pent up cum, and it was difficult to tell which was causing more of the inflation and bloating, the horrific beating or the many delayed ejaculations. One thing was for sure, though; the young man’s huge balls were now almost exploding with agony.

When the gathered officers decided that his genitals were thoroughly worked over and they wanted him to cum, they burned his glans just a little more so it would keep him in continual agony for a while longer. By this time, the apple-sized glans was thick, hard, shiny, and looked badly sunburned from repeated applications of the torch. A constant stream of thick precum was also oozing from the stud’s distended and vein-gnarled horse cock, and the sticky cream pooled onto his chest and abdomen, where the warriors rubbed it into the youth’s tanned skin.

The warriors then pulled him over to the other table where the first lad was still being played with. They took the muscular teen stud’s thick, scorched cock and beat the twenty-year-old boy's delicate testicles with it. The hung teen's glans was swollen so huge that it was wider than the other's entire nut sac! At each blow of the heavy cock on his heavy-hung sac, the older youth's corded abdomen flashed with definition and he paled. The beating went on for about ten minutes with both boys screaming, one from having his balls battered by the heavy cockhead, and the other from the extra pain each time his burned glans landed a blow. If the beaten youth softened, the beating moved up onto his shaft. Having his large shaft beaten by the muscle boy’s big horse cock turned him back on fast.

Then the tables were turned. The crowd forced the older youth to beat the huge nuts of the awesomely muscular teenager. The older blond youth held his large shaft at the base with his thumb and index finger. He was just able to spring his vertical hard on up and down enough to rap the huge, hung balls on the reclining muscle boy. The relatively narrow cockhead could slap only part of one testicle at a time, so the young man had to vary his blows to cover all of the vast acreage of those two stunningly humongous nuts. 

The older youth was clearly getting powerfully turned on as his horny cockhead smacked into the behemoth teen nuts. He thoroughly tapped over the surface of both balls and also below them on the base of the thick shaft. The teen's huge cock was two or three times the width of the slender shaft beating him, and almost half again as long. The smaller cock doing the beating mostly stimulated, rather than tortured, the heavier organs even as it stimulated itself. 

Finally, after many long minutes of this double stimulation, the long-delayed orgasms could no longer be denied and both young men came almost simultaneously. When the heroically hung muscle boy started to shoot, the soldier flamed his glans again with the torch, causing him to bellow bloody murder, but even that scorching pain could not prevent the young man’s much overdue orgasm. 

Despite the burning, the blond muscle boy shot nearly two dozen of the largest, longest, whitest, and thickest wads I or any of the warriors had ever seen, shooting the astoundingly huge globs of seed all over the large room. Each mighty blast was far more than a normal man could cum in an entire orgasm, or for that matter in an entire day, and when the mighty orgasm finally ebbed and ceased, over a quart of thick sperm had been spilled onto the youth’s gorgeous muscles, the many soldiers, and the cold table! It was the most powerfully erotic and masculine sight any of us had even seen! 

Meanwhile, the older blond had managed a more than ample load himself, even though it was his third of the evening. Still, it utterly paled in comparison to the super human virility of the muscle hunk, and it finished even as the handsome teen’s titanic orgasm thundered onward, the older lad’s heavy ropes of sperm lost within the messy, creamy morass of the cum deluge thundering out of the young man’s heroically massive cock.

To show he was merciful and to reward the young muscle bull’s magnificent display of hyper masculine virility, the First Officer soothed the flame-reddened surface of the teenager's cum-drenched doorknob with a cooling oil. Next, he was gently massaged all over, had his prostate expertly fingered, and had his chest and nipples caressed. The eighteen-year-old's huge dick, which had never gone soft even after shooting the most epic cum load in human history, now got harder and harder and lost its angry red color. The soldiers lightly licked and jacked his colossal cock until the prominent veins along the sides nearly popped out of its skin. The caressing continued for an hour until his pain was forgotten and he was all but begging to be allowed to shoot. His teen hormones would now keep him hard until he was finally allowed to cum.

When he was fully prepared, I grasped and circled the kid's gargantuan balls, still extremely heavy with his seed, and explored them with my fingers. I then pulled down and squeezed them as hard as I could with both hands. Sweat poured off of his gorgeous muscular body, and several guys were necessary to hold him down as he struggled violently against the terrific pain. He could no longer scream and just quivered in extreme agony. 

I could tell that the recent abuse to his monstrous testicles had worn them down quite a bit, for my grasping fingers could now dig far deeper than before into his awesomely thick ball meat. I could also tell, however, that there was still a great deal of strength and power left in those mighty orbs, and that they could yet endure a great deal more abuse. 

The squeezing did a good job of torturing the thick meat of the teen's beefy testicles. However, when I pulled down on his balls, the skin of his young scrotum, like a natural jockstrap, stretched tight first, preventing the thick, powerful cords from which his huge balls dangled from tightening any further. Rather than tearing his scrotal skin, I wanted to threaten him with having his young bull nuts pulled loose from his muscular crotch.

Six additional men were required now to hold him down. The young man’s muscular strength was just phenomenal, and I didn’t want to risk the young stud breaking free. 

Then with my left hand, I held his bulging nuts stationary but with some loose skin above which to maneuver. I encircled the ligaments above his testicles with the thumb and two fingers of my other hand. With the ligaments anchored in his belly on one end and to his balls on the other, I pulled my circled fingers forward with all my might, removing all the play from them and then some. 

The recoil was amazing! The handsome young man’s jaw muscles tightened and then he bellowed in animal pain. But the unexpected pain where his oversized equipment was deeply anchored to his muscular body must have confused his nerve impulses, for instead of his mighty cock wilting in agony, he jerked and shot another impossibly heavy, earth shattering load from his thundering dick, his mighty orgasm just as titanic and spectacular as the one before. 

I realized that I was dangerously close to castrating my handsome bull stud, for I was yanking and tugging at his thick ball cords with frightening force. But I just couldn’t help myself; I was utterly overcome with lust for this most glorious and beautiful of men, and part of me did indeed want to nut the heroically muscular beast then and there. But somehow, I held back, or perhaps the lad’s mighty ball cords were simply too impossibly strong and tough to be yanked out of their roots by just the strength of one man. Regardless, I rhythmically jerked the sinews I could see stretched over my fingers through the thin skin as the beefy lad came, and came and came and came, continuing to tug with all of my might in an effort to tear his balls free from their strong fleshy tethers. Simultaneously, my other hand compression tortured his bulky testicle meat, crushing and mashing the giant and already unimaginably battered balls into the solid and unyielding table. 

It was truly astounding how much abuse the blond stud could endure, and as I worked the huge hot nuts through to the end of his second cataclysmic orgasm, I spontaneously convulsed with huge spurts of cum of my own. At each spasm of climax, I involuntarily and convulsively pulled and squeezed harder on the muscle boy’s huge balls. The incredibly strong ligaments holding his behemoth nuts were like cords of steel and somehow refused to tear loose despite the unbelievable torture I was wreaking upon them. By rights, even this young stud’s most mighty of balls should have been torn free from his body or crushed beneath my squashing hand, yet they defiantly and valiantly continued to endure. 

And amazingly, as I continued to compress and yank at his colossal gonads, the young blond muscle stud creamed yet again, his third and largest orgasm yet, sending massive salvos of his extraordinary male essence flying about the room in great white streamers, drenching me and the more than dozen guards holding him down. It was a truly awesome and awe-inspiring sight, and there was not a soldier in the room who wasn’t rock hard watching the massive and muscular youth’s colossal orgasm. 


Now, with the warm-up over, I decided that it was finally time to break out the #10,000 clam shells…

No comments:

Post a Comment