Thursday, January 1, 2015

I Smashed the Soccer Star's Balls -- Jayse Version

This may very well be one of my favorite ball-busting tales of all time. The original was crazy hot, so I had to have a go at putting my own spin on the story. Let me know what you think...and Happy New Year!!


****************

I Smashed the Soccer Star’s Balls!
Based on an original story by bustinsfun in 2010

****************

I continued to squash those huge and perfect nuts of his with increasing pressure. Damn, but the stud had a sturdy pair of nuts; even after all of the abuse they’d already suffered, his massive balls still felt firm and solid in my clutching hands. His stunningly handsome facial features were now contorted in agony — which made him look even more gorgeous to me — and his big and beautifully toned muscles were straining with tension all through his spectacularly athletic body. His impressive eight incher hung utterly limp and flaccid, though some sticky oozings of very thick and very white cum were being forced out of its mushroom head by the crushing pressure being inflicted by my hands. 

I smiled. Though my own big hardon was barely as long as this stud’s limp dick and couldn’t even begin to approach its awesome girth, my cock had attained an exciting new level of rigidness unlike anything I had ever felt before. I had this guy’s sex life resting literally in the palms of my hands. Everything that gave him his tremendous athletic ability, his beautifully formed and muscular body, his almost legendary masculinity, was contained within those two meaty balls of his. His bright future as professional soccer player. His future chances of having sex. His future possibilities of being a father. 

I was going to take it all from him. 

And that’s when I felt it. I sensed the outer casing of his mammoth left testicle beginning to cave a bit, so for the moment I decided to focus all my efforts on that one weakening ball. The feeling of ultimate power over another man was overwhelming, and as I felt that mighty bull nut begin to crumble, I began reviewing in my mind the events that had led to this night. 

****************

The new kid was hot. And I mean like scotching hot. Hotter than the rest of the guys in our entire high school. My buddies and I, on the other hand, were average in every way. Average looks, average grades, average backgrounds. Outside of our schoolwork we liked having a good time, but for the most part we stayed out of trouble. None of us got laid every night of the week, but most of us (including myself) had girlfriends. It was simple and comfortable to be an average dude among other average dudes. But when Eric came to our school, it seemed like one of those wrong-time, wrong-place situations. Why he transferred to our school, I don't know; I suppose it had something to do with his parents’ careers or whatever. The why didn’t matter to me; it was the fact that he was here that caused all the ruckus. 

The first indication of a problem was that Eric was undeniably a stunning specimen of man. His face was that ridiculous kind of handsome that only movie stars and comic book heroes possessed, that combination of square-jawed masculinity and pretty blue-eyed beauty that instantly turned the heads of every girl at school. And even through his clothes, it was obvious that Eric’s Adonis face sat atop the body of a man, not a teenager. The guy was built, and I mean BUILT, with broad shoulders, an impressively wide and thick chest, and really powerful-looking arms. At 6 feet, 3 inches tall and packed with more muscles than any 18-year-old had the right to have, Eric seemed to dwarf even our varsity football players, a few of whom might have been taller or outweighed the handsome stud, but none of whom could truly hold a candle to him. 

And then there was the matter of the guy’s scholastic achievements, for the tall blond hunk was clearly going to be wrecking the curve for all of us in terms of our grades. Right from the start of the school year it was obvious that Eric was really smart, without having to be a bookworm. The guy just seemed to absorb every subject effortlessly, and was soon the favorite of just about every teacher at school. And since he didn’t have to devote nearly as much time to his studies as the rest of us, Eric had plenty of time to devote to other activities, like sports. 

That’s where the third problem indicator became obvious. As soon as the school year started, Eric joined the soccer team and almost immediately became our school’s super star. Even though having such a gifted young man on our team breathed new life into our athletics department, brought huge and growing crowds to our games, and had us on the fast track toward winning the state championship for the first time in our high school’s history, it was hard not to be jealous of Eric’s awesome athletic prowess. His speed as he ran up and down the field was amazing, and his control of the soccer ball complete and seemingly effortless. His thick and beefy legs were simply enormous, especially his quads, and those gigantic muscles bulged and flexed spectacularly as they pumped across the turf. I suspect that there were as many fans at our games just to watch Eric’s legs as there were to watch the games themselves. No one could catch Eric on the field, and no one could steal the ball from him. Scouts were already showing up to our high school soccer games to try to recruit Eric for the professional big leagues, something scouts usually reserved only for college students. It was clear that Eric had a stellar future ahead of him in international-level soccer. 

Being good friends with Eric was pretty much impossible due to the fact that he missed his old friends from his previous school and he was constantly on the phone with them or meeting up with them. Eric’s former high school was well over an hour away, but his well-to-do parents had given him a new car when they moved, so he was free to visit them whenever he had the time. His old friends were obviously important to him, and he wanted to keep his friendships with them separate from the limited local socializing he did in our town. He wasn’t being aloof or anything, he just focused his time on his previous friends. 

But here was the real clincher — if I’m being perfectly honest, Eric was a really super nice guy. He wasn’t a show off about his scholastic or athletic achievements, and was actually rather humble about both. He didn’t even try to capitalize on his stunning good looks or flawlessly muscular body. Eric could have had any girl at our high school, but he didn’t pursue any of them. I’m not sure if he had a girlfriend back in his old town or what, but he wasn’t dating anyone at our school, no matter how many lust-crazed girls threw themselves at him. No, Eric was pretty much as far away from being a jerk as a guy could be. I wish that I could point to things that he did which made him an asshole, but really I can’t. He had a friendly and genuine personality and he was able to get along with everyone, including my buds and me. He just chose to not join any of the social groups at our school. 

Eric was simply soooo much better than us, without even trying, and perhaps without even realizing it. Annoying situation, that. 

Sally was one of hundreds of girls at my school that had an instant crush on Eric from the very start of our senior year. Sally also happened to be my girlfriend. Bother. In a way, I wish that Eric had been a flirt with Sally and the other girls at school, but he wasn’t. And that meant there really was no justification for me to be mad at *him* about this, or what I later chose to do to make him ‘pay’ for what he’d done. He was just naturally perfect, and it was hard not to notice, especially for the girls. 

Sally couldn’t keep her eyes off of the tall, blond, and heroically built stud. It’s one thing to see your girl slobber over a picture of a movie star in a magazine, but for her to have the hots for another dude at school? And to be unwilling or unable to hide it? It was humiliating and infuriating! I really liked Sally and so I couldn’t be mad at her over her crush. She and I even talked about it. She was realistic enough to know that there was no chance that she and Eric would ever get together. And after I told her that it was embarrassing for me when she allowed herself to stare at Eric all the time, she said that she would try to keep him off her mind. 

But while I wouldn’t let myself be mad at Sally, I could be mad at Eric. 

“They. Are. HUGE!!” 

That’s what I overheard one of Sally’s girlfriends saying to her over lunch one day. They stopped talking as I approached, and Sally was smiling and blushing in embarrassment. So I just asked, “What’s all this talk about hugeness?” Sally said that she would talk to me about it later. 

So later that day, she told me that a couple of her girlfriends had discovered a tiny peephole into the men’s gymnasium showers. To be honest, I wasn’t overly concerned about this girls-will-be-girls activity. What the heck, if they want to go to a lot of trouble to see me and the other guys walking around naked in the locker room, we’re certainly not gonna waste energy getting our undies in a bunch over it. I mean, being guys, we’d be more likely to try to flaunt our stuff if we knew that there might be a female audience secretly watching. 

But then out of curiosity, I asked Sally what the word “they” meant. After all, her girlfriend’s testimony in the lunchroom was “they are huge”. As far as I knew, women tended to focus on the size of a man’s dick, and all of us in gym class knew of only *one* guy with a certifiably *huge* dick. And that, of course, was Eric. (Groan! Perfect Eric.) In the shower room after soccer practice, you couldn’t help but take notice of how Eric’s nice big schlong hung down an extremely impressive eight very thick inches. And why not; he was better than the rest of us in every other way, why not this way too? So to my mind it would have made sense if Sally's friend had said “it is huge” in reference to the notably big dick that they would have seen on Eric. 

Sally explained to me that I was right to guess that they had been talking about Eric. She also said that she and her girlfriends had happily observed the new star athlete’s extremely large member on several occasions. But what they had been marveling at between Eric’s massively muscular legs, more than even his huge dick, were his balls. So the word “they” had in fact been in reference to Eric’s gonads. Well, I supposed I had to agree that Eric’s balls were in fact huge. Okay, colossal. Fine, fine, okay, the biggest fucking balls by far that I’d ever seen on a guy! Whatever! I just thanked Sally for telling me what had been going on, and I got back to my manly way of not worrying about things like girls peeking at supremely hot and hugely hung dudes in the nude. 

While showering after soccer practice the next day, I told the guys (including Eric) about the peephole situation. We all just had a bit of a laugh over it. It all sounded too much like one of those raunchy high school comedies from back in the day. None of us knew exactly where this tiny peephole was located, and none of us really wanted to spend any time investigating the situation. We were just gonna carry on as usual without worry. 

As we all toweled off, Eric took a minute to engage in a bit of friendly banter about his own private parts, and he was able to do it in a totally non-weird way. Again, he just had that way about him, so easy-going and at ease. He confessed that even as a freshman at his previous school, he had been aware of being hung bigger than any of the other guys. He used to get some good-natured teasing about his endowment, but he never really thought about it as anything important. Eric then lifted up his limp and unnaturally thick eight inches so that we could get a better view of his huge, low-hanging balls. We all agreed that, sure enough, Eric had hangers like none of the rest of us, truly massive whoppers easily the size of gigantic lemons that hung down heavy and huge about three or four inches in their blond-furred sac. But then it was just time to get dressed and get on with life as usual. Eric certainly did not have to worry about being subjected to a lot of staring in the showers from a bunch of red-blooded straight guys like us. 

That next weekend, Sally and I had sex like we usually did on the weekends. But afterwards, the post-orgasm glow did not seem to be as good as normal, and I noticed her fondling my balls in a more deliberate way than usual. Don’t get me wrong, I liked it when she touches me all over, but it seemed like she was being a bit too thoughtful and analytical with her fondling. It was as if she was somehow, I don’t know, *assessing* my balls. I didn’t say anything. I liked having Sally as my girlfriend, and you never knew when wrongly placed words might have the effect of throwing cold water on the romance. 

Then a few weeks later, as Sally was doing what had then become her routine post-intercourse fondling of my balls, she quietly blurted out, “Do you think there is any way to make them bigger?” 

Well I was definitely less than thrilled to hear that she consciously considered my eggs to be less than Grade A. But I wasn’t really mad. And I did feel the need to answer her honestly, that there is no way for balls to be ‘made bigger’. I mean, I knew that there were things like pumping and saline injections and stuff, but that didn’t really make your balls bigger, it just gave the illusion of more size. So as far as my nuts were concerned, or any guy’s nuts for that matter, they are what they are. She accepted my explanation, and while I didn’t have any self doubt about it, I still felt a bit sad for Sally. This balls situation had not yet appreciably interfered with the overall good relationship we had going. But she now had this weird thought in her head, a thought that would probably always be there. 

And that was the moment that I began regretting the fact that she and her girlfriends had found that peephole. But then I thought some more and realized that, really, I would not be regretting that peephole at this moment if it had not been for two other very big things — Eric’s two ridiculously oversized testicles. You can’t put a genie back in a bottle. Through the peephole, Sally had seen those big, low-hanging orbs swaying between Eric’s mighty, muscular thighs, and she would forevermore always have that memory. 

But perhaps there might be a way to ensure that Eric’s massive testicles would never be seen by Sally, or anybody else, ever again. 

Weeks went by. Eric did indeed lead our soccer team to the state championship, and we were all basking in the glory of that awesome win. I was still enjoying my sex life with Sally, but the post-coital elephant in the room was always the image of Eric’s almost mythically huge testicles. 

It’s funny how different combinations of thoughts can lead to different things happening in one’s head. I did not initially feel a need to take any revenge on Eric. He had not done anything wrong; in fact, he’d always been a super nice guy. He was just born with really, REALLY big balls. There would be no real-life benefit to harming him. On the other hand, Eric was not somebody I considered to be a close friend, and I had long been jealous of all the many manly gifts he’d been born with. I lost control of where my thoughts were taking me, and I started to develop more and more of an uncontrolled desire and obsession to permanently scramble Eric’s massive eggs. 

So online I went, searching for and finding a lot of information about the world of ball busting. I quickly became fascinated by what I read, and began neglecting my studies to spend more and more time researching ball abuse and destruction. I learned about the many ways of stretching, beating, and crushing a pair of balls, and read how it took approximately 50 kilograms (110 pounds) of pressure to make the average human testicle burst. I surmised that in the case of Mr. SuperBalls, it would probably take a more than 50 kg to make those huge nuggets explode. The stud was just built so big and so tough that I was sure his mighty balls would prove to be extremely tough as well. 

And then I just started to think about what would be the best way to take care of those huge balls once and for all. My online ‘education’ about this topic led me to the conclusion that, in Eric’s case, the best method to achieve testicular destruction would be to first make both of Eric’s huge testicles extremely sore and swollen by repeated and prolonged battering, and then for the stud’s balls to be subjected to pressure in excess of what the testicular structure would be able withstand. 

I invested in a pair of hand grips. You know, the kind that guys use to build up the strength in their hands and forearms. For weeks and weeks, I worked out with those grips morning and night, sometimes for several hours at a time, building up my strength and imagining that it was Eric’s huge balls in my clutching fingers and not the hand grips. My single-minded dedication quickly paid off, for after just a few weeks I had to return to the sporting goods store to buy a stronger set of grips, and a few weeks after that, the very strongest set that they carried. The store clerk’s eyebrows raised when he saw me, a relatively scrawny teenager, buying hand grips usually meant for huge muscle guys literally twice my size, but he didn’t ask any questions and I sure as hell wasn’t offering any explanations. 

I began my research and planning in a very analytical manner, but as time went on, the thought of wrecking Eric’s mega nuts became more and more of a turn-on for me. There were many times during the week when thinking about crushing Eric’s nuts resulted in my having to privately jerk off. And even when I was having sex with Sally, thoughts of bursting Eric’s huge balls in my bare hands would creep into my head. The orgasms I had when thinking about nutting the big soccer stud were oddly intense and bigger than anything I’d experienced before. 

My fantasies about busting Eric involved first taking a baseball bat to the guy’s enormous balls. Just slamming them again and again with a Louisville slugger, crushing them up against his muscular crotch until they were nice and mushy, but still intact and whole. I imagined it might take a whole lot of blows to soften up such big and powerful balls on such a big and powerful stud. But I wouldn’t destroy those huge and hefty spuds with the bat. No, I wanted to feel the destruction of Eric’s humongous balls with my bare hands as I clutched and squeezed those mighty nuts with my strong fingers. 

But no ball busting plan could even be put into effect if I couldn’t first find some way to capture and restrain Eric. 

I finally hit upon a plan to wreck Eric in my own house. My parents often went away for weekend trips, leaving the entire house to me, and since I’d never abused that privilege (well, except to have Sally over for our usual weekend fuck sessions, which my parents didn’t know about) they had long since ceased checking up on me while they were away. It was the perfect place to stage my attack. In fact, I decided that I wanted Eric tied up and restrained in my own bed when I finally burst his huge nuts. But first I had to figure out how to get him there. 

After practice one day (it was now baseball season, and wouldn’t you know it, Eric was proving to be just as much of an athletic super star in that sport as he was in soccer — figures!), I asked Eric if he would be willing to have me tag along on his next trip to his old home town. I told him that I was curious to see where he came from and that it would be cool for the two of us to have some dude bonding time during the road trip. Eric seemed surprised by my request, but pleasantly so; we’d always been on friendly terms, but I’d never before tried to be chummy with him. Anyway, he agreed that it would be fun to hang out together, so we decided to head out together the following Saturday…which was conveniently one of those weekends that my parents would be out of town. 

The spring morning dawned warm and sunny when Eric came by my house to pick me up in his car. It was such a nice day, in fact, that I suggested we swing by a secluded lake I knew of just off the interstate and take a dip. We had no timetable or schedule, so Eric agreed, and he pulled off the highway as I directed and drove down a dirt road about a mile into the woods. We pulled into a clearing and parked almost right next to the small lake, which looked so peaceful and tranquil in the mid-morning light. It didn’t at all look like a location where a violent abduction was about to take place… 

We both started some good-natured joking and laughing as we started stripping out of our clothes. I made sure to strip slower than Eric, though, as I wanted to find the right opportunity to pounce. I had several lengths of tough nylon rope in my jacket pocket, which I had conveniently laid on the ground nearby. I only had to wait for the right moment to strike. 

Eric peeled off his t-shirt first, revealing his flawlessly muscular torso and powerful arms. The already perfect stud had swollen even bigger with muscle over past 5 or 6 months, and I couldn’t tear my eyes away from the seductive movement of those muscles as they bulged and flexed against one another. He then unbuttoned his blue jeans and pushed them down over the muscular mounds of his butt, his gigantic quads, and his big bulging calves, revealing the massive, jockstrap-encased bulge of his cock and balls. The pure white of jockstrap was almost blinding against his creamy, lightly tanned skin. I knew that I was staring at this point, but I just couldn’t help myself, and fortunately Eric didn’t seem to notice. He hooked his thumbs into the waistband of his underwear and pulled them down to his ankles in one fluid motion, and when he stood back up he was finally revealed in all of his naked glory. 

Eric looked like someone had taken a Roman statue of a naked gladiator, attached a set of bull genitals to its crotch, and then breathed life into his creation. The guy was just beyond stunning, and as I gazed once more at his extraordinary masculinity, I was filled with an utter conviction that his huge balls simply HAD to be destroyed. 

The gorgeous super stud had pulled down his pants and underwear without first removing his sneakers, so the muscular hunk waddled a couple of steps over to a convenient low boulder, and then sat down on the cool stone to start removing his shoes. Eric was facing me, and with his knees slightly bent and his huge thighs spread wide, I had a perfect view of his thick cock and enormous balls, all resting so huge and heavy on the surface of the boulder. Unprotected. Defenseless. Vulnerable. 

I saw my opportunity and I went for it. I gave Eric no time to unlace his sneakers. Instead, I walked right up to him, my face expressionless, and he looked back up at me with a slightly puzzled look in his stunning blue eyes. His natural reaction was to lean slightly back, further opening up his crotch as a target. Without any warning, I lifted up one booted leg and stomped my heavy heel right into both of his nuts, crushing them hard against the unyielding surface of the boulder. 

WHAM! 

My foot connected perfectly, and I drove my heel down with so much force I wouldn’t have been surprised to split that damn boulder right in half. And I kept my foot planted right there in his huge nuts, twisting back and forth like I was putting out a cigarette and really squashing those massive balls flat. 

The agony exploding through Eric’s tortured nuts must have been profound, for the only sound he made was a choked cough. The wind had been knocked right out of him. His handsome face was a mask of surprise and pain, and his whole body convulsed forward onto my invading leg. This was a man who could snap me in half if given the chance, but the boot stomp to his precious nuts seemed to have momentarily taken all of the fight and strength out of him, which was exactly what I’d wanted. 

Before he had any time to recover or push me away, I quickly slammed my heel down one, two, three more times — WHAM! WHAM! WHAM! — until Eric looked like he was about to pass out. But somehow he didn’t. He was just that damn tough of a stud. And the tougher he was, the more fun I would be able to have with him before I turned his huge baby makers into baby food. 

While Eric was temporarily paralyzed in crippling pain, I was able to push his muscular form onto his back and bind his hands and feet tightly with the nylon rope. Eric was definitely too heavy and muscular for me to carry, so I had to drag him to the back of his car and stuff him into the trunk. I then closed the trunk hood, gathered all the rest of our discarded clothes (it wouldn’t do to leave any evidence behind), and headed back to the interstate. My heart was thundering in my chest in both fear and exhilaration, and my cock was straining so hard against the front of my jeans that I thought the bent shaft would snap in half. 

I pulled into the garage back at my parents’ house, closed the garage door, and opened the trunk of the car. There was Eric, looking both pitiful and gorgeous at the same time. Tears had stained his achingly handsome face, and he was gently cupping his huge and reddened balls with both of his hogtied hands. He gazed up at me with the most heartbreaking look of hurt innocence and betrayal and asked me why I was doing this to him. I just looked back down at him with a gloating smirk on my face and told Eric that I was sick and tired of competing with him. Competing with his looks, his smarts, his physique, his athleticism, his cock, and most of all, his ridiculously big balls. I told him how my girlfriend had been spying on him in the showers and become fixated on Eric’s wonderfully huge balls, and how she’d made me feel so inadequate about the humdrum non-hugeness of my own balls. And now I was going to make Eric pay, and pay dearly. 

Before he could say anything else, I grabbed Eric’s discarded jockstrap and stuffed it into his mouth. I couldn’t have the neighbors hear the big guy calling for help. I then muscled the huge stud out of the trunk and dragged him through the house to my bedroom. I closed my bedroom door and hauled Eric up onto my bed where I already had four sets of heavy ropes waiting, each tied to one of the legs of the heavy bed. I secured Eric into a spread eagled position on top of the bed, each of his muscular limbs stretched out to a different corner, and then stood back to admire my handiwork. 

Eric had never before looked so gorgeous or so vulnerable. His superbly muscular body was spread wide open, allowing me to gaze upon every nook and crevasse, every mound and bulge, of his glorious physique. His pleas for mercy were muffled and rendered unintelligible by the jockstrap stuffed in his mouth, but there was no mistaking the begging look in those wide and frightened blue eyes. 

My gaze wandered down the expanse of all of that spectacular male beauty and landed on my prize, Eric’s humongous genitals. The stud’s huge eight-inch cock was draped limply over one slender, muscular hip, giving me an unobstructed view of the mango-sized man fruits dangling so heavily beneath it. Eric’s balls were shining a bright red from the four boot stomps I’d given them earlier, but otherwise looked intact. In fact, they seemed ready, eager even, for the abuse to come. 

I joined Eric on the bed, kneeling between his colossal thighs, and gently cupped his huge balls with both of my hands. An electric shock shot through my groin at that first touch, for I finally had Eric’s goliath bull balls in my grasp! The fuckers were enormous, so huge that each one filled a hand to nearly overflowing. I was even more surprised by their great weight, for they were even heavier than they looked! These were the balls of a true stud, the kind of balls that even other men couldn’t help but worship. It was no wonder that Sally was in love with this handsome hunk and his gigantic bull balls. 

I decided then and there that I didn’t need a baseball bat to crack open these huge walnuts — I was going to use just my own hands. 

I looked down at the bound and beautiful stud and said, “You’ve got what must be one of the biggest sets of nuts in the world, Eric. On top of everything else! Seeing you parade around with these huge nuts every day in the gym has been more than I can stand. So I’m going to take you down a peg or two by relieving you of these bad boys. Get ready to kiss your days as a stud goodbye, Eric!” 

With that, I tightly encircled the base of Eric’s mammoth balls with one hand, cocked back my other arm, and sent my fist careening into the guy’s trapped and defenseless nuts. There was a loud and very beefy THUMP! as my fist connected perfectly with its targets, followed by a muffled bellow of pain from Eric as he tossed back his head and thrashed in agony. The sounds were music to my ears, so I repeated the strike again, and again, and again and again and again, each time smashing my fist dead center into Eric’s huge screaming plums. 

THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! 

Over and over and over again. 

THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! 

The handsome stud bucked and writhed in what must have been terrible pain, his great muscles bulging and flexing dramatically, but to no avail — I had bound his limbs far too tightly for him to break free. His tortured thrashing put on one hell of a show, though, and just encouraged me to keep right on pummeling those two huge fleshy orbs. 

THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! 

THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! 

THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! 

THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! 

THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! 

After landing dozens and dozens of blows into those massive nuts, I was surprised but impressed by the fact that Eric’s gonads barely showed any signs of softening up. All the literature I had read on ball busting indicated that a man’s nuts couldn’t survive more than maybe a dozen or so full force punches before being reduced to mush. A man’s sex organs were tougher than they appeared, but delicate at the same time, and too many applications of blunt force trauma would nullify any man. But I’d already TRIPLED the number of blows that should have burst Eric’s nuts, and yet his big and burly balls were still fully intact. They were a dark angry red and were showing the first signs of what would no doubt be some heavy bruising; they were slightly swollen, and just beginning to grow a tiny bit mushy, but clearly they were still intact. I needed to step up my game. 

I reached across to my desk and grabbed a couple of thick textbooks. U.S. history and calculus, to be exact. I lifted up Eric’s battered balls, stacked the two textbooks on the bed between his thighs, and then placed his heavy balls back on top. With the thick books as a backstop, I knew my punches would be even more effective and destructive. I pressed one palm flat against the textbooks, straddling the stretched scrotum and pinning his balls in place, and then started punching my other fist straight downward into the trapped bull balls. Eric’s screams and bellows of pain turned up a notch in both volume and desperation, and I knew I was now inflicting some real and likely permanent damage on those big bruisers. 

WHAM! THWACK! SLAM! WHOMP! SMACK! THUMP!

BLAM! WHACK! SPLAT! CRACK! BLOOM! SPLORT! 

CRUNCH! SQUISH! SMACK! WHOOM! BASH! SQUICK! 

I was in a fog of lust and power, and I quickly lost track of how many times my pistoning fist connected with Eric’s swelling nuts. I was pummeling the life out of the super stud’s enormous balls, and I felt like I was drunk. To have such complete power and control over such a superior specimen of a man, well, I just can’t describe the feeling. 

After what HAD to have been more than 50 devastating punches directly down into Eric’s supremely battered balls, I paused and examined my work. Eric’s entire blond-haired scrotum was nearly purple from the abuse, and his already gargantuan balls had swollen to almost one-and-a-half-times their normal huge size. It was quite a sight! What’s more, they had started to become mushy, finally wearing down under my brutal and unrelenting onslaught. As mighty and powerful as Eric’s nuts were, even they couldn’t endure such vicious abuse forever. 

Encouraged, I returned to beating Eric’s battered nuts, slapping and striking from from every angle to prolong the abuse and to make sure that every square centimeter of those gigantic balls were thoroughly beaten. 

WHAP! SLAP! PUNCH! BLOOSH! WHAM! WHOOP! 

CRACK! SPLURT! WHAM! THUNK! THWACK! BLAAM! 

SMACK! SLAM! WHUMP! CRUNCH! SPLURCH!

Eric’s spectacular body was covered in a sheen of sweat, and though he continued to thrash in agony and desperation, it was clear that the pain was wearing down and exhausting the big stud. Even his cries of pain were becoming quieter and more subdued, his voice growing hoarse from misuse. Tears continued to stream down his handsome cheeks, and I think it was beginning to settle in that I had no intention of stopping until nothing even remotely resembling a pair of intact nuts rested within the stud’s big sac. He knew that his manhood was doomed. 

SLUG! BLAST! WHAAAM! BLOOOM! THUMP! THUD! 

CRACK! SPLAT! SPLAAAT!! CRUNCH!! SCRUNCH!!

SPLORT!! SQUISH!! SCRUNCH!! SPLURCH!! SPLECH!!!

After dozens and dozens MORE hammer blows with my fist, Eric’s balls had softened up nicely. Astoundingly, IMPOSSIBLY, they were still intact and whole, but were nothing like the solid orbs of ultra dense stud beef that they’d been just an hour before. Eric’s nuts were now positively squishy, and my fist now dug deep into the very heart of that thick ball meat with each successive blow, smooshing the swollen testicles way more than halfway flat each and every time. I was convinced that I’d probably already pummeled the stud into permanent sterility at this point, and my trapped cock ached for release inside my pants at the thought. 

I suddenly remembered that I’d read a number of times where few things were as painful as having an orgasm after having your balls thoroughly worked over. I figured that Eric’s balls might already be too far gone to pump out any cum at this point, but I thought I’d give it a try anyway. Anything to cause this huge super stud additional pain for all the suffering and jealously he’d caused me. 

I grabbed a bottle of lube from my nightstand and used it to liberally grease up Eric’s limp but extraordinarily thick eight inches, and then I began to jack and roughly fondle that huge slab of meat. Nothing happened for the first couple of minutes, and I thought that perhaps the agony in Eric’s bruised and swollen nuts was too great, or that perhaps he really was already sterile and permanently impotent. But then that huge cock began to pulse and react in my pistoning hands, growing steadily thicker and longer and harder in my lube-greased fists. My eyes got wider as Eric’s horse cock swelled larger and larger still, larger than any man’s cock should ever grow. I realized with open-mouthed wonder that, despite the colossal size of his flaccid dick, Eric was a GROWER and not a shower! 

When the handsome stud’s mammoth cock had finally swollen to full and granite-hard size, that mighty flesh cannon stretched almost all the way up Eric’s cobblestone abs to tap his muscular belly just a couple of inches below the thick shelf of his big pecs. With trembling hands, I grabbed the tape measure out of my nightstand and measured the astounding length of that gargantuan cock, and nearly blew my load when I read 15 1/2 inches!! That was a full TWO INCHES LONGER than the current world record holder!! On top of everything else, Eric had been blessed with what had to be the biggest cock in the world!! 

My mind was a confused whirl of lust and jealousy, hatred and worshipful awe. I continued to stroke that enormous cock, using both hands to roughly pump up and down that extraordinary length. It took a while, no doubt because of the pain still radiating from his profoundly aching nuts, but Eric eventually neared orgasm. I pumped even harder and faster than before, really building up the load in those huge balls of his, and then I pointed his cock head toward his face when I knew he was ready to blow. 

His cock lurched in my hands with a powerful pulse, and then another, and then another, but nothing came out of his cock. Once again, I thought that perhaps I’d already wrecked his plumbing with well over 200 punishing blows from my bare-knuckled fists. But then on the next pulse, Eric screamed in mixed agony and ecstasy, and an almighty ribbon of pure white cum gushed out of Eric’s mammoth cock with a force and volume I could scarcely comprehend. That single slug of cum was over three feet long and contained more splooge than I could produce in an entire orgasm! The massive cum wad sailed clear over Eric’s head and struck the wall several feet beyond with a very loud and very wet SPLAT! Amazed, I pulled back on his cock like it was some sort of huge lever, aiming it higher as the next titanic wad erupted from its tip. This second wad was even larger than the first and it struck at least four or five feet further up on the wall, painting a ridiculously thick line of chunky white goo up the wall. 

SPLAT!

What followed was an orgasm I’ll never forget for as long as I live. Eric’s whole body bucked and flexed as he pumped out the most titanic, magnificent, monumental load imaginable. The next dozen or so wads joined the first two, painting thick, criss-crossing lines all over my bedroom wall. 

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! 

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! 

The stuff was so thick and gloopy with sperm that it had the consistency of a really thick custard, sticking to the wall and running down very slowly in huge, chunky rivers. Part of my mind knew that I was never going to get the stains off of my wall, and that I would need to invest in a bunch of movie posters or something to cover up the evidence. Eric was pumping sperm like a fucking fire hose, and there seemed to end in sight to this impossible deluge of spunk. 

The next couple of slugs of cum were slightly smaller in size and force, still inhumanly massive and brutally powerful, but striking ever lower on the wall, until the last four or five lush pulses of cum landed on the stud’s handsome face and muscular chest, drenching him in his own supremely thick spunk. 

SPLAT!   SPLAT!     SPLAT!      SPLORT!      

SPLURT!           SPLORT!               SPLOOSH! 

In all, Eric had just blasted out 21 jaw-dropping wads of stud spunk. Talk about your 21 gun salute!! 

Clearly, Eric’s huge nuts had NOT yet been rendered sterile, and were even stronger and tougher than I’d thought. I smiled once again, knowing that I would be using Eric’s own strength and virility against him to prolong his agony as long as possible. 

I didn’t give Eric a moment to rest. I gripped his sperm-slick cock firmly just beneath the swollen head, and then used my other hand to roughly and almost violently door knob that huge head. The thick dregs of Eric’s monumental load were still burping out of his cock, and I used his own juices as additional lube as I cruelly twisted his bloated and swollen knob. The over-stimulated sensation must have been brutally intense, for Eric screamed with renewed vigor and his whole body arched off of the bed. Even his toes were curling at the extreme sensation of having his cock further stimulated right after his orgasm. Eric continued to buck and thrash and scream in extreme distress, but in less than a minute, my efforts were rewarded as the stud hit orgasm for the second time. 

The force and volume of his second orgasm was very nearly a match for the first. Again, I pointed Eric’s cock at my bedroom wall and added a second shellacking of his unbelievably thick and potent man juice to cover the first. A large expanse of the wall was now one white- washed mess of splooge, and I knew I would need more than a dozen large bath towels just to clean up the bulk of that sticky mess. At that moment, though, I couldn’t have cared less, so intent was I on draining Eric’s huge balls of every last drop of sperm. 

Eric’s second orgasm produced 16 gigantic slugs of man cream. Had I not already witnessed his first orgasm, I would have said that this second orgasm must have been the biggest in human history. Eric was one hell of a stud indeed, with a bull-sized cum load worthy of a fantasy super hero. But I suspected that he might still have even more sperm trapped in those huge nuts of his, and I wasn’t about to stop yet. 

I continued fisting Eric’s huge meat pole, and was rewarded just a couple of minutes later with a THIRD mighty load! This load was noticeably smaller than its first two brothers, but still produced one hell of a wallop. The first five shots were just enormous, each one striking high up on my cum-drenched wall. (Forget posters — I was going to need to replace the fucking dry wall after today!) Eric’s orgasm then quickly declined, with three more steadily weaker and smaller spurts of cum landing wetly on his sperm soaked skin before his orgasm finally ended. 

Eric was openly sobbing at this point, the extreme abuse too much for the big, handsome stud to take. I could hear him whimpering and moaning, no doubt begging for me to stop, but my evil smile only grew wider as I once again resumed door knobbing his sperm- and lube-slick cock. 

The big bull stud really started bucking against his restraints now, clearly in extreme distress at the overwhelming sensations tearing through his loins. But I was relentless, pumping and pistoning and rubbing that grotesquely oversized bull cock to bring him to yet ANOTHER shuddering orgasm. Eric’s fourth load was paltry by the stud’s standards, though still respectable among us mortal men — four decent-sized slugs of somewhat watery spunk that splashed all over Eric’s big, sperm-drenched pecs. 

I was ruthless, and continued pumping Eric’s red and raw cock for at least another half hour. His fifth and sixth loads produced a few tiny, watery spurts of fluid, and after that, Eric’s body was merely wracked by intensely painful dry orgasms. Such dry ejaculations would have been extremely painful under normal circumstances, but with his balls so heavily battered and worked over, the mighty contractions of those two massive orbs produced such overwhelming pain that Eric’s whole body would involuntarily buck with each agonizing convulsion of this swollen and bloated cock and balls. I must have made the stud reach orgasm at least a dozen times, draining his humongous testicles utterly bone dry. 

Finally, Eric’s puffy and distended cock refused to stay hard, and it gradually wilted and shrank back down to its limp and bloated eight inches, a drop of almost clear nut slop hanging from its tip. I was determined that that last drop would be Eric’s final sperm as an intact male. It was time to move on to the final round of this game. 

I pushed the textbooks (with the top book severely indented from having to absorb so many of my ball-busting punches) off the bed and once again encircled my hand around the base of Eric’s mammoth nuts. Even that mild touch sent a feeble shudder of pain through Eric’s exhausted body, and the big stud moaned weakly into his now jizz-soaked jockstrap. I couldn’t believe how hot Eric’s huge nuts felt, almost like a furnace had been lit inside each. Despite being emptied of their super sized cargo of sperm, both nuts still felt incredibly heavy. 

WHAM!! WHAM!! WHAM!! WHAM!!

Four brutal punches, all without warning, right into those now rapidly failing bull nuts. Eric’s whole body shuddered and lurched dramatically with each blow to his mushy nuts, and I could tell that the big stud was only barely conscious at this point. It was now time to end his spectacular masculinity once and for all and crack open those gigantic nuts. 

I readjusted my grip so that I now had one enormous ball resting in each hand. With all the swelling, his balls now MORE than filled my hands to overflowing. But I could still grasp the vast bulk of each of those titanic testes, and I knew that after my weeks and weeks of training with the hand grips, I was more than strong enough to burst even these huge balls, especially now that they had been so heavily weakened and completely raped of their fluids. 

With aching slowness, I began to close my fingers over the huge orbs, clenching my hands tighter, then tighter, then tighter still. Eric once again began to murmur and whimper in pain, and his groans became louder and took on more urgency as my fingers plunged deeper and deeper into his softened ball flesh. I was soon squeezing with all of my might, the thick ball meat distorting and ballooning around my invading fingers in a most disturbing fashion, but the resilient fuckers just wouldn’t POP!! As I had expected, even as battered and drained as they were, those enormous balls of his were TOUGH sons of bitches! 

Eric could barely breathe against the overwhelming pain, and every muscle in his body stood out in epic relief as he waited for the traumatic and final rupturing of his nuts. 

His left testicle began to give out first. I could feel the tough, fibrous outer wall starting to crack and give way. It almost felt like cartilage or gristle breaking in my hands. I momentarily released his aching right nut and used BOTH of my hands to crush the crumbling left orb. I laced my fingers behind the hugely swollen nut, placed both thumbs on top, and then began to dig inward. I could feel the thick wall just about to sunder, allowing me to rip open the massive orb like some sort of huge, overripe fruit. Any second now and I would hear the unmistakable SQUICK!!! sound of Eric’s gonad bursting open!! 

At the last moment, I let up on the crushing pressure. Eric’s left nut was almost done for. It was still intact, but it was mushy and misshapen, not immediately bouncing back to its original healthy orb shape. The horribly mauled and mangled nut would need just one more good, strong squeeze to make it burst wide open. But first I decided to turn my attentions to his still relatively intact right nut. 

I repeated my squeezing and crushing abuse on Eric’s huge right testicle, which proved to be even stronger than the left! It took a lot more effort, but soon enough I could feel the unnaturally tough walls of the bloated right ball start to crack and weaken. I took the brutally huge ball to the brink of destruction just as I had done to its brother, and then I relented on that razor’s edge of annihilation. I had decided to save the best for last. 

I looked down at the incredibly handsome stud tied down in front of me and just drank in the heroically erotic sight of him. Here was the most magnificent specimen of man I was ever likely to see, a stud of epic proportions with a super human virility that was every bit a match for his masculine beauty, spectacular physique, and monstrously oversized genitals. I briefly considered letting him remain an intact male. For all I knew, his two massive testicles might already be wrecked and ruined, mortally wounded by the horrific abuse I had heaped upon them. Part of me was loathe to destroy such utter masculine perfection. But then I looked down at those obscenely swollen and ridiculously heavy bull balls resting in my hands, the same massive balls that Sally and her girlfriends just couldn’t stop talking and thinking about, and I knew that I simply had to destroy this stud forever. 

I wrapped my strong fingers around both of those bollocks one last time, reveling in their size and their heat and their amazing heft. In a few more seconds, Eric’s once proud nuts were going to be reduced to so much shapeless ball mush, and I wanted to savor these final moments. Eric’s final moments as an intact man, as a sports hero, as a heartthrob, as a stud. I was about to scramble Eric’s eggs for good and leave him with nothing. I laughed to myself thinking how funny his huge reddened sac would look without having any solid balls in it, just hanging there all huge and limp and empty like some sort of deflated flesh balloon. With that intensely erotic image in my mind, I repositioned my fingers and then clenched down with all of my considerable might. 

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZE!!!!!

Suddenly, my bedroom door swung open and my mom stepped into my room! My parents had come home early from their weekend trip and my mom wanted to surprise me with an invitation to go out to lunch with them both. I was so focused on Eric’s ultimate emasculation that I hadn’t heard their car drive up or the front door open. My thundering heart seemed to stop in my chest at the sight of my stunned mom standing there in the doorway. 

For several moments, my mom seemed paralyzed in shock and terror. In a split second, she took in the entire scene — the beautiful young muscle jock tied spread eagled to my bed, buckets of jism drenching the wall, the bed, and the stud’s own powerful body, and the young man’s enormous, deep purple, and very nearly ruptured balls bulging and oozing disturbingly between my clutching fingers. There was no way to describe the scene for anything other than what it was — I had abducted a young man, brutally tortured him, and had been just a second away from bursting his huge balls forever. 

The scream of terror that then tore from my mother’s lungs was a sound that has kept me up at night ever since. 

My father raced to my room and took in the sight as well. But he recovered far more quickly than my mom, leaping across the room and slugging me across the jaw. I immediately tumbled to the floor, releasing Eric’s tortured and much abused orbs in the process. As I lay stunned on the floor, pain exploding in my jaw and face, I could only barely register the angry screams and shouts of both of my parents, the hurried call to the police and paramedics, and the crazy circus that followed. My dad had struck me so hard that he’d cracked my jaw and given me a concussion, though it was probably a blessing really as I didn’t have to answer anyone’s questions for a while. 

Both Eric and I were rushed to the hospital (though I was kept under police scrutiny, so no, I did not have the chance to sneak over to Eric’s room and finish the task I had started). 

Sadly, my jaw wasn’t broken, just really badly bruised, so after just a couple of days I had to face the interrogation of the police, and worse, my parents. How can you adequately explain the jealousy, the rage, the lust that had driven me to do what I’d done? There was ample evidence on my computer that I had planned my assault for months in advance, so it was clear that I was going to be going away to jail for quite some time. 

Sally stopped by the hospital once. She almost didn’t have to say a word — the mixture of anger and pity in her eyes was enough. I knew I would never see her again. 

As for Eric, it was apparently pretty touch and go there for a while for the big stud. His huge nuts had been horrifically traumatized by all the beating and squeezing, and the doctors feared at first that the young man would lose both of his massive balls. But after a couple of days, the worst of the swelling and bruising had gone down, and it was clear that his balls had survived. It wasn’t until a few more weeks had passed that the doctors determined that Eric wouldn’t suffer any lasting harm from his kidnapping and assault. His virility and his manhood had survived intact, despite my best attempts to destroy them. 

Eric went on to lead our high school baseball team to victory, won state titles in shot put and discus, graduated at the top of our class, and was accepted to several top universities. I heard he chose to go to Stanford out in California, where he is majoring in medicine. I’m sure he’ll make a great doctor. In the meantime, he recently qualified for the U.S. Olympic Soccer team for the Games this next summer, and I have little doubt that he’ll help lead the team to gold. Yup, Eric is definitely a case of the home town hero making it big. 


In the meantime, I’m heading off to a maximum security prison, where I’ll have plenty of time to reminisce about the time I smashed the soccer star’s balls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment