Sunday, October 26, 2014

UPDATE on future story postings

Hey there everyone!

In a week, I'm starting an accelerated education program, sort of a midlife (if 43 is considered midlife) change of careers. Anyway, it's an extremely intensive 12-month program, so it's highly unlikely that I'll have any time to write, and probably won't even have a lot of time to post my already completed stories.

That said, I already have at LEAST enough stories to post one a week until the end of 2015, soooo I'm going to try this week to get them all lined up and uploaded to my blog so that they'll automatically post once a week for the next year. I'd HATE to think of leaving my readers high and dry without any new stories to use as meat beating material! ;)

I'll still be around and checking my emails, of course, so please do continue to leave me feedback, as I really enjoy hearing from you all, and knowing what stories you particularly enjoy. And trust me, once I have the time again, I plan on writing (and rewriting) plenty more!

Thanks again for visiting my blog, and I hope to keep you guys entertained for a long time to come!
--"Jayse"

No comments:

Post a Comment