Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Viewer Poll

Happy Tuesday everyone!

I've had a long-standing correspondence with a friend named Johnny, who has been blessed (or perhaps cursed) with a truly enormous and 100% natural set of bull balls. From the photos and videos he's sent to me over the years, I can tell you with no exaggeration that his nuts really are as big as two huge, ripe grapefruits! He's also tall, buff, tough, sports a thick 11-inch erection, and is VERY much into ball busting -- both giving AND receiving. So he's basically my fantasy man come to life! :)

Johnny wrote me this morning and suggested a poll for my viewers. Here's the scenario he suggested: you're presented with a big lad with colossal, oversized nuts, and you can do anything you want with him and know you'll get away with it. What Johnny wants to know is -- what would you do?

I've got to be at least as eager as Johnny to see what you guys might write in response. Leave a comment in response to this post, and we'll compare results!

3 comments:

  1. I love saying this....
    "Your HTML cannot be accepted: Must be at most 4,096 characters"
    Mine was to big, and wouldn't fit. so... ummm. I just sent it to you :)
    as always thanks for making me cum bunches and bunches!


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jeff! Thank you again for emailing your story directly to me! I hope you like the expanded version I just posted to the blog. Thanks for the awesome inspiration!!!

      Delete
  2. Like it? I FU*&ing love it, great job man. I'm truly impressed, and honored. Can't believe you took that post and turned it into this amazing story. WOW

    ReplyDelete