Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Next story to be posted soon...

Happy Wednesday everyone!

My apologies for not posting anything for a week. I'm in the midst of midterm exams, so have had to focus my energies elsewhere temporarily. I hope to have the next story in the BustNut Studios series up in the next couple of days, though, so stay tuned.

Also, I have REALLY exciting news! My idol of ball busting fiction, Robert Moon, recently discovered this blog and contacted me to express his delight at reading my reworked versions of his original stories. What's more, he has sent me an unfinished story of his, which I am now in the process of rewriting, expanding, and completing. It's a BIG story that's going to span three or maybe four chapters, and I'm on page 22 and still on Part One, so it's going to take a while to complete. I'll still keep posting other finished stories in the meantime, of course, but for other fans of Robert Moon out there, this previously unreleased and unfinished work is a gem that I hope to polish to an ever greater shine.


3 comments:

  1. Awesome. I always enjoyed Robert Moon's writing. Glad to hear he's still around. Looking forward to what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really excited, too! Robert has only provided me with one unpublished story so far, but it's a BIG one, and that's what I've been spending a fair amount of my free time rewriting over the past couple of weeks. It's a brilliant story idea on Robert's part, with a fun scifi theme. I've completed about 40 pages of text so far, covering the first three of perhaps seven chapters...so there's a long way to go yet. But I'm really enjoying it...

      AND it's been wonderful just to correspond with an author who I've admired for so long.

      Delete
  2. Sadly, after an initial flurry of emails back and forth, Mr. Moon hasn't returned any of my correspondence for several months now. I've written a TON of story material for his unfinished but epic saga, but without his further input I'm kinda stuck. I could go off on my own direction to finish the tale, but I'd really like to realize the story as he had originally intended.

    I'll just keep trying to reach Mr. Moon every so often, and hope that he'll eventually respond...

    ReplyDelete