Saturday, February 8, 2014

Gangs, Balls, and Plywood - Original Version

Here is the original version of my most recent posting. The original end is gruesome, and I simply couldn't sit by and have Scott's gorgeous, glorious nuts turned into a gory smear on the pavement, so I changed the ending completely.




Gangs, Balls, and Plywood 

Original story by Nathan 

This is adult fiction, and it only happened in my mind. It is not for minors, and it should not be posted at sites they frequent. One warning for the squeamish...this story is intense, and it's sure NOT for everyone. But then its one of my "Gang" series, and it is supposed to be. It's a stand-alone story in its own right, but fits in with the other tales in the series, and deals with the same primary character. Anyway, feedback is appreciated by the author. If you read it and enjoy it, please take the time and effort to let me know. If you hate it, just remember that reading it was a choice you made. Thanks.--Nathan 


Gangs, Balls, and Plywood


I’ll never look at a 4x8 sheet of plywood again in the way I used to, never, and I’ll never be able to get what happened to me out of my mind. Yeah. Castrated. I was castrated at 20 years of age, along with my best friend, Scott, and no matter how much I wish it was otherwise the truth is that I was arrogant, stupid, and a thief, and in the end it was those very attributes that cost me my manhood.
Scott and I were trouble makers, and I met him in high school when he was 17 and a junior and I was finishing up my senior year at 18. Right away we hit it off, and were always stealing something, doing drugs on occasion, and just basically living life the way we wanted. My parents weren’t too keen on my antics, but they couldn’t control me, and after 18 they gave up trying and pretty much left me alone. I’m not sure when the stealing became more serious, but Scott and I started stealing different items, and then selling them on the internet. We were fairly careful, or so we thought, and most of what we took wasn’t all that big. We might steal a lawnmower for example, bring it home, change the color with a can of Krylon, and then sell it for $75. We took stereos, computers, and whatever we wanted, and sometime we’d just drive around looking for open garages as if they were some free grab bag store with items there for the taking. The internet made the sales fast and easy, and since we didn’t have to engage a pawn shop there were no records or security cameras, and we didn’t even have to show any ID. We kept the sales to cash only, and we thought we had it all figured out. We got bolder, and by the time I was 20 and he was 19 we were doing bigger items, and making more money.
We never got caught, not once, at least not by the police, and perhaps if we had I’d still have my balls. But we didn’t, and when our life of stealing and selling finally caught up with us, it wasn’t the police or the court system that punished us. No, we didn’t get that lucky.
Our downfall came when Scott found the plywood. It was in a back alley within the city, on the east side and right out in the open. We didn’t know who the owner was, and the truth was we didn’t care. It was just a big pile of plywood down near the docks, and from our perspective ripe for the taking. The first time we took 10 sheets, and sold them the next day in a town 100 miles south of the city. Lots of people want plywood, and it was the fastest sale of any item we had ever grabbed. And plywood is hard to identify, so once we had taken it selling it was pretty low risk as far as we saw it. Yeah, it was all very simple, very quick, and it was certainly easy money. Too easy in fact. So, eight days later we went back and took the rest of the pile. It filled up Scott’s pickup truck, and we waited a week, then posted an online ad for plywood on our favorite website. We had stolen 60 sheets of ¼ inch plywood, and we found a buyer two hours after we posted the ad and had them sold. The guy we talked to wanted them delivered to a job site that very evening, which we agreed to do, and with the deal made we drove out there just as the sun was casting afternoon shadows, to the eastside of the city and not all that far from where we had stolen them. I don’t think we ever thought there was a danger and I guess looking back on it we had just got too cocky, too self-assured perhaps and too successful to be careful.
I remember that day though like it was yesterday. I invited my kid brother to come along, and Jeffrey was 15 and he was excited about the big adventure. As we made the drive we were kidding him about his need to get laid, and I told him flat out that at 15 he ought to be fucking and shooting his sperm where it counted instead of jacking his fist. It was a fun conversation really, yeah, just two older guys kidding a younger one about his virginity, and at the time we just laughed and had a good time messing with him. Jeffrey remarked he hadn’t found the right girl, and Scott laughed and said perhaps he should try fucking a guy’s ass instead. Jeffrey had gone red in the face at that suggestion, and so we kidded him then, telling him that a guy’s ass probably wasn’t all that bad, and might even be tighter than some of the girls in his school. Scott said: “Yeah Jeff, I bet if you were fucking a guy and he started shooting, the muscles in his ass would feel better than a pussy. Hell, perhaps a guy’s ass might even milk you dry. For sure it’s gotta feel better than your fist! Maybe you ought to give it a try and let us know?”
He had said “no” of course, and he claimed he was working on a few girls, and that had made us all laugh then. Yeah, the innocence of being fifteen! Of course, it was just a fun conversation, and sex was on all our minds I think, the way it is on guys not yet 21, and so we talked of pussy and hard cocks and kidded my younger brother who was sprouting through puberty.
At some point Scott turned on his fancy stereo, with his underseat sub-woofers and awesome base, and as his truck belted out the rap the sound was deafening. It just made the scene complete—three young guys out living it up, listening to rap about hot fucking and rock hard dicks . We were having a blast! So, that’s how it came that there were three of us in Scott’s pickup when we pulled up to that warehouse, where we had been told to meet our buyer. The warehouse was in a fairly remote and somewhat rundown area of the city, and by the time we found it the time was nearly 7pm. We pulled through a gated fence in an industrial yard, which was basically a large parking lot next to a warehouse, with the entire area surrounded by a twelve-foot high security fence. The gate was open, just as our directions had said it would be, but even so it didn’t look much like a construction site. Of course, being it was a Sunday, there wasn’t anything going on anywhere and at first I wasn’t sure we were in the right place. For one thing I didn’t see any construction equipment there, and so I had this funny feeling as we pulled up and stopped the truck. When Scott killed the engine the rap music stopped too, and the area in contrast was deathly quiet, eerily so, and perhaps if we had been more skittish we might have wised up and gotten out of there before we lost that opportunity.
There didn’t appear to be anybody around. I got out of the truck, along with Scott and Jeffrey, and for a second I had the thought the entire sale was gonna be a bust. But then these two guys appeared from a door in the warehouse, and one of them gave me a wave which I returned. The younger of the two was about my age, with a tattoo on his right shoulder and a metal pendant around his neck. As we approached us I got a good look at the little pendant he was wearing, and it was just a small scorpion, hanging from a leather necklace. I didn’t think much of it, and it didn’t catch my attention like it should have. The other guy was older, and he was clearly in charge. He introduced himself as Chris Harriman, which didn’t register with me either, although I came to find out much later he is rather well known in the city. He was wearing the same pendant, but that too didn’t register with me, even though in hindsight it clearly should have. At the time, he seemed nice enough, with a big smile on his face, and then we showed him the plywood, and he said it was just what he wanted and we finalized the deal.
The two guys helped the three of us unload it, and as we were doing it Chris Harriman started to ask some questions. For one thing, he wanted to know where it came from and why the price was so cheap, and then he seemed to take a special interest in some small red dots that were painted in the corner of every single board in the stack. They were just little marks, and I hadn’t noticed them before. But, sure enough, the same marks were repeated all the way down, on every single piece of wood in the entire stack. As he pointed them out to the three of us, I was looking at them and so I wasn’t concentrating on what else was going on around us. Just as we got the last piece of plywood out of the truck and stacked in a pile, Jeffrey suddenly said: “Hey guys, we have company.”
Sure as shit, when I turned around there were about 20 young men, most around my age, and they were all standing around us, probably about 20 to 30 feet away, just standing there, with their hands on their hips or crossed in front of them. I had not heard them approach, and seeing them there was needless to say very disconcerting. They weren’t saying anything, but it was clear they didn’t look all that happy, and suddenly I had a very bad feeling. The younger of the two guys that had met us was at the door of Scott’s truck, and when I glanced to him I could see the truck keys were in his hand. FUCK! It was then that the guy that was looking at the plywood, the guy that went by the name Chris Harriman, said: “Those dots are marks stupid. And I recognize them, because I put them there. You see guys, these particular boards are the property of the Scorpions. You know. The SCORPIONS. I’m sure you have heard of us. We are the biggest gang in the city, and the truth is we OWN this town. And you three stupid mother fuckers had the balls to steal our plywood, and I didn’t think there was a man on this planet that was that stupid. If you think you are going to steal from our gang, and have us buy them back from you, you’re fucking morons. No, this plywood is ours, and you stole those sheets from us and now they are gonna cost you. Yeah, you guys are about to become an example of what happens to morons that steal from the Scorpions!”
What the fuck? OH GOD WE WERE IN BIG TROUBLE!
I looked around, thinking about running, but there was really nowhere to go and no escape route that I could see and jumping back in the keyless truck wasn’t going to accomplish anything. Every single guy was wearing a scorpion pendant around his neck and everything was crystal clear then and I had no idea what to do! My heart was pounding in my chest, and as I was having all of those thoughts and my mind was racing through the possibilities I was scared shitless. I started to clear my throat to say something, but before I got out a single word Chris Harriman said “Grab them boys…” and then there was this rush and I tried to run then of course but that was a wasted effort. Suddenly I was being grabbed by so many guys there was nothing I could do. I heard my brother scream, and Scott was trying to swing his fists. I tried to beg, but nobody was listening, and then I heard Chris again and he said: “Strip them, and hold them down! We’re gonna have some fun with these fuckwads!”
Suddenly, I was being stripped naked, and I couldn’t believe it. Nobody had ever taken off my clothes before, and I struggled and fought, but I was no match for the entire gang, and before I knew it my tennis shoes were off, and then my pants and shirt, socks too, and finally my underwear. I was wearing light blue American Eagle undershorts, which my girlfriend thought were sexy as hell, and now the gang members were laughing at them as they ripped them off of my ass. As I felt the breeze on my balls somebody gave them a squeeze, and someone else grabbed my cock and gave it a few pulls. Someone else had my head, and a guy squeezed my right nipple, and I was struggling and fighting but there were too many of them to do much of anything. All in all it only took a couple of minutes, if that, before I was totally naked and flat on my back, held to the ground and totally helpless.
Chris Harriman then said: “Get the hole saw! We need to prepare a couple of plywood sheets, just for them. Two will be enough--we can reuse one on the kid if I feel like doing him too. And get me some cord—these mother fuckers are about to learn they fucked with the wrong people! ”
I tried to struggle, but there was nothing I could do. As I fought the guys holding me down, I heard the sound of a power drill, and I looked over and got a glance of several of the gang members working on a couple of the big sheets of plywood. The first thing they did was drill about a two-inch diameter hole at the top of a board, halfway across and about an inch from the top. Then, while I watched they sawed a second two-inch round hole near the center of a piece of plywood, and then used a battery operated saw to cut a thin little slit below the round hole. The slit was about 3/16” of an inch wide, and it started in the hole and went straight down the board for about a foot or so, in such a manner that there was a two-inch round hole and a long thin cut beneath it. I had no idea what it was for, but Chris Harriman clearly knew exactly what he was looking for and he had them work on it until it was cut just the way he wanted it. Finally, he finished off the project by drilling a third smaller hole, about ½ inch or so in diameter, directly beneath the long slit, so that in effect there were two holes in the board, with a very thin slit running down from the big one and almost reaching the smaller one. The slit that was cut in the board didn’t quite reach the small hole at the bottom, but it almost did. With the big hole and the slit, in some ways it looked like a keyhole and I had no idea what it was for.
As soon as they finished making the first board, they made another one just like it, and once the two boards were prepared the gang leader inspected them. They spent some time on the cut, measuring the width of the slit with a ruler just to make sure it was the width they wanted. Satisfied, he turned and walked up to Scott who was being held right next to me. I glanced over at him then, and his cock was jutting upward, and was in the fist of one of the guys holding him down and as I watched his pole was being jerked up and down. They were jacking him off! The big end of Scott’s dick was engorged and purple, and his big cock was rock hard and jutting. I had never seen Scott with a boner, and he had a huge dick and a big set of balls, and I know my eyes went wide as I took it all in. His pole was a good eight inches, and thick, and it was jutting upward as if it was seeking a pussy to fuck. Almost to emphasize my own thoughts, as Chris Harriman looked at him, he said: “Nice. Nice bod dude. And look at that cock! Fuck man, you’ve got a big eager horse cock, and a huge set of balls to match. Seems pretty stupid to me to risk those nuts by fucking with the Scorpions. Yeah, pretty damn stupid I’d say. Well, I hope you fucked your girlfriend last night, cause your pussy fucking days are about to end.”
OH GOD! As soon as Chris Harriman said those words I know Scott and I started going crazy, but the guys holding us held us tight to the ground and there were far too many of them for us to do much of anything. My eyes were staring at Scott, and his big dick, and while I was looking at him I felt a hand being wrapped around my own dick. Looking down, there was a red-headed gang member, who to me looked like a teenage boy not all that much older than my brother, and when I looked at him he started jacking my own cock with a freckled face grin. God I struggled then! They were jerking us both off!
Scott was my best friend in all the world, and his hot body was perfect in just about every way a guy can be perfect. At 19, the truth was he was a blond girl magnet with a ripped flat stomach, and with a big fat cock and a set of impressive balls to match. Seeing him naked, and rock hard is something I’ll never forget. As a physical specimen of a male, he was about as perfect as a guy can be, and he had certainly had his share of girls to show for it. Hell, he was always telling me about his latest fuck, and now as I watched his big cock being jerked by a guy I had this terrible feeling things were about to change for all of us.
I looked down, at my own cock that was likewise being jerked, but in comparison, I was a thinner guy, without a lot of muscle and it was very obvious that next to Scott my pole was a joke. Still, I was tall, but my much smaller cock was only about six inches long, if that, and a hell of a lot thinner, and in fact next to my friend my pole looked like a boy’s rod instead of something you’d expect to see on a twenty year old. Of course, like Scott, I was also struggling, and I turned my head to watch this red headed kid about seventeen or eighteen jerking on my cock, stroking it, and no matter how much I might have wanted to stop it nevertheless he had made me hard and it was not a good feeling. I was powerless to prevent it and my body responded to the stimulation of the younger male in spite of my fear.
About then I saw Chris Harriman reach down between Scott’s legs, and he was holding a piece of cord that was about two to three feet long. The cord was probably an eighth of an inch in diameter, made of nylon or polyester, and it looked like a boot lace, or perhaps a tent cord of some kind. As I watched Chris slid the thick string behind Scott’s big set of balls, and then he made an overhand knot, and then, staring into Scott’s eyes he said: “I hate thieves, especially when they steal from me!” As he said the last word, he jerked the cord ends and the knot closed with a snap. Scott grunted, and bucked his hips, thrusting his stiff cock up and into the fist of the guy that was jerking him. He was struggling like a madman then, clearly not liking the feeling of that string strangling his balls. As he fought the guys holding him down he bucked his hips in a frenzy, which gave the impression he was trying to fuck the fist that was jacking him off. Then, his eyes went wide, and he grunted, and then a second after that he ejaculated.
He grunted out a huge load of jism, and yet even as he was shooting his wad Chris tied the cord into a double knot, and then left the two ends hanging down between Scott’s legs, going almost to his knees. The guy jerking his cock kept doing it, and Scott shot six lines of cream that spattered upward to his chin, with much of it splattered across his ripped abs and smooth chest. He came and came and came. The gang laughed as he shot his sperm, and he made quite a mess and I couldn’t take my eyes off of his pole as he shot his wad. I had never seen another guy ejaculate before, and in a surreal way it was an intense thing to see. It was a hell of a load, and he was quite a mess afterwards. Then, as soon as his cock stopped spurting, they jerked Scott to his feet. His eyes were wide open, and he was grimacing, the pain clearly visible on his face from the cord that was cinched up tight and now strangling his balls. He had spurted most of his load onto his flat belly, and it was dripping down into his blond pubic hair but nobody seemed to care. Once he was standing, the gang brought over one of the two sheets of plywood, and pushed it right up to Scott. Someone threaded the string ends through the big hole, and then they worked his entire scrotum through the big hole in the board, pulling hard on the string and really stretching his big sack of balls outward.
With his fat scrotum stretched out like that, it was a simple matter for them to pull the top of his sack down into the slit beneath the hole, so that the necked down portion of his scrotum was within the thin crack, and his big balls were on the outside of the board. They pulled his nuts all the way down the crack until they were at the bottom of the slit, and then they fished the ends of the cord back through the ½ inch hole that was drilled just below the crack. Chris Harriman made the final knot then, working between Scott’s legs, and then it was done. With a laugh, they suddenly released Scott, and he stumbled, grabbing the two sides of the big sheet of plywood with his hands, staggering. His massive nuts were on one side of the plywood, all bunched up and tight in his sack, and the rest of him was on the other side of the board. He couldn’t see where he was going, and all he could do was stand there, staggering, trying to walk while holding the 4 x 8 sheet of plywood through which his tied balls protruded.
Then, it was my turn. I fought with everything I had! Chris Harriman looped another cord around my balls, and then he made a loose loop with the string as the boy holding my cock continued to jerk my shaft up and down. Time seemed to stand still, and they didn’t seem to be in a hurry. After another minute or so I felt my nuts start to boil, and then Chris looked at me and said: “You’ve got a small dick guy, yeah, and your nut sac is nothin special either. Still, seems a waste to risk it by stealing from the Scorpions. Pretty stupid thing to do actually! You like that? Do you like Lance jerking your rod? Ah…I think you do. Well, go ahead. Shoot your load! Shoot it out and empty those balls! It’s the last load of seed you are ever gonna shoot in your life, so enjoy it and pump out your wad for me. When you cum I’m going to cinch this knot tight, and when I do I’m gonna strangle your nads and start your castration!”
I started to beg him.
“Please….don’t do this. I... I don’t want to cum. Please, please let us go!”
The feeling built, and my eyes went wide open, and then he said: “You don’t want to cum? Fuck that. I said shoot your wad thief, and I meant it! DO IT NOW!”
And, almost as if my cock was his to control, I started to ejaculate.
I came harder and shot more jism than I had ever shot in my life. There was nothing I could do to prevent it, and I grunted out my load that the red-headed youth forced from my balls. Then, as he pumped my cock and I squirted out my jism all of the pleasure was suddenly replaced by this sharp stab of pain, which was so intense it cannot be adequately described. I felt like someone had literally kicked me in the balls while I was cumming. I grunted, and he laughed, along with several of the gang members watching, and then he jerked the cord again making a second knot on top of the first, and it was then that I realized my balls had been tied. OH SHIT! He had tied them so tight there was no way for my blood to get to them! It was then I realized it was all really happening! OH FUCK I WAS REALLY GOING TO BE CASTRATED!
I begged them then like there was no tomorrow coming, but they just laughed. Then, I was suddenly jerked to my feet, even as my cock finished spewing out the last of my jism. While two guys held my arms they brought the second sheet of plywood over to me, and I could feel them fishing my tied balls through the two-inch hole. Like Scott, they shoved my entire scrotum through the hole, and then pulled on the strings hard, to stretch out the skin between my body and my tied off balls, and then after that they pulled my trapped nuts down into the crack so that my entire bag was on the other side of the plywood than the rest of me. That hurt like hell! Once my bag of nuts was at the bottom of the slit, they ran the ends of the cord back through the smaller hole that was there next to them, and then Chris Harriman tied them, and after that I was literally connected to the big sheet of plywood by my balls, with my entire bag of nuts on one side and me on the other.
They let me go then, and the board started to fall forward, pulling on my nuts, and for a second I thought it was going to pull my balls right off! I grabbed the board, and held it, and that took off the pressure, but then someone pushed on the board and I started to fall backwards. Someone else caught me and pushed me back up, by my shoulders, and I stumbled, taking several steps as I grasped the board. It was very difficult to step forward, because the board was in the way, and with my balls jammed through the slit there was no way to get enough space to walk, and so I was forced to shuffle my feet to take a step. OH GOD! I staggered, and lost my balance, and then I almost fell forward! My arms were stretched out to the sides, holding onto that board with a death grip, and there was no way to let go of the board to reach down to where my nuts were. I couldn’t reach them, and it was immediately apparent to me that there was no way I could get my balls pulled back through the slit. I was literally secured to the piece of plywood I had stolen by my balls!
I couldn’t see where I was going either, as the big sheet of plywood was above my head, and it was heavy too. I had to lift up on the board because if I didn’t then the weight of it seemed to pull downward on my balls and it felt like it was going to rip them off. I knew they were tied, and I knew they weren’t getting any blood supply, and so it was all too obvious that if something didn’t change I’d end up castrated. I was begging them for mercy, but my cries for help fell on deaf ears. They were all grinning instead, seeming to enjoy my predicament and laughing at the way I was struggling to hold the board and keep from falling. I tried to turn, to move so I could see the leader and beg him face to face, but I couldn’t see anything in front of me. Suddenly, I felt someone push me forward again, and for a second I thought I was going to fall flat, and I had the thought that if I did I’d literally fall flat onto my balls! Someone caught me though, and then I was pulled sideways, and then someone else pushed the board and I fell forward again. They seemed to be pushing me in some direction, but the 4 x 8 sheet of plywood was too big to see around, so I had no control of where I was going. I was desperate, but there was nothing I could do! The board was getting heavier it seemed, and the only way to take the weight off was to set it onto something, like my foot, but every single time I tried to do that someone shoved me again, so that I staggered. They weren’t going to let me take a rest! Then, someone gave a big push to my back, and this time I lost my balance completely, and as I tripped I knew right then my balls were history.
I screamed “NOOOOOOOOO!” as I started to fall, thinking for sure I was going to drop right onto the pavement, and onto my balls, but instead the board my balls were jutting through slammed into the side of Scott’s truck, so that I came to a rest with the top of my plywood resting on the side of his truck, and nothing but air beneath the plywood. The truck saved me! I was about half way to horizontal, and laying flat at a 45 degree angle to the ground, and totally helpless then. I couldn’t get up, and my feet could barely reach the ground. The one change was that I could see over the top of the board then, and Scott was on the other side of his truck, also leaning against it, secured to his board by his scrotum in the same manner I was secured to mine. The plywood was bending under my weight, in an arc, and it was pulling down on my balls, and so it was almost as if I was jutting my groin forward as if I was trying to fuck the plywood I was laying on. Scott and I stared at each other, and into the empty bed of his truck, while the gang laughed at our predicament.
There was nothing we could do! About then I looked over to the side and my eyes caught my little brother, and he was being held by more of the gang and it was immediately obvious he wasn’t going to be able to help. They had stripped him too so he was also naked, with his fifteen-year-old cock up and eager with a full erection. I hadn’t seen my brother naked since he was about thirteen, and the last time was in a pool locker room and he for sure wasn’t hard then. As my eyes took him in it was obvious his little boy body had changed since then, and his confined nest of pubic hair was the first thing that caught my attention. He was growing up fast! Still, he was a lanky teenager, with a hairless chest and very little armpit hair, and I don’t think he’d even started shaving yet. As for his cock, I had of course seen it before, but never hard, and I was surprised to see it so big now and jutting and eager. His pole was at least seven inches long, but it was thin, the way it is on a boy. Nevertheless, he was as hard as a piece of steel, and his thin cock was longer than mine!
But in spite of his long dick and little patch of pubic hair, the rest of his body was totally smooth and he still looked more like a boy than a man to me. But he was clearly a teenager, and his pole was rock hard and eager, and it sure seemed bigger than it should have been on his small frame. His balls were smooth, hanging down beneath his cock like big grapes, and so in spite of his long cock it was clear from his sparse pubic hair and underdeveloped scrotum that he was just coming into puberty and had a lot more growing to do. He wasn’t tied to a board, but still his young cock was rock hard, and two gang members were holding onto his arms. The red headed gang member, the same one with the freckled face that had just jerked me off, had gone to him by then, and that boy was now holding my brother’s cock in his fist, playing with it, flicking his thumb over the head of it and clearly keeping it eager and ready. Then, Chris Harriman said to Jeffrey: “So, what do you think? Do you want to fuck a sheet of stolen plywood too?”
Jeffrey was in a panic, begging Chris, telling him he didn’t steal their plywood and didn’t have anything to do with it. I yelled out too, backing up his story, begging Chris to let him go.
“God…man, please! He’s my little brother! He’s only fifteen! Please man, he didn’t steal your plywood! He didn’t! He’s innocent - I swear! Please, don’t hurt him man! Please! I’m begging you! He’s just a kid man! He’s never even fucked anyone before!!!!!”
Chris looked at Jeffrey, and said: “Is that true? You really a virgin boy?”
Jeffrey nodded, and Chris laughed, and then he said: “Ummmmmm. Well, I’ll tell you what. You might be a boy, but you’ve got a hard dick like a man. You sure seem anxious to fuck something! Well, you see these two fuckers in front of you? They stole from me. And I’m gonna make examples of them, and teach them a lesson they will never forget. I am tempted to punish you as well, but, perhaps you are telling the truth, and you aren’t the thief; but you just hang with thieves. Even so, I should make an example of you as well just for being stupid enough to be here. But, maybe, maybe I’ll be generous, and besides, I’m in the mood for some entertainment. So, yeah, I’ll give you one chance virgin boy. One chance. These thieves need to be taught a lesson, and I want you to teach them. And, who knows, you might even enjoy it. Yeah, you might. But if you want to keep your balls, then you are going to have to do exactly what I say, and if you refuse, then I swear to God I’ll take your nuts.”
My brother, his voice cracking like a pubescent teenager, said: “I’LL DO ANYTHING MAN! I SWEAR! ”
Chris laughed, and then he said: “Well, I hope you mean it.”
Then, turning to the guys who were holding him, he said: “Let the kid go. He’s gonna put on a show for us.”
As they released Jeffrey, Chris Harriman said: “OK kid, prove yourself. I want you to fuck these two, and I mean fuck them hard, and if you do, if you can do that, then I’ll believe you and I’ll let you go. If you fuck both of them and fill their holes with your cream, then I’ll let you keep your balls. But if you won’t, or can’t then I’m gonna put you on another piece of stolen plywood, and you can fuck that instead and lose your little scrotum in the process. So, what’s it gonna be, fuck two thieves, or fuck a piece of plywood?”
Oh GOD!
I started to say something in protest, but then almost immediately I felt my underwear being shoved in my mouth, and somebody duct taped it in place. Scott was likewise gagged, and then Jeffrey was brought over to me, behind me, and I tried to turn around to face him, to beg him, but I was slapped on my head by somebody whenever I tried to look at him. Instead, Chris Harriman put his mouth in my ear and said: “You stare at your friend over there, and feel your brother’s cock in your ass. It’s your last fuck you’re gonna have while you’re still a man. I suggest you enjoy it.”
I felt a couple of guys spreading my legs then, pulling my ankles apart and as that was being done the weight of my body started to try and slide down the board, but my balls were tight in the slit and so I didn’t really move. But I felt the increased pressure on my bag, pulling upward on my entire scrotum, and it was a terrible feeling.
One of the gang members was holding a grease gun, and with a nod from Chris Harriman he pushed it into my rectum, and then he gave the handle a few pumps and filled my ass with lube. I tossed my head back, and grunted. OH GOD HE WAS GETTING ME READY TO BE FUCKED!
My brother hesitated, and started to whimper, but Chris said: “Do it boy. Fuck your brother’s hole. It’s all greased up like a whore’s pussy, just for you. Go ahead. If you’ve never fucked anything, you’re gonna like it. Hell, you might like it a lot.”
I stared at Scott, and he stared at me.
Time seemed to stand still.
I stared straight ahead, and the fear gripped me. But there was nothing I could do. Suddenly, I felt my brother’s fifteen year old dick against my hole, and I shook and struggled and tried to squeeze my muscles and shut my ass closed. But Chris Harriman said: “That’s it boy. That’s it. Go ahead and fuck him. Fuck his hole and shove your pole all the way in! He deserves it, and so do you. His nuts are dying on the vine, and you’re about to be far more of a man than either of these fuckers will ever be again. Go ahead, and fuck that tight hole! His legs are spread, and it’s greased and ready. Hell, he’s begging for it!”
My eyes were wide open, and then I felt my kid brother as he pushed his seven inch pencil dick into me, and as I took the full length of his teenage dick I tossed my head back and grunted in shame.
My brother was fucking me! I couldn’t stop him of course, and with the gang holding my ankles apart there was nothing I could do. He went all the way in with is first thrust, and I felt the end of his cock hit my prostate. GOD! After that I could feel his penis sliding in and out of my rectum, in and out. My brother just did it, fast, fucking his first hole and moving his hips like an amateur. Still, he fucked me, and his cock went all the way in with every stroke. His dick was thin enough that it didn’t really hurt, but it was so damn humiliating I can’t describe it, as all of the gang members watched me being fucked like a whore. As I felt his cock slamming into my prostate I was totally humiliated, and yet even so I grew hard again, and then harder still. I was getting an erection while he was fucking me! I know my face was red with shame, and yet the feeling grew and the stimulation I was feeling as the end of his cock pounded my prostate was totally unexpected. OH GOD I GOT SO FUCKING HARD. Then, I started to grunt. I could hear myself doing it, and I tried not to, but he was thrusting hard and going in deep, and I couldn’t help myself. A few minutes later I lost control and to my surprise I ejaculated all over again, and as the muscles in my groin tried to squeeze my hole shut in rhythmic contractions they put my brother over the edge and brought him past the point of no return. As I was ejaculating my fifteen year old brother gasped, and then he yelled out “OH GOD. OH GOD I’M CUMMING!” And right after that I felt my brother’s load of teenage jism jetting into my hole. As he and I ejaculated together he gasped, and then he said: “OH GOD…THAT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD! HIS ASS IS MILKING ME!”
There was a burst of laughter, and a few of the gang members clapped at the show. NO!
Yeah, the gang was enjoying every single minute of my misery. After my brother shot his wad in my ass he just lay there with his cock in me, and I could feel it and it was a terrible feeling. It was like he had bested me, turned me into a woman to mount and to massage his dick with the muscles of my ass. I was a whore, my ass stuffed with his cock, and suddenly I was envious, envious of his seven inch rod and his hanging scrotum. I was being castrated, and he had a lifetime of fucking ahead of him. It just suddenly seemed so damn unfair! My face was red with shame, and I stared with wide open eyes and felt his pole impaling me. He had literally fucked my ass like a woman’s pussy! To top it all off he seemed to relish in the triumph of what he had done, and he wasn’t in any hurry to pull out his cock. As he lay against me he was breathing hard, and sweating, and it was a terrible feeling as his cock slowly softened and he enjoyed the afterglow of his first sexual experience. He had fucked me, and my ass was filled with his seed! NO!
It was several minutes before he pulled out of me, and then Chris was patting him on his back. They all were laughing, and somebody slapped my ass then, and then they let go of my ankles and I was able to put my tiptoes back on the ground and take some of the pressure off of my stretched out balls. I felt totally violated, and I could feel my brother’s sperm dripping out of my hole as my own trapped balls ached, the cord around them strangling them of their blood supply. For some reason my mind wandered to my girlfriend, and the thought occurred to me that I’d probably never fuck her again. Oh GOD! I sure didn’t want to lose my balls!
My brother’s spent dick wilted after he fucked me, but Chris Harriman told him he needed to get it up again if he wanted to keep his balls. He tried, and I saw him jerking on his spent pole to try and get hard again, but he had just come and I think he was too nervous. After several minutes of trying nothing was happening, and Chris Harriman was starting to get annoyed. My brother was really working his cock, beating his meat in front of the entire gang, trying to get his dick up one more time so he could fuck another guy’s ass. Chris Harriman watched him jerk and sweat for several minutes, and then he turned to the red headed boy and said: “Lance, help the kid out. He needs to get it up one more time.”
After he said that, the red headed boy who had jerked my cock came up to my brother again, and went down on his knees and without a word he opened his mouth and then just sucked in my brother’s pole right into his mouth, grabbing the back of his ass and pulling him towards his face. He started working his lips up and down my brothers soft rod then, and as he did that my little brother looked down at the teenage boy who was sucking his pole, and then he gasped, his eyes going wide as he experienced his very his first blow job. It was obviously an incredible feeling for my brother, and as he felt that boy’s lips swallowing his cock it did the trick, and right after that once again my brother’s rod responded to the occasion, rising to attention like a proud soldier ready to do its duty. In less than a minute after that Jeffrey closed his eyes and went fully hard, as stiff as he was before he had fucked me. All it took was the stimulation of feeling another guy’s lips on his dick, and after only a few minutes of sucking he was rock hard and eager all over again like only a teenage boy can be.
While he was being sucked hard they used the grease gun on Scott and lubed up his ass, getting it ready for his turn at being fucked. He didn’t have to wait long. Once they had my brother hard again, then he was walked over behind Scott and was soon fucking my best friend’s ass while I watched. This time Jeffrey was very eager, his eyes wide and excited, almost as if he was looking forward to what he was doing. He liked fucking a guy’s hole! I was directly across from them, and I could see Scott’s expression of disbelief as he too took the teenager’s hard cock up his hole for the first time in his life.
Jeffrey slammed his seven inch rod in and out of my best friend’s ass, grunting and sweating as he fucked him fast and hard. He was really into it this time! As I was watching Jeffrey fuck my best friend I thought of what we had said when we were in the truck, the way we had kidded my brother about his virginity and telling him perhaps he should try fucking a guy’s ass instead of chasing pussy. At the time it had all been in jest, but as it turned out our advice was now our own reality. Damn!
My brother was sweating, and it was clearly harder for him to cum a second time, and he was slamming into Scott with deep penetrating thrusts as he fucked my best friend with a vengeance. The entire piece of plywood squeaked as it slid up and down against the side of Scott’s truck, and yet my brother never slowed or stopped but just fucked him like a machine. Jeffrey’s eyes were closed, and he was into it, lost with the feeling of his cock buried in Scott’s ass, feeling the tightness of his hole and the heat from his body. At some point I saw Scott’s eyes go wider, and he grunted again, staring at me as he ejaculated another load against the plywood board that trapped his balls. I could tell he was coming, his wad stimulated out of him by my brother’s teenage rod. A few seconds later Jeffrey’s eyes opened, and then he started to grunt, and then while I stared into his face my brother shot his second wad into my best friend’s hole. As he was doing it, Chris Harriman laughed. He was standing behind my brother as he was fucking Scott, and as he shot his load Chris reached out and cupped his balls, feeling his bag as it emptied its contents of what was left of his sperm.
After Jeffrey finished, he just stayed there again, catching his breath, and his entire body was glistening with sweat. Chris Harriman leaned over to my brother and whispered into his ear, then he tossed his hair and patted him on his bare ass. Jeffrey pulled out then, and a line of goo was dripping from his spent cock as he pulled it free from Scott’s well-fucked hole. It was done. We had both been fucked, and fucked hard! Chris told Jeffrey he had done a good job and had worked hard enough to save his own balls. After that Chris said: “I like you kid. Yeah...I really do. If you ever want to become a Scorpion, you let me know.”
Then, turning to the rest of the gang, he said: “OK. Let’s get this done. Get their gags off, and then stand 'em up. I want to hear them scream when they lose their balls.”
OH GOD! THEY WERE GOING TO CASTRATE US NOW!
Somebody came over to me then and ripped off the duct tape, and I spit out my underwear. At the same time they stood me up again, so that I was forced to hold onto the plywood, again unable to see where I was going. I tried to put the board down, to take some of the pressure off of my balls, but when I did that I was unable to move my hips away from the board, because my balls were trapped against the plywood, so that in effect the only way to set the board down was to lean forward, and that was very precarious. It wasn’t possible to keep your balance if you put the board down, and I knew if I lost my balance I’d fall, and if I fell then I’d fall flat onto the ground and my trapped scrotum would be underneath me.
But the piece of plywood was too heavy to just hold it in the air forever, and I was getting tired. It was a struggle to keep my balance and try and not fall. My arms were shaking, and growing more tired by the second. I started to panic. I caught a glance of Scott’s board, and his big bag of nuts were clearly pulled through his board, and his entire scrotum was just bulging outward, tied together so that his individual balls were stretching the skin tight in his bag. His big balls looked even bigger isolated and sticking through the plywood, and seemed to be almost the size of hen’s eggs. They were just sticking out of that board all by themselves, and they were starting to turn darker, clearly not getting their usual blood supply. As I saw them I of course knew my own smaller bag of nuts was likewise equally vulnerable, and I was scared shitless. I was begging then, begging with all that I had, and Scott too was crying out and begging for mercy. But the gang just laughed, and watched us stagger around with our trapped nuts on one side of our plywood boards and us on the other, our arms growing ever more tired as we struggled to carry the weight of the plywood we were hooked to.
The gang pushed me in different directions, playing a game of sorts, and as they did they worked me around so I was behind Scott’s truck. Likewise, they were doing the same thing to Scott, pushing on his plywood ball prison, then catching him just before he fell. Then, after several minutes of that, Chris Harriman walked up in front of me, and then I looked up and saw him slip one end of a chain through the hole in the top of my board and snap it closed with a carabineer. With the chain secured to the top of the piece of plywood I was hooked to Chris could pull directly on the chain, and that in turn pulled on the top of my piece of plywood. I tried to back away, and then I felt him pull on it with a little jerk, and when he did I almost tripped, but somehow held the board against the strain. He laughed, and pulled harder, and I tried to hold onto the board, but I took a step forward and almost fell over. I was screaming in desperation, begging him to please stop, to please let me go. I told him I had learned my lesson, and that I was sorry for taking his plywood. But he didn’t seem to care, and as the board seemed to grow heavier and my cries more desperate, I knew time was running out for me. Chris Harriman jerked on the chain again, laughing as he did so, and the top of my board jerked as he did, and I almost lost my balance once again. He was playing with me, and everyone watching laughed.
Then he said: “Ok you fucker, it’s time to pay up your debt for stealing.” As he said that, he jerked that chain again harder, and this time I staggered, then started to lose my balance, and before I could regain it he jerked on that chain one more time, and then suddenly I was falling, falling forward, holding onto the board as it fell through space. I had this moment where I was hoping somebody would stop my fall, but nobody did, and then as I fell toward the ground I screamed in a panic. I was still screaming when I hit the asphalt, falling directly onto my balls, and then when I hit a pain shot up through my groin that is beyond description. I think my right ball ruptured, but I can’t be sure. What I know for certain was when I fell flat on that board it was like a horse had kicked me in the balls, and the shooting pain radiated up through my groin and I suddenly realized I was literally laying flat on my balls, and they were now crushed underneath me and trapped between the plywood and the asphalt of the warehouse parking lot. I screamed in a wild primal scream that really can’t be described. Oh I tried to get free, but my crushed nuts held me firmly to the plywood, and I banged my head onto the board in frustration. I knew I was literally being castrated at that point, and there was nothing I could do about it! My own weight was crushing my sac and flattening my manhood!
The gang burst out laughing at my misery, and Chris Harriman said: “Yeah...how do your balls feel now fucker? You stole from me and you deserve what you’re feeling! I hope your balls hurt like hell!”
Then, Chris Harriman turned to Scott’s piece of plywood, and used another carabineer to attach a piece of chain to the top of Scott’s plywood board, and once that was done he said: “OK BIG NUTS! IT’S YOUR TURN TO FLATTEN YOUR SCROTUM!”
Scott was screaming for mercy, but Chris Harriman started playing with him the way he had played with me. Scott staggered around, and almost toppled several times. He was begging, while the gang laughed. Then, as I watched, Chris jerked really hard on the chain, which jerked the top of Scott’s board and this time that was enough for him to lose his balance and start to fall forward. It all just seemed to happen in slow motion. He was falling right next to me, and from my position on the ground I was staring up at him and his plywood prison and his exposed big fat scrotum, stuffed with his two big hen-sized eggs. I watched his exposed balls all the way as he and they fell forward, and I was probably the last person on this earth to see his bag before he landed on it and crushed his own nuts with his body weight. As he hit the pavement and flattened his balls I heard Scott scream, a sound that was primal, more animal than human even, and after that he too was laying flat on top of his plywood board, with his giant scrotum smashed underneath of him! His face was white, and he was thrashing about on the board, in a total panic, screaming like an animal as his smashed nuts sent waves of pain to his brain. It was a terrible feeling, and I was screaming too, and there we lay, the two of us, side by side on the boards we had stolen, laying on our own balls which were now being squashed underneath our bodies.
Nobody moved for a while, and the gang just laughed as they looked at us. I tried to lift myself up, but my balls were still holding me tight to the board, and it wasn’t possible to even raise my hips off of the board. I could reach out past the board, but it wasn’t possible to push it up with my hands, as there was no leverage, and so there was nothing I could do to get the pressure off of my nuts. I was literally smashing them with the weight of my own body! As I was struggling, Chris slowly walked up and stepped right on my plywood, and then he just slowly walked right up between my legs, so that he was standing on my board and adding his full weight onto the board that was flattening my balls. I grunted, and that’s when I felt my left ball rupture, and as it did the pain overwhelmed me and everything went black.
I don’t know how long I was out, but somebody put some smelling salts under my nose and that jerked me awake. As my eyes shot open the pain returned, as intense as it had been, and I was still held fast to my board by my own scrotum, or what was left of it. The gang members were still laughing. I looked over at Scott then, and he too had passed out apparently, because they were bringing him around the same way, and when I looked over at him Chris was standing on his board between his legs and laughing. He was looking right down at Scott, at his hole, and where his scrotum was pulled through the thin little slit in the plywood board. Once Scott was fully awake, Chris said: “Don’t go to sleep on me. Don’t you dare! You guys need to feel every single second your nuts are being destroyed.”
He glanced over at me, and then back at Scott, and then he laughed. As he did he said: “You know, you guys have a lot of sperm dripping out of your holes. A lot of sperm! It’s kind of funny really, that pretty soon the only sperm in your bodies is gonna be the load Jeffrey squirted in your ass. He’s quite the stud. Then, looking at my brother, he said: “Yeah, Jeffrey, you shot a hell of a load, especially for a fifteen year old. You ought to be proud of yourself! You’d make a good Scorpion.”
Jeffrey face was white, and he was scared shitless. Chris Harriman then said to him: “Calm down kid. It’s all but over now. I’m about done with them, and besides, their nuts are as flat as pancakes now. I think their fucking days are over and I doubt their girlfriends are gonna be too keen on them after today. You know, you might want to take advantage of that. I’m sure they would enjoy your cock!”
Then, tossing the boy his underwear he said: “Go ahead, and put these back on. I’m tired of looking at your dick. By the way, do you have a driver’s license? I don’t think either of these guys is gonna be in shape to do the driving.”
My brother pulled on his underwear as fast as he could, stuffing his spent teenage cock and balls back in the pouch. As he was doing that, he shook his head, and said: “Ah...no. I… I just have a learner’s permit.”
Chris Harriman then said, “Well, I think that will do for right now. I want you to get in that truck, and drive it very slowly and very carefully across the parking lot and through the fence gate that you guys came through. Once you get through the gate, stop the truck, and then close the gate behind you once these two get there. You guys are free once you all get through the gate? Do you understand?”
He looked at us, confused I think, and then he asked: “Ah…are they free to get in the truck with me now?”
Chris said: “Almost. You just drive through the gate, and wait for them. They will be coming right behind you, and you won’t have to wait very long. Once you guys are all together you can head home. For now, just drive the truck through the gate, and wait for them until they catch up with you. You can do that. You got it?”
“I don’t want to leave my brother.” Jeffrey said, his voice cracking in a pubescent squeal.
Chris replied: “Oh, don’t worry. I’m pretty much done with them and I’m not going to keep them. Just do what I said, before I change my mind. It won’t be long now. I’m not going to touch them, I swear. I just need a minute, and then they will be right behind you, I promise. Now, get going.”
Jeffrey looked at me, and then at Scott, as we lay on the plywood boards we had stolen, with our naked asses he had fucked there for the viewing. Then, slowly, he nodded. When he did Chris Harriman tossed him the keys, and said: “Ok boy, do it. Just drive, nice and slow, through the gate and I don’t want you looking back at me. Now, get the fuck out of here.” As he said that, he tossed all of our clothes and even our tennis shoes into the back of the truck.
Jeffrey jumped in the truck, scared, and then I heard the vehicle start up and as soon as it did the stereo came back on, playing the same stupid rap song we had been listening to an eternity before, with the deep base that shook the truck. The sound seemed to drown out everything. Jeffrey put the truck in gear, and just as he did I saw the red headed boy that had sucked my brother and jerked my cock attach two ends of chain to the back of the truck’s trailer hitch. He was crouched down, out of view of the driver, and as he clipped those chains onto the truck’s trailer hitch he grinned at me. Jeffrey was oblivious by then, just staring straight ahead, out the front window of the truck just as he had been instructed, and that’s when he released the brake and started to pull away. I screamed out for him to stop, but Scott’s amp was blaring and the sound of those big subs of course drowned out my cry. As Jeffrey started to slowly drive away I helplessly watched the two chains that were clipped to the trailer hitch tighten, which were attached to the plywood boards Scott and I were lying on. I screamed in wild desperation, and Scott screamed too, and then less than a second later the chains suddenly went tight, and then an instant after that the board I was laying on started to move, literally dragging the board and my balls across the pavement and scraping my scrotum against the asphalt beneath me!
The pain was beyond measure, and just radiated up from between my legs and was so intense it can’t really be described. I don’t know why I didn’t pass out, but I didn’t, and instead I lived through the experience of feeling my balls being ground into the pavement as my plywood board slid across the parking lot. As my little brother drove Scott’s truck for the gate and freedom, listening to that stupid rap music, he literally scraped Scott’s and my balls away. I remember looking over my shoulder as I was screaming, staring back at the gang that was staring at us, and it was then that I noticed the lines that looked like red paint behind us, our nuts literally painting the pavement as they were obliterated. The gang were all watching, laughing, laughing their ass off as they watched the two thieves being castrated, and by the time the truck reached the gate it was done.
Jeffrey stopped as he passed through the gate, just as he had been told to do, and at that point I realized I was no longer attached to the plywood. Scott rolled off of his own board and vomited, just as Jeffrey opened the truck door and figured it all out in an instant. Of course, at that point it was a done deal, and I had nothing left between my legs except for my cock, and likewise Scott was missing his entire scrotum as well. There was nothing left at all where our balls had been. Nothing! We had been totally castrated, and as I stared and felt for my missing balls I could feel my brothers load of seed still dripping out of my ass. Just as Chris had said, it was the only sperm left in my body. There was nothing to say, and nothing that could be done. When Jeffrey shut off the truck the stereo died, and the eerie quiet returned. This time you could hear the Scorpions, far away, still laughing at what they had done to us.

4 comments:

  1. Loved all of the "gang" stories the firs time I read them, but yours are so much hoter. Great job, Thanks man

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you! That's tremendous praise, and I really appreciate it. I am a big fan of Nathan's work, so I'm glad that you enjoyed both versions.

      I have a few more of his "gang" stories saved in my "possible rewrites" folder on my computer, so I might have more in this series to share someday. But I have so many other stories just waiting to be shared that it's unlikely I'll be getting to any new material soon.

      That said, if you have a favorite "gang" story you'd like me to rewrite, or any other story ideas or source material, let me know. I'm always looking for new ideas...

      Delete
    2. I do have an old story that I've always liked, think you would to. how do I send it to you ?

      Delete
    3. I would love to see any stories that you'd like me to consider for a rewrite! You can email them directly to me at jeffreyantonsmith@gmail.com. I'm a full time student right now, so I don't know how much time I'll have free in the near future to do a rewrite, but I'm always eager for new inspiration! :)

      Delete